Welcome to Gaia! ::

keepin it katty's Significant Otter

Profitable Lover

User Image

mods/creators: angelus vindemia & bobafettt & im fluent in meowing
                                                  lit. level: lazy lit.
                                                  spots: 1/9 girls 6/9 boys
                                                  links: ooc
                                                  blog

Profitable Lover

User Image

It's simple, really. The stories of the elite 1%, well, their children, to be exact. Our story will focus on the top prep school of the big apple, St. Joseph's Academy. War has been brewing for a long time between two budding socialites. Two girls that have been best friends since diapers finally realizing there isn't room for two queens in this school. One girl trying to weasel her way into the world of the rich and famous. One boy trying his best to stay out of the drama that seems to follow him. One girl who fell in love with the wrong boy. One man whore who can't commit. And everything in between. We all know them, and we all love them. Their story is splattered on the front page of any magazine, and all over the web, so why not peek in and see how this raging war of the queens and the downfall of friendships plays out?

Profitable Lover

User Image

B - BASICS !

follow t.o.s... play nice with others... don't get overly descriptive with nasty stuff. like don't go into detail if you are fighting someone and playing dirty and got a knife and cut the other person and yeah, I just don't want to see how much blood is coming out and yeah. also, if you want some hanky panky, you better not be receiving it in my thread. I don't care where else you may choose to do the nasty, that isn't my business, but my cute little Christmas thread it is not the place. should your characters get all hot and bothered, proceed to place a cute little note about a time skip and then continue on from there. and please for the love of all that is good, don't cuss every other word. I don't mind cussing, but when it takes the place of descriptive words, you lose the quality of your post. also, do not apply if you do not meet the requirements! also, please post at least twice a week.

L - LITERACY !

now, I for one, cannot write seven or eight paragraphs unless I have someone who is giving me something to write with. meaning, don't be a jerk and write one paragraph and be like oh there you go, and the other person be screwed and not able to meet the requirement. having said that, my requirement is only two//three paragraphs. I would really prefer more, but I won't force it. there is no max either. just a min. I understand blocks and everything, but honestly, there is no such thing as a permanent block. if you can't make the minimum, don't apply. I want this to be progressive. if there are too many single little posts, I will ask you to post more. if you continue to post like a baby, you will be removed. I'm sorry if I sound mean, but I've always asked for this literacy and understanding, and yet I still get people who apply and then they post using ** these. -.- so I get a little a**l. to prove your skills I require samples

C - CHARACTERS !

I want them to be as diverse as possible. as for models and such, I could really care less who you use. however, I do require you to choose characters that look their age. Don't use someone like Miranda Kerr(30) and say she is twelve. also, don't use a picture of a victoria secret angel and say she gets picked on for being ugly/fat. choose pictures that look the part and age. my biggest pet peeve is when people choose a face claim that is a gorgeous super model, say they are sixteen, and have had a hard life of bullying because they are ugly. like who believes that? that being said, I don't care if they are attractive or not. just choose someone who looks the part! sorry if I sound whiny, I've had so many bad rps:/

A - APPLYING !

alrighty, the way this is gonna work is, you are going to post in the ooc following the code provided down below. however, in it, i can tell you that you are going to have to write a short little blurb about how you feel like the character is going to be. if i like it, then you can fill out the reserve that is going to be posted here. well, in a post down there. i'm not overly picky though, i just don't want to write the blubs for everyone, and set lines for their characters, i would like to see what you have to say. so don't be scared to apply, don't think i'll say no to anything that doesn't fit my view, because really, i don't have a complete view of how i want things to go, just that i really want some lovely drama. oh and it'll be a thread based profile, but don't worry, it won't be like omg complicated. im lazy and can't code anyway if all the spots are taken and you really want to join, i have a rule for that. find a friend willing to play the opposite gender you wish, and create two new characters to add to the rp, post in the ooc or pm me about it for details, and no, the person you recruit cannot play an existing role, it must be a new one, or a new one must be created. I need balance. So, if they really wanna play a character already made in here, then they need to still come up with another character for me, even if they aren't going to play it.

P - POSTING !

make posts pretty. make posts long. make good quality posts. simple? really this is all just repetition. if you've read this far I give you props. oh! and don't use huge colors, and please make your font smaller than 12. I don't care if it is 9, just not 12. as a personal sort of preference I just hate the look of 12. and be sure to put a picture of your character eh? it sort of helps, also any information you'd like to use to identify your character.

Profitable Lover

User Image

I'm not going to write a blub about your character you are.

T - THE PRIVILEGED PRINCESS !

User Image

KATHERINE ISADORA PIERCE

x kat, nina, or just katherine
                                  x seventeen
                                  x female

shocked to see the queen of the school isn't some blonde cheerleader? that's right, she isn't. in fact one glance and her and she might even pass for the quiet type.. bookworm? well it's the complete opposite. she's the ruthless socialite of the school, spoiled and self centered to the tee. however her history is actually not the whole truth. everyone thinks she was born into being extremely rich and that's far from the story. instead she was born to a single mother, her father left even before she was born. soon enough her gold digger of a mother lured in some rich ceo, and so she went from small town girl to big city princess. she grew up in a mansion and had the best friend in the world... well had at least. but maybe the fairy tale is coming to an end.. whatever it takes she wont anyone take everything she has worked so hard for

promiscuous koalas

T - THE FED - UP FRIEND !

User Image

JULIETTE MARIE ST. CLAIR

x jules (friends & family only) / juliette (everyone else)
                                  x seventeen
                                  x female

juliette has a picture perfect life. to the untrained eye, she's a beautiful, and very privileged high school student. and honestly, she's both of those things. but she's also a door mat. she allowed her best friend, the princess, to walk all over her throughout the duration of their entire friendship. but when juliette realized that her mom was cheating on her dad with her assistant, her entire perspective of loyalty changed. loyalty suits those who are benefiting. and juliette was not benefiting. now, she's out for blood and she's ready to fight to the death for the throne. after all, she was born to it, and little miss princess was not.

romanreloaded

T - THE FORGOTTEN FLING !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PRUDENCE DESTINY ABBOT

x Pru
                                  x Seventeen
                                  x Female

Divorced parents? Check! Brother who can't do wrong? Check again! Daddy was and still is a big wig doing lord knows what on Wall Street. To be honest, Prudence didn't really care as long as it was his money filling her wallet. Mommy was just a trophy wife, and still is to this day, though she's in California with "Steven" now. Pru, unlike her big brother (who was following in dads footsteps), was a bit of a wild child, parties, drugs, all that fun stuff so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that Daddy decided to cut her off, she didn't have him wrapped around her finger like many other girls did with dear old dad, which was unfortunate. Imminently she cried to her mother, booking a plane ticket to California and not looking back, well kind of. Truth be told Prudence missed her city. Cali was nice, lots of hot guys and good parties, but it lacked the certain charms of New York life. To many bleach blonde barbie doll wannabes and not enough raw talent for her tastes. With a couple quick phone calls and some empty promises to be a good girl, Pru is back in her fathers penthouse in Manhattan, ready to take on her city.

BobaFettt

T - THE CONFUSED COURTIER !

User Image

LUCA RYAN ALEXANDER

x Luke
                                  x Eighteen
                                  x Male

Living the dream? You could say that. Luca’s mother is a fashion model and actress. His father the owner of a modeling agency. He has it all, the money, the cars, the looks. He even does a little modeling himself. Everything a boy could ever want…Except one little thing; the girl. Well, he had the girl. The queen of the school. The perfect girl. Over the summer that girl broke his heart and he still isn’t sure why. What had gone wrong? He really doesn’t know. He isn’t sure whether or not he should let it go and move on or try to find out what went wrong. Everything had been about her, and now he isn’t sure what to do with himself. Though it has given him a lot more time to spend with his friends. As a model you wouldn’t really expect it of him but he is a pretty mellow guy. Underneath the rich guy image he puts out there he really is a gentleman and a sweetie.

nakedDoll Parts

T - THE BUDDING BEAUTY !

User Image

RILEY PEYTON LIFTON

x ri, riley, ryry
                                  x sixteen
                                  x female

In everyone's eyes, she isn't much. The little sister who isn't around much, the daughter who is always in her room. This little girl doesn't show her face much. The truth is, she never thought she was pretty enough for this high society business so she hid away from it all, let her brother take the lime light. Now that he has decided to pout in a corner, she has to step up and show the world her face. There are other reasons, of course, such as a certain newly freed hottie she has had a crush on her whole life, but that's not common knowledge. No matter what the reason, this budding beauty is finally showing the world who she really is, at the least ideal time as well.

angelus vindemia

T - THE BROODING BROTHER !

open~(b)

T - THE PARTYING PLAYER !

User Image

MASON JEREMIAH CHANDLOR

x mason
                                  x seventeen
                                  x male

being the child of an attorney who never lost a case, money was never an issue in mason's family. and those who say money doesn't buy happiness? well, they're wrong. masons's childhood was filled with everything he could ever hope for. vacations to disney land, every new, popular toy, and of course, hefty allowances for him to spend or save as he pleased. he was a friendly child with friends at school and around the neighborhood, and he was happy with parents who he loved, and who loved him back. soon, everything changed. when his parents dropped the bomb that mason was adopted, he changed. it became hard for him to think of his parents as his parents. instead, they were more like older roommates. he understood why they had kept it from him. he wouldn't have understood if he was younger, and he wouldn't be able to handle it emotionally. but he couldn't get over the fact that they lied. they lied about who they were, and it made him unsure of who he was. this was the start of his quite abrasive personality. he pulled away from his parents, never to say "i love you" to them again, and started picking on the kids around him, if only because he was jealous that they had a real family. his bullying tendencies got worse in middle school and high school, and it helped him get to the top of the high school food chain. he was the captain of the swim team, all the girls of school throwing themselves at him, and being the jerk of the school worked for him. he liked being in charge, and he liked being the star. because of his insecurity of being adopted now he is afraid of commitment so he settles with sleeping with girls rather than sticking to actually have a girlfriend, no strings attached is always easier.

im fluent in meowing

T - THE BROKEN BABE !

User Image

MADISON AMELIA CARTER

x Maddy
                                  x Eighteen
                                  x Female

When the car crashed, so did Madison’s life. She was the sole survivor of a terrible accident. Coming home from the airport after a family vacation their car was hit head on by a truck driver who had fallen asleep at the wheel. Madison didn’t have a seat-belt on and was thrown from the car. That was the reason she survived. The car had exploded only moments after, killing her parents and younger brother. This left Madison the only heir to her family’s fortune, or at least half of it. Her uncle owned half of the coal mining business and her parents the other half. A long time family business running back generations. With the loss of her parents her uncle took her in. She didn’t handle this well of course, blaming herself; survivor’s guilt was what the trauma counselor called it. She turned to alcohol and drugs, dropping out of counseling. Though she does her best to hide her depression under a fake smile, coming across to those around her as a well adjusted bubbly girl without a care in the world.

nakedDoll Parts

T - THE PAINTING PIONTDEXTER !

User Image

EZRA LUCAS TATE

x Ez, Tate
                                  x sixteen
                                  x male

He is a creative, openly nerdy, certainly self-absorbed and purposely off-beat/awkward with the most impressive laundry list of allergies; nuts, shellfish and strawberries topping the list. For a boy raised in the Upper East Side, his parents have given him an almost insane amount of attention, especially in comparison to his older sister. Although he is clearly intelligent and a good student, he is pretty sure this has a lot more to do with the fact his parents are seriously concerned they are going to kill him with a strawberry if they don’t pay attention… And they can’t lose their only son, too much is invested in him. He could hardly care less for the future they have planned, however, he will admit he gets a certain unique pleasure using it to his advantage. He has no trouble getting what he wants from his parents. Often, people consider him socially inept, but in reality, it is just the simple truth that he doesn’t really give a ******** what other people think. He only expends his energy on the things he cares about or enjoys… And perhaps that is a good thing because he tends to get obsessive about all the little details in everything he does. Current obsessions: painting the seven deadly sins and minecraft.

Alice Laine

T - THE DESTRUCTIVE DAREDEVIL !

open~(B)(senior)

T - THE LOVELY LIAR !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OLIVIA JADE SHEFFIELD

x libby
                                  x seventeen
                                  x female

Olivia Jade Sheffield and her sister were taken away from their single mother at seven years old and were taken into the custody of their very wealthy grandparents. The twins lives was sort of rough at the beginning where their education and even themselves always coming second to their mothers nasty drug habit and saying that living with their grandparents changed their lives for the better is a very big understatement. However, due to her previous home life Olivia became very vulnerable and needy for her grandparents love and affection and soon they became some of Olivia's greatest friends, but her best friend would always be her twin sister since they went through so much together. Olivia became so grateful for her grandparents she always did what they told her to do and always set to make them happy, Olivia is a sort of a goody two shoes in their eyes. Good grades were valued very highly by their grandparents so Olivia tried her best to please them by getting the best grades that she could, but didn't really involve her sister in the whole scheme. Now ten years later, she has a GPA of 3.8 and is a cheerleader at St. Joseph's Academy. Olivia knows that her sister isn't so bright and tries to help her in any way she can but her sisters stupidity is sometimes too much for Olivia. Lately she has become worried about her grandparents due to their old age and knows that their time on Earth is drawing near. This scares Olivia to death and now uses her brains and popularity to talk down to people as a defence mechanism to hide the anxiety that she feels at home and losing two people that she cares for dearly. Olivia only talks about her grandparents with her sister, which she finds to be a life saver because she is horrible at bottling up her emotions.

sillyfunnylove

T - THE NARCISSISTIC NERD !

open~(B)(senior)

T - THE ANNOYING AIRHEAD !

open~(g)- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ HER TWINS BIO

T - THE PROMISCUOUS PRINCE !

open~(b)

T - THE GALLANT GENT !

open~(B)

T - THE DORKY DRAMA QUEEN !

User Image

LYDIA AVERY CHANDLOR WINCHESTER

x lydia
                                  x seventeen
                                  x female

Lydia grew up in a middle class home. Her parents divorced when she was little and she grew up with her mother, while her father basically never spoke to her again or even tried to maintain any contact. Growing up Lydia was a little bit on the chunkier side and when she started high school she had the whole nerd / geek reposition. Despite that, she was friendly and out-going trying to become friends with the popular girls. That was until she crossed paths with Katherine Pierce and her posse. Lydia craved to be adored just like they were and tried to become friends with them but they only faked their friendship toward her and even humiliated infront of the whole school. From then she vowed she would get her revenge. That summer she got her braces off, worked off the extra pounds and actually wore clothes that flattered her slim yet curvy body figure. To only add to the changes her mother married a rich businessman, Liam Chandlor and Lydia moved in to the massive home. She went from being an only child to being the step sister of a very spoiled, Mason Chandlor. The two new step siblings hate each other with a passion but try to get along only for pretense infront of their parents. Now Lydia is back in school with her new appearance, new family, and a new goal in mind. Revenge. Truth is Lydia's blog that started off as innocent and simple with putting news of the school up. But now it's become a blog of posting the school's most dirtiest gossip and she is determined to spill everyone's deepest secrets. No one knows she's GQ (Gossip Queen), except her best friend the computer geek who helps with the tech part of the blog and making sure she can hack into just about everything. Lydia wants to be queen and it's time Katherine Pierce was thrown off her throne.

im fluent in meowing

T - THE TENTATIVE TECHIE !

open~(B)[FC prefrence-Dylan O'Brian

Profitable Lover

User Image

R - RELATIONSHIPS !

a few relationships, though many others are always encouraged

Princess x Friend
                              recently estranged

Princess x Courtier
                              recently broken up

Princess x Friend x Fling
                              fling hates them, they ditched her

Friend x Gent
                              ended long time fling

Fling x Player
                              p's only serious relationship

Babe x Brother
                              babe - long time crush, brother oblivious

Piontdexter x Beauty
                              best friends

Brother x Friend
                              brother - absolute crush, friend - oblivious

Player x Princess
                              she cheated with him

Fling x Beauty
                              f uses her to try to take the Princess and Friend down

Beauty x Courtier
                              beauty - complete crush

Prince x Player x Courtier
                              best friends

Fling x Brother
                              f wants him

Daredevil x Babe
                              d-forever crush

Liar x Fling
                              hate eachother

Daredevil x Gent
                              best friends

Fling x Drama Queen
                              D-hates her for trying to change beauty F- doesn't know D exsists

Friend x Liar
                              Legit friendship, completely loyal

Princess x cheerleader
                              Good friends, P's new posse

Prince x Player x Daredevil
                              Best friends

Brother x Nerd
                              Best friends

Gent x Princess
                              good friends G- recently develped feelings for her

Friend x Nerd
                              Friends

Techie x Drama Queen
                              c- totally crush , d - oblivious

Airhead x Pointdexter
                              p-helps her with schoolwork

Prince x Fling
                              p-has feelings for f

Airhead x Daredevil
                              been together for a year

Cheerleader x Babe
                              close friends

Nerd x Cheerleader
                              n-complete crush

Courtier x Cheerleader
                              Cheerleader has been crushing on him since the breakup

Pointdexter x airhead
                              a- totally crushing

Cheerleader x Prince
                              sleeping together

Nerd x Airhead x Cheerleaders
                              both girls crushing

Beauty x Prince
                              Used to date

Nerd x Pointdexter
                              Rivals

Geek x Pointdexter
                              Besties

Geek x Drama Queen
                              Childhood friends

Drama Queen x Friend x Princess x Cheerleader
                              d - wants revenge from all of them after they publicly humiliated her infront of the whole school

Liar x Gent
                              l- totally wants him just to take him away from princess

Techie x Airhead
                              used to date before airhead became popular

Drama Queen x Beauty
                              good friends B-pushing away due to popularity

B - BLOOD !

Beauty x Brother
                              brother and sister

Pointdexter x Friend
                              siblings

Prince x Princess
                              siblings

Airhead x Cheerleaders
                              twins-very close

Player x Drama Queen
                              Step-Siblings

Babe x Nerd
                              cousins

Gent x Fling
                              Flings father is dating Gents mother

Profitable Lover

User Image

A - APPLY !

[center]gif/img of your choice here

[size=13]intro/greeting here[/size][/center]

[list=90][color=yourcolor]✧[/color] [size=10][color=white].[/color] write your user, can be just the name or i go by, nickname too please
                            [/size][color=yourcolor]✧[/color] [size=10][color=white].[/color] put a link to a sample thread AND a link to a recent rp please.
                            [/size][color=yourcolor]✧[/color] [size=10][color=white].[/color] tell me what spot you want

[list=10] and write the blurb here

R - RESERVE !

[img]250x200img here, and pretty please a single point black border if you can do it[/img]

[list][list][list][list][size=11]all caps full name[/size][/list][/list]
                            [list][color=yourcolor]★[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [size=9]nickname[/size]
                            [color=yourcolor]★[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [size=9]age[/size]
                            [color=yourcolor]★[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [size=9]gender[/size][/list]
                            [size=10]copy and paste that lovely blurb here[/size][/list]
                            [size=13][color=yourcolor]username[/color][/size][/list]

P - PROFILE PT. 1 !

[list=90][img]malformed url[/img]

[list=10][list=5][size=24][color=one]FIRST [color=white].[/color] [color=two]°[/color] [color=white].[/color] [color=three]middle[/color] [color=white].[/color] [color=two]↻[/color] [color=white].[/color] LAST [/size][/list][/list]

[list=10][color=three][size=18]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size][/color]

[list=50][list=20][color=two][size=20]☆ [/size][color=white]x[/color][color=two][u][color=one][color=white]xxx[/color][size=16]S I M P L Y [color=white].[/color] [size=13][color=three]THE[/color][/size] [color=white].[/color] B A S I C S [color=white]x[color=two][i]![/i][/color]xxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/color]

[list=10][size=13][color=one]NICKNAME[/color][/size]
                            [size=3][color=white]x[/color][/size]
                            [list][size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]nickname here[/color][/size][/list][/list]
                            [list=10][size=13][color=one]AGE[/color][/size]
                            [list][size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]age here[/color][/size][/list][/list]
                            [list=10][size=13][color=one]GRADE[/color][/size]
                            [list][size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]grade here[/color][/size][/list][/list]
                            [list=10][size=13][color=one]HEIGHT[/color][/size]
                            [list][size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]height here[/color][/size][/list][/list]
                            [list=10][size=13][color=one]WEIGHT[/color][/size]
                            [list][size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]weight here[/color][/size][/list][/list]
                            [list=10][size=13][color=one]HAIR[/color][/size]
                            [list][size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]hair color here[/color][/size][/list][/list]
                            [list=10][size=13][color=one]EYES[/color][/size]
                            [list][size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]eye color here[/color][/size][/list][/list]
                            [list=10][size=13][color=one]INK & HOLES[/color][/size]
                            [list][size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]tattoos here[/color][/size]
                            [size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]piercings here[/color][/size][/list][/list]

P - PROFILE PT. 2 !

[list=90][img]img of character here[/img]

[list=50][list=20][color=two][size=20]☆ [/size][color=white]x[/color][color=two][u][color=one][color=white]xxx[/color][size=16]P A S T [color=white].[/color] [size=13][color=three]IS [color=white].[/color]THE[/color][/size] [color=white].[/color] P A S T [color=white]x[color=two][i]![/i][/color]xxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/color]

[list][list][color=three][size=10]bio here, paragraph min, two max[/size][/color][/list][/list]

[color=two][size=20]☆ [/size][color=white]x[/color][color=two][u][color=one][color=white]xxx[/color][size=16]C H E C K [color=white].[/color] [size=13][color=three]THAT[/color][/size] [color=white].[/color] A T T I T U D E [color=white]x[color=two][i]![/i][/color]xxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/color]

[list][list][color=three][size=10]personality here, paragraph min, two max[/size][/color][/list][/list]

P - PROFILE PT. 3 !

[list=50][list=20][color=two][size=20]☆ [/size][color=white]x[/color][color=two][u][color=one][color=white]xxx[/color][size=16]T H A T [color=white].[/color] [size=13][color=three]WOULD [color=white].[/color]BE[/color][/size] [color=white].[/color] N I C E [color=white]x[color=two][i]![/i][/color]xxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/color]
                            [list][list]
                            [size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]LIKE here[/color]
                            [size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]LIKE here[/color]
                            [size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]can add/subtract as many as you like[/color][/list]

[color=two][size=20]☆ [/size][color=white]x[/color][color=two][u][color=one][color=white]xxx[/color][size=16]G E T [color=white].[/color] [size=13][color=three]THAT[/color][/size] [color=white].[/color] A W A Y [color=white]x[color=two][i]![/i][/color]xxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/color]
                            [list][list]
                            [size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]DISLIKE here[/color]
                            [size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]DISLIKE here[/color]
                            [size=13][color=three]◌[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][size=11][color=two]can add/subtract as many as you like[/color][/list][/list]

P - PROFILE PT. 4 !

[list=50][list=20][color=two][size=20]☆ [/size][color=white]x[/color][color=two][u][color=one][color=white]xxx[/color][size=16]W H A T [color=white].[/color] [size=13][color=three]DO [color=white].[/color]I[/color][/size] [color=white].[/color] T H I N K [color=white]x[color=two][i]?[/i][/color]xxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/color]
                            [list][list]
                            [size=17][color=two]⇻[/color][/size][color=white]..[/color][size=13][color=one]NAME HERE[/color][/size]
                            [size=3][color=white].[/color][/size]
                            [list=5][size=10][color=three]xxxxx[/color][/size][/list]
                            [size=17][color=two]⇻[/color][/size][color=white]..[/color][size=13][color=one]NAME HERE[/color][/size]

Profitable Lover

User Image

T - THE EVENTS !

coming soon

T - THE GOSSIP !

coming soon

Profitable Lover

User Image

R - RESERVED !