Wolf 0.018867924528302 1.9% [ 1 ]
Dog 0.037735849056604 3.8% [ 2 ]
Something else 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yukii's eye lids flashed up at the sudden moment of speech. She gave Matt a tilt of the head trying to figure out what this "colour" was. She just couldn't puzzle it together in her little head,she then pointed at one of her tiny shoes. Maybe that's what "colour" was.

Yukii would easily become friends with somebody if she gained their trust.Kinda with kazuma.
She stared back down at Matt's shoes in amazement being memorised by the pretty colours,she put her head near the shoe opening her mouth as large as she could. the shoes looked like nummy candy colours!
"Woah, look out!"

Before she could take one lick of Matt’s shoe, a brightly coloured bouncy ball tumbled in from outside and bounced towards them. Matt stepped back out of the way as two kids came running after it, racing to be the first to get it. He watched them race past Yukii after the rolling ball. They almost ran over her! "That was a close one" he told her, smiling.

Imelda tripped over one of her wings and landed on her tail with a squawk, leaving the ball to be pounced on by her older and faster neko playmate.

Kazuma captured the ball gleefully, rolling with it once before coming to a stop and standing up, panting from the chase. “Got it, nya!” He blushed happily, holding the ball out to the red head girl so she could have a turn.

Imelda blinked and took the large rubber object with wide eyes. Was it hers now? Her dragon tail sparkled in the soft lighting as it swished slowly. It was shiny and pretty. Without saying a word, she decided she liked this thing and it was now her treasure.

“Sorry” Matt said to Yukii, shaking his head. “Do you want to play with the ball, too?” He looked at the other two kids in the room and pointed to the open door, speaking in a slightly louder volume, “Okay guys, we have to take the ball outside, you know the rules. Well, you probably don’t but that's the rule. It's too dangerous inside".

Listening to their carer's words, Kazuma's little feline ears twitched as they soaked in the instructions. Ahhh, outside? "Okay~" He nodded shyly, going over to Yukii and taking her hand gently in one of his, “Let’s go play, nya! It’s fun!”

Sadly for everyone, Imelda had a different idea. Wobbling to her tiny feet, the toddler got up and started to wander off with her new prize, walking past everyone to go and hide it somewhere. Her dragonish side was telling her to do something by pure instincts and that was…make her very own hoard of treasure!

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(( sorry. didnt have much time at the library. and my real computer is sick so please Forgive me ~ *bows* emotion_facepalm ))

Yukii was slowly trying to comprehend with what just happened. She put it in order in her head.

1. ball came
2... ect

She soon got everything straight in her head. She lost interest in matt.
Yukii wiggled her hand free from kazuma's trying not to be mean. She sat up-right and held out her arms to kazuma. Requesting to be picked up. She couldn't have been that heavy. She is only a little squirrel baby after all,plus she was totes adorable and innocent. So thats a few more points right?

(( a bit of exageration at the end xD i thought i should add humor ~ ))
((Automatically forgiven! n.n That’s a bummer about your computer. I hope it can be fixed soon.))

While everyone else went outside, Kazuma waited for Yukii to follow. She took her hand away instead and he stood there puzzled for a moment but soon figured out what she wanted. He crouched to pick up his sister, who was only the size of a squirrel, holding her carefully so he wouldn’t drop her. She was so light, she barely weighed anything in his arms.

Kazuma carried Yukii outside and placed her on a soft patch of grass where a sprinkle of white daisies grew, looking around to see what everyone else was up to. He sat next to her and waited, his tail slowly swaying about. He had thought they were going to play with the ball but it seemed to have vanished somehow. He had no idea where it went. That dragon girl had it before didn’t she? He looked at Imelda, seeing that her hands were empty.

Matt was standing next to the large tree and pointing at a height chart which he brought from the first aid room. It was one that had different animals for each height and right at the top was a giraffe. He had stuck it to the tree with some tacks.

Mirabelle was standing beside the height chart with some paper and a pencil, “Okay everyone, now that we’re outside, it’s time to measure your height” the wood nymph announced, her wings fluttering cheerfully, “I’ll be helping Matt as he takes your measurements. All you have to do is stand against this chart”

“That’s right, so whose first?” Matt agreed, tapping the colourful ruler.

Imelda sat and stared at the others with an innocent look on her face, chewing her fist. She had hid her new treasure somewhere no one would find it and was feeling a sense of contentment.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
As Kazuma picked her up and caressed her. She got one of those "warm" fuzzy feelings~ T'was a loving feeling being held. Then again isn't it always?

She rested her head on Kazuma's shoulder. Contently suckling her thumb with a contented smile on her face while being carried to a blanket.

As she was being set down on the grass,her ears twitched at all the new sounds of birds and leafs swaying and rustling in the wind. Her tail fluffed up as a nice warm breeze by.

She looked at Kazuma very happily giving off a giggle and rosy pink blush gliding across her face clicking her little tiny Mary Jane shoes together.What a nice day it was ~

((Done! and greetings to the new person ~ heart )

The Committee Staff Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
(Would like to join?)

Name: Madisenn Rae Saltzman (Madi)
Race: Neko
Appearance: Small brown haired, big brown eyed girl with tiger like striped ears and tail. She is a tabby kitten.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Toilet trained?: Yes
Short Bio: Madisenn is a sometimes shy little girl with tendencies to attach herself to things wether it be a human or an object. Once she it attached she usually won't let go. She tends to be sweet and kind unless she gets a random temper and then she can be a brat. She always has in her possession a small tabby cat plush that has a purple silk blankie sewn into its hands.
((Sure, go ahead and join the rp now, or whenever you're ready, Rainah, the profile looks good. I'll post something as soon as I can))

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
A somewhat chunky woman standing 5'0", brown haired and blued eyed, walks in carrying a small neko child into the entrance of the new daycare center.The child had big brow eyes and brown hair to match the woman's. the 2 yr old girl was clutching her tabby kitten with a silk purple mini blankie attached. The woman set the girl down on the ground and mumbled under her breath that she was in a hurry. She pinned the child's name onto the back of the girls blue white onesie. The woman huffed and left immediately and left the child there without telling anyone.
Stepping up with a hand raised in the air, the black haired boy uttered a tiny "Me" sound, acknowledging that he would go first. "I'll show you how to do it, nya" he smiled towards Yukii, walking over to the chart.

Standing against the chart of animals, he leaned his back against it and stood up nice and straight when asked, trying to look up at the scratching sounds of the pencil marking out the line of his height and writing his name next to it.

"Very good, looks like you're growing up big and strong" Mirabelle praised, "Who would be next?"

"Hang on, we have a new arrival. I'll be right back!" Hearing the front doorbell chime out in the entrance hall, Matt left the female worker to watch over the small group of kids in the playground while he went to see who was here.

Spotting the little tabby kitten girl he gave her a friendly smile. "Welcome to the daycare, did your Mummy just drop you off miss..." he looked at the name tag on her cute outfit, "Madisenn? That's a pretty name" He liked the way it was spelled too. A different version than the usual. "You can call me Matt" He waited to see what she wanted to do, wondering if she was hungry or wanted to play.

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Little Madisenn looked up at Matt and smiled back at him. She wobbled over to his leg, sniffed it, and then let out a tiny purr of approval. She then clutched onto his right leg and spoke softly, "Eats." She wrapped her silk blankie around her little hand so she wouldn't lose her stuffed toy. Looking back up at Matt, she smiled once more and began purring against his leg happily.
Matt patted her head gently when she hugged his leg, listening to the little rumble she was making. Was that...purring? Now that was simply too adorable!

Kneeling down to be at eye level with Madisenn, he continued to talk with her, now that she voiced what she wanted, "Sure. I'll get you something super yummy to eat. Just follow me outside and I'll bring food out to you" he instructed, hoping she would understand. He held out his hand in case she wanted to take it, getting to his feet again and taking a few steps away so that she would follow. "Come on, cutie" Matt chuckled, "The food can't make itself"

He would bring out a selection of drinks and snacks for them to eat, finger foods that the kids would like.

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Madisenn followed Matt and grasped his hand when she got to his side and walked with him outside. She was so hungry her little tummy made a somewhat loud rumble as they walked. She continued to purr happily on the way, dragging her plushie along side her.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yukii raised her hand following just as kazuma did. He WAS the big brother around here,she had to do just what he did.

She was trying to say "Me" but instead it was coming out more like a cute babble. She got on hands and knees now crawling to kazuma sitting by his feet. She twitched her ear along with her gave Mirabelle a stare..she hadn't quite made it to trust/friend status. She had to do something exiting,silly or nice to possibly gain trust and make a new friendship with yukii. She was very picky about her freinds.

This stare continued on..

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Chiburo v2
Yukii raised her hand following just as kazuma did. He WAS the big brother around here,she had to do just what he did.

She was trying to say "Me" but instead it was coming out more like a cute babble. She got on hands and knees now crawling to kazuma sitting by his feet. She twitched her ear along with her gave Mirabelle a stare..she hadn't quite made it to trust/friend status. She had to do something exiting,silly or nice to possibly gain trust and make a new friendship with yukii. She was very picky about her freinds.

This stare continued on..

((*sigh* this could have been a better post. I got a random depression and this was all i could make for you. Hope its enough ))
((Hey don't worry everyone has flat moments or moments where they feel it could be better written. I have them a lot, actually. Being tired does that. Anyway, watch this space, I'll be posting here tomorrow in reply to both of you))

Matt made sure Madisenn was introduced to everyone before he let go of her hand, leaving her to sit or stand beside the fae woman, the other carer in the center. "Okay, now if you just wait here I'll bring out a nice big plate of food to share. Be right back, I swear!" he made a salute, grinning lightly as he promised to come back with the food.

About five minutes later, Matt returned, carrying a plate of different finger foods. Cheese cubes, baby tomatoes, carrot sticks, pieces of ham, bread sticks and a few mini cookies, along with some water and some juice boxes. He placed it all down on a small plastic table which was kiddy height. "Alright, there ya go, kiddies. But first, we have to wash our hands" he pointed to the outdoor sink which was usually used when they did outdoor crafts.

Mirabelle watched the squirrely girl step forwards, hearing her cute babbles. It sounded like she was copying her big brother. "Oh good, someone else wants to try. Come on, darling, I'll help you stand against the chart" she motioned to the paper decorating the tree, but noticed that the child was just giving her this...stare.

The mistrust painted all over her face, made Mirabelle have to hold back a giggle, raising a slender hand to cover her mouth. Well, she thought most little girls liked fairies, but that certainly wasn't everyone's cup of tea, clearly. "Um..Miss Yukii, look at this!" she opened her hand, making a shiny nut appear. It's glossy shell and shiny brown colour would surely appeal to a squirrel girl, wouldn't they? "If you stand against the chart, you can have this for free"

Okay, so it was bribery of a sort, though it seemed harmless enough. Mirabelle hoped that it worked. She was a wood nymph so the only things she could make were plant related items.

Kazuma watched Mirabelle make the shiny nut appear in her palm, his eyes lighting up excitedly as his tail and the tips of his cat ears tingled. It felt like some kind of magic! "N-nyu get a present if you get meh...meshured, nya" he smiled at Yukii happily. That was cool.

He was going to ask if they all got a present, but was distracted by the arrival of another cat girl, along with some food. Kazuma's ears went back as he looked at Madisenn, sniffing the air. His tail fluffed up, all the fur frizzing out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff