xxxxlxxxxYOUR SO GULLIBLE || BUT I DON'T MIND
          xxxxxxxTHAT'S|| NOT THE PROBLEM
          xxxxxxxxxxxAND I DON'T NEED ANYONE WITH ME RIGHT NOW
          xxlxxxxxMONDAY || TUESDAY IS MY WEEKEND

xxYOU GET TAKEN || FOR A FOOL ALL THE TIME
          ↬I DON'T KNOW WHY↫

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image
                                xxxxxDestery could slowly feel his concsience slip from him even while being completely oblivious to it, he had already forced himself to think that it wasn't anything to do with his DID.. but; he ended up being dead wrong like always. His heart began to pump fast in sudden rush of anxiety, making him breath harder-- but, he wasn't being loud with it. In fact he was being quite secretive when he least expected it, his eyes darted at Snow and the other girl. As he didn't say a word, just looked around him. Everything was making him paranoid at this point, he could hear thoughts that weren't really his-- Like if someone else was thinking within him; and that was just scary as s**t. "Eh..." Escaped his lips, being as speechless and having so many thoughts rushing threw his mind at once. What the hell could he even begin to say? Not to mention that it hasn't happened to him in quite some time, he'd think that it would just go away.. Nope, sadly disorders like his don't seem to work that way. They kick in and kick out as they please, no ifs, no buts. Destery again shifted his body, removing his back from his chair and scooting up to the table a bit more. Putting his elbows on them, and crossing his arms. Just staring in complete blankness, in which was his mind.

'Who are you people..?' Echoed threw out his head as he again looked up at the other girl; his vision was just as blurry as his mind, and quite frankly.. Destery didn't even know how to answer the question, he was in a spiral of endless thoughts. He was still mentally there though, holding himself from a cliff-- eventually his arms will give out, and eventually.. He'll fall. For now though he held on as good as he could, still being oblivious to what was going on with him. Destery looked to the side of him hearing Snow make a remark to the comment; he could barely even remember what it was even directed to. But she said he was a bad boy, true. So all the man could do is make a nod, "Yeah.." With a voice sounding like a dog whimper, a deep one or something. What sucked was that it couldn't be obvious that he was feeling sick, because it was only mentally. The only things that'd have signs of physical sickness was anxiety and light headed feelings. Of course they can't notice those things right off the bat, they aren't doctors.. it don't need no doctor to see that s**t all the time depending how it bad it can get though. You just know when something just isn't right.

It wasn't clear to him to whatever was going on around him, what was being said, and why he felt so ill. Destery's eyes wandered off around the room that looked as though it was spinning. He was on drugs to to top it off, for all he knows it could be a bad trip leading to a bad mental trip- He's never had a bad trip on any drug though, so it'd be highly improbable if it were the cannabis. Even if it was it wouldn't stop that guy from doing any drugs, seriously. Destery's mental fingers were slipping off the edge of the cliff at this point, and before he or anyone could even know it. He was gone. His vision went black though his eyes were still open, but it wasn't the Destery from before seeing what was sought through his lazy eyes. The Destery that Snow and everyone else had known, just wasn't there. Who knows where he could be? In the deep depths of his mind that seems to stretch as far as the universe goes..? No one knows.

Destery.. or who ever the ******** this guy was now, looked at both of the girls with wide eyes. Scanning them down like if they were a whole new species to him, then he turned his head in several motions while he looked at the ceiling and everything else that seemed to pop out at him. If you want; you can resemble him to looking like a lost puppy, it was clear that the Destery now. Had no clue what was going on, where he was, who he was with; and why he even looked the way he was. He shot his head back at the sudden voice of Snow, it seemed as though she was talking to him.. He wasn't to sure, all he could do is make squinted eyes at her pretty face. "What on earth..Is she talking about?' He finished his sentence threw his thoughts, its all he could really say to Snow's explanation to why she was touching him from before. He didn't remember so it just didn't matter anymore. While letting his eyes drift from Snow to the other girl, a drawing was being held before Snow and himself. So he looked at it with a frown, not because he didn't like it, because he just didn't know what the hell was up. Were they in some classroom? He began to suppose so.

Before Destery knew it he could see another picture being held up, but to just him. But instead he only scanned the picture for a few seconds to he laid his eyes on the girl instead, that he felt was far more interesting then that picture would ever be. The thoughtless boy scanned her lovely teal blue hair, and all of her other features that then lead to her eyes. That he gazed in so hypnotically. Till he shook his head, snapping out of his small trance-- "What? Who are you..who's..-" He stopped himself, in temptation to ask 'Who's Destery.' but, he quickly connected the dots. "I-I'm Destery ?" Wanting to clarify if that really was his name of his host, which he knows nothing about. Another odd thing about that disorder is that, only the main personality could hang on to memory's. The other was just there, and when it came out it would take some progress to remember simple things such as his own name; his actions however stood the same. Still narcissistic during progression.

The sudden actions of Snow reaching and touching Destery's forehead made his eyes shoot up to look at her hands for a split second, till they went back to her face. The look on Destery's face was just complete and utterly clueless, Destery reached his hand and grasped it against her wrist. With no pressure--"Wha-? Why are you even doing this? I'm fine." Swiping her hand away from him a little, carelessly. Destery couldn't help but laugh, he wasn't sure why he found the whole occasion so funny but.. He laughed away. "Pff-- I'm perfectly fine!" He let out ending off his laughing fit. Destery's aura and mind was just different now, it wasn't hard to notice when you already know the way he normally acts. Destery looked around the room a bit more, putting his arms off the table and let them fall to his lap. "Hm, Where are we?" and no wonder why it was so hard to make friends, no wonder why he didn't attend practically all of last year.. Hopefully it wouldn't be a long ways on telling Snow why he was acting the way he was, once he gets back to his normal self.. Losing a best friend to something at the means of this, would make him want to stab holes in his chest.

xxxxxx██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

User Image

DAT SONG :: Taken for a fool DAT OUTFIT :: Hehe

OUT OF CONTEXT ⋮Eh sorry if it sucks.

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
User Image

All she could see for miles was forests. Nice, calm pretty forests. Where nobody would disturb her, where nothing could go wrong. All that there was for miles in front of her, and behind her was peace, quiet. She was alone with her thoughts, there was nothing that she liked more.

All of a sudden, her dream world was shattered as she was bought back to the real world, to her bed to be specific. She couldn't help but to groan, rolling over and trying to go back to her happy place. She didn't exactly know why she had woken up anyway, her alarm hadn't gone off.. or had it? All of a sudden she heard a voice, unable to keep herself from flipping over, searching for the source. "Ali? Is that you?" she mumbled sleepily, sitting up. It had been such a long time since she had seen her friend, she almost didnt recognise her. From the way she looked, she appeared to be happy and well. She didn't seem as though there was a single thing wrong with her, other than the fact that she was sitting in her room, seemingly bored.

Looking over at the clock, she couldn't help but gasp at the time. s**t ! She was late for class ! Oh no, i'm late ! I cant be late, not to school! Where's something to wear.. wheres my books?" she said, moving around her room frantically as she got herself dressed, grabbing her bag. She knew that Ali had still been talking to her, but she also knew that there was no way that she could be any later than she was at the moment. As it was, she had already missed most of first period, and by the time that she got to school it was bound to be the start of her second class, history. Considering the fact that she was extremely intelligent, the fact that she was dreading going to History didn't escape her. It was the only class that she was even close to failing, and she didn't want to get a D on any test, let alone anything less than an A so she really had to get moving. "Come on Ali, I can tell you all about whats been happening at Lunch. For now, lets go !" she said, suddenly more than alert. Normally, she would need a coffee before she was awake in the mornings, but today she had no choice. She grabbed Alisons arm, dragging her towards the front of the house as she quickly grabbed her keys, running to her car.

She had barely had time to process the fact that one of her best friends was here with her. She knew that she was bound to make some snide comment about the fact that she was in such a hurry to get to school, but she wasn't Alison Underwood. She couldn't just get away with not showing up to school and have her parents pay off teachers. No. It wasn't as if she needed them to normally anyway, as most of the time she passed without a problem. Without even noticing it, they were almost at school already. She couldn't even remember getting ready, having a shower, brushing her teeth, her hair but with a quick look in the mirror, she realised she had done all of the above. She was more than frazzled this morning, and she didnt like it.

As soon as she parked at school, she threw her door open, not looking at Alison as she grabbed her bag, closing her door before locking her car, noticing that Ali had her door slightly open. Ali, I have to get to class. The bells about to go, and I cant afford to miss History, Im already behind. I will see you at lunch, I love you and I have missed you so much ! She said, leaning forward to give her friend a big hug before she practically ran into the school. It wasn't quite time for class two yet, so she stood in the hallway at her locker, putting away the books she didn't need for her first lesson. She just hoped that she could pull forward and pass history.. She couldn't afford to fail.

OUTFIT

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
                                                          User Image

User Image

Snow ♦ R u e ♦ Valentine
█████████████████████████████

tab As Snow was introducing herself to the blonde, she noticed Destery started to act weird. His eyes were glazed over, and he looked lost and confused, but also strained. He then replied to her response in a very soft almost inaudible voice. This perked Snow’s curiosity even more. Why was he acting so strange, maybe he really was sick? He then began to scan the room, his body slightly swaying with him, Snow was slightly worried, but maybe the weed he had smoked early was laced with some psychedelic drug. As she explained herself to him, he stared at her with squinted eyes, which only made her eyes widen. He was being strange, that was for certain but maybe he was trying to mess around with her and freak her out? He began saying something, beginning with “what on earth” which made her feel even more awkward as she was explaining it to him. He didn’t seem to really care though, which kind of made her feel a bit self conscious, but she ignored it for the time being.

After finishing up her painting, he looked at for a moment, but started staring at her again. Now she knew how it felt for him when she was constantly analyzing him, she felt uncomfortable, like he was trying to find something wrong with her. What if he did though, would he be like the other kids? He didn’t seem like the type to be mean to other people, but then again she didn’t even really know him, so how could she be positive. The drawing completely forgotten by Destery, he gazed deeply into her green eyes with his brown ones. She stared back, but her look was less hypnotic and more curious and also more paranoid. She didn’t like eye contact, a lot of the time it was too intimate for her liking, that and people could tell a lot about a person just by staring into their eyes. As if coming out a trance, Destery shook his head a little bit and asked her who she was. Okay now she knew he was messing with her.

Ha, ha, real funny. You know who I am, you even complimented my name. And well yeah you’re Destery, unless you just magically got it changed,” she laughed. He told her he felt sick, and he was acting kind of strange too, so she started checking his temperature. This seemed to shock Destery because his eyes widened and shot up to where her hands were and then to her face. Then unexpectedly, he latched it hand onto her wrist, gently though, and asked her why she was doing it, and claimed to be fine. Had he already forgotten that he was saying he didn’t feel well? He threw her hand away from him and started going into a massive laugh attack. He then, while laughing still, said he was perfectly fine.

Snow then realized, this wasn’t a joke, she had met people like him when she was on 72 hour watch, the people with split personalities. He was showing all the signs; loss of memory, irrational behavior, and he certainly wasn’t acting like the Destery she had just met. She was stressing big time now, and stress led to her panic attacks, and panic attacks led to manic episodes, which was NOT a good thing to have in class. Reaching into her backpack, Snow grabbed her bottle of vodka and gulped down a good portion of its contents. She was met with instant satisfaction, taking a deep breath, she was no longer on the border between sober and buzzed, she was more on the border of buzzed and drunk. She pretty much drank the entire bottle in a few large gulps, and the effects calmed her instantly. Everything felt fuzzy and warm, she felt safe and secure. Her vision was a bit blurry but she knew she’d be able to function completely normally.

Standing up, Snow grabbed Destery and pulled him out of the classroom with her, making sure the door closed behind them. She then let go of him and leaned her back against the wall, arms crossed, amused look on her face. So this was the sick he was talking about, wasn’t it?

Which one are you, cause you’re sure as hell not Destery,” Snow demanded more than asked. She was now, thanks to the alcohol, determined and ready for anything this guy had to throw at her.

It’s everything that you seem to ignore.
The classroom that you treated as a bore.
The alcohol you drink but never bought.
The dress you stole, and were never caught.
The bed you wake up in that’s not your own.
The makeup you applied two days ago

OutOfCommonsense: Snow's outfit is right here, and sorry for the lame post xP

Timid Regular

User Image

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
xx
☆ ☆

YOU'GETTAKENALLTHETIMEFOR'A'FOOL x
          xxxxxxxI || DON'T || KNOW WHY

↬I DON'T KNOW WHY↫

User Image
                                xxxxxOh man was he just getting the kicks out of how the girl was reacting to him. Even if he was still confused, and didn't really know what was going on. Being it that hes not the same Destery he was before.. This Destery enjoys seeing others be in bewilderment towards his actions no matter what the occasion was. But lets get real here, so does the real Destery. Cept' for different reasoning, the normal Destery would like making people think hes a freak because how nice or ineffective insults were to him. --Now he likes causing people immense amounts of pain for the shits' n ' giggles. Hes like some masochist willing to crack his wipe on anything that pesters him. He could slap a child with no regret whats so ever, thankfully he hasn't gotten in any kind of trouble like that. Destery has been arrested only once for his disorder, but once they found out about it he was left off the hook. Because anyone with mental disorders such as his are actually innocent, it wasn't their intentions.. just happens. He threw someone out of their car and high-jacked the s**t out of it, for the giggles. Don't worry, he was smiling and laughing the whole time when he did that to! Even when he was in hand-cuffs. The other two times Destery was arrested was for caught with possession of drugs.

Destery had just gotten the rest of his small snickering giggles out, he was so entertained. He looked over back at the blonde girl, that was asian-- which stood out of course the most to him. She looked like some sort of doll to him. "Aww-- shes like some, life sized doll.." He giggled more as he was getting some dirty thoughts by just saying the word 'doll' itself, sick yeah? You haven't seen the last of this new Destery, because that's all he was. Sick and narcissistic, he didn't give a s**t about anyone's feelings even if they were to be friendly to him. But however he was actually complementing the girl that was across from him and Snow, It was always his goal to make a first good- loyal, first impression before he just totally did something horrible. Destery turned himself to see Snow again, she thought he was joking around.. Which forced him to put a sly grin on his face.

"If it were to be unique, I would've remembered it right?" Destery commented still with that smile, that'd just get under peoples skin. He said his words with complete bliss, he wasn't mad or effected by what feelings he'd be hurting. "Oh but, that's right.. I'm Destery." He came to the conclusion of remembering the name of his host, because really having the disorder was like having some sort of parasite within you're mind. Surely the real Destery would have some big explaining to do.. or not? It seemed as though that Snow, was getting onto him-- no matter though, he was still gonna act clueless and such. After the whole swiping her hand away thing, she looked completely shocked. Which was always the reactions he was looking for, so that made him even more satisfied.. She began to gulp down like, who knows how much.. water? He didn't know, but he just supposed it was water till he got a whiff of the smell.. That was vodka, it made him want some to.. But, she drank it all oh so fast. She looked like if she were gonna have some panic attack, like something he'd have..

Snows hand met with his arm as she tugged onto him, causing him to get up along with her. "This is fun!" He blurted out like some little kid, he was having so much fun though. Not to mention she was attractive as heck to, he wanted to do things-- Yeah. The boy couldn't let that get to him though, he still wanted to act as innocent as possible. And so he walked along, or more like dashed with Snow out of the room with the slamming of the door. The teacher was bond to do something about the two, like he gave a s**t though. She pulled him out of the class like if she was the teacher herself, now just who and what did this chick think she was compared to him? As the girl questioned him, he got closer to her. Standing right in front of her, while she put herself on the wall-- He put both his hands smack on the wall to, kind of pinning her but not touching her at the same time. His chest was broad, and he was a toned man to. She was drunk, he wanted to perhaps play some tricks with her or attempt to.. Flirting was one of his other personality's perfections. "Wah-- You just said I was Destery! Pretty hypocritical don't you think?" Destery remarked, backing up from her and laying his back against the wall right beside her. He couldn't get to comfortable with her just yet, though he was very determined to do other things. Destery would hate to have another arrest.. Especially if it were to be because sexual assault.

User Image

OUT OF CONTEXT ⋮x_x

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
                                                          User Image

User Image

Snow ♦ R u e ♦ Valentine

tab There was definitely something up with Destery, he wasn’t himself, or at least the self Snow had gotten to know. He stared at her as if she was some type of prey, he was the wolf and she was the lamb in his eyes. Snow knew somewhat of what to be expecting from the male, since when she was put on watch in the hospitals, she constantly studied the other patients there. There was one woman that caught her eye though. Her name was Maria, she was a beautiful young woman, probably in her late twenties, she was rather thin though and her eyes were always dull and lifeless. She never spoke to anyone, but for some reason she took a liking to Snow. The first day, Snow got to know the woman, and the woman got to know Snow. The next day, Maria was like a completely different person. At first she seemed normal and kind, and then within seconds that same kind woman turned into a violent monster. Thankfully Snow was on full time watch so when Maria attacked her, and yes I mean attacked her, Snow was able to walk away with only scratches, bruises, and a handful of hair missing. Snow was terrified after that, and stayed in a corner for the rest of her time there, still observing everyone, but from a comfortable distance.

If Destery was anything like Maria, she would have to be on high alert, and ready to defend herself at any given moment. Being the paranoid girl she was, Snow took a few self defense classes, and though being as slender and small as she was, she could effectively escape a violent or uncomfortable situation if ever put in one. Her favorite was an effortless little trick, just pinch under the attackers arm, close to the armpit, and twist. Being one of the most sensitive parts of the body, a shockwave of pain will jolt thru the attacker and they will be stunned long enough for her to make her escape. So yes, Snow was preparing for the worst. Snapped out of her defense planning, Snow watched him stare down the blonde, calling her a life sized doll, giggling in an almost perverted way. Snow narrowed her eyes at the male, studying him even more closely now, taking in every movement and detail into her mind. It was what Snow did best, she could learn a lot about a person just by studying them for 10 minutes.

Turning back to Snow, she noticed a sly grin on his face and then proceeded to try and tick her off. Though it didn’t look to have much effect on her, she only raised an eyebrow and continued to stare at him. Her mind raced, though she managed to keep a straight face, Snow was nervous, and feeling a bit panicky. The tone in his voice, the purposely hurtful words, the teasing grin, it was all too familiar to Snow. She began thinking of everything she could have said that he may use against her. This sent her mind into frenzy, hell a better word would be panic, because that was exactly what she was doing. Her heart rate heightened, her palms began to sweat, her pupils were dilated, her mouth dry, and her breathing was strained. She was going into panic mode, though hopefully she was the only one aware of it. The only cure for what was about to happen, was her beloved alcohol. Quickly she reached into her backpack, chugging down the contents of the bottle within seconds. Relief flooded her system within minutes. The panic was gone, and a warm, fuzzy feeling left in its stead. She felt invincible, and everything that she had feared only moments before, were all forgotten, like balloons filled with helium let go into the air.

Snow was in her element now, and a sly smile made way to her pink lips, her eyes narrowing slightly, giving her the cunning look of a fox. Standing up, Snow took Destery’s arm, her grip gentle but firm, she dragged him from the room, her blurry vision not having an effect on her ability to walk normally. Once the door was closed, she asked her question, well more like demanded it. His reaction was as to be expected, sarcastic and snide. As she leaned against the wall, he crept closer, as if he were trapping his prey, though Snow only stood there, smirking up at him. He was trying to intimidate her, slamming both hands on either side of her face. He was right in her face, though their bodies didn’t touch, you could feel the heat radiating off of Snow, and she could feel his. When he made his comment, he backed away from her, leaning against the wall next to her. She could hear lust in his voice; it was something she easily picked out. When Snow was drunk, all inhabitations were lost, she was fearless and fearless lead to her doing things you’d never expect a young lady to do.

Lightly pushing herself off the wall, it was now her turn to get in his face. Running her hand down his chest, she placed it on his firm stomach and leaned next to his ear. She had the biggest grin on her face and she whispered to him. “So what if I am? Besides, in my defense I thought you were kidding at first, though, you’re certainly not the Destery I know. So tell me, who are you?” she whispered, pulling away at the end, tapping her slender finger on the tip of his nose as she said “you” in “who are you”. Pushing herself off of him, she stood in front of him, amused smile on her face. This guy didn’t stand a chance; she was ready for a lovely game, though she certainly planned on winning it.

OutOfCommonsense: Snow's outfit is right here.

Timid Regular

User Image

xx
☆ ☆

↬I DON'T KNOW WHY↫

User Image
                                xxxxxDestery or well, whoever he was really did need to get his head straight with this one. She seemed to be a tough cookie, and to top it of she was s**t faced. And he knows how that goes, when you're s**t faced you do anything. Even if it puts you in harms way, maybe she could defend herself for all he knew? Though none of his intentions were hurting the girl, even he thought he had a problem with that. So yes even his second personality tries to at least put some kind of boundary on his actions. We all know that he wasn't going to get far with pushing those on his self, he'd eventually snap and want to get all handzy and touchy.. lets just see how long that takes. Destery could already see the smirk and the sneer of drunken eyes in her. Now he wishes he was drunk. "You got anymore of that?" He asked, inferring to the alcohol she had drank. Destery had completely forgotten he was even high, because his first personality tends to be high all the time-- These feelings are what he thinks is normal, fancy that.

Lets get real here, Destery is about taller and bigger then you're average full grown man. He knows how to break some skulls, and if he really needed to he'd have all his intentions to. The girl however wasn't scaring him, besides he wouldn't want to hit such pretty face that stood before him. Which made him wonder even more, who the hell was she? Was she some chick, or his hosts girlfriend? His hopes were on the second bid. Why was his other personality so perverted? Who knows-- its different for all people with this disorder, you can either be very violent or whatever. His happened to be perverted with a mixture of violence if he really needed to be. Snow looked like she was studding his every move, which didn't surprise him.. He was acting totally different, what would surprise him is if no one noticed. The boy was just begging for attention and more preferably from the opposite sex. Now just think if the real Destery acted this way? Surely a lot more girls would be around him but only the slutty and whorish kind-- because for some reason they feel like being treated like scum means he loved them? Whatever the case was, he'd probably fit in with some popular know it all cliche; disregarding the way he dresses and somewhat looks.

So who was the prey here? Him, or Snow.. He'd like to think Snow was but, in the way she was acting.. She already had experience with people like him, and he probably wasn't the worst case compared to others. Or at least that what he thought, he indeed have a bad problem with his disorder.. Why else would you think he was sent to a hospital full of insane people? Destery would compare that to being worse then hell, having people drug him all the time and push needles threw his arms to make him feel numb and unable to move. His second personality also remembered that well, he hated it just as much as the real Destery. He couldn't do s**t but yell in their faces, spit on them, whatever-- He couldn't hurt them are try to seduce them. Not to mention his parents let him be a test rat for what could cure his disorder, but none of them seemed to be as close as a cure.. It only made his anxiety worse along with depression. All he had was his brother to cry to, and even then he couldn't do much but say 'It'll be alright.' and have a bad conscience afterwards.

When Destery decided to back off of her, he wasn't very much expecting her to do the same to him. Cept' in a more seductive way, with her fingers gliding across his chest and a firm grip of her palm over his lower stomach. And like she probably wanted to, it worked very well to making him the one trying to seduce; to the seduced. He turned his head away from her whisper, like if it were going to hit him or something. His face somewhat darkened with a light pink, he couldn't help that. Her fingers touched the tips of his narrow nose-- Man what was up this girls sleeve that he didn't know about? Not matter, he wasn't going to let some chick get the best of him! No way, he had a lot of s**t he can pull on her, he just needed a way to somewhat plan out his actions better and more stealth like. "Kidding about what, what joke could I have possibly been playing?" Destery said with his deep, determined but still as she thought lustful voice. He got himself up from against the wall, and pushed he back a bit-- He didn't want some chick feeling like she was bigger then him. As he did so he got closer and put his wide hands on her love handles-- "Who are you is the question~ I told you I'm Destery, who else am I supposed to be?" He honestly said sounding with some confusion. Its not like Destery had some evil name for his other personality, they were still the same but.. different in the head. If that makes any much since.

Destery held Snow close to him, actually like if he were to care for her. Like if they were some couple, he didn't want to make the bad impression he had already gave her even worse.. all he could think at the moment was how to trap this girl, as his prey.. somehow. Destery could tell this was going to be a difficult one. He had to keep telling himself, 'Don't get to comfortable..' Over and over, he needed to stay on his toes about her. She was obviously different then most girls his other personality had met, and had gobbled up. How exactly would he have her on the menu when she was acting the way she was? It frustrated the man thinking about it, he narrowed his eyes down at the girl. His other personality was very much aware what she was talking about however, he didn't want to answer her question when it was so obvious that he indeed was not the Destery from before.

User Image

OUT OF CONTEXT ⋮x_x

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
                                                          User Image

User Image

Snow ♦ R u e ♦ Valentine

tab When he asked her if she had more, she only snorted. Yeah right, like she’d have any left over, and even if she did, she wasn’t sharing it with this Destery. She started laughing, smirking at him again once she stopped; hopefully he’d get the idea just from that. Snow should have been scared, but she didn’t’ care, she felt like she could take on a whole group of guys right now, even though she’d be killed. That didn’t mean s**t to her though, alcohol does that to you. She was watching him stare at her, though now it was a weary one. He obviously wasn’t used to girl like Snow, who threw everything he had to throw her right back at him.

He seemed to be questioning who had the upper hand in this little encounter, him or her. Snow would like to think it was her, but she had a feeling he wouldn’t be one to give up so easily. As she whispered in his ear, he turned his to the side, leaving access to his neck, a bad mood for prey to make. Going in for the kill, Snow moved her mouth right up to his neck, her lips barely grazing it, her warm breath making her way to his skin. She could see the small hairs on his neck raise to this new stimulation. She was tempted to bite it, but that’d be over killing it, she was going to make him sweat this one out. As she slowly pulled back, she could see his face turn a dark pink; she smirked at this, and then bit her lip lightly.
                                                        Well you see, at first I thought you were kidding about not knowing who I was. But seeing as you were serious, I’m Snow, but I’m pretty sure after what I just did, it’s not likely you’ll forget me ever again. Though, if you were to…” Snow said trailing off, knowing he’d take the hint. As she watched him come closer to her, she allowed him to put his hands on her, but only because it wasn’t anything too sexual, his hands were only on her hips. Had they been lower, she’d have to do something about it. “You see Destery, that’s what I’m trying to figure out,” Snow said, slowly moving herself closer to him, placing her hands on his chest again, lightly pressing them against him. Though she made it seem as if it were seductive, it was Snow’s sneaky way of keeping a barrier between the two of them.

In all honesty, though she was constantly in other people’s personal space, when hers was invaded, she would become quite nervous. Snow wasn’t used to people coming so close to her, and if someone had come in her space, it was to harm her. She had what they called, abused puppy syndrome, sudden movement made her flinch and tense up, her body wracked with fear, unless she was drunk. Even though she was drunk, her mind told her she didn’t approve of his closeness. “Well if you’re Destery, why aren’t you acting like him? Certainly you’re not the Destery I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know,” she pried more into the idea of him being someone other than himself. Of course he was going to deny it, but she was going to try and occupy his mind with her, and off of keeping it a secret.

OutOfCommonsense: Snow's outfit is right here. Lame post is lame xP.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
            User Image

User Image
                                                          ILOVEPUPPIES
                                                          xxx p a i n t, p a i n t

location ( ♚ )
                                                          outfit ( ♚ )
                                                          with ( ♚ )
                                                          OCC ( ♚ )

William stretched his arms above his head and arched his back, wishing he felt more rested. Could the dream come true? It was more a nightmare... Everybody has this dream, he know it. It's the dream where you're back in high school but you can't find your way around, you're late, you forget your locker combination, and you realize that you haven't been to math class all semester and you must be failing. Luckily, he always tend to remember that he finished high school and no longer attend as a student right before his panic attack begins. No! He was doing fine, the students were cooperating and no one was disturbing the peace - his peace. William is not your typical art teacher. He takes a very hands on approach. He wanted to go into administration but his passion has always been working with the students. He rarely leaves the building unless he absolutely has to. He loves to sub in classrooms, supervises lunch sometimes, after school he is always at some game, contest, or club meeting. William tries to treat everyone equally. He doesn't only go to football games, he attends all the plays and musicals, goes to band concerts, and drops in on the chess team every once in a while to kick some butt.

William lives and breathes school. They're all his kids. That's the way he sees it. Earth to William. Let it go. When he was hired, he was told they needed someone who was comfortable with doing some social-emotional art therapy as well as the career and college stuff. The district, like many others, was in some financial trouble and budget cuts were impacting jobs. Will was hired because he was cheap in comparison to Mrs. Stone who had 30 years of experience and was at the highest tier of the pay scale. How many times can someone space out from class? Oh god it was so difficult to focus. He let out a giggle. Now he understand students a bit more. As an adult, I am probably one of the few people that actually gets excited when he sees all the stores fill up with school supplies in July.

He watch the clock, the class was about to end in five. So he decide to let them go, go and take five minute to chit chat or whatever kids do at their age. Suddenly the guy who arrived late stand up and so the other girl and both walk out of the classroom. "Eh..." William made a face, not really knowing what was going on with those two. "Class is dismiss, you may leave and remember tomorrow's assignment." William flashed a friendly smile as he sat behind his desk. Who was he kidding? He was a terrible teacher!

Timid Regular

User Image

xx
☆ ☆

↬I DON'T KNOW WHY↫

User Image
                                xxxxxDestery began to feel something telling him from the back of his mind, to stop doing what he was-- and he wasn't completely sure, if that was the REAL Destery or his own conscience.. he didn't want to listen to either of them but. It irked him to hard, he just had to.. he didn't want to fall under some spell from her. At this moment he felt just the sudden erg to do something bad, harmful to her.. but he couldn't, he didn't know why. The boy bit his lip, as hers grazed up his neck. Bad move indeed, he didn't intend on being the one seduced. So with that being said, he wasn't going to let himself be the one seduced-- and he wasn't going to seduce someone else. Not this time, actually he felt as though it was getting boring. All the time when his second personality comes out, its all he does and he usually ends up succeeding all the time. Today he admit defeat with that, he needed to do something else when he actually had the chance.. not the same thing over and over.

The boy was still feeling mighty lusty, and he didn't want it to go any further-- but in the meantime he just listened to what the girl, Snow. had to say to him.. still holding on her her firmly, making eye contact, or trying to. Her drunken eyes were everywhere, it is always hard to . He held quietly listening to her voice contently, he for sure wasn't going to forget her name.. In fact he had an odd feeling towards this girl, this would be the first he'd ever think he met a girl like her. He however didn't even think that she was only acting the way she was because she was drunk, that was out of the question to him. "Well whoever that Destery guy is, I'll be jealous of him." Man and the last thing the main Destery needed was his second personality 'falling' for one of his best friends. Damn now that's a story to tell isn't it? Shortly, after she said a few of her first sentences.. Destery ended up biting his lip up more-- sudden sharp pains began to attack his head like a knife-- it was probably the main personality coming back to consciences .. It looked as though this personality outbreak would only be lasting him a few minutes! and that is the first.

Destery beamed his hands from her hips onto his head, the pain was really unbearable-- and very hard to explain, he squinted his furious looking eyes up to her. More like eyes that looked like he just wanted to die, he was indeed in a lot of pain. Usually it would take a couple hours to go back to normal but, his second personality had probably been out a total of twenty to thirty minutes and his time was beginning to be at its last. He pushed his back to the wall once again, sliding it down till he hit the floor--with long legs stretching across like planks. He growled under his breath, with his hands running threw his hair like if he wanted to rip it out. He later had his back slid still on the wall, but now landing on his side while he laid across the tile floor. Destery just looked like an insane mess-- and to make matters worse, passing period was going on during his whole dysfunctional case. People looked as they feared for him saying 'What the ******** is wrong with him?!' s**t like that. Destery's other personality however, couldn't help but grow a forced smirk on his face-- even though he was still in agony.

The DID patient began laughing hysterically on the ground, like a ******** insane maniac. Unbearable pain pumping threw out his head, down to his toes. "--S..Snow.." He managed to push out of his giggles, making his eyes to hers once again while he smiled on with his back now on the floor. His hands making his way off his head, falling to his firm stomach. A small crowd became gathering around the two.. hopefully no one was recording that s**t. Then soon enough Destery became dead silent, and his eyes pinned shut. His breathing gone down and his hair was messed up, his head sunk to the side of his shoulder. Surely enough after a few seconds of being passed out, the real Destery was back. He let out a groan of agony, it was the first thing he felt.. and he had no ******** clue what episode just happened.. The last time he checked he was in the art class, now he was on the floor outside of it? He turned to his side, hearing snows words echo

'“Well if you’re Destery, why aren’t you acting like him? Certainly you’re not the Destery I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know,”'

It echoed, in his mind being it the last sentence that she had come from her mouth before the whole turning back to normal thing. Destery struggled to look up at her, then noticing everyone else. His eyes filled with terror, with his heart sinking.. he had a feeling that he knew exactly what happened, and for once in a very long while.. He was embarrassed, he wanted to leave..he wanted to die. His heart began to beat at a fast paste again as he quickly got himself off the ground, he took a good long look at Snow.. "I.." The poor boy couldn't process any thoughts correctly, he was completely flabbergasted, and his anxiety was making his heart beat like a mother ********. His sorrowful eyes looked at Snows before they met the hall while he quickly dashed off without any say.

Honestly he could swear he was living a nightmare, the rest of the hall was empty compared to where he was at.. 'They all saw everything..they saw.. they know..' Destery started running out of breath as he came to a stop at the a Janitors closet, he swung the door open and slammed it shut, then put himself inside of the squished up dark closest-- and let himself fall straight on his a**. He curled up his legs and put both hands slap across his face, his knees high up to his upper torso. Destery felt like a vonruble five year old boy, or how he felt like back when he was at the hospital.. teachers have been notified about his sickness, and they've told the students to go to class-- He was glad no teachers had to take him away like back in New York. Instead they just let him run off, if he was in his old school they'd probably shoot him with a dart gun for all they cared.

User Image

OUT OF CONTEXT ⋮omg... o.o

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
                                                          User Image

User Image

Snow ♦ R u e ♦ Valentine

tab WShocked, unexpected, strange, the three best words to describe what just happened. One moment Destery and Snow were flirtting and having a mini seduction war and now he was on the ground laughing maniacly. Yeah, she was beyond freaked out, but she was drunk enough to not let it get to her that much. His face was one of complete agony, he was on the floor looking like he was going to die or something, to be honest, she was really worries. He was manically laughing now, this scared Snow, she didn't know why but it really did. She never experianced this type of thing before, even during her 72 hour hold, she the unknown was what scared her most, and this was something she never expected. He called out her name, and her eyes widened and she leaned over to him, going on her knees, putting her hands on his shoulders, trying to keep him supported, he was heavey though so she didn't help out very much. Then suddenly the giggles stopped and his body stiffened and left still. This freaked her out even more, she let go of him, as if she were letting go of a dead body. Backing up slowly from him, she stood up, and stared at his limp body. Was this real life, or was this just the alcohol playing tricks on her?

Just then the male groaned again, and she stared at him intensly as he slowly layed back up. He started at her like a deer caught in headlights, the Destery she'd gotten to know was back. He was terrified, and he looked almost embarrassed. I suppose she could understand that, she would have to come up with something, and quick. He looked around at everyone, then took one last look at Snow then began dashing down the hallway. This surpirsed Snow once again, and then some asked what just happened, and the hum of students filled the hall.

"[color+#44bb99]Listen up, we're both in drama and we were practicing a scene from play we wrote together, now get the ******** out of here and mind your own bussinesses, nosy a** bitches
                                                        ," Snow slurred angerly. The people around her were once again quite, believing her lie and then continuing on with the normal rutines. Letting out an exaterated sigh, Snow began searching for the male, following the route he had just moments before taken. She knew that there was a good hiding place the direction he ran, the janitors closet, the best place to get s**t faced before class/school. She figured she'd check there first, then the boys bathrooms. Snow was shameless, she didn't care if she'd see all the guys willies, she was on a mission.

The bottoms of her heels clicked on the floor in uneven patterns as she walked over to the closet. Once she made it there, she knocked on the door lightly, then opened it slightly, peeking her blue head in the door. "Hey Des...you in here?" Her question was quickly answered with heavy breathing and slight sniffling. Plus she could smell the weed on him still. Slipping in silently, Snow felt her way around until her hand met with a shaggy haired head. Kneeling down in front of him again, her eyes were slowly adjusting to the dark closet.

Resting her head on his head, she gently stroked his hair, much like a mother would her scared child. "Hey, Destery, it's okay...calm down okay? I told everyone that we were rehearsing for a play and they all bought it. Your secret is safe with me...it's good to have you back," She cooed softly, his head now craddled in her lap as she stoked his hair still. There was no sign of drunkeness in her voice, though the strong smell of liquor could be smelled clearly.

OutOfCommonsense: Snow's outfit is right here. Lame post is lame xP.

Timid Regular

User Image

xx
☆ ☆

↬I DON'T KNOW WHY↫

User Image
                                xxxxxDestery remained silent in the stuffed up closet trying to find his happy place, sadly that wasn't very much working for him. His head was filled with thoughts and he couldn't stop thinking about what could happen, would they send him back to the hospital once they find out he still isn't very well off on his own? It was another one of his fears, going back there would cause him even more damage to his sanity-- He'd probably go even more insane if he had to be locked up and poked with needles again. His hatred for hospitals in general was dramatic, though he always ends up in them for the stupid s**t he ends up getting himself into.. Destery heart beat was abnormally beating and couldn't find a happy place to stop it; man he just wanted a drink.. Much like Snow is with her drinking, Destery is the same way. When ever he gets his hands on alcohol he automatically finds happiness and calms down. It was probably a good thing to have a friend that surrounded herself with alcohol all the time then.. not good physically but still. Weed could calm him down but he doesn't want to think, he wants to not no what the hell is going on-- So drinking was going to do just the thing.

The boy decided that he was probably going to head home, not even taking a bus.. Just walking home, because honestly he didn't even live far from the school. Destery raised his eyes at the clattering sound of high-heels hit the ground. It didn't very much surprise him that Snow would look for him, but he didn't want to see her. Not because he didn't like her, because what he just did! He probably made himself look like a complete fool, it was only reasonable to feel the way he was. The sound of her voice caused him to lift his head from his knees, beginning to loosen up his posture a bit-- It was very hard to be comfortable in there though, so cluttered.. He had to curl up his legs just to fit in there. Destery remained silent to her, his breathing was irregular and easy to spot so he really didn't have need to say anything to answer her question. While she stroked his hair the sudden touch of her fingers made him jolt up a bit, but surely enough he began to be more calm from her sudden touches. Destery looked over to her as she entered the closet with him, putting their heads together and still he couldn't make out any words to say.. Destery was just speechless really. While his head laid upon her lap he turned to the side facing the door-- Not wanting to look at her face, then finally he try'd his best to catch his breath.. "w-What did I do.. while I was gone?"

Destery got himself up from her lap, deciding to finally make eye contact with her with eyes that looked worn out. The smell of alcohol in her breath made him want to drink even more, letting his eyes drift around the dark cluttered closet and back to her. After she said she told them all that lie, it didn't very much make him feel better. It wasn't the truth, the truth was is that he was being insane-- They were fed lies, it perhaps made him feel worse but yet thankful he had a friend like her. "You're gold.. I'm sorry.." He paused, looking for more words to say but he just couldn't think correctly.. "I just want to be s**t faced, like you.." Destery admitted putting a smile on his face, don't let that smile fool you though.. He was still very much sad, he just always has a way of smiling at his own pity.

User Image

OUT OF CONTEXT ⋮Now this is crappy.

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Time Skip

It's now 12:30 and classes are being dismissed once again, to send those kids to lunch. Right after lunch is also a free period to get some work done or maybe even sit around and talk, maybe even ditch. The school seems to be serving many different dishes, pizza, chicken sandwich, salad, burrito you name it they got it. This will allow those new people who joined a way in, people who haven't posted with that second or third character a way in and also get some teachers interacting since they too will be at lunch.

&&&

Check the front page under annoucenemnts, they have been edited. If you have any questions quote me in the OOC or pm me. If you would like go ahead and incorporate Sylar's text as pre-being sent.

Anxious Seeker

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

User Image
яileyven†heos

Close your eyes and make believe

This is where you wanna be

forgetting all the memories

Try to forget love 'cause love'sforgotten me

Riley was spread out on her bed, laying on her stomach, her right arm and part of her right leg where hanging off the bed. Her head was turned to the left, resting on her other arm with was bent under her head. Her pillow was long gone in her messy room. The only light shining in the messy room was from the clock, and the hall light peeking out from under the door. A phone lit up on the other side of the bed a moment before its alarm sounded. The alarm sounded like different things switching between each other, first a foghorn, then an out-of-tune flute, bells, almost every annoying sound you could think of. Riley groggily flipped over and reached the phone. Groping around it took her a minute to find the phone among the discarded blankets. Getting a hold on her cell phone, Riley brought it to her face. Squinting in the light, she touched the screen off the phone and dragged the on-off switch on the touch screen to off. Riley laid there in the dark room for a few moments, commanding her body to sit up. It took a few self beatings to kick her body into gear; sitting up Riley wondered why in the world did she set her alarm? She almost never did, she was not a morning person in the least. Thinking about it the senior realized she didn’t set her alarm. One of her cousins must have. Her guess it was Loki, he was always the trouble maker, like his namesake. Frowning, Riley yawned, she could never fall back asleep once she was awake. She had nothing else to do then get ready.

Reaching over to her left, Riley groped around for her beside lamp blindly. When she found the switch she twisted it, to turn on the small lamp. Blinking in the harsh light Riley scanned her room with her green eyes. Once her eyes had adjusted to the light, Riley swung her legs off the side of her bed and stood up. Rolling her neck, Riley walked though the cluttered floor to her door, picking up a clean towel on the way. Opening her door, Riley stumbled down the hall over to the open bathroom, right when Loki was opening his door. Turning on the light, she closed the door behind her, hearing a muffled yell from the other side from her younger cousin. Riley chuckled lightly "Snooze you lose" She called to her cousin. Shedding her over sized, video game shirt and black boxers, Riley stepped in to the shower. Shivering in the cold air, Riley reached out to flip on the water. She was blasted at with ice cold water. She shivered, quickly turning the water to a warmer setting. After rinsing the soap from her body and the conditioner from her hair, Riley turned off the flow of water. Stepping out of the shower, she dried herself off with the towel, wrapping the towel around her body she hurried back to her room.

Closing her door behind her, Riley sighed when she didn't hear any sort of noise making from her cousin, she had gone unspotted. Throwing her towel on the back of her desk chair, Riley went to her dresser, digging through it, Riley found the under garments she was looking for. Last thing in her dresser was her beat up jeans. Going to her closet Riley picked out a black t-shirt and plaid over shirt. Leaving the plaid shirt unbuttoned Riley moved to her desk to find her charm bracelet, her watch and her pride dog tags. The last few things were her jacket and her paint splattered shoes. Grabbing her purple I-pod and her phone from her desk Riley left her room, stuffing the two objects into her pocket. Closing and locking her door behind her, Riley walked down the hall towards the kitchen.

As soon as Riley set foot in the kitchen Chief came running up to her, tail wagging. She petted him for a brief moment before moving to grab an apple from the fruit bowl, not bothering to try and make something since she was already running late. Halfway to the door Riley grabbed her messenger bag from the chair where she had left it the night before. With one last pat to Chiefs head, Riley was out the door and in her pickup truck.

Riley got to school before the bell. Rushing to put her things away, she just made it to her first class. The rest of her day till lunch went smoothly. Her classes were easy for Riley. For most of the classes Riley would sit next to her friends and just talk. It’s how Riley spent most of her time in class but she stayed a mostly A student. When Lunch rolled around, Riley was bored out of her mind with her classes. On the way out of the class room Riley pulled her iPod from her pocket, Sliding one head phone in to her left ear, Riley started to hum to the song.

Well, hey, hey, baby, it's never too late

Pretty soon you won't remember a thing

And I'll be as distant as stars reminisce

Your hearts been wasted on me

((ooc: Sorry I couldn't come up with a better intro post))
                                        outfit
                                        Music

User Image

Girl-Crazy Smoker

6,900 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
xxxGarrett? Please sweetheart, call me Quest.

xxxAnd you know...

xxxI wanted love. I needed love. Most of all, most of all. Someone said true love was dead and I'm bound to fall, bound to fall... For you. Oh, what can I do?
xxxBut you don't know how I...

xxxGot your body so wet. Now we're finally here in person. I taste pain and regret, in your sweat. You've been waiting for me. I can tell that you've been practicing. All those other men were practice, they were practice.
For me. Yeah, for me.
xxxI can't stay love, even though...

xxxYou never lied to me not once. It's not your fault that I can't trust. It's in my past, it's in my path and I can't go there. Making a mess out of this game, to see it all go up in flames. So tired of being ruthless and wreckless.

Quest stretched to his full length under his sheets. The cold of the bottom of bed from being vacant shocked his eyes open. He must not have turned on the heater last night. He didn't feel the need to squint his eyes because his windows were nicely decorated with thick, soft brown curtains. His room resembling a similar pattern. He sat up shirtless, sheet at his waist. He had boxers on, a clear sign no girl had accompanied him the night before. He heard a little puppy huff and saw Shiloh laying next to him. A smile came to his lips and he made those cute kissy baby talk sounds on top of his muzzle. The puppy sneezed but was more than pleased about receiving attention. His little puppy tail wagged away at his comforter. Quest began to scratch at his messy dirty blonde hair as he turned to look at the clock. Which had an ashtray full joints of different shapes and sizes next to it. He really needed to make a second generation chong with those. He blew air up to his hair and brought his attention back to the time. It read 7:30 AM. Normally that'd be a nuisance seeing as it would mean he was late for school. But today there was something more important he needed to do first. Quest got out of bed and sauntered over to his bathroom. He gave his reflection a glance and said. "Aren't you pretty." He then turned on the water of the shower while pulling himself out of his boxers. He hopped inside knowing he hadn't adjusted the water yet. It had become a routine early on for him to cool off from the anger he felt towards his sperm donor. Not many could appreciate a cold shower. Other than your p***s trying to escape inside of you, it wasn't too bad. After adjusting the water, Quest washed his hair and himself then got out. He set up in front of his mirror to do a quick shave. He wanted to look nice for mother. Him and Kass were going to brunch with her before she departed to go do what she did best. Act. When he was done, he splashed some water onto his face. That's when he thought it'd be a good time to get his lovely sister up. She was the one to sleep in. And still had the audacity to take the longest to get ready.

Quest walked out of the bathroom and back over to his bed with a towel wrapped around his waist. He picked Shiloh off the bed and held him up allowing the pup to give him kisses. As he made his way to Kassandra's room, he riled the puppy up. He put the puppy down next to her face and said 'get her' in an cute excited voice. When Shiloh was steadily licking Kassandra's face, Quest walked out. He hoped that worked well enough. He went straight to his closet to put some clothes on. Soon enough Kassandra and him would be wrestling around. He pulled on something he had already planned to wear. Quest went exit his closet when Kassandra popped up there. He backed up a little with a sly smile on his face. "Can't we just talk about this?" She sprung onto Quest making him fall back on his collection of shoes. They went at it for a good ten minutes until their mother stepped in. "Alright, Alright you two. I'm going to be gone on another business trip and I'm sure you'll BOTH be feeling sorry about forgetting your poor old mom with your Twin Smackdowns." They both froze at the sound of her voice but still wore mischievous grins. Kass had the upper hand at the time so she got off to run out the door when Quest stuck a foot out to efficiently trip her. He got up quickly snickering and ran past her to pick up his phone and wallet. He stood in the doorway of his bathroom to give the front of his hair a lift. His hair had a mind of its own. The mind of sexy. He sprayed himself with Curve and made his way downstairs yelling. "Lets get moving ladies. I'll meet you at the restaurant. Be there or be square." He finished as he closed the front door. His heart began to beat a bit faster. But only because his eyes found his new Yamaha FZ8 Motorcycle. He approached it and petted it in a 'my precious' type manner before getting on. The helmet was already sitting on the seat so he picked it up to put on. Quest didn't hesitate to speed off. He took the wind into his lungs. The light to his skin. It didn't take long to get there so he knew they wouldn't be too long either. He walked to the booth and the young woman working there asked his reservation name. She had long brown hair with chocolate brown eyes, pretty face. He took the time to lock eyes with the girl, letting an attractive smirk show before responding. "Levingston. My mother and sister should be joining me shortly." She smiled back and appeared to have the desire to speak up but she stayed professional. She led Quest to their table inquiring about his choice of drink. "Cranberry Juice, please." The woman nodded then disappeared. Surprisingly, his mother and Kassandra showed up before the girl did with his drink. Her eyes widened at his new company and she quickly set down his drink to take down theirs. Quest furrowed his brow a little with curiosity but that passed. They all talked and bonded ever more over a fantastic breakfast. Not too long after, mother had to go. She was to be picked up to be transported to the airport. "Well, I should be back in two weeks. Should you guys both know is not will. I hope to be back that soon." Kass and Quest both stood up to get a hug and a kiss from mother. Quest was older now but there was still that pain in his heart every time she left. He sighed and kissed her tenderly on the cheek. "That's what were hoping for too." He added lowly. "Love you mommy." Not because he was embarrassed to say so. But because habits like those were hard to break. Kass and Quest watched her until she was out of view. "Think we should head to school now. It'll be lunch by the time we get there." Kassandra agreed then started gathering her things to leave too. He went to take the last drink of his tall cranberry juice to see the condensation had dripped onto the napkin revealing black outlines of weird shapes. He lifted up the napkin, turning it upside down. Mandy. 206-577-6369. Quest grinned tucking the napkin into the inside of his coat pocket. "See you there sis." He said as he made his way out of the restaurant. He made sure to stop at the booth. He leaned an arm against it as he stood close to Mandy. He kept his voice calm and cool. "Thank you for your service. You'll hear from me soon or never, Mandy." Making his way out, he gave her little hope as he looked back at her over his shoulder.

As Quest made his way to school on his motorcycle. He suddenly felt dull and slow. He parked in the middle of the student's parking lot and opened up the little compartment on his bike. In there was a lighter, a Top cigarette roller and a baggie labeled 'Smelly Proof' full of of already rolled joints. He pulled his helmet off and hung it on a handle. He pulled out two joints and lit one up as he put the other in his ear. He puffed away in bliss and his sister pulled up next to him. She rolled her eyes but still wore a smile. He took a long drag and held it in. "Don't be hatin' sis." He said as he held in a cough long enough to blow out the smoke. He got off his bike to walk with his sister up to the school. They still had a bit to walk so he had time to smoke his joint to a roach. When he was done, he dropped the roach in his left back pocket on his jeans. "That's better." Quest said mostly to himself. But continued to Kassandra. "We already ate so what the hell are we going to do? We'll see who's here. I'm sure Destery and Aubrey are already here." They made their way inside and there were many people about doing whatever they pleased. They went to their lockers, which were right next to each other and got their things situated. Kassandra made a comment about him carrying a joint in his ear. Quest stuck his tongue out playfully. "I wish they would ask me about this joint. There's no telling what kind of explanation I'd come up with. But if you're worried, you can be worried for me because I'm not." He said in an upbeat tone before closing his locker. He leaned against it as Kassandra finished her business in hers. "Have you ever noticed all the holes in the ceiling? It's kinda crazy if you think about it. Kind of like cheese...Cheesy ceiling. No...it's holes....Holy ceiling." Kass gave him a look and he chuckled. "Sis come on. I'm bored." She shoved him in the chest and he made her favorite monkey face to make her smile. When she began to giggle, Quest sighed happily still looking around. His eyes found an Aubrey and he couldn't hide his grin.

User Image

Around Me: Sissy
On My Mind: Where is everyone? I could be more stoned...
What I'm Wearing: Outfit
Do You Hear The Music: Nirvana - Lithium
[[OutOfChongs:;;]]

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User ImageUser Image

So far during my day I had six students visit me, wanting to talk. One of those students wanted the sex talk, which left me wondering so much. Such as the parents who I had to call right after to fill them in. Sometimes my job wasn't the greatest, most things that had been talked around stayed within my office. Unless it was health threatening, or something involving my self that should involve the parents. If anything I could hold information pretty damn well these students trusted me and I wasn't going to betray that trust. Once that bell echoed in the hallway, I lifted my head noticing as the hallway flooded with students heading off to lunch. I normally ate in my office, encase I was needed in which I could always eat later. But today I decided to eat in the teachers lounge.

After getting more situated and gathering my small bag which contained my food I left the office. During my stroll in the hallway I gave off smiles and a few waves, one girl even hugged me for a hello. I couldn't help but laugh and it brought a large smile to my lips. Once inside the teachers lounge, I plopped a seat at a round table near the window, I always enjoyed a view. My hands fiddled in my bag, pulling out a container which held cold pizza. Yeah last nights dinner, I enjoyed cold pizza well it really wasn't cold but it sure wasn't hot. Things I cooked normally burnt , or went up in flames so I decided long ago to eat out or use the microwave for those frozen meals.

Eyes scanned around wondering if this place was always so empty. I can't say the last time I was truly in the teachers lounge. Which reminded me - I pushed from the seat and moved out of the room and down the hallway only a few steps to a machine. Yes the school had three of these located around, they gave out different drinks. I had picked a simple coke though that mountain dew called to me I still didn't pick it. After getting my drink I moved back to the teacher lounge taking my seat and a bite from the tip of the pizza. Luckily the coke was a bottle, since cans had been tried at first but became messy, with bottles you got a lid and less mess for students to make.

-------------

Mood - Happy
                                              Location - Teachers lounge
                                              Speaking To - N/A
                                              Outfit -
                                              Loft

(OOC--- Bleh post / Still editing the layout don't really enjoy it)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff