Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

tab tab tab tab tab Luke Heathrow Borden
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

tab tab tab Luke felt a bit of the blush coming on as he pouted, his gaze turning away from Jacob. "It's really cause of that...?" Just because he was nice? He wasn't really prime real estate until you were Andy and you wanted to roll around in bed a few times. He felt himself sink and bit, leaning his forehead against the top of Jacob's head. His hair smelled really nice... "I mean, I just get excited, you know? You're sweet, and really tiny, and cuddly as Hell, and I guess that's all that hits me whenever I saw you. I just loved being around you. I didn't think it would brew into this." He cleared his throat, glancing away. He was blushing, but still, did he even like Jacob? He just never really thought about it before.

tab tab tab Jacob finally brought up a little bit about his past, and Luke was all ears. So pretty much in the end it was the uncaring parents that neglected their son and caused him to act out from, well... being really lonely. "Hey," he murmured, slowly luring Jacob up and looking up into his eyes one way or another. Were they getting red...? "I'm sorry you went through all that, Jacob," he muttered, running a hand across his cheek.

tab tab tab "I mean, I can't even imagine it, but it's gotta be lonely, and no one should be alone." He let his hand drop back against his chest, staring up at the other boy. "If it helps any, I'm not going anywhere. At least... not while you're laying on me. Don't think I'm tempted to move anyways."

Whereabouts: Jacob's Room Company: Jacob - Polyvore: [Warmmmmm] - Thoughts: "Jacob..."

User ImageUser Image

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

xxxxxxLuciano Vittore Cipranixxxxxx

As the night drew on, Luciano eventually had to give up. By now Melody was asleep, and he had been completely deserted. She hated him. He was kissed by another man, and she... hated him. The complete lake of trust from her crushed him, especially when it had taken so much for him to trust her in the first place. He felt upset and betrayed as at some point in the night his tired, heavy feet, dragged his body downstairs to collapse on the largest couch in the room, right by the dying fire.

He had barely gotten four hours before the house woke up. Someone was clanking around in the kitchen, and he could definitely hear voices. Luciano groaned lowly, turning voer and shoving his face between the cushion and the back of the couch as and arm came up to block out whatever sounds he could. Still, those muffled moises were enough to keep pulling him further and further back to the realm of the living, and finally he slowly sat himself up.

His eyes were dark, and his clothing was from last night. He had not dared to step back into his room after last night. Jacob was so forward, and in one desperate move had ruined everything he had built up. though, obviously it had not meant much seeing as Melody refused to speak with him. He could not even have the benefit of the doubt. He got up slowly, swaying as the tired his him strong. One step at a time he made his way into the kitchen, nearly bumping into Wren as she turned around suddenly, only to get right out of her way and grip the counter in front of the coffee machine.

Alright brewed... yes. He grabbed a mug, filled it, and took his time sipping it black before shuffling out of the kitchen, more carefully of Wren this time. He went to sit at the table, close to Riley, but still as least a seat space away. "Morning," he managed to grumble the words out before engrossing himself in his dark brew. Anything to give him energy by this point. "Doing better, gattina?"

Where: Couch - > Kitchen
Who: Riley, Wren
Wearing: [2nd Day]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Melody Ann Grace
outfit

tab Melody awoke slowly feeling very groggy and confused. She was having some trouble opening her eyes all the way, but she could see that her surroundings were not what they should have been. Pushing herself up into a sitting position, she looked around the bathroom and took a moment to remember how in the world she had ended up there. All of a sudden, the memories of what had happened the night before came rushing back to her and she almost started to tear up again, but shook her head and held the tears back. No, it wasn't the time for more crying. It was morning and it was time to get herself going again. Picking herself up off of the fuzzy bath mat where she had apparently collapsed the night before, Mel took a look in the mirror. Her eyes were puffy and red from all the crying that she had done, but most of the red color was covered up by the black smear of her make up. She let out a bit of a groan, but just turned around to strip down and get in the shower. Once she was clean, she wrapped up in a towel and went back to the sink to wash away the remaining traces of make up. She tried to splash a few hand fulls of cold water on her face to make her eyes a little less red and swollen, but it only succeeded in reducing it slightly.

tab Peeping her head out of the bathroom door, she wanted to make sure that Luke wasn't in the room before she just walked out in her towel. Not that it would matter much anyway since he wouldn't really have an interest in looking at her naked. Seeing the door to the hallway closed, she then remembered that she had locked it last night in her fit of upset, so there was already no worry of Luke intruding. Melody picked out a simple outfit and slid her feet into a pair of slippers before throwing her hair up into a messy bun with a blue scrunchy.

tab But now what could she do. She wanted to talk to someone about what had happened last night, but the person who she really wanted to talk to was the one who caused her to be upset. She wanted to know what had happened, but she still didn't really feel like talking to Luciano at that point. And she didn't want to try to get the story from Jacob considering he was the one who Luci had kissed. Besides, she didn't even know him all that well and felt like she couldn't completely trust him not to twist the story. That left Riley, the only other person in the house who she really felt comfortable talking to about sensitive subjects like this.

tab Carefully opening her door to leave the room, Melody peaked through the small crack to make sure that Luci wasn't still sitting outside in the hallway. By the looks of things, he had moved some time during the night, so she didn't have to worry about running into him at that moment. She first stopped by Riley's room to see if she was there. But instead of her small friend, she only saw Nick's tall figure sleeping on the bed instead. That was definitely an interesting sight, but she decided that she would just address it later. Mel then made her way quietly down the stairs and caught the smell of food in the air. Her stomach started to grumble at the heavenly smell and she naturally started to gravitate towards the kitchen. However, she stopped short in her tracks as she saw Luciano sitting at the dining room table next to Riley. Well, that was definitely going to pose a problem. Only slightly poking her head around the open arch to the dining room. She waved an arm above her head, attempting to get Riley's attention without Luci catching sight of her.

Chatty Dabbler

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

Jacob nodded and added quietly, "Well...that and you're really, really attractive...but mostly because you're such a good person." The more they spoke, the more he was starting to think that maybe he didn't have a chance after all. It was starting to sound to him like Luke just liked him as a friend, and as something small and cute to cuddle. Jacob found his grip on Luke's shirt tightening at the thought. He looked down again and hoped that Luke wasn't going to regret opening up to him...or asking him to open up too.

He tried to resist when Luke tipped his head up again, but soon found himself peering up into those warm, caring eyes. Jacob blinked again, then swiped at his eyes with the sleeve of his sweatshirt, all in an attempt to keep from crying again. Luke's apology had him...confused. What was he sorry for? It wasn't his fault that Jacob's parents had neglected him for most of his life, or that Jacob had never seemed to grow up at all. Still, Jacob did not when Luke stated that it must have been lonely. "It's why I have so many pets," he mumbled, "So I'd never really be alone."

Jacob rested his head back on Luke's chest when he promised he wasn't going anywhere. "Ok," he murmured, cuddling up closer (as if that was possible). Downstairs he heard people moving about as they woke up. Jacob sat up a bit and looked guiltily across the room at Luciano's empty bed. "I need to talk to Luciano today..." he mumbled, "I need to apologize." To him and to Melody both, now that he thought about it.

Where: Bedroom || With: Luke || Doing: ...cuddles? || Wearing: Pink

Chatty Dabbler

Wren Sasha Henry
THE HEADSTRONG TOMBOY

Wren glanced up when she heard a little voice speaking from the kitchen doorway. Riley was the first to awaken, and Wren smiled at her as the tiny blonde scooted into the kitchen. She stood up and received a hug from the smaller girl, lightly ruffling Riley's hair. "Morning hun," Wren repsonded as she grabbed another plate from the cupboard. Riley and Nick must have had a good movie night the night before; Wren hadn't heard any more commotion from the two of them, anyway, not after shooing Luke away with the cake and hot cocoa for all of them. Luke and Nick must have still been asleep.

While Riley sat at the table, Wren loaded up a plate and set it down in front of her. "Eat up," she said, lightly rubbing Riley's back, "We're going after a Christmas tree today. We're all going to need our energy." Wren turned back around, narrowly missing Luciano. She hadn't even heard him coming into the kitchen. He looked positively exhausted and Wren frowned a bit. "Rough night?" she asked as he made his way to the coffee maker. Luciano was talking to Riley by then, so Wren shrugged and went back to the business of breakfast. She had finished hers, so she set about starting the dishes. After rinsing her plate and setting one of the pans to soak, she sat back at the table with Riley.

Out of the corner of her eye, she happened to spot something moving. Turning her head slightly, she spotted Melody, just barely peeking around the doorway. She appeared to be trying to catch Riley's attention...and was she avoiding Luciano? There was something strange indeed. Wren cocked an eyebrow up, but gently nudged Riley and pointed in Melody's direction. Luciano appeared to be more or less occupied with the coffee maker. Wren wanted to know what was happening between the two, as it was very obvious that something was not right in Paradise. However, she had a feeling that neither of them would speak while the other was around.

So, she decided that she would ask Luciano once Riley had gone off to see what it was that Melody wanted.

Where: Kitchen || With: Riley, Luci, sort-of Melody || Doing: Cooking || Wearing: Cozy

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image tab tab tab tab tab Luke Heathrow Borden

tab tab tab Really, really attractive? Really? Luke's face lit up. He was getting pretty uncomfortable with all of the compliments. Seriously, he felt like he should be paying for someone to talk to him like that, or that Andy should be the one saying it to him. After all, Andy was the type to charm and bed anything that walked... almost. Would Jacob do that...? No-- no! Jacob wasn't the type, he didn't think. Oh... what if Jacob actually was the type...?

tab tab tab He bit his lip, looking pretty unsure, and they talked a bit. Jacob just seemed to be opening up more and more as they went until finally he got sick of hearing it. "Jacob," he muttered, reaching a hand up to run through the boy's hair. "Jacob, you're not alone. common, man! your parents sound like complete dicks to make you hurt like this, but, I mean, now that I know..." he paused and looked back into those eyes again. "Well, know everything, I'll do better at it. I mean, I never thought of you like that, but... doesn't mean I wouldn't want to." He looked away a bit nervously, reaching a hand up to scratch the back of his head.

tab tab tab Jacob brought something up about Luciano and apologizing, and Luke just shrugged; "why? What happened? I saw he looked bummed out; didn't think he could look like that; but, I mean, he didn't look that bad, I think."

Whereabouts: Jacob's Room Company: Jacob - Polyvore: [Warmmmmm] - Thoughts: "Jacob..."

User ImageUser Image

Chatty Dabbler

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

Jacob peered up at Luke when that strong hand slid through his hair again. The statement that he wasn't alonge made him start tearing up all over again, though this time, for completely different reasons. Just being told that he wasn't alone, something that he hadn't heard nearly enough in his life, made him want to start bawling. Not out of sadness, but out of relief. That was really all he had ever wanted. To not be alone anymore. Again, Jacob stubbornly wiped his eyes on the arm of his sweatshirt, though the tears started to trickle anyway.

The mentioned of Luciano and what he had done to upset the Italian had Jacob blushing bright red in shame. Once again, he grabbed the quilt lying on his bed and pulled it up and over his head. He couldn't look Luke in the eye and admit what he had done. Even hiding under the quilt that Miss Sarah had so painstakingly made for him, Jacob could hardly get the words out. "I was really upset last night," he said, voice sounding smaller than ever before, "Luciano was trying to make me feel better....I ruined it, Luke. I ruined everything that he and Melody had."

Eventually, Jacob popped his head from under the blanket and said in a little whimper, "I kissed him, Luke. I kissed him and Melody saw it."

Where: Bedroom || With: Luke || Doing: I just have a lot of feelings okay?! || Wearing: Pink

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100

tab tab tab Luke blinked, looking over the big mound of quilt and warmth. "Wait, you kissed Luci?" He paused, the awkward silence filling the room like an elephant. "That's all?" He shook his head, then slowly sat up, taking Jacob with him and pulling that quilt down a bit; "Jacob, you walked in on me and my old fling when you have a thing for me; I'd say that's a lot worse than a little peck. Besides, you were drunk, and pretty upset. I'm pretty sure you'd just have to tell Melody what happened and she'd get it. I mean, loneliness makes us do stupid s**t."

tab tab tab He wound his arms around Jacob again, drawing his legs up to keep him close. "Besides, I'm kinda jealous. Luci's mega hot, but I'm pretty sure he's the straightest person here." He grinned at Jacob, slowly easing his grip on the boy, and then decidedly just using his knees to keep Jacob close as his arms hung over the long appendages lazily. Jacob was really nice to cuddle, at least. That should be something on a resume or something. 'Expert cuddler.'

tab tab tab Luke ran his hand through Jacob's hair again, then cupped his cheek and stared right into those pretty wet eyes; "Common, don't cry. Pretty sure you're just going to end up hating yourself more than anyone is actually upset at you for it. Enough looking back on it, you should just scrub up, nice and clean, and we can go find Melody after and tell her what's what. Yeah?"

User ImageUser Image

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab After some more playing and singing, Andy had put his guitar down and cuddled back up with Mary in her bed. They had chatted a bit more about their shared past, but some time during the course of that they had both happily drifted off to sleep. As the morning sun started coming in through the windows, Andy began to awake. As much as he wished he could have slept in, the sun usually woke him up much earlier than he appreciated. In his room at home, he had opaque blinds to keep the sun out in the mornings, but here he didn't have that luxury. Why in the world had his parents decided on sheer curtains for this place?

tab Feeling the body underneath his arm, he cracked his eyes open slightly and squinted through the sunlight to see Mary still curled up next to him, being his little spoon. He smiled to himself, and tried to bury his head in her mess of long hair as an effort to block out the sun and get back to sleep. However, that didn't last long as her hair tickled his nose and he couldn't exactly breathe very well in a position like that. Pulling his head back again to lay more on the pillow, Andy knew that he was awake now and wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep.

tab Rather than getting up though, he decided to stay in the bed a bit longer. With all of his sleeping around, it was an incredibly rare thing for him to wake up to someone that he actually had a desire to hold on to and stay in bed with. It was even rarer to wake up in bed with someone and for both of them to be fully clothed. The feeling of knowing that he had slept with someone in the literal sense and that was all that had happened was sort of a nice feeling, one that he hadn't known for a very long time.

tab Andy stayed like that for a period of time with his arm tucked tightly around Mary's waist with her body pulled close to his. He was so relaxed that after awhile he actually did start to fall back asleep. That was, until he felt Mary stir a bit under his arm. He was instantly awake again and propped himself up on his elbow so that he could lean over her a bit. "Morning princess," he said, giving her a kiss on the cheek and making a reference to his princess comment from the night before. "How did you sleep?"

outfit

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

M A R Y ♫ ♪ R A C H A E L ♫ ♪ Z A N G A R A
THE TIMID BOOKWORM

Mary hated the way the sun seemed to be aiming straight into her eyes through the window, the snow outside making it brighter then she would have liked so early in the morning. The bright light forced her mind from it's pleasant slumber and she slowly opened her eyes. The first thing Mary noticed when she woke up was the feeling of a warm body against her back and an arm tightly embracing her middle. She already knew who it was though, remembering falling asleep with Andy the night before. Mary began to slowly shift her body so that she could see him better, though most of her back was still pressed up against his chest.

A small smiled played across her lips at his soft greeting, she lifted her hand planning on gently touching his face but having just woken up she didn't predict the full force of lifting her arm which ended up with her accidentally smacking his face with the back of her hand instead of gently touching it. "....that wasn't supposed to happen like that..." Her voice was a bit groggy from just having woken up but she started giggling. Mary shifted her body more so that her chest was now facing his chest and she could look at him better. She leaned up and kissed his cheek where she had accidentally smacked him. "Good morning Andy." She finally greeted him properly and gave him a smile.

Then the hangover hit her. Mary pouted out her lip as her head started to pound with a headache, she had forgotten to actually get a glass of water the night before. Mary nuzzled her face into the crook of Andy's neck as she tried to hide from the light, which helped the pain slightly. "You would have thought I would have learned from yesterday that I don't like drinking." She mumbled into his neck as she wrapped her arms around him to hold him closer. Mary knew she should get up and go shower and eat something but she liked this, laying in bed with Andy. It was just cute and sweet and she liked waking up to someone in the morning.

My lovely company: Andy // Where I am hiding: Bedroom // Looking adorable in: Pj's // What my heart says: -giggles-

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Riley Alexandra Beckett

║▌Now this GHOST in my bedroom it gives me advice,He promised one day that he'd teach me to FIGHT.║▌

ωнαт ι'м ωεαяιиɢ :Outfit тнσυɢнтs : yup still kinda sleeepy .. oh that smells good ωнσ ι'м ωιтн:Wren,luci, Melody ωнεяε ι αм" Kitchen/Gameroom

Riley lifted her head up a bit and nodded to Luci , " Hmm yeah got to sleep in a fort that was cool " she mumbled still a bit sleepy plopping her head back down on the stuffed animal that lay on the table. She smiled a bit as food was set down in front of her and sat up a bit taking a bite. She was about to take a few more when Wren nudged her a bit . Looking up Riley finally caught sight of Melody who had seemed to be waving at her for a while.

Excusing her self from the table , Dino in hand she walked over to Melody pulling her behind the wall. " Hey Mel , I see your avoiding Luci this morning , I heard what happened hun , and I don't think its what you think happened but really tell me whats up ?" she said as she dragged her into the game room. It was more private and no one was awake yet so they would be good to go and talk in there. " So tell me what's bothering you hunny ?" she cooed making the blue haired girl sit down as she sat beside her.

Of course she was worried about Mel, they were close friends , well so was Luci too and she wanted to make sure that she was ok after what happened last night. She also really hoped that Mel would talk to Luci soon let him explain along with poor Jacob. She was sure that's where Luke was last night trying to help Jacob, she felt pretty bad for the guy he must be thinking he messed up the relationship. God she hoped that wasn't the case, she hoped that Mel and Luci would talk things out and be ok in the end.

║▌You say LOVE, she says maybe.I say please, she says baby, "it's not you, I'm just OUT of my head."║▌

User Image

Chatty Dabbler

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

Jacob nodded miserably as Luke paused. The awkward silence stretched on and on, until Jacob felt like he was going to choke on it. He ran his fingers over one of the faded fabric squares that made up the quilt. Jacob looked up at Luke sat up and tugged the quilt down, taking him out of his hiding place again. He nsiffled lightly and wiped his streaming eyes on his sleeve, confused. Luke was acting like what he had done was nothing. "Provided she listens to me..." he mumbled when Luke suggested talking to Melody about what had happened the night before. He had a feeling she'd sooner beat him to death with one of her furry tribble things.

Jacob looped his arms around Luke's legs, resting against the larger boy's chest. Luke really was great for cuddling, he thought. "I guess..." he mumbled as he nuzzled into Luke's chest. Luciano was quite attractive, but he had nothing on Luke. Jacob would have been happy just staying there, quietly, with just Luke to keep him company. Luke, on the other hand, had other plans.

"I guess so," he repeated when Luke suggested getting cleaned up, then finding Melody. He reluctantly climbed out of Luke's lap and shuffled over to his suitcases. Jacob dug through them for some clean clothes. Then he made his way over to the bathroom once more. Jacob washed his face and re-bandaged his injured hand, winces a little as the cuts ached and throbbed. Then, carefully, he changed out of his pajamas and into the first 'real' clothes that he had worn since arriving at the cabin. After he pulled on his socks and pulled a sweater on over his head, Jacob shuffled back to the bed and sat down. He leaned against Luke's side and mumbled, "Okay...let's get this over with."
                                              Hopefully they found Melody before they found Luciano.

Where: Bedroom || With: Luke || Doing: I just have a lot of feelings okay?! || Wearing: Actual clothes

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Melody Ann Grace
outfit

tab Wren seemed to be the first to notice her before nudging Riley to look in her direction. Melody stayed put in her position of poking her head around the wall that she was trying to hide herself behind. Riley soon moved from her place at the table and pulled her behind the wall and totally out of the room. She was practically dragged over into the game room, but she didn't mind since it would give them a bit of privacy to be able to talk. She took a seat and then breathed deeply before going into her explanation. "I walked in the room last night to find Luci kissing Jacob...or at least that's what it looked like." Mel looked down at the floor, really for the first time considering that maybe what she saw wasn't exactly what it seemed. Riley had even said that it probably wasn't what she had thought it was.

tab "But now I don't know what to do," she continued, throwing her hands up with a bit of frustration. "I'm hurt...and I want to know what happened, but I still don't want to talk to him because I still feel angry." Melody let out a sigh and leaned over to rest her head on Riley's shoulder. Deep down, she really knew what it was that she should do, but she still couldn't quite bring herself to do it. "I'm just being stupid," she mumbled, half to herself.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100

tab tab tab In the entire time that Jacob has walked off, Luke had fallen back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling and letting a deep breath release from his lungs. He didn't even know what he was doing anymore. Coming in here last night potentially saved Jacob from a lot of pain and agony, or even his life with how much of that bottle was left and that Jacob was willing to drown himself in. Still, he was probably giving mixed signals. He didn't know if he liked Jacob or not, but doing this to the boy was the least fair thing he could do until he figured that out, right?

tab tab tab He was racking his brain until Jacob finally came back out from the restroom, looking a lot less crummy than he did before. He sat up, taking Jacob's good hand, and watching as Jacob leaned right into him. It made him feel guilty, letting Jacob get this comfortable with him what his feelings were still mixed himself. "Get it over with it is." He got up,letting Jacob's hand go in order to grip his shoulder instead and lead the sick boy away.

tab tab tab Down the hall they went, taking note that Luci had left his spot wallowing on the floor, and then down the stairs. He barely caught a glimmer of Riley and a wisp of blue running off before his eyes zeroed in on everyone else. "Hey, mama! Hey, Luci!" They made it to the bottom at Jacob's pace, and then he pat Jacob on the shoulder again. "Someone's gonna need some emergency crackers, Mama. Jacob got a little wild with the partying last night." That was the nice way of putting it. Better than 'drowning his sorrows.'

tab tab tab He noticed Luci's shift the moment they walked in. He looked antsy, almost like he wanted to run, but the guy was completely still despite that. Was it possible to be both? Well, if anyone could pull it off, if was Luci. He encouragingly pat Jacob on the back in hopes to get the boy going on what he actually needed to say.

Whereabouts: Jacob's Room - > Kitchen Company: Jacob , Mama, Luci - Polyvore: [Warmmmmm] - Thoughts: "Emergency crackers, Mama!!"

User ImageUser Image

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

xxxxxxLuciano Vittore Cipranixxxxxx

As soon as he got there, Riley was off, not even saying why. She just answered his question, let the conversation die off, and walked away. He looked pretty damned hurt; did Riley believe Melody now? Maybe they talked and the favoritism hit? After all, girls had a tendency to gossip even when you thought it was impossible; they found a way. He turned around to watch her go, only to see that flash of blue as Riley dragged Melody away. "Mel," he started, his expression dropping in an instant. He was desperate to talk to her and have her just hear him out, but something held him in his place like a bear trap. He just couldn't finish that motion to get up.

He sighed heavily, watching as their backs disappeared, faintly hearing Luke's voice in the background. He looked up at the big guy, only to see Jacob beside him. Every fight or flight instinct skyrocketed as his lips pressed thin against each other, and his patience descended sharply. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do, just that he wasn't sure what he could manage to do if given the situation. One thing was for certain, Jacob had better not goddamn touch him.

He finally turned his back to the tow of them, shaking his head and going back to his coffee. He had tried to keep from ideas malicious towards Jacob, but the longer this went on and stewed in him, the more it built up. If Jacob had more control over his pitiful self, or had a pair, he could have gone to Luke before all of that happened and let Luci have his wonderful little relationship with Melody. And then thinking of Melody, why the Hell was she treating him like this? Even if he had intentionally kissed Jacob, which would never happen, why would she avoid him like this? Why wouldn't she talk to him? Yell at him? Anything? They were living together in this cabin, and she was treating him like a piece of rickety old furniture that she never wanted to look at, and that drove him absolutely up a wall.

Where: Kitchen
Who: Riley, Wren, Melody, Jacob, Luke
Wearing: [2nd Day]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items