Welcome to Gaia! ::

join me ?!

yes ! <3 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
naw 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

*eyes the people who voted yes but didn't post* I'm watching you.

Interesting Bookworm

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

»» ωнεяε: in my world, on the laptop.

♪♪ мusιc:♫ ---- ♫

✖✖✖ uρ тσ: watching Beauty & The Beast.

◕‿◕ cнιтcнαт: @Lamb: ello, name is jennii.
i see you are searching and would love to roleplay with you.
i am currently already in a gang type rp.
however, would you be interested in rehab type?
forever ago there was a rp that i loved the idea of and have been craving.
i do have the story-line for it if you are interested.
it is rehab, addiction type but with background, i can post it if you are interested.
i am willing to triple and double, i play both males and females.
have no problem if we triple and double to both be each.
if you aren't interested, i wish you the best luck! ^.^
i do have samples if you wish, i am coming back from a hiatus though.
@jennii;
yay a responder. >w<

yes I would, actually. Can't believe I didn't put that down in the list of ideas... but, yes! do post. those kinds of role plays are just as harrowing and dramatic as a gang role play.

& I actually love doubling, so, that's not a problem.

&& If you want to post your samples, you can(: as you can see from mine, I'm coming back from a long hiatus too. ;c so it's no worry.

Interesting Bookworm

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

◕‿◕ cнιтcнαт: @Lamb: sample - most recent as well.
sample - that is my most recent who i am actually still currently waiting on.

this is the plot-line/story-line:
Living in the city is loads of fun, especially when you're out on your own. No more high school, you can choose to go back to college or to just maybe take a small break. That's how it was suppose to be for these seven friends. A year break tops! After that, they would focus back on school and going to get degrees or whatever so they could have a better life. Thing with this group is that, during high school, they were the ones that were always at the parties. Partying led to drinking, drinking led to trying other things like drugs. After high school, when they decided to take a break and just live life, things took a turn for the worse.

Well, they still lived the party life; doing all the drinking and drugs. While doing so, each indivudual had found the one drug that they can't live without. They could be fine without the other drugs, but that one drug, they couldn't do without. It had became a addiction. They couldn't give it up. No matter how much the people that loved them begged or pleaded. No matter how low on cash they were. They needed it because without it; they'd be nothing. It was soon that, that year break turned into two years, three, and then four. Four years since they had graduated and they broke the one promise they had made. Though, they were still friends, that was all that matters.

Halloween was around the corner and the group had planned to meet up and head to several different clubs, the usual ritual. Everyone had met up at the designated person's apartment... Everyone except Wendy. They had waited until they decided the girl just bailed. It had been a few days later that the group hadn't heard from her. Wendy had still lived with her parents, so they decided to go visit the parents only to get the shock of their life. The father answered, instantly knowing who they were and soon being powered with anger. He cussed at them, told them to leave, blamed them for everything. Confused, they attempted to calm the man down until the mother had came. She softly told them how on Halloween night, Wendy had overdosed before telling them to never come back and closing the door on their face.

The group had been in shock, each having a way of coping with it. Wendy was dead and now they were down to six. Wendy was always the innocent one in the group and also the newest. They had talked her into doing the drugs but since she was fresh, she wasn't suppose to do it by herself because they feared she might take to much. After the death of Wendy, the group slowly broke apart but still stayed with their addictions. Another year had passed, but this time, the friends were no longer friends. Their was no communication with each other, nothing. How strange is it that it seemed they all decided to stop their addiction? To get help for it so they could go and live their life without depending on some type of substance or liquid. What was even more odd was that they all ended up at the same rehabilitation center. Being rejoined might be a good or bad thing. Some might be able to fight their addiction, while others might already be too far gone. The outcome might not be what is expected.

would you be interested?

Interesting Bookworm

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

◕‿◕ cнιтcнαт: @Lamb: i would love to be the alcoholic.
i figured we could make our own characters or the list.
the list were pills, ecstasy, heroin, lsd, inhalants and alcohol.
would you like to play a female or both males?
i know you said you prefer males but that was mainly because of most gaians.
either way is fine with me.
: )

@Jennii;

*gasps at your samples* o-o woah.

Yes, I most definitely am interested. It's just, I literally came back from hiatus yesterday. so, I'm rustier than a bike at the bottom of the ocean. It might just take me a little while to come up with responses. >< especially a nice long intro. But if that's alright with you, then, yes let's totally do this .

Interesting Bookworm

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

◕‿◕ cнιтcнαт: @Lamb: i would love to be the alcoholic.
i figured we could make our own characters or the list.
the list were pills, ecstasy, heroin, lsd, inhalants and alcohol.
would you like to play a female or both males?
i know you said you prefer males but that was mainly because of most gaians.
either way is fine with me.
i am more than fine with that.
start plotting a bit?
also i am willing to do the thread and skeletons and post first if you wish.
will be back, heading out for 30minutes.
plot more and such when i come back.
: )
Alrighty. :3
& it depends on if we're doubling or tripling. If we triple, I'm fine with playing two males & a girl. But if we double, it'd prefer a female and a male role~ either way is cool with me though.
I'll probably take the pill addict and the xo addict though.

& yes, let us plot in the private messages.
also yes, that would be much appreciated. <3

tata for nao~
omg, I adore your character Artemis.
* quote me to get my attention.
dad puns

<3 Isn't he just adorable? too bad he can be a perpetual a*****e
honk honk.
regular jackoff

Omg but I love that!
I think I might have a plot for him if you're willing?
How many words per post were you planning on doing for your one x ones?
Dad Puns

oooh, I would like to hear it~ and as far as word count, I'm not sure. My intros always tend to be longer. However, I literally just came back from a loooooooooong (I'm talking like two years, I think? ) hiatus. So I'm rusty, to say the least. but I think I can do like 700 + ( for an average reply. ) and 1000+ for an intro. :3 I also try to mirror as best as I can, so no one feels cheated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff