Some. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Puppies! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LADY ↘↘ RUNNING DOWN TO — THE RIPTIDE
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TAKEN AWAY TO THE DARK SIDE
                                                          xxxxxxxxxx♕ :: i wanna be your left hand man xxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi love { ❤ } you when ❇ you're singing that song
                                                          xxx&& i-i got a lump in my t.throat
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCAUSE YOU'RE GONNA ➸ SING THE WORDS WRONG

owner ⊱⊱ wearegliding5683
                                                                              level ⊱⊱ six hundred to one thousand words
                                                                              inspiration ⊱⊱ jane austen
                                                                              layout ⊱⊱ wearegliding5683
                                                                              ooc ⊱⊱ link

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

STORY ⊱⊱

In the small town of Bristol located in Iowa, there is a peace block filled with the most pleasant families. At least, that's what they want you to believe. Seven households make up the neighborhood, and they do their best to get along peacefully. However, with a new family moving in, everything is about to change. What will happen when everything is stirred up? How will the families handle themselves? All of them were raised to keep a calm façade in the public, but will they be able to keep their cool?

___ (Darcy) and ___ (Bingley) have been best friends since they were children.

___ (Darcy) and ___ (Wickham) were friends growing up, but in recent years, they have grown to hate one another. There are rumors around town that it has to do with ___ (Wickham) attempting to make a move on Adeline (Georgiana).

____ (Jane) and ____ (Bingley) have been spotted around town together. However, it is widely known that ____ (Darcy) does not look upon the Bennet family with care.

Piper (Elizabeth) and ___ (Darcy) have never gotten along, and are often seen arguing upon running into each other. ___ (Miss Bingley) is often found following ___ (Darcy) around everywhere he goes. Piper (Elizabeth) has her own eyes on ___ (Wickham), not knowing anything about his moves on Adeline (Georgiana). It is always believed that ___ (Lydia) also finds ___ (Wickham) to be a highly romantic gentleman.

___ (Lucy Steele) and ___ (Edward) have been in a secret relationship for the past five years. While ___ (Elinor) has taken a high fancy of him herself.

___ (Brandon) realized his love for ___ (Marianne) about a month ago, but she is pretending as though she has not noticed. Her eyes are on ___ (Willoughby).

Briar (Mary) and ___ (Middle Falconer) spend their free time studying in the local library together. As they are both hoping for the best SAT and ACT scores.

When ___ (Miss Bingley) is not following around ___ (Darcy), she is often seen gossiping with ___ (Eldest Falconer).

Talk of the town is that ___ (Youngest Falconer) has been spotted smoking mary jane in the nearby woods. There is even talk that ___ (Catherine) was spotted entering behind him.

___ (Lucy Steele) has taken the youngest Bingley ___ under her wing. She believes she can teach him a thing about the world.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

RULES ⊱⊱

PLOT »
                                                                                    This is a roleplay based on Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. I am not going to reject you if you have not read the books, but I would like to see you put some effort into knowing the basic plot line of the books. That being said, I'm not going to say that the characters have to end up with who they end up originally in the novels, but the base plot line with be lining it up for that to happen. As you will see if you look at the characters, not every household is as it was in the two novels. I have mixed some characters together to make things more interesting. I will not be following every characters role in the novels one hundred percent. As I know that plenty of people will want romance, I am also adding four more male characters to make up for the lower amount of characters in the novels. As for the parents, they will all be non-playable characters, and everyone can move them about, but try your best to keep them in character when using them in posts.

GENERAL RULES »
                                                                                    As you may expect this rolplay will follow all of gaia's rules. I don't want to see every other word being a curse word. I have no problem with cursing, but you shouldn't be posting every word of narrative as one. Even if your character curses a lot. Just watch your mouth, please, or I will have to talk to you about it. The same goes with romance. Romance is cute. Smut is not. Keep smut out of my roleplay. If you even try to get its foot in the doorway I will be kicking you out of the roleplay. Sorry, but I don't plan on being kicked off gaia because of someone else doing something foolish in my roleplay. Please do not fight with your fellow roleplayers. If you have a problem with someone, come to me, and I will deal with it.

LITERACY »
                                                                                    If you saw on the first post, I will expect to see six hundred to one thousand words in your posts. I'm not saying that you can't go over one thousand, but I don't want to have every post be a novel. I find that novel posts are much better in one x ones. In my group, I want to see good posts that aren't going to feel like a wall of text. That being said, you can go over a thousand, but I do not want anyone going under six hundred.

POSTING »
                                                                                    I'm not going to ask you to go buy a graphic that costs five million gold. All I want to see on posts is a picture of your character, their name, location, who they are with, etc. I do as that the body of your paragraph is between size ten and eleven fonts. I know, I'm picky about looks, I'm sorry. As for colors, please no blinding colors. My computer tends to register colors as a bit darker than other computers, so if they look bright to me, then they probably are bright to others.

CHARACTERS »
                                                                                    These characters are based on Jane Austen character. That being said, you don't have to make a perfect replica of Elinor or Elizabeth. We're bringing this to the modern age, so they probably won't have the same problems as the character they are based around. However, I don't want you to pick up Elinor's role and make her be a complete ditzy girl. She is the reason the title has the word sense in it, don't stray too far from that.

As these books were written about two hundred years ago, clearly times have changed. Characters in this roleplay are allowed to propose to each other, but that does not mean that they have to do so. We are not in a era where girls have to marry by the time they are twenty or are seen as worthless.

Seeing as most characters will have siblings, try and make them look like their parents and like each other. I'll be pretty easy going about this, but if everyone else in the family has brown hair and brown eyes, don't pick someone with blonde hair and blue eyes. If you notice the parents, I realize that the mothers have lighter hair and fathers have darker hair. I'm doing that to leave you options. Also, if you had an idea for a character, but say they are a different race than the parents I put in. Let me know, most likely if you are the first to have a character in a certain family, I will change them.

APPLYING »
                                                                                    Still here an interested? Down below, you will find the codes. Post the reserve to the ooc. Once I accept it, you may begin your profile. Make a thread in the test threads to fill it out. Upon finishing it, send it my way either over PM or in the ooc. You'll see that the profile has no spaces for colors. You may add colors as you please. When putting in your reserve, please include samples! If you do not, I will deny you.

I understand that it is finals season, so I will give you seventy-two hours to complete your profiles. Because this group was created, filled, and then instantly died before, I am a little more strict. Once you have completed your profile you have twenty-four hours to quote someone in the ooc and plot with them. By plot, I don't mean, "hey let's plot." I mean you need to put thought into it. If you do not do this, I will warn you, and if you do not do it within ten hours, you will be taken down from the group. I'm very serious about this point. You must put in effort or the group will die, and I do not want it to die.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

THE AUSTEN FAMILY ⊱⊱
                                                                                  Jennifer Austen (Mrs. Jennings / ode to Jane Austen) was born and raise in Bristol. Coming from old money, when her parents passed away she moved into their old house. She has lived there ever since, and has never worked a day in her life. She was married when she was younger, but he left her. She is not heartbroken over the matter. Instead turns her interest to those in the neighborhood. Her goal in life is to get all of the younger generation happily in relationships. She's known around town as the gossip, and loves to hear all of the juicy details. If you wish to learn information on a certain someone, she is the person to speak with.

xxxJENNIFER JILL AUSTEN
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMRS. JENNINGS
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : sixty - five
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxGENDER : female
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : meryl streep
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxCOLOR : #9C0946
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxUSERNAME : NPC

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

THE BENNET FAMILY ⊱⊱
                                                                                  Mr. and Mrs. Bennet have raise five lovely daughters. Up until he retired, he was a well known lawyer. After their first child was born, she worked as a stay at home mother. Some are surprised they remain together, as she gets along well with Ms. Austen and can not help but overreact to all information. While he sits back as though he has not a care in the world. She pushes her daughters to become well educated. While he believes they should do as they please. Their eldest two daughters, _____ and Piper are growing up to be fine young ladies. They are quite the talk of the town. Their middle daughter, Briar, does her best to be noticed. Lacking from natural skills as her older and younger siblings, she must put forth much more effort in her studies. While the youngest two, ____ and ____ find all of the time in the world to run about, without a worry. (based on Bennet family)

xxxMICHAEL ERIC BENNET
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMR. BENNET
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : fifty - three
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxGENDER : male
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : colin firth
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxCOLOR : #97AFBC

xxxLISA CHERYL BENNET
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMRS. BENNET
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : fifty
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : nicole kidman
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxCOLOR : #A49CBD

xxxFULL NAME BENNET
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJANE
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : nineteen - twenty
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxGENDER : here
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : here
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxUSERNAME : here

xxxPIPER LENINA BENNET
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxELIZABETH
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : nineteen
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : imogen poots
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxUSERNAME : wearegliding5683

xxxBRIAR JULIANNE BENNET
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMARY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : sixteen
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : india eisley
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxUSERNAME : libretta-b

xxxFULL NAME BENNET
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCATHERINE
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : fifteen - sixteen

xxxFULL NAME BENNET
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLYDIA
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : fourteen - fifteen

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

THE DARCY FAMILY ⊱⊱
                                                                                  Mr. and Mrs. Darcy have both worked hard to be where they are in town. Perhaps the richest of families, they hold their children to high expectations. Their children have always had the best scores in their classes. There are rumors less than lovely of Mr. Darcy's reaction when his children bring home grades less than perfect. ____ (Fitzwilliam Darcy) fulfills his role well, and is believed to be a little too good to be true. Their middle child, ____ (Edward Ferrars) has pushed his own dreams aside for the sake of his family's wishes. And their youngest Adeline (Georgiana Darcy) does her best to please those around her.

xxxBARRY JON DARCY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMR. DARCY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : hugh laurie
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxCOLOR : #A59586

xxxANNE JOYCE DARCY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMRS. DARCY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : forty - nine
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : gillian anderson
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxCOLOR : #9D817E

xxxFULL NAME DARCY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFITZWILLIAM DARCY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : twenty - twenty-two

xxxFULL NAME DARCY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEDWARD FERRARS
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : nineteen - twenty

User Image

xxxADELINE ROSE DARCY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGEORGIANA DARCY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : sixteen
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : alexia fast
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxUSERNAME : gee whilikers

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

THE DASHWOOD FAMILY ⊱⊱
                                                                                  Miss Dashwood's husband passed away five years ago. She has not moved on from the loss, but does her best to raise her children. That is, with a little help from her eldest daughter, ____ (Elinor Dashwood). Often decisions fall on her shoulders, and she picks up the pieces of her family. Her younger brother ____ (Mr. Bingley) helps to the best of his ability. Though, his opinions are often swayed by those around him. Their younger sister, ____ (Marianne Dashwood) brings joy to the family. Her moral is always up. Though her heart is always in the right place, her decisions are, at times, less than great.

xxxJODY DORIS DASHWOOD
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMRS. DASHWOOD
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : fifty - five
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : helen mirren
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxCOLOR : #D18355

xxxFULL NAME DASHWOOD
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxELINOR
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : twenty - twenty-one

xxxLEONARD HUBERT DASHWOOD
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBINGLEY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : twenty
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : marcel floruss
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxUSERNAME : wearegliding5683

User Image

xxxANNE MARIE DASHWOOD
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMARIANNE
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : eighteen
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : elle fanning
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxUSERNAME : flash tibbers

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

THE BRANDON FAMILY ⊱⊱
                                                                                  After the loss of their parents, ____ (Colonel Brandon) stepped in to care for his younger siblings. He pushed back his plans to attend college, and instead got a full time job at the local _____. Being the head of household is no easy task for him, as his younger brother, ____ (Wickham) is known as a bit of a questionable character around town. He has stolen from houses, and even the local grocery store. While their younger sister ____ (Lucy Steele) is lost in her daydreams.

xxxFULL NAME BRANDON
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCOLONEL BRANDON
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : twenty-five - twenty-seven

xxxFULL NAME BRANDON
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWICKHAM
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : eighteen - nineteen

xxxFULL NAME BRANDON
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLUCY STEELE
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : seventeen - eighteen

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

THE FALCONER FAMILY ⊱⊱
                                                                                  The Falconer parents are the type to fall under the category of hippies. They believe in world peace, and believe that their children should do as they love. It is not surprising to find them running about town preaching peace to all of the citizens. Their eldest son, _____ finds them to be an embarrassment. They fail at blending in with the crowds, something that he is able to do rather well. Their middle son, ____ doesn't have time to worry about his parents, while he panics about his grades and hopes for an ivy league. And their youngest son, _____, is perhaps the closest they will see to their mirror image. He is relaxed and does not let anything bother him, usually.

xxxLOGAN DYLAN FALCONER
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMR. FALCONER
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : johnny depp
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxCOLOR : #ADD6BC

xxxLOLITA SUMMER FALCONER
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMRS. FALCONER
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : forty - eight
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : sheryl crow
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxCOLOR : #EDE574

xxxFULL NAME FALCONER
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxELDEST SON
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : seventeen - eighteen

xxxFULL NAME FALCONER
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMIDDLE SON
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : fifteen - sixteen

xxxFULL NAME FALCONER
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOUNGEST SON
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : fourteen - fifteen

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

THE BINGLEY FAMILY ⊱⊱
                                                                                  Mr. Bingley recently divorced his wife and moved his children to the small town of Bristol. Now that they have gotten settled in, he has left them on their own as he is away on business. ____ (Miss Bingley) believes she should run the household, as she is the eldest. She voices all of her opinions to her siblings and the neighbors. ______ (Willoughby) has just moved in and is already known as the flirt around the town. Being the youngest sibling, ____, tends to avoid the spotlight.

xxxSTEVEN GREGORY BINGLEY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMR. BINGLEY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : forty - nine
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : ken watanabe
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxCOLOR : #C6C2C3

xxxFULL NAME BINGLEY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMISS BINGLEY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : twenty - twenty-one

xxxFULL NAME BINGLEY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWILLOUGHBY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : eighteen - nineteen

xxxFULL NAME BINGLEY
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOUNGEST SON
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : sixteen - seventeen

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

CODES ⊱⊱

RESERVE ⊱⊱
                                                                                  [imgleft]200 x 200 photo[/imgleft]

[color=white]xxx[/color][b][size=24][color=COLORONE]FULL NAME HERE[/color][/size][/b]
                                                                                  [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][b][color=COLORONE]ROLE[/color][/b][/size]
                                                                                  [size=11][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=COLORONE]AGE[/color][/b] : age
                                                                                  [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=COLORONE]GENDER[/color][/b] : here
                                                                                  [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=COLORONE]FACE CLAIM[/color][/b] : here
                                                                                  [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=COLORONE]USERNAME[/color][/b] : here[/size]

PROFILE ⊱⊱
                                                                                  [imgleft]300 x 150 picture; preferably not the same as reserve, but can be if you really want.[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[color=white]x[/color][size=22][b]FULL NAME HERE[/b] ⊱⊱ [i]ROLE[/i][/size]
                                                                                  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                                                  [size=11][color=white]xx[/color]★ ノ NICKNAME [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ☆ノ AGE [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ★ ノ GENDER [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ☆ノ SEXUALITY[/size]
                                                                                  ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

[size=14]★ ノPERSONALITY ▬[/size]
                                                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][size=11]paragraph form. this can be as long as you want, but at least five sentences describing their personality.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                                  [size=14]☆ノ BIOGRAPHY ▬[/size]
                                                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][size=11]again, this can be as long as you want, but at least ten sentences about their past.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                                  [size=14]★ ノINTERESTS ▬[/size]
                                                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][size=11]what does your character like to do in their free time? any likes, dislikes, anything of that type goes here.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]USERNAME[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff