Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Thank you ma'am, what else can I do for you tonight?"

((I was wondering if you like me to some link buttons, or banners for this thread. And I also thinking of re-doing the logo if that was ok with you.))
Whenever you're ready.
((Redoing the logo? Really? I mean, if you don't mind doing those things, I can add them to the fourth post. It would help me out alot. Unfortunately, I can't pay you for it. crying ))
((IRL I am a student graphic designer. It's not a big deal. Have it for you tomorrow night?))
((Sweet. I hope to be a graphic designer. Oh well, I know they'll be good. Best of luck.))

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Chris shifted her eyes and pulled her hand back as it seemed Kerri either didn't see or hear her or she chose to ignore her, " I'm ready now if you are."
Okay, well, as you know, this is the lobby, and this room.... *opens the door* Is my office. When I am absent, this will also be yours.

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Chris nodded and took mental notes as she followed behind moonshine, " Alright. Have you set up anything in here yet that I should know about you know files and such?"
The only files we have at the moment are those on our poicys and rules, but that is it. *She walked out and into another room, decorated with toys and electronics.* This is the room for the kids in the day.

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
She continued to follow making notes of things she would add once she had the money to by the things and bring them in. It was really gonna be great and she couldn't wait until they got their first few cilents.
This is the kitchen, the place where the kids eat, and...*points upstairs* There are two big rooms up near the attic, which are where the kids sleep if they're staying for more than a day. It's heated and everything, so that the children are comfortable. Outside in the back is the playground, and I'm thinking of adding a pool.
Oh I am sorry Christabel. I wasn't trying to rude. I am just in my own world sometimes.

((IRL I am normal come on much later at night. I am in class at the moment. So I maybe in and out. Please don't think I am trying to be rude. ))

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
" A pool is always a fun pass time especially in the summer when we are bound to become crowded." Chris looked over at Kerri and she smiled, " Its okay with kids of my own I know all about going into your own world to escape for a while."
I know. I have a few myself. ^^ *She walks into the lobby and grabs a broom, then starts to sweep the floors to get the old plaster that was laying around outside.*

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
She chuckled, " Quite a handful they can be huh." Still following her she looked around aimlessly, " Is there anything you want me to help you with?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff