Welcome to Gaia! ::

darkness0
" nuthin much sis cept i sprained my ankle so now i cant go to football or basketball practise or any of the games ." james couphs " but dont worry though , how was your day."
"That sucks, bro." Looks at his ankle, "I went to two parties last night, both thrown by my friend Erik."
She knocks one last time, until she sits down waiting for the door to open. She lived across the street from him. "I wonder, I saw them come home. Maybe they don't want to answer the door." seh sighed but still sat there
" well i hope u had fun all i did was meet an angell or godess i mean she was fine."james tries to stand up and falls back down
darkness0
PizzaFury
darkness0
PizzaFury
darkness0
PizzaFury
darkness0
james gets on his cell and calls an ambulance.james has to go to the docter and get a ankle brace because he sprained ankle.james comes home and runs in his room and slams the door." i hate life i have a basketball game tommarrow and i cant play damnit."james starts pounding his door.
]

*walks out of his room and hears him slamming his door* James *knocks on his door*
" yea whats up kris * james opens the door* " wat do u need bro."

i just came to see whats up. you alright?
" no i have the basketball tournament thing at school tommarow andf i cant participate in it and im startingg point gaurd.its really messed up because there was going to be a scout there."james pounds on his punchingbag thats hanging from the ceiling.

oh *walks in and sits on his bed* that sucks bro hey guess what i found out

(sorry ill be a bit im having gaia problems saying can not connect to noodle database and stuff so bare wif me)
" what u find out bro"

my gf judy her sister karen likes you *smirks* she thinks your hot *laughs*

Hilarious Swapper

Kita walked in the front door and ploped on the couch then decided she was hungry and went in the kitchen getting her self some crab legs
"Look at my bro, being a little ladies man."
((I am knocking at the door if anybody cares. i just stay out here lol jk))

Hilarious Swapper

Night_Star_04
kita went and anwsered the door she opened it "hey"
night_fox101
Night_Star_04
"Oh, Hi, umm you must be James' sister. I wanted to come see if he was okay" she said blushing a little then standing up.

Hilarious Swapper

Night_Star_04
night_fox101
Night_Star_04
"Oh, Hi, umm you must be James' sister. I wanted to come see if he was okay" she said blushing a little then standing up.
she wasnt home for awhile "why what happened i just got home"
she looked alittle confused
james was limpin into the kitchen when he saw the girl who had helped him earlier.james ran into the bathroom made his hair spicky and went and sat with his baby fox flame on the couch.
night_fox101
Night_Star_04
night_fox101
Night_Star_04
she wasnt home for awhile "why what happened i just got home"
she looked alittle confused
"Oh, he feel when playing basketball and he said he thought he broke his leg then he went to the hosptial." She looked concerned about James
PizzaFury
darkness0
PizzaFury
darkness0
PizzaFury
darkness0
PizzaFury
darkness0
james gets on his cell and calls an ambulance.james has to go to the docter and get a ankle brace because he sprained ankle.james comes home and runs in his room and slams the door." i hate life i have a basketball game tommarrow and i cant play damnit."james starts pounding his door.
]

*walks out of his room and hears him slamming his door* James *knocks on his door*
" yea whats up kris * james opens the door* " wat do u need bro."

i just came to see whats up. you alright?
" no i have the basketball tournament thing at school tommarow andf i cant participate in it and im startingg point gaurd.its really messed up because there was going to be a scout there."james pounds on his punchingbag thats hanging from the ceiling.

oh *walks in and sits on his bed* that sucks bro hey guess what i found out

(sorry ill be a bit im having gaia problems saying can not connect to noodle database and stuff so bare wif me)
" what u find out bro"

my gf judy her sister karen likes you *smirks* she thinks your hot *laughs*
" yo bro what u exspect im just to "* he lauphs" good lookin"
meant2live
"Look at my bro, being a little ladies man."

*looks at her* who me?
Chris glanced in the house adn saw James sitting on the couch. She smiled at him but then looked back at the sister. She wanted to jsut walking but she new that she'd be very rude for doing that so she didn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff