Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok so here is how it goes we need a few people. Neighbors family etc
So put this
Name-
rp age-
- race- (( you can be a demon if you wish or whatever))
- description of person-
- relation or no relation-

needed=
-Mother-IcceEQuEeNn09

- friends-
- brothers/ sisters(no more needed))

Brother - DanteBlade,Kisoku

sister-(9no more needed))
Shadowsfire86,demonic_crazy_child

- father-

Aunts/uncles/ cousins -
- and neighbors-
- assorment of other people-
Random person one1: Sweetlovingcat
Weird boy next door & his sister- needed-

Just post on here..
here's mine-
Name- Sorano-
- age- 15-
-race- it's a secret
-relation - Sister-
Description-
Blue haired blue eyed girl, goth. She has issues with authority. although crazy and tends to be in trouble every five seconds.
Name-Lyric
rp age- 25
race- Wood elf/Dryad
description of person- She has long wavy golden brown hair that goes down to her waist.Her eye's are a very vivid emerald green.She is kind-hearted,though will force discipline on her children if she needs to.
relation or no relation- Mother
Name- Dante
rp age- 15
- race- demon
- description of person- looks like avator just doesnt have the crappy green shirt instead its a blue hoody. he is very kind but lazey he likes people but at times he needs his space, he likes video games and skating. He does fair in school.
- relation or no relation- Brother
yay!! People! Ok hmm ... start rping if you wish!!
I know i am!!
Name- Kirah
rp age- 15
- race- Fire Demon
- description of person- Like my avitar just add fox tail
- relation or no relation- sister
(0kay)
Dante still laying in his bed had a big test to begin to study for which he had that day. Hopping his mom may let him stay home he ignores his alarm clock as it beeps at him to wake up. dante tossing and turnring in his bed to try and go back to bed slowly understnad he wont be able to skip school he sighs as he gets up and out of his bed. Smeling the wonderfule smell of the morning dew Dante opens his window to look outside. turning away from the window he walkes over to his closet to get dressed
:She sat at her desk, staring out her window . Her blue eyes shinning .She looked off deep in thought. Wondering what she had planned for the day. Everyday was just a newfound joke. Especially school. which she hated with a passion.She had sat up three hours staring at a computer screen. Trying to figure out what to wirte for a essay.Which she decided to skip doing:
Dante walked past his sister Sorano's room. HE saw her looking at her computer sceen with a blank look upon her face "hey wats wrong?" Dante entered with a swift movement as he sat down on her bed
I was walking down the hall when i saw Sorano's door open. Carefully i peaked in.
"hey Kirah wats up?" Dante hearing the noise from his older sister behind him
"..Ah..Well ..I had this report do and ya know. " She said with a slight laugh as she looked over at Dante.
::She walked down teh hallway,looking into each child's room to make sure they were awake.Seeing that they were she kept going down the hall.Pausing at SOorano's room she saw all three of her children in there,and opened the door wider.:: You better get ready for school,I do not want you to be late.
"Notiin'. What's going on here?" Kirah carefully walks in. Her ears twitching. (fox ears)
-.- I have to go. But go ahead and keep rping without me.. bye!! be back tommorow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff