!Love_is_Silly!'s Husband

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
starry-eyed-dreamer25

male.
I'm sorry I should probably specify all that stuff.
thanks!
Omigosh, I've just come off of re-watching the entire Friends series and now I'm sorely tempted to put in an application. o 3o

Consider this earmarked for contemplation.
Tentatively for Phoebe's role.

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
Zairea

PRESE DO.

mandawhorian's Husbando

Tipsy Conversationalist

8,975 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hey sorry - is this a carbon copy? Or is it based off of it?

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
TheStitchedHeart

based off it.
police bocks

MaskedEyes
                    User Image

tab tab tab tab »HEY I'M INTERESTED !
                                                              username »lueyness

availability »-8:00 GMT, Pacific ST; always lurking, posting when free from schoolwork

SAMPLES » SAMPLES

character & name : »Monica; Noelle Wong

anythin' else? : »i marathoned friends with my roommate last week. it was awesome. could it /be/ any more awesome? no.

Also, in terms of samplesss. I took a hiatus from Gaia and RPing in general, and recently joined some RPs. So I feel like my old RP samples are not up to snuff with my writing now, but at the same time, my writing might be a bit rusty. And the RPs just started up, so there's not much else to use as samples. I hope that doesn't deter you from judging them fairly though! Thanks for your consideration. c:

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
I will be on tomorrow night.
(Sister just had her baby! )

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
lueyness

OKAY SO.
I love your samples. Layouts we can fix, but as you've said, hiatus.
Now, as for your face claim, I don't like the actress.
I hate to sound picky on that, but I kind of am. :T
police bocks

Oh good, yay! Thanks for that.
Unfortunately, my layouts were never really stellar. *sob*
So any tips and advice will be very much appreciated!
No worries about the actress.
I can run some by you until its okay.
Is it okay if she'll still Asian?

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
lueyness

I'm not sure, and the only reason I say that about the actress is cos that dictates what the nationality of Ross is. And artistic freedom, blah blah. Idk.
I mean, if you give me and actress I like, then I "might* say yes. I'm just a prissy boy anyways. So it's all relative.
give me a couple asian actresses and if I like one, I'll let you know.

On the layouts note, IT'S OKAY! That's why Masked and I are here. We're not assholes. So if your writing - which it is - is good, then the layout is a simple fix. biggrin
police bocks

MaskedEyes

No, that's perfectly reasonable!
I was thinking a work-around was that maybe one of them or both of them could be adopted or something? xD
I definitely would like to keep their favoritism of Ross a key aspect of their relationship, and the adopted thing might intensify that.
Only if you two agree to it though!

No worries though; I can be picky about face claims myself.
I might only like some of their pictures, not like all their pictures, and only use the ones I like.
(I do like Fan Bing Bing and Zhang Xin Yuan generally though.)
Besides, it's your guys' RP, so I don't want to do anything you don't agree with.

I've linked some below! Let me know what you think.
I tried to find pictures that were the most "normal" looking, not too fashion or anything.
That way it's more applicable to the RP's tone, you know?

Liu Wen; one two three
Sui He; un deux trois
Fan Bing Bing; one two three
Zhang Xinyuan; un deux trois
Li Bing Bing; one two three

And thanks for the reassurance about the post-styles. ;____;

Prophet

police bocks

MaskedEyes
                    User Image

username »Anchoor

availability »est; i'm on everyday. but i have a job and school. i can post twice, or more, a week.

SAMPLES » SAMPLES

character & name : »The Cheesy Romantic :: Marius Moore

anythin' else? : » asdfghjkl, i love friends. reruns come on late nights on some tv station and sometimes i just binge watch them. cx

Lavish Waffles

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
police bocks

MaskedEyes
                    User Image

username » !Love_is_Silly!

availability » EST. I'm on mostly in the evenings, most everyday. But I am a full time student and I do have multiple jobs. But I make do.

SAMPLES » SAMPLES

character & name : » Phoebe Buffay | Poppy Lynn Champion

anythin' else? : » I don't know how to be helpful. I watch a lot of friends though.. like literally will stop everything I'm doing to watch when a rerun is on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff