Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aloha, Guten Tag, Bonjour even Hello! im lordgreenfox, but you guys can call me greenfox or even Michael if you guys can remember it. im never good with names at first so if I call you something else at first excuse me ^_^;; as you guys can tell, im looking for a few roleplays I have been on break for a few family situations happened and didn’t help my account was hacked. -_- so before you ask no, I don’t have any samples and if I could get back into my old account it would be rather old. fresher ones are better either way, as a few months could easily change how much you post. since things has changed I am on often, more often then I want to admit some days. but I do help take care of my nephew, so I do tend to go afk different times of the day. But I can easily post once to twice a day, daily and I love to make friends so don’t be afraid to friend me, pm me or even ask if I have any messengers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by the way my name NOT for that song so don’t even make a reference to it. thank you.

what im wanting rather simple. i want a partner or a few who dedicated in posting three times a week plus. i know people have lives outside and i will never hold that against someone. If you get bored and want to quit or put it on hold and move to something else feel free to tell me. i will respect you with that as long as you respect me with that. also i am no grammar nazi or someone who would call them an advance literate, to me those are just silly names that means nothing. i prefer someone who can mirror me, so between three to seven paragraphs and knows how to add a picture to their layout. nothing fancy needed but your more welcome to make yours fancy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx RolePlays

~~~<3 craving
                                                                      super heroes
                                                                      grimm – cannon or our own
                                                                      agents of shield – our own characters
                                                                      medieval fantasy
                                                                      harry potter
                                                                      pokemon
                                                                      demon x human

~~~<3 want
                                                                      vampires
                                                                      werewolves
                                                                      supernatural x human
                                                                      avengers – i can play thor or steve or we can do their children
                                                                      captain america 2 - steve
                                                                      modern fantasy
                                                                      royalty – modern or medieval
                                                                      mortal instruments – own characters
                                                                      military x spouse
                                                                      Disney – many of them to many to list
                                                                      Disney Crossovers - just suggest
                                                                      doctor who – 9th doctor, made up doctor, made up companion
                                                                      lost girl – own characters
                                                                      x-men – our own characters

suggestions welcome.

give me something to call you. what you’d like to roleplay. if you have a plot idea or not, and if you prefer heterosexual pairing or homosexual or even platonic. i am open to many things.

Friendly Dabbler

Howdy! Did you have something in mind for your medieval fantasy craving?
Neme-Goddess-of-Death

i have a few ideas.
one that includes doubling.
the other just one character not including npcs when we need them
which would you feel more comfortable hearing about?

Friendly Dabbler

Either's good. I've been known to have multiple characters. Just ask my usual partner in crime lol. She and I have... a plethora in our 1x1s. I play both too, though I'm notorious for starting with female characters, I end up with both along the way. I'm not picky lol.

Timid Gekko

5,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Call me whatever you like! Comfort/Disturbed/Dist it's all the same to me.

I would love to rp

super heroes
grimm
harry potter
supernatural x human
or
modern fantasy

I don't have too many ideas. If we did super heroes it would be cool if we did a hero and a villain. If we do Harry Potter I would rather do OC's I'm pretty open to anything though! I don't have a gender preference.
Comfort the Disturbed

you did have to pick interesting ones didn't you?
[/snickers]
i cant lie grimm and super heroes are yelling more at me right now.
is there one you'd prefer over the other?

Timid Gekko

5,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
LordGreenFox

Hmmmmmmm I don't know. I don;t care. Maybe we could combine them eek
Actually I don't how we would do that.
Comfort the Disturbed
id REALLY have to say grimm right now.
and yeah sadly i dont think they could mix
or if they could i dont think i could come up with a plot
if we did grimm any ideas what kind of character you'd might like to play?
Hey! You can call me Mickey. Honestly, all of your ideas sound good to me right now! I'd really like to do doctor who, medieval fantasy, medieval royalty or modern royalty.
I'm always down for a Harry Potter RP.
Did you have some sort of plot in mind, or should we brainstorm through PMs? Send me one if you're interested!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff