Welcome to Gaia! ::

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab Andy recoiled a bit and blinked a few times as the force of Mary's hand smacked straight into his face. "I can honestly say I've never woken up to that before," he said with a chuckle in his voice. A kiss planted over the place where he had just been hit made him smile. He picked up a hand to stroke Mary's hair as she pushed her face into his neck. As she mumbled into his neck, the warm air of her breath made him shiver and didn't exactly help any with his little morning friend taking up some extra room in his pajama bottoms. Andy scooted the lower half of his body back slightly in an effort to spare Mary from feeling the pressure, but kept his upper body in place so she could keep cuddling him.

tab "You just have to get used to it," he joked with her. He knew it would take a long time for that though. He had a couple years of drinking under his belt now to have gotten used to the awful hangovers in the morning. This particular morning though he didn't feel too terribly bad. He hadn't taken any shots during the spin the bottle game, and had actually controlled himself for once and not had enough drinks to feel completely awful now that he was awake. Mary on the other hand, she probably needed a little taking care of. After he had snapped at her the night before for dropping her glass of water, she had never taken the opportunity to get another glass.

tab He pulled back from Mary a bit, unfortunately exposing her to the bright sunlight again. "Maybe we should get you some water," Andy said, planting a kiss on top of her head. "And some food if you think you can hold it down." If anything, he was the one who needed food because he could feel his stomach starting to growl. As much as he just wanted to stay in bed and cuddle for awhile, he also felt some sense of responsibility to monitor what was going on in the house and make sure things didn't get too crazy. After all, he was the one who was letting all these people in his parents' cabin and he didn't want to be held responsible if anything went wrong.

tab Moving his arms away from Mary, Andy got himself out of the bed, forgetting to cover up the awkward morning bulge in his pants. "I'll go see if I can get DJ to let me into the room. You can shower and come meet me over there when you're ready, kay?" He smiled and scratched the back of head head before picking up his guitar to leave the room.

outfit

Chatty Dabbler

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

The closer the got to the kitchen and the sound of voices, the more unsure about facing Melody and Luciano Jacob was becoming. Surely everyone else would hate him just like they did? He started to shake as he and Luke made their way down the stairs and was still trembling when they entered the kitchen. Upon seeing Luciano, however, he froze completely, forgetting even to breathe. He hardly heard what Luke said to Wren or what the girl said in response. He was too busy waiting for the explosion of rage and disgust that he was certain was coming from the Italian. He edged closer to Luke, uninjured hand gripping onto the taller boy's arm.

It was just Luciano, Luke, Wren, and himself in the kitchen now. Wren had gone into the pantry and Jacob could hear her moving boxes around, probably looking for crackers. If he was going to get this over with he had to do it now, before anyone else woke up and came into the kitchen. Jacob took a deep breath and willed himself to move. One foot in front of the other, until he had come to a stop just a few steps from the other. He reached out to touch Luciano's shoulder with his uninjured hand, then seemed to think better of it. Instead, he pulled his hand back and crossed his arms over his chest. How did one even begin to apologize for something like that? Jacob worried at his bottom lip with his teeth. The longer he stood there in silence, the more uncomfortable and anxious he was becoming. Finally, Jacob spoke.

"Luciano, I'm so sorry," he said quickly, before he lost his nerve and fled back to his room, "I wasn't myself last night and I shouldn't have done what I did and I'm so sorry!" Just thinking about the damage he had caused made him start tearing up again. Jacob gritted his teeth and blinked the tears back, waiting for Luciano to speak.

Where: Kitchen || With: Luke, Luciano, Wren || Doing: I just have a lot of feelings okay?! || Wearing: Actual clothes

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Riley Alexandra Beckett

║▌Now this GHOST in my bedroom it gives me advice,He promised one day that he'd teach me to FIGHT.║▌

ωнαт ι'м ωεαяιиɢ :Outfit тнσυɢнтs : Hunny you have to hear them out.. ωнσ ι'м ωιтн: Melody ωнεяε ι αм"Gameroom

Riley sighed wrapping her arm around Mels shoulder " Hun your not being stupid ,you have a right to be upset you saw your man kissing some one else , But you don't know the full extent of what happened. " she said rubbing her hand up and down her back. "I say that we go out and talk to either Luci, or Jacob and have them explain what happened last night. They are the only two that can tell you the truth of what you saw. " she said hearing talking out in the kitchen knowing that Jacob was now down stairs. turning back to Melody she gave her a squeeze. " I know it will be hard to forgive him,but you need to hear him out ok ? do you want me to go get Jacob or Luci ?" she asked.

She knew her blue haired friend was upset , she would of been too, but she needed to know what really happened last night. Come to think of it allot of things happened last night, from what she heard about , somehting with Andy and Luke , Jacob and Luci and the thing that happened with her and DJ.... she mentally shivered at the thought of him toughing her again . Standing up she looked over at Mel and smiled softly " Everything will be ok I promise .. have I ever broken my promises to you ? " she said putting a hand on her shoulder. " I'm going to go grab Jacob first ok let him explain to you what had happened then ill send Luci in after, I will even stay in here with you when they both talk to you if you want ? " she said wanting to make sure Mel was comfortable.

║▌You say LOVE, she says maybe.I say please, she says baby, "it's not you, I'm just OUT of my head."║▌

User Image

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

xxxxxxLuciano Vittore Cipranixxxxxx

Luciano looked up again as he felt the now uncomfortably familiar presence hovering near him. He didn't so much as twitch, but his eyes were trapped onto Jacob's. He was watching, ready to react if he needed to. His fight or flight was on full storm, and he was certain he could be across this room in seconds and away from the skinny boy. Jacob reached out towards his shoulder, and his face twisted in an instant as he leaned back, remembering all too well how the night before had started. All it took was a hand on the shoulder and Jacob actually thought it was okay to kiss him. Now his relationship was falling apart and he had no clue what he was supposed to do. It was negative, and confusing, and nothing at all like what he should be able to handle.

Thankfully Jacob got the hint and dropped his hand, leaving him with plenty of time to ease down just a bit. He did not like feeling like a cornered animal, trapped between manners, and the one thing causing him so much pain right now. He would rather speak his mind and shout it out, but he was not about to do that when he had so many friends that he could very well lose because of it. "If you are really sorry for what you have done, Jacob, then you will go to Melody and explain everything that you did, seeing as she refuses to even be in the same room as me." He didn't have anywhere he could go; his room was Jacob's room, and he was not stepping foot in there again, which made his only other options were the publicly accessible room in the cabin.

'Luci, chill,' Luke started, crossing his arms and staring down at his buff friend; 'look, Jacob's genuinely sorry. He screwed up because he was intoxicated and really upset. He's not being offensive right now, he's willing to help fix things.' Luci didn't look happy at all as Luke threw in his two cents. He stood up, looking Luke square in the eye boldly; "Luke, he was upset because of you. That still doesn't make it acceptable for him to kiss me." He looked to Jacob, then shook his head; he had been such a nice kid, too. "Look, if you can get Melody to talk to me, I'll accept your apology. That's all I want."

The longer he waited, the more pissed that he got that Melody was even ACTING like this! Seriously, so what if it happened? Just confront him! No, let HIM confront her! He pined outside her door like a dog, he slept on the sofa like a bum, and now he was just surrounded by people that he didn't even want to talk to right now. All he wanted was Melody, and he was LIVID that she couldn't give him a single ounce of trust! What had that entire past year been for? "Maledizione!" He breathed the curse out, walking back into the living room and sinking down onto his new makeshift couch with his coffee clasped tight in hand. He didn't look back again, even as Luke reached out and tightly clasped Jacob's hand for support.

Where: Kitchen
Who: Wren, Jacob, Luke
Wearing: [2nd Day]

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Melody Ann Grace
outfit

tab Melody let out a sigh and pushed her head into Riley's shoulder a bit harder. "Well, I sure feel stupid," she mumbled. The rubbing on her back felt nice and was rather comforting, but it didn't do anything to help the feeling she got when it was suggested that she talk to Jacob or Luci about the whole thing. Although she knew that it would be the best option, that didn't change the fact that part of her was still being stubborn and didn't want to do it. As Riley hugged her, Mel snaked her arms around her friend and squeezed back lightly. At the question of which boy she wanted to talk to first, she only shrugged, not really wanting to make the decision since that part of her didn't want to talk to either of them.

tab She let go of Riley as she started to move to stand up. "No, I guess you haven't," she replied with a small shake of her head. She only nodded to the idea of Jacob being brought in first. She supposed that she should at least just get it over with. "Thanks Riles," she said as her friend left the room. Mel immediately started to feel nervous as the other girl exited the room. She only had to wait a few minutes for people to enter the room again, but it felt like forever.

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

M A R Y ♫ ♪ R A C H A E L ♫ ♪ Z A N G A R A
THE TIMID BOOKWORM

Mary giggled when he chuckled, obviously startled by being accidentally smacked in the face. "That's because you've never woken up with me." She replied with another giggle as she snuggled up into his neck more, not wanting to get blinded by the overly bright sun. Mary let out a soft hum of contentment as Andy started to stroke her hair, she was pretty sure she could stay like this forever. Cuddled up in bed with silly stories to tell and someone who enjoyed your company as well as you enjoyed theirs.

She let out another little groan when he told her she'd just have to get used to hangovers. "Or...this is an insane idea I know...I could stop drinking." She laughed softly with a grin, she wasn't that into drinking alcohol before the trip so it probably wouldn't be that hard to stop drinking it after the trip. Mary lifted her hands up to her face when Andy pulled himself a way from her. "Oh god..the light!" She hissed dramatically as she covered her eyes with her hands. Though she parted her fingers slightly so she could peek at Andy who suggested that she get some water. "Water sounds good...though a shower sounds better." She said ignoring his food comment, she would decide later if she could hold down food as of right now it seemed like a no but a half hour could change a lot of things. "So...how hard do you think it would be to shower in the dark?" She asked with a little grin, she wanted a shower but really didn't want to blind herself with the brightness of the lights in the bathroom.

Mary crawled out of the bed with Andy, knowing she should go shower. Mary tiredly ran her hands over her eyes and she stumbled over to her suitcase to dig out something to wear. "Okay. If DJ won't let you in I'm pretty sure I have a large flannel shirt you can wear." She told him as she pulled out a pair of jeans and a continued to dig to find something to wear with it. Mary glanced over at Andy who was picking up his guitar to leave, she was about to look away when she noticed a certain something making a tent in Andy pants, she quickly looked away a blush crawling across her cheeks. If she was intoxicated she probably would have come up with some witty sexual come on but since she was just hungover and her body was ridding itself of the alcohol she found herself less confident and keeping quiet.

"I'll see you in a bit." She said giving him a little smile before slipping into the bathroom to take her shower. The light was still blinding so she found herself standing under the hot water of the shower head with her eyes closed most of the time. She spend a little more time under the steaming water than usual, both because of the relieve that the water had on her aching head but also to take some time to relieve herself of the ache between her legs. After she finished her shower she blow dried he hair, cringing at the loud noise but knew that she would get a terrible cold if she didn't dry her long hair. After wards she pulled her hair up into two buns and slipped on her glasses. She decided for a cozy day, a pair of jeans and a large sweater.

Now dressed and freshly showered she patted her way over to Andy & DJ's room, she gently knocked on the door before leaning against the wall, still feeling a bit sleepy and her hangover was still taking a toll on her.

My lovely company: Andy // Where I am hiding: Bedroom // Looking adorable in: The usual // What my heart says: -giggles-

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Chatty Dabbler

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

Jacob crossed his arms over his stomach, hands grasping tightly on his elbows as he tried to make himself stop shaking. The way that Luciano stared into his eyes made him feel like a mouse trying to confront a cobra. He found himself even taking a step back away from the Italian, just in case he decided to strike. That was what he was used to, anyway. If people didn't outright ignore him, they lashed out at him and made him wish that they had just ignored him. He wanted to drop his gaze to the floor and flee back to his room. Instead, he remained right where he was, rooted to that particular space of kitchen tile. What was really only a few seconds seemed to last for years before Luciano finally spoke.

Luciano wanted him to talk to Melody, to explain what had happened. Good thing that was the plan when he and Luke had come downstairs, then. However, judging by what Luciano said, Melody had been even more upset than Jacob had thought. She refused to so much as talk to Luciano, or even be in the same room with him. Jacob couldn't imagine how deeply that must have hurt. Luke spoke then, standing up for him. The simple action lifted some of the weight off of Jacob's too-thin shoulders. He smiled weakly at the taller male, then nodded when Luciano repeated that all he wanted was for Melody to talk to him again. Jacob just hoped that Melody would even want to talk to him. He wouldn't have wanted to even look at himself if he were in her shoes. I barely want to look at myself now, Jacob thought.

He watched as Luciano left, going back out into the living room with his coffee. Once he was gone, Jacob seemed to wilt slightly. He smiled when Luke clasped his hand and leaned against the buffer boy. "That was rough," he mumbled as he closed his eyes for a moment. However, Jacob didn't rest for long. He desperately wanted both Luciano and Melody to forgive him. He would have done anything to make it happen, and so, he was going to go find Melody and hope that she was willing to hear him out. The only thing to do now was to find her. He had spotted a flash of blue leaving the kitchen just as he and Luke had entered. She couldn't have gotten far, especially considering that there were only so many rooms in the cabin.

Where: Kitchen || With: Luke, Luciano, Wren || Doing: I just have a lot of feelings okay?! || Wearing: Actual clothes

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Riley Alexandra Beckett

║▌Now this GHOST in my bedroom it gives me advice,He promised one day that he'd teach me to FIGHT.║▌

ωнαт ι'м ωεαяιиɢ :Outfit тнσυɢнтs : im hungry .. hm is Nick awake ? ωнσ ι'м ωιтн: Melody,Luke, and Jacob ωнεяε ι αм"Gameroom

Giving Melody a warm smile Riley left the room in search of Jacob ,which wasn't that hard to do. She had just turned the corner out of the game room and heading to the kitchen where she had heard him talking. " Ah Jacob just the person I needed, Mel she well needs an explanation of what happened last night and your just the person to give it to her " She said looking down at how his hand was clasped with some one elses. Looking up again she hadn't even noticed it was Lukes till now. She gave him a little smile realizing now that's where he was last night helping Jacob. She was happy that he helped him out but she was a bit upset to that he never came to movie night .. he never missed movie night.

"So if you would kindly follow me I shall take you to my BlueBerry " She said Looking up at the two taller boys and waving her hand to have them follow her.Walking down the hall she took them into the game room where Melody was still sitting in the same spot Riley had left her. " Alright , time to tell whats what . " she said taking a seat on the arm of the little couch. She had told Mel that she would stay in here when the boys talked to her and that what she was going to do.

Even though Riley was sitting there listening to what was going on her mind was else where. Mostly wondering if Nick was up yet , since he was still asleep in their fort when she got up. She was also thinking that she never even got to eat her breakfast and was getting pretty hungry because dang did Mama Wren know how to cook some food .

║▌You say LOVE, she says maybe.I say please, she says baby, "it's not you, I'm just OUT of my head."║▌

User Image

Chatty Dabbler

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

Jacob was looking for Melody, but he ended up finding Riley. He nodded when Riley explained that Melody needed an explanation of last night. This was a good sign at least. If she had wanted Riley to find him than she must have wanted to talk. He silently followed her into the games room, glancing into the living room as they passed. He could see Luciano sitting there, looking quite utterly alone. Jacob cringed and just followed Riley into the games room where Melody was waiting. She looked just as blue as her hair and he swallowed nervously as he approached. Jacob hovered near Melody for a few awkward minutes. Then, he reluctantly let go of Luke's hand and sat down at Melody's side.

"Melody...I'm sorry," he said softly, pulling at a loose thread on the cuff of his sweater, "I won't try to make excused but please don't blame Luciano. It's not his fault. It's mine." Hopefully Melody would believe him. He really hadn't been thinking the night before. He couldn't even look at her as he apologized, instead keeping his eyes fixed on the floor at his feet.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Luciano looked up as he saw Riley come back in, but it was not with Melody, and it was not for him. No, instead of drawing him in to talk to his girl, she was pulling that little goddamn f*****t into the back room! DAMMIT! He shook his head, then chugged the rest of his coffee, placing it down hard n the coffee table, and getting right up from his seat.

He felt heated and pissed, trampling across the room to grab his coat, gloves, and boots, shoving them all on. Anyone talking to him was the equivalent of flying annoying gnat. He laced his boots, and then he was open an out that door, slamming t harder than he could have imagined behind himself. He was pissed, thoroughly pissed. His blood boiled as he ground his teeth, roughly grabbing on of the shovels and putting his anger and physique to good use.

He started shoveling, angry thought after angry thought coursing through his head. No one had probably ever seen someone shovel this fast before and he cleared the front deck, and started towards the back until he was the the woodpile and the ladder up to the roof. "Seriously, I thought I could trust her..." He hissed the words out, listening to them crack at the distress that he was refusing to go through. He was about ready to cry; he wasn't just pissed; not jut livid; he was agonizingly depressed. This was the woman he thought he could spend his life with, and she couldn't TALK TO HIM!

He kicked the ladder, the snow dropping from the rails before he started climbing up them, his boot chains gripping them well despite the ice that coated the metal. He started scraping the roof free of the feet upon feet of snow, breathing hard and growling left and right, slowly climbing further up onto it get get more of it. "I am so done... women really all just like madre..."

Where: Roof
Who: N/A

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Melody Ann Grace
outfit

tab Mel looked up to see Riley come back into the room with Jacob and Luke tailing close behind her. Her heart immediately jumped up into her throat. She had no idea why she was feeling nervous, but she definitely was. Riley sat down one one side of her as Jacob sat on her other side. She put her back towards her friend so she could look at him while he spoke to her. Her face twisted into a slightly confused expression at his short apology. She remembered Luciano trying to tell her the night before that it wasn't what it looked like, but she was too distraught at the time to listen to anything he was trying to say. Hearing from Jacob now that it was apparently his fault and not Luci had Melody wondering.

tab "I...I don't understand," she said slowly, shifting her gaze down and then back up to Jacob. The way that she had seen the two didn't exactly look like they were in a position where it could have been his fault. "But...but what I saw..." she started, trying to find the words that she wanted. "When I walked in it looked like he was all over you."

Chatty Dabbler

Wren Sasha Henry
THE HEADSTRONG TOMBOY

Wren had stayed quiet and out of the way during Jacob's attempt at an apology. She just quietly fetched the crackers Luke had requested and set them aside, along with some coffee and food should Jacob want it. She also set Riley's breakfast aside, since Riley had taken off without eating it when Melody had arrived. She turned to do the dishes, pausing when Luciano set his coffee cup down rather roughly and practically jumped out of his seat. Where was he going? Outside, by the looks of it. Wren watched as Luciano shoved his feet in his boots and pulled on his winter gear. Then he disappeared outside. Wren shook her head and went back to the dishes, leaving Luciano to shovel. Some physical work was probably just what he needed.

By the time she was finished with the dishes, the front walk had been cleared and so had the path to the woodpile. Wren dried her hands on a dish towel and went to put the food away before it got cold and gross. She paused, however, when she heard someone on the roof. What in the blue blazes? Wren frowned and hurried to the front door, grabbing her coat and switching her slippers for her boots. She stepped outside, shivering in just her leggings. Wren followed the path that Luciano had cleared until she came to the ladder that led up to the roof. Of course he was up there. Of course.

"You're going to get yourself hurt," she said as she peered up the ladder at him. Anger and frustration combined with an icy, slick roof could only end badly. She supposed that almost dying from a broken everything would get Melody to forgive Luciano pretty damn fast. However, that wasn't a theory that she wanted to test.

Where: Kitchen || With: Riley, Luci, sort-of Melody || Doing: Cooking || Wearing: Cozy

Chatty Dabbler

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

What wasn't to understand? Jacob frowned a little and managed to look up at Melody. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying; the red stood out clearly against the bright blue of her hair. "It's exactly like Luciano tried to tell you last night, Melody," he said softly, "It wasn't what it looked like. I'd had too much to drink, and I was really upset. He was trying to help and...I don't even know why I did it." Because he was lonely. Because he was hurting. There were a lot of reasons behind it but Jacob didn't want to admit them out loud. He'd start crying again and he didn't want to turn into a mess like that in front of Riley and Melody. His eyes were already starting to tear up and he wiped them stubbornly on the back of his hand.

"Please Melody, just talk to Luciano," Jacob pleaded with her, "Please, don't throw away what you two have just because of my pathetic a**." A year, Luciano had said. A year of work on a relationship, and he couldn't stand the thought of all of that being ruined just because of him. He really didn't think that he would be able to live with himself if that were to happen. Jacob glanced at Luke again as he waited for Melody to speak. At least Luke had agreed to come with him. Jacob wasn't sure that he would have been able to face Luciano alone, much less talk to Melody and try to get her to speak with him again.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Luciano had made very good headway by the time he heard a voice behind him. It was a good thing Wren spoke up, because he was about to dump snow in that direction. He switched to the other side, then stuck his shovel into the tall mass of snow. It was dangerously high by this point. Just looking down at the area below, he could tell, and it was still snowing hard. This was going to get back. One bad blizzard and they might not be able to keep up with it. "Wren," he sighed, reaching a hand up to rub snot chilled fingers over his eyes.

"Dangerous is leaving it here to weigh down the structure and cave in the roof. I will be fine." That was his excuse, and he would be sticking to it. He scraped large piles off of the roof, abusing the laws of physics to have gravity to all of the work for him. It hit the snow piles below, making the snow cover higher over the window sills. Without hesitation he was moving out, scraping with a lot of force across the roof tiles and sending snow rushing down again, and again. "Just go inside. It is too cold."

He was still under the impression that no matter what, women were women. He had thought different with Melody, but right now he was seeing such a different side of her that he had wondered where if had been hiding all this time. Was she always like this? Did he just not pay attention? Was he blind to it? Damn, he felt so... so completely duped! He could just quit while he was ahead. End it. Leave. Get out of here. If this was how she thought she could treat him, then he was not interested. Of course, all of those thoughts raced through his head, but in the end his heart felt like it was collapsing in on itself, tears bristling in his eyes.

Where: Roof
Who: Wren

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items