Welcome to Gaia! ::

The boy Chews at a brisk pace as he turns his head staring at the girl his chew slowing down as he draws to a black stare. He dosent even have to say anything his eyes and face showing his mood. He gave her a mental '******** off me' Vibe to her He then looks back down at the cup taking a last spoonful chewing it quickly. He leaves the Mug and opened box of ceral on the counter as he steps around for the fridge opening it up taking out a big gallon of unopened milk taking a big sip out of it. Putting it back how it was pervously. He began to walk past the Girl his eyes locked on her face as he past heading off to the Living room were he sat back on on of the new couchs. Picking up the remote he turned on the Tv as he began to flick channels until a news headline appeared a reporter standing in front of a bridge that was prevously brand new and was now covered in Graffitti and beer. The Boy broke a smile. He knew that the girl was going to follow him as he watched the tv now in somewhat a better mood.

"Im Jay. Call me Big Jay."

He turned his attention back to the Tv Watching it now in a little better of a mood.
Ratt finishes her candy bar and stands up, putting her backpack back on. She tosses the wrapper in a nearby garbage can then heads into the living room holding her soda. She sips at her soda.

"Big Jay, eh?" She chuckles. "Kinda funny sounding. Why do you want people calling you that?"
Zanich
looking little hem in the eyes Zanich gives him the big brother forgive me eyes

"Sorry i didn't mean to leave you alone"

"Forgive me?" sad
*he nods*
Next morning:
He wakes up and gets out of bet and walks over to door he tries to reach it so that he can get out and play.
she awoke startled and looked at her watch."great i have been here practically two days"she sat there waiting for the drowsiness to diminish.
Robin_2175
she awoke startled and looked at her watch."great i have been here practically two days"she sat there waiting for the drowsiness to diminish.
*bangs on door.
after she had finally fully awaken she continued to sit there, waiting for the woman to wake up or come back from whatever she was doing.
sixsodacola
Robin_2175
*bangs on door.
((im not in a room >_> wink )
walking in to the house Zanich streches an looks around seeing some new people zanich smiles and walks up to his room there he flops on to his bed and sees that little hem is running around some where Zanich gets up and makes the pallet again apparently the little guy move quite a lot during his sleep.
((Robin_2175 how do you put pics on your signature ?))
Zanich
walking in to the house Zanich streches an looks around seeing some new people zanich smiles and walks up to his room there he flops on to his bed and sees that little hem is running around some where Zanich gets up and makes the pallet again apparently the little guy move quite a lot during his sleep.
Hem continues banging on door now hungry and in need of dipar change
geting up Zanich geabs HEM and brings him to the nursry there he changes the little guys dipper and gives him a cokkie to quiet him down

"now is that better?"

Patting hem zanich sits dow and says "boy i had a rough day today."

glad to be home Zanich nods in and out of sleep
Zanich
geting up Zanich geabs HEM and brings him to the nursry there he changes the little guys dipper and gives him a cokkie to quiet him down

"now is that better?"

Patting hem zanich sits dow and says "boy i had a rough day today."

glad to be home Zanich nods in and out of sleep
He nods and eats cookie*
"go have funn little dude i had a rough day and i amm realy tired"

Zanich yawns so big everyone in the room can see his tonsils
soon after zanich is snoring very loudly and is out cold....

"zzzzzz ckaaaa zzzzz ckaaa zzzzz"
Zanich
"go have funn little dude i had a rough day and i amm realy tired"

Zanich yawns so big everyone in the room can see his tonsils
soon after zanich is snoring very loudly and is out cold....

"zzzzzz ckaaaa zzzzz ckaaa zzzzz"
He gets tired too and climes into the bed next to him and falls asleep.
((is anyone there? crying while i am here anyway))

Looking around and seeing no one, Kyra tentatively walked into the building.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff