Welcome to Gaia! ::

Patting Hem on his head Zanich goes to his room and
in the far cornner makes a large pallet for Hem to sleep on wille tidying up
his room zanich finds his old night light and remences about his childhood. fter a brife laugh he puts the night light next to the pallet and decides to make his way to the laundry room. taking off his red vest Zanich throws in the washing machine along with some other cloths that some how got in there. after doing this zanich desides to take a jog around the house for some exercise.
Zanich
his room zanich finds his old night light and remences about his childhood. fter a brife laugh he puts the night light next to the pallet and decides to make his way to the laundry room. taking off his red vest Zanich throws in the washing machine along with some other cloths that some how got in there. after doing this zanich desides to take a jog around the house for some exercise.
He gets out of the bath drys him self off and dresses then walks into the halway looking for his room.
Blair reachs for her door handle blindly, still looking at the pattern. "Ah! Shee--..." Blair had run into her door. She frowned and rubed her forehead with a growl. Huffed, folded up the pattern paper and sat on the floor outside her door rubbing her forehead.
sixsodacola
Zanich
He gets out of the bath drys him self off and dresses then walks into the halway looking for his room.
He gets sad that he can't fing]d his room and starts to get lost.
coming back in to the house zanich heads to his room on the way there he finds little hem crying in the hall "oh you poor thing here i'll get you to your room" 3nodding

picking Hem up zanich brings him to the blue door that was just down the hall and opens the door in side Zanich places little hem down on the pallet he'ld made for him earlyer.

" Sorry little guy i tought you would be ok by your self I'll know better than that next time."
looking little hem in the eyes Zanich gives him the big brother forgive me eyes

"Sorry i didn't mean to leave you alone"

"Forgive me?" sad
seeing that the little guy is not talking to him zanich flops over on to his bed and goeson thinking about what he's got to do tomarrow....

"well weither you forgive me or not little
hem that your err pick[trying not to talk adult like zanich studers]
I have to go to sleep Hem you stay in here or in the day care it's just down the stairs be care full going down them Hem dont hurt your self either."
pating hem zanich gets under his blue covers and drifts into slumber.
Irohan sits down in his room and folds his arms. "Aww...why was teh reason I came here?" He begins to ponder his reason. His face open up. "Oh yeah...one of my old students recommended this place to me that she did."
My Application
Name: Rochelle "Ratt" Oskin
Appearance: (see avatar) Also wears a green and black backpack most of the time.
Reason for coming to home: Needs a place to settle down for awhile.
Room: 15

**EDIT** Ratt has a habit of disappearing for days at a time (it is not uncommon for me to be left without an Internet connection for days on end, so this is to explain my lack of activity at times)
Quote:
Name: Big Jay
Appearance: A bright orange Jumpsuit rolled down to his waist and a white tank top exposing slight musle and tattoos.
Reason for coming to home: Needs a home.
Room: --

The doors open to the Youth home and a young Boy of sixteen baggy eyed and tired walks in. He had slept out side all night long and was tired and cold blah blah blah.
Just mere minutes after the young boy enters, a young 18-year old girl makes her entrance. She nods at the boy and looks around. After a few moments of taking in her surroundings, she looks at the boy.

"Hey." She quickly drops her backpack to the floor and extends her hand. "My name's Ratt. You just get here too?"
The Boy opens his eyes trying to stand strait his body limp and frail from some Illegal activity he had done the night before. He Had just turned sixteen and was out partying the night before. He Stared coldly at her hand and walked by her ignoring her all together as he headed for the kitchen. Ploping down on a dining room chair he began to light a Cigerate. A big no no in this house. He stared grogally at the table he had his elbows on as he took the first few puffs from the joint as he spoke smoke flying out of his mouth as he looked back at Rat who was in the hallway by the door. He spoke quietly with a bit of Guffness in his voice. As well as a little bitterness.

"Ratt huh?"

After witch a short moment of silence as he took another short puff from his cig.

"Why ant you do some good and cook me some rice."

After witch he shruged repositing himself on the chair. A nervos twitch.

"And bring me some asprin."
Ratt just stares at him for a few moments before bursting into laughter. She quickly calms herself and grins at him.

"Give me fifty bucks and I'll consider getting you an aspirin or two."
The boy rubs his head a few times all ready to flip the Wooden table over and start cursing out the Random girl but instead agrevaded takes the cig from his mouth crushing it out on the table as he got up the chair he was sitting on fliping out from behind him. He rushed over a fast brisk pace as he began to open up cabinets and the fridge looking for food as he took out a box of ceral and a big coffe mug. He poured it into the coffe mug as he hoped hoisting him self up on the counter eating the ceral dry from the cup with only a spoon. Pausing for a second he put down the glass taking off his baggy sweat shirt stripping down to his Jeans and white beater as he resumed eating his dry Ceral. His arms covered with Tattoos of chinesse wrighting and one Of a snake wresling an egal. He munched more on his Ceral igoring the girl all together his dirty cloths in a pile in front of her by the door way.
Ratt calmly picks up her backpack and steps over the pile of dirty clothes. She flips the chair back onto its legs before plopping down in it and pulling out a candy bar and soda.

"Y'know," she says as she unwraps the candy bar, "considering that we have not been officially accepted here, you probably shouldn't be eating their food anyway."

She takes a bite of her candy bar and chews it quickly. After swallowing the bite she adds; "At least that would be the respectful thing to do."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff