Welcome to Gaia! ::

j o i n

plus one ` 1 100.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

User Image

I'M NOT SURPRISED NOT EVERYTHING LASTS !!
                      I'VE BROKEN MY HEART SO MANY TIMES I STOPPED KEEPING TRACK X TALK MYSELF IN, TALK MYSELF OUT
                      I'VE BROKEN MY HEART SO MANY TIMES I STOPPED KEEPING TRACK X TALK MYSELF IN, TALK MYSELF OUT

↺ I GET ALL WORKED UP THEN I LET MYSELF DOWN !!
                                                            I GET ALL WORKED UP THEN I LET MYSELF DOWN !!

In hind sight of the previous night, Will had decided one thing - never ever was he going to sleep on the couch again. As the blonde haired male made his way upstairs he proceeded in grumbling to himself about how badly his back was hurting. Looking at the sofa one would assume that it was comfortable, it was very inviting, but after sleeping on it for a full night a person would easily discover that sleeping on rocks would be more pleasant. "Stupid fancy designer furniture," Will remarked, still speaking to himself. Shuffling down the hallway he made his way into his room. As he entered his room Will could already hear running water in the bathroom across the hall, signaling that Ophelia was occupying the bathroom at the moment. Well, it was a good thing that Will had showered the night before. His sister had a habit of taking her time in the bathroom and the last thing Will needed today was to be late to school.

Stretching his arms up overtop his head in an attempt to relieve some of the pain in his back Will let out a small groan, now glancing about his room. Well, time to get ready for another long day of school. It didn't take long for Will to locate something to wear to school and the blonde male quickly got himself dressed, fixing his clothes and hair so he looked presentable. After he was ready to leave for school as far as appearances went Will went off in search of everything he needed for school. The male Stratford twin was in the midst of digging through a particularly large stack of papers in search of his Statistics text book when his mother poked her head into his room.

"Antony, I'm getting ready to leave for work. Do you think you can drive Hermia to school?" She asked. Will turned his head to face his mother and managed a small smile, nodding. "Sure mum, of course," He said, having no objections to the request. Once the woman had exited his room Will let out a groan, no because he had to drive his little sister to school, but because his mother still insisted upon calling him Antony. Ever since the sixth grade when Will had been made fun of for his name he had been insisting that everyone call him Will. His sister's complied to this demand, as did his father, and the rest of his family as well. His friends had been calling him Will for as long as he could remember - but whenever he brought up the topic of his name to his mother she would complain about the suggestion. 'Antony is such a lovely name, I don't understand why you hate it.' His mother didn't seem to comprehend that being named after a character from a Shakespeare novel was rather humiliating.

Locating his Statistics book finally Will shoved it in his bag before going off in search of his Economics textbook. School was really ridiculous sometimes, requiring them all to carry so many text books around. Locating the last of his books Will finally made his way downstairs. Walking into the kitchen he took note of Ophelia who was currently seated at the table with a plate of toast and a glass of orange juice. Will couldn't help but smile, obviously plotting to torture Ophelia just a little bit this morning. "Oh nutella, my favorite," He remarked as he plucked a piece of toast from her plate and took a huge bite out of it. He had to admit he was rather amused by the frustrated look on Ophelia's face, she obviously didn't like the fact that he was eating her toast. "Make your own toast, lazy," She grumbled, but Will ignored this statement for the most part.

"Mum told me to drive Bee to school today so I'm going to take care of that, you just get yourself to school," He said with his mouth full, taking another bite of the toast soon afterwards. He quickly polished off the piece of toast, grabbing a paper towel and wiping the nutella from his hands. Tossing the paper towel into the trash he turned to see Hermia, or as they called her Bee, arriving downstairs at this moment. "I'm ready to go," She announced with a smile and Will nodded, grabbing his bag and ushering the middle schooler out of the house.

TIME SKIP

After driving Hermia to school, which was roughly a ten minute detour, Will drove in the direction of the high school. He was cutting it close but it looked as if he would be on time for class. Snagging his usual parking spot he noted that Ophelia's parking space was noticeably empty. Shrugging his shoulders, he told himself she'd be here on time. If she wasn't she was likely to get a lecture from their mother. Gathering his things he got out of the car and locked the door before heading into the school, starting on the direction of the student government classroom which was his first class of the day. He already had everything he needed for class so there was no need to stop off at his locker.

He was halfway to class when he could feel his phone vibrating in his pocket. Stopping mid-step he fished his cellphone from his pocket and noted that he had received a text from Montgomery, a close friend of his. They'd been working together as the president and vice president of their class and Will addmitedly had a crush on her, although he was having a hard time owning up to said crush. Scanning the text message he frowned, what could she possibly need his help with? Deciding it would obviously be a good idea to help her Will turned around and headed in the opposite direction of his classroom towards the room she had specified. The bell had long since run by time he'd arrived at the home ec room. Opening the door to the classroom he peered inside, spotting Monty. Opening the door the rest of the way he stepped into the classroom, allowing the door to swing shut behind him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sounding reasonably concerned. Her text had told him to hurry, it was only natural that he assumed the worst.

K E Y : X " W I L L " X " O P H E L I A " X " O T H E R " X C L A S S : N O C L A S S X S G A X E C O N O M I C S X G Y M X A P S T A T I S T I C S

◟ AND I KNOW SOMEDAY THAT IT'LL ALL TURN OUT
                  YOU'LL MAKE IT WORK SO WE CAN WORK TO WORK IT OUT X AND I PROMISE YOU KID THAT I GIVE SO MUCH MORE THAN I GET X I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET
                  YOU'LL MAKE IT WORK SO WE CAN WORK TO WORK IT OUT X AND I PROMISE YOU KID THAT I GIVE SO MUCH MORE THAN I GET X I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET
                                                                  ↺ I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET !!
                                                                  I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET !!

Divine Lunatic

SPACE
    User Image

s o xxx t e l l xxx m e xxx w h e n xxx i t 's xxx t i m e xxx t o xxx s a y xxx i xxx l o v e xxx y o u

xx ʀσмɑɴ ʟɑɴϲɑsтеʀ
            ██████████████████████████ ███ ███ ██████████████████████████
                not in class xxx gym xxx english xxx chemistry xxx wood shop

xx• • • ALL I WANT IS YOU UNDERSTAND ;
                that when i take your hand xxxxxx it's cause i want too xxxxxx that when i take your hand xxxxxx it's cause i want too
                that when i take your hand xxxxxx it's cause i want too xxxxxx that when i take your hand xxxxxx it's cause i want too

x WORDS GET TRAPPED IN MY MIND

Before Roman had a chance to find his red headed dream girl, the bell had rung. He cursed to himself as he turned on his heel to head to class instead. Perhaps they could meet later at their cut spot. Roman had found the little clearing in the woods behind the school his freshmen year. When Alaska had joined him in high school it officially became their kick-it spot. He couldn't help, but smirk at the memories. They'd head out there even if it was snowing. Just to talk about their families, school work, or how they were feeling. There were no secrets between them. Okay. There was one secret he kept from her. But it wasn't like he could just blurt out his feelings to his best friend. What if she didn't like him that way? What if she eventually got sick of him? What if she ever dumped him. The relationship they had now was safe. They knew each other so well. Heck, she knew his favorite breakfast meal and somehow knew he would need a pick-me up this morning because of the paper. ( okay he might've mentioned the paper to her, but she still bought the food on her own. )

As he walked through the halls toward the gymnasium the phone in his pocket buzzed. ❛ Must be her, ❜ He thought as he stuffed a hand into the pocket and pulled the old flip phone out. Slowly he read the text to himself, ❛ 'I'm glad you liked it . . . You won't believe what just happened . . . Miles - ❜ His thoughts cut of at the next five words after the male's name. The male had dropped his backpack as his shoulders dropped. His eyes widen to actually process the words. ❝ 'Just asked me to prom . . .' ❞ Saying it aloud without realizing to the empty hallway. Looking away from the phone with such a fierce expression as if it was giving him the finger. Gritting his teeth he waltz right up to a locker and punched it. Leaving a little dent. ❝ ********- ❞ Pain went into his fist and tingled up his arm. Shoving his phone into his pocket not even bothering to answer that text.

He waved the hand he has used the punch the locker hoping it wouldn't bruise. The last thing he needed now was for Alaska to think he got into another fight. Picking up his bag he scowled shaking his head. ❛ I should've prepared for this. s**t. ❜ Roman had never calculated that any other guy would set his sights on her. He had just assumed he would naturally intimidate them all. This Miles guy had some balls. Roman would give anything to give them a kick this second. In all honesty. the dark haired boy had always imagined, well hoped, that Alaska would turn down any other suitors besides himself. ❝ Wait. ❞ He said suddenly. Finishing his thoughts in his head, ❛ She didn't say she accepted. Just that he asked. ❜ Throwing his head back he chuckled. The male had simply over reacted. Just thinking about some other boy asking her had just set him off. She never mentioned anything about actually going to prom with him. Suddenly it felt like he could actually breathe again. He pulled out his phone to finally reply back and noticed Alaska had sent another. He entered the gym as he read the new message to himself, heading to the locker room now. ❛ Skip next period? ❜ He was supposed to hand in that paper. Roman let out a laugh. Alaska would always come before some measly paper he had stayed up half the night on. Clicking the reply button and musing on how whipped he was over his childhood friend. Just think how nuts he had gone earlier thinking he had lost a key chance to make her his. Quickly he typed:

To: Alaska xxxxxx From: Roman
                                                                Of course.
                                                                Meet me at our spot after the bell.

After hitting send his thoughts flooded to this Miles fella. He couldn't be right for Alaska. The girl had to know this. Roman bet Alaska was thinking what a loser this guy is for even thinking they could be compatible. Roman had personally never met the guy, but his mental picture was some dork who thought he could measure up. Roman shook his head at Miles' sad attempt at catching Alaska. It was surely a nice try, but Alaska should know better. Opening his gym locker he pulled out his p.e. clothes and changed into them quick. Afterwards he walked out to the basketball count to warm up.

SPACE

OOC
                                                                crappy post is crappy. DX
    User Image
    Olivia Hartwood
    Oliver

You and me together we'll be
    Forever you'll see

Olivia smiled and let out a small laugh as Darren returned her hug. Oh, why couldn't that moment last forever? She pleaded that question often in her head. She cared about him alot, he was her best friend. Darren was funny, cool and sweet. It was no wonder she fell head over heels for him. The brunette laughed when the dark haired male teased her about getting lost. Olivia playfully smiled when he covered her eyes. "Yes, i'm ready for this wonderful breakfast you brought me" She joked sarcastically, giggling lightly. Once he uncovered her eyes to reveal the hotdog in a zip-lock bag, the girl gently took it out of his hands.

An obviously fake surprised look appeared on her face "Mustard ala Hot Dog, my favorite!" She crinkled her nose and looked down at the bag, taking the hot dog out and taking a bite. No ketchup, or relish. Just good ol' mustard. The way, she thought, a hot dog should be "Mm Delicious. Thanks" She said happily after she swallowed. The brown haired girl took another bite and chewed as Darren posed his question about prom.

Prom. Olivia had this fantasy floating around her imagination. Of her, and him. She, with the pretty dress and he, looking handsome as always. The two of them just having fun at prom. Her mind wandered to later events, like the goodnight kiss. And all that happily ever after junk. She snapped out of her thoughts and swallowed again. "Oh, well, I want to go. It sounds like a lot of fun" Olivia answered with a small smile. Then, Darren proceeded to ask if she had gotten asked to the prom by anyone. Surely she would tell him, if it did happen. The brunette really wanted to go with him. Would he accept? Any girl would be lucky to go with him. Maybe they could go ask just friends, but she didnt want to make their friendship awkward.

"Not really" The girl answered sheepishly, shaking her head. One boy did somewhat ask her to the dance. Mason Cooper (DeSoto from Oliver and Company). He was just teasing and harassing her, like he did with everybody. But she couldn't tell Darren that. Darren hated Mason. Mason hated Darren. When Mason bothered her, Darren, and the rest of the gang, would come to her rescue. Olivia was an easy target, weak and defenseless, and he usually only messed with her just to piss Darren off. It was like he enjoyed toying with people's emotions and making them mad.

Courage was slowly bubbling in her stomach. Which was rare for her. Olivia wanted to ask Darren to prom.She inhaled and took a deep breath. "I-I was thinking maybe w-" The bell suddenly chimed, cutting her off. The girl sighed deeply. She had missed her chance. But it wasn't too late. She hoped no one would ask him until she saw him again. His arm slung around her neck and her body drawn closer to his. Olivia smiled to his statement and nodded. "Sure, I'll see you guys then" she said cheerfully, giving him a half hug before they split their separate ways.

Olivia scurried down the hallway, towards her creative writing class. She liked that class, she was good at writing. She entered the classroom and took her seat. Her teacher didn't even notice, or didn't care. The brunette sighed lightly and took out her notebook.

(Done with Olivia's post, now to work on DeSoto/Mason!)

NOT IN CLASS - Creative Writing - Art - LUNCH - Gym - Algebra

We two can be good company
    You and me

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Fairy

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Gabby couldn’t help but to frown slightly when she heard that Sebastian had no plans on going to prom. So that pretty much meant that he hadn’t even thought about asking her to go with him. But that also meant that he probably hadn’t even thought about asking Ophelia. That was a good thing, right? Wait, this wasn’t a competition. Ophelia was her friend and Gabby wanted to keep it that way. So what if Sebastian asked her over Gabby. That was great, right? She should be happy for her friend. But even if she would be, Gabby knew that she would be slightly jealous. Maybe more than slightly. But who wouldn’t be? Even the thought about Sebastian asking Ophelia over her made Gabby a little angry. But…let the best girl win. She was sure it would be Ophelia. She was so much prettier. Taller. Thinner. Gabby couldn’t beat that. And she was sure, even if it hurt her, she couldn’t blame Sebastian for picking her. Gabby would only have to find someone else to take her to prom. Aaron seemed like a nice choice, as they were friends and all. But she knew that he’d want to go with someone he liked, if he could go at all. She wasn’t too sure if he’d actually be up to it since he did have a child to take care of. So he was out. Gosh, she wished that Xavier were here.

No, she couldn’t go with him anyway. With him being twenty, it wasn’t likely the school would let him in just to take her to prom. Well, she didn’t know about that. At her old school, the age limit was twenty-one. So maybe it was the same for this one? She didn’t know. And it didn’t matter. He was in Spain and wasn’t going to come back just to take her to a silly dance. He didn’t even like to dance. Gabby was lucky enough that he took her when she wanted…only because he didn’t want any other guy dancing with his girl. But it wasn’t like that now, unfortunately for her. She had to go on living without the man of her dreams and was now forced to find another one. It wouldn’t be so bad, right? She really had to stop thinking about that. It was never going to happen. Maybe she could just go with Charlie. He was cute, and even though it wasn’t likely he was interested in her, they could go as friends, right? All the other boys were either spoken for or had no interest in going, that she was sure of. What was a poor girl to do? Well, she wasn’t going to wait around for another prince charming. She would march right in that dance hall all by herself if she really had to. No question about it. It might be embarrassing, but she wasn’t going to let that get in the way of a night of fun!

She looked over at Ophelia again and nodded with a smile. “Yeah! We could go together. I’m pretty sure we could get Sebastian to go. I mean…” she then looked toward Sebastian. “You wouldn’t let to girls go all alone to the prom without a date, right? You’ll look pretty cool with two girls on your arms, you know.” She gave him a wink as she twirled her hair around her finger. “I promise I won’t make you dance too much… Maybe.” She couldn’t really keep a promise like that. Again, she loved to dance. To her, and almost every high school girl, prom was everything. She didn’t care too much about becoming prom princess or prom queen. All she wanted was her night to ‘shine’. To where a ridiculously expensive dress, more expensive then what she usually paid for one, with beautiful heels. She wanted to go to the salon and get a really fancy hairstyle that would last her until morning. She just wanted what any high school girl wanted. And she was going to do it all again next year and hopefully have a date before the weekend of prom. But now wasn’t the time to look that far ahead. She had to focus on now. No dueling on the past or the future. She had to live the moment. Time to find a date for the prom. If Sebastian wasn’t going to take her, then she was going to find someone that would. Someone she liked, of course. So she was going to have to keep her options open.

When she got the text, she read through it quickly. Studying? She frowned a bit and wrote a text back.

To: Sebby
          Oh…Okay…
          Um, it’s fine. I’ll just find
          someone else to eat lunch with.
          You go ahead and get some
          studying done. :3

Well, that was fine. She would just have extra to eat, or she could fine someone to get it to. There were a lot of hungry boys. Or maybe she could give it to someone who had forgotten their lunch…or didn’t have money to buy it. Maybe she’d just give the other lunch to Aaron. She knew with all the running around he had to do in the morning, there wasn’t time for him to make a lunch. And he had to save money for his kid, so she highly doubted he’d buy lunch. Maybe she should just make him lunch everyday. He is a friend, after all, and she was worried about his health. She noticed that he was getting thinner and had bags under his eyes. Gabby knew how that was. She didn’t have children of her own, but living in a house with two families, it was understandable how it went. She wasn’t the youngest in her family, having a sister that just turned five. And in the other family, the youngest kid just turned four. There were LOTS of endless nights of sleep… especially for her. But since she was already up, she was usually volunteered to take care of the little ones. She was told she’d make a great mother…once she was ready to have kids.

She couldn’t help but notice that Ophelia and Sebastian were sending notes back and forth to each other. She wanted to know what they were talking about, but she didn’t want to seem…jealous? Okay, she’d admit it to herself. She was. A little. Maybe more than a little. It really shouldn’t bother her, seeing as her and Sebastian were only friends. And to her knowledge, that’s all Ophelia and Sebastian were, too. So, that was it. So, for now, she wasn’t going to let it bother her. She just went back to her note writing, making sure she got down all the important things the teacher was talking about.

◞ | Not in class | ◞ | Honors English | ◞ | Home Ec | ◞ | Lunch | ◞ | Algebra | ◞ | Science |
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MONTGOMERYxxxxxSARAHxxxxxBECKETT
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    not in classxxxadvanced choirxxxeconomicsxxxlunchxxxgymxxxadvanced english

❥ ❥ ❥ ιƒ уσυ ϲσυℓ∂ вє αηуωнєяє, ωнєяє ωσυℓ∂ уσυ вє
              ιƒ уσυ ϲσυℓ∂ вє αηуωнєяє ωσυℓ∂ уσυ вє тнєяє ωιтн мє
              ιƒ уσυ ϲσυℓ∂ вє αηуωнєяє ωσυℓ∂ уσυ вє тнєяє ωιтн мє

YOU ARE THE STAR OF MY DAYDREAMS
                                                                    x

Monty let out a deep breath and looked up at Will, slightly relieved that he was now here. A pang of guilt hit her, should she had called him? Burden him with her problems? Biting down on her lip she pushed these thoughts aside and forced out a tired smile. “The cupcakes.. I had to make them for the baked goods drive and when I was carrying up the steps of this school some kid tripped me and they went flying. I have about three of the five boxes left.” Monty let out a sigh about to run a hand through her hair but noticing the blood on her hand she stopped and walked over to the sink washing them as she looked back to Will. “I was wondering if you would help me make some more. I mean, you don’t have to but it would be greatly appreciated if you did.”

As she dried her hands off her lips pressed and she thought about the upcoming events. It was so stressful this time of year; many times she would spend her time after school just trying to work on these projects. The cupcakes were the least of her problems, actually. Frankly the fact that prom was only days away terrified her. She still had to go get some of the last finishing touches items for some of the decorations and then she need to go buy and bake some of the food that was going to be out. Oh and let’s not forget about the ton of balloons she needed to have blown up and then tied to make the blasted table decorations.

Even though she hated the stress of it all, the outcome was always worth it. She loved seeing all of her hard work put into action. Sometimes her mom worried about her putting too much pressure on herself, and not really having a social life. Which was true, Monty didn’t have much of one actually. Whenever she did go out with people she was also multitasking by doing something for the school. Which could seem a bit ridiculous, but it was what she enjoyed.

For about the past week Monty’s mother had nagged her about worrying about getting a date for prom rather than just worrying about the event itself. That although was pretty much impossible for her. At the moment she couldn’t see anyone wanting to go with her. Most people she knew probably thought she was too busy with the event to even ask her, but the truth was she actually did want to go with someone; it would just be nice to have someone to dance with, just to have fun, really.

Monty turned back to face Will and smiled lightly at him. “So what do you say, sir Will? Shall you skip your first hour class, that you will obviously be excused from, to help me make some more cupcakes?”

ooc; such a short post... Sorry. o u t f i t

User Image

_____________________________little miss ritaxxxx

Jordan rolled her eyes as the bell rang. Darren was late as usual. The teacher was taking role. Then the teacher asked Jordan, " Miss Lockwood, do you know where Darren could be? " Then Jordan looked at the seat next to her, where Darren usually sits. She shrugged. " Looks like you get his part today. " Jordan's face had a smile on it. Darren always got the best parts in the concert. They both were the only guitarists in music class, but he always got the better parts. She thought she finally got the better part, until Darren rushed into the classroom. Darn, so close.

Jordan got a text when Darren sat down next to her. She checked her phone, seeing that it was Darren. She texted back:

To: Darren
                                        Message: Why do through the trouble of texting
                                        when I'm sitting next to you?
                                        Ps ur a jerk! I was gonna get ur part
                                        until u walked in. jk lol
                                        Anyway, i would join lunch with u
                                        but i might have lunch with mason
                                        know u don't like him
                                        so i dont no if a collaboration of u two is a good idea.
                                        One more thing, u best ask Livi to prom
                                        or im gonna go ape on ur a**!

When she sent the message, she thought about what it said. She always took care of Olivia and wanted to make sure she was happy. And she knew that Darren taking her to the prom would make her absolutely happy even though Jordan wanted to go with him, but Mason was probably going to take her. Mason, she was very confused about her relationship with him. They make out a lot but she never went out with him. Plus, he was a total jerk to everyone. They fought almost everyday. They also made out literally everyday, but he always tries to go too far with her. They were just friends, not even with benefits, but they just made out. So... confusing right? One thing's for sure, she wasn't going out with him any time soon, or ever. She just needed a pair of lips, and Mason was just there, sounds kind of mean right? But hopefully , he felt the same way about her. She decided to text him.

To: Mace
                                        I was lonely
                                        Anyway, meet me in the janitor's closet next to
                                        the music room in five
                                        I need u ; )

She sent the message and hid her phone in her bag.

Before School - Music - Honors English - Lunch - Dance - Biology

[ ooc;; Threads & TUNES ]
    User Image

Mason Cooper
    xxxxxxxx DeSoto

Im still alive but i'm barely breathing
    Just praying to a God that I don't believe in

A young man with dark dirty blonde hair roamed the hallway early that morning. He walked with that cool guy swagger, a walk that owned that school. His hands were shoved in his pockets. His green eyes scanned the halls. There was a cheerleader, standing by her locker, dressed in her uniform with the very short pleated skirt. A flirtatious whistle rolled out of his lips, which she scoffed in disgust. Mason Cooper was a jerk. He was the kind of guy who had one-night stands and broke every girl's heart in the end. There was only one girl in his life that stayed as a constant presence.

Jordan Lockwood. Their relationship was complicated. They weren't dating, it was mostly physical. Make-out first, then get into an argument later. And the cycle would repeat, everyday. Out of all the girls in school, it seemed as though, way below the surface, he cared about Jordan. But, for now, they were just...friends with benefits? It was still hard to say.

You would never guess that they were in such a relationship, despite the conflicts around them. Mason hated Darren. Darren hated Mason. These two guys have hated each other since the first day they met. He isn't friendly with the rest of the gang either. He sometimes picks on Olivia, just to piss Darren off. This was all a game to him. He got amusement out of ticking people off. Olivia was an easy target too. She was small and weak, and sensitive.

He was close to his history class room. His phone began to vibrate in his pocket. Mason stopped walking, pulled out his phone and casually leaned against the lockers. He read the text and a smirk appeared on his lips. Speak of the devil, Jordan. She wanted to see him. They sometimes met in the janitor's closet. Not the most romantic place on earth, but, for their relationship, perfect.

To: Jordan
    This morning?
    Smoking under the bleachers...
    Sure, i'll see you there
    in five then

He pressed send and pushed the phone back into his pocket. Every morning, before class began, he would smoke one cigarette under the bleachers near the football field. It was practically part of his routine. She probably wanted to make out or something. And he was more than happy to oblige to her request. Mason walked towards the janitor's closet. He waited a moment, until the janitor left and the hallways were decently empty to slip inside the closet. He sighed and pulled the chain that turned on a hanging light bulb that dangled from the ceiling by some measly wire.

Mason crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the wall. The room smelled like cleaning fluids. His fingers drummed against his arm impatiently. He wasn't good at waiting, for anything. He ran a hand through his dark blonde hair and waited for his... friend? He was still puzzled about this relationship, although he wasn't going to complain about making out with a hot girl. Mason waited inside the janitor's closet for Jordan.

History - Study Hall - Lunch - Gym - Biology

'Cause I got t i m e while she got f r e e d o m
    And when a h e a r t breaks, no it don't breakeven

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx d o d g e r
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

User Image

Texting while the person right next to him was a habit.

Darren eyed Jordan sitting next to him before he grinned at her, now completely ignoring what the teacher was yapping about. The damn man always had some kind of problem with Darren. Hell, Darren didn’t even know if it had anything to actually do with him. The dark haired male put his cell phone on top of the desk, his free hand then digging into his bag for his music sheets. Maybe he could sing in front of the class today? Well, he did have his guitar and he would be able to do it. Darren loved singing in front of anyone and everyone. He loved singing with Jordan as well; they were a good team when it came to singing together. Hearing his cell phone go off, he opened it and looked at the message once before he froze.

Jordan was having lunch with Mason?

As in, Mason Cooper?

Darren’s blood boiled over, his eyebrows coming into each other as he turned in his chair to stare at Jordan. Was she absolutely out of her mind? Sure, he had watched her sneak off with Mason very now and then but now she was going to ditch lunch to go hang out with ********!?

Are you out of your mind Jordan?!” Darren hissed quietly as he turned fully to be able to look the blonde haired girl in her eyes. Oh yes, Darren was pissed. He never called Jordan by her full name, only when he was aggravated. The dark haired male groaned lightly, putting one of his hands through his dark locks as he rolled his eyes, turning away from the blonde haired girl sitting next to him. “You have to ditch your family to go hang out with a traitor then so be it.” Darren said lightly, his eyes cold as he stared at the front of the classroom. He thought of their pack of friends as a family. It was the closest thing he had to one. Mason was going to ruin their family, one member at a time. The guy was no good didn’t Jordan see that?

Darren sighed lightly, his anger simmering lightly as he opened his cell phone, pulling up a new message to Olivia. She always knew how to calm him down, especially when Jordan was doing this. Honestly, he loved Jordan but sometimes he didn’t understand what was going through her head.

to;; olivia
    from;; darren
    so jo is ditching us for him.
    can you believe that?
    since no one else is here today, it will
    be me and you for lunch.
    that cool?
    unless you want Jo and Mason to eat with us.
    though, I can’t promise I won’t bite.
    ; )

The brunette sent the message to Olivia, sliding his phone into his pocket before he leaned back into the chair. He really didn’t feel like singing today, which was a first. Olivia. Wait, didn’t Jordan say something about asking her to prom? Ask Olivia to prom? Darren frowned lightly, thinking of his brown haired best friend. There was no way she wanted to go to prom with him. They were best friends. It would screw everything up if it turned out to be a disaster. Darren sighed lightly, shaking his head before he reached into his bag, pulling the sunglasses out of his bag and sliding them back onto his face.

[[ooc;; haha, so sorry! I forgot that Jordan was in his music class! But, I played it off : ) ]]

not in class - music -math - gym - biology

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
    User Image

_____________________________little miss ritaxxxx

Jordan rolled her eyes at Darren when he got all defensive about her having lunch with Mason. She gave a small smile. " Darren, it's not a big deal. Just because you guys hate each other doesn't mean I have to hate one of you. " She said quietly. Then the teacher got a phone call. " I'll be right back class. Tune your instruments " the teacher said walking off. Everyone soon started talking. " Look, he's not going to break up the family. We are all one big happy family. But, Mason and I have this . . . complicated relationship. I know he's a jerk but he's still my friend and he really cares about me and I care about him. I also care about you Darren and we're not going to like everyone the other one likes. You're one of my best friends. " Jordan said smiling. She took out her guitar and began to tune it." Now, let's talk about prom. You're taking Livi right? " she asked.

Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrate. Jo looked at her phone and saw it was Mason, waiting for her in the janitors closet. She texted back.

To: Mace
                                        Message: Again? You need to get off that habit
                                        Good news for u, im free for lunch
                                        Darren's mad at me but whatever
                                        be there in a sec

She sent the message and looked up at Darren. " I'll be right back. " She said. She got up and left the classroom to the janitors closet next to the classroom. Luckily she had a key. She opened the door and saw that Mason was in there. She closed the door and locked it behind her. The closet was really small and they were barely a centimeter away from each other. " Hey Mace. Darren's super pissed but I don't care. " Jordan said. Before saying another word, she grabbed his collar and kissed his lips roughly.

Before School - Music - Honors English - Lunch - Dance - Biology

[ ooc;; Threads & TUNES ]
    User Image

User Image
                              - REINETTE FRANCIS POISSON
                              pain xxxxxxxxxxx class schedule -- Honors English; Calculus; History; French

Reinette was pleased with Simon's reply, at least he did not decide to pretend he knew French and greet them the same way. Even though it was adorable the way he tried, it was amusing. She or Logan would quickly retort a full sentence in French and he would just sit there clueless as to what they would say. What a sight it was, let her tell you. Simon was basically her best friend, apart from her dear sister, that's what he was. Back when they were younger others saw him as a jerk, sarcastic and rude, mostly other children tried to avoid him. Reinette and Logan were the only ones that strode up to him in attempt to make friends. They sort of stuck together since. Only up until a few years ago did Reinette start developing her feelings, but they never really got in the way she saw him as a friend. She would still be there through good and bad, even if it meant she was not very happy about it.

Her usual smile crept up upon her lips as she blinked from Simon to Melissa, apparently they were having a conversation, but Reinette had no idea what about. So she simply sat there and listened, idly tapping her foot on the floor. When she looked back up, she saw the Blackwood boy smiling, it was nice you know, seeing him smile. Usually he had such a tough exterior that nobody would ever possibly be able to think he would smile. He did, and he had a truly nice smile. Reinette quickly looked away and began thinking, what was the conversation about? Oh how she wished her parents had not kept her home, if she came earlier she would know. Something about going somewhere, she did not know.

It did not make her feel any better though, there were suspicions in her head, but she could not have a clear thought on what they were. She only knew that they were there. Reinette looked back up and gave a gentle smile, only to see that Simon's was gone. Hm, she wondered what could have caused that, perhaps something unpleasant. Or the fact that when Simon smiled in front of others, it was not for long. "So, does anyone have plans for this weekend?" Reinette asked curiously, father had business to attend to out of state and would be gone the entire weekend, mother was going with him because sometimes the girls thought she knew more about fathers business than he did. The entire house, left to two teenage girls. Things would get pretty hairy, she could tell already. "Domino is going to be bringing all of the lovelies to our humble abode." She smirked, not looking at her sister's expression.

"Tous les garçons sexy qui fauve sur vous." She added cheekily, holding back an outburst of laughter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ooc;
                                                                    Tous les garçons sexy qui fauve sur vous. All of the sexy boys that fawn over you.

outfit
    User Image

User Image

- LOGAN DOMINIQUE POISSON
                          panic xxxxxxxx Honors English; Study Hall; Science; French

"Morning Simon." The girl dragged out with a pleasant smile etched on her face. Just like her sister, she was also rather glad he said nothing in French, the only phrase he knew. Though she did enjoy is when he attempted and they just shot him down with shame as they said whole sentences and conversations in the language he knew nothing of. The look of confusion on his face was priceless, usually he would get a little bit frustrated with them because of it, but he dealt with them for so long he could deal with that longer. Glancing to her sister, she inwardly grinned at the way she was acting, that day must have been her 'girl-y' day. She was acting like a bad character from a cheesy romance film. It was hilarious. Since Logan had nothing to contribute at hand, she sat in her seat, fiddling with her hands and slightly bouncing boredly.

Once her sister asked out of the blue if anyone had plans, Logan immediately became interested. With her parents gone the whole weekend, of course she would be bored, but hopefully with them gone things could get a little more interesting. Reinette would make it her lifelong goal to get things going, one of the things she could rely on her sister for. She glared coldly, Reinette knew she had nothing to do with 'lovelies'. Logan Poisson had no love life, much to her sisters humor. "And Netty is going to be the bimbo falling down the stairs in heels." She retorted with a smirk. Logan thought that would be that last of it, but of course the older sibling had to put in her final word. Thank god it was in French.

"Si vous n'avez pas la fermer Je dis Simon sur le temps vous avez été touché par une lesbienne butch très!" She threatened, pointing an accusing finger. That moment was probably the best threat a sister could ever use. Of course it was the most hilarious highlight of her eighteen years of life. Secretly it was the best day of her life, and Reinette's most embarrassing. Though Logan thought it would be the time she fell out of her chair in front of their father's associate's very attractive son, Claude. Logan could be wrong though.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ooc; Si vous n'avez pas la fermer Je dis Simon sur le temps vous avez été touché par une lesbienne butch très! If you don't shut the ******** up I'm telling Simon about the time you were hit on by a very butch lesbian!

very short and i hate it):

outfit
    User Image
    Olivia Hartwood
    Oliver

You and me together we'll be
    Forever you'll see

Olivia was sitting in her creative writing class. The class was analyzing some passages written by Emily Dickinson. The teacher turned around to write some notes on the blackboard. Her pocket began to vibrate, the arrival on a new text message. She dug through her pocket and pulled out her phone, reading the text from Darren.

A look of shock appeared on her face. Jordan was having lunch with Mason. Mr.Jerkface himself. He hated Darren and the rest of the gang. She didn't understand why she would rather hang out with that guy rather than her family. Their group of friends was like a family, and Mason was going to destroy all of that. The brunette glanced to the front of the room, then began to reply back to her best friend.

To: Darren
    What?
    Why would she....?
    Well, don't worry too much about it, Darren
    It'll just be you and me then =]
    Jo can hang out with whoever she wants
    Whether we agree with it or not
    =[
    I dont think all of us eating together is a good idea
    It just would be uncomfortable and awkward
    And you two would probably strangle each other
    before lunch was over
    Just don't worry about it, Darren =)

Olivia pressed send and sighed. She had to calm Darren down. Otherwise, he would find Mason and punch him square in the face. The two guys hated even looking at each other, so everyone knew lunch was a horrible idea. It wouldn't just be uncomfortable for Darren, but for Olivia as well. Mason was a bully, and a jerk, who picked on anyone he deemed weak. She fell into that category.

But why him? Why would Jo be interested in a guy like Mason? Jo was an amazing girl. Olivia looked up to her like an older sister. She could have any man she wanted. So why him? Why a jerk would hated her friends? Who slept and flirted with anything in a skirt? Who broke people's hearts? She could do so much better than Mason.

NOT IN CLASS - Creative Writing - Art - LUNCH - Gym - Algebra

We two can be good company
    You and me

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User Image

Mason Cooper
    xxxxxxxx DeSoto

Im still alive but i'm barely breathing
    Just praying to a God that I don't believe in

Mason waited for Jordan in the janitor's closet. He crossed his arms impatiently. Suddenly, the sound of the door nob jiggling caught his attention. It was Jordan, sneaking inside the already cramped closet and locking the door behind her. A sly smirk appeared on his face.

Jo roughly pressed their lips together. Mason immediately began kissing her back, tongue and all. He leaned one hand on the opposite wall and pushed her against the wall, so the back of her head was touching the wall. This was their relationship. Hot make-out sessions in a closet. No romantic dinner dates. No holding hands. Purely physical. He always tried to push her to go all out, you know, 'do the deed', as they say. He was like that with every girl he encountered.

She proceeded to tell him about Darren and how pissed he was. Hearing his name made his blood boil. But since Darren was mad, he couldn't be happier. "Screw Darren" he said coldly, muffled through their passionate kisses. "He can get hit by a truck for all I care" Mason stated, moving his lips down her neck. Kissing her jaw, neck and collarbone. "God, you smell so ******** good" he hot breath tickled against her neck. He always found her scent intoxicating, he never knew why.

Mason had one hand on her lower back, the other playing with her golden blonde locks. So soft. A thought crossed his mind. Prom. Should he ask Jordan? He didn't really want a date. He was probably going to dance with multiple girls that evening anyway. What was the point of having a date if that was what his plan was? Knowing him, by the end of the night, he would probably end up sleeping with a hot stranger or something. Playing with women's hearts was just a game to him.

(This is sorta crappish, sorry)

History - Study Hall - Lunch - Gym - Biology

'Cause I got t i m e while she got f r e e d o m
    And when a h e a r t breaks, no it don't breakeven

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

I'M NOT SURPRISED NOT EVERYTHING LASTS !!

↺ I GET ALL WORKED UP THEN I LET MYSELF DOWN !!
                                                              I GET ALL WORKED UP THEN I LET MYSELF DOWN !!

Upon Will's arrival Monty explained what was wrong, Will listening to what she said and nodding along. He frowned when she explained that some kids had tripped her therefore causing the cupcakes to go flying. Who could be so rude? Jocks, more than likely. While there were some that were different from the stereotypes and treated people with respect, Will also knew that a good number of the kids on sports teams lived up to reputation and insisted upon bullying everyone they believed to be beneath them. It was a bit ridiculous, if you asked Will. As Monty was explaining what had happened, Will couldn't help but notice her hand. Monty went and rinsed her hand off in the sink, and after she was done Will approached her and proceeded in taking her hand in his own. He turned her hand over so he could examine the wound, scrutinizing it as Monty spoke again.

She asked if Will was willing to skip his first block class so that they could make more cupcakes. Will nodded, although his answer was probably obvious. As vice president of their class it was his job. When Monty asked him to do something, he would do it. And even if she didn't ask Will would probably volunteer, having a crush on her provoked him to do dorky things like that to try and help, or - in most cases - to try and impress her. "Of course I'll help," Will said. He was still examining her hand, finally he let it go with a small smile. "Well good news, your hand looks okay. I think you'll live," He teased, poking fun at her. It wasn't like Monty had asked him to look at her hand, he'd felt the need to, concerned for her well being. Really, he should just work up some courage and ask her out already.

So Will moved away and began digging around in search of things to make cupcakes. Flour, sugar, eggs, amongst other things were set out and without anymore comment on the matter Will, as reliable as ever, set about making batter for cupcakes. Will had meant to help Monty with the cupcakes the first time she'd made them, but things had come up and he hadn't gotten the chance to ask to help. It made him feel bad, but being a senior that would be graduating in a couple of months things came up a lot. He seemed to be constantly busy. Between planning for college, filling out more scholarships, and trying to partake and plan for all the senior events Will scarcely had some time to himself anymore. It was all worth it though, at least that's what he told himself.

To make up for his lack of athletic ability amongst other things, such as the ability to actually talk to girls without clamming up, Will had quite the brain. He was extremely smart, taking mostly AP classes and he'd managed to attain a 4.0 GPA all four years of high school on top of all his extra curricular activities. It was hard work like that which allowed Will to be accepted into Stanford, which he was attending come fall as a freshman in college with pre-medicine as his major. His impending future at Stanford was part of the reason why he was so stressed. While everyone was letting Senioritis take it's toll, becoming lazy, Will couldn't get lazy. He couldn't slack. That would ultimately get him thrown out of the college of his dreams.

As Will stirred ingredients together he found himself glancing over towards Monty, observing her for a moment before turning away. "So...prom is in a couple days," He commented, trying to sound as casual as possible. He glanced over at her again, "I was just thinking, you know, maybe seeing as how we have to go to prom anyways... maybe you and I should, you know, go together," He paused for a moment, realizing how lame his attempt at asking her to prom had been. "Like carpooling, it'll save energy," Good job Will, way to fail.

K E Y : X " W I L L " X " O P H E L I A " X " O T H E R " X C L A S S : N O C L A S S X S G A X E C O N O M I C S X G Y M X A P S T A T I S T I C S

◟ AND I KNOW SOMEDAY THAT IT'LL ALL TURN OUT
                                                                    ↺ I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET !!
                                                                    I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET !!

xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Rudy Joseph Wade
      Scar

Who in the hell decided not to wake him up? His alarm clock, that was who. Rudy growled as he glanced at the clock, and saw he was late, stupid thing was not working again. He'd have to deal with that later, or at least steal Roman's and switch them. He quickly ran to his bathroom, took a shower and changed into his clothes for the day. As he fiddled with his shirt he grabbed his cell phone, and slipped it into his back pocket. That reminded him, he had to send a quick text to Logan later on. Rudy's usual grin spread across his face as he thought, maybe this was his chance to get her to go to the prom with him. Wait-- he hated prom. Why would he even go? Because maybe Logan wanted to go and he would take her if she did. It was around that time when he started questioning whether or not he was acting normal.

Rudy grabbed his backpack from the floor of his room, and ran out of the house as fast as possible. Too fast, actually; he tripped swearing loudly as he caught himself mid air. Once he was safe from falling, he headed off towards school, where he would be having the worst and best time that day. As he was walking into the school, he pulled out his cell phone and scanned through the names in his list, stopping once he found Logan's name and phone number.

To; Logan
                                                          From; Rudy Wade
                                                          Good mornin' there, gorgeous.
                                                          I'll be seeing you pretty soon, don't get too excited ;]

Rudy finished the message and sent it once he was in front of his locker. After opening it he checked through his locker and took out the things he needed for the day, unloading the items he still held from the previous. He could not be bothered to move any faster, he already ran out the door, so why bother running the rest of the way to first period? If he was going to be late, then he was going to be late. Rudy closed the locker, locked it and headed off to his first class, English. He was not much bothered by it, it was Algebra that he hated. They had calculators nowadays for a reason, to not do any math by hand. Why would he need to learn that crap anyway? Not like he had any plans for his future. "I know, I know, I'm late! I apologize." He mumbled as he walked into class.

The teacher could not be bothered with him at this point in time, teachers knew he was a good for nothing kid, why would they even try with him? Rudy scrambled to a desk, beside Simon, possibly his favorite friend, a seat behind Logan to her left. "What did I miss?" He asked Simon. Before he could respond, Rudy grinned at the Poisson girl ahead of his friend, god she was pretty. Much to his surprise, a nice personality. Probably one of the reasons he wanted her to go out with him was because she did not want to go out with him. It was the game of cat and mouse that kept him on his toes, he liked it. "Hullo there, love," he directed towards her. "Dream about me lately?"

English
                                                          Study Hall
                                                          History
                                                          Algebra

ooc; outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items