Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Girl

User Image

My Summer in PARIS
                                                            ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ x ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ x ▃▃▃▃▃▃

» An Original TheNumber1NewYorker Production

» Inspired By Boredom and an old Rp made by one of my best girls, helloitsjessie21~

» Pictures by Photobucket, Picnik and weheartitcom

» This is a Lit - Adv. Lit

» Currently Under Construction and Accepting Reserves

» OCC

Partying Girl

User Image

Story

Five, four, three, two, one, DING! The final bell of the year has rung and your rushing out of that school, finally summer is here. Seniors, congratulations! You have already finished your SAT's, you have received your diploma, and threw that cap in the air. The point is, you all are ready to start off your summer right, and let's begin it with a bang. And what's the most fun, up, cool, smart and romantic place on Earth? That's right Paris! The city of love! And that's the one thing that everyone wants to find isn't it? So on a road trip with your friends and no parents? Sounds like a dream come true to me! Well hang on to your seats ladies and gentlemen, cause

Mr. Woodreax and Ms. Santos, combine his Geography class and her French class every year and take their favorite seniors on a trip to, that's right, Paris, France for two whole months after school ends. Of course they have their old favorite students that are currently in collage who also chaperone the trip, spending time with their old favorite teachers. Now a trip with their favorite students sounds great doesn't it? WRONG! Even though these are their favorite students, that means that there is a hell of a lot more drama. These kids have friends, enemies, benefits with each other and all that other jazz. Well who knows what will happen during your summer in Paris!

Partying Girl

User Image

Rules

Well, these are the terrible rules in the dreaded paragraph form. I don't like it when the rules are in paragraph form either but it is the only way to make sure that you actually read it and do not skim through. Ok so this is what's first, the posts. This is an advanced literate rp. If you don't know what that means, well then you obviously don't belong here. I completely can not stand one liners. I am expecting a minimum of three 8-12 sentence paragraphs, which also means I want at least 4-5 paragrahs and at most 6-8 paragraphs cause no one wants to read the longest story in the freaking world! For the first post, I expect more. I love pretty posts. With lots of color, pictures, and/or icons of your character. But make sure you don't over do it with a million pictures and insanely bright colors. Quotes and lyrics are also loved. th3r3 is n0 txt tlk like this! Every adv. lit role-player should know that speech is in bold and thoughts are italicized and text is underlined!

Posts should always be in third-person. As for your characters, celebrities are much loved. And please no scene people. I love them and all, but just not for this rp. I will only accept a couple of site models. Make sure you follow the gaia ToS. No cybering! That is just gross. don't even take it to the pms. We have kids here people. . .but if you into incest i guess, time skip! And please please don't steal from me! I have work really hard on this rp. If you would like to borrow something, please just ask and give me credit.

I really want this rp to last a longgg time, so if you join, make sure that you are dedicated to the rp. Don't not post once and not come back. If you are gone for a couple days or so, just pm me. I will completely understand. People have lives. Now, about the reserves and profiles. For profile, you will be doing it in a test thread and then i will attach the link to your character's picture below. When sending me your reserves, title the pm Weather you're in Mr. Woodreax or Ms. Santo's class and for profiles title it, "This is MY summer". One last thing on characters, please only two per person since it it limited number of people. But it has to be of both genders. No both boys or both girls. One Boy and One Girl please and thank you! New Rules will be Bolded!

Partying Girl

User Image

Mr. Woodreax's Geography Class

User Image

User ImagexxUser Image

Samuel Woodreax ; Geography Teacher: Played by Leonardo Dicaprio ( seagreen )

Olivia Larkenson ; Collage Chaperone: Played by Chelsea Kane ( deeppink )

Maxwell Jeremiah ; Collage Chaperone : Played by Matt Lanter ( dodgerblue )

The Handsome Gentlemen

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

First Last ; Creative Role: Played by Model ( color 1 )

The Lovely Ladies

Josephine Axelrod ; The Sultry Queen : Played by Nina Dobrev ( lightseagreen )

Cornelia Wayland ; The Lovable Journalist: Emma Stone ( crimson )

Maelie Sterling ; The Feisty Actress: Played by Talulah Riley ( Dark Magenta )

Farrah Grayson ; The Hopeless Romantic : Frieda Rose ( palevioletred )

Partying Girl

User Image

Ms. Santos's French Class

User Image

User ImagexxUser Image

Alexandra Santos ; French Teacher: Played by Mila Kunis ( lightcoral )

Justin Benvolio ; Collage Chaperone: Played by Joe Jonas ( darkorange )

Kennedy Morrison ; Collage Chaperone : Played by Candice Accola ( mediumpurple )

The Handsome Gentlemen

Mosef Axelrod ; The Charming Skirt Chaser: Played by Grant Gustin ( steelblue )

Duncan Wayland; The Shy Musician: Jake Abel ( chocolate )

The Lovely Ladies

Arielle Zonneveld ; The Clumsy Singer: Played by Christian Serratos ( darkcyan )

Brielle Faye; The Secretive Model: Played by Cintia Dicker ( #98C3A1 )

Nicole Anderson ; The Bulgarian Beauty: Played by Miranda Kerr ( darkred )

Mary Bright ; The Born Star : Miley Cyrus ( darkorchid )

Partying Girl

User Image

Skeletons

Reserves
                                                            [IMG]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/LayoutPic1-1.jpg[/IMG]

[color=1][u][b][color=dimgrey]First Last ; Creative Role: Played by Model ( color 1 )[/color][/b][/u][/color]

[color=1][b]First Last[/b][/color]

[url=]Samples!!!!![/url]

Profile Part 1
                                                            [i][color=white][strike][size=24][align=center][color=1]First[/color] [color=2]Middle[/color] [color=3]Last[/color][/align][/size][/strike][/color][/i]

[align=center][img]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Reserve1.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=22][color=1][i]Role[/i][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=22][color=1]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ [color=2]■[/color] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ [color=3]■[/color] ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=3]Age [color=2]■[/color] Gender [color=1]■[/color] Birthday [color=2]■[/color] Nicknames [color=1]■[/color] Username

[size=15][color=3][i]([/i] [color=2][b]adjective[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color] [color=3][i]([/i] [color=2][b]adjective[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color] [color=3][i]([/i] [color=2][b]adjective[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color] [color=3][i]([/i] [color=2][b]adjective[/b][/color] [i])[/i][/color][/size][/align]

Profile Part 2
                                                            [imgleft]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/KrisPage121/Reserve2.jpg[/imgleft]

[size=24][align=center][color=1]♥ Friendship Status[/color][/align][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list] [size=11][color=dimgrey][color=theirpostingcolor][b]Character's Name[/b][/color]- Status

[list][list][list] Paragraph on what you think of this person

[/list][/list][/list]

[color=theirpostingcolor][b]Character's Name[/b][/color]- Status

[list][list][list] Paragraph on what you think of this person

[/list][/list][/list]]

Partying Girl

User Image

Roommates

Josephine Axelrod x Arielle Zonneveld

Mosef Axelrod x Duncan Wayland

Brielle Faye x Nicole Anderson

Farrah Grayson x Maelie Sterling

Cornelia Wayland x Mary Bright

First Last x First Last

First Last x First Last

First Last x First Last

Partying Girl

User Image

Setting

June
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thurs Fri Sat

1xx2xx3xx4xx5xx6xx7
                                                            8xx9xx10xx11xx12xx13xx14
                                                            15xx16xx17xx18xx19xx20xx21
                                                            22xx23xx24xx25xx26xx27xx28
                                                            29xx30

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Weather

☀ sunny x warm x hot x humid

☁ partly cloudy x cloudy x overcast x black out

☂ light rain x steady rain x torrential downpour x flash flood!

❄ light snow x steady snowfall x blizzard conditions!

≈ breezy x windy x hurricane force winds!

Presently...

It's 3:00 in the morning, and everyone should be on their way to the air port to meet Mr. Woodreax and Ms. Santos for the big trip and once they check in with them, thy have to stay at the air port until 4:00 in the morning, when their flight leaves. They can go to some of the shops, get coffee, what ever, but first they have to check with Mr. Woodreax and Ms. Santos and they have to meet them by the gates at 3:50, ten minutes before the flight leaves, or else they WILL leave you behind.

Partying Girl

User Image

Reserved

In case I forgot something, which I usually do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff