xxx[ Finally I can see you c r y s t a l clear]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGo ahead and sell m e out and I'll lay your ship b a r e
x[ Don't u n d e r e s t i m a t e the things that I will do ]

[ The s c a r s of your love remind me of us]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The scars of your love, they leave me b r e a t h l e s s xxxx
[You had my h e a r t inside your h a n d ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And you played it to the b e a t
[Now I'm gonna wish you never had met m e]xxxx

The clouds are dark grey, the sky was shedding it's powder snow, and the wind was chilling to the bone. You could hear the whisper, the chilling scream of the wind from inside buildings. Ice streaked across sidewalks, and some streets. The main streets and sidewalks simply didn't get affected with all the people and cars melting the ice before it could even chill over. Now I wasn't out in this no, I was in my bed all cuddled in warm blankets. A yawn escaped my mouth, lips parting and arms stretching. Boy was I still tired, really, really tired. I could if I wanted to stay in bed all day - Alas this wasn't going to happen.

Slowly I sat up, stretching some more as legs extended and arms spread wide. A rush of cold air smacked me against the bare chest, giving me goosebumps that crawled along my skin. That only made me want to actually stay in bed even longer. So I simply told my self to get out of bed now! Which I did very slowly... Think of me as a snail right about now.

I pushed the blankets back, revealing a pair of black socks, and black boxer briefs. Pushing up from the bed I made my way to the large closet in my room. Quickly gathering something to wear, and laying it down upon the bed. What I needed? Well I needed a warm shower to wake me up fully. It happened all so fast, getting the clothing, walking to the bathroom down a cold hallway and actually getting the shower to warm up. Slipping from the socks and briefs I moved to a small hamper placing them inside. After that I was gone, already inside the warm shower and the water beating against my skin.

A soft moan passed half parted lips as the shower got hotter, my hands pushed against the wall and my body slumped forward a bit. Yes this felt that good! Now I would stay in longer but I didn't want to use all the hot water. So yes I had to literally force my self to wash up and leave the shower behind. It hurt a little, being in warmth and feeling that chill once more. After stepping from the glass shower, I dried off using the same towel and wrapping it around my waist. Leaving the bathroom slowly steam not only rolled out from the open door but off my body. That's when I noticed it, the heat had just kicked on and you could hear it. " About damn time.. " I spoke swiftly with a hiss.

After getting back to the bedroom, I looked to the bed first checking the outfit out. I held a simple pleased and happy expression. Turning I moved to the dresser, putting on some deodorant and cologne. After that came the clothing which I slipped into, following my cell and a watch I slipped on. With that I left the large house - Yes no bye from mom or dad. Liked they even cared. Slipping into my car and waiting for the large gate to open I was on my way to school. Unlike most as you might have noticed I skipped breakfast I wasn't the breakfast type. Upon arriving at school I got waves, winks and some smiles. One guy gave me this really dirty look, I had to hold back. I wanted to get out of this car and beat his shitty face in.

Finding a parking place - My spot, up front and near the door. They all knew this was my parking spot. After parking I walked into the school with my bad-a** and amazingly attractive self. Heading straight for my locker.

User Image

-------------

Mood - Happy
                                      Location - School
                                      Speaking To -
                                      Outfit - Click side image

(OOC--- )

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Take a seat my dear
Make yourself comfortable this could take a while
Crack another, dear
I can't see now and I wouldn't change a thing
Life should burn with such a ******** flame
If not you've only got yourself to blame

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Layla looked at herself in the mirror, unable to keep the frown off of her face. She had no idea what it was that she was looking for, all she knew was that she felt like something was different. She couldn't see anything about her appearance that seemed more unusual than usual, but for some reason it was just inside her head. That there was something wrong, something she had to fix. She had no idea what was wrong with her lately. She was more bitchy than normal, making the act of her being the biggest b***h cheerleader a lot more believable. It wasn't as if she needed more help to solidify her popularity, she had that sold. So she wasn't sure what was wrong with her. It was just yesterday, that she had balled her eyes out crying only because she had paint in her hair.

All of a sudden, her mind flashed back to Sylars party three weeks ago. She always attended the parties, as was normal. She made sure to dance, have fun and flirt with boys even though she really wasn't interested. That night was different though. She had got a bit too drunk, she knew that she had.. had sex with Sylar. She knew that he wouldn't remember it, She was fairly sure that he didnt know about her being a dyke, nobody other than her parents knew about it. Sex with Sylar was her 'first time' and she had to say, she enjoyed it. Since Sylar had said nothing about it, she was fairly sure that he didnt remember it at all. She remembered everything, a little too well. I mean, she still much preferred females, she didn't want to make a regular habit of having sex with boys but it wasnt a bad experience. She remembered waking up with him cuddled up to her, which was when it got awkward.

Thinking back.. she realised that she was due for her 'woman thing' a little under a week ago. There was no way that she.. oh god.. she thought, her whole body crippled with panic. She was... PREGNANT?!?! This couldn't be happening to her... she slid down the wall, her hands shaking uncontrollably as she fought a losing battle to keep her emotions under wraps. She could barely breathe, it felt like someone was standing on her chest. She closed her eyes, telling herself she needed to be strong, to keep her head up. She hadn't taken a test yet... it could just be a late period. Still.. she knew that she had to talk to sylar. Getting dresses in her outfit
                          for the day, she shook herself, her hair around her face. She had to try and keep her emotions to herself, or else everyone would know something was wrong, and the rumours would start.

Walking downstairs, she yelled a quick goodbye to her parents before running to her car. All she had to do was make it through the day, then she could go buy a test. She calmed herself down as she drove to school, telling herself that there was no point in getting worked up, not until she knew for sure that she was pregnant. Until then, she would get through just one day of high school. She was used to having to put on an act, so what? todays act was slightly different. She didnt know if she could do it, but she was going to try.

Text
                          To: Sylar
                          Msg: Hey...
                          Can we talk?
                          After school, preferably.
                          Its important..

She walked inside of her school after parking and checking that she didnt look like an emotional wreck, a fake smile plastered on her face. She hoped that sylar would be there for her, yet she wasn't too sure. There was only one thing she did know, and that was that she didn't want to do this on her own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

- - - - - - -&& THE DRUGS ARE TALKING;;
                                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -too bad they're not saying anything smart
User Image

User Image
WHENEVERI'MALONEWITHYOU
YOU мαкє ME ғєєℓ LIKE ι AM нσмє AGAIN.

The clock read 3:00am. Another sleepless night… It surely didn’t help it was my first day of school either. ********, I hate having insomnia. I tossed and turned until I was lying on my back, my eyes open and my mind going a million miles per second. I was lost in thought thinking about how the first day will go. If I will make any friends or enemies, how my classes will be, and how the food will be. Will it be gross? Will the teachers be mean? Will the kids be mean? Oh what am I thinking; of course they’ll be mean. It is high school after all. I rubbed my face and groaned wishing that I could go to sleep. I need to, I don’t need to be cranky the first day however being as I am going to school I’ll be cranky anyway.

Small time skip

By the grace of god I was somehow able to get just a touch of sleep. However it didn’t last very long being as I share a room with my eight year old brother and he was up before me watching Spongebob and playing with toys. “Brandon…” I groaned. “Yes Tony?" The boy asked looking up from his legos. “Can you turn that down, just a bit?” The brown haired boy nodded. “Sorry Tony, I was just watching Spongebob and playing with my legos. You can play if you want, will you play?” Anthony couldn’t help but crack a smile. “No I’m sorry buddy I gotta get ready for school, but when I get home, alright?” Brandon nodded once more. “Okay!” The volume went down, thankfully. I didn’t want to get up if it was up to me I wouldn’t even be going to school. At least, not this school. I’d prefer a nice, quiet, private school, but no. My parents couldn’t afford that. Now I’m certainly not saying I’m poor but I’m not exactly the richest guy in the world. Ah well…

I sat up and stretched a yawn came from my mouth. I knew I needed to get up I couldn’t waste the day away in bed despite how badly I really wanted to. My legs swung over the side of the bed and there I was standing at 6’1 in only black boxers and sweatpants. Walking over to my small closet I peered in looking for something I could wear. After deciding on my clothes I threw them over my shoulder, walked out of the room, and proceeded down the cold hallway to the bathroom. I placed my clothes on the countertop, closing the door behind me I then, turned on the water, stripped out of my clothes and got in.

Steam emerged from the small room as I exited smelling amazing and feeling awake. I walked back into my bedroom and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked pretty good, smelled pretty good, felt pretty well. I turned to Brandon who was staring at the television screen. “C’mon Bran, breakfast is ready.” I could smell it from our room it smelled like pancakes and bacon. “Yaaaay!” The little boy said as he ran in front of me and down the stairs. I trailed behind him until the smell caused my tummy to rumble. “Good morning boys!” My mom said in a cheery and bright tone. “Mornin’ mom. I assume dad is out looking for inspiration?” She nodded. See, my father is an aspiring artist and he’s always on the lookout for new inspiration. His current theme of interest was nature, animals, stuff like that. “Mommy! Tony said he’s gonna play legos with me when he gets home today,” the young boy said between bites of pancake. “Oh really? Well that’s great!”

So we had our little family time and then it was time for me to leave. I sighed as I walked upstairs, grabbed my phone and my book bag and out the door I went. “Bye mom!” I called behind me as I left the house just in time to catch the bus. I arrived at school in twenty minutes as I approached butterflies fluttered in my tummy. I didn’t want to walk into that building I wanted to go home and hide underneath blankets scrolling down my Tumblr dashboard. Unfortunately that wasn’t going to happen; I knew my fate awaited me.

I got a few stares from people, but it didn’t bother me much being as I’ve been getting stares since I’ve started school. I walked into the building, heading for my locker. My eyes were plastered on my shoes. I figured if I didn't look at anyone no one would try talking to me. That is until I bumped into someone and fell flat on my a**. "O-Oh. I'm so sorry..." I turned scarlet red, and I kept my eyes on my ground.

( O o c ; I hope you don't mind I had him bump into Slyar, literally. )

ccccccccccccH o w e v e r f a r a w a y xx
                                          xxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          XXXXXXXI WILL ALWAYS ( ( LOVE YOU
User ImagexxUser Image

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image
[There's a f i r e starting in m y heart ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxReaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the d a r k

Once I had gotten to my locker I plundered inside, going over some of the books and papers a few pictures I had up. I kind of wished it was a mini-fridge so I could get something to drink. Though I'd probably just get one from the machine on my way to class. Getting out the right books, settling them in my arm and shutting the locker I was going to be on my way. Yet like always I was some what I guess you could say the early bird when you had like ten minutes to kill for no apparent reason. This would be the time I would talk to friends and goof around, if any of those friends had been around right now that is. Or should I call them fake friends? Like they could care about me at all.

That's when I felt it as I leaned against the locker this vibration in my pants pocket. I of course let out a soft giggle as it continued to vibrate, couldn't lie I liked the feeling. Enough of that- I pulled out the phone and read over... Oh hey it's a text from Layla. Eyes skimmed over it, cocking an eye brow. And that's when my thumb went to work tapping against the screen softly.

To - Lala
                                                    From - King
                                                    Msg - Hey' everything okay? Sure I mean I'm up for talking sooner if it's that important. Lets meet up at the little pizza joint down the street from the school, I'll be hungry.

Pressing send I stared at the phone for a moment. Plus it's not like I had anything to do but it could just wait. Right when I looked down and slipped the phone into my pocket that's when it happened. Oh Oh I ******** swear someone was asking to get punched in the damn face, no make that two the guy who gave me an odd look wanted it as well. Someone had actually bumped into me causing me to shove forward and drop my books. Honestly if the lockers hadn't of been beside me I would be on the ground.

"Who the - No what the ********] I spoke my voice and tone angered as I turned around spinning on my heel. " Watch where the hell you are going! " I spat out again, all I could see was the guys head, he was looking down. What kind of loser just touched me.. ME! Of all people why me? Why today? "Sorry, say that to me face not the damn ground.." Though the thought of him kissing the ground I walk upon wasn't bad. I leaned down my hand gripping around the boys arm and sleeve pulling him up to his feet. I wanted a better look of the a** who ran into me literally!

Eyes narrowed, looking him over a few good times. Okay my first thought was he was good looking, my second thought was I wanted to punch him and my third was.. I didn't have a third at least not yet. Soon a sigh passed my lips as I tilted my head to the side. " Your red...? " My voice was lower and this time more questioning it. Wait hold up who was this guy? I thought I knew everyone and I do mean everyone even every teacher hell I even know the janitor. " Are you new? "

User Image

-------------

Mood - pissed
                                      Location - School
                                      Speaking To - Anthony

(OOC--- )
User Image

User Image
WHENEVERI'MALONEWITHYOU

I didn’t want to look up, to be honest I was too scared to. I didn’t say anything at all I just sat there listening to the angry male I bumped into. I immediately got the impression it was one of the popular kids. His attitude just screamed ‘I’m a popular kid! I can do whatever I want ‘cause my parents have a s**t load of money, blah blah.’ Plus the fact he was acting like the world was going to end because of a simple little mistake. I hadn’t had the intention of saying anything other than sorry to the angry male that was until I was yanked up by my arm.

My face was still red, even redder now that I was actually looking at the male face to face. I watched as he looked me over a total of three times. The male sighed and he appeared to have calmed down. He asked me if I was new in which I replied shakily. “K-Kinda… I moved h-here from New York…” I mumbled quietly. I looked down from the male’s eyes, not knowing what else to say but I was sure of one thing. He was gripping my arm so tightly it was starting to hurt.

It didn't make sense to me though. Why was he overreacting so much over a simple little mistake? Had it have been a pretty girl bumping into him he probably wouldn't have minded. That was what pissed me off. Not the fact he'd snapped on me, but the fact if it was someone else he probably wouldn't have cared, but being as I'm just that one little shy kid no one really talks to I get s**t. God, I hate high school.

( O o c ; )

xxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImagexxUser Image

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image
[There's a f i r e starting in m y heart ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxReaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the d a r k

Ah Ha! So he was new which explains why I did not know him. Looking him over again I raised an eye brow. I could already tell he was the shy type, but was he the RAWR shy type or the innocent type. After pondering the thought for a few simple moments, I realized I had a hold of the boys arm still, my grip loosened and soon enough I pull my hand away. " sorry " I spoke with a soft tone yet still held that more dominate voice. " Well since you are new I'll let that slide, shouldn't have reacted like that. I'm blaming the screwed up male hormones. "

Yes that was a perfectly good excuse. Showing off a teeth baring smile, I extended my hand for a handshake. " The names Sylar " Paushing for a moment I wondered why was so shy, maybe my tone? That could make people look away, act shy like they are scared or something? " Nice to meet you... " I cut my self short not knowing his name yet and wondering if I would even get it. Honestly after that tone, I sure as hell wouldn't up and be nice to someone, I'd have them against the wall, floor or punch them begging me to stop. Let someone even try talking to me in that tone or like that. I wont bother tilting my head down and stare at the ground I'll be up in your face like a b***h from hell.

" Sooooo where's your locker at? " I asked the boy, passing the time with this sudden awkward feeling coming over me. Well more like this was awkward, maybe it was just me? Nah it couldn't be I was normal besides a few things that made me very different and probably strange like some crazy lunatic. Beside the point - I was going to be nice it was his first day so he got a free pass. YES ITS A FREE PASS - Not letting things like him being cute get in my way. Not like anyone would notice that anyway, I didn't like guys.. Psssh' what you be thinking fools?

User Image

-------------

Mood - pissed
                                      Location - School
                                      Speaking To - Anthony

(OOC--- )

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Take a seat my dear
Make yourself comfortable this could take a while
Crack another, dear
I can't see now and I wouldn't change a thing
Life should burn with such a ******** flame
If not you've only got yourself to blame

Layla really didnt know how exactly she was getting through. I mean, she understood that of course, she would have to go to school, all teen agers had to. But today? Well she just couldn't concentrate to save herself. She just kept thinking about the fact that there could be a ... baby growing inside of her. She didnt want to call it a boy or a girl, that would make it too real. She couldn't help but to reach down and gingerly run her hand over her stomach. She was fairly sure that she was still in shock. otherwise, she had to be the most calm person in the world. She wasn't even freaking out that much, which surprised her a lot. She knew that nobody at school knew that she was a lesbian, but she was pretty sure that it would stay hidden, but the new name that she was going to get branded with was a lot worse. She knew that it wouldn't be long before people realised. God, she was just working herself up ! She didn't even know if she was pregnant or not.

How was she going to tell her parents.. that thought made her stomach come up, as she ran to the closest bathroom, emptying the contents into the nearest toilet. She didn't think that she could do this.. She wasnt strong enough ! Her and Sylar weren't even in a relationship. She didn't even want to be in a relationship! She didn't like boys, she was meant to never get pregnant. She knew that was something that her parents would be thinking. Their whole world was going to be shattered.. Oh god, she couldn't do this. Flushing the toilet, she stood up on shaky legs and walked to the sinks. Without looking at herself in the mirror, she quickly washed her hands before she walked out. She didn't want to look at herself right now. She didn't even know who she was anymore. Her whole life was being turned upside down. There was no way that she could be here today... She walked in the opposite direction of her classes, walking past Sylar on her way out, making sure she avoided his eyes as she almost ran out.

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket as she opened her car, sitting down before she pulled it out of her pocket. She was somewhat relieved that Sylar was going to meet up with her. Although, she didnt think that somewhere so private was really where she wanted to have this conversation. She was fairly sure that Sylar would appreciate it if they talked in private about this. But before she even had this conversation with him, she knew that she had to take a pregnancy test. She was going to wait, make Sylar go with her but she just couldn't put this off anymore. Driving to the nearest drug store, she walked in, straight to the pregnancy tests. She only needed one, so she quickly pulled it off the shelf. As she got the the counte,r she put the test down without even looking at who was serving her. She just paid for her purchase and left.

Next, home. She pulled her car into the drive way, grateful that her parents cars were gone. She knew that they would be at work until at least five, so that gave her some time. Letting herself in, she quickly made her way upstairs to her bedroom, dropping her bag on the floor. She then walked into the bathroom, to take her pregnancy test.

-time skip-

They said it would only take five minutes... she had left it that long, yet she was absolutely dreading looking at the test. She was sitting on the ground, her head in her hands. She knew that she had to get up. She had to do this. Moving to the bench where she had left the test sitting, she looked down at it as her world came down around her ears. Pregnant... She fell to the ground, unable to stop the tears. She was pregnant. To someone who didnt love her. The stupid dyke had got herself knocked up, and she didnt know what she was going to do. Shakily pulling her phone out of her pocket, she knew that she had to tell Sylar.

Text
                          To: Sylar
                          Msg: Thanks
                          What about if you come here first?
                          Im.. at home.
                          Its kinda real important.
                          See you after school.
                          Text me and I will meet you downstairs
                          x

Until then, she doubted she would be moving from her spot on the floor. What was she going to do...

- - - - - - -&& THE DRUGS ARE TALKING;;
                                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -too bad they're not saying anything smart

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image
                                                    The morning was, for the most part, beyond boring, forcing herself to wake despite the fact that the only person who seemed to care about her going to school was no one other than herself. Funny how that seemed to happen, after so many years of her supposed family quoting scriptures and boasting loudly about the world needed the kindness of mankind. They didn't really care about her outside of her making them look a certain way- the way of perfection that both her parents and her grandmother sought endlessly, wanting the world to see no less than that should anyone see them. They made her disappear whenever she didn't meet their standards- like the 'incident' back in Freshman year, where she wasn't allowed to tell a soul that she had gotten knocked up by some idiot teenager that couldn't use a condom correctly for the life of him. So, when she showed back up for sophomore year, people still didn't know... although the rumors remained, even after all these years.

For the past year and a half, she had stopped caring what they thought of her- they, meaning her religious family who looked down on her for more or less everything she'd gone through and was, and the teenaged fools who could rarely tell her which way was right and left let alone accept her for the person she had come to be. They could suck it for all she cared, and she would continue living her life her way- a college somewhere would pick her up with her excellent grades, and she'd leave this s**t town once and for all. That was the plan, at the very least, and she hoped like Hell that she would be able to maintain her four point oh average up until graduation- which, really, shouldn't be that hard since she didn't to much other than do her homework and hang out in her ding little apartment on the other side of town. At most, she'd scare the s**t out of her peers- a past time she found moderate enjoyment out of in all her years- by simple glares and subbing her cigarettes out on a wall. All in all, it was all too easy, and watching people scatter to get out of her way was worth it. People left her alone, and she only was forced to start s**t if someone attempted to start s**t with her.

Driving up to the school in her clunker of a vehicle, the only thing she could afford on the massive funds she had taken out back before moving out without putting her in absolute debt and giving her enough monthly for bills and whatnot, she parked it near the back of the lot, needing the space from the others and unwilling to park anywhere other than underneath the school camera. Just because she was a badass didn't mean she didn't have enemies, and she was smart enough to park somewhere where, if someone should chose to vandalize her belongings, she could pull the video and put them in jail overnight for doing so. The mere fact that she knew the bi-laws of property and the statute in which one could sue the other was probably why she was comfortable with the idea of following the path of law... should a should accept her for such, of course.

Before school was to begin, she had entered the bathroom, figuring that this was a good a place as any to sneak a smoke before getting forced back into the sub-standard that every adult seemed to place upon their students. She fetched a cigarette from the back in her pocket, her lighter from the other, clicking it, lighting up her cigarette before happily inhaling deeply the nicotine, grateful for the calming effect that it seemed to give her weary body.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User Image

User Image
WHENEVERI'MALONEWITHYOU

I rubbed at my arm as he let it go. “It’s okay,” I said quietly. I listened as he attempted to explain himself; blaming the whole thing on hormones. Right… Hormones cause you to act like a petty ten year old girl. I wanted to roll my eyes and flip him off, but that would probably get me a punch in the stomach and I’d rather not have mom’s cooking all over the floor. Besides I knew I didn’t have the balls to do that anyway.

Finally I met his eyes as he introduced himself. I learned his name was Sylar. Interesting name, I suppose. I’ve never heard of a Sylar. Then again, being as I lived in a small town the majority of my life I’ve never heard of a lot of things. I stared at his newly extended hand for a total of five seconds before reluctantly taking and shaking it. “I-I’m Anthony…” I said before pulling my hand away and stuffing it in the pocket of my hoodie.

“Um.. My locker is down there.” I pointed down the hallway, uncomfortably shifting my book bag from one shoulder to the other. “Speaking of my locker, I should be getting to it. I’ll.. Um, see you around I guess.” I forced a smile and then turned and walked down the hall. Running my hand through my hair I silently prayed I wouldn’t have to talk and/or interact with anyone else. Arriving at my locker I put in the combination, stuffed some books in, and closed it. I leaned my head against the cold metal, wishing I could somehow disappear.

( O o c ; )

xxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImagexxUser Image

Timid Regular

User Image

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██xx☆ ☆
      YOU'GETTAKENALLTHETIMEFOR'A'FOOL x
          xxxxxxxI || DON'T || KNOW WHY
          xxxxlxxxxYOUR SO GULLIBLE || BUT I DON'T MIND
          xxxxxxxTHAT'S|| NOT THE PROBLEM
          xxxxxxxxxxxAND I DON'T NEED ANYONE WITH ME RIGHT NOW
          xxlxxxxxMONDAY || TUESDAY IS MY WEEKEND

xxYOU GET TAKEN || ALL THE TIME FOR A FOOL
          ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image
                                xxxxxWith a thud to the ground, it was morning and the clouds were a humid lookin' gray. The sun barely peeped out just to hit him across his closed eye lids, while the rays of light peaked threw the window curtain. Oh boy it was a new morning and a new school but, Destery could be anything but excited; only anxious. The seventeen year old moaned having it not be the good kind neither, and rolled his weary body onto his stomach. His face plastered to the ground with still closed eyes, guess you could say he wasn't even in the mood for waking up. Till then it came that moment where his eyes began to squint open, picking up his upper body doing some kind of push up thing to get himself off the carpet. Dizzy; Destery stumbled on his walking feet trying to get himself to stand still correctly, his head pumped with sudden blood rushing down to his lower body. "Gah.." In shortness his hands met with his long face, sliding off tiredly. Shifting a bit around his room passing to look for the time, his eyes fell on a digital clock that lay burred under a random small pillow. Having time.

Destery jumped and slipped back from out of the shower, getting fully dressed with his face and hair dripping water droplets in any which direction. He stared himself down dead eyed at the mirror, no one else was either home besides his brother Eric. Of course he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon on his day off, but like it mattered. The day was still young and he had a lot of time to spare to himself, not expecting to get ready early at all even. A giant smirk came across the mischievous males face as he knew exactly what he was thinking. Seriously... Who shows up to school completely sober these days? Not Destery for a fact! Oh what more fun was it to smoke weed at anytime of the day, it was always a thrilling event to Destery. What more can you want besides MORE bud? So it was decided, Grabbing himself a few things needed to do such illegal events. Destery headed out into his back yard packing a huge bowl Many with a flick flick of the lighter. He exhaled with an ever so grateful smile appearing across his face, that pinned up his cheeks like a chipmunk of some sort. After a few bowls, "DONE! NOPE, YOU'RE TOO HIGH." Destery spoke to himself obnoxiously later laughing at himself, putting his s**t away.

His red glazed eyes appeared again against face to face with a mirror, and all he could do is smile and look at himself like if he were some runway model. Sadly time was ticking fast on the clock since he had got back inside, it was about time that he'd get going to school. Destery ran up back to his room getting a couple notebooks and mechanical pencils and pens, stuffing them all in one plane'o black backpack hes had for years, it being tagged on with street writing n such...He later yawned cracking his neck to one side and another, slinging his packpack over his broad shoulder. Completely blissful for the morning and thankfully he wasn't hungover from last nights party, he walked out of the trashed up house that had red cups laying everywhere. The fresh cold air once again met with his melty brown skin complexional, his eyes wandered among the grey clouds for a bit till his attention went straight to the roaring sound of the school bus. It being chilly out he just wanted to get somewhere warm pronto, so while the bus took its stop with the following swing of the doors. Destery got his stoned a** up and ready onto that ******** bus. 'Hell yeah.'

What glory to the world was it to be just high as soon as you wake up and as soon as you go to bed, for people who do not understand the feeling its just relaxing. Destery flipped threw his music located on his iPhone, having his head buds plugged right on in his ears. He sure didn't live to far from the school he'd walk if he weren't so lazy and such but, he wouldn't go anyway in his circumstances.. He was new to the neighborhood, and didn't know any of the people yet. He had skipped the about half of the first day of school by mistake, though he didn't quite regret it neither..he still got to meet some people; His parents were making him move all their s**t inside of the newly brought house. Wasn't exactly fun or thrilling like he'd like to get out of everything, it was afterwards that his brother would throw some small house party from knowing people already after a few weeks of living there.. Getting s**t faced and all of the above would be just about one of many hobby's, Destery obtained. Its probably often to see people who'd like to do the same, Destery however does just about anything differently.

Gas spewed out the muffler while making that loud SHHH noise, the door again fringed open. Destery dragged himself off the bus onto school grounds, looking around anglisly like a lost puppy. 'So many people..' Its like he forgot what he'd seen of yesterday, Honestly it worried him a bit, so many people just looked like they'd want nothing to do with him. Or that's what he'd always think at least, that's just his paranoia talking.. The Junior scratched at his neck a little bit, his glazed always ******** up looking eyes expressionlessly staring at all sights able to be seen. It didn't matter if he was gonna be making some friends or not, just about everything around him was interesting in the state he was in. Defiantly a zero on the sober scale. Smirking his eyes went to the ground and back up, walking up the front steps of the school main entrance and inside the building. Doing that lip biting deal he always does, the thought of trying to figure out where you're classes were bugged him..

Destery walked over to some nearby lockers, digging threw his backpack for some of those papers they gave to him yesterday, he couldn't exactly remember if they gave him his schedule but even if so he'd have not a clue on where to go to..

xxxxxx██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

User ImageUser Image

DAT SONG :: Taken for a fool DAT OUTFIT :: Hehe

OUT OF CONTEXT ⋮Oh yeah, first post, UP!

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
                                                          User Image

User Image

Snow ♦ R u e ♦ Valentine
█████████████████████████████

tab Pounding, that was all that was heard, or at least for this girl. The night before had been spent with a bottle of jack daniels which was now completely empty, probably not the smartest plan the day before the first day of school. Though her head was pounding the 18 year old Snow was still in a somewhat peaceful slumber, that is until a roaring beeping noise echoed through the room. A loud and painful groan came from under the covers, and soon out popped a blacked headed female. A thin arm pressed smashed the snooze on the alarm. Snow then continued to roll and fall out of bed, on purpose though, since unlike most beds, Snow's was on the ground so it was a simple fall, and onto a plush black carpet. Eyes closed so as not to have to face the sun's bright light with her hung over eyes; Snow began crawling around her room, looking for her pair of sunglasses. She looked like a damn fool but since no one was around she didn't mind. Finally after about three minutes of endless searching she found the pair of shades and slid them on and opened her eyes to her now shaded room.

Thankfully she was so used to being hung over, she no longer puked when she did, and her liver has had it in its system so much that it was as "safe" as water to her. Crawling to the bathroom, she pulled herself into the shower, reaching up and turning it on hot, while her glasses were still on. Yeah, she was a strange girl. She stayed sitting in the steaming hot shower for about ten minutes before she actually began cleaning herself. Once she was done, she actually stood up and walked out of the shower. Looking through her medicine cabinet and grabbed her aspirin, popping about 4 of them in her mouth then began getting ready, her headache already starting to die down some. She did her makeup, dried her naturally straight hair, plucked her eyebrows, and brushed her teeth, then walking back into her room. Dropping her towel on her floor, since it was dirty as hell anyways. She then walked to her drawers pulling out a matching pair of underwear and bra, then continued to her closet picking out the perfect first day outfit. It was her first day of her senior year, and she was going back to her second year of public school, and man was she dreading it. She was actually terrified, she was going to face the outside world, since most of her summer was spent with her drinking the days and nights into one big blur. But she had to power through it, for her mother and her father, and most importantly, for herself.

She was finally done getting ready, and her parents were out of town for the next few days so she was able to drink as much as she wanted. Going to her parents "hidden" stash of alcohol (which trust me, wasn't so hidden anymore) Snow grabbed a bottle of vodka, and an empty water bottle from her room, and filled it up with the clear liquid. The water bottle was the large Smart Water ones, so she'd have her fill for the day with it. She wouldn't drink any of it until she reached school. If there were on thing Snow did right, it was not drinking and driving. Leaving the house, she locked the door and continued to her car, climbing in and starting it up. The radio was thankfully off, saving her the headache. She then left for school.

About five minutes later she found her school, and pulled into a random parking spot, turning off her car and locking it up as she exited. As she walked to the front doors of the school, Snow took out her bottle of disguised vodka and chugged it down to a forth of the way, just like it was water. She no longer felt the burn in her throat and stomach, and it no longer tasted like nail polish remover. Let’s just say the Russian's would accept her happily. Letting out a long sigh, Snow walked to the double doors of the large high school, and strutted through the place. She didn't really care what people thought of her, she was Snow freakin' Valentine, the crazy drunk girl, and the whole school knew it. She didn't give a single ********, if someone had a problem with her, well they'd get an earful of her drunken rampages, though most people thought she was a freakin' riot, others were just straight up prudes. Some freshmen trying to school whistled at her, since her outfit was a bit...provocative, and she gave him the bird, which made his little 14 year-old friends laugh. 'Better luck with someone your own age kid,' she thought, taking another swig of her alcohol. She was going to be a bit tipsy today, she figured she'd get a head start before she was faced with Joshua. Joshua was the guidance counselor here, and boy did she know him well, she was practically sent in at least once every two days for something or other, and though he was one hunky piece of meat, he nagged her about her drinking one too many times. She needed to get to her schedule and locker number and combo, so she headed towards the office to pick them up.

As always the office aides rolled their eyes at her, and Snow proceeded to flip them the bird, and went talked to the head aide. She was a grumpy old hag who looked like the human equivalent of a pug, which Snow thought was hilarious, the aide however did not. The aide scowled at Snow, probably wondering why she was even still allowed here and handed her the schedule and locker information. Snow saluted and walked out of the office while looking at her locker card. Reading the number in her head, Snow wondered around the halls looking for it, knowing it was somewhere around where she currently was. After about five minutes of searching, she finally found her locker and it was next to that stoner kid with the long hair and interesting style. She never really knew his name, but she knew he was held back a year, which sucked, even though Snow was a drunk, she at least kept her grades in the B range, since if she was caught drunk around her parents she'd probably get burned at the cross.

Lazily she fumbled with her locker until finally it flung open, in which she began shoving unnecessary books into it. She had yet to look at her schedule, but she actually got to school early for once, so she had plenty of time to spare before she had to worry about where to head to. Closing her locker, Snow walked over to the kid, she poked at his jacket, and noticed his eyes were red as hell, yup he was definitely the stoner kid, that's for sure.

"Aye, you're that stoner kid right, the one that got held back? But yeah, I just wanted to say, that's some sick leather you have there, unless you thrifted it, I'm guessing it cost a ton," Snow said out of boredom. But right after she said it, she stopped poking at it, waved at the kid and grabbed her bottle of liquor and took a swig from it. She wasn't really in the mood to start a conversation with anyone at the moment, she just wanted to get her buzz on, but she supposed this was her way of inviting the kid to take a swig. She knew he was a stoner, but she didn't know how he felt about alcohol, Snow on one hand, wasn't all big in the drug scene, she mainly just stuck to alcohol because she didn't like what most drugs did to her mindset, weed was okay, but hardly ever. Holding out the bottle a little, Snow smirked, figuring he'd know what was in it, and with her other hand, she ran it through her teal blue hair and stared at him with her hazel eyes. He was a strange kid, maybe that's why she was being nice to him, I mean she offered him some of her addiction. She liked different, different equaled new friend opportunities, and who couldn't use another friend in the hellish world of high school?

█████████████████████████████

It’s everything that you seem to ignore.
The classroom that you treated as a bore.
The alcohol you drink but never bought.
The dress you stole, and were never caught.
The bed you wake up in that’s not your own.
The makeup you applied two days ago

OutOfCommonsense: Yay first post, I wasn't sure if it was the first day or not, but just let me know and I'll take that out of the post. Snow's outfit is right here
currently with: Anthony thinking: new kid I do believe currently at: my locker currently wearing: aww ye currently dating: no one song in my head: Renegades by Feeder

Let's be friends so we can make out
You're so hot let me show you around
I see what I want and I wanna play
Everybody knows I'm getting way

He's got no idea where you've been
No idea what you've been doing
In the bedroom in positions
That he never knew existed

I can't hold back my hands won't let me
It's the touch of your skin is it lust or envy
I can't hold back my pride won't let me
I'm seein red this all too deadly

User Image

The slender brunette woke up to the sound of his blackberry alarm going off, shooting up from out of the king sized bed. He looked over to the male sleeping next to him still. He was in his late thirties and currently in the middle of a rather nasty divorce. The man's soon to be ex wife the young man's own math teacher. The green eyed youth sat up looking through his messages, he had a few texts, of course one from his brother-like friend asking if he was going to be sleeping over. He found himself grin feeling an arm going around his waist and pull him back close to the older male and a kiss on the back off his neck. The brunette then found himself in a repeat of last nights venture.

Jono slipped on his underwear walking around the room picking up his clothes as Mr. Aaron Gardner continued to sleep. Jono had been sleeping with Aaron for a few weeks now, but was already finding himself getting bored with the whole, oh I'm getting a divorce oh no. It's not that he was insensitive he just only really came for the sex, not the baggage. It probably wasn't a good thing either that his math teacher was the one divorcing him. He slipped his pants on walking out into the living room, seeing still pictures of them. He put his shirt and socks on making his way to the door. He grabbed his jacket before walking out of the door and heading back home.

Jono walked home, finding himself missing summer. He disliked winter, it wasn't exactly nice for him. He liked the warmth, being able to longboard home or wherever he was setting his destination, winter you either walked or went by vehicle. He was home though within the hour, his mom was still at work, she worked overnights as a security guard at a bank. He felt himself though already craving a line of speed. He went into his room, stripping down before taking out a ziploc bag full of pills. He took one out breaking a piece off and crushing it to a fine powder. He took out his wallet rolling up a twenty dollar bill. Then with a quick motion the line of speed was up his nose. He then continued to run a shower, jumping in quickly. He stepped out drying off and walking back to his room grabbing his cell and sending a text to none other then Sylar.

TO: SySy
Slept over at Gardner's
Just got outta the shower, going to be a little late mayhaps
I hate winter!

Jono adored Sylar, he was without a doubt his best friend. Often times if Jono's mom was home, Jono would say he was staying at Sylar's during his flings, and often times he would end up at the wealthy home. Although his wealth never affected his friendship to the other. He himself could really care less how much money someone makes, as long as they have a place to sleep, eat, and clean them self he didn't really care. He now though got himself ready school, changing into clean clothes, making sure he didn't have any obvious marks from the night before. With that he made his way outside and starting walking towards the high school. He found himself hating this weather more and more. He liked being able to wear cutoffs and a t shirt outside, not having to wear layers and still be cold. He found himself getting to the school faster then he planned.

Jono walked into the school, people were still in the halls, so he found himself not being in such a rush to make his way to class like he thought he was going to be. He walked down the hall heading over to his locker. He unzipped his jacket placing it in his locker before looking over at the locker next to him. It had been empty last time he checked, so who was currently putting their head against it. He had no problem being out going and smiled at the other. "You know some of the lockers open if you hit your head against them hard enough." he said to the shorter boy, shutting his own locker. He was definitely a new kid, he could tell that easy. Even if he didn't know who everyone was in the school yet, he knew he was new and and who wasn't.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJONO thetweakedslut STARSMORExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IT'S ALL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE BABY

Timid Regular

User Image

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██xx☆ ☆
      YOU'GETTAKENALLTHETIMEFOR'A'FOOL x
          xxxxxxxI || DON'T || KNOW WHY
          xxxxlxxxxYOUR SO GULLIBLE || BUT I DON'T MIND
          xxxxxxxTHAT'S|| NOT THE PROBLEM
          xxxxxxxxxxxAND I DON'T NEED ANYONE WITH ME RIGHT NOW
          xxlxxxxxMONDAY || TUESDAY IS MY WEEKEND

xxYOU GET TAKEN || ALL THE TIME FOR A FOOL
          ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image
                                xxxxxThe brunet shaggy haired boy dug threw his back pack with numerous papers falling next to his feet, while he stomped his foot down upon them so no one would get any wise ideas.. Yeah well, he wouldn't care anyways he just wants his damn schedule but sadly it was never to be found..'Shiiit.' His thoughts spoke for the unsatisfied expression on his face, now he had to find some crazy way to get one.. but, how.. 'I could do s--' Destery paused his thoughts to a sudden tap on his leather shoulder, causing him to perk his head downward to see who in the hell would do that. He was at the heights of six foot, three inches and looking down is what he almost always had to do in order to talk to someone eye to eye.. The boy held his scrambled up papers in his large hands, crumpling them together. He could only smile at what she had told him, 'Stoner boy.' Its not like it wasn't true but, he doesn't really condone in any type of clique really. Destery can't help it when hes sober either, he looks like hes drunk or stoned all the time with those eyes of his, yes.. his eyes. That's what would some people find the most weirdest aspect of his body was, and it was confusing to find it to be a compliment or not..

Destery stopped making eye contact with her and instead just pushed his back against the lockers, with nearly closed eyes from how high he was. The smell of alcohol filled the air as soon at the girl took a swig from the bottle of 'water.'"Yeah yeah, and you're a barely functional alcoholic-- Nice to meet you." With his deep voice breaking any further silence. He tilted his head slightly up toward the ceiling, and let a comfortable smile come across his face. Even if he was getting picked on he could careless, just that fact that people would waste their time with little things about other people.. made no sense to him, it only made him laugh and give people scary looks to make them feel ******** uncomfortable. Oh and how he just loved doing that to people, it would make them say the funniest things. "It did but I got it myself, I'm not such a complete failure." Destery was right, he really wasn't a failure at all though. He had brains but, bad immune system and parents that wouldn't like spending a dime on him. So the boy had to make money somehow and, that was preforming music at random clubs around the city. Which really was a good start in looking towards having a musical career.. Like just about everyone had a dream of becoming some rockstar, he wasn't going to leave dreams not left to come true.

Destery sighed, he couldn't just stay leaning on pinned up lockers all day. He had to do something, but before so he could do at least one more thing for himself. Eye drops. The tall broad and leather shoulder male took out some eye drops, inserting them in each eye. Missing a bit, it would make him look like he got done crying till he wiped the excess that fell over his cheeks away. "--But y'know, I don't know you so what more could I say? Besides helping me get my schedule maybe?" Destery questioned the girl at the end, hopefully she'd agree but if not he could cling to someone else who would, a shy person probably would do just about anything for a guy who looked like he'd kick peoples a** for breakfast. Destery took his back from over lockers and faced the girl, she looked about five foot, seven inches.. and he'd probably be on the dot about it, Though he was held back a year doesn't mean he isn't smart. Destery proves most people wrong about 'people who smoke weed are stupid.' When Destery is nearly college material as we speak, teachers love him unless they don't like what he looks like or what they'd think he'd be like.. to many people assume all these things about him that are just not right. Destery actually quite enjoyed drinking as well but, when he was drunk.. he was, DRUNK. He'd be everywhere and so would his eyes, its horrible how badly he'd get arrested if he'd ever show up drunk at school or something..

xxxxxx██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

User ImageUser Image

DAT SONG :: Taken for a fool DAT OUTFIT :: Hehe

OUT OF CONTEXT ⋮ you gewd, you gewd~ c; great first post.
User Image

User Image
WHENEVERI'MALONEWITHYOU

Laying my head on the metal was relaxing… Well, kind of. Plus the fact no one was speaking to me and I was alone with my thoughts was even better. I let my eyes close and I just stood there breathing. I thought as long as I kept to myself no one would speak to me, but I guess I was wrong. I knew I must have looked like an idiot, but I didn’t care. I drew a deep breathe, and I heard a locker open beside me. My eyes opened and I glanced over to find a taller male. He smiled at me, and I offered a weak smile in return.

"You know some of the lockers open if you hit your head against them hard enough." He said. A smirk rose at my lips. “I’ll.. Uh, keep that in my mind I guess.” I took my head away from the locker and looked down at my shoes. “I’m Anthony… By the way..”

( O o c ; bad post is bad.. sorry. x-x )

xxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImagexxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out