Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I HAD A WAY THEN losing . it . all . on . my . own I HAD A HEART THEN
            ↙↙ a n d . i`m . not . SLEEPING NOW _ t h e . d a r k . i s . t o o . h a r d . t o . b e a t » » »
            xoxoxoxoxoxoCause they're calling, calling, calling me home

YOU SHOW THE LIGHTS THAT TURN ME TO STONE

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo A N D x S O x I x T E L L x M Y S E L F x T H A T x I ` L L x B E x S T R O N G
            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo A N D x D R E A M I N G x W H E N x T H E Y ` R E x G O N E x S T R O N G

NOISESIPLAYWITHINMYHEAD&&TOUCHMYOWNSKIN&&ANDHOPETHEY`LLSTILLBETHERE

☆ ☆ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
            Asher's eyes widened when Belle said she wanted to go in Skylar's room, Asher had only been in there once and she never wanted go in there again, not because it's hazardous or anything but because one she doesn't like to go in boys room's two because she doesn't like to go in other people room's period. Asher looked at Belle. Don't blame it on me when you get an unknown disease! She giggled and smiled and waved when Victoria came in. Then Chloe was rambling on about something, Asher was only listening partially. But then when she said go in Sam's room, she was really surprised. Then she had said that Belle liked Skylar, which Asher already knew by how the way she stares at him. Asher hooped off the house and trailed behind Chloe into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen she pulled her self o sit on the island in the middle of the kitchen and watched Choe walk around the kitchen back and forth.. What happened back there? she said, then popping a few M&M's in her mouth.

THE FLIRTY FRIEND | asher reeves

I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I AM : [Kitchen]
                      I WAS ENJOYING THE SILENCE `TILL YOU CAME: [friends]
                      I REALLY AM QUITE BUSY : [Chatting]
                      OUT OF COCAINE : [ :U Outfit]
User Image

- - -
Love.
Lust.
Don't touch.

Tallia rushed out of her house and went straight to her car. She rushed off too Aubree's house with her sleep bag in hand. Finally she pulled up into the driveway and parked. She smiled and hopped out, rushing to the front door. She debated knocking, but decided against it and let herself in. "Hi cuties! Sorry I'm late!" She yelled throughout the house, smiling at the girls, pulling her bag in. "Oh are we breaking out the swim wear already?" She said with a giggle and brought her stuff into Aubree's room. "Where is the host anyway?" She asked to everyone in general.

with : the girls
      wearing : this

Friendly Noob

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEmma Maya Jones Miss Artist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis world is but a canvas to our imagination. ★ Henry David Thoreau

User Image

‘An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one.

A young girl was standing outside of her house while holding a drawing notepad and busy with the piece of art that she was going make from the neighbourhood and the attractive sky with charcoal . She was going give it towards the host of the party she was heading at..well going to head towards it. The girl had her bag and dressed for the occation nearby her own home. This girl is ofcourse Emma Maya Jones. A strange, creative but sweet girl who view things sometimes different. Her slightly negative point was that she would draw everything that she lay her eyes on in her drawing notepad. That she found interesting to draw, she would draw it quickly.

''Hey Arty bee, shouldn't you be at the girly slumber party?''A voice says towards her as she follow her eyes towards the arts. She blinked quickly and notice her nextdoor neighbour guy; Derek Christopher Banks. Also known on school charming blue eyes because of his attractive blue eyes. She knew the real reason the guy had a fight in his first year and had two black eyes that had strange color blue in it. Still Derek was still charming and a real gentleman even with his tattoos and tongue piercing. For their relationship it was almost the same as a brother and sister. Sometimes they hate each other and other times they laugh outloud.

''Huh...Oh I am going..kind of now..Just forgot the time''Emma says looking up and closing her drawing book. She placed it under her arm and pulled up her bag. ''Shall I walk with you towards the slumber party..?''He says fallowing her and grins at her. Emma started to walk and watched him with a glare and a sarcastic smile. ''So you can watch the girls right? Ha ha ha...No way Jose''She says pointing away from him. ''No..but...I can protect you..few minutes...awh''Derek says walking away with a annoyed pout and Emma walked onward towards the destination. It would take her slightly more time like 15 minutes but she enjoyed the air and the place.

Soon enough Emma arrived at the house and hold her bags close to her with the notepad. A soft sigh appeared out of her mouth. 'I'm late..'She thinks while walking towards the door. She notice one of the girls already went inside. It was Talia. Emma quickly huddled towards the house and stand at the door. She pressed the bell. ''Hey Guys, Hello? I am sorry that I am late but I'm here...''She says standing by the door and awaits someone open the door for her. ''I made a drawing of the sunset..''Emma says mumbling at the last moment. She slightly looked away and awaits for the door to open for the slumber party. ...It was going be a long night.

‘’ “"Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.
. '"”.”

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shirtless Fatcat

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Aubree smiled as belle brought her to her brother's room, and looked back to Chloe. who just announced her crush for Sam, which Aubree couldn't deny he was adorable but not aubree's type. Aubree looked around the room, it was so awkward, it sent shivers up her spine. She just hated being in there, you never know what he did, or eww its scent of his room. she turned towards belle, with a small smile.
"Yea, its in the music room, in the basement. That's awesome! i would love to hear it!"
Aubree stood in silence for a minute, looking at the ground then to Belle
"Sorry about her, well if it makes you feel better, i like someone who is friends with my brother,, his nick name starts with C-a-r-t-e-r. I don't think Chloe even knows, so promise you will not tell.promise...ON MY BROTHERS LIFE?"
Aubree smile and held her pinky up. she walked out of her brothers room after a bit to find more people!! a huge smile came on her face everything was coming together! Emma was here with something she drew, it was the sunset as Aubree could see as she got closer.
"That is beautiful! have you thought of sending some of your art work to a gallary?"
Then she waved to Tallia, then looked back at Emma. She smiled, as she held her pointer figure
"I will be right back..Sorry."
Aubree shuffled her feet across the floor to open the back door, that lead to the pool, she also turned on the hot tub. Aubree came back and grabbed the pizza, pop, and the cake out side. She shrugged to the cake, maybe someone wants cake while swim. She walked back inside, with a smile.
"pools open, and the food is outside,"
Aubree stood on the coffee table again, with a smile, and a wink on her face. she smiled as she jumped off. she went back to her room and changed she looked at her self in the mirror, its been awhile since she wore a bikini, dad hates it so mom secretly bought her one while they were in mexico. She liked it, she went to back to where Emma was. but with a towel around her waist.
"Ha, i'm back."
Aubree said with a smile.
"Do you have a swim suit, or you not a big swimmer?"
o.o.c - Outfit in first gif, song second

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

Belle nodded when she said it was in the music room she would go sing for everyone later. Walking out of skylar's room she had grabbed his lucky guitar pick from his night stand and put it in the front pocket of her bag. She then changed into her swim suit and walked over to where everyone was. Belle never actually swam in public so the girls might be shocked that she was wearing a swim suit. Putting her bag down on the table she waved at the girls that just showed up and ran a hand through her long hair. Walking over to where everyone was it was a nice night "I think i might just chill in your hot tub instead" she said with a chuckle.

[[ooc: swim suit;p ]]

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mckenzie Carter Jefferson

Carter wasnt paying much attention like always "Wait what am i doing again?" he asked him with a chuckle. Looking around he then pushed Sam a little "Come on lets get to it " he said with a chuckle. Sure, he might have had a crush on Skylar's sister he wasnt about to let them or her know it . He then checked his phone for any text there where a few from some of his ex's which where quickly deleted off his phone.

User Image

Loaded Lunatic

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ C H L E Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

User Image
Well, that was User Image embarrassing! Now pretty much everyone there knew she liked Sam. Sure, some turned up late, though she expected the gossip would be spread round to them. She sighed as she paced around the island, and noticed Asher follow her. She herself sat on the island, her and Asher now back-to-back on the counter-top. "Well, there isn't much else to say really. I slipped up. I.. I like Sam. Okay? Just don't go shooting your mouth off about it.." Chloe had the tendency to come across a little rude when she was sulking, but she wasn't. She was grateful that someone actually bothered to come check on her. "So.." She said, cheering up a little. She turned her body so she was sat in a mermaid pose on the island she was facing Asher's back. "You know who I like.. So I think it's only fair you tell me who you like?" She asked cheekily. She was eager to hear who Asher liked.

User Image

Loaded Lunatic

((I think we're moving too slow.. It almost died sweatdrop I think the boys should start making their way in now 4laugh ))

Partying Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

vιcтorιa elaιne aden

Companions: The girls.
Thoughts: Partyyy time.
Outfit:PJs, Bikini, Cell

Tori watched as a lot of her good friends had begun to announce who their crushes were. She wasn't very shocked as to who some of them were since she was fairly good at picking up on others hints and already assumed them. As for herself she did have a crush on one of the guys, but she really didn't want to reveal it just yet. She wasn't the best at telling others who she liked, though she was always quite obvious about it. She then shook her head to get rid of the thoughts of her crush and boys in general and took a bite of a few more marshmallows.

After a while, though, she decided to follow the band wagon and change into her bikini as many others were already doing. She made her way to the downstairs bathroom and closed the door as she went in. She quickly changed into it within a few minutes and looked at herself once in the mirror. She proceeded to take her hair out of the messy bun and fluff it up into its usual style. Tori then left the bathroom and heard something about the hot tub which made her mood more happy. Hot tubs just happened to be one of her more favorite things. "Hey Belle, I think I may join you in the hot tub. I think I need some relaxation time" she spoke cheerfully as she made her way to where Belle was.

WHEN DAYLIGHT'S FADING
WE'RE GONNA PLAY IN THE DARK
TILL IT'S GOLDEN AGAIN

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I HAD A WAY THEN losing . it . all . on . my . own I HAD A HEART THEN
            ↙↙ a n d . i`m . not . SLEEPING NOW _ t h e . d a r k . i s . t o o . h a r d . t o . b e a t » » »
            xoxoxoxoxoxoCause they're calling, calling, calling me home

YOU SHOW THE LIGHTS THAT TURN ME TO STONE

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo A N D x S O x I x T E L L x M Y S E L F x T H A T x I ` L L x B E x S T R O N G
            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo A N D x D R E A M I N G x W H E N x T H E Y ` R E x G O N E x S T R O N G

NOISESIPLAYWITHINMYHEAD&&TOUCHMYOWNSKIN&&ANDHOPETHEY`LLSTILLBETHERE

☆ ☆ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
            Asher nodded her head silently then heard Chloe had asked her about her crush. Well.. she said tilting her head to the right slightly. Zander's pretty cute, She had liked Zander for oh so long, but she would not ever admit to it, well except for now. Okay so I told you my crush get off my case now let's go have some fun! Asher jumper up and grabbed Chloe's hand and dragged her outside to where the pool was, Asher walked away from the pool for a couple of yards then she turned around and started to run towards the pool right before she reached the pool she jumped up and did a backflip into the pool. Asher's eyes flickered blankly under water when she had splashed into the pool. She swam lower in the pool and floated around the bottom of the pool until she needed air she came back up and gasped then looked at Chloe, Come on, what are you waiting for? she smiled and swam to the edge of the pool.

THE FLIRTY FRIEND | asher reeves

I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I AM : [Pool]
                      I WAS ENJOYING THE SILENCE `TILL YOU CAME: [friends]
                      I REALLY AM QUITE BUSY : [Swimming]
                      OUT OF COCAINE : [ :U Swimsuit]

Shirtless Fatcat

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxx The sweetest lines from some of the::
                    xxxxxxxxxx⊱⊱most romantic poets and thinkers the world has
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxever known. Use them the next time you're at a loss for words✤✤.

Jagger sat on his bed, holding his cigarette out the window. He mom hated the smell of them, so all she asked him to smoke outside or out the window. He was getting bored, he grabbed his phone and went to his phone. He made a face, as he just kept scrolling threw his phone. Then stopped when his thumb landed on Belle's number.

To:Belle
                                  Subject: Hey Lovely! what's up? Oh Sh!t your at That party aren't you? haha, LUCKY!
                                  If you can send me some pics of girls Bestie(;

He laughed as he sent it, he got up and took a last hit from the cigarette. and flicked it out of the window. Standing up and put on his BVB shirt on and some shorts on, he was in his boxer then he thought that he needed to get out of the house. Went out of his room, then out the door. He sighed as he just walked around until he came apond a to the boys, he raised both of his arms with a huge smile.
                                  "It smells like trouble!!"
User Image

- - -
Love.
Lust.
Don't touch.

Tallia watched a few girls rush to the hot tub, sounded too good right now. "Hey Vic, I will join you guys, let me change real quick!" She called out then headed to the bathroom and changed into her bikini. She grabbed a towel from her bag and made her way out to the tub. Sitting down she smiled at the girl and tired her hair up into a cute messy bun. "Livin the life, huh girls?" She giggled and smiled, relaxing in the hot water.

with : the girls
      wearing : this

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
        bro ████████████████████████████ ( ) ████████████████████████████

User Image bro ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██
        brok BRO
        broken SAMPOTTORFF* ━━━━━━━━
        bro kenpan dac ook;i esu only AND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME lonely bad 'CAUSE I DON'T THINK THAT THEY'D UNDERSTAND
        the lonely bad guy's use only. no. WHEN EVERYTHING'S MEANT TO BE BROKEN lonely bad I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM
        lonely bad guy LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST BECAUSE IT COULD END AT ANY TIME
        lonely bad guy ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░

"OutOfCrak: New Layout, Outfit in Pic"

Sam smiled when Carter agreed to his idea. He looked at skylar and frowned. "But i already made it!" he exlaimed. Smiling as Jagger walked up he smirked. "Hell yeah theres trouble were gonna prank the ladies! You and Carter got the yard to the left. Were gonna pop into the yard out of nowhere and start squirting them with these squirt guns and theyre gonna stink for weeks!" he smiled handing guns to each guy. "Lets do this!" he screamed and started heading for the yard/

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
♪outfit♪
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Most poems rhyme
...This one doesn't.

User Image

Skylar rolled his eyes and let out a sign as Sam looked over at him and frowned, then started complaining about how he had already come up with the plan. Reluctantly, he took one of the water guns from his friend and held it down by his side. "Fine!" he called to his friend running off behind him. "But after we get into the yard, I'm covering the back door so they don't accidentally run inside." Better to be safe than sorry. Sneaking into the yard beside his house, Skylar took a ready position. Now that they were there, his adrenaline started pumping and he was starting to enjoy this a little bit. But as long as he was doing this, he himself was going to avoid spraying Belle, because he didn't want to be mean to her, and his sister, because she didn't want her to kill him.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loaded Lunatic

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ C H L E Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

User Image
Chloe was actually User Image really surprised when she heard who Asher liked. She actually wouldn't have guessed it. It was quite cute actually. "Well, isn't that an unexpected turn of events.. Mrs Zander." Chloe giggled, though that turned into a gasp when Asher pulled her off the island and into the back yard. She then saw Asher move back, before running to the pool. "No, wait!.." She shouted, which was followed by a scream as Asher jumped into the pool. In that split second, she had to decide which needed protecting most. Her hair. Or her new dress.. Her hair, definitely her hair! She ducked, water splashing her back and bottom. "Oh my Gosh I am so gonna get you back!" She shouted at her friend. "Me? Go in there? b***h please do you want me to ruin my hair? Besides I don't have a bikini.. Unless you've wanted to see me in my sexy lingerie this whole time?" She said, winking seductively at her friend. What could she say, she wouldn't actually mind a slice of Asher pie. As she was laughing along, she heard something from behind the fence. The sound of multiple feet hitting the floor, like someone was running towards the back yard, but she couldn't see anything past the fencing. She then noticed the gate was wide open, and leaned to her left to see if she could see who, or what, was running their way, her heart racing at the thought of a monster, or a killer!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces