Dog 0.037735849056604 3.8% [ 2 ]
Something else 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Fashionable Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Consumer 100
Akane picked up emily and walked her to the crib.
((hey I need someone to cover for me usually im only on Sundays))
the dog trotted into the kitchen and grabbed a pack of cheese and brought to Mallory who ate it with no problem
Sam walked around looking for something to do,kids just didn't seem to like him no matter what he did. He sat in the playroom with a guitar,he started playing a song he had been working on although it was unfinished,he kept it with him in case insperation struck. He sighed as he kept on playing the part that he wrote over and over,he wondered which other worker was here besides him.
Letika heard music.
"Sounds good!" Letika said as she crawled. She placed her self in the guitar case.
Mallory finished the cheese and then heard Sam's music and then said"Mnf.Wouf Wouf i tiwed"the dog brought her to the playroom and then put MAllory on one of the couches used for video games and then put his head on SAm's lap
Name:: Tori
Race:: Human.
Appearance:: http://i12.tinypic.com/72ungd3.jpg
Short Bio:: Her mother and father are always away on 'buisness' trips, so she mostly lives alone. She was running low on money so she decided to take this daycare job.
Other:: Very playful, loves kids.

((Child profile might come later. x3 ))
Sam saw Letika crawl into his guitar case and than saw Mallory with a dog,"Hey who wants to hear the itsy bitsy spider." he said as he looked at Letika in the case and than rubbed the dogs head in between his ears. He realized that he could get attention from the kids with songs from his guitars,he looked at Letika,"Having fun in there." he said happily as he adjusted the strings.
Mallory fell asleep
Mr.Woof Woof licked his hand
((i look like a dope i know that because i let my 4 year old cuzzy dress my avie))
Tori walked down the side walk. She was already excited for her first day of work and couldn't wait to get there. With a big smile she went in the front door and closed it behind her when she came in. As she walked down the hallway she became alittle nervous. All was fine as long as she was just thinking about it. But actually being inside the place was a whole different story.
"Um.. H-hello?" She called out wondering if anyone was around.
pegasus_unicorn
((i look like a dope i know that because i let my 4 year old cuzzy dress my avie))
((i can cover youwhat page is your profile on?))
RachelUchiha and Sasuke
pegasus_unicorn
((i can cover youwhat page is your profile on?))

((65))
{ok ill cover on everyday except sunday}
rachel picked up bearryand was wondering and wondeer into the playroom.
Mr.Woof Woof took off to Tori and lightly pulled her sleeve into the playroom
Sam heard a girls voice,he sat his guitar down and carefully got up hoping not to move the dog in the process. He walked into the hall where the girl was,"Hello welcome to the daycare,my name is Sam and the kids are in this room with me,I'm a worker here." he said as he held out his hand for her to shake.

Max woke up from the mat in the napping room as he heard Sam in the hall,he ran to him,"Sam!" he exclaimed as Sam picked him up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff