Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Riley Alexandra Beckett

║▌Now this GHOST in my bedroom it gives me advice,He promised one day that he'd teach me to FIGHT.║▌

ωнαт ι'м ωεαяιиɢ :Outfit тнσυɢнтs :Hmmm ωнσ ι'м ωιтн:Nick ωнεяε ι αм"my room

" Oh i love forts " Riley said as she crawled out of the fort " Yeah you better not tell Mr." she said walking over to her to the large dresser on her side of the room. " Ok this is gonna be great feast your eyes on snuggle bug " She said oping up the doors. There shoved into the wardrobe was a five foot teddy bear with a red bow around its neck. She giggled looking back at Nick " Do you think he will like it, its me sized for those nights when I'm not around and he wants to cuddle ? " she said closing the doors again just in case Luke came in and saw what she had hidden.

" I also got Luci ,Melody , You and Wren presents , everyone else gets a special once in a life time Riley hug " She mused a smile forming on her face. " Well .. everyone but DJ" she said shivering slightly. It may have not been his fault ,but he knew the no touching rule and he tried to touch her shoulder any way. She was more then sure he saw her stomach to, which made her uneasy.. what if he told everyone? What would everyone think of her ? would she have to tell them all what has happened in her life ? Those thoughts alone made her shrink back a bit .

Shaking her head she tried to go back into a better mood " Can we watch Mulan its one of my favorite movies " she said looking over at Nick a slightly forced smile on her face. " Hmm I wonder whats taking Luke maybe I should go and find him ? " she asked more to her self to the Nick.

║▌You say LOVE, she says maybe.I say please, she says baby, "it's not you, I'm just OUT of my head."║▌

User Image

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab "Psht, no," he said in response to her question, with a wave of his hand. Andy wasn't embarrassed by being a bad kisser when he was younger... "Okay, maybe a little bit." He chuckled at himself. He had certainly had quite a lot of practice to improve on his kissing since then. Quite a lot. As Mary leaned her head on his shoulder, he smiled and pulled his hand up to run his fingers through her hair.

tab Her next question, he had to think about for a moment. Why had he kissed her that night? "I don't really know," he admitted with a slight shrug. "I think I just wanted my first kiss to be with someone I actually liked." He didn't really have any sort of feelings for his friend back then, he didn't mean that sort of like. But he more meant someone that he would actually like to remember having his first kiss with. "Or maybe it was just because you were so damn cute," he said, poking her on the nose on his last word.

tab Andy looked down into Mary's eyes for a moment before cupping the side of her face with his hand and leaning down to gently press his lips against hers. He let their kiss last for a minute before pulling back and smiling at her. "Good thing I've gotten better at it."

outfit

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

M A R Y ♫ ♪ R A C H A E L ♫ ♪ Z A N G A R A
THE TIMID BOOKWORM

Mary closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation of Andy running his fingers through her hair. Her head was against his shoulder and she could feel the vibrations on his neck when he spoke again. "I get that." She replied with a small smile. "You wanted your first kiss to be with someone you knew and trusted...I guess it's better then having it taken at some random party or something." She hadn't really known what she had wanted him to say. Maybe it was a good thing that he hadn't had any sort of feelings for her when they were younger, she hadn't had any for him. They had just been very good friends who did a bunch of stupid s**t together and made each other smile. She liked just having the silly memory of her first kiss, it had been clumsy, not perfect or romantic in the least bit just like their friendship.

Mary opened her eyes and smiled brightly when he poked her nose. "You bet your a** I was cute." She lifted one of her hands and teasingly pinched his cheek. "You were alright." They stared at each other for a few moments before Andy cupped the side of her face in his hands and leaned down to connect their lips together. It was gently and sweet and a hell of a lot better than their first kiss. Mary wrapped her arms more securely around his neck, letting her fingers twist around the ends of his hair. When they pulled apart Mary was smiling, she was tempted to kiss him again but knew if she did things would probably progress quickly and she was to tired to do anything like that tonight. "Yeah, good thing."

Mary snaked her arms out from around his neck and crawled out of his lap, she plopped down on the bed, laying on her back with her hands behind her head. "We have so many first memories together." She said with a little smile, they had spend years together building up memories it wasn't a surprise that they did a lot of things for the first time together. Though usually it was Andy pushing Mary out of her comfort zone to try new things, so mostly her first. "First kiss, my first real party, first alcoholic beverage, first rated R movie..." She listed a few for example as she thought about them all. Andy had gotten her to do a lot of things she wouldn't have done if he hadn't been in her life, she was thankful for that. Even if she regretted some of the things in the end.

My lovely company: Andy // Where I am hiding: Bedroom // Looking adorable in: Pj's // What my heart says: -giggles-

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  tab That was definitely true. Andy and Mary had done so many things together when they were younger, and he had sort of forced her into many of those firsts that she had listed off. He, of course had initiated their first kiss. He convinced her to go to her first big party and then convinced her to try alcohol for the first time. It had been at his house that she had seen her first R-rated movie during one of the many times when his parents were away, although that one was more of a joint decision since it was a movie that she had said she wanted to see. Yes, Andy had definitely been one to put peer pressure on his friend. But she had been there for a lot of his firsts as well. "First , first piercing..."

tab Their first piercings ended up being a somewhat funny tale. He had gone along with Mary and her parents to the mall when she was going to get her ears pierced. On a whim, little nine-year-old Andy decided that he wanted to get his ears pierced too. Of course, Mr. and Mrs. Zangara said no. After all, he wasn't their child so they didn't necessarily have a say in what he could and couldn't do. But little Andy also knew just how to get his way and practically started throwing a fit right there in the middle of the mall. His parents were quickly called up and they gave the go ahead, always being the kind of parents to let their son make his own decisions, and he walked away with two new holes in his ears to match his best friend's.

tab Andy laughed at the memory, wondering if Mary remembered the experience as well. He then allowed the conversation to pause for a moment and happened to look over to see the clock and notice the time. "Well, I'll be right back," he said, starting to move off of the bed. "I'm just going to go slip into something more comfortable." For once, he actually meant the phrase literally and not in a sexual way as he usually did when it came out of his mouth. He leaned over to plant a kiss on Mary's forehead before getting up from the bed and finally leaving the room.

tab Taking the short walk down the hallway to his room, he passed Luciano sitting in front of Melody's door looking pretty upset. Part of him wanted to ask what was wrong, but the part of him that won out advised him to leave the situation alone. He had already gotten involved with enough drama that night and didn't want to accidentally insert himself into any more. Trying to open the door to his room, he found that it was locked and gave a knock. After standing there a moment with no answer, he banged on the door harder. "Damn it DJ! Let me in!" Since his friend had locked himself away, he was almost certain that the boy was angry over what had happened a short while ago with Luke. Finally, he heard a slight grunt from behind the door and heavy footsteps coming towards him before the knob finally clicked and the door swung open. "Thank you," he said, not sounding more annoyed than actually thankful. Not wanting to stir DJ up any more, he silently changed into some pajamas and grabbed his guitar out of its case before leaving the room once again. Although there were already guitars that were left in the house year round, Andy had decided to bring his personal one with him and keep it safe in his room. After all, drunk teenagers could be a mess with breaking things, as had already been seen in the house, and he didn't want anything happening to his personal instrument.

tab "The prince of the palace has returned," he said as he walked back into Mary's room, doing a hair flip to accompany his dramatic statement. Andy shut the door behind him once again and walked over to take a seat back on the bed. "I thought maybe a little music would be good." He lifted his guitar slightly as he emphasized the reason that he had brought it with him. He started to play a few notes, just a random melody that was running through his head, nothing specific. The thing didn't exactly look like it was in the best shape considering it was a number of years old now and had all kinds of little sharpie doodles on the body of it, but it still sounded wonderful. "Any requests, my lady?" Andy continued to play the little melody and he looked up and smiled towards his friend.

outfit

Chatty Dabbler

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Wren Sasha Henry
THE HEADSTRONG TOMBOY

Wren glanced briefly at Luke's foot, reminding herself to wrap it up again before she let him go. Riley was going to have to deal with not being carried around for a little while - Luke needed to be gentle with his feet. She listened as Luke explain what had happened, saying that he had gone upstairs to make a pillow fort with Riley for their movie night. She nodded as he explained about his thing with Andy. Wren had been aware of it, but had kept quiet. It wasn't her place to go poking her nose into other peoples' business. She frowned when he mentioned that Jacob had interrupted. That couldn't have ended prettily. By the time that he had finished explaining, Luke was in tears. Wren found another chair and pulled it up next to Luke. "Come here, honey," she murmured, pulling Luke into a hug and gently rubbing his back, like one would do with an upset child.

"You're taking a lot of blame on yourself that doens't belong there, Luke," she said quietly, wiping his tears with her sweatshirt sleeve. Devon spoke up, echoing her statement that, out of all the craziness that had happened, exactly none of it was really Luke's fault. She nodded in agreement when Devon explained that his reaction towards DJ was normal adding, "He's lucky I wasn't there first. I'd have had him in a headlock before he could say 'mercy'." It was completely natural to lose yourself when someone you loved was in danger. The only reason she'd behaved as calmly as she had, was because she had gotten there after pretty much everyone else had arrived and waded into the fray. They were all protective of little Riley - she was the smallest in their group, and Wren had always suspected that there was something going on at home that she wasn't telling them. Any of them would have reacted the same to seeing someone hurting her.

When the conversation turned to the Andy and Jacob situation Wren added, "No one said anything because we were trying to get Jacob to grow a spine and say something himself. He can be a sweet kid, but he had also be really immature. That's not good for him, and we thought we were helping. The best laid plans of mice and men, I guess." Perhaps this would be the wake-up call he needed to grow up? Who knew. Jacob was aware of how oblivious Luke was capable of being and if he didn't say anything, then he was at fault here. Not Luke. Wren gently stroked Luke's hair as Devon kept speaking, glad that at least one other person in the house hadn't completely lost their mind. Me and Devon might as well just adopt all these crazy kids, Wren thought with a wry smile. Someone had to keep an eye on them, at any rate.

Devon wrapped things up quite nicely, giving a pretty good explanation of why Luke was probably feeling jealous of Nick when he really had no reason to. In her opinion, if Riley did have a crush on Nick, that was a good thing. She needed someone to keep an eye on her and Nick was probably better than any of the other douche-bros that they went to school with. "You and I both know that Riley's always going to be your cuddle-buddy, even if she and Nick end up as more than friends," Wren said, smiling at Luke, "I mean, you think Nick is going to have girls' nights with her? She needs you for that!" Wren hugged Luke tight, then ruffled up his hair as she let go. "I think everyone's had a little too much drama tonight, Luke, and it's spilling over. You're borrowing trouble. Leave DJ alone, maybe talk to Jacob, and then go watch movies with Riley and Nick. Heck, have Jacob watch with you. Even if he is upset, he'd not the type to hold a grudge. Not against you, anyway."

Who knew? With Riley and Nick getting closer, Luke and Jacob getting together would be a good thing too. Wren got up and gathered up cake and cocoa enough for the four, then turned to Luke and gave him another bearhug. "None of this is your fault, baby," she told him, "So you go and watch movies and have fun, and tomorrow we'll all go outside and get some fresh air. That's what we all really need." And she needed a soak in the hot tub....she really was starting to feel like an over-worked mama.

Where: Kitchen || With: Luke and Devon || Doing: Comforting Luke || Wearing: Lazy

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image tab tab tab tab tab Luke Heathrow Borden
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

tab tab tab Luke was sniffling and choking at little sobs as the girls cooed over him. They made everything just sound so nice. That it wasn't his fault; that he didn't have to worry; that he was doing everything right. He ate the words up like a starving kid, taking deep and uncomfortably wavering breathes. Wren was wiping his tears and holding him, and somehow the world just seemed to ease down even more as his head leaned onto her shoulder and his body shuddered.

tab tab tab He cleared his throat as he finally put a stop to his tears, his body shuddering, but finally seeming to settle down. "I'd be scared of your headlocks, Mama," he muttered, rubbing his eyes raw just to get the rest of those blurry tears out of his vision. "Thanks, both of you. you're..." he stopped, then pouted big time at the two of them; "you're really good people, you know that!?" He sniffed again, his nostrils plugged up so bad that be barely could now. He just got up, put his chair back where it belonged, then grabbed that tray of cakes and hot cocoa from Wren and hugged her close with his other arm. "Snowshoeing tomorrow?" It was a light offer, one he hoped she would accept.

tab tab tab He finally waved goodbye to the two of them and made his red face self upstairs. He came up to Riley's room first, pausing, and the setting the tray down at the door and knocking; "Boogie, I'll be back. We're the cake and stuff," he called through the door. Hopefully that would be good enough as he grabbed two of the hot cocoas and dragged his feet to Jacob's room, softly knocking on it. He was pretty scared to be honest; was Jacob pissed? Was he upset? Was he alright? He didn't like thinking about it! "Jacob?" He called lightly before knocking again, a little louder this time.

Whereabouts: Kitchen > Boggie's Room > Jacob's Room Company: Mama Wren, Devon > Boogie, nick > Jacob - Polyvore: [Warmmmmm] - Thoughts: ";w; Those girls are saints."

User ImageUser Image

Chatty Dabbler

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

Jacob had set the bottle of vodka, now half empty, on his bedside table with his phone. He had decided to try and get some sleep. However, he wasn't able to stay asleep for more than a few minutes at a time, drifting in and out of nightmares. He drank some more of the vodka, thinking that would help. He was on the point of just downing the entire bottle, and damn the consequences, when someone knocked at the door. Why were they knocking so load? Jacob whined and curled up in the fetal position on his bed. He tried to ignore it. He didn't want to talk to anyone. However, the soft voice that filtered through the door got Jacob's attention.

Luke. Jacob sat up a little as Luke knocked again, rubbing his eyes on the back of his hand. What was Luke doing here? Probably trying to explain, he thought, heart aching at the thought. Even though he had someone else, here he was, trying to make things better. Jacob really didn't deserve him. It was stupid to have thought it could have gone anywhere. However, Jacob was still prone to bouts of childish selfishness. Even if it didn't mean anything, he wanted Luke's attention. Jacob got to his feet, steadying himself against the wall. Why was the room moving like that? No matter; he had to get the door.

It took a few stumbles but eventually Jacob got to the door. He reached for the knob with his injured hand, wincing as he curled his fingers around it. He opened the door, peering up at Luke's face. "H-hi Luke," he mumbled, squinting a little. Luke's eyes were red...was he crying? Why would he have been crying? He didn't have anything to cry about. No, he must have been too drunk. The booze was making him see things, Jacob decided. He sniffled lightly, just seeing Luke again making him want to start crying again.

Where: Bedroom || With: Luke || Doing: I don't even know || Wearing: Pink

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100

tab tab tab Luke could smell it, let along see it on Jacob's state. He moment the door was open, he moved in, taking his time as he paid a hand on Jacob's cheek. "How much did you drink...!?" He breathed deep, then hooked an arm under Jacob's and slowly lead him to his bed to sit him back down. Holy crap, holy crap, that bottle was pretty empty! How empty was it when Jacob started, was the question. He felt a pain of guilt again and set the mugs down, crouching down in front of Jacob and holding the boy's arms as he stared up at his friend.

tab tab tab "Jacob, was that a new bottle?" This was pretty serious, and worry was really flooding his system. Jacob needed water; he needed to flush this out. No, he needed to puke, right? Get it out before the alcohol hit the system if they could? God, if Jacob wasn't about to puke as is! He felt cold to touch in the first place, and it was scaring him.

tab tab tab "What happened to your HAND!?" He saw it a bit late, looking at the messed up bandaging, then across the room at the shattered lamp, and right back up to Jacob. Jesus Christ, what was wrong with him!? Being upset was one thing, but this was well beyond a temper tantrum! This was hurting himself! "Jay, jay..." he moved up slowly, sitting down next to his friend and cupping his cheek; "God, dammit..."

Whereabouts: Jacob's Room Company: Jacob - Polyvore: [Warmmmmm] - Thoughts: "We totally couldn't call and ambulance if we wanted to; he'd better be okay!"

User ImageUser Image

Chatty Dabbler

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

Woah...since when had Luke been able to move so fast? Everything was a blur as Luke carefully guided him back to sit on his bed. The room was still moving and Jacob's head felt like it was spinning along with it. What was happening? He shook his head, trying to get his brain to catch up with the rest of him. How much had he drank? He...didn't know, really. Jacob blinked rapidly, trying to focus on Luke's face and the questions that were being asked. He didn't understand; why did any of that matter? All the same, Jacob did his best to answer his friend.

"I dun' think so..." he responded, "We were drinking out of it when we were playing..." Though they had only been doing shots, not making drinks out of it. He really didn't remember how much was in the bottle when he had brought it upstairs. He whined softly when Luke asked about his hand - why was he talking so loud? Jacob lifted his uninjured hand to his face, covering his eyes. "Mirror," he slurred as he tried to explain, "Saw m'stupid face...didn't wanna see it...hate it." He shook his head, choking back the urge to start crying again. However, a few tears escaped and slipped down his cheeks.

Jacob leaned into Luke's touch as Luke cupped his cheek. His hand was warm, and Jacob was cold. He closed his eyes, breathing slowly. This felt nice...even if Luke didn't like him like Jacob wanted him to. He could at least pretend, he supposed. It wouldn't hurt to pretend right? Jacob moved closer as Luke sat down beside him. He nuzzled lightly into the touch before groaning quietly. He felt sick, the alcohol finally coming back on him. Jacob whimpered and opened his eyes again.

He managed to get to his feet and stumbled across the room to the bathroom once more. The few shards of the mirror that remained in the frame on the wall reflected Jacob's pallor as he ended up 'worshipping the porcelain god', so to speak, emptying his stomach of most of the alcohol that he had drank.

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

M A R Y ♫ ♪ R A C H A E L ♫ ♪ Z A N G A R A
THE TIMID BOOKWORM

Mary let out a laugh when he mentioned when they got their ears pierced together. "Oh my god, you threw the biggest temper tantrum ever!" Mary covered her mouth with her hands to try and cover her laughter but the memory was just so comical. "I thought my parents were gonna whoop your a** for sure." She giggled before putting her hands behind her head once more. "But we did have cute matching earrings." Mary smiled at all the memories where they would go shopping for earrings together and sometimes they would trade and she got to wear the more boyish dark colored ones while he took her light pink studs or flower earrings.

Mary pushed herself up on her elbows when Andy began to climb off the bed, she was about to ask where he was going but he answered her question before the words could even slip out of her mouth. "As long as you come back with clothes on, that's all I care about." She giggled as he leaned down to plant a kiss on her forehead before she watched him leave. Mary slipped under her duvet and pulled it over her body, getting nice and warm. Mary shifted to her side and put one arm under her pillow, snuggling it. She stared across the room at the empty bed and could feel herself getting sleepy. She wasn't gonna fall asleep though because she knew Andy was gonna come back, so she fought against her drooping eyelids until she heard the soft patter of feet coming towards her door.

Sitting up slightly with a smile she watched as Andy shuffled into the room, a guitar in one hand. He quietly closed the door behind him and made his way back over to her bed, sitting on the edge and pulling his guitar into his lap. "So if your a prince, does that make me a princess?" She asked him with a grin as she sat up more so she could scoot closer to him. She kept the blanket wrapped around her body as she moved next to him. "Music is always good." She nodded her head before pursing her lips to think of a song that he could play. She thought up a song but couldn't remember how it began. "Um...There's this song and I remember a little bit of the chorus, it goes like...Wendy run away with me I know I sound crazy Don’t you see what you do to me? I want to be your lost boy Your last chance, a better reality..." She sang softly as she tried to remember the tone. "I think it's called Somewhere in Neverland by All time low....You might not know it, but it's the first thing that popped into my head."

My lovely company: Andy // Where I am hiding: Bedroom // Looking adorable in: Pj's // What my heart says: -humming-

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100

tab tab tab Luke couldn't help feeling guilty no matter what. Wren and Devon could say the truth; that it wasn't his fault; but that didn't stop the fact that Jacob was hurting really bad. He sighed, wrapping an arm around his friend and gently rubbing his side. So cold; he was so going to be on a cracker diet tomorrow. He get Andy had plenty of saltines. "Well, I like your face," Luke said softly. "Don't punch things that I like; I wanna be able to see them again."

tab tab tab He leaned against Jacob a bit to give him that heat, but then it came. Oh, he knew that look. Jacob wouldn't have been able to carry himself. Luke was after him quickly, neglecting his foot bleeding through his bandage as he practically carried his friend to the bathroom and to the toilet. He was down with him, his hand dragging across Jacob's back slowly. "Get it all out of you man. Everything. The more you get out, the better you'll feel; just me. You don't want to keep that s**t stewing, or you'll just end up running back in here and feeling worse later."

tab tab tab He waited until Jacob was wiping his mouth, helping his up to his feet easily, hooking an arm under Jacob's arms and getting him to the sink. "Common, we're gonna rinse all that out." He shuffled around with everything until he found a glass, or close enough. He rinsed it out, then filled it with water and held it to Jacob's lips; "just swish it and spit it out." He'd watch Jacob through it all, then refill the glass and slowly cart his friend back to bed to sit down. He laid the glass right in his hands, looking into those drunken eyes. "Drink this, slowly. Nurse it. You're not going to bed until you finish it." That was an order; or as much of an order that a big bear like himself could do.

Whereabouts: Jacob's Room Company: Jacob - Polyvore: [Warmmmmm] - Thoughts: "Poor Jacob..."

User ImageUser Image

Chatty Dabbler

Jacob Damien Martingale
THE SPOILED BRAT

Jacob remained where he was, emptying his stomach until all that came up was acid and bile. It burned his throat coming up, just like the vodka had done going down. Still, it was better to get it out. He couldn't remember the last time that he'd had so much to drink. Probably because he'd never had so much before, not even at the wildest of Nicky's parties. He heard Luke speaking, but couldn't make out the words. It was just a constant hum of that deep, soothing voice. That and the hand gently running up and down his back were the only things keeping him from feeling even worse than he already did.

Once the gagging had stopped and he was able to breathe again, Jacob wanted to just collapse and curl up on the floor. Instead, Luke got him back to his feet and over to the mirror. Little shards of glass and the now dried blood droplets stared back at him from the sink. They washed away as Luke turned on the water, filling a cup that he had found somewhere with the cold, clear liquid. Jacob did as he was told, taking a drink and swishing it around before spitting it out. The sour, acidic taste in his mouth faded slowly. By the time that the cup was empty, the taste was (more or less) gone. However, Jacob was still shaking and still felt cold. He let Luke guide him back to his bed. He still felt confused, like things were moving too fast. At least Luke was here.

Another glass of water was stuffed into his hands. Jacob took it and grimaced when told to drink the entire thing. He didn't think that he could keep anything down. However, the first sip was like mana from heaven. He had to remind himself to drink it slowly, rather than sucking it down all at once. As he carefully nursed the water, Jacob curled up against Luke's side again. Even with his sweatpants and his hoodie on, he still felt cold, and Luke was much warmer. Jacob gently rested his head against Luke's arm as he drank. Slowly, little by little, he felt better. He still felt awful, of course, but he no longer felt like he was slowly dying. He was really, really glad that Luke had come to bother him

But at the same time...why was he here, and not with Andy? That was probably where Luke wanted to be, not here with his stupid, drunken a**. Reluctantly, Jacob pulled away. "I'll drink the rest of it, I promise," he slurred, peering up at Luke, "You can go back to Andy. I'm sure he's waiting. You don't have to stay..."

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100

tab tab tab Luke looked stunned as Jacob said that. there it was. He really was miserable because of him. "Look, Jacob," he started, taking a heavy sigh. "Me and Andy dated, two years ago. He's the reason I even figured out I was gay. I just; I..." he slumped his shoulders and shook his head, that big pout coming on. "He liked to just fool around back then, and he still does. I was feeling pretty lonely, so I figured why not. He'll never want a relationship, so I'll never go back to dating him again. Actually..."

tab tab tab He rubbed Jacob's arm slowly, hanging his head a bit more; "We stopped after you walked in. I snapped out of it and remembered why I'm not with Andy, and... well..." He shut his eyes and gripped Jacob's arm; "I can't stop feeling like s**t for everything tonight. Everything's jut such a big mess." He sighed, slowly moving to get up. "Hold on, I'm gonna get you advil."

tab tab tab His feet dragged with every step out of Jacob's room, going slow all the way to the meds, and then bringing the bottle back with him and holding two out for Jacob. "That'll help more than you think." He took two himself, watching as Jacob drained the last of the water and pulling the sheets back, letting his friend scooch under them as best as he could before covering him up and tucking him in nice and warm. "I'm sorry you felt so bad tonight, Jacob. I wish I could have done more for everyone." He frowned, sitting on the edge of the bed and brushing his bangs out of his face; "No one should be that miserable."

Whereabouts: Jacob's Room Company: Jacob - Polyvore: [Warmmmmm] - Thoughts: "Poor Jacob..."

User ImageUser Image

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
D E V O N XXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
You wanna know more, more, more about me

I'm the girl who's kicking the coke machine

I'm the one that's honking at you cuz I left late again

▀▀▀Devon watched as Wren coddled Luke a bit. She didn't think he really needed that much. But she wouldn't say anything about it. As long as he was feeling better, she shouldn't really judge how it happened. Besides with everything that happened tonight, she was thinking half of the people in the house really needed a mom... or some serious therapy.... or both. She had said her piece so she went back to eating her cake. It was good, but now she kinda wanted something salty and greasy. She hadn't had too much alcohol, but she had, had enough to think something greasy would be fabulous right now.

She watched as Luke seemed to calm down a lot more. He seemed to be in a much better state now. She was actually kind of surprised when he said she was a good person. "Yeah, don't go spreading that around." She said in a slightly joking manner. She didn't really advertise that she was a good person. She didn't want people to expect that from her, since then it was harder when she wanted to be a b***h about things. Although it was easier if they knew since then they probably realized that she wasn't really serious when she was being bitchy.

She watched as he headed off. She looked at Wren. "We should make a counselling business." She said simply with a slight smirk. She thought the two of them could probably talk and comfort anyone through any situation. Wren would be the comforting mother and Devon could do the tough love. They both gave good advice too. Maybe life coaches would be a better description than counselors.... but still she thought they were a good team.
                                              ▄▄▄

XXXXXXXGotta know reverse psychology

XXXXXXXI'm the reason why you can't get to sleep

XXXXXXXI'm the girl you never get just quite what you see

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image

Nick Oliver Kingsly

The Hardcore Partier

Nick tilted his head backwards and let out a fit of giggles at the sight before him. Stuffed into the wardrobe was a 5 foot tall teddy bear that looked to be about the same size as little Riley. "Oh my god, that is brilliant." He told her with a giant smile across his lips. "Luke is gonna love that thing, for sure." Nick wasn't surprised in the least that Riley had gotten Luke something so ridiculous, it fit both Riley and Luke's personality to give a giant stuffed bear and to gladly receive a giant stuffed bear.

Nick raised any eyebrow in curiosity at the mention that she had gotten him a gift. "Oh you got little ol' me a gift, how sweet." He folded his arms behind his back and leaned forward slightly. "So..what is it?" He asked, obviously just teasing her because he knew she wasn't gonna tell him but it was fun to see her get slightly peeved at him. He waved a hand when she mentioned Dj. "Forget about him, he doesn't deserve a gift from you." Nick hadn't been there when all the s**t had gone down but he had an idea from what Luke told him what had happened. "But I bet everyone else is gonna enjoy your hugs, I know I do." He grinned at her, trying to turn the mood back to the happy care free atmosphere that it had been moments ago.

With a nod of his head and a smile he sweep his arm in the direction of the fort. "Mulan sounds like a good choice, I'm all for it." He hadn't watched that movie in years but he was sure it was still as good as he remembered. "Oh don't worry about Luke, his probably just chatting it up in the kitchen. You know how much he likes to talk." Nick wasn't to worried about Luke, he was probably just talking to someone downstairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces