8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
~Hello, my name is
Lillith Anne Omdahl
Right now I am in The Coffeehouse
I'm looking pretty snazzy in my outfit

As they reached the coffee house Lillith looked over at Andy when he said he would pay "You don't have to." She always felt bad when people did that. It made her feel like a pain in the butt. As she read over the types of coffee she frowned. Coffee was coffee, why did it matter if it was caramel flavored or french vanilla. She looked up at Andy when he cut off and said softly "Same but a small." After the caffiene addiction she had aquirred last year she had learned to tone it down when it came to coffee. "Way to seem even nerdier" she thought to herself "Now if anyone asks if I do drugs I can say 'Oh ya I had a caffeine addiction once!' Man, who wouldn't think I was a rebel then."

She glanced around the coffee house admiring some of the art work hung on the walls. "Do you think they'll make us go back home?" she asked as she continued to gaze around the room.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Tipsy Genius

User Image

You`re driving me so crazy I want you to be my
                        BABY { meh QUEEN { meh FIRST LADY {
                    ↪ ¦ in one word, YOU ` RE AMAZING
              - - - яυмσяs sαчιиɢ ι`м a ρʟαчвσч αяє мιsυи∂єяsтαи∂ιиɢs
        ██████████ ███████ ██
                      x 。 I F Y O U M E T M E , Y O U W O U L D B E S U R P R I S E D
                I`m not a playboy, badboy, call me mister perfect
                xxxxx- - -ETHAN PRINCE MONTRI

The teenager felt himself looming in and out of slumber but to wake up was something he had not yet wanted to deal with. Sleeping was almost like a sense of freedom, but he knew there was really no going back in to the dream he was once enjoying. From under the thick blanket an audible sigh broke the silence in the air. The sunlight engulfed the messy room. While still under the sheets he rolled his shoulders and stretched out. His toes that poked out from under his thick blanket were extremely cold, in fact they were freezing. After pulling his legs closer to his chest he got to thinking.. How could Hawaii be so cold? (Soon remembering he was right under the vent). The cold air was so fresh to him that he could hardly bring himself to sit up. He rubbed his almond eyes casually before running his hand through his disheveled hair a few times until it tidied up a little more.

His eyes were still bloodshot from sleep when he studied the digital clock for quite sometime. After so many years, his body must have caught on to some kind of schedule since it was quite accustomed to waking up at such abnormal times like four or six in the morning. He managed to smirk a little at the three numbers that appeared on his clock. For Ethan Montri waking up must have been the simplest or maybe his favorite part of the the entire day. Could it have been because he liked the feeling of being so refreshed after a long night of slumber, or the calmness from the emptiness? Either way it was very relieving for him. He pushed himself off the mattress and carried his body toward the bathroom door. Before he could even make three steps he nearly tripped over the dark suitcase on the floor. The sight forced an excited grin on to his face. To think that he had almost completely forgotten about the trip, that would involve staying a while in HAWAII far away from his parents and so close to beaches, in an attempt to capture memories of senior year, now that would've been absolutely unreasonable.

Ethan stepped over the heavy suitcase and continued his walk to the door. In a short time, the dark figure was relaxing in warm water quietly inside a bathtub. He turned his radio's volume to a quieter tone in consideration of who or what could possibly be on the other side of the bathroom walls. Normally, Ethan wouldn't have much time to take relaxing breaks like this because usually the early morning was reserved for more important tasks like quickly eating breakfast then getting dressed and all that other before-school things. He sat in the water peacefully pondering over his tasks for the rest of the day. As soon as he finished up in the bathroom he continued out to his fully-packed suitcase where his clothes were still waiting. It took a little muscle but he hauled his bag on the bed, he removed the lock, then hurriedly flipped his suitcase open. Unlike some guys he had packed his suitcase so neatly that no one would've ever guessed a guy had even touched it. So with a new outfit in hand he shuffled in to the bathroom once more.

[timeskip][/timeskip]

"Grr. Damn." He quietly spoke under his breath, the keys were very difficult to deal with but as soon as he stopped struggling he took his time while making his way through the halls. It was going to be an exciting day. Well.. Besides the fact that it was the day right after the chaperone's death. And to think... These Seniors were almost going to be guided by some old teacher! He almost chuckled. Hadn't anyone —especially the person who assigned the poor guy to become the chaperone— watched those movies where all the kids refused to respect the elderly person?! Oh well. Ethan was surprised to find a group of the students sitting/standing in the lobby. Darn. He was hoping to wander a bit on his own for a walk or something. The first person that caught his eye was his Step-Sister who was looking just like the rest of the tourists with her dress and shoes. That time he really did laugh. It reminded him of the Magic School Bus, Brielle sure did have clothes that matched well with Hawaii.

His back pocket began to vibrate which came as another surprise. He stopped walking to check what his phone alerted him for. Almost immediately his perfect smile seemed to shine brightly on his face. "Ooo, Food." Ethan looked up to see Evalyn on her phone at the same time.

FOR: EVA
                                          MSG: good morning to you too! and dont worry
                                          XXXX:with that kind of bribe ill be there in under ten seconds

Right after pressing send and pushing his phone back in to his back pocket he slipped away from his spot to take the one closest to Eva. "Good Morning Sis" He quickly waved to Brielle who still seemed a bit lost then continued to the Queen's side. "The Prince is here. Where are we going to eat?" He smiled at her, before turning to the small group of students who gathered in the lobby. "So, Did everyone sleep well?" He added quickly. He began to wonder what everyone was talking about before he had made his appearance.

This is normal text. This is a thought. "This is Ethan talking." "This is someone else talking."

↪ ¦ 다음 주, 우리는 손을 잡고 영화를 감상
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- - mighty mouth

OOC; Pajamas && Current Outfit

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

ωιтнσυт тнє мαѕк ωнєяє ωιℓℓ уσυ нι∂є؟ ι cαη'т ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ ℓσѕт ιη уσυя ℓιє
ι кησω тнє тяυтн ησω ι кησω ωнσ уσυ αяє αη∂ ι ∂ση'т ℓσνє уσυ αηумσяє

Feeling her phone go off she checked it was the Prince himself otherwise known as Ethan she as pretty fond of him. Eva smiled and gave him a hug "All we are missing now is our knight joey and our jester" she said with a chuckle. Hearing Ethan mention food "Thats all up to you love" she told him he did make it here in record time after all. Letting go of ethan she ran a hand through her hair it was a strange habit for her to do ,but oh well. Eva then chuckled "Just remember its not a date" she said with a playful wink though she might deep down wish it was a date.

You would never see Eva date people thought she was stuck up ,but in all truth she thought she wasnt good enough for any guy. Sure, she was suppose to be miss heart breaker though she never really been on a actual date before. She flirted to keep everyone off her back she just wanted a nice guy who liked her for her is that so much to ask for? Eva heard him ask how they slept "Would have slept better if i had someone to sleep with" she said with a sigh that actually meaning that she missed her husky who slept with her every night. She was just trying to keep up her Queen rep which anyone who was close to her would tell she was tired off.

[[OutOfCds: outfit ]]

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image

Joesph woke from the sound of his text ringtone going off like crazy. He pick it up and held it up to his ear "Hello?" He said half asleep before realizing it was a text. He sat up running his fingers through his hair as he reads the first text he had gotten from Mini. He set his phone down so he could get dressed, he would text her back after he was dressed. He yawn walking over to his suitcase pull some clothes out of it. He walked across the room to the bath room and closed the door and locked it. He got undressed and got in the shower. About ten minutes he walked out bathroom dressed and ready for the day. He walked into his room grabbing his phone of the hotel bed reading the text. After he read the he text Mini back.

To: Mini
Mes: Hey ;D Sleepy head, thank you for the wake up call lol

Joseph pressed sent as he looks at the other bed that was in the room it had seem that his room mate had gotten up before him, though he did happen to catch the guy name though, since he had fallen asleep before he had got the chance to even meet his room mate. He sits down looking out the window thinking about the teacher. Poor guy, one second thinking he was just taking some kids on field trip then he dies the next. It sucked Joseph didn't really know the teacher all that well though. So he didn't know how to take it. He sighs lightly before looking over at the ocean and smile lightly, there was no reason he couldn't enjoy the trip while it last right? It was the reason they came here to have fun and enjoy themselves after all. Joseph stood up making sure he had everything, he grabbed his sun glasses off the night stand, before leaving the room, he went down stairs to the lobby, he smirks lightly seeing Mini Eva, and Ethan, he walked over hearing Eva say something about they were just missing their knight Joey and their jester. "Oh well it seems that knight Joey has just arrived my ladies and lord" He jokes playfully with a smile and a soft chuckle, he was hoping it would lighten up the day some.

OOC: Sucky post sorry but at least its something though.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Lola smiled at the blonde shaking her head, "Oh no I was already up... I was down in the fitness room." she reassured the girl. Listening to her classmates talk amonsgst themselves she decided against going with andy. "No thanks man I think I'll just stick around until we figured this mess out. " but saw Lil leave with the boy. Watching as those feo left more came filing in. "Good morning to you guys too"

The brunette listened to the people chat to one another. Nodding to add in her input, "I hope not I mean some of us--like myself are 18, which technically means we are adults. I think we're capable of watching out for each other, to show our maturity." she stated looking about the group. "But eva you are more than welcome to try that, it could work actually." And even though they had that the chooses of the school were normally unpredictable.

Lola could not help but laugh softly when joey came in after eva's statement, of course he heard her. Smirking at the boy, "Oh our knight Joseph you have come just in time to discuss our battle plan." she joked back at him in a medieval like tone.

Out Of Cookies
                                                  Lola is friendly with everyone :3
User ImageUser Image

Not much of the things happening could capture Grayson's attention. All the socializing and happiness. In his opinion, there wasn't much to be excited about unless you were high. With his second eye roll of the day, he leaned forward on his seat, debating whether or not he should head outdoors. The sun was becoming brighter and warmer and this didn't give him much reason to do anything but remain where he was. Heaving an annoyed sigh, he removed his phone from his back pocket, sliding it open and typing a quick text to Khris, letting him know their chaperone had died and he'd be busy but there was promise he'd bring back some good stuff for them to experiment with. After all, looking for new and better things to try on this island would be interesting. Once he'd hit send, he slowly got to his feet, already suffering a comedown and becoming irritated at his surrounding classmates. "Hotel coffee, my favorite." Speaking more to himself than anyone else, he proceeded to the nearby counter and poured himself a cup of French Roast, dumping insane amounts of sugar inside before jabbing a straw into the liquid and stirring it.

Bored, bored. So bored. Grayson's thoughts kept returning upstairs where he had a small stash in his unpacked duffel bag. It was practically calling to him but he'd wait until later in case he was stuck trying to pass out sober around his roommate. You never could predict another person's sleep schedule and he wasn't about to risk getting into a fight already. The others were joking around, though he obviously ignored them. Grayson liked to hide in his bubble and tended to avoid conversation. Taking a sip of the coffee, he nearly spit it out, realizing it must have been sitting there for awhile due to it's cold temperature. Grayson was not in a good mood this morning and it was only getting worse. "Jesus Christ." Slamming the cup down, he let his gaze wander and then fall onto who else, but Mini, the oh so popular cheerleader. Strangely, he had an attraction towards her, and that in itself was a rarity considering he had never really liked anybody. Ah well, he'd never admit it. Who would listen to the drugged up, angry, socially awkward boy anyway. Smirking to himself, he nodded his head so the sunglasses easily fell, covering his eyes and darkening the room comfortably, the way he preferred to see the world.

PinkyRulesAll

Cute as Evil's Prince

Militant Gekko

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

Dae sighed in relief when he heard Jake's reply. Finally someone he didn't hate was awake. Now he should be able to find something to do. He took a couple steps back to give Jake enough room to enter into the hallway and smirked; mimicking the smile Jake gave him. "What's up did you get any sleep?" Dae ran a hand through his hair and a look of annoyance washed over his face. Not much. I was working on a game till around 5am and then the not so friendly drug addict in my room managed to wake me up." Dae Hyun sighed and laughed a bit; scratching the back of his head. What about you? Did you get any luck in that department? Dae slid over to his right a bit, bumping the wall, as Joseph walked past them. It was almost as if he didn't notices the two of them. I guess it's true what they say. After a while the nerds start to look invisible. "Well seeing as the chaperone is dead, think we should wake up a couple more friends and explore the island? Dae was dying to get a closer view of the island. Not did it seem pretty peaceful but he could use the eye view to give the game a better layout. How cool would it be to have a killer fighter adventure game on the island of Hawii. Not very in Dae's eyes but his father had a different perspective.

User Image
((OOC: Usually I havr this rule against posting on thr main with only an ooc bit since the ooc thread isn't there, I just wanted to tell everyonr that I'll be posting tomorrow. sorry for not posting in a few days. if anyone wants to plot with me, pm me ok? ))

Tipsy Genius

User Image

You`re driving me so crazy I want you to be my
                        BABY { meh QUEEN { meh FIRST LADY {
                    ↪ ¦ in one word, YOU ` RE AMAZING
              - - - яυмσяs sαчιиɢ ι`м a ρʟαчвσч αяє мιsυи∂єяsтαи∂ιиɢs
        ██████████ ███████ ██
                      x 。 I F Y O U M E T M E , Y O U W O U L D B E S U R P R I S E D
                I`m not a playboy, badboy, call me mister perfect
                xxxxx- - -ETHAN PRINCE MONTRI

Prince was happy to see her react to him with a smile. He returned the hug and gave her a little squeeze soon letting go. "In that case.. we might as well wait until we are walking around later." he imagined the beautiful beaches and even better-looking sights.. Cough.. Hawaiian Ladies .. Cough. "Just remember its not a date" he chuckled and winked back at her in response, "Darn." Ethan playfully joked. As fun as it would be to go on a date with the Queen Bee he was a bit worried about drama. In other words, it's like those TV shows where one of the characters want to ask their best friend on a date but it they are worried that they won't stay friends if something goes wrong... Definitely one of those situations. But that's how he felt for everyone. He was laid-back and preferred to keep away from drama like relationships. Unless he's absolutely positive that he's with the right girl. "Don't worry I could always keep you company." he suggested a bit seriously, the boy had not meant anything dirty but he decided against trying to clear things up. If people were going to be immature about it then he might as well let people wonder.

Ethan raised an eyebrow once Joey made his way up to the small group and announced the knight's arrival. "Well Good Morning." a smirk crept on to his face only to be replaced with a wide grin, "Wait, was I just addressed as a lord?". Ethan to Prince to Lord. What a huge step up. Forget King! It came as a surprise to him when Lola added her "kingdom" talk. Ethan laughed "Why are we all talking like this?" he continued to use a confused smile.

This is normal text. This is a thought. "This is Ethan talking." "This is someone else talking."

↪ ¦ 다음 주, 우리는 손을 잡고 영화를 감상
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- - mighty mouth

OOC; Pajamas && Current Outfit

OOC;

i shall have a post for Mini out tomorrow. sorry for the delay.
i was going to post earlier.. but mi computer flipped out when i had like 3/4 of mi post done and i lost all of it.. D:
so i have to retype everything and i'm just too tired right now.
i'll delete this post once i get hers out cuz i hate posting ooc here.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

ωιтнσυт тнє мαѕк ωнєяє ωιℓℓ уσυ нι∂є؟ ι cαη'т ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ ℓσѕт ιη уσυя ℓιє
ι кησω тнє тяυтн ησω ι кησω ωнσ уσυ αяє αη∂ ι ∂ση'т ℓσνє уσυ αηумσяє

Eva chuckled and looked over at Joey "How about you going to give your queen a hug?" she asked with a playful wink. Looking around she didnt want to stand around "So how about we all go have some fun maybe go to the beach?" she asked them with a chuckle. Running a hand through her hair she would have to go change into her swim suit. There was no use just talking about what their going to do about this they should just do it. She then got up and looked at everyone "So whose with me?" she asked everyone with a smile. Eva just wanted to go have some fun some where and not worry about what would happen if the head master found out she could always turn on the charm and talk to him.

[[OutOfCds: outfit ]]
Out of Character:
Hey guys. I've decided to quit the roleplay since I've been sick and nothing has really progressed. I've lost direction and motivation to continue this role so whoever I'm intereacting with just go to the lobby or something, if this roleplay isn't dead yet. I just wanted everyone to know since all of you have the right to. It was great roleplaying with you all and I hope we roleplay again some day.

- 500 Days of Summer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces