Welcome to Gaia! ::

Username: ZeroSpacePup117
Rp name: Unnamed ((Im really bad at making up names sweatdrop ))
Position: Pet (Wolf)
Personality: Playfull and frienly ((Has a bad habbit of chewing))
Looks: Silver fur with red eyes

I think i want this one actually, what do you think?
Sounds good! We will adopt him! Just remeber.. YOu will be incharge of taking care of him and cleaning after him...
Thanks mom! I love you! i'll go pick him up right now, ((dose he need to send you a profile sence i posted his allready?))
Lana walked down from her bedroom and into the kitchen. Of course she was listening to her music as she always did. She grabbed herself an apple and perched on the counter completely forgetting everyone else.
niabeany
Thanks mom! I love you! i'll go pick him up right now, ((dose he need to send you a profile sence i posted his allready?))

((No i already sent her one ^_^))
((no he doesn't))
No problem sweety.. *She looks at lana.* Hunny can you get down from the counter?
Lana saw her mother and could pratically tell what she was going to say before she said it. She slid down from the counter andleaned against the wall listening to Eminem.
Burning_Disire
Lana saw her mother and could pratically tell what she was going to say before she said it. She slid down from the counter andleaned against the wall listening to Eminem.

Can I get you anything hunny? *She sat back down at the table sipping her coffee.*

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Wolfy lays asleep in his and autumn's bed, his snoring being able to be heard down stairs...*
Lana shooked her head motion no. She looked out of the window as her ipod turned the music to Dizzee Rascal.
ZeroSpacePup117
niabeany

((No i already sent her one ^_^))

((oh okay good, lol, i got lost)) Well first order of bussiness, i must pick a name for you.... do you like the name..... Poey?
Ok... *She poured a second cup of coffee and headed upstairs to her room and setting the coffees on the bed stand she layed down by wolfy kissing him to waken him.*
Burning_Disire
Lana shooked her head motion no. She looked out of the window as her ipod turned the music to Dizzee Rascal.

Lana, incase youre higly radioactive head dident notice ((not being mean, just acting like a sis 3nodding )) we got a puppy, well, maby not a puppy, but umm isent he cute *cuddles "puppy"

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pure_Bliss
Ok... *She poured a second cup of coffee and headed upstairs to her room and setting the coffees on the bed stand she layed down by wolfy kissing him to waken him.*

*Wolfy turns over to her...but stays asleep....*
Wolfy4226
Pure_Bliss

*Wolfy turns over to her...but stays asleep....*

*She puts her arms around him kissing him again.* wakey wakey wolfy...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff