13,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
Iska ● Marie ● Ithil
                          That [damned] Lead Guitarist

»Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings«
                            bblaxAnd designer love and empty things
                            J u s t a c h a n c e t h a t m a y b e w e ' l l f i n d b e t t e r d a y s ☀

"I wouldn't have started playing with you if there had been an issue with it, Matty." She smiled softly. She felt like showing her more docile side at the moment. Usually, Iska was an angry person. It came with being who she was. She had hate for most things, if not all, at any given point in time. But, today she was being docile. Until that idiot human decided to show his face.

Iska quickly snatched the bottle from his hand, taking a large swig of it before handing it back to him and wiping her mouth. "It's like you know Vodka is my favorite, Matt." She purred, setting the harp on its rest and crossing her legs on the stool. "I do love that song though. Maybe with some violin we can incorporate it into a new CD." She looked over at Lyla, listening to her talk and hummed softly. "I'm a bit hungry, but what I have a craving for can't be delivered."

Iska, being one with nature, was a vegan. Not a picky vegan, even. She didn't mind other people-and their habits of drinking blood and killing animals-but she herself was not going to be one to do it. To live in a household full of people that weren't exactly people, you had to be tolerant of this. And it's a good thing she wasn't one of those hippies who tried to change everyone and their mother to fit her views. Or she may become lunch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.