Violets are blue
Most poems rhyme
...This one doesn't.

User Image

♪ "Dear god I'm so bored.
        What the hell do I do?
        My sister's having a party
        And I'm stuck here with you." ♪

Skylar Jackson white sat cross legged on his best friend's bed, strumming on his guitar and singing completely out of boredom. He looked over to where his friend was sitting and smirked at him after he finished the last line of his tune. He was joking with him of course. Picking on each other was one of the many traits of their friendship.
        ♪ "Now don't get me wrong,
        I give you straight tens.
        But I'd rather be there
        To stare at her hot friends." ♪

Okay, maybe the boy's rhymes weren't the best when he made the up on the spot, but that didn't make it any less true. Even though his younger sister's friends were technically completely off limits, because they were his sister's friends after all, there wasn't anything stopping him from taking a look. It wouldn't be the first time Skylar had casually taken a look over at them sitting around in their pjs and playing games during their sleep overs at the house. And that was exactly why his sister had now learned to kick him out of the house when she was having a party.
        ♪ "I could take one of them
        To claim for my own
        Why are my sister's friends so hot?
        Hey I think that's your phone." ♪

As Sky was going through the last few lines of his song, he heard Zander's phone make a noise, causing him to finish the lyrics in the way that he did. He hit a mental pause button on his music to wait and see if the other boy would tell him what the text was, considering it was likely from one of their friends.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
zαиđєя вlαиє мαlίӄ
тнє вίġ вяoтнєяs вєsтfяίєиđ
User ImageUser Image
Zander sat on his bed facing the wall, he had been bouncing a ball off it for a while now. He sighed looking at the time, seeing it was only a bit passed five he frowned. "Ugh, we need to find something to do." He told Skylar. Switching his position, Zander hung off the bed sighing of boredom.. "What are we gonna do tonight? I'm outta ideas." he said to skylar again. He felt his phone go off in his back pocket seeing a text from sam. He smiled at it and replied.
To: Sammy
He looked back over at Sky. "Skylar, Were crashing that party" he said with a smille.

ocation: Home

ompany: Skylar

ood: Bored

utrak: Outfit in left pic.song in right pic

User Image

Loaded Lunatic

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ C H L E Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

User Image
Chloe was, of course, User Imagefashionably late. But to be quite fair, this could only be expected of her. It's not like she'd ever been early to anything before, and only things of major importance got her to arrive on time. Plus, it takes time to look as good as she does! Chloe didn't live too far from Aubree's house, and therefore it only took her about five minutes to walk. She'd been out last night, with Aubree, and they didn't get back until really early in the morning, so Chloe decided not to sleep and just stay up, leaving her outfit on. She re-did her hair and make-up of course, but not as much as usual, because she was only going to her friends house. It was quite dark, and she didn't want to end up falling in her heels. She saw a figure in the dark, and she became a little scared, though as she neared it she made it out to be Sam. She knew Sam from school, and she'd have been lying if she said he wasn't cute. He didn't seem to notice her, as he was on his phone. "Move it loser." She said to him, bumping her left shoulder into his right shoulder, forcing him to stumble back a bit. She didn't mean it, of course. It was just friendly, flirty banter. Besides she didn't have time to stop and speak to him, she was late enough as it was. Reching Aubree's house, she didn't care to knock. Her and Aubree were so close, and she knew Aubree's mom really well, that she could just walk in. Picking up a spare key from under the small potted plant on the doorstep, she unlocked the door, placing the key back under the plant. "Miss me?" She asked Aubree, hugging her. "You may want to lock that door, Sam's lurking about outside." She said, before moving on to talk to Asher.

User Image

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
♪outfit♪
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Most poems rhyme
...This one doesn't.

User Image

Skylar found himself slightly surprised at what his friend was saying. Crashing his sister's party hadn't really come into his mind. But hey, he wasn't exactly against the idea. "Well let's go then," he said with a smile, getting up from the bed and putting his guitar into its case. He then threw the strap of the case over his shoulder so that the guitar was resting on his back. Sky waited for Zander to get up and then followed his friend out of the room and outside to go meet their friends. "So what's the plan?" he asked them all at the same time. Taking out his phone to check it, the boy realized that he has missed a text message from his sister a little while ago. She wanted to know if he had any ideas to help her out, but told him not to come over. Well, that obviously wasn't what was going to happen. Best not to tip her off though, so he decided not to text her back.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I HAD A WAY THEN losing . it . all . on . my . own I HAD A HEART THEN
            ↙↙ a n d . i`m . not . SLEEPING NOW _ t h e . d a r k . i s . t o o . h a r d . t o . b e a t » » »
            xoxoxoxoxoxoCause they're calling, calling, calling me home

YOU SHOW THE LIGHTS THAT TURN ME TO STONE

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo A N D x S O x I x T E L L x M Y S E L F x T H A T x I ` L L x B E x S T R O N G
            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo A N D x D R E A M I N G x W H E N x T H E Y ` R E x G O N E x S T R O N G

NOISESIPLAYWITHINMYHEAD&&TOUCHMYOWNSKIN &&ANDHOPETHEY`LLSTILLBETHERE

☆ ☆ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
            Asher giggled when Aubree opened the door, she was so enthusiastic about this slumber party. Hey, Aubree! Asher grinned and smiled at Chloe before stepping into Aubree's house, it was a very modern house. She let her bag slide down her arm , making it land right by one of the large couches. Asher took a seat on the edge of the couch and crossed her feet and looked at everyone that was there already Okay who want's to start though? Asher glanced at everyone around the room, she had been waiting for this sumber party for a month now and she really wouldn't like if the boys crashed the slumber party.

THE FLIRTY FRIEND | asher reeves

I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I AM : [Aubree's house]
                      I WAS ENJOYING THE SILENCE `TILL YOU CAME: [friends]
                      I REALLY AM QUITE BUSY : [Chatting]
                      OUT OF COCAINE : [Sucky post :U Outfit]

Shirtless Fatcat

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Aubree stood and smiled when her best friend, walked in of cource she was late but honestly she didn't care. Bree rolled her eyes when Chloe said that sam was outside, he better come any closer, or he doesn't want to know what was going to happen.
"I'm Ready! Um do you guys want to swim, i go a in-ground pool?"
Aubree shrugged, as she turned to Asher and smiled. She turn around and went to kitchen grabbed a huge bowl of marshmallows, this bowl held about five bags of marshmallows. Aubree set it on the table in front of the huge couch
"Chubby bunny! Who wants to go first!"
Aubree smiled as she looked around at the girls. she let out a sigh as she plopped next to Asher, and stuck her chin in her palm.
"What should we do? im get stressed and i dont know why, i have been planning it."
Aubree said quietly towards Asher.
" I have plans but i dont know if anyone would like it.
like blind makeovers, scary movies marathondance. silly string fight. prank calls. cake fight. balloon fight. limbo. Whip Cream Bubblegum Game. and this one game where you write down your crush and put it in a hat and some one has to pick it out and guess who is thats crush. I dont know."

Aubree smile an akward smile. and stood up. rubbing her head, stood up on the coffee table.
"I think we should go swimming first and go on with that, and if you guys dont have a swim suit i have tons.."
She said with a smile, and her two thumbs up by checks.
o.o.c - sorry I'm on. my tablet :/ I tried my best !

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
sαмυєl jαмєs ρoттoяff
тнє lєαđєя
User ImageUser Image

Sam Was playing with his phone completely unaware he was with somebody. He was knocked out of his trans when he felt a object hit him. It had been Chloe. "Your the loser." he holllered back to her and looked at Zander and Sky as they walked up. Hearing Skylars question brought a smile to the boys lips. "Were gonna need water guns. hot chocolate. vanilla icecream.. melted,some spagetti sauce and most importantly, Garlic Sauce" he said in a evil tone.
"Well its summer, its hot and the girls will probably be out back. What were gonna do is were going to go into the other back yards surrounding Skylars. Carter you got the yard to the left. Zander you got the one facing north and me and Skylar got the one to the right. Ok? Were gonna fill up the squirt guns with all this nasty s**t and out of nowhere. were going to pop out and start spraying. They're gonna smell bad for weeks!" he said with a evil chuckle.

ocation: Curb

ompany: The Boys

ood: Evil

utrak: Outfit in left pic.song in right pic. Best i could come up with

User Image

Loaded Lunatic

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ C H L E Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

User Image
Chloe listened to what User Imagefher best friend had planned for the nigh. And to be honest, it all sounded pretty good. Well, except maybe the cake fight. Silly strings came off, but cake ruined hair.. And she wasn't letting anything touch her hair. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna pass on the cake fight." She laughed sitting down on the floor, in between Aubree's legs, overhearing her conversation with Asher. She grabbed the bowl of marshmallows and began sticking them in there, but only for the chubby bunny challenge! She wasn't that fat. Not when she was in public, anyway. Her mouth was now frothing with marshmallow goo forcing her to run to the bin and spit them out. "This never happened.." She said to the girls, not wanting them to repeat that to anyone. "I'm up for a swim! Don't worry I don't need a costume, I have my nickers on.." She said to Aubree, chuckling, before realizing the other girls were in the room. "Oh.. Er, you guys don't care about seeing me topless do you? I won't tell if you don't.." She winked at them.

User Image

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I HAD A WAY THEN losing . it . all . on . my . own I HAD A HEART THEN
            ↙↙ a n d . i`m . not . SLEEPING NOW _ t h e . d a r k . i s . t o o . h a r d . t o . b e a t » » »
            xoxoxoxoxoxoCause they're calling, calling, calling me home

YOU SHOW THE LIGHTS THAT TURN ME TO STONE

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo A N D x S O x I x T E L L x M Y S E L F x T H A T x I ` L L x B E x S T R O N G
            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo A N D x D R E A M I N G x W H E N x T H E Y ` R E x G O N E x S T R O N G

NOISESIPLAYWITHINMYHEAD&&TOUCHMYOWNSKIN&&ANDHOPETHEY`LLSTILLBETHERE

☆ ☆ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
            Asher looked at Aubree, Stressed much? she sighed and patted her friends shoulder, no matter what they where going to do it would be fun. Asher listened closely to all the options hat they had, Swimming! Fun! Asher bounced out of her seat, and placed her hands on her hips, I vote for swimming, She smiled and then turned to Aubree, Luckily I brought my bikini, Asher moved her body towards her bag and pulled out the teal and silver bikini, and chuckled when she heard what Chloe had said. Well haven't we all seen someone topless before? Asher stood back up and flung her bikini over her shoulder and walked to the bathroom and peeked her head out the door, I don't know about y'all, but I am changing. she popped her head back in the door then changed and walked back out to the living room How do I look? she spun around and held her hands up before jumping over the couch and crossing her feet at her ankles.

THE FLIRTY FRIEND | asher reeves

I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I AM : [Aubree's house]
                      I WAS ENJOYING THE SILENCE `TILL YOU CAME: [friends]
                      I REALLY AM QUITE BUSY : [Chatting]
                      OUT OF COCAINE : [Sucky post :U Outfit]

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

Belle walked in shyly as she heard the girls talking about swimming her stomach turned slightly. She had a bit of low self-esteem she bit her lip "I bought some soda and junk" she said with a small smile. Looking around she giggled "We could always go mess your brothers room up .. Wait that might be hard to do its probably a mess anyways" she said with a chuckle. The young female might have a crush on the hosts big brother though she mainly hide it by fighting with Skylar any chance she got. Then sliding through her contacts she went to Skylar and and type a message with a cheerful smile .

To: Skylar
                                                      Msg: So what in your room can i not touch ;p ?

[[ooc: sleep wear ;p ]]

Shirtless Fatcat

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Aubree smiled as her friend denied the cake fight, her and her hair. So Aubree was surprised when she was all for swimming, so that also put a smile on her face.aubree shrugged at her friend when she that she gots her nickers on, then asher wants to go swimming, and popped up to go get dressed for swimming,
"Exactly!"
Aubree said as she pointed to Asher
"I seen yours a million time? or was it a million and 1."
Aubree smiled at her friend. she looked down, and pulled out her phone to not see her brother text. she glared at her phone.

-To:Skylar
Subject: Well F U too! never mind i got this!

Aubree looked over to belle, which her idea put an evil grin on Aubree's face, and she rubbed her hands together.
"everyone go get dressed and Belle and i are going to go to and look threw my brothers room, doees that sound good?"
Aubree turned to look at belle and as she looked at her.

o.o.c - sorry I'm on. my tablet :/ I tried my best !

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
♪outfit♪
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Most poems rhyme
...This one doesn't.

User Image

Skylar stood and crossed his arms in front of his chest as he listened to Sam's plan. He chuckles slightly, but wasn't sure how he felt about the idea. After all, he did have a crush on one of his sister's friends, Belle, and didn't want to be to mean to her, even if he did pick on her all the time. Also, there was the chance of Aubree ratting him out to there parents, because that was exactly something that his little sister would do. And got forbid they get any of the mixture in the house. His parents would kill him if they found out he was a part of that. "Great idea," he told Sam. "But there's too many risks. Do you really want my parents to kill me?" However, he didn't want to completely get rid of his friend's idea. "Why don't we just modify it a bit? Maybe something less...smelly?" If they were pulling the prank at someone else's house, then maybe he would have been a little more for it. But at his own house, there were just too many risks that would get him in trouble. Just then, Skylar found his phone buzzing in his pocket. Taking it out, he saw that there was a text from Belle and another one from Bree.

To: Belle
        Don't you dare touch a thing!

To: Bree
        Love you too!

Putting his phone away, he decided that they needed to come up with something quick. He did not, under any circumstances, want those girls to be in his room. Who knows what they would find in there. "We've got to hurry guys. They're going to tear apart my room!" He did appreciate the warning though.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

A smile went across her face as she mention messing with her brothers stuff. Soon she grabbed a hold of Aubree's hand and pulled her into the underworld known as Skylar's room. She felt her phone go off but didnt text skylar back for she was already in his room. She then look at Aubree "Do you guys have a piano ?" she asked her friend "Ive been working a audition piece and wanted to sing it for you girls" she said with a chuckle.

[[ooc: sleep wear ;p ]]

Partying Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

vιcтorιa elaιne aden

Companions: The girls.
Thoughts: Partyyy time.
Outfit:PJs, Bikini, Cell

A loud ringing noise came from a galaxy designed Iphone 5, that was laying on the nightstand next to Victoria's bed. The sound immediately woke up, a now half sleeping, girl by the name of Victoria Elaine. Tori grumbled at first but then she relaxed after hearing the tone. "Well, at least it's the song Chasing the Sun or else I'd be pretty ticked right now," she spoke as she picked it up to see who had messaged her. After putting in her phone's passcode she had noticed that the text was from her mother:

To: Tori
        SMS: Hey Tori, this is a wake up text because I knew your lazy butt would still be taking a nap. Well Hun I just left for your grandmother's house for the night but there are some Smores Pop Tarts downstairs. Have fun at Aubree's house!

Without much thought, she replied to her mother with a simple "Will do" and threw her phone onto the bed next to her. She then stretched and begun to stand up, "I guess it's time to get ready then." Within moments she had made her way into her bathroom and took a shower. After doing so she changed into her favorite lazy wear, brushed her teach, and pulled her hair up into a messy side bun. She then walked back into her bedroom, and looked at the time on her cell which showed that it was exactly 7pm. "I have a little time before I have to leave then, she spoke as she shoved the phone into her back pocket. She walked over to her empty backpack and sighed. Due to her procrastination she hadn't even packed her backpack yet so she had a lot to do. She rummaged through all of her drawers and closet, picking pieces of clothing every now and then, and threw it in the bag. She made sure she had clothes for the next day, plus extra just in case. She also packed her bikini since Aubree had a pool in her backyard. After about thirty minutes or so she was finished so she made her way to her kitchen with the backpack in hand. She sat the bag next to the table while she plopped in two pieces of Smores Poptarts into the toaster and poured herself a large glass of fruit punch. She gulped it all down within minutes and preceded to grab her car keys. Though after grabbing her bags she she remembered that Aubree's house was only down the street so she decided to walk. She locked up the house, and proceed to Aubree's.

The trip down the street took only a mere 15 minutes, give or take some, and she arrived at the house only a few minutes past the designated time. She touched the doorknob and noticed it was unlocked so she went right in. She hoped Aubree would be used to her barging in all late as per usual. "Hello ladies! Sorry I'm late but you know me and my naps," she spoke as she casually made her way to where the marshmallows were. She then grabbed a few and stuffed them in her mouth.

WHEN DAYLIGHT'S FADING
WE'RE GONNA PLAY IN THE DARK
TILL IT'S GOLDEN AGAIN

OOC:// Long first post. :p

Loaded Lunatic

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ C H L E Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

User Image
Chloe giggled at what User ImageAubree had said. "You've seen them so many times you could probably draw them from memory.." She laughed. She walked over to the television and put on the music channel, and luckily Scream and Shout was playing, which was Chloe's favorite song of course. It was always on when her and Aubree went clubbing in town. Walking back to where Aubree and Miranda was, she over heard something about going into Skylar's room. "Ew, your actually going in there? That's disgusting. Well, then again I wouldn't mind going through Sam's room.." She said, not realizing what she had said at the end of her sentence. "Wait, what? I mean, no, wait. Did I say Sam? No, I meant we all know why Miranda wants to go to Skylar's room. I don't like Sam he's ewwie.. Miranda loves Skylar!" She finally shouted, panicking over the other guests probably hearing. Her say she liked Sam. Now she was embarrassed. And a little guilty, realizing she'd just outed Miranda for liking Sky. "Sorry.." She whispered to Miranda as she tiptoed out of the room and into the kitchen, trying to get the attention off her and onto Miranda. Though its kinda hard to sneak away when your wearing heels...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces