Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitorsss?

Joining <3 0.625 62.5% [ 10 ]
Poll Whore 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Angelic Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aliah watched Holden closely, he now had the picture and he didn't say anything. When his hand reached out to push back a piece of hair, she inhaled quietly and closed her eyes. A hint of a smile flashed across her face as he said they could swim forever. But it quickly left as he got up. It was school all over again, really. They were being secretive, in a ocean full of people, they were alone. It was sad but still slightly happy. She watched as the photo floated away until it was gone. She sat there and slipped off her cover up and twisted her hair under her floppy hat.

It felt like forever, sitting on the beach, her hands playing with the crystals on her sandals. Suddenly the warmth went away and it was filled with icy cold. A small "eep" escaped her lips as Holden pressed himself against her. "Oh no, wet and sandy on a beach. Oh the horror!" She replied slightly giggling. Suddenly she was being picked up. Her arms automatically went around Holden's neck, she clung to him as they spun, her eyes fixed on his as his were on hers. Gracefully her hat flew off her head. Her smile grew a bit as time seemed to stop. But his eyes left hers almost as instantly as they found hers.

It was weird has easily the world just disappeared. How the picture seemed to disappear as well. Her eyes were still fixated on his face as he moved toward the water. Her body suddenly tensed. He is not going to bring me in that water....right? was her first thought. It was answered almost instantly as if he heard her. She playfully kicked her feet, tossing off her sandals, as she tried to get away. Her body relaxed again as she laughed and fought against him. But it wasn't like how it used to be with them, she was the tiny one now, no use in trying to get away. "Seems I have no choice." She giggled and closed her eyes, preparing herself for the cold water.

{{Orange Octopus Cake: D'awww, aren't they just so adorable?}}

Fall Head Over Heels, Baby
User Image______User Image______User Image
And Every Other Cheesy Cliche

Questionable Prophet

User Image

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂User Image

After some searching, Anna had finally found where she had packed her two swimsuits. Although looking around the room, one could tell that it was towards the bottom of the bag. She laughed lightly about having the clothing all strewn about in the room. She didn’t even think she could fit all of that into one bag. A sigh soon escaping from her, she started to move about, picking up the mess she had made. It would just feel wrong to her to just leave it all out. Not that much longer, the clothing was put in a nice pile in her suitcase, not wanting to bother to put them in the dresser that was in the room. That and she had changed into the bikini that she had brought, leaving out a bag that had matched. Throwing on the light plaid button up shirt she had decided to leave out, leaving the thing unbutton, she had picked up her bag and her camera and left the room.

Making her way out side, the blond had to smile at the lovely scenery about her. That and she kept an eye out for her friends. Her hand reached into her bag, pulling out a hair tie and pulling her hair back into a pony tail. It was then that she decided to walk a bit down the beach. It wouldn’t hurt much to take the short walk. That and it would be a great time for her to take pictures. As she slowly made her way down the beach, she spotted two figures down towards the water. Her head tilted to the side as she noticed who the two people were. Her curiosity started to grow as she had to wonder when Aliah and Holden had gotten so close to each other. Raising her camera up, she took the lens cap off putting the small thing into her bag, adjusted the zoom of her camera and snapped a quick picture of the two. A smile gracing her lips as she brought the camera back down to look at the image she had captured.

Becoming even more curious, she tried to zoom in on what she tried to assume was a little piece of paper floating down into the water. Unfortunately she wasn’t able to make out what was on it. Letting out a small sigh, she looked back up to the two people in front of her, the want to know when the two of them decided to get so friendly starting to bug her. With her mind made up, Anna made her way towards the two. "Hey you two, what’s up? Mind if I ask what you guys just threw into the ocean?” She asked, her curiosity overwhelming her as she awaited for what would be either an answer, or just the two of them telling her to mind her own business.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
{ Outfit :: I currently am: On The Beach :: Talking to: Holden and Aliah }

Angelic Hunter

As she waited to be tossed into the water, Aliah heard another voice. Female...She opened her eyes and looked over Holden's shoulder. Anna stood there and she had her camera. Aliah looked back at the water and tried to play a smile. She didn't need this, another person forcing themselves into her past, into her emotions. The best thing she could do was lie to the girl. Aliah was good at that and Holden was an actor, so she assumed he'd go along with it willingly and without hesitation. Aliah wiggled herself out of Holden's arms and placed her bare feet into the hot sand. "Hey Anna." She smiled and tilted her head slightly. "The water? Oh! You mean the paper?" Aliah laughed and tried to think up an excuse. old homework, an autographed photo of Holden, something stupid. Aliah shrugged and looked at the blond in front of her, "It's just a stupid message in the bottle, we just didn't have a bottle. It probably wont make it anywhere, but it was a fun thought, right Holden?" She turned to the boy and elbowed him playfully.

Ali's eyes looked at the camera Anna was holding. "Capture anything interesting?" She ran her fingers through her hair. Would Anna try and ruin things for Holden with blackmail or horrible pictures? It wasn't like they were really close, they were friends, but they hadn't talked much. Anna was an amazing photographer though, she captured breathtaking photos. She seemed like a really nice girl as well, so maybe she was just taking photos and not trying to ruin anything. It was most likely the answer, but Ali had a soft spot for Holden, she wanted him to succeed and be happy. Even if it meant their past had to be kept a secret, they had a possible future...right? Or was that old feelings talking? Aliah couldn't like him again, could she?

She shook the thoughts out of her head and bit her lip, a nervous habit of hers.

{{Orange Octopus Cake: }}

Fall Head Over Heels, Baby
User Image______User Image______User Image
And Every Other Cheesy Cliche

User Image

Melody couldn’t help but realize how bitter Ben had become, more so with each response he had. She used to think Ben was the sweetest, nicest guy ever-the one that typically was the "brotherly" figure-but she never saw him as that...

Jakoby walked in and she could nearly taste the tension gliding into the air. Ben aimed a comment at her and Jakoby, causing Melody to direct her glare at Ben. “What the hell is wrong with you?!” she asked, smacking her hand on the table in rage. Cursing, she grabbed her hurt hand and continued on, unleashing the frustration that had been building up with each bitter comment Ben brought. “What does that have to do with anything? Do you even know that Jakoby slept with Felicia? That Felicia even cheated? Or are you just jumping to conclusions?” She gripped her water bottle furiously. “I don’t even care how things ended with Felicia-don’t go taking it out on anything that has a d**k. And damnit, don’t take it out on me! Just because I’m talking to you doesn’t mean...anything, apparently.” She didn’t even know she had this anger… being the fairly passive person she was.

Hurt from the assumption Ben made…not just hurt, but pissed beyond belief. “Yeah, you know what Ben? You have changed, into a bitter a*****e. You know what you do when you get hurt? You learn and move on. It’s been what, four years? And you clearly haven’t let it go. You don’t let your past define you,” she continued, “you let the changes YOU decide to make determine who you are in the future.”
She felt her eyes begin to water out of frustration. I can’t cry…damnit. “I know Felicia hurt you, but you’re just as bad, maybe even worse, of a person when you take out your frustration by saying shallow things to others.” She scowled at Jakoby; even though it really wasn’t fair to say, if he hadn’t walked in, she might have gotten through to Ben. Yeah right; who am I kidding? she thought. Turning back to Ben, she said softly; hardly audibly, as her voice began to crack from the anger, “Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start living.”

Grabbing her stuff, she looked back, muttering “Screw this. I’m out of here.” and headed towards the back door. Looking back at Ben, she tried to hide her glossy eyes and said “Sorry for trying.”

OutfitSong
((OOC: Let me know if anything needs to be changed. I'm actually raging (for REAL!) right now so I may have gone over the top.))

This mix could burn a hole in anyone
But it was you I was thinking of...

Omnipresent Cultist

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

¤I like being famous when it's convenient for me and completely anonymous when it's not.¤

The sound of another voice caused Holden to pause just before he toss Aliah into the water. Turning around, he put a face to the voice, Anna. "Ah, hello Anna." He smiled to the other girl despite the questioning look in her eyes and the mention of the little piece of paper that held the evidence of the past. Acting had its uses, especially when someone brought up a topic on which you really didn't want to talk about. Before he could find a suitable lie, Aliah pulled a good one, a message in a bottle sans bottle. "And it seemed like a good idea since we're on an island! I mean, who hadn't wanted to do a message in a bottle? Plus using a bottle would be bad for the environment! Sure, the paper will probably disintegrate before it reaches anyone, but it's really the thought that counts." He chuckled as he looked over Anna, trying to size up just what her intentions were.

He remembered her being a rather nice and sweet girl, someone he could have seen himself dating if not for Aliah. Even now, she looked lovely and still seemed to hold that air of her old personality about her, but one could never be too sure. Perhaps she held some secret desire to one of the pair to herself. Whatever it was, Holden chose to believe that Anna was still the nice girl he remembered and would treat her as such. "Did you come down here to take breathtakingly beautiful pictures, or perhaps to have some fun?" He asked before tossing Aliah into the water with a laugh. A few steps and he could easily grab Anna as well and toss her in too. Of course, he wanted to make sure that she didn't wish to simply sit nice and dry on the beach with her camera, but he wanted to make it seem less as though he were spending time with Aliah specifically. Sure, that's what he was doing and really wanted to do, but the less people suspected of their past, the better for him.

He grinned at the girl before moving towards the water again. He crooked his finger and motioned for Anna to join the pair, hoping to make her feel as though she weren't intruding on a couple, but rather joining two friends in having fun. Turning to Aliah again, he offered another smile and a wink. He hoped she understood and didn't think too poorly of him for this, but she had to understand the life of fame. If things went well, one day she would, for better and for worse. She'd have to deal with the constant rumors that would fly, the fans who would dislike her for simply being with him, and even the constant press parade following them. If you can bear with me for this, Ali, things could be great for us. Just don't hate me...

OOC: Lol, I like making Holden feel bad. xD

Omnipresent Cultist

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
ąnd I know I gave it to you months ago
ι know you're trying to forget
ℬut between the drinks and subtle things
ℸhe holes in my apologies
уou know I'm trying hard to take it back

ι just thought maybe we could find new ways to fall apart
ℬut our friends are back
So let's raise a cup
ℭause I found someone to take me home

And then it happened. Melody took away any reason to be nice, to hold onto any fragment of who he thought he was. Her words, so ignorant and misguided angered him not only because she didn't have any idea of what happened, but also because they held a glimmer of truth. But more than anything, Ben blamed Jackoby. If the male hadn't strolled in with the intent to cause drama things might have gone better. Eyes narrowed to a slit, he glared at Melody, addressing her first. "You know NOTHING. Sit on your little throne up there and dictate how we little, imperfect creatures should behave. Go ahead and act like you have all of the facts, and you know how I feel and felt. Please feel free to enlighten everyone on how they could be better. " His voice never raised, but his tone dropped and his words chilled. "And as for assuming anything about you, I hadn't, but I'm glad to know that you're no different from her. It saves me from having to find out anything else about you and sure as hell cures any sort of feelings I might have had."

Turning his gaze to Jackoby next, he shook his head. "Happy? Just leave me the ******** alone." Since Melody had left though the back door, he stormed out of the kitchen and through the front door. He didn't know where he was going, but he just needed to get out of the house. Ben noticed the group on the beach and growled. Happiness. Apparently he didn't deserve it, but they did. He had half a mind to go towards them and ruin their fun, but didn't. Instead, he headed towards the wooded area to the left of the house, hoping just to lose himself for a bit. Ben just wanted to be alone for a bit, to cool down and just sort out everything. He hated losing control of himself, being the angry guy that no one wanted to be around. Most of all, he missed being himself, the way he used to be.

Once far enough into the woods, Ben dropped to his knees and let out a scream of frustration. He didn't care if anyone else heard him or even what they were doing. Right now he just wanted to let it all out. If maybe he could just purge the anger from his system, things could go back to the way they were. Maybe he did need to just let go, but Felicia had been his first love. She had been everything he thought he wanted in a girlfriend, and he really had thought that they would last so when she seemingly broke up with him out of the blue, it ruined him. How could he just get over something like that? Melody didn't know anything about them or what had happened, so why did she suddenly take sides? Why did she jump down his throat like that. Of course, she didn't question Jackoby. Why would anyone need to question the bad boy? So long as you were hot and held the attention of every girl, you apparently didn't need to be held accountable. "Whatever.

{I am: in the woods alone} {I am feeling:angry } {OOC: Let me know if anything needs to be change }

Questionable Prophet

User Image

User Image

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║
Knowing that he had done what he had intended to do, Jakoby let a small smirk come to his lips. Just the fact that the smile had dropped from the other man’s face was enough. Although when Ben had spoke, the tattooist almost choked on his beer. Did he really actually suspect that he had slept with Felicia when the two were dating? The even more surprising thing was that the other male had thought that he was just waiting around for him to ask Melody out just so he could try and woo her into his bed. Sure Jakoby knew he could be a bit of an a** and all, but when it came to poking fun at Ben, he now knew his limits. Before he could even get a single word out, Melody had spoken up. The most surprising thing was that she was actually defending him. Well that and she had actually smacked her hand against the table.

Not really knowing what to do, Jakoby just stood there and watched, occasionally taking a sip of his beer. Again it was surprising that the girl was sitting there calling Ben the a*****e. Usually it was the other way around, calling him the a*****e and going to the rather friendly guy to cry on his shoulder. Although Jakoby highly doubted that Mel would come cry on his shoulder. He simply let his eyes watch as the girl made her exit, saying a last few words to Ben and leaving the two guys alone in the room together. In all honesty, he was really expecting a punch to the face at that moment. Then again, this whole ordeal that had happened to the other male was all his fault. All he had done was walk in and say hi and ask how the two were doing. He looked to Ben and shook his head saying “Kind of. I mean, it was nice to see you being the one yelled at for once.” A smirk playing on his features as the other male stormed out of the room.

Alone again. How wonderful. At least the tattooist now knew that he could simply piss someone off and clear a room by simply saying hi and ask how the two people were doing. It definitely was a weird thing, and an odd accomplishment for the man. Still he hoped Ben wouldn’t start spreading around that he allegedly slept with Fel. That would be the last thing he needed, Especially since the pink haired girl was Pru’s twin sister and all. Shaking his head, Jakoby vacated the room himself, his beer bottle in hand as he started to aimlessly wander around the halls of the house.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║

{ Outfit :: Currently I Am: The hallway :: Talking To: No one at the moment. }

Questionable Prophet

User Image

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂User Image

Nodding her head, showing that she understood, Anna accepted the explanation. She could trust the two people that were standing in front of her right? Sure she might not have been the closest of friends, but neither of them had done anything to make her dislike them. “That seems like a really cool idea you two. That and being green and all, not using a bottle. But hey like you said Holden, even if no one sees what you wrote, it’s the thought that counts.” She said, putting a smile on her face. Even though she was still slightly curious about what the two of them could have possibly written, she pushed her ever present curiosity to the side. There was definitely no need to be nosy at the moment.

When asked about her photography, she looked down at her camera and grinned, looking back up just in time to see Holden toss Aliah into the water. With a small laugh escaping from her, she nodded her head before speaking. “Well I just have the one picture of the two of you dropping the note in the water at the moment. But we have the whole time were here to take great pictures. Besides, what’s going down to the beach if you don’t have a little fun?” She then reached into her bag to put the lens cap on her camera before placing the thing in the blue striped bag. Anna then set the bag down on the beach, her only hope at the moment was that no one walking by would trample on it. Then again, how could you miss the blue and white striped bag. With a smile on her face she removed her flip flops and made her way down to the water, the slightly cool water feeling relaxing as she finally made her way towards Holden and Aliah. "When were done playing around in the water, I can show you two the picture." She said, thinking that it would only be right to show the two friends the image.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
{ Outfit :: I currently am: On The Beach :: Talking to: Holden and Aliah }

Girl-Crazy Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

t - to all the weed I've smoked
yo ; this blunt's for you
xxxxxxxto all the people i've offended
YEAH, YEAH -- ******** YOU TOO
xxxxxxxx0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO ALL THE FRIENDS I USED TO HAVE ˟˟
i miss my past
by Kagurome for iiM G0NNA S P L 0 D 3
but ...

THE REST OF YOU
_____________________ASSHOLES CAN KISS MY a**

for all the drugs that i've d - done
xxxxyo, i'm still gonna do
xxxxxxxxto all the people i've offended
yeah , ******** you too
every time I reminisce
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyo ... i miss my past do not steal
but i stll
xxxxxxxxdon't give a ********]

( Y'ALL CAN K - KISS MY a** !! )

There was so much tension floating around in the air from all of the exes that were running into each other. Aiden was thankful that he was on good terms with most of his exes. Although he was a man whore, he always treated the lady he was with kindly and never cheated... Just cut the relationship before it got too serious. Luckily he was really smooth with words and could twist and manipulate his way out of any sticky situation. Apparently most of the guys that were here didn't have that kind of talent, maybe he should teach classes... Or maybe that was a terrible idea. Aiden laughed inwardly at his thoughts and let a smile play on his face as he went upstairs to his room to get ready for the beach.

It didn't take him long to get ready, but he spent a lot of time admiring his own tattoos in the mirror instead of just heading outside. After a moment of weirdly staring at himself he made a ridiculous face at himself in the mirror and then headed out of his bedroom, down the stairs, and outside towards the red and pink haired duo. He saw Michael approach Autumn and he bit his knuckle a bit before turning to walk away only to see George, so he turned right back around and walked towards Felicia and threw his arms open "I've finally made it" he said with a silly grin playing on his lips.

Most of the time Aiden did his damn best to avoid these awkward situations, but if his oddness could keep some of the tension at bay, he might as well try, right? George had already approached the situation and from the expression showing on his face, Aiden could just tell that he wasn't too thrilled about the situation either. In a way George and Aiden shared some interesting quirks, like their lack of feelings towards people... The biggest difference was the social skills Aiden possessed that George did not, mostly because he was a gamer, no big deal. Aiden did have feelings; he just had too much pride to admit it back in the day. New Aiden was a bit different though, no one had the time to figure that out except for Felicia though. A soft yell was echoed from the woods and Aiden’s head snapped back to look in that direction. He didn’t have a clue what that was about, Jakoby or Ben probably.

“So, are we getting in the water, or are we just gonna sit here and look at it?”

ooc;; Short post is short .-.
                                              Outfit

A L ii E N_P A N D A

User Image

As Melody jabbed him with judgments, Ben retorted with insults that cut much deeper. Who said honesty is the best policy anyways? Their judgment was clearly flawed. She couldn’t believe that Ben could be so harsh…

As her eyes welled up, Melody walked out the door furiously, but where was she to go? The beach? She looked up at the sky, noticing dark clouds beginning to overtake the previously beautiful blue sky. She scoffed inwardly; it was fitting that when things between her and Ben went to hell, so would the weather. She was transfixed by the darkening storm clouds rolling toward the house; surely, she had enough time to go out and get some air before the storm started…

Suddenly, she heard a cry of frustration, coming from…the other side of the house? Shuddering, Melody had a feeling that it was Ben. A tear threatened to roll down her face, but she wiped it away quickly. She looked back at the house, and then up at the clouds rolling in...her frustration finally overcame her and her eyes welled over. How could he make assumptions like them? a*****e...

Somehow through everything, Melody still felt her heart go out to Ben, as pissed as she was. There wasn't any logical reason for it...which pissed her off. She wanted to run, but, where was she to go? Placing her things on the porch, Melody walked towards the trail in the backyard, going into the trees towards the creek (if she remembered correctly, there was a creek…maybe..) to go and settle her mind.

OutfitSong
((OOC: Ugh gross. Short post..terrible post. Yeahhh.))

This mix could burn a hole in anyone
But it was you I was thinking of...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff