Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

xxI DN'T L↻↻K FOR TRUBLE BUT T R O U B L E L↻↻KS FR ME !!
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxthey say here comes a hurricane they say here comes a hurricane they say here comes a hurricane
                                                            xxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                            xxxxxxxI JUST WANT TO LIVE A QUIET LIFE
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxx//////////// man I S W E A R I really T -R - Y !!
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔◝ ═════════
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt r o u b l e xx i s xx m y xx n a m e xx y o u xx k n o w . . . xx k n o w . . . xx k n o w . . .
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt r o u b l e xx i s xx m y xx n a m e xx y o u xx k n o w . . . xx k n o w . . . xx k n o w . . .

xxxxx the gym > home xx exhausted > awkward xx soiuchi (phone)

One, two, three. Duck. One, two. Duck.

Complete and utter focus. Her karate and kendo lessons had more overlap than she'd thought they would. Even in a boxing ring, Jules kept her head clear and focused. The only things that mattered were her breathing and the slight shift of her opponent's weight. The man she was squaring off against was clearly new to boxing as well, but it was obvious he had never been in a fight in his life, too. Still, he was taking her blows in stride. But unfortunately for him, Jules wasn't known for her mercy, or her temper control. Feigning a left hook, she got in close and delivered a solid right uppercut. Her opponent grunted as the blow landed, and stumbled backwards before finally falling down. He moaned as he rolled over on the floor, spitting out blood. A bell rang somewhere off to the side. The round was over. Victory was hers. Without waiting for the boy to get up, Jules hopped down from the ring and headed for the locker room.

It had been an unsatisfying workout. Usually, she was supposed to meet her karate instructor on days like these for hours long lessons. But he was still out sick. Thankfully, the boxing coach had allowed her to use the boxing ring to work off steam. After the first two rounds she was already working up a sweat, but the matches came too easily. They were unfamiliar with her, her opponents. A girl in the ring? Better go easy. But she proved them wrong, and after about fourth match things started to get interesting. And by then end of the seventh, she was beginning to wonder if she should take up boxing, too. Of course, that was when reality set in. When are you going to find the time for that, Jules? When you're supposed to be helping your parents in the shop? Or how about when the house needs cleaning? Or maybe when you're supposed to be looking in on your brother in the freakin' wheelchair.

The thought of Shiro always sobered her up in these moments. She had to be careful, though. If she lingered too long on him, other deep wounds would come rising to the surface again, ones she simply didn't want to acknowledge any more.

After changing, Jules began the walk home. The morning sun was warm on her sweaty skin, but the air felt heavy. Rain was coming. She'd have to get the laundry done before hand, then. Thoughts of her chores occupied her mind all the way home, and only ended when she reached her room. Throwing her bag of gym clothes on the floor next to her bed, she grabbed a towel and washcloth and began her way to the bathroom when she heard her phone buzz. After a few seconds of debate on whether or not to answer, she finally looked at the number. Her heart stopped. Soiuchi? Without thinking, Jules answered.

"What?" She said, not really sure what she was expecting.

"Sorry, sorry! I,um-," he lauded on the other end. What the hell was with this guy? "I dropped the phone again." Hysterical. Jules rolled her eyes. She opened her mouth to tell her old friend goodbye, but he spoke first. "Are- Are you doing okay?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Jules replied.

((ooc:: i kinda left it open for a reply, too, but if you want to end it, go for it; someone can just hang up. :3 ))

⊰ - - - - JULIA TANAKA
                                                      temperamental tuesday

Aoife-Eireann's Husbando

Fluffy Cultist

User Image

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

In a room that was now illuminated by the soft glow of morning, a lone man sat at his desktop. The empty bottles of water and bags of cinnamon apple chips piled on the table beside his desk were evidence of just how long the male had been sitting there, clicking away at pages and pages of task requests for company web sites. In another tab, his character in a browser game attacked mob after mob in AFK mode. On the man’s bed lay a cat that had fallen asleep watching him. One of his parents was still traveling for work, and one asleep. The house was silent save for his mouse taps.

Souichi eventually paused to check in on the game, realizing that it was now the time that his dungeon runs had been reset. He started in on them, easiest to most difficult, using up all his turns one by one by one. If he did it fast enough he would get to take a nap before he had to go out. This was his morning schedule nowadays.

The last dungeon on the list was always a one-sided massacre when he tried to run it on his own – but the challenge was why Souichi felt he must try. During battle, a hand reached down to the empty space beside his chair as the other pressed at buttons, searching in the air for a familiar head of hair that wasn’t there. After a bit of this, Souichi glanced down hurriedly, confused, before awkwardly bringing his hand back up to the keyboard. The sound of his character’s death wailed out as soon as he did, though, and Souichi leaned back in his chair. He looked back down to that empty spot beside him, where the carpet was just a little lighter in color, just a little thinner.

Right, Sachi isn’t there anymore. She hasn’t been there for a long time now.

It had been months since his little sister’s death, and since then Souichi had been trying to keep himself busy. At first this had meant trying to console their friends, or, trying to focus on them so that he wouldn’t have to think of his own emotions. Big brother had to take care of his little darlings, after all, yes? Yes. So he tried to. He did. He’d tried to schedule outing after outing, sleepovers and movie nights like they used to have, but those only made it worse. Few came, and when they did, everyone’s tensions were too high. They argued. They fought. They drifted apart, or worse, pushed each other away. Eventually Souichi gave up. He locked himself away from them like he always used to when overwhelmed. Only this time, Sachi wasn’t there to coax him back out. He’d left them. All of them.

Even Maria, who’d needed a friend most.

When he finally got himself together, it was as Akatsuka Souichi rather than ChiChi or anyone’s big brother. He threw himself into his studies. To keep himself busy, he began picking up requests from sites on doing small jobs like writing or bits of coding, or he played the browser games he used to. Games he’d played with Sachi and their friends. On a few accounts, his character was forever still partied with a healer, and on each account that healer was offline. On each account he constantly looked to the Whisper chat tab, only to see it empty of banter or life. He hasn't even opened Skype in months now.

Souichi lifted his phone from the table to glance at the time. "One more; I can try one more..." he muttered. When he dropped the phone back down, it slid to a crash on the floor in that mysterious way that only modern phones could. He tried to catch it midair, but only succeeded in pushing random buttons and slapping it under his desk. With a sigh, the male dropped to his knees to grab it - but he froze as soon as he did. Somehow, he'd called a number on his speed dial. A very familiar number. Just hanging up was a tempting thought, but Souichi hesitated. Upon hearing a voice on the other end, he finally spoke. "Sorry, sorry! I, um-- " he laughed. "I dropped the phone again." A pause. "...Are- Are you doing okay?"

OOC: The call could have been to anyone. I figured I'd leave it free so there's more chance to jump in.

Dangerous Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

User Image

The bedroom was a beautiful one. Spacious bright, the sun shone cheerfully through a large picture window and illuminated knitting projects, collages and origami creatures. The furnishings were done in a "shabby chic" style, with a lot of white wood giving the place a cottage-like feel. Umiko Komatsu sat at a small desk, her back to the winow, and she was staring off into space as though she didn't quite know where she was.

The plump orange cat rubbing against her legs reminded Umi that she had been sitting too long in one place. Her legs had gone numb. Rising painfully, she left her bedroom and went downstairs. Her mother was making breakfast already, and Umi sat silently at the table as the aroma of eggs filled the air. She had been up for hours already, but her mother cried sometimes when she realized that Umi hadn't slept, and Umi hated to worry her like that.

"Miaoooooooooooooooow!" Pippi whined, twining between Umi's legs. The girl obediently petted her, and then smiled as her mother deposited a small plate of eggs in front of her with half of a banana.

"Eat this time," Rise Komatsu commanded, "or so help me I will force that fork down your throat."

Umi obeyed. Meekly rising the fork from the plate to her mouth. Rise stood over her daughter, not satisfied until she had eaten every bite.

"That's better. Maybe I can have you eating lunch too by next year- oh, honey, I'm sorry, don't do that. It's okay." Rise held Umi, who had let loose a few tears of regret. Neither one of them mentioned the one year anniversary again, Umi's family did their best not to speak of it.

Once Umi had calmed, Rise cleared the dishes while Umi turned to make a hasty retreat back to her sanctuary. Her father Kengo, caught her on the stairs.

"Sorry hon, your mother and I have been talking, and we think it's time for you to really make an effort to go back out into the world."

Rise appeared, holding a sheet of paper nervously, she handed it to Umi, who saw that it was a list of groceries.

"Don't come back until you have everything on that list," Kengo said, he raised his hand as Umi looked at him reproachfully, "I know this seems harsh, but remember what Dr. Fitzpatrick said- we won't be doing you any favors by letting you stay holed up in your room day after day. It's been long enough."

Umi let a long woosh of air out, her version of a scream, and she rushed past both of her parents. She heard them coming to follow her, to try to talk to her, she raised a hand, palm facing them, clearly telling them to stay back. In a flash her heavy winter coat was on and a hat had been jammed on her head. Opening the door, Umi hesitated one more time before striding through the front gate.

This wasn't so bad... it really wasn't so.... A young couple raced by, laughing as they held hands. Umi trembled. She had always had a small fear of strangers, lately this had intensified until she could barely leave the neighborhood.

Her fist was still clenched. Umi slowly opened it and looked at the list in despair. The store was only a short walk- she could do this. Umi forced her feet to move, one fuzzy boot in front of the other, pom poms swinging, her breath coming in short gasps- but yes! She could! She could do it!

Excitable Fairy

User Image
                                  aka sachi
      User Image

• indent Honestly? Sunday didn't really know what to think. One moment she had glanced up and down the street, and the next she went to sprint across, wanting to surprise Dae-Hyun before he noticed her. Then she remembered vaguely hearing one of the girl's voice, and had turned around only to see a pair of headlights belonging to a car that was headed straight at her.

indent The events that followed was a complete, messy blur.

indent She vaguely remember hearing more voices, frantic and desperate, but they seemed so far away, and she couldn't see a thing. Sachi wanted to smile and say she was fine and they really didn't need to worry, but in the end - her voice failed her. She did recall hearing sirens though, and someone picking her up shortly afterwards.

indent Everything else after that was all black.

indent '. . . I love you.'

indent The next thing she knew, she was blinking up at a vaguely familiar ceiling. Wasn't this Dae-Hyun's room? A confused sigh escaped her lips before she suddenly clap-squished her hands to both of her cheeks. Memories of the accident quickly returned, and she quickly sat up before looking over at her hands, and then down at herself. She didn't see any injuries, and she felt alright. Sachi was wearing the same clothes she wore that night, and it had no signs of damage on it, and in fact it almost looked new. She was perfectly fine, and so the next thing she did was take a glance around the room, which surprisingly changed quite a bit -- in her opinion at least.

indent Turning her head, she noticed a giant lump on the bed, and upon closer inspection, it was Dae, still sleeping away. Deciding to leave him be for now, she backed away and looked around the room. The calendar on his desk was flipped to December, and she spent the next minute blinking between the calendar, the ticking clock next to the bed and Dae-Hyun. Why was the calendar 2014? Hadn't it been 2013? Hadn't she last been out on the street? Or at least brought to the hospital? More and more questions. All this thinking made her head hurt, but she felt surprisingly certain of one fact.

indent She did die on that night.

indent Almost immediately after, the alarm on the clock rang, shattering her thoughts. Turning to look at Dae, it appeared as if he had no indication of wanting to get up. Again, the alarm rang, and she watched as Dae-Hyun reached over to shut it off, before turning around to sleep again. Puffing her cheeks, Sachi promptly jumped on him, shaking him by the shoulders while brightly announcing, "Daaaaaaaeeeeee!! Good morning!! It's time to wake up!!"

Excitable Fairy

User Image

User Imageyu
      na
      User Image
                    SAY SOMETHING !!yuna chan was here
                    because yu. unwind the broken days, as I’m turning back the clock...

• December 13th, 2014
                          It's a Saturday morning.
                          Cloudy, a drizzle is expected in the late afternoon and night.

indent It has been a little over one year since Sunday's death.

Excitable Fairy

RESERVED !!

Excitable Fairy

RESERVED !!

Excitable Fairy

RESERVED !!

Excitable Fairy

RESERVED !!

Excitable Fairy

RESERVED !!

Excitable Fairy

User Image

User Imageyu
      na
      User Image
                    because yu. I just want you to stay with me; there’s nothing more I’d ask for now...

• indent reservation code here. to be posted in the ooc thread.
                          [quote="ll Yuna-Chan ll"][/quote]

tell me a little bit about yourself here? A nickname, a time-zone, and a random fact would be lovely. say as much or as little as you like, and also add a link to your samples, please? c':

[img]http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad197/yunalee/RPGraphics/flower-1.png[/img]
                          [size=14][color=white]xx[/color] [b][color=#ADDFAD][u][color=white]x[/color] [color=#6082B6]???da[/color][/u][color=#6082B6]y[/color][/color][/b] ♀/♂[/size]
                          [color=#6082B6]✿[/color][color=#ADDFAD]⋮[/color] last, first middle
                          [color=#6082B6]✿[/color][color=#ADDFAD]⋮[/color] age written out. eighteen+
                          [color=#6082B6]✿[/color][color=#ADDFAD]⋮[/color] blurb about them! the fragment in the character post is the only guideline I have for you, but I want to know other information too! their nickname(s)? a little bit about their personality and biography? relationships? and anything else that you deem important!
                          [color=#6082B6]✿[/color][color=#ADDFAD]⋮[/color] [b]taken[/b] :: username

indent Now here is where some of you will get mad or upset at me or... something, so here it goes. there are no profile codes. So yes I admit it was misleading... Anyway, it's optional. I'll be satisfied enough if your reservation is well-written enough. But if you would like to go in-depth with your character (and I will love you for it), you are more than free to create a profile thread in the test forum. When you do, just quote me in ooc with the link to it and I will add it to the character post. Add as much or as little information as you like. you can even edit it over the course of the rp. If you want, you can even just make the thread like a journal and dedicate it to their relationships with the others. Your imagination is your limit!

Excitable Fairy

User Image

User Imageyu
      na
      User Image
                    because yu. I believed that what we shared would never change, now there’s so much I can only regret

• User Image
                          xx x Sunday
                          akatsuka, sashiko
                          nineteen
                          in a nutshell, sachi is dead and is currently a ghost that first appeared to monday. other people are capable of seeing her only if they truly wish to, but sachi is capable of interacting with the world regardless if people can see her or not. while she seems to have understand the fact that she had died, she doesn't fully focus on it. she is a lively, optimistic, childish girl with an air-headed nature, and is not afraid to put others before herself. sachi was the second child in her family, she had an older brother and a pet cat, rune. she loved flowers and photography, and the albums in her room contain many pictures of her and her friends as they all grew up together (she even dedicated a wall in her room that's full of pictures of her and her friends, the other days). since she only recently "manifested" back into the world, she is unaware what had happened to her friends except for monday.
                          taken :: ll Yuna-Chan ll

User Image
                          xx x Monday
                          kwon, dae-hyun
                          twenty
                          having grown up knowing the truth of his existence; it was hard to cope with life knowing that you were and accident from a night that should never have happened. his mother’s family despises him, and his father’s side offers money to make sure that the truth never gets out. dae-hyun was raised in the grey. never knowing what side of the line he belonged to because each side constantly pushed him away. it wasn’t until he met sunday, along with his five closest friends, when he started to see the world in color again. replacing his rough frown with an optimistic smile. his edgy personality was soften by the friendship of his friends as his selfish heart was swift to learn to give it’s all to the one he loved most. to dae-hyun, his future was looking bright. yet it’s said that no one could predict the future, not even dae-hyun. living with the guilt of what had happened to sunday. dae-hyun devolved back to that rough mannered, cold attitude that he was known for. pushing those that were once close to him away. he lives life not caring about what happens to him. staying out late doing god knows what. he rolls around with the wrong crowd, and has recently gotten himself into some trouble. though not wanting to drag anyone else into it. he closed himself off. letting his guilt swallow him whole as he still can never let go of the thought that it was because of him that sunday is dead.

taken :: Haru Strife

User Image
                          xx x tuesday
                          tanaka, julian
                          twenty-one
                          firstly, everyone calls her jules. not julian. the only person that calls her julian is her mother when she's trying to get her to do the dishes. she's from a household of four; a japanese immigrant father, an american mother, and a older brother who is five years her senior. growing up in a not-so nice neighborhood, a kid learns to grow a bit of a backbone. but jules never much needed one. her older brother, shiro, was always watching over her, protecting her. he was her hero, brave and strong. but when he was stabbed for helping an old man escape a mugger and paralyzed, jules' view of the world warped something awful. she started to become angry, lashing out at those around her. nothing and no one was safe anymore. if it hadn't been for sachi and the rest of her friends, jules would've withdrawn from the world completely. but it was thanks to them she kept sane. and then sachi died, and everything seemed to fall apart. first her brother, then her best friend? could she protect no one? jules started to blame herself, and her temper- which had always been strong, but never wild- started to get out of hand. she threw herself into martial arts, and her father offered to teach her kendo in an attempt to keep her emotions in check. now, jules hardly speaks to anyone outside of her family. when she's not angry at the world, she's bone tired from her work at the shop and her training sessions. she still lives at home, helping out her parents with the shop, and caring for shiro.
                          taken :: Xela1495

User Image
                          xx x Wednesday
                          last, first middle initial
                          never said much to begin with, but now she's practically mute
                          open :: username

User Image
                          xx x Thursday
                          last, first middle initial
                          is musical and recently broke up with Wednesday
                          open :: username

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          xx x Friday
                          emerson, maria
                          twenty-one
                          a drink here, a drink there; what was the harm? at first maria just wanted to be able to sleep after a long night of making bad decisions at yet another one of her parties. she was young and beautiful, and lived in an toxic household, so she had convinced herself she deserved a little fun. or a lot of it. maria didn’t consider herself naïve to the ways of the world, but she certainly wasn’t going to sit around and behave, either. that was just how she always was, even without alcohol. it wasn’t until high school that she started depending on alcohol daily, and by then, her habit had become something of a problem. her friends tried to help her through it, sure enough, but nothing they said or did ever could reach her. the guilt she felt for letting them down, however, led her to lie about her habits, just so she wouldn’t have to see their disappointment. this all changed when sunday died, though. suddenly, drinking just did not seem to numb anything anymore. she took to drugs not even a week after the funeral – slowly at first, to find a right balance with her excessive drinking, and then all at once. anything at all that would help her escape, she tried without another thought. and when she was sober enough to notice, she was all alone.
                          taken :: indecisive sunshine

User Image
                          xx x Saturday
                          akatsuka, souichi
                          twenty-one
                          souichi's always been... well, souichi. villain, hero, big brother to sunday, little s**t - he plays the part that seems fitting for the moment, and he plays it very well. for the most part a watcher rather than a participator, chi was the chameleon of their tight little group, playing devil's advocate one moment and comforting the victim of his evil plots the next. saturday never liked thinking of himself as particularly attached to anyone or anything, fostering dreams of being a recluse since his early years, so had very few plans for his life beyond "have fun". He was the one most likely to go out with friday to this or that party, and for a while - yeah, he had a thing for her. he thought, if she was with him, nothing was too crazy, not even settling down. this was before friday got into drugs. before sunday's death. now that sunday's gone and his friends have split despite his efforts to keep them together as his sister would've liked it, saturday's been trying to keep himself busy picking up where she ended so he could move on with a clean slate. he doesn't want anything to do with any of them now, friday especially.
                          taken :: False Dandelion

Excitable Fairy

User Image

User Imageyu
      na
      User Image
                    because yu. if only time would let me live, then maybe we could both believe...

• Please follow the Gaia Terms of Service.

PG-13. No cybering; anything that goes below the waist needs to fade out to black and timeskipped. No exceptions.

Respect one another. Tears and drama are all nice, fine and fun when they're in ic, but not when it's among the role-players. Let's all be friends and get along?

Kurt Vonnegut once said, "Every sentence must do one of two things — reveal character or advance the action." With that said, I won't set word counts or anything. Please make your posts legible. First person, third person, whatever makes you feel comfortable and happy.

No godmodding or auto-hitting unless the details have been previously hashed out between players.

Please post regularly. I would love to finally be able to see an rp to its conclusion; yet I understand that life happens. You don't have to give me reasons if you don't wish to share, but at least give us a heads up? A post a week wouldn't hurt, right? On that note, while I don't demand you to forever stay with us, if you choose to leave, I beg of you to tell us and don't drop and leave us in the dark. Or else I will believe that you have suffered the same fate as Sunday and that you are now currently haunting the living.

Reservations and profiles... If you want, you can even give me a heads up that you'll be sending a reservation in and I can plug your name into the character list before you finish. But please be mindful that it will only last for two days unless I'm otherwise notified.

Real pictures, please, and also be mindful about your models. No pictures of fifty year olds trying to pass off as teenagers, and no gothic or punk looking teens, please.

As a rule of thumb, the best way to contact me is to quote me in the ooc. I often forget to reply to private messages (so if I end up replying to you days later, it is because I was forgetful, not because I don't like you).

Have fun~ Role-playing is meant to be a fun past-time and not a chore.

Excitable Fairy

User Image

User Imageyu
      na
      User Image
                    because yu. we go our own ways, just like we do each day, and I turn as you are walking away...

• indent ❝ Monday's obviously a b*****d, quite literally as dad can't remember what or who he was doing. Tuesday's temperamental but ok as long as you stay on her good side. Wednesday doesn't say much and Thursday sometimes hums just to break the silence. They're in love. Friday's always wasted and she and Saturday hold each other tightly until their delirium fades. But Sunday, Sunday knows she's the end. But she closes her eyes, and she pretends with all the strength in her tiny heart that really, she's the dawn. ❞
                          indenting all the way indenting all the way indenting all the way indenting all the way ━ Iain Thomas

yuna is frustrated because she cannot center stuff~ ~

indent There were seven close friends; born, raised and grew up together in Southern California. Their parents had been friends, so their children followed suit. They stayed together through the thick and thin, riding out the rollercoaster of life. Even when Wednesday spoke up less or when Monday found out about his father, or when Friday got into the partying life, they were all still together.

indent Until the day Sunday died.

indent It had been a girl's night out, and the Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday had been heading back home when Sunday spotted Monday. Mischievously happy, she had raced across the residential street in order to surprise him. But it was in that same moment when a speeding drunkard suddenly emerged and hit her straight on before driving away.

indent Sunday died two hours later in the emergency room when the doctors were unable to stop the internal bleeding in her head.

indent The group practically fell apart after they were informed of the unfortunate news. Monday has a case of survivor's guilt and Tuesday was soon diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder. Wednesday turned mute, and Thursday broke up with her. Saturday gave up on Friday when she took up drugs to top her already existing drinking problem. Eventually it got so bad that the remaining six were unable to stay together without bursting into emotional arguments, which even occasionally led to fistfights among the boys.

indent Time marched on, and the days are on the verge of going on their own separate ways. However, Sunday had started reappearing amongst them. While she wore the same exact clothes on the day of the accident, her mind had regressed back to when she was a child.

Excitable Fairy

User Imageyu
      na
      User Image
                    because yu. there was something missing in the way you said; hope tomorrow is a better day…

• ¦. INSPIRATION
                                anohana (anime), day by day (old rp), poem by Iain Thomas

¦. STATUS
                                accepting, please do not post

¦. SLOTS
                                ♀: 4/4 && ♂: 3/3

¦. LINKS OUT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items