3,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Hailee Soo Jun
Pop Princess With The Killer Vocals
Devoted Mother

Hailee woke up with her daughters all over her bed and her hair everywhere. Due to nightmares and fears they normally always slept with Hailee. She smiled sitting up her hair forming little curls and she looked at her daughters. They looked so much like her and their father but they mostly took after him. Hailee did all she could to make them happy knowing their father had not been around much since they were infants. He had his own life was even getting married and Hailee knew he would probably stop being close to his children. That was how it had been since he started dating the woman.

Hailee climbed out of the bed trying not to wake the girls up. She wanted them to sleep before going to the bathroom and taking a quick shower. After she was done drying off and got dress getting into her jean shorts and a tank top empire waste top. Sitting on the bed she put on her wedge sandals she was only Five Five so she hated being short and the heels helped. She couldn't wait to see everyone here this summer the girls were old enough to play with the other kids and she could finally have grown up time. Maybe be noticed by that guy.

Hailee had a crush on a guy that she had known her whole life and he was here this summer maybe this was her summer maybe. More than anything she would be spending time with her girls and giving them a magical summer.
Hayden Shin Jun

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Right now Hayden was a sleep as he was in a bed. And he also had his boys as well with him. His boys are one right now so they are still young. Their mom left long time ago she was not ready for the job at all. And she was to busy to be a mom to them so why have her around when she didn't want to be. It was sad really because the boys did nothing wrong. But they have me because i'm their dad father all. He loves his boys with all his heart seeing as they are the best thing to ever happen to him besides his job.

Hayden was a singer he also had some cd's out there. It was his job after all seeing as he loved it. And had to do what ever for his boys seeing as they counted on him. He was a single dad right now after all. Hayden had no time for dating right now plus he tried a while back. When it come down to it he just has not found the right person be that a girl or a boy seeing as he is bisexual. Hayden started to wake up as he moved out of the bed careful not to wake the boys. They needed there sleep after all. He went to the bathroom as he was in there he took a shower.

Wanted to take one before the boys got up. Soon he was done as he got out as he put a towel around his waist as he was still in the bathroom. Then he walked out of the bathroom as he was back in the bedroom. Looking as the boys still fast a sleep as he smiled at that. Then he looked at his clothes as he picked out what he wanted as he then got dressed as he was in the bedroom. He was now ready for the day seeing as he was dressed now. Hayden will spend most of his day taking care of the boys. And maybe talk to his twin sister Hailee as well. Hayden's been stressed out lately.
Austin James Heinz

User Image

Right now Austin was a sleep in his bed in a room. He was sixteen years old right now. Soon he started to wake up as he was there. Then he got out of the bed he was in as he walked out of the room. He went to the bathroom once he got there he closed the door. As he was in the bathroom right now he was talking a shower as he was in the bathroom.

Soon he was done seeing as it didn't take him that long. Austin got out as he put a towel around his waist. Then he left the bathroom as he walked back to to his room. Austin then walked over to where his close were are he picked out what he wanted to put on. Once he found what he wanted he got dressed in his clothes as he was there. It was morning right now so not everyone was up right now.

Now that he was dressed he was ready for the day. Right now he could not tell if anyone was up yet. Austin walked out of the bedroom as he was now walking the hallway. As he was walking he could here talking as it was coming from one of the room. It looked like it was coming from the younger boys room. He walked over to the room as he saw them. "Morning you two" he said to Leo, Quin as he was there. "Do you guys want some breakfast? he asked.
User ImageUser Image

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█xoxoxoxoxoCHRISTINAxoxoxoxoxoparker - mitchell

human beings in a mob,
what`s a mob to a king?
what`s a king to a god?
what`s a god to a non-believer,
who don`t believe in anything?

"I met you when I was a teen, but then you were one as well. And I could play guitar just like ringing a bell. Someti-"

Silence. The peaceful seventeen year old pulled her favorite blanket over her head, trying to slip back into her dream. "I met you when I was a te-" the song cut off due to Christina jolting out of bed and picking up the phone. The one day she wanted to sleep in, and she was being wakened by her phone ringing. Letting out a sigh, Chris brought the device up to her ear. "`Ello?" she whispered, her voice clearly not fully functioning. She cleared her throat and put the phone on speaker. "Parker! Mate, it`s already two! Why aren`t you awake?" the voice on the other line yelped. Christina`s best friend, Polly, had gotten black-out drunk for the past two nights, and had obviously forgotten that Chris and her family had left the UK a day and a half ago to arrive here. "Polls, mate, i`m in America. The Hamptons. We`re four or so hours behind ya. Call me in a few hours, yeah?" she replied, then hung up. Now that she had been so rudely awakened, she couldn't fall back to sleep. Stretching out, then walking to the opposite side of the room, she pulled out a pair of athletic shorts and a muscle tee with the Nirvana logo on the front, plus a comfy sweatshirt to tie around her waist, in case it was to rain. She laid out her clothes on the bed, and closed the door behind her as she continued down the hallway to the bathroom.

It was still early in the morning, so Chris figured that she should stay quiet because she was probably the only one awake. Turning on the water, she grabbed a towel from the nearest closet and placed it on the towel rack next to the shower. She stripped down and stepped into the warm shower water, humming quietly to herself.

☼☼☼ precisely 26 minutes and 3 seconds later ☼☼☼

Seeing as it was still pretty early, Christina rushed back to the room with only her towel clinging to her body. Shutting the door behind her, she unwrapped herself and put on her clothes for the day. She tied her hair back in a high ponytail, grabbed her phone and earphones, and set out for outside. For whatever reason, the door was open, letting the cool air out. I guess someone else is awake, she thought. Choosing from her extensive list of british boy bands and several other foreign artists, she put in her earphones, blasting Voodoo Doll by 5 Seconds of Summer. After stretching for a quick second, she was off running down the beach. Back in the UK, nothing was as beautiful as this. The weather was crummy at best; it rained daily (which isn`t so bad); the highest temperature they got to was 60`s, if they were lucky. Chris needed to relax her mind, since her dads had left yesterday. She was one of the older kids, left to take care of several children. Joke`s on them, if Chris left the room all summer besides to get food and use the bathroom, it was a miracle.

She`s spent so much time alone. Her friendship with Polly makes absolutely no sense. Polly goes out drinking and partying every night; she hooks up with the first person to pay her a compliment. Christina is so used to sitting at home reading or listening to Bastille. She does her homework like she`s supposed to, minds her own business, takes care of her family. She tries to do everything for her brothers and little sister. While running down the beach, preoccupied with a few families, a small naked child caught Christina`s eye. Looking closer, she saw that it was Avilee, one of the youngest children currently occupying the summer home. "Ava! What are you doing out here?" she exclaimed, running toward the toddler. She was completely nude, out on a huge beach with several people. She could`ve been kidnapped. Kneeling down, she untied the sweatshirt from her waist and put it over the nude child. "You`re so silly, Avilee. You can`t just go outside with no one! That`s not safe! I just don`t want you to get hurt or lost, okay?" she said, gently smiling at the two-year-old. She grabbed onto the the small child`s hand and lead her back towards the house, walking slowly just in case Avilee tried to pull away. "Let`s go get some of the others, and we can get ice cream! My treat." Chris said, excitedly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

is christina talking
                                          is someone else talking
                                          is christina`s thoughts

ooc
                                          sorry guys! hopefully this is fixed to your liking. [: i left the beginning the same because i`m far too lazy to change it, but at least avilee is being tended to!

User Image

Newbie Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Amelie woke up slowly with a groan, it had been a long day of travel the day before and just before that she had finished an equestrian competition. She'd done very well at the competition and was still kind of riding off of that high. She draped an arm over her eyes as she groaned again not really wanting to get up, but her body was telling her it was time. A few minutes later she crawled out of bed and made her way to the bathroom near her room, she paused for a moment before entering the bathroom as she thought she heard some others awake. With a shrug she headed in. . .

-ten minutes later-

She'd opted to take a shower while she was in there and felt much more awake. She quickly left the bathroom and sped off towards her room closing it quietly behind her. She took a deep breath and began to find things to wear, she decided on a light sweater and denim shorts. After throwing on clothes she grabbed her two favourite pieces of jewlery, and infinity bracelet from her father and a heart necklace from her mother. The cool thing about the heart necklace was that the heart was made by two horse heads touching together, this meant a lot to Amelie since it was her mother who got her into horseback riding. She towel dried her long brown hair before tying it up into her classic ponytail. As she was about to head out of her room she noticed a pretty bracelet that her stepmother had given her not long ago, Amelie decided to put it on and cover the infinity bracelet. She wasn't sure exactly why she felt the need to but she just did. Finally satisfied with her look she left her room making sure to close the door behind her, as she passed her siblings rooms she listened to see if they were up. They weren't yet which shouldn't surprise her, she laughed softly as she continued on her way. Amelie decided to hangout in the kitchen, maybe grab some food as she waited to see if anyone else was up.

Where am I:
Who are you:
Why do I feel:
What's going on:
First day in the Hamptons

Photo credit to Thylane Blondeau

User Image
Hayden Shin Jun

Hayden was still in his room right now. So no one new he was up right now as he was there in the room. He looked to see his boys still fast a sleep as he saw them. Seeing as they are still a sleep he could go see if anyone else was up. That was the plan as he saw his boys a sleep as he watched them sleep. They are in a safe place so if they woke up they would not fall. Hayden made his way out the room.

He was now in the hall as he walked. He was going to Hailee to see her. she was not that far from his room. Soon he got there seeing as they are almost right next door to each other. As he was there he knocked on the door as he then opened it. Hayden walked in the room as he saw his twin sister. "Hey Hailee" he said as he saw her. Looking he saw the twin a sleep on the bed. "Those two are getting so big" he said about the girl seeing as he was their uncle.

"My boys are one they seam to be learning something new everyday" he said. "So how have you been?" he asked. He had not seen his sister for some time seeing as they both been busy.This was good seeing as they boys are a sleep so he can talk to his twin while the kids are a sleep. Then after they have had time to talk he can go see if anyone else is up to talk to.

Raxella's Bae

Fashionable Autobiographer

3,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Hailee Soo Jun
Devoted Mother

Hailee saw her brother and ran to him hugging him tightly. She loved her twin almost as much as her own children. She missed him so much. "They are big aren't they?" She looked back at her kids smiling. "And their fathers getting married to a woman. I don't think he will see them much after that." She sighed and closed her eyes a little sad for her children. She then looked at her brother and smiled.

"Well with the new album released mom and dad work me a bit hard but I have to say i enjoy the rush. That's why I am in this industry." She honestly loved her job more than anything minus her family. She smiled at Hayden and made a silly face. "Now how is my big brother and little nephews doing?"
Hayden Shin Jun

Looking he saw his sister run to him as he was hugged. Hayden hugged her back as well seeing as he missed that. He missed his sister but they had to work, stuff. Then he heard her talk to him as he let go. "Yeah they are" he said about the girls getting big. Then he heard her start talking again this time it was about there dad as he heard his sister talk to him. "Well don't worry it will all work out" he said as he was there.

"It's to bad because they going to miss out seeing them grow up" he said as he was there. "But you got me so you are not alone" he said as he smiled at his sister. Then he heard her talk about what she was up to as he was there with her in the room. "That's good to here you are doing good" he said as he was there. Their parents loved them so it was not all bad there seeing as they helped at times. There younger brother was here as well will them them some where inside.

Then he heard the question about him. "Oh the boys are doing great they are as happy as can be" he said. "They do keep me busy seeing as I'm on my own seeing as their mom left" he said as he was there. "And I'm doing good I'v gotten some cd's out of my songs so that is going good" he said to her as he was there. ""And don't have anyone new in my life dating wise because i'v been to busy to do that right now" he said.

Raxella's Bae

3,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Hailee Soo Jun
Devoted Mother

Hailee smiled watching her brother talk. That's all they did normally, they were each others secret keepers. She couldn't help but smile at him because he was the one who always seemed to see the bigger picture. She was just normally trapped in her own world. That was her flaw. She was very good at being the center of attention but she knew the stress of their jobs always got to her brother where it made her happy. She could never help it in a way. She loved the thrill.

Looking at her brother Hailee kissed his cheek smiling. "Don't worry Hayden. You will find that special lady that will love you and those boys." She smiled hoping she would too one day. That was something she had to believe or the pain would be too hard for her to sing. Her power to sing came from her hope of love.
Hayden Shin Jun

Hayden was there as he was in the room with his sister. This was nice to do right now as he was there. This is what he can always count on when he sees his sister. It gave him time to relax, not be stressed out. Yeah unlike his sister he got stressed for the job. He loved what he did it was just getting stressful. Also had the boys to think about but they are not his stress because he loved his boys very much. Then he said his cheek was kissed as he saw his sister smile as he smiled at her.

Then he heard her talk to him as he looked at her. "Yeah I'm not worried about that I'll find that person someday" he said. "You will find someone as well for you, those girls" he said. "Right now I'v got other stuff to stress out about finding someone is the least of my worry's" he said. He was mostly talking about work. At times work did stress him out seeing as people always did things the wrong way, needed his help to fix it. He was only nineteen right now this was to young to be already stressed about work stuff. But what can he do about it things just happens.

Raxella's Bae

3,775 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Hailee Soo Jun
Devoted Mother

Hailee smiled at her brother and took his hand in hers and pulled him out of the room and into the hall. She smiled holding onto it as she lead him down the hall. She smiled more as held his hand. "Come on Hayden." She smiled not sure what else to do. She just knew in that moment she was hungry. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Seeing the people in there she quickly moves behind Hayden undersure of being around people. She was untrusting of people.

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Bruno sighed as he arrived at the Hamptons. Drove himself in his pick up truck since he was old enough and had no intentions of riding with his family down. It's not like he didn't love his family it's just that how was he going to fit his dog, surfboard, skate board, hiking stuff, tent, sleeping bag and all that other stuff in? The boy opened the door and let out a German Shepherd named Leah. "Hey! Come back here!" he said as the dog took off running to the beach barking loudly. Bruno sighed holding her leash and grabbed a Frisbee. The dog had other plans as she took a detour and ran into the kitchen to greet Bruno's sister Amelie.

Bruno followed the dog and laughed "Hey! What do you think your doing Leah! Leave Emily alone" He teased. He knew how much she hated that name. Leah whimpered and sat by the girls feet, waiting for a small treat or a small sign of affection. Bruno laughed and went to get juice "Anyone else here?" He asked pouring a glass and gave Leah a dog cookie.

Outfit

Fallen Freedom

Hayden saw his sister smile as he was there. Next saw his sister take his hand as he was holding her hand. Next saw she lead then out in to the hall out of the room. So they are now in the hall as he was being lead downstairs.Then he heard his sister talk to him. "Coming" he said as he was right with her as he was making his way downstairs with her. Hailee most of been hungry he was as well as he was making his way to the kitchen as he walked.

Hayden made it to the kitchen with his sister as he was there. Next saw what his sister did as she was hiding behind him. His sister Hail had a hard time trusting people. "It's alright" he said to his sister. He then looked who was all in the kitchen. "Hi" he said to the ones he saw in the kitchen as he was there. "What do you want to eat i'll make you a plate" he said to his sister Hailee.

Newbie Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Amelie was disturbed from her day dream by a cold nose being pressed against her arm. She jumped a little only to look and see the face of a happy German Shephard looking at her, she smiled as she scratched the dog behind its ear. Her eldest brother soon followed after the dog and she smiled at him, though the smile faded when he called her Emily. Glaring at him with her arms crossed she responded to his question, "Hello to you too and pretty much everyone else is here already. . ."

She got up from where she sat and headed over to her brother, patting Leah on the head as she went. She punched him in the arm, before quickly reaching past him to grab a yogurt cup. She smiled at him adorably as she moved out of his reach, afraid of what his retaliation might be to her hitting him. She looked up when she heard someone else speak, it was Hayden and Hailee, she nodded softly in response.

Where am I: Kitchen
Who are you: Big Brother Bruno / Hayden / Hailee
Why do I feel: Yay my brothers here! wait did he just call me Emily?
What's going on:
First day in the Hamptons

Photo credit to Thylane Blondeau

User Image

EroticBagel

Hitched Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Waking up was never the best thing Erica could do. Why get up when you can just lay in bed all day? Too bad for Erica cause she isnt home so she has to get up. but if she was home, she wouldnt see her family until it was around 2pm and looking for food. Then she would just go back in her room and watch Netflix. Groaning, she tossed her blankets on the ground and sat up. Looking around, she saw her little sister still asleep. And by little, she means a year apart so they are somewhat close. Bring her feet to the hardware floor, she was dreading every moment of touching the ground. Closing her eyes, she placed her feet on the floor and a chill went up her spine. The floor was kinda cold. Looking at the clock, she figured she'd wake herself up by going for a jog. Nodding at that idea, she went to her dresser and pulled out her Under Armour jogging outfit. Getting her socks, she placed them on her feet and went to go look for her shoes. "Where are my shoes?" She said, quietly to herself. Normal Erica. Loosing track of her stuff. She was about to wake Jenn but she found them while walking to her. They were by the window, on the ground next to the heater. Slipping he feet into her shoes, she tied them and left a note for Jenn. Its a habit she has. Its not like its a bad one to have. Grabbing her phone and headphones, she headed downstairs and out the door.

RunningRunningAndRunningRunningRunning

About an hour later, she was out of breath. Plus she had no water to drink. Before going back inside to see whos up, she began to stretch. After she was done, she headed inside and grabbed a towel off the front porch and paced it on her neck. Heading into the kitchen. Seeing her peers in the kitchen, she smiled. "Morning guys." Erica said, grabbing her smoothie from the fridge she made last night. Waving bye to them, she headed back up stairs to see her sister still sleeping. Smiling, she crawled onto her bed and laid on her back. "Psssst." Erica then poked her cheek and then her nose. "I hope im not waking my Jenny up. That would be a shame." After pestering her sister, like always, she got off her bed and grabbed her towel. Getting into the hallway, she found herself in the bathroom. Closing the door behind her, she turned the water on and started to strip. Who would want to hang out with a smelly, sweaty Eric? No one. Showering is next.

Scrub-a-dub-dubI'mInTheTub

Once she was done in the shower, she wrapped her towel around her body, picked up her clothes and opened the door. Looking around, she didnt see anyone so she hurried off into her room with her sister still sleeping. Grabbing her other towel, she wrapped her light blonde hair up in it. Looking for what she was gonna wear, she decided since they are on the beach, why not wear her bikini and shorts and go play volleyball. Walking to Jenn, she pulled a blanket over her face and dried off. After drying, she got on her bikini and put some shorts on. Taking the blanket off of her sisters face, she poked her cheek. "I think shes dead." Smiling, she headed out of the room and left her sister to sleep in peace. Heading downstairs, she looked around. Still the same people in the kitchen. As she was heading for the door, she looked back at them. "Im gonna go play volleyball. Anyone wanna join me, I'll be waiting." Heading outside, she walked towards the beach. Stopping, she grabbed the volleyball and started to head for the beach..again. As she was walking, she stopped into Chris. Smiling, she looked at the younger child Avilee. "Hey, Im about to play some V-ball if you wanna join." She said, looking back at Chris.

Location ;; Boardwalk--Kitchen--Beach Company ;; Amelie, Hailee, Bruno and Hayden--Chirs and Avilee Outfit ;; xx
                                      Ooc ;; Heres the english version of the note

Finchyy

nawledge

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas