Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dante Smiled as he sighed getting up stretching out "well im going to go to my bed thanks Sorano" He smiled as he left the room depressed he walked over to his bed laying down in it but no showing any emotion
::She watched him exit the room,and shook her head at him.:: Aparently he lieks his bed better then yours. ::SHe laughed.::
"Yes.. I've noticed." - She followed him and peeked her head into his room- " You can sleep on my bed if you want" : She said quietly:
"hahah no thank u" He smiled at his sister "so do u know when dads coming home?" He sighed at the though of his father "u know its been so long since ive seen him"
"..Yeah.. but.. it's..because.. he had to go and look for a job.. or something like that. " : She stood in the door way, looking off into space:
"oh really i thought it was cus he was working extra hours" He sighed "oh well hes nver home....i just hope he comes back for xmas"
"..Yeah.. me to... " - She looked down the hall then back at Dante: ' .. that would be the best thing ever ... "
*Arika wakes up and quietly comes into the livingroom*
"Is anyone here?"
"yeah" Dante yawned as he smiled at his sister

((hey does anyone wanna give me like 1300 for some pants?))
" .. Ahh we have a guest!! No one told me!! " : She looks frantically around:
Fallenlily
" .. Ahh we have a guest!! No one told me!! " : She looks frantically around:
"Oh Im sorry"
"..no it's really no problem!! " : she said as she scurried about the house fixing things up:
((Can I join? ^_^;
Name- Kisoku
rp age- 16
- race- Human
- description of person- Like avvie. Wears eyeliner, dyed black hair, etc. etc!
- relation or no relation- Brother.
Fallenlily
"..no it's really no problem!! " : she said as she scurried about the house fixing things up:
"well ok. Do you have cat food here?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces