Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
【S】tarling 【S】ara【S】ilver

【S】tar 【S】tar-sky.

User Image

Thinking about: .
Bouncing around happily, blue eyes shining bright as she was fixing a few poptarts in the toaster; choc fudge. Her favorite, it was sort of her brothers as well, and it tasted really nice too. It had hot fudge in the middle that melted in your mouth and made you want more. Except that Star had a stronger will..Except if Ice cream or lollie pops were involved she would have no will power against it as it's her favorite sweets. But only chocolate and Neapolitan icecream was her favorites of all and her favorite flavors of lollie pops were watermelon and cherry cream. Unfortunately she had her lollie pops up in her room and it was far too early for ice cream. Though her brother came down from the stair case, and she beamed up at him and watched as he made his way to the couch where he scratched Shiyla behind the ears and gave Star a cuddle. Giving him a cuddle back, she laughed as he made a dash for the kitchen, and at that time, her poptarts came up. Collecting them without breaking the shell of the pastry. Pushing the plate over to him, she had stolen one already and bit into it, awaiting for Nattie to eat the other one. "To save you the difficulty of opening the cupboard, taking out some cereal, pour it into a bowl, splash some milk in it and grab a spoon..Glad I saved you from such torture." She teased with a giggle and a small smile, before stealing her phone from the counter. To:Ian
Message:Hey, what are you up to. Are you okay after the break up?"
OOC;;
[[My cats name is Sparkles...O.o XD ]]

Who am I, you ask? I am:Miss Bubbly..

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Ian Dimitri Xavier

Ian was about to get up and walk away when she gave him a peck on the cheek((im assuming here)) he could feel the hurt welling up inside him. As she said sorry and run away. He felt a tear go down his face and wiped it away. He felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out looking at the phone. It was star. he quickly typed out a reply.
TO: Star
someone you truly loved broke up with you and the very
next day was texting you and giving you pecks on the cheek.

He replied putting his phone away and sitting back down on the bench, his head in his hands. Why did she have to be so perfect.
User Image

User Image

【S】tar 【S】tar-sky.

User Image

As star felt something go down her cheek, she went cross eyed, trying to stare at whatever was on it. She even tried getting it with her tongue, trying to reach her chin, but she was no where near even reaching it. As she sighed upon defeat and wiped it with the back of her hand. But as she stared down at it, she noticed it was some chocolate fudge and she licked her hand lightly and walked over to the sink, pouring dishwashing liquid onto her hands, she used it to wash them, before she shook them to dry and placed her bowl over by the sink, before sitting on the side board, swinging her legs back and forth happily, before her phone went off. Hearing Run Devil Run play by SNSD, she leaped off the side board, and grabbed her phone, heart pounding as she checked it. If anyone asked why she grabs her phone so fast, reality was, she didn't want other people to read it, but she'd usually say, 'Oh, I don't want to annoy people with my message tone. That's all." Then give them a convincing smile. As she read it, her heart fell as she remembered she shouldn't love him anyway, and her face fell with it. 'To: Ian
I've been through it over and over, and it doesn't get any easier. But I know you and Jacky will pull through...You always, do.
She typed and clicked send, before putting her phone away. Turning towards her twin, she allowed a cheery grin to pull through on her face. "I'm gonna run to the store. I'm out of lollie pops! I'll probably bring something back for you, and if Jacky wants to come over, let her in with or without me being here." She said, waved before reaching for her purse and then, turning on her heels, she kissed her pup on the head and then walked out of the house, closing the door quietly and calmly behind her. Even though her insides were screaming in agony for the hurt she felt both fr herself and Ian+Jacky. It just wasn't fair, if only Jacky could see that Stars brother loved her, and Star loved Ian. But that would ruin their friendship. That she knew.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Ian Dimitri Xavier

Ian heard his phone go off and quickly read he message. He frowned and typed a reply
TO: Star
she broke up with me again though. I am already
under stress from my parents plus this. I can't take it.

He replied hitting send he realized she didn't even know about his parents. Oh well maybe she would believe oh their just arguing excuse he used on Morty all the time. But Star was smarter than Morty when it came to people.

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ll J a c q u e l i n e xx H e l e n a xx M o r t ll
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

so I'll waste these nights for a while
but I'll be holding onto you forever.

After she was far enough away from the park, Elena felt her legs give out. She dropped to the ground. Her tears fell hot and fast. She wanted to run back, to beg Ian to take her back, to tell him how much she still loved him. She just felt so weak. She hadn't eaten in a while, and it'd been a while since she did anything but cry. She felt like she was close to passing out. She thought about texting Ian, Starz, or Nattie, but she just curled up. Maybe if she didn't do anything, she'd just fade away. Then she wouldn't hurt. Then she wouldn't be a constant reminder in Ian's life. She thought about the wounds and the scars on her arm, fresh and old.

just open your eyes
and see that life is beautiful.
User Image

User Image

【S】tar 【S】tar-sky.

User Image

Star was singing in her head slightly, before her phone went off, she was kneeling down, tying her shoes up, but then her tune rang and of course, she definitely had to check it. To:Ian
You are extremely strong and willful, you'd make it through anything. Don't let this bring you down..
She sent back before standing up, and walking, her head held high. She had been planning on going the back way to the shops, which took around the park, but she realized she would do that on her walk back, so all she did was keep walking on forward until she'd reach the shops.

As she had walked into the shops, the small breeze that had been ruffling her hair, disappeared as she walked into the calm center, feeling the warmth brush on her cheeks. She shivered lightly, before skipping along. Chuppa chups here only cost 5 cents. So, if she brought a hundred, that would only be less than a tenner. But if she brought twenty five, that would do for that day, the day tomorrow, and of course, the day after. So, she decided on only buying twenty-five lollie-pops and get her brother something nice. But as she was down at the shops, buying the pops, she saw the most coolest guy necklaces in the display window. "Yes, uh-can you please take out the wolf/eagle one and the sharktooth one? Thanks...Yes. 'll take those too."She said with a smile, as the lady put the necklaces in a box, yet put them in the same bag as the lollie pops. Handing the lady 40 Dollars for the necklaces, she then gave her two dollars and fifty cents for the lollie pops. Smiling, she gave the lady the average "Have a good day." Before leaving the store, skipping slightly as she pulled a lollie pop out and placed it in her mouth happily. But as she walked back towards the house, you would not believe this, but she saw a girl on the ground, probably around about five hundred meters from the park. It was around the corner, so nobody would have seen it, but as she was walking. She caught her breath and fastened to a sprint to whoever was laying on the ground. But as she got closer, her eyes went wide. This wasn't just any other person..This was Jacky! s**t!" She cursed, falling to the ground next to her, ignoring the sharp stones that jabbed her in her legs. Turning, Jacky over, she leaned her head on her chest to see if she was breathing, and she was, lightly. Lightly tapping her cheeks and slapping them softly, not so much that it would hurt, but enough for her to feel it and wake up. "Jacky..Hey..Come on, Jacky. PLease. Answer me.."She cried softly, wanting her to awake.

User Image

OOC: Shark necklace

Wolf and eagle feathers with an opal.

User ImageUser Image

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Elena could feel movement around her, and a voice that sparked recognition. "Starz," she muttered weakly. Her eyes opened more. "I'm okay. Don't cry." Elena searched for something mentally to hold on to, to pull her back. She couldn't let herself go in front of Starling. She just couldn't. She hoped Starz didn't see her wrist. No one knew. She sat up as best as she could and she forced to focus. She looked at one of her best friends. "I'm alright." She smiled softly. Elena could act with the best of them, but it threw her off that she wasn't feeling good and that she was more or less dying. She tried to get up. "I just fell. I think I hit my head pretty hard."

just open your eyes
User Image

User Image

【S】tar 【S】tar-sky.

User Image

Starling felt some weight shifting from beside her as she looked at her, she still seemed knocked out. Which made it worse, as she seemed so peaceful..Like, like she was dead. Dead cold on the ground. It scared her. What if she went into a coma..What if she went into...those thoughts swirled in her head and yet suddenly. "Starz.." Looking down, eyes blurry from tears the forced to show, she smiled gratefully, and laughed at herself before hugging her. "Of course you're okay! I always know you'll pull through anything!"Pulling her up to her feet, she wrapped her arms around Jacky's waist to keep her from falling. "Come on, let's get you to my house." She spoke softly, walking with her calmly.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Ian Dimitri Xavier

Ian read the text and sighed. What she didn't know was that he wasn't strong or willful. When Morty broke up with him he got extremely depressed. His arms told the tale of their tarnished love. He looked at his lined wrists fresh cuts and old scars. He stood up. He needed to talk to Morty. When he saw her she was on the ground. Right as he was about to run over Star came into the picture and he hung back. He watched until she had Morty standing and walked off. He realized it may have been because of him. He didn't know where he was going. But it was away from the girls.

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Elena was quiet as Starz helped her to her house. She still felt extremely weak, and her chest was starting to hurt more and more. She had to fight just to keep the tears away. A scary thought crossed her mind. How close was she to death...before Starz came? Peeping a glance at her bestie, Elena knew Starz had saved her. She shivered. She still seemed a bit cold, and she still wanted Ian, but if he saw her like this he'd know she didn't just "fall". He'd understand. Her eyes closed for a second. Starz was innocent, always seeing the good in people. That was the only reason that her "falling" story seemed to work. But Nathan... Her chest was aching. He'd know. For some reason that Elena didn't understand, Nathan let what she did effect him a lot. Maybe that was his way of getting her to realize that he was a great friend and that she wasn't alone. She actually smiled softly at the thought. Nathan sacrificed a lot to make her feel better. Though Starz and she were like sisters, she was closer to Nathan.

just open your eyes
User Image

User Image

【S】tar 【S】tar-sky.

User Image

Starling was starting to think. If only she had seen this coming, with the whole break up and everything, it was too stressful for everyone, but really, she didn't want anyone to know that she figured it out, even if people did think she was too innocent, she'd act like it. But that didn't matter now, all that mattered was that Elena needed to get rest, have a hot beverage and probably do whatever to make her happy. It kind of hurt her deep down that she knew Elena was so close to her brother, but it made sense, as Star hadn't really been acting like the best friend she was supposed too. What, liking her ex boyfriend and all that. But still. It hurts. But looking to her, she pushed it all away and focused on opening the door. Leaving one arm wrapped around Jackie, she pulled open the door and walked in, leading Jackie down over to the couch, her face having a cheery smile as per usual, except this time, like the last. It was fake.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

In a relationship with WitchilyWayless

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
Nathan Aiden Silver

User Image
Nathan gave his twin a sweet smile, although she was teasing he did appreciate that she was thoughtful enough to give him half of what she was eating. "Thanks, you really are a life saver. I didn't think I'd had the energy to do all those horrible and evil things to serve myself breakfast." he teased back before grabbing the remaining Poptart and flinching as he quickly bit into the gooie deliciousness that was chocolate Poptarts, but by this point his fingertips were slightly burnt. Oh well, nothing cold water couldn't fix, quickly wolfing down the snack he grabbed a mug from the cupboard and the milk, serving himself some plain milk before drinking it and putting the milk away. He listened to his sister while he did this and couldn't help but shake his head, his hair swaying side-to-side as he did so. "Well I hope that the store you like is open and you get loads of lollies. Can't believe you didn't restock sooner, a day where you don't get at least one sucker in your possession is a day no one is happy." he said before reaching into his jeans pocket to grab his ringing phone. "Sorry sis, but if you need anything just call. Who knows, maybe they'll have an all you can carry sell-out and you'll need me to carry the extra candy." he continued cheerfully, amused by his sister and her offer, she was so loveable that he truly was happy they were siblings. Once she was gone his smile vanished as he reread the text he got from Elena, having hidden perfectly his emotions upon hearing that his best friend and crush was with her ex. Without a seconds hesitation he replied to her, wondering what was going on and if they'd get together again. If they did then Elena and their friend Ian would be happy again but then he wouldn't have a chance at ever being with the girl he loved....But no, he wouldn't be selfish, she deserved happiness and if it was when she was with Ian, then so be it.
To: Ellie
Luck boo, I'll be waiting for you.
Star was cool with the idea and went on a candy emergency, lol, want me to ask her to bring you something from the store?

Hearing the front door open he smiled, knowing it was either his adorable sister or the girl he loved in secret, maybe both. "Hey, what's-" his smile instantly vanished as he saw his sister supporting Elena before having her sit on the couch. Rushing over he looked at his twin over quickly, checking for any injury. "Are you alright?" he asked desperately like any sane brother would, seeing she was alright he sighed with relief before hugging his twin tightly before turning to look at Elena. Oh god, she looked horrible, what had happened? Carefully he knelt in front of her, eyes showing just how concerned he was. "Hey, Ellie...I'm guessing something happened on your way here?" he asked gently, not wanting to mention the text in front of his twin just in case Elena didn't want her visit with her ex to be known. Without thinking he got up at quickly hugged Elena to him, silently giving her moral support, hating that he hadn't simply picked her up and avoided whatever had happened.
You're not alone
We'll brave this storm
And face today
You're not alone

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Seeing Nattie was the worst thing ever, but it was also exactly what she needed. The feeling of being safe washed over her as she was embraced by him. "I'm fine. I just fell on my here. Hit my head pretty hard." Elena held Nattie to her, needed something, someone, to hold onto. And since the one she needed more than anything was heartbroken by her, she figured Nattie was the best support system. She knew, though, once they were alone, he'd ask her for the truth. Elena wasn't clumsy. He knew. She could tell. She tried to joke. "Guess I'm going to need one of those old people beepers now, huh?" She buried her face in Nattie's chest. "Thank Starz. She found me." She smiled proudly at her bestie.

just open your eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas