Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interest?

Count me in! 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

Tipsy Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

█ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀxxjjmonkeychic x

█ ʀᴇᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ xxsourlily

█ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄsxxsourlily

█ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏxxlazy adv, first or third person

█ sᴛᴀᴛᴜsxxclosed

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Unicorn

User ImageUser Image
                                                      • User ImageJuly 4th, 2009.

Independence day. The day that America signed their Declaration and told Great Britain, "******** you, we're our own country." The grills across the nation are lit and the barbecues are in full swing. Brothers and sisters are swimming in the pools and mothers and fathers are cuddling on the porch swings to watch the little ones. Everything is perfect, everything is serene. Then the picturesque white picket fence is torn down and the dead, decaying corpses rush in, grabbing the living people and eating their throats out....

It's a gruesome thought, but that was the end of civilization as we knew it. It all happened to suddenly, the virus spread quickly, from the patients who were "healed" with it, to the people who hadn't needed to be. It was airborne at first, waterborne too. Then it changed so that it could only be transferred by blood or bite. But what is this virus, you ask? It was supposed to be a cure, a cure for paralysis. When injected into the spine, it reanimated the cells and repaired any damaged nerves, giving the patient mobility again. It worked well for awhile, for a whole hell of a lot of people too. And then... Then something went wrong. The cure turned poisonous, and killed the many subjects it had infected. But they didn't stay dead. The serum reanimated all dead cells, but couldn't repair the damage of decay or rot. And it did something else, too. The virus made those newly reanimated dead develop a taste for human flesh. Living human flesh. Perhaps it was the virus's way of spreading itself, perhaps it was some chemical that warped the brain. Either way it happened, and the people had to take a stand.

They should have taken a stand, at least. Instead chaos reigned. The world was thrown into a state of emergency, but there was no one to answer the call. Stocks plummeted, governments crumbled, and civilization fell in a spectacular, disastrous way. Before long there was nothing but scattered groups of people, struggling to survive. Just when everyone thought things couldn't get any worse, they did.

There used to be many, many nuclear power plants across the nation, and the world. And there used to be a lot of people to work those plants. Now I'm no nuclear scientist, but even I know that when things get too hot, they go boom. With no one there to cool the plants, eventually they overheated, and exploded. Once again the world was thrown into a state of chaos as radiation was thrown far and wide, into the air and the seas and the earth. Now survivors had to battle dwindling resources and radiation. They had to find water that was clean, and food that was pure. And this radiation did something.... Unique to the virus. It mutated it, made it... Smart. And in turn, those dead who were infected and mutated became intelligent. Perhaps not quite intelligent as humans, but shockingly close. And a new breed of undead was born.

This, my friends, is where I come in. I was twelve when the dead rose, thirteen when the nuclear plants exploded. It was a rough time, but I won't bore you with a sob story. Instead I'll tell you the way of things. The kids my age fought with adults, each other, zombies, and the smart breed of undead; had to survive after all. Every once in awhile, though, a small band would form. That's where the other two come in, one a girl younger than me, the other a boy older. We were smart, we realized that if we were going to survive and keep ourselves from being killed or worse, we'd have to band together. We became good friends, too, and even managed to gather other people behind us. It wasn't until we disagreed that things went sour. I was sixteen then, and we knew we had to settle somewhere, we had too many people to remain as nomads. We needed to settle, set up some form of government or order. I felt that we needed to find a lake, a clean lake, where we could have access to water. The other two had different ideas. We fought bitterly, then decided to go our separate ways with whatever followers came along.

And now, nearly fifteen years later, here we are, in this village on the lake, talking about the history of this festered place we call Earth. You're here with me in Valharrok, while there are other in Aqua Plateis, and even more in Crescendo. There's even been whispers of a secret underground society called Fallis. And then there's Morbus... Remember those smart zombies I told you about? The bastards started up their own colony. And they're stealing people for cattle, so watch your backs out there. What the hell are you still staring at me for? I told you the damn story, now get out there
                                                        and scout!

*sidenote :: the apocalypse began eighteen years ago, and the nations were established fifteen years ago.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tipsy Unicorn

User ImageUser Image
                                                    • User Image
                                                      ▐┋✦ Alright, we're not going to get into this too much, just make sure you follow all Gaia ToS rules and my rules too. I would hate to have to kick someone because they ignored what was written in this post and did something stupid. On that note, we're going to have a three strike system in this rp. You get two chances to mess up, the third time and, as they say on the softball diamond, you're out! I am willing to work things out with people, of course, and I hate being mean, but I'm going to be stern. Sorry guys, for this to run smoothly I need everyone to cooperate so we can all have fun.

▐┋✦ Profiles. There are none. I was never a big fan of filling them out, so with that said, put some effort into your reserves, as they'll be the only thing representing your character. Fill them out and post them in the application thread. Also I'll probably only be accepting one other hybrid, and I'll be rather picky about it.

▐┋✦ Here we're going to talk about characters. I don't really have much of an age limit, just no one under ten and no one over say, sixty five or so. And I know most people are going to gravitate around teenagers and/or people in their mid to late twenties, but lets try to get some age diversity in here, please. If you see a lot of older people, make a younger person. If you see a lot of younger people, make an older person, things like that. Alrighty, now that that's out of the way, this rp is strictly real life people, no artwork or anime, real people. On that note, I want to ask you, plead with you, not to use overly hyped celebrities for your playbys. No Miley Cyrus or Justin Beiber, please. You're almost guaranteed to be denied if you do that. Sorry, it's just a huge pet peeve of mine. Speaking of pet peeves, I don't want any scene or emo characters either. Sorry guys, but this is a zombie apocalypse rp, not a Blood on the Dancefloor concert.

▐┋✦ A wise woman once said that the highest result of education is tolerance. And please, guys, show that you're intelligent by having some tolerance. I'm going to accept all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, and sexualities in this roleplay, and I don't want to see anyone being cruel to anyone else because of anything like that. Actually, I don't want to see anyone being disrespectful or mean to anyone for any reason. At least, not in the OOC. If your character's just an a*****e, that's different. Be polite and courteous to others, and we'll all have a good time.

▐┋✦ Alright, now onto the literacy of this roleplay. I'm not going to be super hard on you guys for the length, but I want this to be a literate to advanced literate roleplay. To me, that means at least two good, solid paragraphs or more. Also, no text talk and whatnot. I hate to read it and it's obnoxious. I hate to be a grammar Nazi, but make sure you have good punctuation and grammar and all that. Everyone makes mistakes, but don't just blatantly disregard the rules of literature or anything.

▐┋✦ Activity. This refers to how active you are in the roleplay, how much you post in a week and all that. I ask that everyone posts at least twice or three times a week, of course I would love for everyone to post more if you could. If you're going to be absent for any substantial length of time, please just shoot me a pm or drop a line in the OOC to let me know. Just to try to regulate the activeness, everyone can have as many characters as they'd like. Just make sure that you can keep up with your characters, regardless of how many you choose to have.

▐┋✦ Let's chat about technology. It's a wonderful thing, isn't it? Cellphones that let us talk to friends no matter where they are, or laptops that we can use to access the internet almost anywhere. Those are two things that probably will be absent in this rp. Why, you ask? Really, who's going to worry about their Words with Friends buddies when a zombie is breathing down their neck? Or who's going to want to update their status with, "Zombie ate my mom today. Fml." No one. Besides, the cell towers and internet mainframes have probably all been destroyed anyways. The moral of this rule? No cellphones or computers. It's just not probable. Of course, you can always have walkie talkies. We all love walkie talkies.

▐┋✦ Don't worry, we're almost done. I just need to talk to you about posting layouts. I love posting layouts, I do, but please, please, PLEASE don't have anything that's painful to look at or read. Posting sizes should be no smaller than ten font, and no bigger than twelve. No lite bright colors or colors so pale you can hardly see them. If you're going to have a layout (which I hope you do) make it pleasing to look at and legible. That's all pretty much it for that one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tipsy Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

• types of zombies
                                                                  feral zombies - not all zombies evolved from the radiation that polluted the earth. there are still some that remain that have nothing more than the primal instinct to feed and spread the disease. they're the ones that look like walking corpses. they have no recollection of their pasts, or awareness of emotion.

evolved zombies - these zombies were the ones mutated by the radiation that plagued the earth shortly after the nuclear explosions. a large majority of these zombies do not feel many emotions (at least any positive ones), and still need human flesh to survive, otherwise their bodies decay at an accelerated rate. they have no recollection of their lives as humans, with the exception of the zombie queen, but that's a secret to most. these zombies have minds of their own, and can make logical decisions and plans. these are the type of zombies that make up the nation of morbus.

hybrids - these are the result of the vault dwellers trying to come up with a cure, and they're incredibly rare, so much that nobody outside of fallis knows what they are. that's mostly because their experiments are kept heavily guarded in their vault. the cure works, for the most part. those previously infected are able to survive without the need for human flesh. even so, they still have the craving for it. the cure also affects the pigmentation of the skin, resulting in an albino-like appearance. their hair turns white as well. to add onto their odd attributes, their eyes are rimmed in red, and their tears are that of blood. yes, tears. these zombies can feel emotions, as well as regain all of their memories over time, including those as a feral zombie.

Tipsy Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

Valharrok is a city of relative peace, sitting on the edge of a large lake in the valley between three large mountains. The water is clean and the food is plentiful, for many animals find their way here for safety among the mountains, the lake is bountiful with fish, and the soil is rich enough for each family to have their own plot for gardening. There is only electricity enough to light the home here, but that is all the electricity the Valharrokians need. The people here have adapted a more primitive way of life, taking themselves far back to native roots. They live off the land and are often seen gathering in the village center for bonfires and callings to various gods. Their houses and walkways are wooden, set above the waters of the lake itself, and their weapons steel, though they save their bullets for invasions. Most citizens are seen carrying tomahawks, spears, bows and arrows, anything that will kill their hunt and keep them from using their precious ammunition. The leader here is called Valkyrie Cain, and she lives in the council house directly on the water. She has established a council of four, herself and three others, to regulate all things in the village. She is the High Chieftess, in charge of all general affairs and defense of the whole. Sitting on the council seats next to her are the Justicar - who is in charge of keeping the peace and delving out punishment to those who commit crimes, the Green Keeper - who regulates the markets trade and hunting expeditions, and the Ambassador - who is in charge of any and all dealings with rival nations. The people are allowed to bring their grievances or requests to the four, and they will do as they see fit. But, if the people feel that any of the council members are corrupt or unjust, it is their right to challenge them to a duel, and remove them from office, thus opening the position for another nominee to be voted for by the people. The nation is wealthy in goods, but is relatively small. While they are isolated by the mountains, they offer little to no protection from invasion, so the people are constantly battling both zombies and invading humans. To come to Valharrok is to come to a nation of hard work, for all inhabitants who are able are expected to carry their own weight, and life, but a primitive place, with little to no technology.

User ImageUser Image
                        tab tab tab valkyrie cain tab tab THE HIGH CHIEFTESS
                        tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                        tab tab tab ● thirty-one tab ● female tab ● homosexual tab ● valharrok tab ● jjmonkeychic

Valkyrie's been around since before the end, though she was only a child at the time. She was always one to protect and fight for others, and that came in handy over the years. When it was decided that rules had to be made, Valkyrie struck out on her own and founded Valharrok, a name derived from the Norse warrior heaven Valhalla and their word for the end of the world, Ragnarok. Valkyrie fights with dual wielded tomahawks, though she carries a hunting rifle with her just in case. She is a powerful monarch, respected, feared, and loved by most of the citizens of Valharrok. She's a stoic woman, and rarely takes out time for fun and games. She has a nation to run, after all. She is almost always accompanied by a German Shepherd companion, who is presumed to be half-wolf, though this uncertain. She is always careful not to let anyone get close to her, and she has come to accept isolationism as survival.

User ImageUser Image
                        tab tab tab jane "moxie" trinket tab tab THE WASTELAND BRAT
                        tab tab tab ● twelve tab ● female tab ● heterosexual tab ● valharrok tab ● sourlily

Jane Trinket doesn't exist anymore. Nobody knows who that girl is, and most presume her to be dead, along with her parents. At age eight, she had been kidnapped by a Morbus soldier from her home in Crescendo, and had witnessed her parents perish before her eyes. The soldier had dragged the sweet young girl to a human cattle camp to be fed on by the Morbus citizens. She'd witnessed things that shouldn't be seen from the innocent eyes of a child, but even then, she had been a fighter. Being a significantly smaller person than the rest of the prisoners, Jane was able to slip out from under one of the fenced in areas and escape from that dreadful place. Dehydrated and nearly dead out in the barren desert, she was discovered by a scouting group, led by none other than the famous Valkyrie Cain, who with some reluctance, decided to take her in as her own. It took her little over a year to be able to speak again, and under Val's care, Jane reinvented herself as an independent, crossbow wielding, booze loving sass bucket named Moxie.

User ImageUser Image
                        tab tab tab maximus "nomad" forrestor tab tab THE NOMADIC STRANGER
                        tab tab tab ● forty tab ● male tab ● heterosexual tab ● valharrok tab ● stationary stationery

Maximus Forrestor, even in before the apocalypse, was never one to stay in one place for too long. Before he was twenty, Max had solo thru hiked the AT, PCT, CDT, climbed Kilimanjaro, and trekked across Asia only catching Dengue fever twice. His family and friends affectionately referred to him as Nomad, a nickname that rang truer than ever after The Fall, as he refers to it. Nomad bounced from one survival group to another, always sure to escape before their inevitable demise came. Nomad had heard of colonies being established, but each led to a dead end, forcing him to abandon any hope of civilization. It was not until he stumbled upon a half-frozen sixty year old man who whispered in the frigid chill of a town to the north nestled between a few mountains led by a woman. The old man rambled on incoherently until his final breath. Nomad was already heading that direction and decided to give it another shot. To his surprise, the place actually existed! That was six months ago. Nomad knows he's still not trusted by the citizens. He keeps his head down and tries to go unnoticed by the others as much as possible. He only really speaks when addressed directly and avoids congregations. Though the town seems cozy enough, Nomad can't shake the feeling that it will not escape the same fate as the camps.

User ImageUser Image
                        tab tab tab Gina Marie Highever tab tab THE SMARTASS HUNTER-GATHERER
                        tab tab tab ● twenty-five tab ● female tab ● homosexual tab ● Valharrok tab ● Try_Jealous

Gina, also known as Gene, was always a little different than a lot of the other kids. first off, she wasn't really into that whole Barbie thing. second, she was eight years old when the world ended, and she was one of a handful who didn't die in her area. of course, her parents weren't exactly part of the lucky others who somehow managed to live in this sort of apocalyptic bullshit. but the fact is that her older brother somehow managed to keep himself and her alive despite it all. something about a zombie survivalist personality kind of guy that keeps you alive when the statistically impossible thing happens. he raised her in place of their folks, although his methods weren't exactly CPA approved- not that that kind of thing mattered anymore. still, he taught her how to shoot and she managed not to shoot herself, so all was well mostly. about three years ago though, he went off looking for more ammo to add to his storage- said he knew of an old hardware place that carried different things that would keep them decently protected for a few years more. of course, big brother didn't return- unless you could a shambling eggshell groaning helplessly as returning. popping a cap in his brain stem, she remained in the shelter for a time, keeping to herself, reading in the silence. it only took a year for his stash to wind up depleted, and little sister drove herself into the wild in hopes to keep herself alive. in a few months, living off of suspect berries and canned
                                                              memories that tasted a lot like potatoes, she fell into the comfort of the camp- and hasn't left since.

unlimited character roles

Tipsy Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

In Latin, the name Aqua Plateis literally translates into the phrase "water streets". Much like the city of Venice, Italy was before the apocalypse, the streets of these cities are flooded with approximately five feet or so of water, which rises or falls according to the season. This is due to the destruction of a dam that flooded a portion of land below sea level. Many of the buildings were made of steel and other strong building materials, and so the nation utilizes structures that were already there. For this reason, this nation has the smallest population, because there aren't enough buildings to accommodate a large amount of people and creating homes out of wood and such would simply never work. The people who live here, outwardly, seem to be a congenial people willing to grant a helping hand where they can. However, the inner workings of the society happen to be much, much different. The inhabitants are generally very distrustful of each other as well as highly competitive, driven by their limited amount of resources and the fear that under a great downpour, the entire nation will flood and they'll be swept away as a result. They would not hesitate to throw their neighbors in front of zombies if it meant their own lives would be saved. However, despite this, the citizens of Aqua Plateis are rather intelligent and highly logical, which is one of the primary reasons why their society hasn't yet fallen apart. They're also quite resourceful and excellent with anything to do with water, such as swimming, boating, etc. They are headed by an almost democratic government. There is a single leader, who is often paired with someone that contrasts them and that they can at the same time cooperate with that has just a degree less the power they do, although many will consider them equals. There are two councils - one that deals with laws and the interests of the people and another that punishes those who do not conform to the law. The Council of Decree has eight members, divided equally by gender, while the Council of Judgement has three members. Combined, they can overtake decisions of the leader and vice leader, although it is a last resort that has not yet taken place. The councils, leader, and vice leader are usually well into their years and respected members of Aqua Plateis, voted on for life by the citizens that live there. The nation is guarded by the strongest members, armed with weapons made of mostly wood, although they were able to find an assortment of tools inside the buildings that they have manipulated into more effective ammunition.

User ImageUser Image
                        tab tab tab first middle last tab tab THE LEADER
                        tab tab tab ● age spelled out tab ● gender tab ● sexuality tab ● location tab ● username

small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long.

User ImageUser Image
                        tab tab tab edith johnson lovelace tab tab THE MARTIAL ARTIST
                        tab tab tab ● twenty two tab ● female tab ● hetero tab ● aqua plateis tab ● herakut

they say you never really forget someone once you've met them. how edith wished that were true. when the outbreak first hit, edith was barely ten years old. in those painstakingly long years, edith lost all of her family, and most of her friends. she would know, she had to sacrifice them to save herself. if it weren't for a random traveler, she wouldn't have lived. if only that were the case. ever since, edith has made it a personal goal to right every wrong she has committed. martial arts started as a hobby, but quickly became a way of living, and a way to release anger and grief built up inside of her. she has quickly mastered her defensive abilities, and uses them anyway she can to save others. too bad that's not how things work around aqua plateis

Tipsy Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

Crescendo is a small community that lives in the remains of what was once a beautiful city. The buildings are broken up from the artillery that ravaged the city earlier on in the breakout of the ‘virus’ and water is scarce in this place. Several buildings do have electricity, as the back-up generators have been maintained, but that electricity is reserved for powering medical equipment. This community has to collect rain water in order to avoid dehydration and is struggling with dwindling food supplies, but otherwise they are rather secure in their environment. The citizens of Crescendo hole up in an old parliament building that was not breached by the military’s attempt to rid the country of the zombies; the walls are unbroken and the windows have been boarded off. Medical equipment has been moved from the hospital to the basement and any generators that could be moved to the building have been moved and set up. This 'country' is also the only country that is wheelchair accessible with ramps and other things put into place to make it easier for people who are injured and crippled to get around. The roof is covered in a contraption that collects rain water and trickles it into a large tub that is inside the building and is filled with clean water. There are beds and furniture but weekly treks to find food are necessary.

User ImageUser Image
                          tab tab tab kristal "kris" lebreux tab tab THE BUDDHIST SUZERAIN
                          tab tab tab ● thirty-two tab ● female tab ● homosexual tab ● crescendo tab ● evil regal queen

Canadian born and bred, Kris was not your typical little girl. She didn't dress like a little girl and certainly didn't act as lady-like either. Her mother called her handsome growing up and she spent ample amount of time with her father doing "manly" things. Music and art was a rather large part of her life and it's still running through her veins. It was her childhood that shaped her into the woman she is today. Well, mostly. Certain events in her life led her to following a Buddhist lifestyle, even before the age of fourteen. However, the events that began to ruin the world when she as fourteen, shook her faith quite a bit. Kris clung to it though, finding that she was better equipped to survive than she had initially thought. She found herself learning any minor medical protocols and fighting techniques she could wrap her head around, despite her buddhist nature wanting to rebel against fighting. When starting her own little "country" fifteen years ago, Kris had in mind it would be peaceful and everyone would work together. She wanted a refuge from the outside world. It worked for some time, but supplies and such have been dwindling and things are getting worse. While her faith and her resolve is strong, the smallest of cracks are beginning to show and she only hopes that those closest to her will stand by her. After all,
                                                                even harder times are ahead.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                          tab tab tab adelyn rose jones tab tab THE LOST PAGAN
                          tab tab tab ● nineteen tab ● female tab ● pansexual tab ● crescendo tab ● r e v e r i e f a e

adelyn, often going by "addie", was only one when the outbreak happened. just learning to walk, she doesn't remember anything beyond the age of eight, when she fully realized her situation. her mother had apparently deserted the family as soon as the plants burst, and so she was raised with her father. they settled in crescendo around a year after it's foundation as they stumbled upon it. a hard worker, addie's father decided to take a scouting job while adelyn, when she was old enough, took on more of a medical approach. she is knowledgeable with guns, but prefers screwdrivers and knives as they are quieter and have a quick kill. at the age of twelve, she had overheard a few adults talking about a religion she hadn't known about. she asked her father about this, and he told her what she was describing was paganism. after this, she identified with the religion and holds strongly to it. sometimes to the extent of trying to find ingredients for rituals. as she is finding herself, however, she doesn't understand how if there are gods, why they would do this to a world of beauty. and how they could let people die in such gruesome ways. adelyn is a child still, and has many questions. curious, cautious, and quiet, she is trying to find her way in a world like this.

Tipsy Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

Deep within the mountains that border Valharrok hides an underground society of about two hundred people. They've resided here since the very beginning of the outbreak with the hopes to create a cure for the atrocities that plagued the world. Scientists and medical professionals were summoned to the vault, but those without familial connections since there was no room for them. Of course, years passed, and small families created, but there were strict rules in the vault that were put in place. Only one child per married couple, so as to prevent overpopulation. Breaking this rule would mean getting exiled into the wasteland. Despite the harsh punishments the Chancellor deals out, the vault-dwellers are an advanced people, with highly developed weaponry, and a vast array of technology that is not present in the nations above ground. More recently, they've been sending scouts out into the wasteland to capture and bring back the living dead in hopes of testing for a cure, and they may have just done that...somewhat.

User ImageUser Image
                          tab tab tab first middle last tab tab THE CHANCELLOR
                          tab tab tab ● age spelled out tab ● gender tab ● sexuality tab ● location tab ● username

small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long. small, but brief description of your character, their personality, their past, their life currently, etc. don't make this too long.

User ImageUser Image
                          tab tab tab nerys bane tab tab THE ESCAPED TEST SUBJECT
                          tab tab tab ● twenty two tab ● female tab ● pansexual tab ● fallis tab ● sourlily

Nerys Bane has little recollection of her life before she was 'cured' of the zombie virus. She has no idea that she was five when the outbreak first happened, or that her parents perished seven years later after a hoard of zombies attacked them, leaving her completely on her own. She doesn't realize they sacrificed themselves so she could make her escape. A few survivors took her in a few weeks after that, and she moved from group to group for the next four years, never managing to stay with the same people for too long. At age sixteen, she joined a larger group of survivors that eventually split into three separate groups, soon to be new nations. Nerys ended up in Crescendo, and worked hard to earn her place in the new society. Unfortunately for her, a Morbus collection party raided the stronghold two years later, stealing away a handful of citizens, including Nerys. It was after this raid that she was turned, at the time a fate that seemed worse than death to her. There's not much to say about her life as a flesh eating zombie, only that she remained this way for the next year before her body mutated from the radiation. It wasn't long after she gained awareness of herself that she was stolen away by a Fallis scouting party in one of their searches for test subjects, where she remained for the next three years. She was one of fifteen subjects in that particular round of experimentation, but also the very
                                                                first one that finally bonded with one of their serums, and lived to tell the tale, not that
                                                                she remembers it of course. As her body transformed into this new type of being, she
                                                                went through test after test, and was treated no better than a rabid animal. There were
                                                                two others that bonded to the virus after her, and that's when she knew she needed to
                                                                make her escape. She figured that they would suffice for the needs of those conducting
                                                                the experiment. Upon creating a diversion, she managed to escape the vault, and is on
                                                                the run.

User ImageUser Image
                          tab tab tab first middle last tab tab CHARACTER ROLE

Tipsy Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

Barren desert. Bottomless canyons. Mazelike caverns. This place is not for the fainthearted, nor is it for anyone truly living. In this decrepit wasteland, the undead thrive, and they're not your typical run of the mill zombies, though they do exist. No, these creatures have evolved, becoming intelligent from the overexposure to radiation from a power plant meltdown and formed a nation of their own out in the desert. They're as smart as any regular human, though a little more immune to damage to their bodies such as a gunshot wound to the chest. A bullet to the head will do it though, just like a regular walker. The citizens of Morbus have also excelled in science and medicine, being able to repair their own bodies when wounded, and there's really only one telltale sign of what they really are. Their eyes are a bloodshot red, and almost seem to glow in dim light. They've deducted it to radiation, and have not been able to mask this problem. Though they may appear completely human, there's nothing human about them. All memories of a past life have disappeared, and they're completely malicious, even going as far as keeping a human farm on their premises. Just because they've managed to evolve from a typical zombie mindset, they still crave human flesh. It's a society driven by a matriarchal force. The higher ups of the nation live within the main building of Morbus, and is very secure from invaders. A large sum of guards protect the place and it's nearly impenetrable by outsiders, but not totally impossible to overtake.

User ImageUser Image
                    tab tab tab banriona tab tab THE ZOMBIE QUEEN
                    tab tab tab ● forty-five tab ● female tab ● bisexual tab ● morbus tab ● jjmonkeychic

Banriona is Irish Gaelic for Queen, and Banriona named herself this when she founded her zombie colony. How? Banriona is not her real name. No, her real is... Was Saoirse O'Malley. The queen of the zombies is the one and only of her kind who remembers everything that happened, from the start of the virus to the present. Banriona knows what happened, she remembers what it felt like to be human. She remembers herself as a child, and she remembers the accident that left her crippled, paralyzed from the chest down. She remembers her life in a wheelchair, and the "miracle" cure for her physical ailment. Banriona remembers it all, and in her heart she yearns to be as she was. That is, alive. She wandered as a mindless zombie for two years, and those are the only years that are lost to her. When the radiation entered her body and mutated her mind, it all came rushing back to her. She knew that things would never be the same, and she knew that she'd have to have some way to survive. The first time she ate a human and was aware of what she was doing, Banriana wept. But soon she grew used to her new appetite and accustomed to killing. And before long, she decided that she would rally the rest of the intelligent zombies as the humans had done with the last of their kind. She blocked out all of the pain and sorrow from her lost life, and became the brutal queen you see today. She shared her memories and native language with her
                                                          people and they soon gave her a title in her native tongue, An Ceann Cé Cuimhin, The One Who
                                                          Remembers. She rules with an iron fist, through fear and intimidation, hiding the sad, sad zombie
                                                          woman on the inside.

User ImageUser Image
                    tab tab tab tofu tab tab the overly clumsy scientist
                    tab tab tab ● twenty five tab ● female tab ● asexual tab ● morbus tab ● petite nymphe

tofu can't remember who she was or where she was before. all tofu can remember was coming across her queen and being accepted into her family. her queen gave her this name after she went through a rebellious period and refused to eat flesh, settling for a terrible substitute, hence the name tofu. tofu has since restored back to eating flesh and despises the substitute. at first, tofu had nothing to do in their little family, and she wandered around from job to job, failing at just about everything. it was when she accidentally wandered in the labs and created a serum that allows them x amount of increased mobility; she was skilled in science. sure, she is clumsy and almost breaks more things then she makes (insert clumsy zombie joke here), she is a genius when she needs to be. she has this tendency to try and stick close to her queen as she was the first "person" tofu saw after all of her years alone, but she does enjoy the company of the other scientists just as much.

User ImageUser Image
                    tab tab tab borias tab tab THE BRUTE STRENGTH
                    tab tab tab ● forty tab ● male tab ● pansexual tab ● morbus tab ● evil regal queen

Even before the virus, Borias was never a good man. Not even when he was a child did he do good things. Having come from a rather brutal family, his father an alcoholic and his mother a druggie, both never treating him well, Borias had to toughen up early. When he was a teenager, he joined a tattooed gang that went around terrorizing people in town. This gang was how he managed to become covered with tattoos by the time he was twenty. Later on, it would become ironic that he looked like a skeleton. Though Borias doesn't remember, he was one of the first to be taken down by the virus. His memory is a complete blank until after he found Morbus. He remembers nothing of his life before, nothing of what happened after turning into a zombie, but somehow his brutish personality stayed with him. The radiation gave him more strength than he had before and he uses it to his queen's advantage. She's the only one he'll really listen to. After all, she is the one who took him in.

Tipsy Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

"These people are the unknowns and unspokens of the world, the outcasts with no colony to call their own. Some of them managed to find an abandoned farm house or bunker, some place to live in and call their own. Others wander from place to place, salvaging and hunting their own food, protecting themselves. Some of these outcasts are traders or ghostly helpers. Some are criminals and outlaws, sadists and maniacs. Some are even zombies. The outcasts of the world are the heroes and villains Earth deserves, but not the ones it needs right now. So they'll hunt and they'll wander. Because they can take it. Because they're not our heroes. They're silent guardians and troubled fighters, watchful protectors and twisted demons. Dark Knights."

tab tab tab dragoslava "draga" tab tab THE WANDERING PUNK
                        tab tab tab ● sixteen tab ● genderfluid tab ● pansexual tab ● no affiliation tab ● JJmonkeychic

Dragoslava was born far away from any of the settlements, in a part of the world that had become a veritable wasteland. The child never knew their real parents, only the two women who raised them as their own, rearing Draga to be strong and smart and deadly, just like the two of them. Draga would learn eventually that their mother died in childbirth, and their father... well Ripley, Draga's more sly surrogate mother, was never one to talk much about the child's father, and Ivanna, Ripley's Russian, hardass lover, had never known him. So for most of their life, Draga was left in the dark on specifics, other than the man was dead. But this mattered not to the young, non-binary child. No, Draga loved their mothers dearly, and after settling briefly in Valharrok during their travels, Draga was trained by Ripley to be sly and stealthy and cunning, and was trained by Ivanna - who had once worked for the Russian military - to be deadly with any weapon. During their stay, Draga grew close to the peoples and customs of Valharrok, and also to the stoic leader who reminded them much of their mothers, but the young person knew this life was not for them. Their mothers were nomads, travelers, and on a mission in search for the paradise Draga's father had been looking for with Ripley and Draga's mother before his death. Draga's mothers did, though, feel safe enough in
                                                              Valharrok to make Draga promise that if they ever were to be separated, they would
                                                              meet their child back in the colony. And so now Draga is in Valharrok, having been
                                                              torn from their mothers in a firefight with Morbian raiders.

tab tab tab emery garrett fannon tab tab THE SELFLESS STRANGER
                        tab tab tab ● twenty eight tab ● male tab ● demisexual tab ● wanderer tab ● r e v e r i e f a e

emery fannon, half irish, half swedish, and a wanderlust at heart. at nine, he decided he wanted to travel the world with his musical sensation mother on her tour across the planet. at first everything was great, but a year afterwards, everything turned into utter chaos. little emery at just ten years old needed to grow up fast. by the time the colonies had established, his three years of experience had indeed come in handy. an expert in archery, he uses his stealth and lonesome to his advantage. the man has known his hardships, at seventeen he lost his father to a hoard, and saw him being eaten alive. his mother pulled the boy away before he could be caught as well. but then he lost her at twenty-three, she decided it was better to be a settler. and so she left for one of the colonies, while he kept travelling. although he knows this world is not one for happiness, he chooses to keep a smile on his face. it is a blessing to be alive, and just able to do that is an accomplishment each day for the man. little is known about him, as he keeps to himself. but he circles the colonies in his wanderings. emery knows that it is a terrible trait to have in the situation, but he is selfless, often giving small food to any children who seem to be in trouble. he is also very optimistic, and prone to look towards the brighter side of things. he is a firm believer that things will get better eventually.

User ImageUser Image
                        tab tab tab Bear tab tab THE AMNESIAC VAGABOND
                        tab tab tab ● forty-one tab ● male tab ● heterosexual tab ● vagabond tab ● Try_Jealous

one could say that, for the last seventeen years, he's been living the life as the man he was always going to be. well, in a way, of course. fact is, there isn't much about his life that he remembers prior to that. all he remembers is sad blue eyes... something about a decision... and then, an explosion that seemed to rock the earth itself. he remembers waking up, his right arm burned to the elbow, his entire body aching and his ears and head ringing, and lying helpless in the snow of... some place north east of there, surrounded by burning half-dead beasts. while his right arm seemed to be mostly unusable, his legs bruised and battered, and his mind and sight swirling before him like a hurricane. though he scrambled, his mind aching to remember, his arms knew the movements- several which seemed well practiced; enough to stumble out the fires and through various forests and miles. it took days before he found himself falling into the arms of strangers, and he was dragged into their custody to be taken care of. since he's felt responsibility for using the precious resources and time of the people he fell into, he's returned off and on from his travels, keeping from others, searching for those blue eyes he can't remember the place of.

Tipsy Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

the date and time
                                                              april twenty-fifth two thousand twenty seven, sunday
                                                              three in the afternoon

the weather
                                                              eighty-six degrees fahrenheit
                                                              humid
                                                              thunderstorms brewing

current events

▪ The citizens in all nations are buckling down for the impending thunderstorms, those in Aqua Plateis perhaps working fastest and hardest to get everything stable. A Morbian cell of elite hunters is lurking just on the outskirts of the town, waiting for a straggler to wander out so they can catch them.

▪ Recently there have been Morbus raids on Valharrok convoys and trading caravans. Many were taken alive, and the small country is in a high state of alarm.

▪ Crescendo is perhaps in the worst predicament, both trying to gather food and fending off a Morbian "collection" attempt. When the Morbians collect, they attack in droves.

▪ Banriona is leading a Morbian scouting party around the outskirts of Valharrok, and a Valharrokian scouting party is unknowingly heading directly for them.

▪ A scouting party from Fallis has gone missing, one of their successful experiments has escaped, and now the vault dwellers are in a state of complete disarray because of these events.

Tipsy Unicorn

Tipsy Unicorn

Tipsy Unicorn

Tipsy Unicorn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items