Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
              User Image

A LIT BREAK RP

A CONTINUATION/REVIVAL OF MY ORIGINAL RP

BASED OFF OF: NEW ENGLAND PREP SCHOOLS, IVY LEGUE

TAKES ELEMENTS FROM GOSSIP GIRL AS WELL

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

DO NOT SEAL

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
              User Image

It's Part II my darlings! You didn't think the story ended so soon did you? Of course not, it was just getting started! As you see, a good series doesn't just end after one crappy book does it? No. It continues on to a bigger and better book. So now we'll just turn the page to Part II of Scandalous, where everyone has grown, well maybe not. Last time we followed our little New England Prep school kids, from Maine. They were dealing with the Oh so dramatic rush of senior year in addition to dealing with all the scandals that came along with being a senior. Of course being in the public eye, they had to deal with a little bit more since Lady O had been watching their every move. This, my lovelies, is a new year and a new life! With a new comes new bigger responsibilities. I'm speaking of ...College! The place where the shy get wild and the wild get wilder. Where responsibilities fail to exist in the minds of these young adults. The lovely preppy's have decided to hit the books again but this time they're leaving their status at home, it means next to nothing where they're headed. In a whole new school, and practically a whole new world, with all new faces, the lucky few have managed to make it into Harvard. It's one of the most prestigious University in the country, if not the world!..Maybe we're aiming a little high here. Even with this whole new era in their lives, some things never change. By some things I mean people and bloggers! If you haven't guessed yet you'll be surprised to find that our rich kids still couldn't escape Lady O, who is now Miss Harvard! Even though it's now a bigger campus, you still can't escape Miss H. She has eyes everywhere and secrets on anyone's whose anyone. You better watch your back, you never know who to trust.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

I don't want to bore you with the rules, but it must be done my darlings, I'll start off with the basics, first off please follow the TOS, I would appreciate it if you could show myself and the fellow members with respect, treat others as you would like to be treated, a OOC full of drama is not a happy OOC and you wouldn't want to be the douchebag being kicked out for making everyone feel horrible, we're all here to have fun people!. Speaking of the OOC I would love for that to be active and filled with plotting and discussion, I cannot tell you how important it is to plot, also please be aware that I am the author of this and I do have a right to change things around if needed, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I will kindly answer you.

This is a Lit Break roleplay, so we're all Literate here, we just don't want to write a big book, so there will be a Three Paragraph minimum, but Writers block and brain farts do happen and in that case Two if you can't think of anything else, just make sure they're quality posts and not just a huge a** paragraph describing a Cheeseburger, quality over quantity, I'm sure you should all know proper grammar, mistakes do happen and I will let one or two slide, we're only human here, also pleas leave the text talk for the OOC or when your character is texting!. I don't mind you swearing, in fact I love swearing! but keep it classy, we're not at sea so there's no need to be acting like sailors here my darlings. When things get all hot and heavy please time skip, leave a little something to make us sweat but please do not write out every detail of the whole ting, TMI people!.

I really do not care who you use, just as long as there's not too much of everything, honestly I don't want and emo/scene site models though, they just bug me and aren't really necessary since this is a more preppy setting, Alternative character's are okay, but just no on the emo's, this is a race friendly rp, we accept all in this, just be sure to make sure there's a balance, Also be sure they look their age, Ross Lynch is a cutie and so is Bella Thorne but they do not look like they belong in College, so please when choosing a model think of their age group, the youngest I'm accepting is Eighteen, possibly Seventeen since I know people have late birthdays and all. I forgot to mention, I don't want the beibs in here, just no, I'd like to remind you that I have the right to not accept a character if I do not see them fitting the role, I will kindly tell you if you are in or not.

I will expect you to be committed to this RP, if you don't have the time to commit to this and you know it, please do not apply, not only is it inconvenient to you, but for the rest of us, I hate i when people join and do not post at all or say hi in the OOC, which I expect to be active, I would like you to post twice a week but I can deal with once a week if you absolutely do not have any other time, just please do not leave people hanging, it's rude, I know life happens and I understand when things like classes and exams pop up or other issues, please let me know if you are going to be off for a few days, please don't just disappear without any notice, it'll give me the impression you no longer want to be here and well open up your spot, so please just let me know.

As for applying for this, what you will do is fill out a background check and a description of your character and post it into the APPS page, please don't send them in the PM's, I will not answer you if you PM'd me your background check, then I will let you know if you're in and I'll send you the reserve and you fill that out and you send THAT via PM, title it your character's full name, once that is in then I will send you the link to the profile codes and you will fill that out and let me know when you are done.

If any rules are broken I then I will take action, I will have a strike system consisting of 3 strikes, the first one will just be a simple warning, second one will not be as nice as the first and third, well you're out of here if there's a third, sorry I want to keep this active and drama free.

I pretty much covered what I needed to, new rules will be in Gold or a bold colour when added.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

BARBARA ANGELINA HALE

THE LIVELY FASHIONISTA
                                                        EIGHTEEN
                                                        SASSY. AMBITIOUS. INDEPENDANT
                                                        PREFERS TO BE REFERRED TO AS "ARIA" OR "BAMBI".
                                                        HAS A THING FOR 90'S R&B, MARIAH CAREY MOSTLY.
                                                        STANDS AT FIVE FOOT ELEVEN.
                                                        IS ONLY AT HARVARD BECAUSE SHE MISSED THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR PARSONS.
                                                        LOVES THE IDEA OF MODELLING, BUT DOESN'T WAN'T TO LOOK LIKE A COPY OF HER SISTER.

User Image

DANIELLE JORDAN DEANDE
                                                        THE CHEERFUL SORORITY SISTER
                                                        HARD-WORKING. SUPPORTIVE. MERRY
                                                        DANIELLE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE BEST SORORITY ON CAMPUS
                                                        THE GIRL LOVES HER ALCOHOL MORE THAN THE NEXT PERSON
                                                        SHE'S KNOWN TO BE FLIRTATIOUS
                                                        OVER SUMMER BREAK SHE SPENT DAYS ATTENDING ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS BY FORCE
                                                        SHOPPING IS ONE OF HER BIGGEST SKILLS

User Image

Madeline Elizabeth St. Hillaire
                                                        The Seductive Bookworm
                                                        twenty
                                                        flirty. sarcastic. intelligent
                                                        an only child, she was adopted as a baby
                                                        five foot five and weighs one-hundred and three pounds.
                                                        fascinated by genetics, tends to analyze the genetics of her friends
                                                        had an affair with one of her teachers in high school.
                                                        has a pet rabbit called squish

♔ The Egotistical Cheerleader

User Image

CHARLIE IRIS LUVALLE
                                                        THE DRAMATIC ACTRESS
                                                        NINETEEN
                                                        IMPISH. EFFERVESCENT. AFFECTIONATE
                                                        CHARLIE CAN BE A BIT METHOD WHEN IT COMES TO ACTING. SHE HAS A TENDENCY TO GET REALLY INTO A ROLE.
                                                        SHE'S A HARDCORE CANDLE ENTHUSIAST. HER HOUSE RIVALS YANKEE CANDLE. SHE ALSO HAS A TENDENCY TO SET OFF SMOKE DETECTORS.
                                                        GOING TO RAVES IS ONE OF HER FAVORITE THINGS. THE OUTSTANDING MUSIC, THE OUTFITS, THE FRIENDSHIPS, TRADING KANDI; SHE CAN'T GET ENOUGH.
                                                        CHARLIE DEFINITELY BLURRED THE LINES OF ACADEMIC INTEGRITY WHEN IT CAME TO APPLYING FOR HER SPECIAL CONCENTRATION AT HARVARD. WHAT? SHE WAS DESPERATE.
                                                        HAS A SLIGHTLY IRRATIONAL FEAR OF GETTING STUCK IN ELEVATORS[/size

User Image

SHAYLEIGH MAE SAUNDERS

THE STRONG WILLED SCHOLAR
                                                        NINETEEN
                                                        PERCEPTIVE. OUTGOING. SPONTANEOUS.
                                                        IS OF GERMAN AMERICAN DESCENT.
                                                        IS FIVE FOOT SIX AND WEIGHS ONE-HUNDRED ELEVEN POUNDS.
                                                        LOVES ANIMALS, HORROR MOVIES, RAINY DAYS AND COFFEE.
                                                        OLDER SISTER DIED ROUGHLY THREE YEARS AGO; WITNESSED IT.
                                                        KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO AND VIOLIN WELL.

♔ The Compassionate Socialite

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JEMMA MAE KINGSLEY
                                                        OUTSPOKEN DIVA
                                                        TWENTY
                                                        HIGH MAINTENANCE. VIVACIOUS. BLUNT
                                                        ONLY BUYS THE BEST BRANDS OF MAKEUP, HAIR PRODUCTS, AND CLOTHING
                                                        NEVER HAS ONE NIGHT STANDS BECAUSE WOMAN SHOULDN'T BE TREATED AS OBJECTS FOR PLEASURE
                                                        HAS A PASSION AND TALENT FOR SINGING
                                                        SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL SHE HAD AN ABORTION, NO ONE KNOWS
                                                        SHE TENDS TO HOLD BAD GRUDGES

♔ The Literate Hippie

♔ The Shy Jockette

User Image

LILLIANNA JEMMA HAYDEN
                                                        THE SECRETIVE HEIRESS
                                                        TWENTY - ONE
                                                        RESERVED. INTROVERT. SINCERE.
                                                        REALLY PREFERS TO KEEP TO HERSELF, BUT WILL NOT BRUSH SOMEONE OFF IF THEY START A CONVERSATION WITH HER.
                                                        HAS A BIT OF A HARD SHELL, DUE TO THE KIND OF PEOPLE SHE ASSOCIATES AND ASSOCIATED WITH IN CHILDHOOD.
                                                        HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT IS ART, LITERATURE AND CAFFEINE.
                                                        LILLIANNA IS PRONE TO PANIC ATTACKS ON OCCASION; THOUGH SOMEWHAT RARE NOW.
                                                        ISN'T JUST GOOD AT MASKING EMOTIONS, BUT KEEPING ANY OTHER INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT THEM TO KNOW.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

LEVI BLAKE LOCKHART

THE RELIGIOUS CHARMER
                                                        KIND. PUSHOVER. THOUGHTFUL
                                                        HIS MOM WAS THE HEADMISTRESS TO THE SISTER SCHOOL OF HIS OLD SCHOOL
                                                        HE SPENDS A LOT OF TIME TRYING TO MAKE OTHERS HAPPY
                                                        HE DOESN'T LIKE PEOPLE ALL THAT MUCH BUT HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE RUDE EITHER
                                                        NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND (DOESN'T FIND THE POINT OF YOU AREN'T GOING TO MARRY HER)
                                                        HE PLANS TO BE LESS OF A PUSHOVER AND MORE FIRM THIS YEAR

♔ The Womanizing Gentlemen

♔ The Shy Football Scholar

♔ The Sarcastic Writer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GRAYSON ISAAC SAXON
                                                        THE CLOSETED FRAT BROTHER
                                                        TWENTY-ONE
                                                        AMBITIOUS. BLUNT. CHARISMATIC.
                                                        HE'S THE ONLY CHILD TO HIS FASHIONISTA MOTHER AND USUALLY STAYS UP TO DATE WITH FASHION
                                                        GRAY WAS ACCEPTED INTO THE FRATERNITY HOUSE IN HIS FRESHMAN YEAR
                                                        HE FEELS LIKE ONCE SOMEONE LOSES HIS TRUST, THEY HAVE TO GAIN IT BACK
                                                        IS A CLOSETED HOMOSEXUAL AND DOESN'T PLAN TO ADMIT TO IT
                                                        HE USUALLY HAS TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE CUP OF COFFEE A DAY

User Image

TANNER JONATHON PRESCOTT
                                                        THE SPONTANEOUS PARTY BOY
                                                        TWENTY
                                                        IMMATURE. OPTIMISTIC. CARELESS
                                                        TANNER WAS OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED AS A BROTHER INTO THE BIGGEST FRAT HOUSE ON CAMPUS AT THE END OF HIS FRESHMAN YEAR
                                                        IS THE FIRST PERSON IN HIS FAMILY TO ATTEND COLLEGE IN THREE GENERATIONS
                                                        DRIVES A JUNKY OLD DODGE FROM THE 80'S, HAS KEPT IT GOING FOR YEARS THANKS TO HIS BROTHER
                                                        IS ADDICTED TO ENERGY DRINKS, COFFEE, AND ANY DRUG THAT CAN GIVE HIM ENERGY (LEGAL OR OTHERWISE)
                                                        HAS AN EXTREMELY LOUD, AND DISTINCT, LAUGH

♔ The Nosey Journalism Student

♔ The Confused Heir

♔ The Ambitious Director

♔ The Peppy Rugby Star

♔ The Headstrong Skater

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

♔ Sept 1st: The Deans Ball

♔ Sept 1st: After Party at The Alpha Phi sorority

♔ Sept 2nd: Rush begins

♔ Sept 6th: Classes begin

If you want an event please PM me

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

♔ The Religious Charmer - Reserved

♔ MONTH - SEPT

♔ DAY - THURSDAY

♔TIME - 1:00 PM

♔ MOVE IN DAY

♔ EVENTS - THE DEANS BALL

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items