Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

User ImageUser Image

Location -- 1 West St. Company Lucas Bernardini Outfit -- Click Feeling -- Curious and slightly giddy

Meghan had tried everything in order to acclimate her body to animals so she didn't get sick when they were around but unfortunately his sister must have had a better immune system than her -- or her allergies weren't as bad. The redhead had yet to be able to stay around any animal that wasn't either a fish or a naked mole rat. She'd managed to have one of those as a kid without hassle. Now though she travelled so much for work that she didn't have time for a pet even if she could have one without dying. "Really? It's rare to find another person who is actually allergic to animals. Nearly everyone I meet thinks it's the worst thing in the world to be allergic to them." And that was completely true. She'd actually met an old Ukrainian woman that told her that being allergic to animals must have been the work of the devil. Of course, that same woman had thought without a doubt in her mind that Meghan was a succubus intent on leading men to their death with her sexuality. Either that or a siren intent on luring men to their deaths. Either way it was assumed that Meghan was intent on destroying men with her body or voice. The redhead had laughed for a good day when she'd heard that.

Rolling her eyes playfully when he called her a clown she allowed him to walk past her to the bathroom, keeping her eyes on the way the muscles in his back moved as he walked. Definitely a winner, she thought, grinning. She didn't stray too far in case he continued speaking, but she did allow herself to actually have a good look around the bedroom and living room. "Well when you put it like that," she began, pausing for emphasis. "Of course I want to know." Laughing softly when he began speaking, starting with a 'if you must know'. She had no problem pressuring people into answering questions about themselves. Especially if she was going to be spending a lot of her time with them. So yes, she did need to know. But the actual answer shocked the hell out of her. Cats? Who was scared of cats? She'd heard of people who were scared of dogs, but dogs bit. Cats scratched, she supposed, but the majority of the time it wasn't really bad. Not like a dog that could literally bite your face off. "Well that's a new one," she murmured. He probably had a good reason, which she would get out of him later, but for now she had two fears of his on file. Elevators and cats. At least he isn't boring, she thought wryly.

She followed him into the kitchen as he kept talking, asking her if there was anything specific that she disliked. She was fairly certain that he wouldn't want the entire list of things she didn't like, but it wouldn't hurt to share a few of the important ones. "Cold weather. I absolutely detest being cold," she answered. They were going to have serious problems, or a very long distance marriage, if he decided that he wanted to live somewhere cold. She had no plans on ever moving back to the cold. Ever. "I hate people that let everyone walk all over them because they are afraid of upsetting the other person. Or people that lie to make other people feel better. I hate that." Reaching up into the cabinet for her own glass she filled it from the tap and took a few sips thinking of what else she could tell him. While there were a lot of things she disliked -- mushrooms, perms, tag body spray -- she didn't think these things were important enough to mention just now. They had plenty of time to get to know more about each other. But there was one thing... one thing that she hated even more than cold weather and doormats. One thing that would literally kill their relationship because she wasn't willing to put up with it. Married, or not. "And I have absolutely zero tolerance for ultimatums. My last serious boyfriend wanted to get married and I wasn't ready so he told me that either we got married or he was going to break up with me. So I broke up with him. Nobody else gets to tell me I have to do something or I'll lose something else because chances are what I will lose isn't as important as the reason I don't want to do it in the first place."

Rant over she stretched her legs out in front of her, crossing them at the ankle while she leaned back against the opposite counter. "Any of that going to be a problem for you?" she asked him. She wanted to know now if it would be. Finishing off the glass of water she put it in the sink to be washed out later. "I'm going to go get my purse." It was a short walk to the bedroom here her purse was located. Switching everything she had in her clutch for the wedding into her purse she pulled it up onto her shoulder and tilted her head. "You ready to paint the town red?" She waited again for him to get himself ready to go so they could head out. "Where are you from anyway? I mean, I get the accent so I'm assuming South America, but where exactly? And where have you been staying since you've been in the US?"

Hearing a quiet ping go off from her purse as she waited she dug around for the iPhone that was alerting her of a text message. The palm sized case with pearls and flowers glued on finally came in contact with her fingers and the swiped her thumb across the screen as she pulled it out. Reading over the message she laughed, biting her lip when she realized how loud she probably was. Looking up from the screen to her new husband she tapped out her answer quickly, the smile playing on her lips the entire time.

xxto: meghan
                                        xxfrom: daphne
                                        xxmessage: babygirl tell me all about it.
                                        xxmessage: have you made it to the bed yet?
                                        xxmessage: is he as built as he seemed?
                                        xxmessage: what's he packing? scale of 1-10.
                                        xxmessage: give me all the deets woman!

xxfrom: meghan
                                        xxto: daphne
                                        xxmessage: sorry dollface. i don't kiss and tell.
                                        xxmessage: but i will tell you one thing..
                                        xxmessage: the accent is potentially hotter
                                        xxmessage: than the six pack and V together.

Putting her phone away she ran her fingers through her hair and called out over her shoulder. "I'll see you downstairs, hmm?" She understood that he had a fear of elevators, but that didn't mean she was going to use the stairs all the time just for that reason. She didn't have her car with her at this apartment building, but she figured that she could walk anywhere they needed to go anyway. She was used to walking in heels all the time so they didn't even bother her that much. Vaguely wondering how fast the elevator would go and if she would manage to beat him downstairs she grinned again at the thought of Daphne's text. It was just like the girl to start question things like that. The elevator was fast, but she figured that someone could probably run down the stairs faster if they actually wanted to. She felt slightly rude about leaving him upstairs but he would have to get used to it. She would not be using the stairs that night either, especially since they would be going to a club. She had every intention of having wine with dinner and clubs always equalled alcohol. While she didn't make it a habit of getting wasted, she did like having a good time and alcohol made everything more fun. Yeah.. tonight was going to be a blast.

ooc|| sorry for the crap ending.. i just wanted to get them out of the apartment but blanked on how to do it.

fangbanger18

Magnetic Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Nowadays they're calling me: Mrs. Calgary

XXXXRain had figured from the lack of blood on the floor that Dante hadn’t cut himself, but it was good to know for sure. She was really glad he decided to go change. Mostly because him being in his tux still was making her nervous, but also because it gave her a few minutes alone to think. They hadn’t even been married twenty four hours and she was already falling into her normal habits. Maybe it was because it wasn’t a real relationship yet, but she was already slipping into therapist mode. She was reading into everything, the words he said, the order they were in, the tone beyond it, and his body language. It was going to be incredibly difficult to fall into the wife roll. Rain wasn’t even sure she understood what that meant. She had just hoped it was something that just turned on after one got married. Maybe that just wasn’t the case when the person you were marrying was a complete stranger. At any rate, she was only giving herself a day to be weird. Starting tomorrow she would be an amazing wife…hopefully.

When Dante walked into the bedroom, Rain made her way over to the large window by the couch and admired the view. She traveled a lot in her free time, but whenever it was travel within the states, it was either to a surrounding state or the west coast. She didn’t know why but she had yet to make it to the west coast in her years of travel. Even if no relationship came from this experience, she was eager for the chance to go somewhere new and see new sights. If nothing else, she was sure she and Dante would end up being good friends. She already liked him as a person, so far, and she was always looking for new buddies to annoy. Of course, she hoped he really was her soul mate and she would end their five weeks together still Mrs. Calgary, but Rain was always one to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Rain heard quiet footsteps behind her and she jumped just a bit. She hadn’t forgotten she wasn’t alone, but she hadn’t expected Dante to change so quickly. When she turned around, however, she found that he wasn’t finished changing he just needed a new glass. She turned back to look out the window as she waited. Though she enjoyed the intimacy of sitting around with Dante in their little apartment, she was dying to go out into the city. The apartment felt like it could be their place to really open up and become comfortable being themselves, which she thought was great, but she also thought it would be nice to go explore and just have fun together. After the glass breaking, Rain could tell Dante was feeling a little awkward and embarrassed. Maybe going out and having a little fun was what he needed to distract himself. She liked to think that once he figured out she wasn’t judgmental or easily deterred he want to tell her what was really going on, but Rain definitely wasn’t going to try and rush him because she knew the last thing she wanted was to be rushed.

It didn’t take long for Dante to finish changing and Rain turned to face him when he walked into the room. She grinned as he sat down and apologized again. She couldn’t help it, his excuse was funny. It could have been true, it really could, but even if it was true it was still a little funny. She sat down on the couch next to him, still smiling wide. ”Must have been.” She agreed with a nod. Rain watched his actions carefully, her smile fading a bit as she watched his hands. Sweat definitely hadn’t been the problem, but she knew better than to pry…for now. ”Anyway, it’s in the past. I already barely remember what happened.” Her grin widened and she reached out to rest a hand on his shoulder, slowly rubbing it with her thumb. She wasn’t sure about his personal boundaries yet, but she figured it was a safe move. Not anything intimate, but more personal than she was with the kids she normally counseled. Sure it was a weird scale, but right now it was all she had to go off of.

Continuing to watch Dante’s hands, Rain knew he definitely needed to get out of his own head as much as she did. She hated to see people struggling when she wasn’t able to help. It made her sick to her stomach. Because she couldn’t come right out and ask him to open up, the best she could do was hope for a successful distraction. ”I don’t know about you, but I’m dying to get out and explore.” Rain said, eyes moving to his face and her smile returning. She hadn’t even thought about asking where he was from, and just assumed it wasn’t New York City. ”Do you think we can go wander around while we have some time before dinner? I’ll have to come back to change before we go to the restaurant and club, but I figure we have some time to see sights or do something crazy.” Her smile turned into a wide, excited, grin at the idea of going insane in a strange city. She didn’t know how adventurous Dante normally was, but she fully intended to test his limits and find his breaking point. She probably wouldn’t risk driving him crazy or scaring the crap out of him during their first week together, but after that anything was fair game.

Rain removed her hand from Dante’s shoulder, still unsure of his personal bubble and not wanting to make him uncomfortable. ”I just have to grab my purse and I’m ready if you’re up for it.” She slouched a bit in her seat. It wasn’t something she did often, but she wanted to show she was fine with staying in if he wasn’t up for going out. She wasn’t about to act like there wasn’t something wrong with him and ignore it just because she wanted to explore. There would be time for that later, and they would be getting out of the apartment later that night so it wasn’t a big deal. Either way she was going to have time to see some sights and have some fun.

[[OOC:]]
Company: Dante Calgary
Feeling: Intrigued – Excited
Outfit: After Wedding

”Siagon”

Lonely Lunatic

6,175 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

█████████████████████████ ██████████████ ███████

Louie, Louie, are you excited?” Victoria said, smacking gum and tousling (rather, messing up) his already combed hair. Louie growled and smoothed his hair back down. “I’m excited to be away from you.” He muttered under his breath. Gabriela giggled. Though she and Vic were thick as thieves, she always enjoyed a joke on her sister.

It was the morning of his wedding. His hotel room was already bustling. His two older sister’s curled each other’s hair, loudly trying to make Louie dread his marriage by saying his wife was going to be a hunchback with three eyes. Louie’s mother and father bossed around the three 15 year olds girls who were delaying getting dressed. They had had the strongest protest against Louie’s marriage. Not because it was going to be to someone he didn’t know, but because they felt it cut into their time with him. As time went on, it probably would. Louie spent all the time he wasn’t spending at work or with his current lady love with his younger sisters. Even though the young man hated kids, he had always cared about them. He was like a second father to them, so protective of them. They wanted boyfriends, and Louie wouldn’t have it. He wouldn’t let a teenage boy get within 50 feet of them, mainly because he recalled what he was like as a teenage boy, and was horrified. There was so much noise in the small room, Louie could hardly process his rapid thoughts. All he could really focus on was how there was a bit of crust on the mirror and he needed it gone. Victoria’s voice chirped from behind him. “You should become a rapper and be called, ‘2Clean’.” Gaby cackled at the remark. “You can give me job advice when you get a real job.” Louie retorted. Victoria was a thespian, mainly. And a moocher one at that. She stayed under the roofs of friends and lovers, and that’s how she got by. It irritated Louie endlessly that she considered it a real job when she didn’t get regularly paid, and so he ribbed her about it as often as he could.

Louie was dressed sharply, in a well fitted black tux. He was glad he had opted for a tie as he straightened it in the mirror. He was glaring at his reflection, not out of anger but concentration. He still didn’t feel right, like he was missing something. Valeria wrapped her arms around his waist from behind him. “What if she’s terrible? Will you come back?” She pressed her cheek against his back. “I’m not leaving forever, chica. I promise that I’ll be back with you guys before you know it. But you guys better keep practicing your piano. Or else.” Val stuck her tongue out at him, and he returned the expression quickly. He glanced down at his watch. He had an hour before he met his bride. Victoria called for the girls to come so she could put a little makeup on them, so Louie followed. “Don’t make them look like you.” He commented, watching his oldest sister line Elena’s eyelid. Victoria scoffed. “But they gotta look pretty, like me.” Louie laughed and glanced at his watch again. He was ready to go, to get this over with. His parents were still putting around the room. His father had tied his tie yet, but decided to flip on the TV and channel surf. His mother was speak to their grandmother in slow Spanish, trying to explain to her what Louie was doing. Again. There was too much noise, Louie decided, so he grabbed his guitar, stepped out of the room and on to the balcony. He leaned against the railing and strummed aimlessly. The motion was relaxing to him.

The balcony door slid open and his mother announced that they were all ready to go. Louie stepped back inside and looked at his family. They looked almost presentable. Even Victoria and Gaby did, which Louie imagined was hard for them. They made their way to the church, finally. As the last few preparations were made as Louie waited to enter, he pulled a tissue out and dusted a neglected table in the hall. Finally, it was time for Louie to make his entrance. He glanced briefly at his side of the church as he walked up. He smiled politely, or at least as politely as he could, considering his nerves were going crazy and his sisters’ taunts of a monster bride haunted him. He turned his attention toward Her side and decided that they were a good enough looking group. It surprisingly calmed his nerves to see that none of them looked dirty. She had a good upbringing, he could tell already. This encouraged him enough to greet them.

The hall doors opened to reveal the bride. Louie swallowed hard and tried to smile like he was happy. In came a short, brunette, girl on her father’s arm. Louie couldn’t remember the exact requirements of the experiment, but was sure they had be over eighteen, didn’t they? She looked so young to him. If he had to guess, he might’ve said sixteen. Despite what he thought of her age, he thought she was cute. A bit mousy, he judged, but overall, pretty enough.

An excerpt was read about Louie, making him glare into the audience at his older sisters. They were trying their hardest not to audibly laugh, but gave him a thumbs up instead. He snapped to attention as his name was addressed. “Louis, Camryn’s loved ones would like you to know that she is determined and very driven when it comes to her profession. However, even though she does what she does in her profession, she knows when it’s time to take a break and can often times be found curled up reading a book. While her job requires for her to be a people – person, she is actually rather shy around someone she has just met, but isn't one to make assumptions about others. Despite her demeanor, it should be noted that when Camryn feels that no one is watching her, she will dance around if swept up in the moment. She may be one of the most eccentric people you ever meet.” With this, Louis was finally able to crack a real grin. Camryn, he thought, shy Camyn who likes to read and dance who’s a little bit on the odd side. Louie certainly couldn’t complain yet. The ceremony continued on as it usually did, though when it came to moment of the kiss, Louie suddenly felt very awkward, even vaguely *****, and decided to quickly peck her on the cheek.

Meeting her family was fast and exciting, and her meeting his was a nightmare for him. He had previously made them agree to be very professional when they met his bride’s family, not mentioning anything embarrassing at all, in the event that Louie become very famous and wealthy, he would provide for them. As far as he could tell, they were doing very well, even pretending they had manners enough to curtsy. The reception flew by with dancing and food and it was by far Louie’s favorite part. They even played a few of Louie’s works, and things he had worked on. He danced with his little sisters, even with his new wife when the time came. He still felt so awkward around her, like he didn’t know what to do with himself. He just wasn’t like that around women usually, but the circumstances outweighed normality, it seemed.

Then was the ride home in the cab. Louie introduced himself properly, and started off by telling Camryn what he did for a living, hoping to impress her. “I’m a studio musician and lyricist. I’ve written tons of big hits for tons of chart toppers.” He then began to name drop like there was no tomorrow and he had to list every person he had ever met. He was sure he was impressing her now. “I even write stuff for my own band. I have one my CDs with me, in my luggage. I’ll have to give it to you. It’s got a lot of really great stuff on it. Lots of dancing music. You like to dance right?” He almost made that seem like a real question, but he continued to talk. “You looked pretty nice on the dance floor, I noticed. You’ll probably like my CD a lot. It’s got a pretty good variety, I think, and has a pretty wide demographic.” Louie was sure he was acing it. The got out of the cab and brought their things up to their new home, all while Louie listed just a few of the instruments he played and how difficult they were to learn, since he taught himself, which he was sure was interesting her endlessly.

Once they had changed, Louie noticed the note on the living room table and read it silently. He handed it to Camryn to allow her to read it as he pulled out his CD and popped into the player. He let it start from track one, and insisted that they just listen to the music. That was until Louie looked in the kitchen and decided it was definitely not clean enough, and started scrubbing. He was admittedly having difficulty putting himself at ease with this new wife of his. He felt that he had made things even more awkward by talking about himself and was slightly embarrassed, so he buried his head in the proverbial sand and made sure everything was clean enough for his standards. He glanced at his watch several times, watching the time tick by until dinner, when he was probably going to have to talk to his wife again, which he felt anxious about.

This experiment had Louie in fits of doubt. He thought that this would somehow cure his crushing fear of being single, but he still felt antsy and lonely. He reminded himself continually that he would have to get to know her as well as letting her know him. Though, Louie found that in his usual fling relationships, it wasn’t always necessary. He usually didn’t know his girlfriend’s last name, even. And now, he was married. To a girl who’s last name he definitely knew.

ooc: this is terrible and non-descriptive but I wanted to help us along so I'm sooooooo sorry

User ImageUser Image

Beloved Ladykiller

User Image

While Cath was far from an expert on amputations - the medical side, or any of the trauma that came with it - it wasn't like she had never been exposed to such a thing before. During her world travels, of course she had seen the wealthy side of things, but she hadn't blatantly disregarded much of the poor and broken either. Though she had generally tended to stay in more 'touristy' areas, only traveling to less safer locations with her hosts or locals she trusted, she had seen enough to consider herself world-weary (again, a self-described title, but there would still be some truth in that). She had never witnessed an amputation, or had known of anyone who had gotten one, but she had encountered the aftermath before. Children who couldn't afford medical attention who had lost hands and feet, veterans who had suffered like Daniel. She could only imagine what it felt like to have such a thing happen to you and not be able to sustain a relationship because your partner couldn't see past your lack of a leg.

Her eyes followed Daniel as he explained, realizing this might be hard for him and maybe she shouldn't have asked on their first night as a married couple. When he again expressed his regret for not telling her ahead of time she smiled, trying to communicate that it was okay without interrupting him. It wasn't up to him or her what they hadn't been able to share with each other ahead of time, that was the point. She couldn't blame him or fault him. He continued, comparing his leg to a road block. It made sense; everyone had their own road blocks, like not wanting kids, or not wanting to stay in one place forever. For some people, like Daniel, it was just more visible. "I mean, if these experts or whatever think we will be a great couple, there is a road on the other side of the roadblock. As far as I’m concerned, now that we’re past it, it’s gonna be pretty smooth sailing for us." Cath kept her smile even; another pang of worry hitting her gut. She had certainly felt like she had been a roller coaster since getting married. Things felt great, yeah, but they had only been married for a few hours. In her elated mood she was confident in their future, but she they really had no way of knowing until other road blocks appeared. But there was no need to push her worries onto Daniel, not right now.

"Smooth sailing," she repeated, a quick nod showing her agreement. Cath wasn't sure what else she should add - her regret, again, that he had had to deal with people who couldn't see the big picture. But the way he talked about it, perhaps it still hurt him, losing some of those women, but her feeling sorry for him wasn't going to change anything or make the situation any better. He didn't need a wife who was going to baby him. She was prevented from saying anything, anyway, by his joke, and she found herself laughing again. "Story of my life," she agreed, before Daniel's phone rang, probably his father.

"Don't be gone too long, sweetheart," she joked in a sing-song voice, closing the door behind him. She picked up where Daniel had left off, exploring their new kitchen, rummaging through drawers. All the basics, silverware, glassware, plates, she even found a tablecloth and a cabinet full of coffee mugs. Everything they could possibly need to get through the next five weeks. She started to absently look for a coffee maker when Daniel and his father returned with all of their belongings. Cath greeted her brand new father-in-law as he entered. The two men dropped off all the stuff, and as soon as he had arrived, he left. "Bye! Thanks for helping carry all this stuff upstairs," she called after him. Cath turned to Daniel, a sly smile on her lips. "Your father really is very charming," she commented.

She started rummaging through her bags in the living room. She wanted nothing more than to put on yoga pants and an over-sized sweatshirt, but she hardly thought it would be appropriate for a night on the town. After digging around she managed to pull out a dress and a pair of heels. There were some other items she'd need, but she would unpack a little once she'd changed. "Yeah, that would be wonderful," she responded to Daniel's offer to help. "Thank you." She tossed her new outfit onto the bed, then stepped back into the living room, turning so Daniel could work on the back of her dress. Cath pulled her hair over her shoulder so it'd be out of his way. "By the way… why are you doing this whole thing? I mean, you’re gorgeous. There’s no way you don’t have men proposing to you around every corner," he asked as he worked.

Cath flushed slightly, glad he couldn't see her face. How odd he could have guessed she had previously been proposed to, but of course he was joking. "I'm flattered you think so! I have had my fair share of relationships," she started, unsure how really to answer. But Daniel had been forthcoming with his reason, so she felt she owed him something. She shrugged. "I've just never really found love. Like real love. The one, you know? I mean there are men who have made me happy, but I just knew it wouldn't work out. In the end I feel like they always want me to compromise. I guess I kind of agreed to this on a whim - like you, minus the beer - but I don't feel like I've left a trail of broken hearts behind me." Maybe a couple, and more than one had come to mind, but there was little need to dredge up the specifics of past relationships. Cath shrugged again. "It seemed like a good idea at the time, and so far it seems to be working out pretty well, don't you think?" By then he had finished with her gown, so she turned to him, winking. "Now if you'll excuse me, Mr. Arkansas, I'm going to change for our next adventure." Holding the gown to her chest, she headed into the bedroom, closing the door. Surely a time would come when her husband would see her naked, but she didn't really feel it was time for that yet.

She changed quickly, and it wasn't long before she was back in the living room, feeling much more comfortable in more normal clothes. She had also found time to check her phone (it had been her in clutch, thank goodness) which was blowing up with "congratulations!" texts from many of her friends. She checked the time, but it didn't seem like it was quite time to head out - unless they were to explore the city a little, before meeting up with the other couples. She would certainly like that, but wondered it Daniel would be as interested. "You ready to go soon? I know it's not quite time to meet up with the others, but we could explore," she suggested, hardly able to keep the excitement out of her voice. "Have you ever been to the city before, Daniel?" Curling her hair behind her ear, she glanced over at him, another thought crossing her mind. "Do you prefer Daniel? That's how I think of you. Or Dan, or Danny? Maybe your middle name?" she grinned to show she was playing around. She may not have the same constant sense of humor that Daniel did, but she could try.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Company: Daniel
Attire: Outfit
Feeling: Comfortable, relaxed
OOC: Longer than I expected/intended
Hope it's not too boring!

An Emzie

leiacat's Bae

Quotable Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
tab Portland, OR | 29 | gymnastics coach | #334E55

Daniel listened as intently as he could while managing the back of the dress. He didn’t want to ruin it, but also wanted to listen. Her fair share of relationships? His mind questioned the phrasing. How much was her fair share? Should he be would worried about her past coming back to haunt them? Daniel swallowed hard, suddenly glad she couldn’t see his slightly worried expression as she continued. Her belief in “the one” concerned him as well. If she was one of those people who took that to a near religious sense, could she ever be satisfied with him? How could she - or anyone - ever truly know who their “one” was? His clumsy fingers fumbled with her dress as his thoughts continued. He was stressing himself out. The only thing that brought him the slightest comfort was her saying that she didn’t think she’d left a trail of broken hearts. Though, Daniel supposed, that was her view on the matter. He’d finally loosened the back of the dress enough for her to escape from it. "It seemed like a good idea at the time, and so far it seems to be working out pretty well, don't you think?" Catherine winked at him. “Smooth sailing.” He said once more, a phrase he was sure he’d more times today than another time in his life.

Daniel watched her make her way into the bedroom to change, so he gathered his clothes and made his way into the restroom. He worked off his shirt and glanced at himself in the mirror. I wonder if she’s okay with tattoos. I’ll have to remember to ask that before I take off any clothes in front of her. He took off his formal shoes and replaced them with nice walking shoes, leaning against the sink to work the shoe off of his false foot. It was around this time he heard Catherine walking in the rest of the apartment. He almost thought ask how she changed so quickly, but then he recalled that it just took him longer. Tuxedo pants changed to black jeans. He pulled on a gray The Flash t-shirt to use as an undershirt and a nice black button up shirt over it. He rolled the sleeves up and tousled his short hair slightly, just so it didn’t have that same slicked back look. "You ready to go soon? I know it's not quite time to meet up with the others, but we could explore," Catherine called out. Daniel stepped out of the bathroom seconds later, flashing her a quick smile before putting his nice clothes on their hangers and hanging them up. "Have you ever been to the city before, Daniel?" She asked as he re-entered. “I have. We used to come up a few times a year.” He confirmed. Daniel’s gaze drifted off slightly, filled with the pain that the memories of the city brought him. She spoke again, calling him out of his thoughts. "Do you prefer Daniel? That's how I think of you. Or Dan, or Danny? Maybe your middle name?" Danny smiled. “I prefer ‘Your Grace’, actually. But yeah, Daniel, Danny. And you are welcome to try and call me Dan or Cade, but don’t expect me to know who that is.” He chortled as his own jokes, as he was so prone to do. “You know, we should go explore a little. I know a few cool places. Tattoo parlors, mainly, but we probably don’t wanna hang out there.” He grinned. It hit him to ask. “You’re okay with tattoos, right? You might have noticed I have a few.” Daniel lifted his forearms, displaying the colorful works. “And by a few, I mean a lot. I’m willing to bet I’m the most colorful amputee you’ve ever d- um, married?” Daniel caught himself. He almost said dated. Their whole relationship felt very date-like, though it was unlike any date he’d ever had. “We’re married. This is so weird.” He scrunched up his nose and laughed. He walked over to his belongings, still in the living room, and dug around for his wallet, putting that and his phone into pocket. Daniel thought briefly to put his things in the bedroom, but decided against it. He didn’t want to make her feel like he was forcing them to share a bed their first night after meeting. Plus, he could do it later.

Daniel turned back to his lovely new wife and smiled. “So yeah, let’s walk around or something. Until dinner.” After they had both stepped out, he followed the blonde to the elevator. He thought to hold her hand, but he wasn’t sure of what their boundaries were yet. Though, considering they had kissed, completely unprovoked, he couldn’t think of a reason why he shouldn’t. Daniel decided it was better just to keep his hands to his sides, neither encouraging it or discouraging it. “So, uh, let’s do this. Ask two normal questions and one left-field one. So, where are you from, what do you do for a living, and... who was your biggest crush as a teenager?” Daniel’s grin beamed at her as the elevator took them down to the lobby. It was a game he’d heard his older brother play a thousand times, as he would flirt with girls in bars. Of course, his weird question would always be something sexual, so Daniel decided to not go quite so far with it and stick with something that would be considered ‘getting to know one another’.

ooc: hope this is okay.

User Image emzie User Image emzie User Image
Location - apartment | lobby
Company - catherine
Feeling - slightly worried | comfortable | jolly

rekaiprincess
User Image

On the way over to their new home, she was actually kind of relieved that he had decided to tell her about himself. Despite her nerves calming down, she still felt somewhat nervous. This didn’t really help much in the conversation department, especially when her tongue had felt as if it’d suddenly turned into sand paper. Except, now, compared to him she couldn’t help but feel rather tiny – and not just in the sense of height either because truth be told, in the height department, compared to Louie, she was quite literally tiny. Which she no problem with, honestly. But now? With him telling her what he did for a living and okay, she was sort of impressed. Now it felt as if it’d be difficult to him what she did. How many people were actually impressed with someone who was a photographer? Still, that thought had been ripped away when he asked if she liked to dance and once again, Camryn felt the urge to harm her brother as the color once more rose in her cheeks. Feeling the color rise even more when he complimented her on her dancing. That was a first. Now she just really, really wanted to cause bodily harm to her brother.

Once they were at their destination, feeling grateful that he was taking their things up to their apartment. Even though her hands felt kind of empty without her own bags, she said nothing. Falling into step beside him as he began to tell her the instruments he played. That made her falter for a second, only a second, before catching back up to him. Biting her lip, was there anything he couldn’t do? Honestly. He was like a Rubik's cube, with so many facets that it seemed almost impossible. Though those words didn’t leave her lips. Camryn couldn’t help the strange feel of how difficult it must have been to learn how to play all those instruments. Surely the scales had been different for them all…? Or, at least she assumed so. Her brother had attempted to play trumpet in high school, but never really quite got the hang of it. To remember all those scales and chords must’ve been a challenge. Plus, someone having to teach themself certainly had it’s pro’s and con’s.

She would have been completely lying if someone asked her if she enjoyed being in the dress and shoes. The dress was fine, it was actually quite lovely, but those shoes. In her line of work, wearing heels wasn’t exactly something one could do without forgetting about grace entirely. Heels were made for elegance, something that Camryn did not have a lot of. Plus, someone moving around in heels while taking pictures seemed rather impractical, truth be told. The fact that she hadn’t tripped – despite Annette teasing her about it hours earlier – felt like a massive accomplishment. Regardless, she did not want to be in the ensemble for the rest of the day. “Hm?” letting out a small hum when Louie had handed her a note. Her nose had scrunched up in thought, hands dropping from fixing the denim material around her shoulders. Well, this was a nice surprise. Brown eyes scanning over the note once more, wondering if there wasn’t anything that they didn’t have planned. Glancing up with bleary eyes when the sound of the CD player met her ears. Merely nodding in agreement, she didn’t mind listening to the music, if anything she was curious to hear what his music sounded like. The added bonus that it would give her something to focus on helped a little, as well.

Note still in hand, Camryn watched as he started towards the kitchen and began to clean. Well, that was…a little unexpected. She knew – rather remembered – what was said before they were married, about having a clean house. Still, the revelation was a little shocking. Opening her mouth as though to say something before snapping it shut, the same feeling that had weighed down on her tongue came back – nothing but sand paper. She felt really embarrassed about not being able to even initiate a conversation. Even if it was just a little bit about herself. How sad was that? Now that she thought about it, they seemed to be a bit of an odd match. “Peculiar,” the word tumbled from her lips in a mutter, glancing from the CD player to Louie, chocolate brown eyes focusing on something else as her hands worked at folding and folding the note. Part of her is considering asking to play twenty questions – or something – to get rid of the awkwardness that has suddenly seemed to settle in the air between them. And once again, somehow manages to talk herself out of it. Letting out a small sigh while chastising herself, deciding that she needs to stop doing that.

Location ; apartment
Company ; louis shay
Attire ; after wedding
Feeling ; nervous, excited

{ ooc ; argh. sorry that this is kinda blegh. ; n;
also, there may be little typo's...

A Cosmic Color

Gracious Millionaire

User Image

User ImageUser Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
════════════════════════════════════════════════

Lucas gave a shrug not entirely focused, his mind still on another thing. Though in many ways allergies to animals was a disadvantage since it kept you from going many places he hardly found it the worst. There is much too enjoy and life that living without animals was tolerable. But he did know of one type of allergy which to him was the ultimate curse. "Food..." he said plainly before falling into thought again. Then when he was certain he nodded his head and faced her, "Yep, food allergies are the worst. To be deprived of certain foods is just cruel." He said finally responding to her earlier statement, seeming rather random as he brought it up again.

His eyes almost lit up when she admitted that she hated the cold weather. It was almost a relief, and maybe slightly to perfect, but he assumed that was what these people were trying to do, perfect matches. Intrigued he could not help but fall silent as he listened to her speak. Intently focused on the woman before him he would not be surprised if she suddenly felt uncomfortable in his gaze. But Lucas was lost in thought, her words lingering in his mind as he compared them to what would be his own responses. Seems like these people do their homework when the matched us... he thought to himself. A snicker escaped him, even more intrigued as she displayed such a strong confident personality. But they could agree on one thing, anyone gave him an ultimatum he would turn the other way no matter what.

When a question was finally directed at him he snapped out of his thoughts. Looking her up and down he smirked playfully, "Não tem problema, meu amor." was response, winking at her teasingly. Lucas was beginning to like the spunk in this woman. Pulling the shirt off his shoulder he finally put it on, leaving only the first few buttons undone. Pushing himself off the counter he went over to the living room and shuffled through his things pulling out a tie and wrapping around himself without tying it. As much as a perfectionist as he was he was trying to be relaxed for the evening, or just showing off some of his muscles so decided to finish getting his shirt in check once they were in the car.

Looking over his bag he wondered when he would have time to unpack, having his things in bags bothered him. Meghan spoke out again causing him to turn towards her, hus eyes taking life of their own and watching her again. "Brazilian, meu amor." He responded as he began to finish the buttons on his shirt and make his tie. Lucas had often got attention from his accent and heritage, somehow woman here in the states found him extotic, still something he did not understand. But till now it had always worked in his favor and by the looks of it still did.

Lucas winked at her when she looked up at him from her phone. It was odd, this was his wife yet he was feeling the need to charm her like when he courted any other woman. Being married to someone made no difference to him apparently, he still felt the need to earn her now like he was entitled to her because a piece of paper. Deciding to clear the living room he grabbed a few bags and pulled them into the bedroom. Though he didn't thinlkk they would get company he certainly hated a messy home. "Be right there!" There was still one thing he need, and it wasn't the wallet or car keys he grabbed. Poking his head out to make sure she was gone he went quickly into his bag, pulling out a small black box he was saving. Of course he would wait for the moment to reveal his special gift but he still wanted it at hand. Other than that he grabbed a small bag, packed with clothes for something he had planned.

With a grin he skidded out the door confidently, sure to close it behind him. Looking over at the elevator he shuddered, no way in hell he was doing it. So as usual he decided to go down the flight of stairs, his phone echoing as it rang. Of course one of his teammates popped up. "Lucas, em que momento vamos nos encontrar?" Looking down at his watch he pushed open the door exiting into the lobby. "Por volta das nove thrity ou dez, but it is still early, want to meet up?" Walking outside his car gave a beep as he pressed on the beeper, and he proceeded to open the door for her. "Sure, we are at Harbor. Quer que eu tome algumas meninas?" Lucas chuckled glancing over at his new wife and giving his friends offer a thought. "Não, eu tenho o meu." And with that he hung up, closing Meghan's door gently and walking over to his own side to climb in. Typing in the car's gps he put in the restaurants direction before turning to her. "Thought I give you a little taste of my life, promise it is something small, Ready, meu amor?" The man did not exactly awaited a response when he turned the engine on and took the road. It wasn't far, though to him nothing was from all the traveling he had done. He thought the most important thing was that she feel comfortable around his life, and being it that his teammates were such a big part that was the first place to start.

"Hope you don't mind me stealing you away. Just thought since we have some time to kill we should get over the worst part of me." Of course he didn't mean it, but women had told him before the friendship with his teammates was the worst part of his life.After about a good twenty minute drive he reached his destination, the yacht club just by battery park. Once the car was parked he finally turned to her and grinned, "Boys and I share a yacht we kind of usually spend most our slow days on. Where we come from big buildings are not exactly home, water is probably the only open space we get apart from the field here."He got out of the car and went to get her door, offering his hand to help her out. "Promise, no animals and no cold." Awaiting her answer his phone pinged, and he pulled it out to see one of the boys asking where he was. Quickly responding he was there already he turned his attention to her. "Ah, they already know we are here, please don't say no."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
════════════════════════════════════════════════

Location - Apartmentx x x x Company- Meghan x x Thoughts- Take it slow Lucas... x x OOC- It sucks yes, but hurt myself camping on the ribs and can barely lift right arm, typing kind of hurts. x x Wearing- Night Outfit x x Color code = #BAA058 x x Car- Range Rover
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Sharpiie Love

Lonely Lunatic

6,175 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

So. Camryn. How do you spell it?” Louie said, trotting over to the living room and throwing himself on the couch. He looked his wife over as he rest his elbows on his knees. He nodded as she told him. It wasn’t that Louie particularly cared how it was spelt, but he figured it was important to know, and it was the only thing he could think to ask that wasn’t about himself. Louie was now determined not to talk about himself so much, even though he usually swung right back to it. “What do you think of my music?” He asked, gesturing vaguely toward the source of the sounds. The next track started as she spoke. Louie nodded diligently. “Thanks. I’m glad you like it.” He gave her a slight, half hearted smile. He wasn’t unhappy, just thinking. He had asked her two questions and only one of them was really about her. His mother would be ashamed.

So, uh, they said you’re dedicated to your job, right? What do you do?” Louie mused, finally thinking of something to ask. His eyebrows raised in slight surprise when she said she was a photographer. “Do you do like weddings and stuff or like, magazine shoots? Or just artistic things? What’s your favorite thing to capture?” He asked, hoping he wasn’t sounding weird. He was so interested. He loved art. He loved photography. And finally, questions were coming to him. He listened intently as she spoke, his grey green eyes watching her like she was a performance, with such rapt attention that one would think that he was going to be tested on it later. “That’s amazing. You must be very talented. I wanna see some of your pictures later.” Louie smiled, this time, a better smile, one that looked happy. He was so glad that he and his wife shared a passion for the arts. It wasn’t the most important subject to agree on, but it was a start. And Louie knew, if he ever got in trouble when trying to make conversation, he had a go-to subject. That was one of his favorite tricks. Dismiss any disagreements and bring the good subjects back.

You like to read, right? What’s your favorite… genre? Favorite author?” Louie asked, trying to find more information in case he’d ever need it with her. Camryn didn’t seem too disagreeable yet, but of course, almost no one seemed that way right off the bat. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to ask things so quickly.” He said shyly, running his hand through his hair, breaking up the hair-sprayed down bits. He half smiled while she spoke, glad they were having things to talk about. But, as far as he could tell from the way she conducted herself, their personalities seemed to… differ.

ooc: wow this is short and terrible i'm so sorry

User ImageUser Image

mephitical_kitty

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

"Keep your elbows in..."

Dante listened as Rain talked about wandering around New York, his meds had finally kicked in and he stopped messing with his hands. “You know that actually sounds like a good idea.” He replied with a smile on his face. It didn’t occur to him that Rain didn’t know the city. “Before we do any exploring we kind of need to stop somewhere first. Don’t think this attire is good for dinner and the club.” He said as Rain removed her hand from his shoulder. He had barely noticed it was there until it was gone. He took a look at his clothes as he sat there, they were a bit too informal for a night out at Scarpetta and 13.

He stood as Rain slouched into the Sofa. “If all you need is your purse then by all means.” He said as he grabbed his keys from where he had left them. Having two different sets of keys was surly going to annoy him at some point as Dante attached them together and slipped them in his pocket. As Rain went to go grab her purse, Dante made a quick check that he had everything. He patted down his pockets checking for his wallet and other essentials. As he finished Rain was back with her purse in hand. “You’ll be needing this.” He said with a coy smile as he handed Rain the helmet.

He led Rain out the small Apartment and locked the door behind them and walked over to the elevator. It was a short ride down. The weather was nice as they exited the building. Not too cloudy but enough coverage that the sun wasn’t bombarding you with its rays. He hid a smile as he put his helmet on and got on his bike. He put the keys in the ignition and waited for a moment as Rain got on and wrapped her arms around his waist. He lifted his visors. “Since we should be getting to know each other, I Thought it’d be best if I showed you my apartment.”

Before Rain could reply he revved the engine and was off into traffic. It didn’t take long from them to reach Dante’s studio apartment on the Upper West Side. He turned off the engine and removed his helmet. He didn’t get off the bike yet. “Be warned it might be a tad messy.” He stated looking back at Rain. He placed his helmet on the bike and hopped off. “Oh you can leave the helmet on the bike if you want.” He added. He opened the door to his building and made a beeline for the mail boxes. “Junk, Junk, Junk, Bills. Junk.” He mumbled as he went through his mail. He took the only one of importance and put the others back before locking it. “This way.” He said leading her down a small corridor to his door.

He took a small breath as he put the key in the lock and turned it. He opened the door and entered. “Welcome to my humble abode.” He joked, throwing his keys into a small bowl by the door. A smile stayed on his face. Space. Oh how he loved his space. With the openness that came with it, how could he not. “Please feel free to look around. I won’t take long.” He added as he disappeared into his bedroom. ‘So that’s where you were’ He though as he found his other suitcase. He opened it and rummaged through picking out a better outfit then what he was wearing. He picked out a pair of slightly used jeans with a few holes here and there, a plain white tee, and a black jacket.

“Hope you don’t mind.” He gestured to his new attire. "Now for shoes." He added as he rushed around the open space looking for shoes. Finding some more comfortable shoes Dante was ready to go. “Now to our actual destination.” He spoke with a smile. He felt a tad bit excited. “Sorry if it seems like I’m just dragging you all over the place.” He added picking up his keys from the bowl and opening the door. He smiled as Rain exited and walked down the hall. He quickly locked up and joined her as the left the building.

He put the key in the ignition and put his helmet on and waited a moment for Rain to do the same. In no time they were off again. On to an adventure. To explore. A smile formed as they rode toward their destination. He didn’t tell Rain where they were going, but that was all the surprise. As they entered the tunnel towards Brooklyn, Dante felt a small pit in his stomach form. He ignored it to the best of his ability but there was no denying that it was there. In no time they were out the tunnel and making their way down towards the pier.

It took about half an hour for them to reach their destination. He removed his key from the ignition. “Welcome to Coney Island.” He said turning to see Rain.

"And keep you feet shoulder width apart..."

Company: Rain
                                              XxXxX Location: Apartment, Coney Island XxXxX Mood: Excited, Energize

ChemNerd11
                                              Feel free to drag him around

Tipsy Streaker

User Image
                                            █████████ I WANT T0 H⇡DE THE TRUTH ➹
                                            XOXi want to shelter youXOXOXOXObut with the beast inside
                                            XOXOXOXOXOX
                                            THERE'S N0WHERE WE CAN HIDE
                                            XOXOXXOOXOXwhen you feel my heat
                                            LOOKXOXOɪɴXOXOMYXOXOEYES
                                                    IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDEXOXOXOXOXOXXOXXOXOIT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE
                                                    IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDEXOXOXOXOXOXXXOOXOXIT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE

User Image
                                            "No. Yes. NO! Damnit, I'm not even gone a full day yet, and s**t is falling apart. Tell Petersen to stop, he knows the drill." Beckett Mowrey let out a long exhausted sigh. "Listen, Rene. I have to go, I can't deal with this right now. I'm a little...busy" he spoke in an irritated tone. Acupuncture was supposed to be calming experience, in this case he just wanted to stab the miniscule needles into his eye balls. Beckett wasn't even gone a full day and he was already dealing with his company turning to s**t. "I'll email you tomorrow. Tell everyone to behave, five weeks isn't that long, and I am not afraid to send people packing." he said calmly, yet sternly before hanging up his phone. "Just relax Mr.Mowrey, you have a big day tomorrow, you shouldn't be so tense." the acupuncturist spoke in a soft tone. She finished her application and walked out of the room. Silence truly was a beautiful thing, and it was just what he needed. He sat and brooded, steamed about his dumb decision. At the time it made sense for him, and in the back of his mind, he knew it was the only way. But that didn't mean he had to be excited about it.

The acupuncturist returned to the room what seemed like less than fifteen minutes later, but he must've dozed off. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't Aria, his original acupuncturist. One of his many women came into the room "So, heard you are getting married" she said slowly walking towards him. Beckett rolled his eyes and looked up towards her "Yes, now get these damn things out of my back, I have things to do today, and I don't have time for this. You were in agreement, no strings, no feelings. You look quite upset, and really, I am trying to care...but I don't." he said boldly, looking away from her. The fact that she came to confront him made his blood boil. The man was a shark, and anyone that came within five feet of him knew that, but yet she decided to come and stir the pot. He felt the needles slowly being pulled out, and she quietly sobbed. Maybe a man with respect for the opposite sex would've cared, but that wasn't Beckett. He let out a loud, irritated sigh as he sat up "Listen" he said standing up, tightening the towel around his waist "You'll be fine, you're educated, beautiful, and you were amazing in bed." he said in a condescending tone before patting her on the head. He walked away from her as he heard her sob a bit more "Beckett, you are an a*****e" she said before rushing passed him, crying silently to herself. Beck shrugged and dropped his towel, and began to get dressed quickly, the conversation with the fling had set him back at least ten minutes, and he was less than thrilled.

Though Laguna Beach was thousands of miles away, Beckett was a frequent flyer to New York City, so it was at least nice to feel at home. The acupuncture appointment was finally over, next was his final fitting. Luckily, the owner of the shop that he purchased his tuxedo from knew his measurements almost to a T, so it was highly unlikely that he would have any issues. Which meant he would be able to arrive early at the airport to pick up his parents. They insisted on taking a cab, but Beckett wasn't having it. He wasn't able to see his parents as often as he would like, so he was determined to spend as much time with them as possible. Granted, they weren't coming for a family get together. They were visiting to watch their oldest child, get married to a complete stranger.

His family had their reservations, his mother of course was worried about her son's heart, his father...well, he was worried about a prenup. His brother was too focused on law school, but wasn't fond of the idea. Luckily his sister would be able to assist him in getting ready before the wedding. Out of all of the people in his family, his sister was the one that was the most optimistic about this. In fact, her exact words were "Great, you can't ******** it up this time by spending 99% of your day at work. 5 weeks, just you two? Sounds perfect for you. Now you just need to let your guard down, and not be an a*****e and you should be fine." Which solidified Beckett's decision. That was, after all, the reason he was doing this. His self control when it came to his business was slim to none. He needed something to force him to back away from his work, and actually dedicate all of his time to a relationship, for once in his life. Hopefully he could change his ways soon though, to him, women were disposable. The two serious relationships in college definitely took their toll on the man, and ever since then, he made sure to keep every single female as distant as he could.

Beckett's mercedes-benz GLA pulled into a parking spot at the tailors. The New York city traffic put him a little behind schedule, so he quickly got out of his SUV and jogged towards the front entrance. The tailors apprentice quickly greeted him, and let him know that his tuxedo was ready to view. "Very good, thank you." he spoke quietly.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoTIMESKIP!

His tuxedo was perfect, as expected, traffic on the other hand, was a disaster. Maybe he should've let his parents take a cab, at least out of the airport. When Broderick, and Gwendolyn Mowrey appeared his mother took off running towards him as his father slowly walked towards him. It had been three months since their last visit, and he could tell within that three months time, his father's health was deteriorating. His mother embraced him in a tight hug, tears already flowing. "Mother, please." he pleaded with her as he embraced her, and acknowledged his father "How long has she been like this?" he asked his father quietly, which he probably could've screamed it, and it would've been muffled by his mother's sobs. "This morning, and through the whole flight. Everyone on the plane thought for sure we were flying for a funeral." his father said solemnly. Beckett shook his head and grabbed his mothers bag. "It will be ok, mother. I promise. It is going to be a beautiful day, and really, it is what works for me." he said as he led his parents out of the airport. "It's what works for you, until she bleeds you dry because you refuse to find information on a prenup. Son, you've dedicated years of your life to this, and you aren't protecting yourself." His father spoke sternly. Beck just rolled his eyes and took one of his mothers suitcases and put it in the back of his Mercedes. He let out a small grimace as he caught a glimpse of the tuxedo bag before shutting the back hatch.

"Listen, I know you only want what is best for me; I understand." He said letting out a small exasperated sigh "Though you might not think it, I am protecting myself. She does not know anything about me, and I don't know anything about her. For all I know, she could be from the Dominican Republic, and not speak a word of English." He said with mild humor, though he was being completely serious, as always. As he climbed into the drivers seat he heard his mother let out a loud sob from the backseat. Beckett let out an irritated groan as his mother continued to weep. "I'm only kidding mother, I'm sure she is fluent in English." Beckett was focused on his tone, trying to calm his nerves a bit. The last thing he wanted right now was the fifth degree from his parents, his mind was made up, and there was no turning back now. On June 14th, he would be meeting his bride for the first time.

The rest of the ride towards his manhattan apartment was filled only with the awkward silence, horns honking, and his mother letting out small cries and sniffles every once in awhile. The trip didn't take long, the stop and go traffic was the biggest issue. "So, how goes the business, son?" Broderick Mowrey asked, probably to break the awkward silence. "Small talk isn't needed father, why don't you just ask me what you want. Ask me why I am going through with this crazy experiment." he said calmly as he turned down 5th avenue. "I just don't understand!" his mother cried from the back seat "Don't you care about your mothers approval? Don't you want your family to get along with her, don-" his father held his hand up sternly to stop his mother from speaking any more. "Beckett. You are wealthy, driven, successful, healthy, and handsome as hell. Why? Why do this to yourself?" his father pleaded in anger. "I'm doing it because if I don't do it now, I will probably never do it." he spoke plainly. The rest of the drive to his apartment was silent. Maybe they finally get it he thought to himself as he pulled into the parking garage of his Manhattan apartment.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoTIMESKIP!

"I think you're good. Tie, shoes, belt, watch. Oh! s**t, the cufflinks!" Bridgett yelled. She practically tore the place apart looking for the very same box that she held in her right hand. Beckett let out a small smile, probably the first one that he had given all day. "Brig, It's in your right hand." he spoke softly with a small smirk. [******** spaz" he said as his sister walked over and attached the them to his jacket. "You know, mom is probably out there having a meltdown, right this moment. You, YOU are getting married!" she said as she jabbed him in the chest. "I can't believe it!" she said before turning her attention to the mirror. "Thank you for your help Bridgette, may I have a couple minutes to myself?" he asked her politely. Without saying a word, she instantly spun around and walked out of the room. Beckett stood up, and walked out of the side door before looking down at his watch. "10:45. s**t." he said rubbing the back of his neck roughly. He knew he was ready for this, so why did he feel the need to run out to his Mercedes and take off.

At least ten minutes passed, all of which were spent trying to talk himself into going inside, to meet his bride at the alter. He had never been this nervous in his life; he was shaky and sweaty, and more importantly, felt like he was going to be physically ill. He took in a couple deep breaths, closed his eyes, and tried to shut out the sound that was surrounding Grace Church."Son, let's go. She'll be arriving any moment now." Broderick Mowrey said, with a stone expression. Beckett nodded his head, straightened his tie and walked through the door. "You look nice. I'll say congratulations now, just in case I have to remove your mother from the ceremony." right then, his mother appeared. She shoved her way through the two ushers and gave him a tight embrace "I put some condoms in your bag, please use them." she pleaded through the tears. Beckett let out a loud laugh and gave her a tight hug, "Safety first." he said trying to muffle the laughter.

"Mr. Mowrey, it is time." the usher spoke to him with a large smile. "Fine" he said with a sternly, giving the usher a small glare. Why the hell is he so happy? Oh, probably because he isn't the jackass who signed up to do this he thought to himself while staring down the now terrified looking usher. For an adrenaline junky, this would be the ultimate rush. He shook his fathers hand, and kissed his mother's forehead before slowly walking out towards the alter. The church was truly stunning, large stained glassed windows, dark wood accented the rest of the space. He turned and shook the ministers hand. "Welcome Beckett, let's meet your bride." he spoke with a small smile. Beckett caught his mother in the front pew already crying, his sister was talking on her phone, and his father was lightly consoling his mother. That right there, is the only woman that I will ever truly love. he thought while looking out to his mother, he gave her a small nod, and even flashed her a smile which he knew would warm her heart, even though in his mind, he was beating the hell out of himself.

User Image

INFORMATION
            00C ;;
            Pumping up the a*****e volume here.
            FEELING || Irritated. //
            LOCATION || Chruch. //
            WITH || Himself

"TALK TALK" THINK THINK

Anxious Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Okay, now I have the next five weeks all planned out for the class. I have it all written down in this book right here.” Paisley murmured as she handed the replacement a book full of her handwriting. “Now if you need anything at all I’ll have my cellphone on me so you can reach me. They’re a really good class and I’m sure they won’t give you any troubles at all…” Blue eyes wandered around the empty classroom for anything she might be forgetting. “You’re over worrying about this, your students are in good hands with me.” The substitute Hayley laughed lightly. “And there’s no way I’ll be calling you, it’s your wedding after all! Could you imagine the look on his face if you had to interrupt your wedding to get a phone call? Take a breath this break will be good for you.” Putting the book down on the desk Hayley placed her hand on Paisley’s shoulder, “Now go, you still have to pack and get over there.” Paisley let out a sigh of defeat as she turned to walk out of the classroom, letting her eyes wander once more she turned once she was in the doorway. “Thank you so much again for taking over for a bit.” With a nod and a slight wave she left the elementary and headed back to her home.

Opening the door she was greeted with a bark and a wage of the butt—since his tail was almost non-existent—smiling down to the dog she crouched and gave behind his ears a good scratch. “I’m going to miss you while I’m gone Bronx, but I know you’ll behave well for the neighbour .” with a grin she pressed a kiss to his head before getting up and heading to her room. It was hard to believe that she was going to get married… and to a complete stranger. Paisley knew for sure her parents still hadn’t wrapped their head around the idea of signing up for such a thing but she couldn’t wait. Of course, there was a part of her that was nervous about the whole thing. What if the same thing happened as it had before? What if she got to the church only to realize this stranger decided it was a stupid idea and pulled back? Sure it shouldn’t bother her as much as her first fiancé but rejection is still rejection. Putting some clothes in her suitcase she shook her head with a smirk. Quit thinking like that Paisley! This guy is going to be lucky to have you, and you’ll be lucky to have him.

Finishing packing and looking over her dress once more a surge of excitement went through her before she crawled into bed. Letting out a sigh she could feel her bulldog Bronx climb up his little stairs onto the bed. Lifting her head she glanced down to him before letting her hand rest on his back as he cuddled in close to her. Leaning over onto her side she reached out to turn off the light on the night stand and let her blue eyes close. Her dreams were full of the wedding day and what her groom might look like.

Time Skip;;

Letting out a groan the blonde turned onto her stomach as she pulled the blanket above her head. The screaming of the alarm clock was annoying as hell and all she wanted was more sleeping. Slowly reaching a hand out she felt around the night stand before finding the alarm clock and hitting the button to turn it off. Putting her arms under her pillow she hugged it closer to her before feeling rusting around her followed by the wet lick of Bronx. Scrunching up her nose a smile began to come to her lips before a laugh escaped her as the dog began to dig at the blankets to get at her better. “Okay, okay I’m up! I promise!” the girl smiled as she sat up and ruffled her mess of blonde hair. Giving Bronx his morning belly rub she then stretched her arms up in the air before getting out of bed.

Today was the day, the start of a new chapter. Paisley would be meeting her Mom and Dad in New York, they’d have the day to finish any last minute things and have some time together then, she’d get married. Paisley was quick to get ready, not wanting to waste a single minute or be late for her flight. Gathering her bags at the door she crouched down, giving the two year old bulldog all the loving she could before leaving the key with the neighbours teenager and taking the cab to the airport. Glancing down to her phone she noticed a text from her mother. A soft smile touched Paisley’s lips before stuffing her phone back in her pocket.

After a short five hour flight she gathered her belongings and then went over to where the international flights arrived. Paisley wasn’t sure what she was more excited for, the wedding or seeing her parents. Tucking a piece of hair that fell from her messy bun behind her ear she grinned as their flight came in and people started piling out of the terminal. “Oh Paisley! Baby! Look at you, you look amazing!” Her mother called from the other side of the room, causing the young woman’s cheeks to flush. “Mom… Dad, it’s so nice to see you guys again I’m so glad you could make it.” letting herself get wrapped up in her mom’s arms she glanced over to her father who didn’t looked too pleased about the situation. “How do we know this guy isn’t some psycho or something?” He questioned which resulted in blue eyes rolling. “Do you really think they’d pick a psycho? Either way let’s discuss this later we still have to go get my dress steamed and other things.” She nodded her head before leading them out to the rented Nissan Xterra she booked ahead of time.

Time Skip;;

Today was the day… it was wedding day, or doomsday depending how people looked at it. Paisley was sitting in a chair in a robe while an older black haired woman curled her hair and put it into a side do. Paisley could feel her stomach begin the churn with nerves as the time got closer. What if the same thing happens? What if she’s left at the altar all by herself again? Swallowing hard blue eyes looked in the mirror to find her mother who was giving her a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry dear, he signed up for this too… If he didn’t want to get married he wouldn’t have submitted an application like you did.” Her voice was soft as she got up once the black haired woman was done with Paisley’s hair, smiling she let her fingers touch the curls as she looked at her daughter through the mirror. “Now, can you do me a favour and wear this necklace? It was a gift to me from your father before we got married and it would mean the world to me.” Paisley blinked, looking at her mother’s expression carefully. She didn’t really plan on wearing a necklace with the dress but she couldn’t very well say no to her mother as well. It was a simple necklace at least, a silver chain with a small pearl hanging from it. Smiling to her mother she nodded her head. “Anything for you mom.” With tears in the older woman’s eyes she carefully put the necklace on her daughter before giving her shoulders a squeeze. “Come on, let’s go get you in your dress.

Once the dress was laced and she was in her heels she bit down on her soft red lip. “It’s not too late for meto back out now, is it?” She asked her mother who was nodding her with tears streaming down her face. You’ll do fine Paisley, you’re a beautiful smart woman I’m sure once you’ll get to know each other he’ll adore you. Now let’s go or else we’re going to be late, your father is waiting for you.” Nodding her head Paisley moved out of the room and down the stairs with her mother to meet her father. At least he was smiling when he saw her instead of that scowl he had most of yesterday, but she supposed it was hard to be grumpy on a wedding day.

Once at the church is when the butterflies got worse. It was time, there was no going back now and even her mother had went and taken her place inside the church. Swallowing she let her father take her arm as they moved up the steps of the church to the doors. In a few short moments she’d finally get to see the man she was going to marry. In a few short moments her whole live would change. With one last breath they opened the doors and made their way towards the front in the slow timed steps that matched the music. Blue eyes wandered the crowd first quickly before they darted up to the front to the minster before the man in the tuxedo.

Paisley could feel her breath catch in her throat. He was nothing of what she expected; she couldn’t have even begun to picture someone like him. He had a strong jawline, piercing blue eyes and was tall. Hell… he even looked intimidating. Once there she gave her father a kiss on the cheek before going up to stand beside her husband to be. Offering him a slight smile she could feel her pale cheeks beginning to flush. This was actually happening, she was at the altar and her groom was right here in front of her; that or she was hallucinating which she really hoped wasn’t the case. Oh god, her stomach felt sick from the nerves in her. As long as she didn’t get physically sick or faint then it’d be a perfect wedding.

Her thoughts were pushed aside as the sound of the minister filled her ears. “ Paisley, before you embark on this journey with Beckett, his loved ones would like to explain some things to you about him. In front of you stands one of the most dedicated and hard working men that you will ever stumble upon. He has spent more than half of his life trying to get to where he is today, and he has put other important parts of his life on the back burner. He is also one of the most loyal companions you will probably ever have, if you have his word, you have it all. Please remember, he isn't perfect, neither are you. It will always be a work in progress, just give it your all, and he will mirror the amount of effort you put in. Don't let him scare you off, at first he will be hesitant, because that is who he is. He is protecting himself, give him a couple of days...it'll be worth the wait.” Listening carefully to the words he was saying she let her gaze go back over to Beckett. Dedicated and hard-working, those were good qualities. Loyal was a plus as well, but he was protecting himself just as she was. Well this could be interesting. Offering him a smile she nodded her head slightly. It was nice to have a little heads up about what he was like from his loved ones, now it made her wonder what her parents had to say about her but either way she had a feeling that maybe the experts had made a good choice but really only time could tell.

User Image

OOC;;
                                Oh god I hope that was okay @.@
                                Feelingxx|| Nervous
                                Locationx|| Church
                                Comanyxx|| Beckett and loved ones

Madame Pixel

Fashionable Genius

User ImageUser Image

Location -- Manhattan Yacht Club Company Lucas && Co. Outfit -- Click Feeling -- Slightly annoyed

Stepping out of the building with Lucas she listened to him speaking on the phone, though she only understood half of what was being said. She wasn't sure if that was intentional or not, but it made her think that she really needed to take a crash course in Brazilian if this was going to be a common theme. Some of the words were fairly simple, not terribly different from english. She could tell when he said no, and she had a fairly good idea of when he was saying my or mine. She wouldn't have if he hadn't taken to calling her meu amor though. Something about no and mine. That was all she got from the entire conversation. Definitely going to have to study some Brazilian. She was already seated and putting on her seatbelt when he asked her if she was ready to get going. "Ready as ever," she stated, though they were already taking off by the time she got around to answering his question. Settling back in the seat since she had no idea where they were going or how long it would take to get there, Meghan watched out the window so she wouldn't get lost if she were asked to get there again.

The thought of getting a little taste of his life, as he'd worded it, was intriguing to Meghan. She liked knowing little things about other people, and she liked knowing how others lived or what they considered important. It always put into perspective how happy she was with her own life. Hearing that she wasn't just going to get a little taste of his life, but that it would be the worst part of him only intrigued her more. She was almost certain that was what he was looking for, for her to be intrigued, but she couldn't help complying. "Well this oughta be fun," she laughed as they pulled into Manhattan Yacht Club. What could the worst part of him have to do with a boat? The car shut off and she unbuckled her seatbelt, staring out the window at the boats rocking in the water. "Boys and I share a yacht we kind of usually spend most our slow days on." Well that definitely explained why they were at a harbor. The question was, was the boat the worst part or the boys? She had no problem hanging out with a bunch of guys, and she would have even less of a problem if he just wanted a guy's day now and then. Had he decided that this was the worst part or had the girls he'd been with because if it was the latter she couldn't help wondering who the heck he had been seeing that had a problem with a bunch of soccer players. "Where we come from big buildings are not exactly home, water is probably the only open space we get apart from the field here." Well that was depressing. Not that he didn't find big buildings to be home but that there weren't a whole lot of open spaces around. It was one of the only things that New York wasn't good for.

She was delighted that he got the door for her not only when she got into the car but when she got out too. It was hard to find guys chivalrous enough to do that. It didn't occur to her that she was taking too long to answer until he tried to add incentive by saying there would be no animals and no cold. Laughter bubbled in her throat. She didn't think she was even dressed for a boat, but he was fairly dressed up so she supposed it wouldn't be too much of a problem. When she heard his phone ping she began searching in her purse for a clip so that her hair wouldn't blow all over the place in the wind. While there was a bit of hairspray in it it was the flexible kind and the wind would ruin the curls that her mother had worked so hard on that morning. Finally finding one she clipped up the hair tight enough that the wind wouldn't dare bother it and then turned fully to look at the man before her. "Of course we're going. You think I'm going to let you get away with saying this is the worst part of you and then not want to know everything about it?" She sidestepped him, closing the door with her hip.

She'd just cleared him when she heard someone calling out for Lucas. Turning her head she took in the sight of the blonde walking up to them. "Ooh, a welcoming committee," she teased as he came closer. She vaguely remembered him from the wedding but she didn't have a clue what his name was. There had been so many names to learn that most of them went completely over her head. The only one she remembered was someone named Neymar because he'd been introduced as Lucas' best friend. She knew enough about the guy in front of them to know that he wasn't Neymar, but that was about it. "Olá irmã!" Before she even had a chance to tell him she had no idea what irmã meant he had wrapped his arms around her and squeezed. Note to self, this one is a hugger, she thought as she wrapped her arms around him in response. Laughing softly she pulled away, though he kept his arm around her shoulders. "You guys are going to have to be gentle with me and the brazilian. Lucas hasn't taught me any yet." She sent a wink back to her husband - still such a weird thing to imagine - before nodding her head towards the docks. "So which one has the pleasure of whisking me off to paradise?"

As they took off towards the boat Meghan nudged the guy with her elbow. "So what's your name again?" She figured it was more rude to pretend to know who the heck he was than to just ask him. Sure she could have asked Lucas but she didn't even think of that until after she'd already asked. "Rodrigo," he answered. He still had a smile on his face so she figured he wasn't offended that she hadn't remembered. When they got close enough that she didn't have to worry about heading to the wrong vessel, Meghan took the chance to go ahead of the two men walking with her. She'd just stepped foot onto the boat when she turned back to see how far behind the boys were. It looked like Rodrigo had fixed his pace to match Lucas' so that he could talk to the man but they were still walking towards her. Keeping in mind that she had already left him behind in the apartment building she leaned against the closest wall and waited for the boys to catch up. "Olá linda," she heard someone call out from further on the boat. She'd had her back to them so she couldn't be sure who said it but she frowned anyway. She'd been the one that had had to learn a million names today, they'd only had to learn one. Hers. How did they confuse Meghan with Linda? Were they expecting Linda to show up too? "Actually my name is Meghan," she called out to everyone, just because she didn't know who to direct it to. "Not Linda."

translations:
                                        Olá irmã - hello sister!
                                        Olá linda - hello beautiful

fangbanger18

Magnetic Conversationalist

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Nowadays they're calling me: Mrs. Calgary

XXXXRain continued to watch Dante’s hands, even as he spoke. It appeared at the moment they were the only indicator she could trust. Though she didn’t expect complete honesty from him, she also didn’t want to force him into doing something he didn’t want to just because he was currently feeling uncomfortable. His hands slowly stopped shaking, Rain assumed it was because he finally managed to calm himself, and all of his body language suggested that he really was excited to explore. A wide grin spread across her lips and she stood quickly, nodding when Dante said he needed to get something to wear. She assumed he wanted to head out to a shop or two before doing something fun. Regardless, she was excited to finally start exploring the city. She made her way back into the bedroom and pulled her small messenger bag out of her suitcase. When she stepped back into the living room, Dante was waiting for her with helmets in hand. She forced herself to swallow her delighted squeal as she took the helmet and made her way downstairs and outside.

XXXXOnce they got downstairs, Rain slipped her bag on, cross shoulder to make sure it wouldn’t fall off, then pulled on the helmet. This time, she didn’t hesitate to climb on to Dante’s bike and wrap her arms tightly around her new husband’s waist. She was still a little terrified, but was also too thrilled to let the fear stop her. There was no discomfort hidden in the closeness now either, in fact had she not been so preoccupied with her fear and anticipation, Rain probably would have enjoyed the slight intimacy. When Dante looked back at her, Rain gave him a wide smile and nod. It wasn’t until they were already on the road that she processed what he said. ’His apartment? She thought to herself, suddenly feeling like a fool for not asking him where he was from before. Sightseeing probably wasn’t going to be that much fun for him. She would just try her best not to act too touristy.

XXXXTo say Rain was happy to get a chance to peak into Dante’s apartment would be an understatement. Not only would she get a glimpse into how he normally kept himself and what he liked, but it would also help her to get into his head a little more. Though, she was going to try and suppress her more analytical side to the best of her abilities. It might not have seemed like much to him, but he was letting her into an intensely personal space and it meant a lot to her. Though she often had a hard time keeping herself from being nosy, she didn’t think it would be difficult to suppress it now. After Dante stood, she climbed off the back of the bike with shaky legs. She wasn’t sure if she’d ever get used to that. She removed her helmet and placed it on the motorcycle before running a hand through her hair and following Dante inside. She wandered around the main lobby a bit while he checked his mail, having to walk a little faster than normal to catch up when he made his way toward his unit. Her smile widened when they reached his door, but she forced herself to contain her need to snoop. Though it was coming from a good place, getting into the mind of the man she was now married to, she didn’t want to lead Dante to believe she was the kind of girl who got a kick out of snooping just to figure out a man’s dirty little secrets. She hated that and would never want someone doing that in her space.

XXXXWhile Dante made his way to, what Rain assumed to be, his bedroom to change she walked into his living area and looked around. She had expected it to be a lot messier than it was from his earlier comment, but the area just looked comfortable and lived in. Though her own home was more --- decorated, she was liked his choice in furniture and décor. It was masculine and simple but put together very nicely. She sat down on the couch and picked up a framed image from a side table. It was a picture of Dante and a woman. A woman that looked remarkably like her. Rain’s jaw dropped as she stared at the image in her hands. They weren’t exact copies of each other, but she was pretty sure if someone knew the both of them there would be quite a few cases of mistaken identity. She swallowed hard and set the picture back down, hands shaking. She tried to remember if she met the woman at the wedding. Maybe she was a sister or cousin? The feeling in the image suggested she had been something else entirely. Part of her hoped it was an old flame and she didn’t look like his long lost sister or anything. However, she had a feeling it probably would have been easier for Dante if she didn’t look like an old love. She ran a hand through her hair and took a deep breath in an attempt to steady herself.

XXXXRain was pulled from her shocked daze when Dante spoke. He really hadn’t taken long at all. She turned and looked him over, giving him a weak smile and an approving nod. ”I like it. That’s a really good look on you.” Like his home, Date’s outfit was simple and masculine. He wore it well and it accented him perfectly. She stood as he sat to put on his shoes, doing her best to act as naturally as possible. She hoped that she would just appear her same level of excitable spaz and not too jittery. Though she was dying to know who the woman in the picture was and if Dante thought they looked similar as well, Rain decided it was best to just pretend she hadn’t seen anything. They weren’t at the point in any kind of relationship where she could begin asking prying questions. She interlocked her fingers in front of her, looking off toward the kitchen in an effort to avoid looking at the picture again. ”I don’t mind.” She replied, gaze returning to him when he spoke about pulling her around. ”I like it. I’m glad you know the area because I wouldn’t even know where to start.” Though she still felt a little uncomfortable, incredibly awkward, and beyond curious, the excitement in Dante’s voice distracted her some from her worries. Now her curiosity was beginning to turn from the image to what Dante had planned for them. From the look in his eyes, it was either going to be something amazing or he was leading her away to murder her in a dark alley.

XXXXChuckling softly at the dark thought, Rain followed Dante out of the apartment and back to his motorcycle. She was just being silly when she thought he might kill her, but the longer they were on his bike, the more she began to wonder if going on with a strange man in a place she knew nothing about was a good idea or not. Surely to be a part of the show and experiment he had to pass a background check…right? The longer they were on the bike, the tighter she gripped Dante. Though she enjoyed the ride, she still wasn’t too confident in her ability not to somehow find a way to fall off and kill herself. She wasn’t sure how exactly it would happen, but she was the queen of irrational fears. After what felt like years, but was closer to thirty minutes, they had reached their destination and Rain let out a relieved sigh. She took off her helmet and ruffled her hair before looking up at Dante when he turned her way. ’Coney Island?’ She thought, her jaw dropping open just a tad as she looked up and saw the park not too far off. ”It’s Christmas.” She mumbled, mostly to herself, but loud enough Dante could hear. She climbed off the bike and began walking toward the park. It was only the perfect place to start her time in New York. The perfect amount of fun and goofiness to distract Dante, and now herself, from their deeper thoughts.

XXXXOnce inside the park, Rain’s jaw dropped more as she looked around. There were so many people and so much to take in. It smelt like a heart attack waiting to happen, but that just fueled her excitement. She took Dante’s hand and pulled him over to the line for the Thunderbolt roller coaster. She wasn’t sure what kind of rides Dante was into, but there was no way she could pass up a chance to ride a roller coaster and it was so close to the entrance. Better to get it out of the way now than later. ”Hope you’re feeling brave.” She teased as they weaved their way through the ropes and up to the ride. Rain climbed into their car first, in case it ended up not being Dante’s cup of tea he would be able to get out quicker. It wasn’t the most sturdy, new looking, coaster she’d ever been on, but she was fairly certain it was totally safe. That little bit of uncertainty is what made it fun. Excited, and a little nervous, Rain gripped Dante’s hand tightly as the ride began. Unlike other riders, Rain never screamed, she just laughed the whole ride. She loved the speed and the sharp twists and turned. Only crazy people didn’t enjoy getting thrown around a bit during a ride.

XXXXAfter it ended, Rain was still laughing, so hard her face was turning pink. She knew her hair was a wild mess from the helmet and the roller coaster, but she didn’t even care. ”Oh. My. Gosh.” She grinned, making her way out of the car. ”That was exactly the kind of stress relief I needed.” Rain looked up at Dante and let out a happy sigh. ”We survived!” Though she was dying to just run around the park and be ridiculous, she figured this was probably one of the times she needed to act like an adult. ”What should we do next?” She was asking partly in case he was already having a rough time, but also because she didn’t know what all the park contained.

[[OOC:]]
Company: Dante Calgary
Feeling: Shocked – Excited -- Ecstatic
Outfit: After Wedding

”Siagon”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items