• Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

Under construction.

An original BEP Pants production.
Inspired by a movie and my own imagination
Semi-literate - Literate
No stealing!

Feel free to PM me with any questions/suggestions/concerns.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

ρℓσт

Over the past ten years, Soulmates Incorporated has been taking the matchmaking world by storm. So far they’ve had a 98% success rate in creating the perfect couples and are known to be the only company able to find someone’s true soulmate. Recently though, Soulmates Inc. has decided to take their company one step further than matchmaking and focus in on the hardest part of finding the right partner for someone - finding true love. Wanting to make relationships, dating, and love easier for everyone, Soulmates Inc. has created the Love Counter. The Love Counter is a small timer that counts down until the moment you truly fall in love with your soulmate. It’s a small digital display that’s easy to equip onto the inside of a customer’s left wrist. It glows a light blue hue and when the numbers (days, hours, minutes, even seconds) all display zero, the screen becomes pink and the holder is genuinely in love. There have been too many cases of lust mistaken for love or people feeling obligated to say the four letter word to their partner and this device will eliminate any false senses of love. Essentially, Soulmates Inc. is hoping that the Love Counter will take the heartbreak and guesswork out of finding true love. The only thing left to do is test it out.

Wakefield is a small, sleepy town in Washington. Set along the coastline, they have one of the best fisheries on the West and is surrounded by a beautiful forest. Wakefield began as a family town, but it’s grown with young adults finding it charming and deciding to start their lives there. With the new activity and it’s slightly isolated location, Soulmates Incorporated has deemed it as the perfect place to test the Love Counter in a real world setting. At first, no one in the town agreed to be the company’s guinea pig, fearing that it would ruin the small town charm it desperately clung to, but they were persuaded. Soulmates Inc. agreed to fund Wakefield’s fishery and trading along with several town projects. With more money coming in along with the hopeful thought of a tourism industry beginning, many people agreed to test out the Love Counters. In the end, it was left up to a vote with the majority wanting to try out the timers. Besides, what was the worst that could happen?

Everyone from the ages of 16 to 30 have been equipped with the small timers. Some Wakefield residents have hundreds of days displayed on their Love Counters while others have mere hours. Despite most people wanting the timers, not everyone is thrilled about it. Some people say that love should be left up to chance and pure emotions and other people are afraid to see who they fall in love with. The young and hopelessly romantic are jumping with excitement to see when they find their soulmate and those who have loved and lost are ready for a fresh start. In Wakefield though, some people are already in relationships and what are those people supposed to think when they see that their counter hasn’t already ran out? It can be discouraging to think that you love and care about someone only to see that the numbers on your counters don’t match up, but people don’t always fall in love at the same time - or even with the same people. Soulmates Inc. hopes that the Love Counters will be a success in the end, but who knows, it could become the first failure in the history of the company.

The Love Counters are the newest invention from Soulmates Incorporated. While Soulmates Inc. is known for finding people’s ideal match based on extensive surveys and other mechanics, they’ve decided to take their business one step further and delve straight into the heart of relationships - love. Love Counters count down until the exact moment you fall in true love with you soulmate. The timers are simple and sleek, very user friendly and once installed properly, feel as if they aren’t even there. The digital display is placed on the inside of one’s left wrist and as soon as it clicks in place, it begins working. The Love Counter will come to life and show the days, hours, minutes, and even seconds until the wearer is meant to fall in love. As the numbers dwindle throughout the days, the timer will glow a light blue hue, meaning that love is coming. The moment that the user falls in love and the Love Counter zeroes out, that light blue hue turns into a pink one, signifying true love.

Most people assume that their counters will zero out at the same time as their partners, but they usually don’t. People don’t fall in love with each other at the same time very often. In most trial cases, it’s been noticed the someone won’t even be around the person that they fall in love with when their Love Counter zeroes out. Essentially, when you realize that you’re in love is when the blue will turn to a light pink. Love Counters will eliminate heartbreak and second guesses when it comes to dating. They will revolutionize how we look and think of love.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

яυℓєs

oo1. posting

- Please no one liners.
                      - This is semi-lit to lit, that means at least two paragraphs, even with writers block.
                      - It shouldn't be that hard. A paragraph has seven sentences, so that's only fourteen.
                      - Please be active, I don't want this roleplay to die.
                      - So post at least three times a week.
                      - Use proper grammar and punctuation please.
                      - I know we all have busy lives. PM me if you're going to be away.
                      - Post in third person.
                      - Pretty posts! Include at least a picture and your character's name, and colours. You can add in song lyrics, and other things, just don't go over the top or use really bright colors.

oo2. characters

- Real pictures only.
                      - Try to pick someone that you can use more than one picture of.
                      - You can use celebrities, models, site models, anything. As long as you can find more than one picture. But I would prefer if the pictures were good quality.
                      - No scene or emo kids. At all.
                      - Character's should be ages 20-25. Make them look that age at least.
                      - Remember, everyone has flaws.
                      - Have some diversity!
                      - No one has perfect lives, or terrible sob stories.
                      - There are suggested models to use, but you don't have to use them if you don't wish to.
                      - Not everyone's character can be twenty.

oo3. joining

- There are no profiles.
                      - Be sure to include your posting colours, don't forget to fill anything out in the reservation code.
                      - No pre reserves. First come first serve.
                      - PM me the reservations with the title of your character role. (eg. Girl 1, Boy 5) If you're missing the title, I'll ignore it.
                      - Please send some samples! If you don't have any, let me know. I'll just take a peek through your post history (:

oo4. other

- Drama and romance is encouraged. But time skip when things get dirty.
                      - Your character's can be mean, but don't be rude in the ooc.
                      - Follow ToS, obviously.
                      - Be realistic when fighting. No auto hits, etc.
                      - You can swear if you wish. But try not to swear every second word.
                      - Don't ignore anyone. This roleplay isn't just about figuring out who your true love is. It's about friendship and drama too!
                      - PM me with any questions you have!
                      - I am Goddess~ (Don't worry, I'm nice!)
                      - Don't forget to have fun!!
                      - New rules will be added in a different colour, so keep checking.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

яσℓєs

User Image
                      The Amiable Journalist (Girl 1) Sophia Drew Wilson Female Twenty-Two BEP Pants Emma Stone

Biography:
                        Moving to Wakefield, Washington hadn’t been Sophia’s plan. It ended up being her last ditch effort in an attempt to get work that she enjoyed doing. Before Wakefield, Sophia had lived in Chicago. She grew up in an old, brick duplex with her parents and her two older brothers and she never really planned on leaving the city for longer than a few weeks. Sophia went to the University of Illinois at Chicago and graduated with a degree in journalism. To her surprise, she easily snagged a job at a smalltime newspaper and began doing what she loved most - writing. Unfortunately, after five months of working there, the newspaper was shut down and she was out of the job. With people getting their news online now, newspapers were shutting down left and right and after months of searching, she only found one paper that was still willing to hire - The Wakefield Daily. It was a difficult move for her, going to from a big, bustling city to somewhere more peaceful, but she’s managed to adjust rather well.

While the news days do tend to be slow in Wakefield, Sophia has fallen for the charm of the town. She likes knowing who her neighbors are and being able to strike up a conversation with someone in the grocery store down the street from her apartment complex. She’s made friends with the photographer for the paper through the many stories they worked on together. Sophia often talks about Chicago and how much she misses it, but she’s easily settled into Wakefield. Always being a curious soul with a friendly disposition, she’s become one of the go-to reporters for events around Wakefield. Sometimes her investigative skills will spill over into her social life though, and she will become pushy or overly nosy about something. Sophia likes to know whats going on and she’s been called gossipy a few times, but she stubbornly says that she only means well.

The Love Counter:
                        Since Soulmates Incorporated proposed to test out the Love Counters on the people of Wakefield, Sophia has written every column, story, and piece on the topic. She thinks it’s a thrilling idea and a great way to shine more light on their small town. Secretly though, Sophia is just happy to have something important to write about for a change. For the most part, she’s been looking at the timers from a purely scientific point of view and when she was equipped with her own, she wasn’t bothered at all to see that she had a little over three weeks left before she was supposedly meant to fall in love. She’s still undecided on whether or not she thinks the Love Counters really work, but she’s more interested in what other people think of them than herself.

User Image
                      The Playful Dancer (Girl 2) Avery Winter Bell Female 23 societykilled theteenager Lindsay Hansen

Biography:
                        I had a pretty easy life growing up. However, when I was five, my mother got cancer. She fought for two years, but died when I was seven. It was hard, obviously. A year after my mothers death, I became more passionate about dance, seeing as that was what my mother had done & loved. I've never not loved dancing. I love any art, really. Acting, singing, etc. Even if I'm not good at them!

I'm probably one of the most lighthearted people ever. I can't help I love to have fun! Alot of people say I'm carefree, but that's not true. I'm always worrying what others think of me, and what they say about me. That being said, I guess you could say I'm a people-pleaser. I like to make people happy. And if I can't, it stresses me out. I guess that's about it! Hope to talk to you more!

The Love Counter:
                        The Love Counter was just what I needed. See, I've always been a hopeless romantic. I love affection and cheesy dates and sweet puns and pickup lines. Knowing that I can finally find out when I'm in love, is amazing. Seeing as I have three weeks left, I've got to have a little patience. I know love will find me, and I can't wait for it to!

User Image
                      The Blunt Cosmetologist (Girl 3) Isabel Ann Shay Female 21 Devirginization Barbara Palvin

Biography:
                        Born and raised in Wakefield by a single mother, Isabel lived only a mildly comfortable life, if that. She had always had a thing for beauty. Ever since she was young, she'd wonder about the girls in magazines and on television, wonder who it was that made them so perfect. The older she got, the more interested she became. By age fifteen, she knew what she wanted to be. Fresh out of high school, Isabel enrolled into a cosmetology school in Seattle and graduated within two years. Her mother wasn't too thrilled with her daughter's low-income choice of a career, but there was no keeping Isabel from her dream.

Unable to find work in Seattle and disliking the distance between her and her mother, Isabel moved back to Wakefield when she was twenty and started working at the local beauty salon, specializing in hair and make-up. She lived with her mother for a few months before saving up enough money to rent out a small apartment near the center of town, making it easier for her to get to work and back. Through the salon, she's made plenty of friends, and can name most anyone walking done the street, as well as a juicy secret or two. For those that work with and encounter Isabel on a regular basis, she is fairly blunt, not afraid to think out loud or be a little rude if she has to.

The Love Counter:
                        Isabel finds the Love Counters to be, more or less, a load of crap. At first, when the counters were introduced, she'd decided to keep an open mind. After all, the company had been bringing people together for years. The moment Isabel's bracelet clicked into place on her wrist and she caught sight of the number, however, scepticism took over and she knew the damned thing was far too good to be true. Four days? She barely even liked half the guys in Wakefield, mostly due to the gossip she hears - and this thing was telling her she's bound to love one in just four days? Yeah, she isn't buying it.

User Image
                      The Stubborn Lawyer Skye Kayla Dawn Female Twenty-Three deceemberchic Candice Swanepoel

Biography:
                        I was born to a slightly rich family in Greece. I was the oldest of two kids. My little brother is two years younger than me, and I love him to death! Anyways, in Greece I was enrolled in a public school at the age of five. By the time I was seventeen years old, I fell hard and fast for this dreamy greek boy. He was amazing! Eventually, he discovered that I liked him. He asked me out, and we did go out for a while. Three years to be exact. We were the perfect couple and did everything together. I truly loved him, gave my heart and soul into our relationship and gave him my heart. I thought he loved me too. Yeah. Key word there: thought. Truth is, he didn't love me at all. Yeah. I found this out because I caught him topless making out with some redhead in an alley. Gross, right? Anyways, my heart was totally torn right there. And because he was my first love, he kind of ruined it. Shortly after my heart break, I decided to move to America. My parents didn't mind me getting out of Greece, in fact they thought there would be better job opportunities there for me. Of course, I didn't care. I wanted out of there.. I moved to Wakefield,Washington got an apartment, and enrolled into a college to pursue my career to becoming a lawyer.

Ever since I was a young girl I’ve always been told I am just like my father, I’m a noble, free-spirited young woman. I’m very adventurous just like he is, and I offer kindness and guidance to those around me. Playfulness is something I received from my mother. Keeping things fun and entertaining has always been a gift. On the other hand, I am very protective to those close to me, if anyone hurts them in anyway, I will make sure they won’t do it again. I’m quite the dare devil, along with being a wild-child, I try and make the best of my life, especially because my life has been so sheltered. Me? Wild? No way man! I mean sure, I may not completely think things through before taking action and I don't exactly listen well to authority... Okay, maybe just a little bit. I personally feel it's more of a 'carefree' attitude rather than a 'wild' one. girl with all sorts of issues. I can be the sweetest girl you've ever met then a total and complete pain in the a** the next. Oh, and I'm not bipolar don't worry. My mood doesn't change that quickly. I was just being a tad dramatic is all. I'm straightforward and don't mind voicing my opinions when I find it be necessary. I’m loud, crazy, boisterous, and sometimes obnoxious. I love to have a good time, and I’m always seeking out to do something.

The Love Counter:
                        I know what love is. I know what heartbreak feels like. Ever since I had my heart stomped on three years ago, I've never really let anyone back into my life like that because I was scared. I joined this Love Counter thing because I thought I was ready to let down that wall and let someone in, until I looked at the time: two weeks. Two weeks! How is that even possible? I've gone on a few dates here and there but no man has ever really captured my attention so how am I supposed to fall in love with someone that fast? I guess I'll just ride this out and see what happens....just kidding like that's going to happen. I'm so not impressed.

User Image
                      The Recluse Singer (Girl 5) Elissa June Hawthorn Female 22 MadameLacey Jennifer Lawrence

Biography:
                        Elissa grew up in a loving and fair environment. Being an only child, Elissa got whatever she wanted. But when her parents never bothered to pay attention to their daughter, the meaningless gestures in the form of material things had no worth to Elissa. Even in Los Angeles, California, one of the most glamourous cities in the United States, Elissa felt out of place and lonely. She had no friends, since her parents had Elissa taught by a private tutor since she was old enough to start preschool. Finally, the time came for her eighteenth birthday. And soon she would have gained enough home education to go off to college.

Though the truth of the matter was, she had no desire to continue tedious education just to gain an unwanted degree in business or something like that. So the day after her "party"(a fancy cake and a pile of gifts which she indulged in with her housekeeper and tutor), she packed a modest bag with clothes, toiletries, mementos, and a hefty amount of cash she'd saved up from her many allowances. Since her parents were on some Mediterranean cruise when she planned to leave, Elissa left a handwritten note for her housekeeper to give her parents.

The girl rode several buses to Washington in order to find a smiler lifestyle, void of any fancy accommodations. The one thing that had always made Elissa feel at home was music. She brought her guitar with her everywhere, practicing knew songs to play and often sing to. It was a hobby of course, but who knew? Maybe one day she'd become a famous vocalist.

Elissa is a dreamer. She doesn't trust a lot of people, and whenever she met someone on the road, she'd quickly dismissed anyone who tried being her friend. She's a shy girl as well as an invalid. But Elissa wants to be more open now that she's settled down in Wakefield. The people are kind and Elissa could see herself actually making a life for herself there beyond working at the town's grocery store.

The Love Counter:
                        When the Love Counters came into the picture, shy little Elissa was nervous. Especially since people were starting to become more and more accepting of this idea. Maybe it could help Elissa find that one thing (or person, rather) that she'd been missing in her life up to this point. After all, if something forced a man to fall in love with her, how bad could it be. Then at least someone would give a s**t about her. She only had about a week to find "love"...but maybe it would give her the motivation to meet new people.

User Image
                      The Affectionate Daredevil (Girl 6) Marilyn Clinton Johnathon Female Twenty NummyChocolateCookehs Unknown

Biography:
                        Marilyn was always "one the edge", "living the dream", "living the life". Whatever you want to call it. Which is sorta surprising because well, her parents are the most boring people you'll ever meet. Yes, she loves them. And they love her. But they don't agree with eachother, and obviously will not have the same life chooses. Yes, Marilyn is a very independent women, and yes she can make her own choices. But her choices aren't always perfect, if you know what I mean. She's always picking the wrong men in her life. The ones that just want to do drugs, party, and drink. Yes, these things are all fun and dandy. But, the thing is.. Most of her relationships became abusive ones. Most of the time, she's just at the wrong place at the wrong time. And other times, it's a everyday thing. And the sad part is.. She really can't help but "love" them. She's just an affectionate person, and she's one of thoughs people who just need to be in a relationship. She just want's that love feeling, and being able to do public display of affection. Everything everyone loves in a relationship. It's very hard to explain.

Now Marilyn is very affectionate, and sexual. She has to be constantly trying to start something. It's just what she does. She can't help it. She's also very daring. If you tell her she can't do something, she'll do it. Even if it's the craziest thing in the world. Now, she also can be abit of a party animal. I mean, how would she end up with Junkie boyfriends if she didn't like to party?

The Love Counter:
                        Marilyn doesn't really believe in the Love counter. What if it's false love? She can't figure out whether she's really in love or not, how can the counter? I mean, doesn't everyone have that problem? So, how can a machine feel your feelings, and know the exact time? I mean, it's abit crazy. But it can't hurt to try. Marilyn's amount of time on her love counter is a week. This is concerning, because how can you fall in love in such little time. Yes, she's done it before believe me. But it wasn't "true" love. It was false love. Does this mean her timer is just counting down another false love with a false soul mate? I mean yes, it's not bad to try it out..but really if you think about it.. How many times she's "fallin' in love". Does she really want to get broken all over again?

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][size=11][img]http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac308/amy-411/image-1.jpg[/img]
[color=color1]The Adjective Role (Girl, Guy 1-6)[color=color2]※[/color] Name [color=color2]※[/color] Gender[color=color2]※[/color] Age [color=color2]※[/color] Username [color=color2]※[/color] Model

Biography:
[list][color=color2](At least 2 paragraphs. Include personality)[/color][/list]

The Love Counter:
[list][color=color2](What your character things about the love counter. Make sure to include their reaction to the time on their love counters!)[/color][/list][/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

яσℓєs

User Image
                      The Cold Bad Boy Baek, Seung Jo male twenty-one x-Stfu N i n a_xD Kim Hyun Joong

Biography:
                        >April 26,1992. 7 pounds 4 ounces. Seung Jo was the only child of Seung Hye and Hwan Jo in Seoul, Korea. He was a healthy baby boy, born to a prestigious family. Growing up Seung Jo was always a happy child. Never let anything get him down. He had a nice group of friends, and always got good grades. Seung Jo was always strongly attached to his father. Talking to him about everything he heard or saw that day. His father was always fascinated by his stories. When Seung Jo turned seven, his father transferred to the US branch of his company, and they moved to the US. Seung Jo was scared to go at first, since he didn't know much english, or anybody living there. He didn't leave behind his friends.
                        >After living a few months in the US, his parents had gone on a business trip, and their plane crashed with no survivors. Seung Jo was devastated, and went into a shock. Soon, his behaviors changed. JoJo was a lot more aggressive , loud, and cold-hearted. Due to emotional problems, Seung Jo moved from foster home to foster home. Nobody was able to handle his violent outbursts. When He turned ten, JoJo was sent to the Brent Home. He figured he would be sent away soon like all the other homes, but soon months passed by, and then years.
                        Seung Jo slowly learnt english from Mrs. Brent, his foster mother. His korean accent is still evident as ever though, but the family could understand him. Seung Jo grew up, his heart still as cold as ever, but it was definitely changing again. He gained some friends and stayed in Wakefield.

The Love Counter:
                        Seung Jo doesn't really care for the love counter. He doesn't understand how it can just countdown to when he'll fall in love, but it won't say with who. Though the fact that he's already fallen in love with some girl doesn't sit well with him. What if she doesn't love him back, and who the hell is she anyways?

User Image
                      The Benevolent Private Investigator (Guy 2) Marcus Ciar Uriel Male Twenty-three KennethPhoenix18 Gerrit Kramer

Biography:
                        Born in L.A., Marcus was the son of a detective and patrol cop. His father a well detective in the LA PD was known for his deep empathy for the victims of his cases. His mother a sharp mother who knew who to get a situation under her control easy. With them Marcus's childhood was good, he learned the importance of being a kind and compassionate person. But at the age of eight a terrible event happened. After the conclusion of a trial, both his parents were murdered. Marcus was young but his father was smart and knew if anytime would happen to the both them Marcus would go live with his uncle in Washington.

It took time for the young boy to get over the death of his parents but he was raised strong and moved on. Now his uncle was a Private Investigator in his local area. It wasn't much of a job but he made his money. Marcus learned from him and became a PI. At twenty years old Marcus's uncle told him that he was giving the firm to Marcus. Marcus shrugged and told his uncle to get out and go retire. Since then Marcus does the odd hunt and somethings the odd job. For the size of the town he want his firm to do a bit more than just investigating. Lately Marcus has been wondering about his love life as well about the nonsense the town has be going through.

The Love Counter:
                        So... Its a watch but it counts down... Cool... This Soulmates Inc. must really be putting their a** on the line with this product. Maybe I should look into it. I know if I find something, someone. Somewhere, will pay me up a lot to get that information. But what this watch is telling me I've got a week til I meet the love of life... Okay, not like my love life is getting better. I've got a week to either prove or disprove this. Once then well see... But for my sake please let this be true...

User Image
                      The Paranoid Heir (Boy 3) Remus Forsythe Male Twenty-Five Duv Dave Franco

Biography:
                        Remus never got to know his dad as dad, which is probably how he turned out the way he did. Imagine being born to your mother and your employer, rather than your father. That's how Remus got it. And suffice to say, the mother took an all-expense paid trip to a little island in the southern Pacific. Imagine that island is called the hereafter. There was no return flight.

Now, imagine Remus' family as rich. Imagine Senior Forsythe standing on top of an ever-rising pile of cash, sending him high into the sky. Junior Forsythe is still on the ground, out of touch, all alone. The attendants in the home take a nice wad of cash at the bottom of the pile as payment, then pull Junior Forsythe away by the hand. That's how Remus got it.

Imagine having to live your life out with your mother dead, and with no father around to console the loneliness. Imagine that the only people who are there to comfort you are the ones who are paid to do so. Look through the eyes of Remus Forsythe and tell me that you don't understand how you can trust no one in the silence. Tell me how you don't understand love anymore because no one in your life loved to begin with. That's how Remus got it.

"Surely," you might say, "Remus knew that his mother loved his father, and vice versa?" That would've been true, had the mother been alive. But no one was around to tell him of his parents love. Senior Forsythe didn't have any branching family, and anyone related to Remus' mother didn't have the gusto to enter the Forsythe home.

Imagine that your father has died, and you finally got to push him off the pile of cash. That's how Remus got it.

The Love Counter:
                        One of the maids convinced him to get one. Women always have a way of making things sound better than they are, and manage always to miss the most important detail. In this case, the detail was love. She might've said something pertaining to it, and either Remus didn't catch it or he never fully took the time to comprehend her being around-the-bush. Whatever the case, when he finally got one around his wrist, he quaintly fired the maid. He would've ripped off the Love Counter right then, but something about the number made him want to keep it.

Not that he particularly cared about finding love, but something about the number itself bugged him. It was quite low, which was completely inexplicable. Remus was never pro-love to begin with, and never really had the desire to... well, find it. And that was fine. But the slowly-depleting number indicated, without a doubt, that love would eventually come. It was inevitable. And to make it worse, it was only two weeks away.

That was probably why he kept it on; if he could pinpoint the exact moment when the band would turn pink, he could stall it. Push it away. The numbers would become obsolete and he'd never fall in love.

Because if he did, wouldn't he turn out like his father? The chances were higher than they were if Remus just stayed alone. And he had grown so accustom to loneliness; it was like his friend. There was nothing wrong with that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      The Optimistic Editor (Boy 4) Alexander Stephen McGraw Male Twenty-three An Untold Secret Zac Efron

Biography:
                        I was born and raised in Glasgow, Scotland. But of course, I couldn't just have a normal life. I lived with my mother and father , and my little brother Andy until I was six years old. You see, my mother had terminal cancer, and no matter what we did or how much we paid for treatments, she had yet to get better. We were all well aware that she wasn't gong to make it, even her. Which was a shame. She was a beautiful woman, young and full of happiness. Golden hair and bright blue eyes. It was no wonder my father married her. But yet, she accepted death with open arms. I remember the day so well. We all stood around her during her last breath, and that was the first time I had ever seen my father cry. It was so peculiar to me, it forced me to realize just how bad the situation was. But I had faith in my heart that she was going to have a happier life in Heaven. She passed away May 17th, a week before my seventh birthday.

Life was pretty calm after her death. Me, my brother, and my father went on with our lives, keeping the cottage clean, going to school and herding the sheep. We seemed normal. That was, until, the following year, on the death of her anniversary. To this day, me nor Andy knows what happened, but we've come to the conclusion that my father had a mental breakdown. Slowly, he was slipping away from us, losing his grip on reality. By November, us, as well as child services could see that my father wasn't stable enough to raise me or my brother. So, in need to make sure our father got better, me and Andy left to live with our Uncle, Marley in America. Everything seemed to just settle down for us after that. We lived pretty peacefully. I was very protective of Andy over the years, him being really the only person I had left. I would do anything for him. But come time to leave for university, the hardest thing I had to do was leave him alone. Even if he only had two years left of school. But I was ready to start my life. I moved to a town in Washington, where I studied to be a graphic arts designer. I was even hired right out of college to work as a coverage editor for a famous magazine. I've slowly worked my way up over the last couple of years, always staying dedicated to my job. It's really all I have at this point, all I do. I suspect I'm getting kind of lonely....

The Love Counter:
                        Just when I was almost content with never finding someone, I come across Soulmates Inc. Now, I'm not one for believing that a dating service can help me find my true match, but but real life examples were appearing everywhere! So, I gave it a try. I was actually pretty excited when I first found out. But what really caught me off guard was that my love counter said it would be 12 days until I fall in love. I know a lot of movies portray what appears to be love in a matter of seconds, but I'm a firm believer that true love takes a long time, such a delicate thing. To give love twelve days is to laugh in the face of Cupid. Honestly, I don't believe it.

User Image
                      The Non-beliver (Guy 5) Arthur Owell Male 24 roflmaoweacitbsoac Alan Ruck

Biography:
                        Arthur never was one for feelings. He would smile or frown, but that was about as far as it went for him. He rarely felt eccentric, mostly sad or anxious. His home life was hard; his parents didn't speak to each other much, and didn't treat him as well as he would have liked. Seeing the traumatising relationship his parents shared, Arthur grew up believing that Love was a bad thing, that it was a cruel, twisted feeling and that he never wanted to feel it.

As he got older, Arthur slowly began to realise that his parents were the ones who weren't in Love, and that he has misunderstood what Love was all about. It was about being happy with someone. Arthur had never believed in Love. He could see that Love was for certain people, and that his parents weren't chosen to be apart of that group, and so he figured that he wasn't apart of Love either. He distanced himself from others, and made it almost impossible for someone to fall in Love with him, because he didn't want to have to put them through Loving someone and not having them feel the same way.

The Love Counter:
                        Soulmates Inc. had thought it a good idea to come to his little town - a town of not many people and so therefore meant he wasn't expected to fall in Love - and made it possible for others to find Love. Arthur never thought it a good idea, to make it certain that people would fall in Love, because he knew he wouldn't. Or at least thought he wouldn't. While Arthur was very reluctant when it came to agreeing with the company to help test their product, Arthur decided that he would try out the Love Counter. You couldn't prove something that wasn't there, could you?

When Arthur noticed that there were merely three weeks on his Love Counter when he received it, he realised that there was no going back. At first, he decided that he would lock himself up for a month or so and ignore the outside world. He couldn't fall in love with someone if he didn't know anyone, right? After thinking it over for a bit, he realised that locking himself up may be detrimental and could give him a chance to think about someone - anyone - that he could fall in love with. So he put the Love Counter on, and continued living his normal life. If Love was a natural thing, he shouldn't have to change the way he lived to find it or leave it.

User Image
                      The Hopeless-Romantic Stoner (Guy 6) Aiden Michael Slate Male 22 iiM G0NNA S P L 0 D 3 Samm Bate

Biography:
                        I was born to two teenagers who were lost with the illusion that they were in love. They may have been for the first few years of my life, but they grew apart like most couples do in this time. At the age of 8 my parents were divorced and I lived with my dad who had many mistresses in and out of the house once I hit high school, he figured I could handle it. Everything kind of screwed up my impression of 'love' so to speak. It didn't seem to exist, marriage was out of the question, and if I ever do decide to marry, it will be the only one I ever have. I never heard from my mom again when they divorced, she ran off to Europe to become a journalist and got remarried from what my father told me. She didn't have anything else to do with me. My dad was a very wealthy lawyer, a con man, he even would trick ladies right into his bed. One day when I was 18 he got caught and one of his many 'mistresses' pulled a pistol on him and shot him three times in the chest, leaving me with his inheritance of 1.2 Million Dollars. Apparently the old man had been saving, which is what I did with the money as well for the most part. I got my own cheap apartment and took out the money that I needed to furnish and get groceries and then went on to graduate high school with a 4.0 GPA. Not what anyone expected from the neighborhood pot head.

Most people saw me as a loser, I wasn't going anywhere with my life due to the fact that through out high school all I did was party, sell drugs, and do drugs. No one really got to know the real me though, not that I ever gave many people the chance. I was a bit scared of letting people get too close. I had a few friends, but they were mostly smoke buddies who would crash at my place after a long night of partying. No one really expected me to be so smart, bet I shocked everyone when I walked across stage with the medals around my neck showing that I actually did well in school instead of wasting all of my time. Honestly, if anyone took the time to sit down and get to know me, they'd realize I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. If I ever took the time to fall in love with someone I'd make sure things went right. Like I said, I only plan to be married once. For now every one knows me as that stoner that's too sarcastic for his own good. I'm okay with that.

The Love Counter:
                        I'm really not so sure about these love counters. It seems a little strange to me, I only have two weeks until I fall in love. How is that even possible? I don't know who could possibly rock my world in a mere two weeks, especially since I tend to avoid commitment like the plague. Should be interesting to see what happens though, not only to me, but to all the other people with the counters ticking away. Maybe I'll finally find that one person that completes me, wouldn't that be crazy. I think I need to smoke another bowl...

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][size=11][img]http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac308/amy-411/image-1.jpg[/img]
[color=color1]The Adjective Role (Girl, Guy 1-6)[color=color2]※[/color] Name [color=color2]※[/color] Gender[color=color2]※[/color] Age [color=color2]※[/color] Username [color=color2]※[/color] Model

Biography:
[list][color=color2](At least 2 paragraphs. Include personality)[/color][/list]

The Love Counter:
[list][color=color2](What your character things about the love counter. Make sure to include their reaction to the time on their love counters!)[/color][/list][/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

яєℓαтισиsнιρs

∂αтιиɢ

ғяιєи∂s

Seung Jo Isabel

тнє ℓovє coυитєяs

Seung Jo Isabel

oтнєя

Remus owns The Wakefield Daily where Sophia works.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

sєттιиɢ

What's the date? ⊱ Saturday, June 11th

What time is it? ⊱ 10:00 A.M

What's the weather like? ⊱ Cloudy but warm.

Where are we? ⊱ Wakefield, Washington

Events ⊱ There's nothing special going on today. PM me with your ideas!

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

αɴɴσυɴ¢ємєɴтs

We won't be opening until we have all the spots filled, so invite your friends!

The OOC thread is now up!

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

яєsєяvєᴅ

In case I need it later.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100