• Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
User ImageCxXxCUser ImageCxXxCUser ImageCxXxCUser Image

xx

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Outfit
                                                                xxxxxxxx Song

Amelia narrowed her eyed at her husband as he got louder, and that was the moment she knew he was hiding something from her. She crossed her arms over her chest, about to say something when he went downstairs. She watched him and tilted her head, wondering just what her husband. She grabbed her book from her bed and put it back on the shelf and followed after her husband, shutting the door behind her. She didn't rush though, she went down the stairs at her own pace, stepping out of the way as Milo went upstairs, not giving him a second thought as she passed him. She heard a yell and wanted to run, however the fact that there were no more sounds of distress told her it was handled, and that was all she needed to know.

Amelia walked into the kitchen to see Pizza and others and looked at everyone in here, then gave the pizza another glance, this time a disgusted one. Amelia wasn't exactly high maintenance, she ate with her fingers and didn't mind getting messy, but she never liked pizza. She preferred a take out box and chopsticks. She sighed and looked at her son. "Where is Bo?" She questioned, refraining from saying 'your father' because Jeremy was literal and would have responded with 'i don't know my father'. Amelia looked as Jeremy pointed towards the dinning room. Amelia sighed. "Thank you.". Amelia left the kitchen and entered the dining room. She clenched her jaw as she saw the purple haired girl with her own child, talking to her husband. Amelia walked over, seeing Bo had their song as well.

Amelia reached out, giving Willow a cold stare of disapproval before looking at her husband, and put her hand on his shoulder. "Bo. May I have a word?" She spoke as she stepped around, ignoring the other woman as she reached over, picking up her son, being careful to help him with his pizza and his plate. "Alone." She added, giving her a husband a look. She didn't like when things were kept from her, it was why she loved Bo so much, he usually never hid things from her. And if they were going to start, things were going to become unpleasant and quickly.

From: Chicago IL. To: Colchester CT.. Thinking : I may just need a drink!

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                User ImageCxXxCUser Image
      User Image
      User Image
                                                      User Image

tab He bounced his son as he ate, hastily shoving the occasional bite of pizza into his own mouth. As the parent of a young child, Bo was typically used to eating his meals over the sink, just chowing on whatever it was that Riley had refused to finish. Sitting and eating at the same time was something of a treat. He tucked the corner of his mouth into his cheek, considering her question. "You know, I don't think it's so much that you look that young as it is that Milo just looks that old... ". His eyes twinkled with a bit of mischief at poking fun at his brother-in-law. He rolled his eyes to the side a little at mention again of his daughter's behavior. "I'm not sure. Probably because she's a teenager and their brains just aren't wired that way yet. Or, also likely, is that she thrives on creating chaos and making people uncomfortable. And the aforementioned genetic snarkiness trait. There's always that. I can't make excuses. It's also very possible that I just am not a very good parent and didn't raise her well." At this point, Riley had interjected with his plans for where he was going to sleep. Bo smiled softly, rubbing his son's back. "No problem, buddy. You can absolutely sleep with me and Mommy."

tab He wasn't expecting her to answer him so honestly. His blue eyes widened a little. Damn. People were really opening up to him today. What a day! He made direct eye contact with her, deeply considering every word she said. Now, in the interest of complete honesty, Bo's main cause of interest in this relationship was purely for gossiping purposes. Bo loved a good story and Milo's love life had suddenly become very interesting. Romance, drama, taboo relationships! It was juicy and so, so different from anything that he had ever thought would happen to his rather frumpy friend. Bo placed his elbow on the table, leaning forward slightly over his son and resting his head against his hand. "I genuinely think that one problem a lot of people have is... Well, how much do you really know about Kate? You know, Milo's ex?"

tab Before he could elaborate on that, he felt his wife's icy stare hit him square in the back of the head. He craned his neck and turned around similar to the way one looks back at an avalanche just before it plows over and buries you alive under thirteen feet of frozen water. He felt her hand curl over his shoulder, typically a sweet, affectionate, and reassuring action, but her fingernails bit into his skin with an urgency that depicted a more worrisome picture. In this moment, he couldn't quite decide what it was she would be mad about. Was it his piss-poor attempt at lying? Or was it the fact that he was sharing a meal with the woman his wife credited for all of her brother's poor decisions as of late? Either way, Bo had messed up.

Amelia plucked Riley out of his lap and lead him to a small hallway off of the dining room. Before she could start to lay into him, Bo put his hands out in front of him. "Okay, let me explain."

He had no idea what he was explaining.

"Okay, wait. Maybe you should explain first... And can I just add that you look completely stunning?"

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          dinner outfit

Poking fun at Milo seemed to be a favourite hobby of Bo’s; there was no response to it other than her fingers quickly tapping against the table as she thought about what he said and politely ate her dinner. Most of what he told her about his daughter was…not heard, not because she was intentionally ignoring him, she was just more interested in what her son was doing with his food and in her present state, it was difficult to focus on two things at once. The sauce was all over his face and she giggled, just as he finished speaking; the last part of what he said echoing through her mind. That is definitely not what she meant or wanted him to think. Willow sighed softly, eyebrow and the top left of her lip twitching before she responded. ”I don’t know about a bad father, you seem very nice” the last word was long, drawn out and her voice faltered, like she was lost for a moment and trying to find her way back. ”I doubt Milo would be okay with someone who is a bad father being around is family” it wasn’t long before she came back to the conversation, unless he was paying attention her little slip could have gone unnoticed. Willow smiled gently at Bo and Riley, hand reaching in her bag to pull out a wipe to clean her sons face and her hands.

"I genuinely think that one problem a lot of people have is... Well, how much do you really know about Kate? You know, Milo's ex?"

Did they really have to talk about her? Willow was expecting it at some point but they just arrived that day, couldn’t the stressful-make-willow-feel-tiny-and-Kate-look-superior stuff wait until tomorrow or the next day? Luckily – or, not so much – she wasn’t able to respond to Bo because his wife walked in. The mood quickly changed from calm awkwardness to a malicious ******** tense atmosphere that Willow really did not want to be around 'you're lucky I love you Milo'. It was a little humorous to watch Amelia grab onto Bo’s shoulder though, for a moment it seemed like she was so angry that she was going to rip it off. Was talking to Willow that bad? Why was she that angry? Willow wrinkled her nose, ignoring the pair as they made their way into the hallway just off the dining room. Interested in what they had to say, Willow stayed completely quiet (hoping to know if they were talking about her or not), fussing with Ryder’s pizza stained collar. It was different, being around so many angry people – usually it was just two, sometimes three when Ryder went off on one of his little angry man tangents – because she liked to believe that Milo and her had a good relationship. There was no need for petty arguments all the time, sure there were a few here and there but working through something without malicious intent was important to her and she hoped that over the week they all could at least try to talk about what was going on rationally. Even if it meant they had to talk about Kate, every day, just not all day. It was a little odd, now that she thought about it, that the kids or Milo never talked about her at home. Willow’s head cocked to the side as she now finished her piece of pizza.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff