Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sasuke returned to his walk when he felt a sharp pain in his side. 's**t' he thought as he felt warm blood and a loud laugh. "Haha, d**k, thats for beating my a**." Mich was standing over himd holding a broken beer bottle, as he clobbered Sasuke with it. Sasuke fell to the ground in pain as blood rushed from his head, and a drunk Micth kicked him repeatedly.
bjustine23
huzzah! i have returned, and no, im just here to deliver pizza.

He comes back to his house with a wallet full of money "Hey it's the pizza guy"
Fuji Kodishi
bjustine23
huzzah! i have returned, and no, im just here to deliver pizza.

He comes back to his house with a wallet full of money "Hey it's the pizza guy"
"cool" he said, "that'll be 4.99" he added.
Uchiha111
Sasuke returned to his walk when he felt a sharp pain in his side. 's**t' he thought as he felt warm blood and a loud laugh. "Haha, d**k, thats for beating my a**." Mich was standing over himd holding a broken beer bottle, as he clobbered Sasuke with it. Sasuke fell to the ground in pain as blood rushed from his head, and a drunk Micth kicked him repeatedly.

Mich pulled Sasuke up by the hair, and rammed the pretty boy into a brick wall, where he lay crumpled and unconcious, blood seeping from his head and face, as well as a brken rib. He was dead unconcious.
Coral decuieds to take a walk she see her son getting beat badly.. she quickly calls her son Fuji knowing he could get here in a few min knowing he was at the courts he would probly bring a friend to help beat that kids a**
He went out for a walk and saw his brother get beaten "Ha, serves him right" he said, he was about to walk away when he got a flash back of him and Sasuke playing with each other "I know I'm gonna regret this" he said as he ran towards the guy beating up his bro "YO, Baka" he kicked the guy and kneed the guy in the nuts and elbowed him in the face
Coral runs to her son holding him blood going all over her crying thinking her son is dead... on no" please god" she screams.... help.....
Sasuke coughed again, really hard, as blood slewed from his mouth like sewage. He groanded, before he passed out again, compleatly unconcious.
Sasuke, wake up, please wake up son please..... Oh My God...Sasuke WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
The amblulance arrived and loaded Sasuke into the back while coral continues to scream for her son....
After a few hours they let Coral in to see her son....
Sasuke can you understand me...Give me a sign Sasuke...
Fuji comes in with flowers and a get well card "Mom, how is he doin" he said a little worried
(( Hello is anyone here bump))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces