Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

invalidinT h e . N a n n y
                                                            INSPIRATION : T h e T.V s e r i e s
                                                            A PRODUCTION BY : MaskedEyes
                                                            LEVEL: Three plus paragraphs.
                                                            CONSTRUCTED: January Twenty-Seventh.
                                                            ACCEPTING: Reservations
                                                            NEEDING : Father, Butler, Buisiness Partner, Youngest daughter, Neighbor

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
                                          A whiny, nasal-voiced woman from Flushing, New York, has just been fired from her job and abandoned by her boyfriend. She ends up selling cosmetics in Manhattan. This takes her to the home of A rich, widowed English lawyer. She is mistaken to be applying for the job of nanny to his four children and is hired for that purpose, even though she knows nothing about raising two teenagers a pre teen and a child. She becomes quite attached to the children, even though she wants to rip her hair out most times, She also becomes great friends with the butler. There is sexual tension between her and the father, which is complicated by the fact that his business partner likes him.

Can the new nanny help the children get back on track and help heal the hurt of losing their mother. Can her sexual antics woo the father, and bump the pretentious business partner to the curb, ehh some pranks with the help of the butler should help that. She is the most unusual nanny, but just maybe what the doctor prescribed.

Let's meet the family, The Father, the English Lawyer, is strict, and barely knows his children anymore, doesn't know how to connect with them especially the eldest son. He is unaware of the drug use he is doing, or even the fact that he has his own band, and is very close to being expelled from the private school his father pays so much for. He would be your typical bad boy rebel. Next is the eldest daughter, very shy, quiet. Loves her books and her studies, wishes to be a lawyer just like her father, but she is a teenage girl so her studies get pushed aside when she see's her brother's friend, the drummer, over at their house all the time, granted she barely says two words to him because of her shyness. After her is the son who is much wiser beyond his years. He even see's a psychiatrist, he is like his father, or at least tries to be, having a strict schedule of his daily life, even has on bathroom time, maybe the nanny can teach him to loosen up just a bit. Last but not least is the youngest, she is the angel of the family, granted she is too young to cause too much trouble, well aside from loving the idea of breaking something of her father's just to get his attention, she is also the trickster of the family constantly pulling pranks on the new nanny trying to drive her away, and pranks on the butler, the business partner, and well her father. Ah, the business partner a very provocative woman, wearing anything to show off her assets, which the butler says it wouldn't hurt for her to button a few more of her buttons.

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
                                          L i t e r a c y Yes, literate is a must in this joint, people. I expect at least three paragraph each post. a paragraph meaning 6-8 sentences, three paragraphs if you are really struggling, oh wait that's the same amount, EXACTLY! No less than THREE paragraphs, granted I do not want to read a whole freaking novel. One liners are not accepted. AT ALL. This also means no *Walks to him, leaves* for actions. Do that, and I'll sick my nieces fur real friend on you. Not even kidding. I want colored dialogue, and in quotation marks. Bold it if you want. OOC must be signified to us in some way. Try and use correct spelling. And no chat speak. That pisses me off beyond all belief. Try and use correct punctuation. R a t i n g This is NOT sexual based roleplay at all, so I am rating this thread Rated PG-13. This does NOT mean that we will be doing sex scenes in here. We will still time skip on those parts where head boards are rattling. Biting the ear, or nibbling the neck will be allowed, if I see ANYTHING beyond those lines you will be kicked out without warning. P o s t i n g Yes...I've already gone over the literacy expectations, and what I want you to do with the dialogue..but now on to more important matters. No neon colors that no one can read! Please put your picture some where in the post. Feel free to decorate it as much as you want....but don't go overboard. As for text size, size 12 is NOT acceptable. I only want the posts in size 10 or 11. Got a problem? Leave. You want to curse, go ahead. Anyways, no quoting. Looks messy. Also, post every three days at the very least. Go over that, and I send you a warning. I'll do a weekly character clean up, if you have not posted in three days, I'll send you a warning, if it happens again I will delete your character and open it up for the public to take. You better give me a good reason if you haven't posted. Not really. Just give me a reason. A logical reason. No 'Aliens ate me'. Oh oh oh also make your post pretty with icons and pictures maybe even a little quote and please have your character's name in it as well. But, yeah. I think that's enough of the posting rules. E n t e r i n g I shall post a code for reservation type of things for you to fill our and a place in the code for roleplay samples. If you don't follow the code, it is a very simple code, I will sick a Ferbie on you. Oh..yes. I can be that mean. Teehee. . Send the reserves to me with the title being "Whose the new nanny?" P r o f i l e s Please use C E L E B pictures, Models a alright too. What else oh try to be creative, make the person you are using actually LOOK THE AGE OF YOUR CHARACTER, No Selena, Vanessa, Miley, Scene people, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, or other over used people. Thank you. Also put something from the storyline in the reserves that you liked so that I know you read all of the story.

[color=postingcolor][img]400x200, border black, a quote or a lyric, something your character would say[/img]
                                          》Character 》 full name 》age 》three traits. 》username 》[/color] Samples[link]

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
》The Nanny 》 FRANNIE CATHERINE REBECCA FINE》THIRTY THREE YEARS OLD 》FRIENDLY. SPONTANEOUS. RANDOM 》xcocochannel 》

User Image
》The Butler 》 JASPER ARCHIBALD LANCASTER 》thirty-nine 》cranky, smart-mouthed, humorous. 》pritchardwrightarmstrong 》

》The Business Partner 》FIRST MIDDLE LAST 》 AGE {Thirty or older] 》TRAIT TRAIT TRAIT 》OPEN 》

User Image
》The Father 》 ALLISTER MARTIN KING 》THIRTY-EIGHT 》COLD. PROFESSIONAL. EMOTIONLESS. 》PELUKAN 》

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
》The Rebel Son 》 Oliver Jackson King 》Eighteen 》Rebellious. Careless. Musical. 》bassluver 》

User Image
》The Shy Daughter 》ARIA ELIZABETH KING 》 SIXTEEN 》SHY. STUDIOUS . LAID BACK 》MASKEDEYES 》

User Image
》The Complex Son 》Tom Nicholas King 》Fourteen 》quiet, intelligent and quick

User Image
》The Tricky Daughter 》 Maura Hope King 》seven. 》quirky. outgoing. mischevious. 》Lil Michelle Chii 》

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
》The Rebel Son's Bestfriend/The Drummer 》 Ash Typhoon Culver 》Nineteen 》Outgoing. Impolite. Careless. 》Rebellious Zombie》

User Image
》The Shy Daughter's Bestfriend/ The Rebel Son's Biggest Fan 》 ELEANOR PENELOPE SUTTON 》SIXTEEN 》PROTECTIVE. CHARMING. CLUMSY 》Angelgirlz125 》

User Image
》The New Neighbor 》 Cataleya Renee Gomez 》Fourteen 》Optimistic. Goofy. Bold. 》rebellious zombie》[/color

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageXXXXXUser Image

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

xxxxxxx
xxxR E S E R V E D

She was working in a bridal shop in Flushing, Queens,
Til her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes.
What was she to do, where was she to go
She was out on her fanny.

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

xxxxxxx
xxxR E S E R V E D

So over the bridge from Flushing to the King's door,
She was there to sell make up but the father saw more,
She had style, she had flair, she was there,
That's how she became the Nanny.

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

xxxxxxx
xxxR E S E R V E D

Who would have guessed that the girl we described
was just exactly what the doctor prescribed?

Now, the father finds her beguiling, watch out C.C.,
The kids are actually smiling, such joie de vivre
She's the lady in red when everybody else is wearing tan.
The flashy girl from Flushing, the Nanny named Fran.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff