Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Nerd

*walks in and sits down* ((I'm not applyng for a position so I wasn't going to post a profile))
mojito
*walks in and sits down* ((I'm not applyng for a position so I wasn't going to post a profile))
((Are you just gonna be one of congressmen people who watch for the pews XD))
*Hulio walks around searching for someone to convert to Muslum, while muttering to himself* "Thank Allah, Thank Allah"

Tipsy Nerd

GroovyGrape78
mojito
((Are you just gonna be one of congressmen people who watch for the pews XD))
(( xd Nope, I was just visting.))

Tipsy Nerd

*looks around*
*Hulio continues to look for some. Allah needs more followers*
Deigo swanders in his face smiling and sees the old organ sitting in the back. He walks over to the organ and opens his Luthern Book of Worship and starts in on " How Great Thou Art ".

Tipsy Nerd

*watches the person play the organ and smiles at the sound*
*Hulio sings along to 'How great thou art', even though he's muslum*
Finishes the hymn and turns around and sees the newcomer," Welcome to St. Aggy's. I am Pastor Deigo, it is a pleasure to see you."

Tipsy Nerd

joeblow13the2nd
Finishes the hymn and turns around and sees the newcomer," Welcome to St. Aggy's. I am Pastor Deigo, it is a pleasure to see you."
*she bow her head to the man* Thank you. This is a very uplifting place. I am Mojito.
*Walks up to Diego and Whispers in his ear:How about we be playing...Blessed Assurance Then walks over to the Choir stand...*
*Hulio then sings the famous muslum song... 'Old McAllah'*
He stands up and shakes her hand," Yes I was sent here by the Luthern Brotherhood to find new Members, but I dont think you want to hear my Luthern conversion speach."

Tipsy Nerd

joeblow13the2nd
He stands up and shakes her hand," Yes I was sent here by the Luthern Brotherhood to find new Members, but I dont think you want to hear my Luthern conversion speach."
*smiles and poliely shakes her head no*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces