Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

BAP Baybee

Alright well I was gonna use Suzy and have her be an idol maybe?
and then have her be one of the celebs that have lived on their own for awhile.
I would like to be a female athlete i was thinking an ice skater so its almost like a gymnast 8D and i was thinking maybe a male idol there for im one boy and one girl. I am glad everyones chiming in now cause i love this show

Ice Skater- Kim Yuna

as for a guy i changed my mind on the idol. Since everyones being idols i decided to make him a male model. His ral name is Park Sungjin but i dont know if I am going to keep it

Strawberry

this looks like fun c: i want in.

i'm ttalgiya.
        central cdt.
        my schedule right now is kind of random.
        but i'm usually on during the evenings and late nights.
        fc i'd like to use is ashley kim, as for the role, maybe a model and/or singer.

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I guess I should start making the thread.
In the mean time let me fix the reserve coding so.I can keep track of everything

Kawaii Pup

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
BAP Baybee

uNNIEEE! RESERVE ME A FEM RAPPER SPOT BCOZ SWAEG AND HEPHAPPP 3nodding

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MoldyBreadSticks

anon fairy

napeun yeoja

ttalgiya

So I guess that you are interested in the RP...
There will be 5 girls and 5 boys that are playable in the Rp and one NPC
who face claim will either be Seo In Young or Lee Jong Suk. or maybe both.
There will be four to five rooms in the house... the structure of the house most likely will be the same as the Show because this is season two.
The age group is Age 20-37
Not everyone can be in their 20's and not everyone can be in there 30's and what I mean by that is I dont want to see six 21 years old.
The age group in the show has variety but each roommate has something in common...
right?

Anyways no Ulzzang.. I will only accept one ulzzang
and even then, the ulzzang cant look like one.
I like them but they look too different from the rest of the cast.
So only celebs, idol, actors, models, announcer, athletes, etc face claim.

The characters list are...
4/F 5/M
3 Celebs who have been living in dorms with other members/people.
tab 2 idols - diddle - tan (IU) &&
tab 1 Actor

2 Celebs who live with their parents still...
tab 1 Actor
tab 1 Athlete

3 Celebs want more acknowledgement (meaning still new or unknown but wants to be known)
tab 1 Announcer
tab Underground Rapper (this has to be a dude...)
tab 1 canon

2 celebs who have lived alone for a long time
tab 1 Model
tab 1 MC or comedian

P,s, I didn't put who has to be male or female for the position because I wanted to give you option... its just the rapper that was gender base because... I always pictured him to be that way...sorry

please fill out if your interested...
[IMG]200X200 IMAGE, DONT DO ANYTHING TO IT[/IMG][list][list][list][list][list][size=8][b] name [color=color2]•[/color] age spell out [color=color2]•[/color] nickname[color=color2]•[/color] birthday [color=color2]•[/color] bloodtype [color=color2]•[/color] nationality [color=color2]•[/color] role [color=color2]•[/color] face claim [color=color2]•[/color] eye color [color=color2]•[/color] hair color [color=color2]•[/color] weight [color=color2]•[/color] height [color=color2]•[/color] Username[/b][/size]
[size=11][color=color1] one brief paragraph about your character. tell me about them. Give me some info about why they decided to do the show based on what category they are in... who they are... what ever you want to do, just give me a paragraph so I can get a feel of how you want to make this character come to life.

Please add two other large pictures.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
User Image
            Son Changsun Thirty three N/A February 15, 1981 N/A Korean Model Park Sungjun Brown Black N/A 6'1 Moldybreadsticks
            Changsun had a lonely and bad childhood. He was a neglected kid. He passed around from foster home to foster home until he was eighteen. He lucked out though, despite his troubled youth he managed to stay out of jail. As he walked into a cafe and laid down his last dollar he had on coffee, a modeling scout saw him. He was a good looking man. So they took him in and ever since he has been in the business. Just because of his bad childhood doesn't mean he had to grow up rude. He likes drinking and sex and flipping the bird but it doesn't get past that and he takes responsibility for his actions. Most of all despite being sexy and model, deep down, he just feels completely alone.

Please add two other large pictures.

User Image
            Kim Chaeyoung Twenty N/A December 12, 1993 N/A Korean Athletic Ice Skater Kim Yuna Brown Black N/A 5'7 MoldyBreadSticks
            Chaeyoung was raised as an only child. During school she got picked on like most kids and after school she was either studying or practicing on the ice or helping her mom cook or around the house. Despite being bullied she had friends that helped her past it and she is the young woman she is today, an award winning gold medalist. She has a happy bubbly personality and she works really hard and long hours at the gym and what not. She is also considerate and eats healthy. Despite coffee being a bad drink, it's her favorite so she tries her best to stay away from it but if they all go out and she sees it, it's torture.

Please add two other large pictures.

working on editing

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
UPDATE

The characters list are...
3/F 4/M
3 Celebs who have been living in dorms with other members/people.
tab 2 idols - diddle - tan (IU) &&
tab 1 Actor

2 Celebs who live with their parents still...
tab 1 Actor
tab 1 Athlete - Moldybreadsticks (KIM YUNA)

3 Celebs want more acknowledgement (meaning still new or unknown but wants to be known)
tab 1 Announcer
tab Underground Rapper (this has to be a dude...unless you can convince me otherwise)
tab 1 canon

2 celebs who have lived alone for a long time
tab 1 Model - Moldybreadsticks (PARK SUNGJUN)
tab 1 MC or comedian

P,s, I didn't put who has to be male or female for the position because I wanted to give you option... its just the rapper that was gender base because... I always pictured him to be that way...sorry

please fill out if your interested...
[IMG]200X200 IMAGE, DONT DO ANYTHING TO IT[/IMG][list][list][list][list][list][size=8][b] name [color=color2]•[/color] age spell out [color=color2]•[/color] nickname[color=color2]•[/color] birthday [color=color2]•[/color] bloodtype [color=color2]•[/color] nationality [color=color2]•[/color] role [color=color2]•[/color] face claim [color=color2]•[/color] eye color [color=color2]•[/color] hair color [color=color2]•[/color] weight [color=color2]•[/color] height [color=color2]•[/color] Username[/b][/size]
[size=11][color=color1] one brief paragraph about your character. tell me about them. Give me some info about why they decided to do the show based on what category they are in... who they are... what ever you want to do, just give me a paragraph so I can get a feel of how you want to make this character come to life.

Please add two other large pictures.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MoldyBreadSticks

Okay when your finish just PM it to me,
So I can store it until we at least get the others up.
I will take the last spot I guess

Shirtless Sophomore

BAP Baybee

Niiice. This looks like it'll be really fun.

AAIpha_
Eastern.
Monday-Thursday, Sunday.
I'll have a couple jobs this summer.
I was thinking an idol as the role using Song Minho.

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AAIpha

hi ya,
just fill out the reserve and your good to go

Magical Shoujo

I'm currently on the phone; but can you reserve the MC/comedian? For the celeb who has lived alone.
The face claims have to be real celebs right?
Can it be from groups?
Just making sure

Loyal Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bearrykun

I could but any gender in mind?
yes the face claim has to be a celeb.
It makes image looking easier and everyone looks like real people
yes groups are allowed