Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Pandasarenotracist
When Hazel turned up with John, Hazel noted that there was a lot of people wearing blue. Looking to her own dress and at John she wondered if it was just a coincidence or deliberate, whatever it was though she shruged it off lightly rubbing the back of her own neck with a blush directed at John " hmm it seems i too might have had the wrong dress theme.." she braved a laugh " oh well who is to judge a person just by the clothes on their back anyway.. that is a rather shallow thing to do.. " Seeing Alex she gave a wave and smiled softly , she could not help but noticing though that there was a strange sadness in her eyes, and she felt guilt for standing there with John, it made her uncomfortable. In fact this whole affair made her uncomfortable, she looked at John then at Alex then towards the exit clenching Johns hand nervously she spoke out " mm i cannot wait to see whats for dinner.. i have quite the appetite.. i think its nerves..."
User Image
➸Push PLAY to hear what's in my head!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►
User Image
User Image
User Image

Link Christopher Hardy

Link continued to admire his surroundings. He had a feeling that tonight was going to be a special one. He turned his head when he heard a female voice tell him that he looked nice. To his surprise, it was his dear friend Rachael. He didn't know that she was on this trip as well. He smiled at the red-head. "You look beautiful as always, Rachael. How have you been? he asked. It appeared that she was looking for someone and he figured that this particular person was Tanner. He knew that she and Tanner had been friends for quite a long time.

Another voice calling his name caught his attention. This time it was Nadya and Raquel. He smiled warmly at the two females as they approached him. Link received another compliment from Raquel. "You look beautiful, Raquel" he replied. Then turned to Nadya, "You look lovely as well. How did I get so lucky as to be surrounded by three beautiful women?" he asked. Not only was Link a prankster but he was also quite charming, however, everything that he said, he meant whole-heartedly.
User Image

User Image[/align

Dangerous Hunter

User Image
User Image

Rachael smiled as Link complemented her, of course being his charming self. "Aww, Thank you, Link. I've been great, how about you?" she asked him kindly before a girl she had not met before yelled to Link and rushed over with Racquel. The girl started apologizing once she noticed Rachael, seeming quite embarrassed for her actions. Rachael smiled at her "Oh, it's alright, don't worry." She told the girl in hopes she wouldn't feel so embarrassed. She really hadn't interrupted much and Rachael had kind of hoped more people would join them. "I'm Rachael, it's very nice to meet you Nadya" She said, introducing herself. Then Racquel spoke to her "I'm good, how are you?" It was good to see her and talk to her again, it had been awhile. Then came more of Link's wonderful charm making Rachael smile.

She glanced around once more and noticed Jordan was there, looking very handsome in a tux. She tried hard not to blush, specially with him now looking at her. Rachael smiled brightly and waved at him, hoping he would come over...and maybe bring a chocolate or two. She was really happy to see him and happy she came on this trip. She only hoped by the end of it, her and Jordan may be more than just friends. Rachael then started to focus on the sent of food and the sound of the music. She was starting to get get hungry because of the smell, making her hope they would sit down soon and be able to eat something.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

☆♬☆♬ Raquel ☆♬☆♬ Serina ☆♬☆♬ Gregerson ☆♬☆♬

User ImageThis disease is getting worse. I counted my blessings, now I'll count this curse. The only thing I really know: I can't sleep at night. I'm buried and breathing in regret. Yeah! The only thing I really know: I can't sleep at night. I'm buried and breathing in regret.

Raquel was feeling a bit self-conscious standing there in a dress. She never really dressed up unless for a special occasion. Which this was but it still made her feel a little out of place. She played with her finger tips which was a sign to her that she was nervous. She listened to Link as he was addressing everyone. She had to blush when he complimented her, even though he was dishing them out and was always very sweet and charming. She gave him a warm smile contemplating what to say for a moment. "Thank you. That is very sweet of you". She was quickly recovering from her blushing and just had a smile on her face that didn't seem like it was going to go away. She looked at Rachael as she spoke next. It was good to see her again as well. She kind of missed hanging out with the sweet girl. "I'm doing pretty well. Thank you". Raquel was still lightly playing with her fingertips but she was starting to settle down now. She was glad to be surrounded now by a few of her friends. It was going to make this night magical even if nothing really did happen.

She noticed Rachael was looking around and seemed to be looking for someone. She had a feeling it was Jordan. Those two did tend to be together, but she thought it was cute. She thought they would make an adorable couple. Jordan was so carefree though, she wondered if he could mix that with romance. She certainly hoped so, a girl like Rachael deserved that. Besides Jordan was a good guy, he also needed a good girl. She just smiled happily and looked back at Link. She now had to wonder what to talk about as they stood there. She took a tiny look behind her to see that the food was being set out now. They could technically go and eat if they wanted to. She looked back at Link then with a smile. She heard the music starting to play and cocked her head slightly to the side. It was kind of odd that they were starting the music before they even started eating but she just shrugged it off. They probably had a very good reason for that. It was probably for just in case someone had spoiled their dinner, that way they wouldn't have to just sit around and wait for everyone. She herself was hungry but she didn't to go over there right this moment, she was a bit happier just being with her friends.

Looking at Link again she gave him another tiny smile. She was still trying to think of what to say in this situation to start conversation. "Are you still feeling okay after earlier in the town".
She had pretty much really loved going to the town, she was considering sneaking back down there after everyone else went to bed. Just to get a feel for the town herself and to explore a bit more. She'd be safe though considering what had happened to them earlier. It just seemed like a good idea for her. Knowing her she'd probably just find some way to sketch or take pictures sense she had forgotten to earlier. She glanced around noticing more people showing up. Nicole was in the corner, and Alexandria was well singing and dancing. She got a half smile at that and looked back at her own friends ready to just honestly let loose that evening and not worry anymore. It was time to have fun and actually start enjoying the summer. She was looking a lot more relaxed at that moment and was actually grinning now as she watched her friends. She noticed Jordan starting to approach them which made her look at Rachael with a sly look for just a second.

Time stood still The way it did before It's like I'm sleepwalking Fell into another hole again It's like I'm sleepwalking I'm at the edge of the world Where do I go from here? Do I disappear? Edge of the world Should I sink or swim? Or simply disappear?

((Her dress ))

User Image

User Image

☆♬☆♬ Jordan ☆♬☆♬ Travis ☆♬☆♬ Scott ☆♬☆♬

You go for seconds and days I live for moments to say That I may never get a second chance Don't throw it away Living for dollars and dimes They'll all diminish in time Let that motion come crashin like a plane from the sky It was a long ride down the east coast In a city you can't keep Could you keep up on your feet And I was struck down by the west coast It was a quarter to three but it don't do sleep

Jordan looked away from Rachael long enough to grab another chocolate and popped that one into his mouth chewing slowly. That one was chocolate raspberry. This table might be his favorite out of the whole hotel at this moment. He noticed that Rachael had noticed him and was waving her over. He had a simple smile on his face when he saw that. He of course wanted to see her and ask her how she was doing. She was looking rather lovely that night, of course he took notice of that. He held up a finger to signal one second. He grabbed a napkin off that table, wrapping up a rather generous amount of chocolate in the napkin. He then grabbed two sodas and slipped them into his tux pockets before making his way over to her with a happy grin on his face. He was so happy to see her at this moment, sure he had spent the day playing games but he had wanted to see her sense this morning. Though they could easily make up for that time, he had made the best of the situation he had been given. The video games certainly had been fun for a change, he planned on going there at least a few more times during this trip. He hoped that he could take Rachael with him.

While walking over he noticed the group she was with. He didn't really mind any of them which was a good thing. He had been partners with Raquel in science last year which she was surprisingly great in. Then again it was because she was used to working on things that took time to understand. He gave the whole group a little wave as he finally got over. He held the napkin out, "Chocolates anyone".
He then had to grin at the reason he had come over in the first place. "How are you doing Rachael.... I missed seeing you this morning... and afternoon. Could've used another gaming partner". He let out a rather happy chuckle when he was finished saying that as he watched her. He pretty much was very happy that he was standing there right at that moment. He wanted very much to spend some time with her, this summer was going to be perfect for that. The summer was looking more and more promising at this moment which was great.

He waited for everyone who wanted them to have some chocolates before he lightly placed them into one of his pockets and pulled out the sodas that he had placed in his pockets before. He held both out to Rachael. One was rootbeer and one was strawberry, he was giving her the pick that she wanted. "You look very nice tonight".
He was still practically grinning but he had an almost sly grin on his face now. He was not one to hide anything and he was pretty charming. He smelled the food again and looked at the table for a moment. "I don't know about you but I am starving.... would you like to go to the table... or did you want to dance or hang out for a bit first". Now he was being slightly bashful after asking her to dance. He wasn't sure if she would want to, he wasn't even sure if he would remember how. It had been years sense he had properly danced. Though for her he would try if she did want him to.

Follow the freeway Break the routine 'Cause everything is second to your dreams This is the green light Take what you need And break out of this hospital scene I'm running through a stop sign Cuttin' out the brake lights I don't want to slow slow slow slow down down I'm running through a stop sign Living so it feels right I don't wanna slow slow slow slow down down Don't wanna slow it down

User Image
➸Push PLAY to hear what's in my head!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►
User Image
User Image
User Image

Link Christopher Hardy

Link smiled slightly as his friends re-united and talk amongst one another. "I am doing well, thank you for asking" he said to Rachael.The restaurant was was a little chaotic at the moment. The staff had just finished setting the food out as the music began to play. Wouldn't it have made more sense to start the dance music after they had finished eating? Not that he could do anything about, he wasn't the one in charge of this little shindig. He frowned slightly then wince when he had twisted a bit too far. His gaze resting on Raquel once more, she had asked him if he was feeling okay. He nodded, "My ribs are quite sore and my torso is a lovely shade of purple mixed with black and blue but I'll survive" he replied.

He nodded a greeting towards Jordan as he joined their little group. He snatched up a piece of chocolate and popped it into his mouth. Truth be told, he had a bit of a sweet tooth. His stomach growled as the delicious scent of food filled his nose. He turned to Raquel and Nadya, "Shall we eat?" he asked.
User Image

User Image[/align

Super Noob

John waved back at alex. Alex was nice, she treated John like a human and not a beast. But she wasn't like Hazel at all. John smiled and nodded "Yeah me either. It smells amazing" he said and then walked over getting them drinks. As he handed her a glass of punch he saw the tramp Jordan. He chuckled as he watched Rachael crush on him harder than John was crushing on Hazel. "She likes him" he whispered to Hazel, pointing slightly at Jordan. "That's how you look at me....." he said biting his lip. The signs were there in the past. The glanced she gave John and here John thought it was just her being nice. ********. John rubbed his temples as he took a sip of the drink.

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Pandasarenotracist
User Image
User Image

~#♪♫♪♫♪♫#~

Hazel's doe brown eyes stared at John. her soft glossed lips curving into a smile as she had to agree with him, as she followed the length of Johns finger that he pointed at Jordan and Rachael.
      She asked and took the punch carefully not to spill it to give a light sip, she would look upon John it did not matter to her that he was not dressed in a suit , he could have turned up in a pair of speedo's, it might of made her blush profusely but she would not of minded. When John mention about the look, she was both shocked and stunned, until now she did not think he noticed her glances, he had seen her notes in books , but never noticed her feelings before. As she brought the drink to her lips she accidentally choked on the drink causing it to go everywhere.
      " Sorry..." she spoke lightly " i will clean it up.." she said having spat the drink out and spilled most of it over John, she took a napkin and tried to mop him up trying not to laugh out of embarrassment, she did not want him to think she was laughing at him when in fact she was laughing at herself " i told you i was clumsy.." she said looking frustrated with herself for the first time Hazel had shown to him that she was not entirely a perfect lady unlike Rachael.

~#♪♫♪♫♪♫#~

Super Noob

John Tyler sinclaire

Misunderstood Beast

User Image

John blinked, before he could react to the spilled juice, Hazel sped to clean it up. John laughed "Hey, it's ok" He smiled, his shirt was dark enough to hide the red even thought he wouldn't care if the red did show. John smiled "Clumsy or not, it doesn't matter." he said then got her another glass. "Everyone is clumsy. Plus i get to see that your human." he winked and smiled as he grabbed a silver platter from a man in a tuxedo then sniffed the air "Food" he smiled. He put the platter down then gently grabbed her hand "Shall we?" he asked, his head tipped holding her hand. He loved this. Holding her hand was like peering into the gates of heaven....well maybe he was over reacting. " Maybe we can grab a slow dance after dinner?" he said smiling. John was excited about tonight. He had everything planned.
User Image

☆♬☆♬ Raquel ☆♬☆♬ Serina ☆♬☆♬ Gregerson ☆♬☆♬

User ImageThis disease is getting worse. I counted my blessings, now I'll count this curse. The only thing I really know: I can't sleep at night. I'm buried and breathing in regret. Yeah! The only thing I really know: I can't sleep at night. I'm buried and breathing in regret.

Raquel was actually enjoying seeing everyone there at the moment. Everyone looked so nice and it was quite nice to be able to experience a moment where they were not in the school environment and could just be themselves. She noticed that no teachers seemed to be around at the moment, maybe they were doing their own things. She was kind of relieved and kind of nervous by that at the same time. She figured that if anyone decided to start some trouble that there would be nothing they could do now. She was still relieved to not see Rey or anyone else that was known for causing trouble. She looked back at Link at that moment as he was talking about how his ribs were still hurt and his torso was a very pretty but nasty color. She frowned slightly at that feeling slightly responsible sense she was the one who had wanted to go out to the town in the first place. She would have to make it up to him sometime, maybe something less dangerous. She smiled at him and nodded gently. "Well, I am sorry you got hurt". She knew he didn't blame her but she still did feel bad.

She quickly did a look around again before giving him a huge smile. She was very thankful that they had all made it back mostly okay. She would definitely be careful the next time she went to that town. Things could easily go wrong very quickly. Hearing his question about going to eat snapped her out of her thoughts and made her nod. "Yes that would be nice".
She was actually very hungry at this moment, a bit too much adventuring she guessed. She looked at both of her friends with a wide smile again before turning and walking towards where the tables were set up for them. She was playing with the hem of her dress with her fingertips as she walked. It wasn't really overly short in the standard of what some dress's were but it was still weird to her. She wasn't used to a dress period regardless of the length. At least this one seemed to suit her style a little more than a few of the other ones she had been looking at. She moved to the table and sat down with a little smile on her face. There was so much food that had been laid out in front of them, different fancy meat dishes and lots of sides. She chewed lightly on her lip for a second while considering and looked around again.

Things were rather nice and coming together now. The works had left and there was music playing and actually lights over the dance floor area. She had to get a little smile at that. She was probably going to be too shy to dance but at least she could enjoy the music with everyone. She looked at Link and smiled a bit more. "With food like this I have to wonder what there normal selection would be".
She laughed a little bit at that statement and the decided she might as well get her food. She got salmon, some sweet potatoes, a salad, and some assorted veggies. She was going to enjoy that dinner. The music was a lighter but upbeat choice which was a good choice at this moment with some of them eating. It made for a more pleasant environment.

Time stood still The way it did before It's like I'm sleepwalking Fell into another hole again It's like I'm sleepwalking I'm at the edge of the world Where do I go from here? Do I disappear? Edge of the world Should I sink or swim? Or simply disappear?

((Her dress ))

(Sorry if it sucked...))

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Pandasarenotracist
User Image
User Image

~#♪♫♪♫♪♫#~

Hazel looked at John.
      She seemed shocked in his calmed reaction to the juice and even looked away embarrassed in the thought that he may of lost his temper with something so minor, when he winked at her she looked back enough to see that giving a bashful look. When John took the platter of food she took from the silver platter a small mini Tart filled with an interesting sauce and swallowed it just in time for him to take her hand " We shall.." when he mentioned a slow dance she blushed " i am not a very good dancer.. but i will try for you...because..i would like to...dance with you.." being around him made her feel like a princess , she felt special and cherished with his protective nature.

~#♪♫♪♫♪♫#~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces