Welcome to Gaia! ::

currently with: Anthony thinking: new kid I do believe currently at: my locker currently wearing: aww ye currently dating: no one song in my head: Renegades by Feeder

Let's be friends so we can make out
You're so hot let me show you around
I see what I want and I wanna play
Everybody knows I'm getting way

He's got no idea where you've been
No idea what you've been doing
In the bedroom in positions
That he never knew existed

I can't hold back my hands won't let me
It's the touch of your skin is it lust or envy
I can't hold back my pride won't let me
I'm seein red this is all too deadly

User Image

Jono couldn't help but feel a slight accomplishment, so he got the new guy to smile already. The locker joke seemed to be the reason for that smile, which made him grin. He couldn't help now take in his features of the new student. He had gorgeous eyes, and a cute smile for sure. He was cute, but an odd cute. For now he wasn't quite sure what that meant for himself, but he snapped out of his train of thought when he introduced himself. Anthony,was his name so of course Jono responded with his own name. "I'm Jonothon, or just Jono." he said smiling at the other before taking a water bottle from his bag.

That was the problems with speed, you always got so thirsty on it. He remembered one time he drank almost 4 litres in a few hours. He had to go to the bathroom later that day a lot. He felt residue in his nose from earlier and let out a small sniffle. He blushed slightly, which was a first for him. Since when did he blush or feel like he was being awkward. He decided though to go with a simple excuse. "Sorry allergies, I'm allergic to some fragrances." he said covering himself quite well. It was a common allergy after all, and in a high school students always used body sprays and perfumes. He checked his blackberry quickly to figure out what class he himself had first, he always got mixed up with his classes, once he was in them he was fine, but he had more then once gone to the wrong class.

Jono continued to talk a bit, being more chatty then most after all, and plus being on speed he could keep going and going. "I have.... art first, what's your schedule look like? Also if you want we can grab lunch together, you can join me and a few friends, I'm sure they'd be down for you to join." he said being friendly and inviting the other to join him at lunch. Why not he was new and didn't have the luxury of having lived here prior to high school, Jono himself may have left for three years, but he came back last year and didn't have too much trouble fitting back in. Of course when he left he had been a little more innocent, then when he came back. So sure he had gotten a rep for himself, but he didn't really care, plus it's not that bad of a thing to enjoy sex so much.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJONO thetweakedslut STARSMORExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IT'S ALL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE BABY

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
                                                          User Image

User Image

Snow ♦ R u e ♦ Valentine
█████████████████████████████

tab He was caught off guard it seemed, and honestly who wouldn't be if a complete stranger started poking at you. Snow wasn't a very shy person, or at least she wasn't when she was drinking, when she was sober it was like a completely new person, shy, awkward, quiet. Not many people had the honor of seeing her sober, but if they did, it definitely put their perspective of her into a new light, and they'd probably understand why she didn't stay sober. But that was a different story for a different time.

The shaggy headed boy looked down at her, since even with her heals on he seemed to tower over Snow. His eyes were visibly red, a clear give away, and then again hers probably were too. He stared her dead in the eyes for a moment before leaning against the lockers eyes basically squinting before saying she was a barely functioning alcoholic. Snow stared laughing a bit, because she liked him, he had some sass in him, and dealt what she gave right back to her. It was fun finding someone who wasn’t intimidated by her. Leaning on the locker next to him, she ran a hand through her hair again before looking towards him.

Ay, I may be an alcoholic, but barely functional, that’s just mean,” she mocked hurt, putting her hand where her heart was to add to the affect. “Nice to meet you too. I’m Snow but you can call me whatever you feel like I suppose,” she said putting her bottle back into her backpack. She wasn’t one of those girls who carried a purse around with her everywhere, who needed a purse when you had perfectly good pockets? She ignored his failure statement, because she didn’t say like he was, and she didn’t feel the need to explain herself to him. He took out eye drops, missing one eye by a bit, making it look like he was crying. This made Snow smirk a bit, though she didn’t know why.

A schedule? Sure, why not, I’ve got time to kill, plus it’s funny watching those old hags in the office get all hot and bothered when I walk in there. You ready to go right now….I don’t really want to call you stoner guy, you have a name?” Snow asked, pushing off the locker and walking right up in front of him, poking the tall male in the chest as she asked for his name. Snow didn’t really know what personal space was, and sometimes she tended to make people feel uncomfortable because of it. That’s when she noticed how tall this guy really was, she was about 5’7” normally, and with the heels she was currently wearing her height was boosted by a good three inches, yet he still seemed to tower over her. Stepping back finally, she turned around and started walking, figuring if he wanted to he’d follow, but just in case he didn’t understand what she was doing, she held up her hand and gestured for him to follow.

It’s everything that you seem to ignore.
The classroom that you treated as a bore.
The alcohol you drink but never bought.
The dress you stole, and were never caught.
The bed you wake up in that’s not your own.
The makeup you applied two days ago

OutOfCommonsense: Snow's outfit is right here

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
            User Image

User Image
                                                          ILOVEPUPPIES
                                                          xxx p a i n t, p a i n t

location ( ♚ )
                                                          outfit ( ♚ )
                                                          with ( ♚ )
                                                          OCC ( ♚ )

If you've ever visited a suburban town, then you know exactly what it's like. All white houses, picket fences and fresh cut, green grass. It's all the same, anywhere you go. And where William was living, looked no different. On the outside, it was a happy, clichéd, suburban town on the outskirts. At least, that's what it looked like. But sometimes, things aren't always what they seem- A pale skinned male tossed and turned in his four poster bed, kicking off the blankets and pulling them back on again with annoyance. He sat up before throwing his head back down against his pillows, turning this way and that in yet another fruitless attempt to get comfortable. But nothing seemed right, not now that he knew what he had to do, and the reasons he had to do it for. Not now that he had finally admitted to himself what his subconscious must have known for years. He only accepted the job as a teacher because he enjoy teenager's body curves.

William wasn't the football star, or the homecoming king, or even in the slightest way visible to 'those people'. -William Foster was born December 4. He was an English nerd…enthusiast. He loved Shakespeare and Poe, enjoyed watching old movies, and appreciated art. He would rather sit at home and lose himself in a book than spend his time with shallow, dim-witted people. Even in high school, he would have rather auditioned for the school play than try out for the football team. William was his own person with too much knowledge for his own good, and when he got to college he decided that he wanted to spend his life sharing that knowledge. So, as you might have guessed, William pursued the education route and got his Teaching Degree with a focus in Art.

'6:37am' his bedside alarm told him with what must have been satisfaction as William sprung from his bed and out of his daydreaming. He was going to be late. Monday mornings never suited him well, as they served as a reminder of the fact that the perfect weekend he had just spent. He hastily threw on his No Fail Teacher Uniform of pants, a shirt and vest, and a tie. A coffee- black, from the place down the road, (there was always time for caffeine) and William was ready for whatever the day brought. As William pulled into the Staff parking bay, he could already feel the looks he was getting from a group of juniors who were perched on a bench nearby. It was to be expected really, a man of his age teaching at a high school filled with young girls, eager for a distraction from studies. Because that's all he was to these girls- a simple distraction from school life. In a way, he almost felt sorry for them if he, William Foster, was their biggest thrill for the day. Didn't they know how unexciting he really was? How his idea of the perfect night was reading his favourite book, Pride and Prejudice, curled up on the couch next to someone he loved? He suspected that most of his students assumed he lived the crazy life of a young bachelor, picking up a new girl every night, frequenting the newest and loudest clubs and that his occasional lack of focus during lessons was due to his staying out at all hours of the night.

He put this memory to the back of his mind as he pushed open the door and stepped inside the school. His briefcase weighed on his side as he strolled down the hall scanning for Sylar, until he caught a glimpse, standing by her locker with someone."Morning" he smiled, his gaze lingering slightly on the latter before walking past into his classroom. It wasn't long after he had sat down at his desk that he heard his door open and then close again. William was checking over his list of students that were coming in this year. He looked down at the list.
                                                          Margaret Aaron
                                                          Daniel Adams
                                                          Pete Bash
                                                          Derek Campbell
                                                          Rebecca Carter
                                                          Suzan Carmichael
                                                          Etc...

Finally the bell rang and bunches of groups emerged in the classroom. William patiently waited as everyone took their seats. "Like I was saying, I want all of you to hand in a written paragraph about what is art for you for next class, so we can get started on our other requirements. So if there's no questions you may start." Everyone let out a little moan but then everything went surprisingly peaceful."Please pair up with the person beside you and take out your art supplies. We are going to work on a portrait." The noise level went up a little too loud. He was now hearing everyone's different conversations."Keep it simple and fun, no stick figures are allow!"

Timid Regular

User Image

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██xx☆ ☆
      YOU'GETTAKENALLTHETIMEFOR'A'FOOL x
          xxxxxxxI || DON'T || KNOW WHY
          xxxxlxxxxYOUR SO GULLIBLE || BUT I DON'T MIND
          xxxxxxxTHAT'S|| NOT THE PROBLEM
          xxxxxxxxxxxAND I DON'T NEED ANYONE WITH ME RIGHT NOW
          xxlxxxxxMONDAY || TUESDAY IS MY WEEKEND

xxYOU GET TAKEN || FOR A FOOL ALL THE TIME
          ↬I DON'T KNOW WHY↫

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image
                                xxxxxDestery's eyes had gotten back to their normal state, his whites were actually white now but.. It never changed the fact that he just looked stoned all the time, a lot of people would maybe think its attractive but then again society thinks its vulgar, and want nothing to do with the boy. He had bent down to pick up some of the fallen papers that had his shoe markings all over it, stuffing them into his backpack. Yeah not being that organized at all like he would with everything else, it was school, the only thing he cared about in school were his grades. If people didn't like him then so be it, not' like hes gonna see them anytime in his future. Destery laughed at the girl, as she mocked butt hurt back to him. Now that was the kind of attitude he looked into for anyone, throwing insults that were completely meaningless and .. not that insulting. Not some person who'd take great offense to it and go off on him, nothing like that. "Ah--Yeah alright Snow, that's unique." Destery pointed out with a broad smile, man it was just hard to bum this guy out. His deep voice filled peoples ears often making them give him looks, like 'Did that come from him?' Though its not like he doesn't look like he'd have that type of voice, its just .. yeah .

As she left her finger among his chest he stared down at it, then scanning her from head to toe with a 'Hmph..' Kind'a like if he was trying to look for something in her, that's not what she said. Destery didn't exactly mind that she poked him earlier or just now, personal space wasn't always good to him either. He'd rather be closer to someone then further; that just might be his paranoia but still he just enjoyed any company unless they were a huge stick n' the mud. "That's the first, not often that people ask my name 'round here!" Destery joked to himself with a laugh that would fade away, cos' he'd be the only one laughing. The girl had began to walk away as soon as his lips began to move again, along with his legs following the girl in high heels. "Destery, or whatever nickname you give me.." He mumbled his words at the end of his sentence, walking side by side with the girl. Hopefully she wasn't crummy like most chicks were to him, he never wanted to get his hopes up on meeting someone that's actually just as chill as he is. And you know what they say, first impressions are everything! Destery doesn't fly with that, he could make a complete fool of himself and be okay with it; people wouldn't know who he really is, how he really acts, so why judge on first terms?

The two walked together to the main office's, remembering that she had said they'd get all hot because of her, 'wonder why'd they'd wouldn't like her..' Destery kept his thoughts to himself, "--I don't really remember much of last year, wasn't there to. Why would you know I was held back.." Again he questioned her, he didn't have a nag for asking questions he was just curious at the time. As long as she didn't know why he wasn't there last year, he'd be fine. Though he wouldn't think there would be any possible way of her knowing why, all he would always say is that 'Oh I'm sick.' Which in a sense, he was, and always will be ill. Even though the question was out of no where and late he at least deserved a reason why'd she know, Destery put his hand on the door knob of the front office. Opening the door for Snow like a gentlemen would, if he weren't so shaddy lookin' know one would ever know he's high because how good he plays off being sober.

xxxxxx██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

User Image

DAT SONG :: Taken for a fool DAT OUTFIT :: Hehe

OUT OF CONTEXT

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image
[There's a f i r e starting in m y heart ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxReaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the d a r k
xxx[ Finally I can see you c r y s t a l clear]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGo ahead and sell m e out and I'll lay your ship b a r e
x[ Don't u n d e r e s t i m a t e the things that I will do ]

[ The s c a r s of your love remind me of us]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The scars of your love, they leave me b r e a t h l e s s xxxx
[You had my h e a r t inside your h a n d ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And you played it to the b e a t
[Now I'm gonna wish you never had met m e]xxxx

"Well it's nice to meet you Anthony.." With those last words and a point to the boys locker he was off, walking away. I turned on my heel watching him walk away, like the weird little boy he was. He was shy, so it seemed but it didn't come off as an annoying shy. Well no shy person came off as annoying more like cute. One thing I disliked about shy people, they could use it as a weapon because it's so damn flippin cute! With a sigh, I turned back around bending down to pick up my books one kneed pressed to the ground. In my line of sight came Layla who just passed. Before I could even think of a hello she was gone. I didn't understand she wanted to talk didn't she? Why not just talk now and get it over with?

Well I wasn't about to wreck my brain over her, after all what ever it was it must not be important if she just ran off like that. I thought I was rude - Seriously! " Better get to class.. " My first class. Ugh! it was history I wasn't bad at history it just bored the hell out of me. While walking of course my phone just had to start vibrating again and feeling well good. Instead of letting it go I pulled it out quickly looking over the text. It was from oh hell my best bud in the world.

To - Jono
                                                    From - SySy
                                                    Msg - I loveeee winter! Just go have sex with the gardener in the snow, the heat and sweat will melt it all away for you. Hmmm' a little late? Cutting it a bit close are we.

Pressing send, I held onto the phone instead of just placing it back into my pocket. I mean I knew I would be getting another text so why not just leave it out. After sending it and looking up it's when I noticed William the art teacher, the some what sexy art teacher I might add. Okay he was a little bit weird but an awesome weird. " Morning " I flashed him a large toothy smile and continued on my way.

Upon entering my first class, I took a nice window seat so I could gaze out at the white field and enjoying the day dreams I will be having. Instead of listening to a simple minded teacher who needs a raise. And what do you know my phone went off again, who was it this time? After placing my books down on the table and settling nicely into my seat. I looked over the lit up screen, it was Layla - what the hell? I just seen her yet she couldn't talk to me but she is perfectly fine to text?

To - Lala
                                                    From - King
                                                    Msg - Wait- Huh? I just seen you, at school? What are you doing home?

Pressing send, I placed the phone down next to my books and awaited for class to start. I for one haven't been this lost in awhile and that is saying a lot for me. Wait- Nooo I'm not one to get lost easy, or well that easy. It's whatever as long as I get filled in soon that is.

User Image

-------------

Mood - confused - normal
                                      Location - School - History class
                                      Speaking To - N/A
                                      Outfit - Click side image

(OOC--- )

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Take a seat my dear
Make yourself comfortable this could take a while
Crack another, dear
I can't see now and I wouldn't change a thing
Life should burn with such a ******** flame
If not you've only got yourself to blame

________________________________________________________________________________________________

She knew that she should have talked to Sylar at school. Just said something, anything rather than just running past him like a rude little b***h. But the truth was, she was fairly sure that as soon as she stopped, as soon as she looked him in the face, she would lose it and start crying pretty much straight away. She couldn't afford to do that, not in the school corridor anyway. if she started with the emotional out pour, then she was fairly sure she would announce to Sylar in front of the whole school that he was going to be a daddy, before she was even sure for herself.

Text
                          To: Sysy
                          Msg: Im sorry..
                          I know I was rude,
                          I just.. I didnt feel well, and I didnt want
                          to vomit all over your nice shoes (:
                          Just a bit of food poisoning I think, I will
                          be fine soon, ill take some medicine soon.
                          So yeah..
                          Im at home
                          See you after school?

She knew that in a way, she had just lied to him. yet she couldn't be a cruel b***h and text him about what was happening. That just wasn't fair. Even if they weren't together, which was one of her bigger fears, she still would never treat him that badly.

Getting up off the floor, she made her way downstairs to get a glass of water, gulping down the chilly liquid as fast as possible. She knew that she wasn't going to get anything done before this afternoon. She couldn't help but to chuckle to herself. Oh, she always had a way of getting herself into messed up situations. There was no doubt about that. One thing she knew, one thing that she would Tell Sy straight away was that there was no way that she was going to get rid of the baby that was growing inside of her. She knew that he had a choice too, he was the father of the child, but it was just something that she was firm against. She was not going to make him stay and look after the baby if he didnt want it, but she knew that she was going to keep it. She knew that she didnt like boys, not in that way. But the baby growing inside of her didnt have to die, just because of the poor choices that she had made. She just couldn't do that.

Text
                          To: Sysy
                          Msg: If you want,
                          you can come up at lunch?
                          If not, then I will definitely see you
                          after school, sorry for the double texts.
                          Have fun at school

She smiled softly, walking back up to her bedroom where she moved to her DVD stacker, picking something to watch while she waited for Sylar to text back, and of course for this day to at least move a little faster, if not to end. Just for today, she was going to start watching Pretty Little Liars. A friend of hers had told her that it was a really good programme, filled with drama and good old juicy high school fights. Apparently some pretty hot actors as well. So she was going to try it out and see. If only to get away from her own dramas, she was going to listen to others. Putting the dvd into the player and turning on her tv, she threw herself on her bed, trying to relax. Pressing play, she let herself float into the teenage drama in front of her...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

- - - - - - -&& THE DRUGS ARE TALKING;;
                                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -too bad they're not saying anything smart
User Image

User Image
WHENEVERI'MALONEWITHYOU
YOU мαкє ME ғєєℓ LIKE ι AM нσмє AGAIN.

I learned his name was Jonothon or Jono as he liked to be called. “It’s um… Nice to meet you…” I couldn’t help but think I was making things awkward. I watched as he took a water bottle from his bag, took a sip and then sniffled. I nodded as he said it was allergies. It was reasonable being as the smell of Axe Body Spray filled the hall. I checked my watch, and class started in a few minutes. Speaking of classes he asked me what I had. “Um… I have Chem first.” I played with my fingers nervously for a moment. Whoa… Did he ask me to sit with him at lunch…? Me? I didn’t know what to say. I stood there staring at my sneakers before finally meeting his eyes. “Uh… S-Sure….”

My stomach felt like it was going to burst. If I sat with him at lunch that meant I was going to be introduced to his friends, and that meant I had to be social. Maybe if I sneak away fast enough I won’t have to socialize. I’ll blame it on… On a stomach ache! Yeah, that’s it. A stomach ache, and then I’ll hide in the bathroom until lunch is over. Is that bad? Oh, and no I’m not scared of people… I just don’t particularly like to socialize with people ‘cause I might say something stupid.

I looked at my watch again, knowing I had to get to class. Being late the first day certainly wasn’t a good look. “Well um… Class starts in a little bit so I should be going…” That’s when I realized I had absolutely no idea where in the hell the Chem room was. I nibbled on my lip. “C-Could you show me where the Chem room is…?”

( O o c ; )

ccccccccccccH o w e v e r f a r a w a y xx
                                          xxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          XXXXXXXI WILL ALWAYS ( ( LOVE YOU
User ImagexxUser Image
currently with: William thinking: this is going to be fun currently at: the art class currently wearing: aww ye currently dating: no one song in my head: Renegades by Feeder

I'm seein red this all too deadly

User Image

The slender male smile as the other seemed to awkwardly respond to him. It was entertaining in a way to see someone be so awkward feeling, especially considering how friendly he himself was. He often forgot not everyone was as comfortable with meeting new people as he was. He nodded when the other said he had chem first, chemistry was definitely not a class he opted to take. He was more into arts programs, such as music theory, and art. He couldn't help but smile when he said yes to joining him at lunch. He would definitely need to talk to Sy about going at least a little easy on the new boy. Plus he didn't seem like he would be 'defiant' of Sylar. He was more then aware of how Sylar made others know he was a king. Of course Jono was one of the few this didn't apply to, more so because Jono and him had already been close for so long.

Jono could tell though that the other was feeling a little awkward which seemed like he just needed a hug. He though did mention it was about time to get to class which was true considering the bell was going to ring in a minute or two. He nodded getting ready to head to art when the other stated he didn't even know where chemistry was. He smiled at the other and nodded, leading the way down the hall. "Sure just follow me." he said leading the other down the hall. He himself loved his first day, it was like an adventure in a sense. You had to go around this school you had no clue where anything was, it was like a mission and half. It only took him about thirty seconds to find his way to the chemistry classroom. He took a small piece of paper from one of his own books and wrote down his cell number handing it to Tony. "Well here we are. Send me a text so I can find you at lunch, considering you probably won't know how to find me." he laughed giving the other a quick hug before heading off to art class. He couldn't help but feel himself smiling right now. He was going to have a good day today, that he was determined of.

Jono made his way to the art classroom, the bell still having not rung. He walked inside seeing the art teacher, Mr. Foster going over what he assumed to be a list. Oh Mr. Foster, he was definitely one of the younger teachers, if not the youngest. He was definitely hot too, which tended to make his classes a bit more fun for Jono. He'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy flirting and being suggestive with him, hell he did that with all of his male teachers that he found attractive. He found himself taking out his books from his bag looking around the class for anyone really worth sitting with that he would enjoy talking to or working with. He sat close to the back by a window taking out his cell, seeing the response from Sy. He couldn't help smile at his best friend's response.
TO: Sysy
You're crazy ******** <3
It still won't melt fast enough >.> plus sex is only fun outside when it's already hot outside, or if it's raining
Yas I totally crashed at Aaron's, but turns out I'm not late ;D

The bell rang though and everyone began to sit down and Mr. Foster began to talk. He smiled at his teacher opening his notebook to write down notes. He was talking about writing a paragraph about what are was to them, which he of course would make sure was suggestive enough to give the teacher ideas, but not enough to get himself in trouble. It was a fun little game of his, it often helped him get better marks if the teacher happened to be into men, or boys. He then told the class to partner up and do portraits. He took out his supplies partnering up with the boy that had sat next to him. "Are we doing portraits of each other or do you have a model we'll be using for it?" he asked, chewing on the end of his pen and making eye contact with the teacher. This was going to be an entertaining class that was for sure.

User Image

that girl, that girl she's such a b i t c h but i tell myself i can
handle it.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

What’s the point of school? No one wants to go, and teachers are just another form of authority I won’t listen to. Nevertheless I suppose it’s just a way my parents get rid of me for a couple hours. There I was, lying in bed staring up at the ceiling and I had no intention of moving. That was until my damned mother came into my room (uninvited by the way). “Adriana Marie Cruz… Get up, now.” I hated it when she used my whole name. A groan escaped my lips and I waved my hand indicating her to go away. Unfortunately she was where I got my stubbornness from and she sure as hell wasn’t taking no for an answer. “Adriana! GET UP.” I heard footsteps approaching my bed, and the next thing I knew the covers were ripped off of my body. My eyes were still closed, and I lay there silent for a moment before I busted in laughter. Did she really think she was scaring me?

After my small verbal altercation with my mother she was thankfully out of my room and I could collect my thoughts. At the moment my thoughts were on what the hell I was wearing to school. I wanted to wear a cute tank top and shorts, but no. We didn’t live in Miami where it’s hot all the time, at least not anymore. I missed Miami it was way more fun than this s**t hole I live in now. Well, what’s done is done right? Anyway after pulling out about half of my closet I finally decided on my clothes which were laid on my bed, and I strolled over to the bathroom with my back toward the room I closed the door, and turned on the water.

Overall it took me about an hour to get ready, I took my time. I mean, what was the rush if I was late anyway? Plus I had to look absolutely stunning for the first day. I did some last minute touch-ups on my hair and makeup, and then stared at myself in the mirror. ‘Damn… I look good.’ I thought. Turning off the light to the bathroom I returned to my neat and tidy bedroom where I sat on my bed, grabbing my phone from the charger I figured I’d text Sylar to see what’s going on. I scrolled through my contacts until I found his number listed under “SySy[;”

To: SySy[;
                                              Heyyy.
                                              I’m on the way to the hell hole right now
                                              Anything interesting happen yet?

I slipped my phone in my pocket, got up from my bed, grabbed my book bag, and left my bedroom. I didn’t bother saying goodbye to my mother because I knew she most likely still pissed at me about what happened earlier. Oh well, I give her about an hour or two of me being out of the house and she’ll be piss drunk so by the time I get home she won’t remember a thing about being mad at me. I smirked at the thought before I grabbed the keys to my father’s Mercedes and left the house. As I was met with icy cold air blasting at my face I swore out loud. ‘I. HATE. IT. HERE.’ My mind screamed.

In the next twenty minutes I was sitting outside of my last year in high school. Oh, the perks of being popular were certainly amazing being as I still managed to grab an amazing parking spot. The door to the car opened, and a pair of damn sexy legs came out. Attached to those legs was a gorgeous slender body, and lastly a beautiful face. As I entered the building I got a stare-down by the principal in which I just smugly smiled at, and I walked to my first period which was Calculus: a class I could care less about. I mean, where in life am I going to use the stuff I learned from the class. Nowhere, right? Yeah, I thought so too. I entered the class, and took my seat in the back. Popping my headphones in, and adjusting the volume so it’s low enough not everyone in the room could hear it I spent the first ten minutes of class trying to beat my high score on Temple Run.

[( Out.Of.Colored Pencils: yaay finally got a post up for her. her outfit is in the star. ])

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Bunny Spotter 50
                                                            User Image

User Image

Snow ♦ R u e ♦ Valentine

tab His eyes weren't red anymore, but his face just looked...high there was just something about it. She didn't know if it were the sunken in eyes or just the way he carried himself, but there was something. She was taken out of her trance as the male complimented her name. Snow loved her name, because yes, it was unique, and so was she, plus she was as pale as Snow. Her mom actually named her Snow after Snow White, because as a baby she had dark black hair and little red lips, so the fact that he complimented it, made her pretty happy. She matched his smile with her own, her teeth showing visibly which was kind of embarrassing, Snow didn't really like her smile, too toothy but they weren't crooked anymore like in middle school so it was bearable.

His voice was deep, really deep, it kind of reminded her of her father’s voice since his was also pretty deep, but they guy's voice had more youth to it, where as her father’s was just dull and boring. To be honest, it kind of relaxed her, was that strange, she hoped not. She noticed him staring at her, hell even looking her up and down, now that made her horribly uncomfortable. Why well...she was uncomfortable with herself, just from the past experience, it was what countless years of vicious bullying will do to you. Her body stiffened, but she tried to act relaxed, but now she felt like she was too close to him, like he was looking for something to put her down with. She looked away from him and down at her shoes and started messing with her fingers and backed a little. Before she went into a manic attack, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, straightened her back and stood taller. She needed to pretend to be confident, and she would hopefully begin to feel confident. She then proceeded to walk away, having a feeling he'd know to follow. She needed to walk off the panic.

"Yeah, well guess what, I'm not most people Destery. I have a feeling that you're not most people either," she said with a small smile her heels clicking against the ground as she spoke. It was quiet for a while, it wasn't uncomfortable though, or at least it wasn't to her, gave her a chance to finally calm down. Snow looked at Destery with the side of her eyes, she didn't want it to seem like she was staring, since pretty much she was. She had yet to meet a friendly person here, last year she just seemed to fall under the radar until around the end of it. She of course noticed every person around her, remembering random things about them. She wasn't creepy or anything, she just liked to know something about everyone, it was a weird little quirk of hers. She knew he was held back because she noticed him the beginning of her junior year, and then he just disappeared, but today she finally saw him again. She always found him interesting, though the time that he was there she was still a depressed anxious mess, she was too afraid to have any kind of interaction with anyone, and by the time she started opening up he was long gone. That's when he asked the question of how she knew he was held back.

Snow's cheeks turned pink as she was about to embarrass herself, "Well um, I saw you last year, you were in a few of my classes. I didn't really stand out much, and it was my first year in high school, I used to be home schooled, so I always just watched people and everything. I noticed you right off the bat to be honest, and then one day you disappeared for the entire year. I also noticed no one seemed to collect your homework for you, so I just figured there was no way you'd be able to keep up with everything, so it was kind obvious you'd be held back. I sound like a total creep don't I?" She asked, laughing off the awkwardness that had consumed her. She figured she sounded like a stalker, but she wasn't just lonely is all.

Snow smiled as he opened the door for him and walked in, and then she heard a quiet groan. "It's nice to see you too pug face, just thought I'd make your day even better by letting you see me twice in one day, you're very welcome" she laughed sticking her tongue out at the woman and pulling down her lower eyelid with her finger. Snow was like a two year old stuck in a teenagers body. Grabbing Destery's hand, she led him to the front desk where she recieved her schedual then let go and stepped back, gesturing for him to ask away.

Timid Regular

User Image

↬I DON'T KNOW WHY↫

User Image
                                  xxxxxDestery was intrigued by the girl, he hadn't met a chick like her in a long awhile.. Or ever that is, he felt completely comfortable around her even though that wasn't hard to do. Destery almost always feel comfortable even if he was walking side by side with some murderer; being high did help however. She wasn't really talking much on the whole walk there, of course he didn't mind though. Till the silence had once again broke to the sound to of her voice, "Obviously." He remarked on her saying she wasn't 'most people.' Hopefully that didn't sound offending, because the comment wasn't meant to. Destery found her to be different in all the good ways, and could see being great friends with her fairly soon. He put a smaller grin on his face to the thought of that, making friends was something he loved doing. The girl looked confident and broad minded, even more so then Destery was.. or was she trying to play that bid off? Whatever, he didn't care even if she was trying.

Destery looked back at her seeing her cheeks a shade of pink, it made him giggle inside truthfully. He just felt like pinching them even if her cheeks weren't as big as his. Besides he wouldn't just pinch them without her consent anyways that'd be rude, weird, whatever you'd call it. Destery listened to her explanation onto why she knew he was held back a year, and what she was saying was very believable. He didn't have the time to make any friends really last year, that was the year his disorder was acting up on him big time. That was the year where he just couldn't control his sudden mood swings, or anxiety in any matter. That was the year.. that just flat out made him want to shoot himself. The tall boy made a small light laugh to her, still having that deep calming voice. "..Creep" Destery kidded around with her, and you knew he was in just the way he said it. "..Really? I would've never thought." Destery added with his comforting tone in voice, he knew he stood out just a little bit but he'd never try to believe it, always thinking hes plain and nothing special to him n' such.

And so the door was held open for he as she made herself in, later walking in right after her. Man and did that old lady just gave her a look, that look of the 'you rotten kids!' kind of deal. Destery assumed that she didn't exactly liked the looks of him either, after all he did tag along with Snow. Destery laughed as she made her town foolery in front of the lady, as she just said nothing and printed up Snow's schedule from one of them new flat screen Dell computers. Destery felt caught of guard once she had grabbed his hand, her hands were so soft it almost made his eyes sparkle. He kind of gave a weird grin to the sudden gester, she probably wouldn't have noticed it though because it went away so shortly after she let go. Destery stood before the 'pug faced' lady, and put on that smile he'd give to everyone. The smile that just made other people smile.. "Destery Rey Diez?" Telling the lady like some sort of question, having her later handing his schedule to him. The male turned his back to her and walked back by Snow passing her up while he scanned his schedule. He put his large hand over the door and pushed it open, waiting for her to come towards it. "Man ******** school! SMOKE WEED." Destery obnoxiously blurted out for the people in the office to hear loud and clear, god he loved pissing people off.

User Image

OUT OF CONTEXT ⋮ D: This post SUCKS, I had no idea really what you write.. sorry.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
              User Image

User Image
                                                            ILOVEPUPPIES
                                                            xxx p a i n t, p a i n t

location ( ♚ )
                                                            outfit ( ♚ )
                                                            with ( ♚ )
                                                            OCC ( ♚ )

"Foster. Calm down," the reflection in the mirror told him."You can do this. You have wanted this for a few years now. You are the art teacher now." He looked at the man in the window who resemble him, but he didn't see it. His eyes were wide with anticipation while fear mixed into the brown eyes. His wavy brown hair was neat to where he wanted it. He looked like a man ready to teach. Ugh, I want to curl up next to the toilet, and hurl. He turn around facing the white board where he begin writting: Mr. Foster in large letters. He drew a line underneath the white chalk and put a bigger grin on his lips as I turn around to face the students."I'm Mr. Foster, your art teacher." he clear his throat before speaking again " I have troubling remembering all your names but I will work hard to learn them all before the month ends, promise." William chuckled before having a sit.

He couldn't help but look up at the Jonothon's name again. It was a beautiful name. He stole one more glance at him only to catch him looking at him. His heart was literally palpitating at the thought of seeing. William tore away his eyes, cheeks turning deep scarlet. He is cute, oh no get hold of yourself William! He smiled to himself. Deep, deep inside he felt butterflies around guys meaning he was hundred percent into guys. A unknown voice caught his attention back into reality, William stand up"We are doing portraits of each other for now...."his eyes settle down on Jonothon for a brief moment, memorizing his pink lips. He scanned the classroom slowly as he cross his arms over the chest"I see many potential models around but....I'm looking for something more realistic." William bite his lower lips suggestively before smiling"But I will find you guys a model for next class." he rubbed the back of his neck. hold back your tongue William where in the world are you going to get a model?

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Bunny Spotter 50
                                                            User Image

User Image

Snow ♦ R u e ♦ Valentine

tab He replied to her statement with an obviously. This cause Snow to raise her eyebrow at him, then she smiled. She was satisfied with his reply. She didn't like being like everyone else, she'd done that for a year and it landed her with zero friends, not a fun way to spend junior year. How she was now people either loved her or hated her, but no one dared make fun of her like they did in the early years of her life, she must have been intimidating. She was glad though, because if she had been bullied again, she'd probably be sent into a huge violent fit like she used to have back when she was home schooled, unlike when she just used to sit there and cry. She was actually pretty happy now, she finally talked to Destery like she should have done last year, though she wouldn't have been able to see him much of that year she still wish she had tried to talk to someone. He seemed like a really nice guy too, something she needed more of, nice people, she just really wanted a friend, and she saw them becoming close ones.

As she blushed she noticed him giving her a look you would a little kid, this of course made her blush even more. After she gave her explanation he let out a laugh and then called her a creep. Snow let out a groan but then laughed along with him, she knew he was only kidding, but she did feel like a bit of a creep. "Yes really, just something about you stood out to me, you seemed just so comfortable in your own skin, it was... Well, never mind that, you were just interesting to me," She said with smile. She wanted to tell him he looked like everything that she wanted to be, confident, calm, collected, and just happy with whom they were. That was the feeling she got from him, and she liked being around him, it made her want to be the same.

As they walked in, she noticed his hand was warm but also had a roughness to them like every man's hands seemed to have. She didn't want to hold on too long though, because she felt he'd think she was weird. She did however in the corner of her eye see a smile light up on his face when she was holding onto it and how it disappeared a little after she let go, she didn't however see the look in his eyes, she was too distracted by his smile. She was curious as to why he was smiling, but she didn't look too far into it, since over analyzing was an awful habit of her. She watched as pug face smiled at Destery and a quizzical look appeared on her face. Pug face could smile, and at someone would walk in there with her no less? The world was going to end; it was the only logical explanation. He passed her quickly, looking at his schedule. Snow had to half run close up the new gap between them. Just as she caught up to him he yelled out to the office aides "******** school, smoke weed." Snow let out a loud hearty laugh after seeing the look on all of the women's faces. She kept laughing as she walked out the door, having to stop, leaning over as she did.

"Did you see their faces! You are amazing, please be my best friend, I...I can't even breathe, this is just too great! But seriously, I'm begging you, that stunt back there was too great for you not to be my friend. Anyone who pisses them off like that needs to be," She giggled, whipping the tears from her eyes as she did so. After she did, she went up to him and grabbed both of his hands in her own and gave him a big puppy face. No one could resist her puppy eyes, she was just too damned cute, or at least that's what her mother and father had said before.

As she waited for an answer, she looked down at his schedule then back up at him. What classes did you get, please tell me you have at least ONE with me!" she explained with another hearty laugh. She stood there with his hands in her own, waiting for a reply for both of her questions, a rare real smile plastered on her face. This was a smile that she seldom wore, even when she was drunk or tipsy, a truly happy one.

Timid Regular

User Image

↬I DON'T KNOW WHY↫

User Image
                                  xxxxxDestery was feeling rather good about himself at this point nothing could really bring him down, not even one of those-- well, no. Those will always bring him down, those dreadful headaches of his he gets often. The pain of having you're head just feel like the whole dubstep genre itself was never a fun feeling, Destery would always just try pushing threw it and playing it off like he was okay. People would know when he starts having one of them, his voice would become sorrowful and he's twitch his eyes like on some type of drug, that's for another time though.. No matter how he acted he'd always have that impression of being that carefree person. 'Wasn't and he try's hard to think that he likes who he is, some things however make that harder to prevail. Destery began to think what it would be like to be in school last year, having met her earlier then now.. Along with others, he'd forgotten about all the faces he'd seen and to see that someone remembered his made his heart feel warm. "Mm-Yeah well, You can't spend all you're life not feeling comfortable with yourself.." --He wanted to go on rambling but, he would save her from an earache. Instead he just let out a heartfelt sigh.

Every moment that Destery was with her he'd began to notice she'd be analyzing him in a way. No worries to her because, he didn't find it creepy. There were a lot more other things he should find creepy, that he doesn't and if she thinks as herself to be creepy, clearly you haven't met this one. It would be why a lot of people wouldn't like him, they'd think he'd give these bad impressions or just be like someone from a bad crowd..Instead they just failed to see that he also likes to be creepy, just so he can have the gratification to see someone flip s**t about him. To have them go off on him and him just sit there with a smug smile on his face thinking, 'oh boy'. Destery watched her as she caught up with him, she was throwing a laughing fit; also keeping in mind that she wasn't sober.. not on weed, but alcohol. Which was a whole different story.. Anyone who'd compare weed to alcohol some bottom feeding government a*****e. The only thing the two have in common is that it alters you're central nervous system. That's it.

Honestly Destery didn't want to get his hopes up to much on this girl. She was nice and all but she wasn't sober, and he really wondered how'd she act if she was sober. He of all people should know that you drink because it makes you feel happy, and better about yourself. Unlike Cannabis, alcohol really isn't the best thing to get hooked on; Destery never really gives a s**t about what goes in and out of his body as long as its not a d**k. Which brings up his thoughts about how a lot of homosexuals seem to be entering the everyday life nowadays-- again for a different time. Destery just smiled as he couldn't hold his laughter to how Snow's reaction was, he wasn't really expecting one at all but 'Wow..!' His thoughts spoke to him though he wanted to say them out loud. "Ah! that's nothing chick-- Damn you, that face.. I couldn't say no, even if I wanted to." At least Destery wasn't manipulative, otherwise he'd have some problems-- used to be though, his previous 'girlfriends' always used him'. As both hands began to grasp each other he just gave her a 'best friend' smile. Then looked over his shoulder being by the office still, he could see some lady point at him to a guy "Oh shi-- Lets go before they busts are a**." Destery then let go of one hand and dragged her along with another, he didn't want to get sent to ISS just yet.

He speeded down the hall making them just give up on ever even finding them,letting go of her hand he looked back to her other statement. "Maybe we have art together?" He stated holding up his schedule to her, if they did that'd be all kinds of trouble waiting to happen-- more fun!

User Image

OUT OF CONTEXT ⋮ <3
    currently with: William thinking: this is going to be fun currently at: the art class currently wearing: aww ye currently dating: no one song in my head: Renegades by Feeder

I'm seein red this all too deadly

User Image

he game had begun for Jono, he could already see hints that he had peeked his art teacher's attention. That's how he saw most situations like this, it was a game, one he seemed to do very well at. It may have been arrogant to assume he could get his art teacher in bed, but then again he'd technically slept with his math teachers husband last night. Not to say that people were just games to him, he still valued their opinions, and their feelings for the most part. He just liked to value their emotions while they were doing the deed He listened though to his teacher speak, just because he was already picturing him naked didn't mean he wasn't listening. Although that stare couldn't help but make him smirk on the inside.

Once the teacher answered his question, he found himself nodding in agreement. When he stated about getting them a suitable model for later on he found himself giggling a bit. That should be interesting, especially if the model was a hot guy. He though noticed Mr. Foster bite his lip while he been looking at him. So he was going to be a little suggestive too, although it was easier for Jono to get away with it. He was just a student in the class, not the teacher at the center of the classes attention, for the most part. Yes he was criticizing his teachers techniques in this sort of game, but of course everyone had their own way of doing things. He ran a hand through his long hair, it was a planned mess of sorts. He though now felt his mouth getting dry again. He took out his water bottle taking a long sip from it, lingering on the top of it before closing the bottle and putting it back in his bag.

Jono had this habit of talking more then he needed to when he was on speed, as did most people on it. So he now had another question. "What kind of style are we doing the portrait? Or is it just a plain and simple what we see portrait, Mr. Foster." he said putting a slower emphasis on what we see, as he made eye contact with the teacher. He knew he was arrogant at this sort of thing, but hey it worked for him. He was never one to be scared of being bold. The whole school was aware of that, well it was mainly because of the time he came to school high on coke, but hey he made a walk of shame into a walk of glory. He also now though found himself wondering who he knew enough to talk with in the class right now. He had been so taken up in his little game he hadn't paid much attention to who else he knew in the class.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces