Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Created by: psychotic midds
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Lit to Advanced Lit mxm role play
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Inspired by, my imagination
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Photo credited to deviantart
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Coding by: psychotic midds
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Main thread & out of character thread

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Welcome to Burke Asylum

The institute was established in 1986 for teenagers who are mentally insane, or have been through traumatic events that they cannot move past. The pediatrician by the name of Nathaniel Burke, that established the institute believed he could cure the teens by using lobotomy on them, or electroshock therapy. The doctor however, would go too far with his treatment and ended up killing most of his patients. In 2000, the ward was closed after the patients rioted and killed the doctor, burying his body somewhere within the asylum, which to this day cannot be found. Even though it is rumored that the Asylum is hunted by the patients and the doctor himself, they reopened the asylum in 2012 and are accepting new patience. Only, this time it will be an all male institute, and a new doctor who does not believe in the same therapy that was used in the past, but by medicine and counseling. That is until the spirit of the old doctor starts to possess him, the spirits of his patients are trying to warn the new patients, but will they figure it out before it's too late?

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Rules

One; follow the gaia Tos, everyone should know this by now.
                                                Two; this is a literate to advanced literate role play; five paragraphs or more is accepted, I can understand writers block, but at least try to write three paragraphs minimal.
                                                Three; proper spelling and grammar are expected. I understand small typos, but there are spell checkers and grammar checkers that are free online; use them to your advantage. Know the difference at least among; your, you're, too, to, and two, as well as their, there, and they're.
                                                Four; this is a male only role play, sorry, no girls.
                                                Five; please, do not use any one that is famous, or any anime pictures. If I do not like the model you are using I will tell you to change the model, so do not b***h, cause my word is law.
                                                Six; cursing is allowed, I do not like it if it's every other ******** word. Unless of course your character has like turrets syndrome, or some s**t.
                                                Seven; no godmoding, like seriously, no character is better, or worse off then the next. I like real characters.
                                                Eight; there will be no profiles, only reservation skeletons. You are responsible for filling out whatever I leave for you to fill out. use your imagination, if you cannot then I guess you do not belong in my role play.
                                                Nine; respect is key; do not leave anyone out of the role play, if you do have a problem with someone take it to pm's.
                                                Ten; using the ooc is required, don't like it, leave now. Posting once or twice a week is required, don't like it, leave.
                                                Eleven; reservation's are to be sent to me with the title; 'demonic dreams'
                                                Twelve; no cybering, if it gets to that point time skip. I do not want that crap in my role play when kids are on this site reading it.
                                                Thirteen; i have the right to deny anyone, or change anything.

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Spirits

xxxx patient# 01276 Alphonse Jagger

User Image

Age; died at 20
                                        Diagnosis; patient was a pyromaniac and set fire to his own home killing his family and has lacerations from burn on his own body.
                                        Life began in April 1979 for Alphonse. Since a young age fire provided comfort and inspired fascination. During winters, it offered warmth but get too close it singed the careless. The dance of the hot power seduced his mind like a whispering lover yet hurt to stare for too long. His parents found his obession distrubing to say in the least. Often they forbade him from handling the stove and possessing lighters. They even went so far as to inform the school to hinder his "fix" for the flames. Several years of struggling ensued before it climaxed one night. At the age of seventeen, Al found a box of matches and proceeded to regain his lost love. Alone in his room he satisfied his desires for the fire. His father entered his room without knocking. In surprise, he dropped a lit match on his hidden stash of fireworks. Suffise to say, the flames engulfed his home. He survived if only because his dad threw him out the window. With no where else to go, he was institutionalize for being a pyromaniac; In 1999, he was subjected to the lobotamy treatment but did not survive the procedure.

Depressed. Contemplative. Excitable. Sensitive. Pacifist.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab rionkybikun

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Patients

xxxx patient# 14873; Dylan Rain Grimes

User Image

Age; Eighteen
                                        Diagnosis; patient is diagnosed with schizophrenia and insomnia, claiming that the voices won't let him sleep at night
                                        Dylan was born on November 6th to his parents Nick and Mary, he is the youngest of three. Since he was six he has claimed that he hears a voice and sees one person, which was his best friend that died in a car crash that he was also involved in.

Paranoid. Violent. Quiet. Curious. Cautious.

xxxx patient# 11010 Scra Haokai

User Image

Age; Eighteen
                                        Diagnosis; Disorganized Schizophrenia
                                        Scra is unsure of his birthday. He is also unsure of his real name. He was abandoned as a child and put in multiple foster homes, but none of them worked out and he was eventually sent here. He made up his name and often has a lot of trouble communicating.

Confused. Shy. Introverted. Genius. Distant.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Xritical

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab psychotic midds

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Staff

xxxx Head Doctor; Walter Terrell Foster

User Image

Age; Fifty-eight.
                                        Walter has been working with mental patients for the majority of his 35 year career. He doesn't believe in invasive procedures but in medicine and counseling.

Empathetic. Gentle. Optimistic. Calm. Brillant.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab B a k a - c h a n

xxxx Nurse # 1; Character name
                                        User Image

Age; age
                                        Blarb

trait. trait. trait. trait. trait

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Garuzero

xxxx Nurse # 2; Rain Bishiron Zeto

User Image

Age; Twenty-two
                                        If anyone asks, you don't know him. This guy is smart, but not that smart. He's smart partly because he has nothing better to do. He has close to no social skill and no manners. If he got any worse he'd be a mental patient himself. He is so easily bored and doesn't like to "hang out" so he finished college at twenty-one with a psychology major and philosophy minor... and close to no friends. He didn't really have much to do. He just up and found a job with the mental hospital because it was there. He's not very nice about anything or to anyone. He knows it and he doesn't care. He can be nice and he sympathizes with people easily enough but it doesn't strike him to do this very often. He might be the nurse that understands the patients the most, maybe because his sanity isn't thought to be very stable (By other people's opinions). He just really doesn't care.... He even talks to the spirits every so often. He gets bored a lot.

Nonchalant. Vulgar. Irritating. Rude. Honest

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Garuzero

* If no one does apply for any of the staff they will become NPC's and I will edit this post.

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Skeletons

Spirits

[size=10]
                                        [color=white]xxxx[/color] patient# [color=postingcolor]number[/color] First Middle Last

[img]http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o492/midd_nite_starr/TrimCaseInsert_Blank-1.jpg[/img]

* images are to be 268 x 117

Age;
                                        Diagnosis; patients diagnosis
                                        Small blurb about characters past; how he died.
                                        Persona. Persona. Persona. Persona. Persona.

[url=]samples[/url]

:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: [color=postingcolor]user name[/color][/size]

Patients

size=10]
                                        [color=white]xxxx[/color] patient# [color=postingcolor]number[/color] First Middle Last

[img]http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o492/midd_nite_starr/TrimCaseInsert_Blank-1.jpg[/img]

Age;
                                        Diagnosis; patients diagnosis
                                        Small blurb about character

[url=]samples[/url]

:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: [color=postingcolor]user name[/color][/size]

Staff

size=10]
                                        [color=white]xxxx[/color] [color=postingcolor]head doctor; nurse #] First Middle Last

Age;
                                        Small blurb about character

[url=]samples[/url]

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Schedule

6am Wake up

7am Breakfest

8am Morning group

9am - 12pm Free time

12pm Lunch

1pm - 5pm One on one with the doctor

5pm Dinner

6pm - 8pm Free time

8pm Night Group

9pm - 6am Bed time

* during free time patients are allowed outside
                                        * after the patients are taken to bed at nine, they are locked in their rooms, until released in the morning by their nurses.

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Relations

To be edited later

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Setting

1:00 || 2:00 || 3:00 || 4:00 || 5:00 || 6:00 || 7:00|| 8:00 || 9:00 || 10:00 || 11:00 || 12:00

am || pm

Mon || Tues || Wends || Thurs || Friday || Saturday || Sun

Sunny || Cloudy || Rainy || Snowing || Twilight || Midnight || Early Morning

The patients are being woken up for breakfast, as the docor is trying to plan out his day and fighting to keep himself together.

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Silent room

* Dylan is just being released from the silent room this morning, he was locked up after having a break down and attacking his nurse.

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Hospital ward

Anyone that might have gotten hurt, and is in the hospital ward, will be listed here.

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Banners

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaian-neighborhood/the-asylum-open-and-accepting/t.78701873/][img]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/AkaiSora3-13/apply_today.jpg[/img][/url]

thanks to HaleytheHopefull

User Image
                                        Click to join, need;
                                        (3) spirits
                                        (2) patients
                                        (4) Staff

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaian-neighborhood/the-asylum-open-and-accepting/t.78701873/][img]http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o492/midd_nite_starr/fb0cfeace4628ddb9409e117bd79b6bf.png[/img][/url]
                                        Click to join, need;
                                        (0) spirits
                                        (1) patients
                                        (2) Staff

made by psychotic midds

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Reserved

For anything I might have forgotten

Hunter

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab OPEN