Welcome to Gaia! ::

heh! This is the rp!! Please dont click here, cuz its for mah buddy! so yeah This is really gonna ruin my rep in here but o well its for mah bestest out of gaia buddy!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The house!
Bump! Hewwo?
^_^Yay I win
((Sorry to intrude, but I have a question. Groovy, have you ever played a newborn before?))
Willow Dragoon
((Sorry to intrude, but I have a question. Groovy, have you ever played a newborn before?))
Yes why?

Hey there buddy from skool since the oaster years!
((Oh, I had a child, but she decided she didn't want to be on gaia anymore. And I think I've rp'ed with you before, and you were pretty good. I was wondering if you'd like to play my child? If you want, I'll give you the link and we can talk more there)
Willow Dragoon
((Oh, I had a child, but she decided she didn't want to be on gaia anymore. And I think I've rp'ed with you before, and you were pretty good. I was wondering if you'd like to play my child? If you want, I'll give you the link and we can talk more there)
Yeah we rpEd in the crazy gaian family which is dead... Yeah sounds good...I like being a baby!
((ok, cool.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2860863&start=2100

I'll tell you more when I see your there))
*Sigh* I need a family>.<
FreakyChicka01
*Sigh* I need a family>.<
lol post for one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items