Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Pumpkin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About me
                                            Hey there, my name is Sunday or Rachael, whatever you prefer. I'm nineteen years old and I've been roleplaying for over five years. I've Just returned from a hiatus with an itch to write something good. I work part-time, but promise one post every two days at least, and sometimes can post multiple times a day. Id currently prefer to play females, but I'm up for doubling if you'd like, as long as it's within reason. I live in the Eastern Standard Timezone, so we may have a time difference. It's no big deal for me if it's not big deal to you. c: Also, please excuse my lack of pretty graphics. I'm too lazy to do that for a search thread.

What I'm Looking For
                                            Posts between 600 - 800 words, if not more.
                                            Pretty but simple posts. Clutter frustrates me.
                                            I tend to match the posts I'm given.
                                            Someone who replies at least once a week.
                                            Threads only; onexones in PMs get messy.
                                            Mainly hetero pairings, but I can work with others.
                                            Hopefully a long term partner; I wouldnt mind making new friends.

What I'm Not Looking For
                                            Someone who is going to ditch after the first post.
                                            Fandoms, or majorly series based. (With a few exceptions.)
                                            Chat Room roleplays.
                                            Teenage/School roleplays.

Mega Pumpkin

User Image

Key
                                            Italicized - Craving
                                            Bold - Preferred role

General
                                            Addict x Sober
                                            Childhood Friends
                                            Psychiatric Patients
                                            Royal/Celebrity x Average

Fantasy
                                            Deceased x Living
                                            Fable x Fable
                                            Urban Legend Based (up for discussion)
                                            Time Traveler x Native WANT SO BAD.

Disney
                                            Beauty and the Beast
                                            Alice in Wonderland
                                            Tarzan x Jane

Other/Series Based
                                            The Wolf Among Us : oc x oc
                                            Hemlock Grove: oc x oc
                                            Lost Girl : oc x oc PLEASE, I NEED THIS.

Song Based
                                            NYLA - Blackbear
                                            Howl - Beware of Darkness
                                            Come With Me Now - KONGOS

*More to come as soon as I think of them.
                                            **I'm also up to any suggestions that you may have.

Mega Pumpkin

User Image

Basic Plots

Serial Killer x Victim
                                            The woman is a Black Widow. She makes wealthy men fall in love with her, and then proceeds to marry them and kill them off for the simple thrill of the chase and kill. She's very good at what she does until she meets a wealthy man she may genuinely like and that trumps her greed and killer instincts.

Childhood Friends

After high school, one friend recieved a scholarship to attend a large college outside of their small hometown. However, the other couldnt afford to leave, and therefore stayed. Over the years, they've lost touch. Now due to a tragedy, the friend that left now has to return home from their successful life in the big wide world and are thrown back into the past when they run into their old friend.

Deceased x Living
                                            When we die, we are provided with a choice; accept our fate and move on into an empty nothing or we can return to earth and kill someone to take our place and continue living. The dead have a week to select and kill someone, if they fail, they're damned to an eternity of excruciating darkness and pain. The deceased has agreed to these terms and returns to earth where they meet our living character and select them to take their place. However, this plan begins to fail when there seems to be some sort of chemistry. (Originally designed to be a group roleplay.)

Time Travler x Native
                                            A woman decides to go on a vacation by herself. (Location to be determined.) She is out in some ruins by herself, falls, hits her head, and wakes up in a different time era where single women are not safe. She must learn to survive, and finds protection in the form of a native of the time era while she searches for a way back home.

*More to come as soon as I think of them.
                                            **I'm also up to any suggestions that you may have.

Mega Pumpkin

User Image

Interested?
                                            Go ahead and fill this out then.
                                            Example below. c:

[quote="sunday c l a s s i c"][/quote]
                                            [list][list][list][color=darkcyan][size=15][b]Hey Sunday[i]![/i][/size][/b]
                                            [list][size=10][color=darkcyan]ღ[/color]Name or Nicknames
                                            [color=darkcyan]ღ[/color]Samples with Url.
                                            [color=darkcyan]ღ[/color]Which pairings or plot you're interested in.
                                            [color=darkcyan]ღ[/color]Any ideas?
                                            [color=darkcyan]ღ[/color]Preferences; i.e - male/female, sexuality, role, doubling ,etc. [/size]

Hey Sunday!

Sunny or Rachael
                                              Samples!
                                              Any.
                                              Negative Ghost Rider.
                                              Blah blah blah.

Mega Pumpkin

Mega Pumpkin

Mega Pumpkin

Liberal Fatcat

sunday c l a s s i c

Hey Sunday!
          hxvrtless / Usio
          link
          Childhood Friends plotline
          hmmm.. we'll have to plot
          mxf. preferably female role? I don't mind playing whichever part.

Mega Pumpkin

hxvrtlxss

Hey Usio. c:
Your samples look wonderful, and I'd love to roleplay with you!
I originally wanted to play the female role, because recently I almost always play males.
But, if you'd like to play the female role I don't mind bending a bit.

Liberal Fatcat

sunday c l a s s i c

The female role is yours! It's alright with me, because I did notice that you play a lot of males. c:
Do you want to be the friend that returns or the friend that never left? : o

Mega Pumpkin

hxvrtlxss

Awh okay! Thank you so much!
Since you're letting me be the female, I'll leave that up to you to choose, so whichever you feel more comfortable with. c:

Mega Pumpkin

Mega Pumpkin

Mega Pumpkin

Mega Pumpkin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items