Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Riley Alexandra Beckett

║▌Now this GHOST in my bedroom it gives me advice,He promised one day that he'd teach me to FIGHT.║▌

ωнαт ι'м ωεαяιиɢ :Outfit тнσυɢнтs :Cuddles ... awe luke. ωнσ ι'м ωιтн:Calla, Luke, Nick, Jacob, Andy Mary, Devon ,Wren. ωнεяε ι αм:insid.

Riley looked over and saw the saddened look Luke gave her and it almost made her change her mind and turn tail going back to him. Then she heard Nick agree to her question and open his arms for her to snuggle right up to him. She slowly walked over and sat on the couch next to him and wiggled herself up to his side. She fit pretty well , feeling like she was even smaller next to him. She clutched her Dino and rested her head on his chest slightly. She felt guilty for not sitting with Luke he looked so upset .

"So um, Nick hows the coffee?" she asked trying to start up a conversation just to make things less awkward She wishes she remembered to grab her cup from when she brought it outside , it would probably help warm her up. Riley shivered slightly still feeling the cold in her bones. Snuggling up to Nick more she closed her eyes and sighed softly. She really had to admit that he was really comfy. She thought that she would make it up to Luke later on though she had gotten him a gift for Christmas.

She was really exited for Christmas this year she had saved up money to get gifts for her close friends and also the gift for the gift exchange . She had even bought something nice to wear on the day why not look good on a holiday. She yawned and put her hand on his chest making herself more comfortable ,also pulling her legs up closer to her.

║▌You say LOVE, she says maybe.I say please, she says baby, "it's not you, I'm just OUT of my head."║▌

User Image

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Andy Marcus Jameson
outfit

tab Andy couldn't help but think that Mary was kind of cute as she pulled her hat down over her eyes. But he also had sympathy for her, remembering his first hangovers when his body hadn't gotten used to the large amounts of alcohol that he would consume. They had even been so bad to make him swear to never drink alcohol again. Of course, everyone knew how long that ended up lasting. "Well don't worry," he told her, giving her leg a light, comforting squeeze. "My memory is fully in tact. So if you need to know anything about your actions last night, I'll be glad to fill you in. And don't worry about me, I'm just fine." He wasn't necessarily at one hundred percent, but he definitely felt better than she did. "Have you gotten yourself some pain killers yet? And make sure to drink plenty of water."

tab As his eyes fell to the floor, Andy spotted his phone lying on the floor half way underneath the couch. He figured that it must have fallen out of his pocket at some point the previous night, most likely when he had stripped down to complete his dare of jumping in the snow naked. He stood up from the hearth and moved across the room to retrieve the thing before returning to the space he had just left. All it took was a simple press of the home button to see that he had a text notification. After a couple swipes, he read a message that had come from his father.

tab Resort and roads shut down for a few days. Stay safe.

tab He could only wonder what the reason for it was, but it didn't take him long to figure out. Once glance out the window to his right and he understood the reason for the closings. Everything as far as he could see was covered in a heavy blanket a white. A three foot blanket that was. "Shiiiiiiit," he whined. Well that was definitely going to put a damper on the group's plans for a few days. He figured that he should tell the rest of the members of the house the information that his dad had given him and he was about to go find them when the group that had been outside came in. Riley, Luke, Nick, and Jacob one by one went to change their clothes and returned to the living room. He proceeded to show Nick his middle finger in response to his "lovebirds" comment. It was obvious that all the little snow babies were cold from being outside, so he turned and fished blankets out of the large wicker basket next to the fire place, throwing one at Riley and Nick since Luke and Jacob already seemed to be sharing one. He had to admit that he was incredibly surprised to see Riley letting her rule of no touching go with anyone besides Luke. Maybe it was a step in the right direction for her. Jaiden soon came in as well, asking who all had hangovers from the night before. Andy simply raised his hand and let his attire speak for him.

tab Since the group seemed to all be gathering in the living room, he decided he had better call the others in to relay the news to all of them at once. "Hey guys! Everyone come in here for a minute!" he called loud enough that everyone on the first floor could hear him. There were still a few people who hadn't shown their faces yet, but he would just fill them in later. Once everyone had gathered, he looked around at them as he spoke. "Well, I got a message from my dad this morning. It looks like the huge amount of snow is going to keep the resort closed for a couple of day, as well as all the roads in the area. That mean's we're going to be stuck in and around the house until further notice." He then looked around again to see the reactions everyone would have to the news.

[ooc: real layout coming soon.]

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Melody Ann Grace
outfit

tab Beyond excited about the food, Melody set her mug down on the counter so that she could get herself a plate. Everything looked so good and she wanted all of it. She decided to take just a small bit of everything so that all her tastes would be met but she wouldn't look greedy for taking so much. She laid a fork on her plate with all the food and then picked up her mug again to go take a seat on one of the stools at the counter. She was also careful to set her comic books far enough away from her plate so that she wouldn't get anything on them by accident while she was eating. In this environment, Mel didn't give much effort to trying to eat in a lady-like way. Normally around strangers she would take good care to at least appear civilized when she ate. But from what she could tell these all seemed like good people and she had a feeling that they wouldn't care about her bad habits. Without thinking twice, she continued to shovel large fork fulls of food into her mouth.

tab A few minutes later after some people had come in to get food, she heard Andy call from the living for everyone to come in there. She assumed that he was going to have some kind of an announcement about an activity for them or another game they were going to play. So she took her plate with her, leaving her mug and comic books on the counter for now, to go hear what Andy had to say. It turned out that it wasn't anything that she had expected at all. The resort was closed? And the roads? Looking outside, she noticed all the snow that was out there for the first time that day. Well, that definitely was the culprit for the closing. However, she didn't care much that they would be stuck in the house. It only gave her an excuse not to be dragged to the slopes by the others in an effort to force her into some chilly physical activity.

[ooc: real layout soon.]

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

xxxxxxLuciano Vittore Cipranixxxxxx

Luciano was just behind Melody, but instead of sampling anything like she was, he was heaping up on protein with a side of fruit that had been sliced up, taking one slice of toast and calling that that. He followed melody, taking the spot next to her, the two of them eating relatively peacefully now that most everyone had run themselves ragged already. They were all comfy by the fire now, and that was good enough for him. He ate faster than you'd think, despite the foreign changes to the use of silverware. He didn't stab his food, or use his fork as a shovel like Melody, he balanced everything on the back of his fork. It was proper manners and customary to eat like this over seas; in American the comments about it never ceased to end. More or less, people were just confused the moment they saw it.

Andy was calling out all of a sudden and both of their attention was caught. He looked up, looking back to the living room, then as Melody stood, he quickly followed, taking his plate with him as well so that she would not be alone. He stood by her, listening to what Andy said, and then looking out the window. Snow; pretty high; there went his morning run. The resort was actually closed? People ACTUALLY closed ski resorts down because of the snow? He doubted that would last very long. "We should clear the roof of snow after breakfast," he announced back; "enough weight and it could cave in." It was pretty common during the winter if you couldn't keep up with it.

Where: Living Room
Who: Melody, and Co.
Wearing: [2nd Day]

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image tab tab tab tab tab Luke Heathrow Borden
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

tab tab tab He could help with that...? Luke looked really confused at first, and then it really hit him. "You'd do that for me?" He looked more in awe than anything! The idea of getting a massage was always nice! Was Jacob any good at them? Guess he'd find out! Skinny guy like that, he's probably be pretty good at walking on people's backs. "Yeah--... Yeah! Definitely! If you want to!" NIIIICE!

tab tab tab He looked back to the fire again, wriggling his toes and letting them really warm up. They weren't so bad, at least. He wasn't moving, but that was alright. Jacob seemed happy enough to move for him. "Seriously, dude?" He was pretty much in awe as Jacob went and fetched everything. For a rich boy, he sure loved to play servant right now! It was pretty sweet of him. And that was why they were friends!

tab tab tab He took his plate the second it was in front of him, shoveling down a few bites and scooching a bit on request to give Jacob dome right to settle down under the quilt. It didn't take too long, and he wasn't sure how it prograssed so quickly, but soon enough Jacob was suddled around him happier than a koala bear with a taste twig... or something like that.

tab tab tab "THIS FOOD'S DELICIOUS WREEEEN!" He called it out happily with a laugh, going right back to devouring down the rest of his plate, even as Andy went on with his announcement. "What, the resort's out!? NO WAY! Think we can still hike it? I think we could..." he looked right to his partner in athletic crime, Wren, with a massive smirk, then looked up to Lucian-- Luciab--- El luchador... Luci. Something about clearing the rooftops. "I guess we should do that..." after he was a little more Luke, and a little less icicle.

Whereabouts: Fireside - Company: Riley / Nick / Wren / Jacob - Polyvore: [Warmmmmm] - Thoughts: "Is that a white fluffy robe? ******** rich people! YESSSS!!!"

User ImageUser Image

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Nick Oliver Kingsly

The Hardcore Partier

Nick loosely wrapped his arm around Riley's waist as she climbed onto the couch next to him, curling up against his side. He noticed her shivering and pulled one of the blankets off the back of the couch and threw it around her shoulders, wrapping it around her to keep her warm. He smiled down at Riley as she rested her head on her shoulder, closing her eyes. She was kind of adorable. He was about to reply to her question about the coffee when Wren came into the living room announcing that breakfast was ready. Nick was a bit hungry but was feeling to lazy to get up at that moment, he would just wait till everyone else got their plate first.

"The coffees pretty good, should of put slightly less sugar in mine though." He said as he sipped on the cooling liquid, he usually only put a half a spoon of sugar in his coffee but accidentally poured a bit more and now it just tasted like sugar with a bit of coffee. Nick's eyes watched Jacob and Luke, it was completely obvious to everyone that Jacob had a think for Luke the bad thing was that Luke was oblivious. Poor Jacob, had to pick the one guy who didn't get hints.

Nick's attention turned to Andy when he called for everyone's attention. He raised his eyebrow curiously at the news, they were snowed in? "Wait so everything's closed? That sucks..." He let out a little whine, he had been looking forward to the ski resort, Luke was gonna take him snowboarding. He then nodded his head at Luci's comment on cleaning the snow off the roof. "Your right, we should probably do that." He finished off his coffee and placed the mug on the coffee table. He unwrapped his arm from Riley and stood up, planning on grabbing some breakfast. "You want me to get you a plate?" He asked Riley.

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Riley Alexandra Beckett

║▌Now this GHOST in my bedroom it gives me advice,He promised one day that he'd teach me to FIGHT.║▌

ωнαт ι'м ωεαяιиɢ :Outfit тнσυɢнтs :Cuddles ... awe luke. ωнσ ι'м ωιтн:Calla, Luke, Nick, Jacob, Andy Mary, Devon ,Wren. ωнεяε ι αм:Kitchen.

Riley smiled to herself she was warm and comfy.When nick had mentioned the sweetness of his coffee she giggled. " Yum sweets " she said and sat up as he stood up. He then asked hi she wanted him to get her a plate. and she jumped up " No its alright you don't need to do that for me " she said and tucked her Dino under her arm as she walked with him into the kitchen where everyone seemed to be.After seeing the large spread of food Riley was sure she was almost drooling . "So many sweets " She murmured more to herself then anyone else.

Walking up she grabbed a plate and took some food taking a bite of the bacon. " My Lanta Wren you are amazing " she cooed and sat in the floor near the living room eating her food. She was in heaven there were some really good sweet things. She loved sweets , she was even contemplating about asking nick for a sip of his sweet coffee. Though of course she didn't. Tilting her head she thought about what they all were going to do since they were snowed in.

She really wanted to try snow boarding she had bought a snow board and some snow gear , just so she could see what the hype was about. Riley also figured that if she could skate board then she should have no problem snow boarding ,right? They where both boards , though when she was skate boarding and fell she wouldn't mostly disappear into the ground. She shook her head slightly and kept eating. She mind was wandering around the thought of being trapped, then it jumped to wondering if the hot tub was open , she would probably be dragging Luke to come in with her , and would have to keep in mind that she would have to avoid him seeing her scars.

║▌You say LOVE, she says maybe.I say please, she says baby, "it's not you, I'm just OUT of my head."║▌

User Image

Chatty Dabbler

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Wren Sasha Henry
THE HEADSTRONG TOMBOY

Everyone seemed thrilled that she had cooked breakfast. Wren smiled a little bit; the fastest way into someone's heart really was through their stomach, wasn't it? She walked into the living room with her plate in one hand and a mug of coffee in the other. Wren found an open spot to sit and curled up, digging in almost as soon as her butt touched the chair. She was starving, and if the snow was as deep as everyone said, then they were probably going to have to do some work clearing it. You couldn't work on an empty stomach any better than you could drive a car on an empty gas tank! Wren turned and glanced out the living room window as she ate. It was deep out there, and she had a feeling that it was just going to get deeper as their visit went on. Wasn't that just great?

Andy was soon hollering, calling to everyone to come into the living room. He had been looking at his phone. Wren assumed that he had gotten a text about the snow, or something else affecting their trip. She munched on a strip of bacon while waiting for everyone to gather. Then, Andy announced that the snow had closed the roads and the resort. That was disappointing as hell. Like Riley and Luke, Wren had really been looking forward to going snowboarding! Though she supposed that wouldn't last all that long. Fresh powder like this? People would be foaming at the mouth to get at the slopes. The resort would open again soon enough. Wren scooped a bite of scrambled eggs into her mouth, chasing them with a sip of coffee.

Luciano brought up clearing snow off the roof and Wren was inclined to agree. "Sounds like a good idea," she remarked as she cut the corner off a slice of French toast, "I don't feel like waking up in the morning with snow all over the damn place and a big-a** hole in the roof." She was only partially kidding. If the roof really did collapse, then that would ruin the trip for damn sure. "We should probably try to shovel out around the cabin too," she added, "If it can collapse the roof it can probably break the windows in too, if it gets too high." Luckily they had plenty of snow shovels. Wren had seen them in a mudroom of sorts attached to the kitchen, along with a bunch of other assorted tool. There had been an ax and a saw in there too, which gave her another idea.

"Christmas is coming up soon," she reminded the room at large, "I think we should go out and cut down a Christmas tree! There's plenty of pine trees around here, I'm sure we could find one little enough to fit in the house." After all, what was Christmas without a tree? Wren loved the holidays; they had always been a time of warmth and comfort in the Henry family. Though....thinking about past Christmases made her homesick. She would have been spending her time in Mississippi with her family, visiting her grandparents. However, things were awkward around her parents and brothers. They didn't seem sure how to treat her these days, and it had been like that since summer. This trip was all just what Wren needed. Time away from her family.

It didn't mean that she didn't miss them though...

Where: The Living Room || With: Everyone, more or less || Doing: Eating breakfast || Wearing: Lazy

Chatty Dabbler

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

Jacob smiled and nodded at Luke saying, "You betcha! It's my fault so I should make it better, right?" That was how things worked. Or how they were supposed to work, anyway. Jacob knew well enough that things didn't always work the way they were supposed to. The fact that karma hadn't come back to bite his mother and father in the a** was proof enough of that. Maybe if he was lucky, a nice massage would lead to something else too...Jacob smiled and giggled into his coffee cup as he thought about it. Oh yes; that would be just perfect. Jacob smiled contently and snuggled up against Luke's side again, picking up his breakfast plate and digging in.

The fact that he had even offered to get Luke's breakfast was a flag of just how big Jacob's crush on Luke really was. Anyone else in the room would have been told to get their own damn breakfast. Jacob listened as Andy announced the closure of the roads and the resort. The resort didn't have Jacob all that concerned. He wasn't a snowboarder by any stretch - the last time he had even tried had resulted in a broken arm. No, he was safer making snowmen and drinking cocoa and watching other people as they boarded down the mountains and risked their limbs. The closure of the roads was mildly concerning - what if they couldn't leave when they were supposed to? Jacob shrugged. That wouldn't happen, he was sure of it. It just didn't seem like a possibility.

He frowned a little, though, when Luke stated that he thought they could hike the way to the resort. "I dunno," he said, looking up at his athletic friend, "Sounds risky to me. What if you guys get stuck? Or lost? You could freeze!" He had, for a brief moment, an awful mental image of Luke curled up in the snow, shivering and lost. He scooted in closer and tucked himself against Luke's side. His appetite was gone now; thanks, overactive imagination. Jacob huffed and pulled the quilt closer around the both of them. Luke might have been terribly oblivious to his feeling but at least he could put that imagination of his to use and pretend. It would be good enough.

For now.

Where: The Living Room || With: Riley, Luke, Nicky, Calla, Jaiden, Mary, Andy || Doing: Noms and cuddles || Wearing: Jammies

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100

tab tab tab Luke was ecstatic. Damn! He got fresh powder, has a snow fight with Riley, still somehow got his cuddle time (even if it wasn't with Riley,) and had amazing breakfast from Wren, and now a back rub! You know, he almost, ALMOST wanted to put the breakfast down just to go right to the back rub! That sounded like heaven! No one ever wanted to give him a rub, they always just asked him for one, so the change of pace was pretty awesome!

tab tab tab He polished off his plate quickly looking up again only as Jacob brought up the dangers of hiking He swallowed hard, and shook his head; "it's all good as long as you follow the markers! Hiking in the winter is actually pretty fun. If you take the longer trails you can cross country ski up then." He'd done that a few times talk about fun! Then you just ski back down! Yeah... he liked his winter sports a lot.

tab tab tab Wren went on about a Christmas tree and he gave a big thumbs up to that! "Hell yeah! Christmas tree! I'm all for that party! I think I've used an ax once or twice! Maybe..." Alright, maybe he hadn't ever used an ax. Give him a break! He was more into leg sports over anything upper body.

tab tab tab Luciano was quick to respond with his bit of input; 'You can leave that up to me, paisano. I have used one before.'

tab tab tab "Seriously, dude? Huh... maybe that's how you got all those grizzly muscles!"
                                      He laughed outright, even more so as Jacob pulled in closer and took ownership of his arm. He chuckled, messing up Jacob's hair and laying his plate down. "So... when do you wanna give me the spa treatment?" His eyes were practically glittering at the idea.

Whereabouts: Fireside - Company: Riley / Nick / Wren / Jacob - Polyvore: [Warmmmmm] - Thoughts: "Is that a white fluffy robe? ******** rich people! YESSSS!!!"

User ImageUser Image

Desirable Loiterer

User Image
ᴅᴀνιᴅ נᴀcᴏʙ [ᴅנ] cᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ
ᴍʀ. ᴡᴀɴɴᴀʙᴇ ʀᴏcᴋsᴛᴀʀ

[porch]xxxxxx[nobody]xxxxxx[clothing]xxxxxx[i feel like dancin']xxxxxx[taste so go]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That mean's we're going to be stuck in and around the house until further notice.

DJ felt like killing himself. Not seriously...but he felt pretty damn upset about the whole thing. They were stuck there for the next two weeks with no means of getting out. What was he going to do? Whenever her got like this, there was no way he could act like nothing happen. DJ was the king of bottling up his feelings, but after his dad died, he wore his heart of his sleeve. But he did have did have something to help suppress his emotions. Cigarettes.

DJ had just started smoking a couple months back. It was the five year anniversary of his father's death and to temporarily get hide his emotions, he began smoking. Nobody knew about it. Not his mom, Mary, or Andy. He wouldn't know how they'd react if they found out, and he didn't want to find out. Once on the porch, DJ leaned against the railings before pulling a half full pack of Marlboro cigarettes out of his sweater pocket. Sliding one out, he lit it before pulling it in his mouth. He inhaled deeply before sighing, watching the cloud of smoke and his breath float away into nothing. The hickey Andy had given him throbbed slightly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

M A R Y ♫ ♪ R A C H A E L ♫ ♪ Z A N G A R A
THE TIMID BOOKWORM

Mary smiled gently when she felt Andy softly squeeze her leg in comfort. He obviously felt for her and was being a good friend. She let out a light giggle and nodded her head. "Alright, if I need to remember anything I'll just come to you." She leaned her head back in the chair and slouched, she pulled the blanket further up to her chin and cuddled into it's warmth. After the fiasco of last night she wasn't sure she ever wanted to drink alcohol again...however the alcohol had given her some much needed confidence and seemed to make her shyness disappear as long as her nervousness. So maybe a glass or two would be fine, just never as much as she had drank the night before. Mary turned her attention back to Andy when he asked if she had taken any pain killers. She nodded her head. "Yep, took two and downed a glass of water."

Her eyes shifted to the door as Luke, Nick, Riley, Jacob and Calla all stumbled in from the freezing, snow covered outdoors. Mary pulled the blanket more around herself to keep the cool wind from the open door from hitting her. It was soon closed and the room was again filled with the warmth of the fire. Soon enough Luke was in the living room, sitting by the fire with a warm looking robe on and shivering his little heart out, he looked adorable and cold. Mary was about to offer him her blanket when Nick walked in, his usual swagger on full blast. Riley bounced in soon after Nick, dressed in pajamas and carrying a cute dinosaur, Mary wished she could carry around her stuffed animals as confidently as Riley did...though it suited her in a way. Mary's eye diverted to Andy when he crawled towards the couch to grab something from under it, it was his phone. When he sat back by her chair she leaned over the armrest to peek over his shoulder, he seemed concerned by something.

Mary became curious when he called everyone into the living room, everyone that was awake filled the living room, all looking hungover and tired. Her eyes widened when he announced that they were snowed in, the crowd of teenagers all seemed to groan in unison. No one wanted to be stuck in a house with 16 other kids of the same age. Mary was also a bit disappointed, she hadn't had any plans to go outside so it wasn't that, she had been hoping for some quiet time with everyone left. She wanted to take a nap and then read in silence. She had a feeling that with the house filled with people she wouldn't be able to do that. Mary's ears perked up when Wren mentioned Christmas. Her cheeks turned slightly rosy at the thought of the present she had made Andy. She had put together a cute scrapbook of all their old memories. She wasn't rich like him so she couldn't get any big presents so she decided to go with something simple and sweet. It had taken her a while to put together but she loved it, she was almost sad she had to give it away. Mary also had to bake a bunch of treats, she was planning on giving everyone else a batch of Christmas cookies and other sweet treats. "A Christmas tree would be nice!" She pipped up with a smile. "Do you have any decorations?" She asked turning to Andy, it would be nice to be able to decorate the tree. If he didn't have any they could probably make some simple ones, like popcorn on a string and paper ornaments. Mary was starting to get a bit excited, she always loved Christmas.

My lovely company: Everyone // Where I am hiding: living room // Looking adorable in: Comfy Casual // What my heart says: Hungover...

Chatty Dabbler

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

Jacob finished off his breakfast and stacked his and Luke's empty plates, setting the forks on top of them. He'd take them to the kitchen, but later. He was much too warm and comfy now to bother with it. Jacob wrapped his arms around Luke's arm and put his head on the other's shoulder. He listened as Luke tried to assuage his fears of them getting lost in the snow should they try to hike to the slopes. He still didn't like the idea of his friends - Luke and others - going off into the snow, especially with how deep it had looked while they were outside earlier. Perhaps he shouldn't have watched so many avalanche disaster movies? Yeah, that had probably been a mistake, especially knowing that this trip was coming up.

The trip out into the snow to find a Christmas tree was...slightly less worrisome. They wouldn't have to go as far from the cabin for a tree as they would for the slopes. Plus, once they got the tree back then that meant they could have fun decorating it! And drinking hot cocoa and maybe, if he was lucky, they could find some mistletoe somewhere. He'd be hanging that stuff up above every doorway in the cabin. He'd catch Luke under one of them eventually! Ah, but wait...chopping down the Christmas tree meant using an ax. Jacob winced, thinking of someone (probably Luke) cutting a limb off. Oof, not a good thought.

Luciano mentioned that he knew how to use an Ax, so that was a good thing. Less risk that way. Wren probably knew how to handle an ax too, she seemed like the outdoorsy type. Didn't she have a bunch of brothers? She seemed like more of a man than a lot of the actual guys that had come along to the cabin. Hopefully no one ended up getting themselves hurt either way. If the roads were closed, help might have been a long way away.

Jacob smiled at Luke when he asked about the spa treatment. "Whenever you want!" he said, smiling at the blonde boy, "Just say the word! We'll have to go upstairs and do it though. It's kind of loud down here and spas are supposed to be relaxing." And there may or may not have been some ulterior motives behind wanting privacy. However, that was no one's business but his own!

Where: The Living Room || With: Riley, Luke, Nicky, Calla, Jaiden, Mary, Andy || Doing: Noms and cuddles || Wearing: Jammies

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100

tab tab tab Luke was starting to doze a bit. The fire was warm, his shivers had completely dulled down, and he was ready for a nap. Just shitting here cuddled up, covered in a blankie, with company, and so, so warm. He smiled, his body starting to feel heavier and weight forward as Jacob leaned in against him. He had to sniff and pull his drowsy head up to stop himself from sleeping. No boarding, no fun, maybe snow shoeing later... he wanted a good back to be able to snow shoe with!

tab tab tab "Let's go now," he said mid yawn, grabbing their plates and ushering them back to the kitchen, leaving the blanket completely for Jacob to keep him snuggly and warm. "Lead the way," he muttered, rubbing his tired eyes and letting another loud yawn escape. How did he feel so tired already? Ooh... he wanted a nap. Maybe he can nap after the back rub, and THEN snow shoeing!

tab tab tab Jacob was full of energy all of a sudden it seemed. He had no complaints. He just followed right after, rubbing his eyes and trying to keep up all the way to his room. Oh, this was where Luci-baby-eye-candy stayed wasn't it? He looked around the room, then pulled his robe off and rubbed his shoulders. "Sooo... how do you wanna do this?" Everyone had their comfort levels and their preferences. He didn't care honestly. He just wanted a massage.

Whereabouts: Fireside --> Upstairs - Company: Riley / Nick / Wren / Jacob - Polyvore: [Warmmmmm] - Thoughts: "Waaarmmm... Massaaaaaggggeeee. Best day ever."

User ImageUser Image

Chatty Dabbler

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

Jacob sighed and nuzzled contently against Luke's arm, feeling warm and content now that he had food in his stomach and the fire in the fireplace had really gotten going. He supposed that being snowed in to the cabin was sucky, but at least he had good company. Luke seemed to be falling asleep and Jacob had to bite his tongue to keep from letting out an embarrassing sound at how cute he looked. It should have been illegal for someone to be so adorable! He smiled and tugged the blankets closer around the two of them. The other people in the living room might as well have not existed.

When Luke decided that he wanted the back rub now, Jacob again had to really try to keep himself from reacting in an embarrassingly enthusiastic way. While Luke was putting their dishes in the sink, Jacob carefully folded the quilt up to take it back upstairs. It didn't matter how excited he was, Miss Sarah's quilt was always treated with the utmost respect. The fact that someone else besides him had even gotten to touch it was testament to just how much Jacob liked Luke.

Jacob scurried up the stairs to the room that he and Luciano were sharing, Luke following along behind him. He set the blanket on the foot of the bed, then turned to Luke. When asked how he wanted to do things, Jacob smiled and said, "Lay on the bed, on your stomach. And take your sweatshirt off....so I can reach better!" yeah, that was totally it. Yep. No other reason whatsoever. Nope. He quickly made the bed up so that it wasn't a huge mess, then nudged Luke towards it. While Luke was doing that, Jacob closed the door to the room. He hesitated for a moment, then decided not to lock it. He would hope that the others would have the sense to knock before coming back in...

Where: The Living Room > Bedroom || With: Riley, Luke, Nicky, Calla, Jaiden, Mary, Andy > Luke || Doing: Completely innocent business, yep || Wearing: Jammies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff