Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xxxxxxxx
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

a rebellious original roleplay by yours truly
                      inspired by me
                      photos from tumblr
                      first person rp
                      literate to adv. literate
                      ooc
User Image

xxxxxxxx
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

We Are The Kids That Your Parents Warned You About
                      Rebels...out of control...crazy...the ones who don't give a ********...
                      all these things describe these kids. They do what they want and don't
                      care about any one's opinions of them. For twelve young adults, high school has just
                      ended and everyone doubted that they would make it but they did.
                      Now in the state of Colorado, they are all trying to decided on what's next
                      but they can't stop being themselves. The constant drinking, doing drugs,
                      getting into fights, make ups and break ups, it's just all clouding their decisions.
                      What will happen to these eight kids before fall comes back around; will they
                      get it together or fall down the rabbit hole?
User Image

xxxxxxxx

follow gaia tos; example: sex ↦ time skip
                      models or celebrites only
                      character ages need to be: 18-20 year old
                      need to post 4+ paragraphs, that is literate to adv. literate, & in first person
                      if you are going to be absent, let me know.
                      after sending in a reserve, you have two days for your profile
                      be nice and have fun!
User Image

xxxxxxxx

girls

User Image
                      xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image
                      xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Leah Piper Wolfe - 19 - Bisexual - #C67171 - Mickeylene Delgado - white lore
                                          Tabitha Olivia Benson - 18 - Bisexual - #79BD9A - Kerti Pahk - F0R F0X SAKE
                                          Shayleigh Mae Saunders - 19 - Heterosexual - #33A1C9 - Leda Muir - actually an alpaca
                                          Darcy Angela Drake - 19 - Pansexual - #85597e - n/a - Sexual Remedy
                                          Ashton Reece King - 19 - Bisexual - #BDF271 - Vanessa Hudgens - Angelus Vindemia
                                          Lucy Scarlet Jones - 18 - Heterosexual - #42B1AE - Kristin Kreuk - Pudding Town
User Image

xxxxxxxx

boys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Riley Amos Cullen - 20 - heterosexual - firebrick - Colton Haynes - iadieu
                                          Ian Nicolas Vincent - 18 - Heterosexual - #53868B - Luke Hemmings - white lore
                                          Jax Noah Nelson - 19 - Heterosexual - #204040 - Jimmy Q - Shameless Punk
                                          Asger Tate Findley - 19 - Bisexual - #FC354C - Lawson Taylor - paper tent
                                          Daniel James Evanson - 20 - Homosexual - #8e8571 - Mikkel Jensen - fluura
                                          Alexzander Kailin Sadler - 20 - bisexual - #347235 - Grant Gustin - Killer_lust
User Image

xxxxxxxx

reserve

● send a 248 x 400 picture
                      ● character's name (first middle last), age, sexuality, posting color, model name, and username
                      ● send it to me in a private message
                      ● title: cheers to the teenage years

● layout in your own thread
                      ● needs to include: name, nickname(s), age, hometown, sexuality, personality, biography, likes / dislikes, and anything else
                      ● when it is complete, send it to me in a link in a private message
                      ● once you have sent me your profile, you can go plot with everyone in the ooc
                      ● title: wasted

User Image

xxxxxxxx

Month: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December

Day: Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

Date: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Time: 10:00 pm

The school year ended today so in celebration someone is throwing a huge end of the year party. So get dressed and head on there.
User Image

xxxxxxxx

reserved
User Image

xxxxxxxx

reserved
User Image

xxxxxxxx

open !
User Image

User Image

This is how we do -- we are young, wild, and free...
                                                          It is all over; all of it. No more getting up before the sun comes up, no more scheduled lunch with a bunch of people who I don't know or care about, no more high school. It feels good to be done with it; I was wishing for it to come to an end for the longest time. Now I'm not saying it was all bad but it wasn't the best either. I could definitely enjoy life more now that high school is over, that's all I'm saying. But the fact that it is over bums me out as well because I have no idea what I was going to do for the rest of my life. Senior year was suppose to help me out with all that but it didn't. I'm still lost here in Colorado...but tonight I refuse to think about that. I just want to bask in the glory that I survived that education prison and I'm finally out.

Tonight there is a party going on and I've contemplated all day about attending. Everyone is going which is why I thought not to go but I would be pretty bummed if I stayed in alone and got wasted by myself. That just sounds depressing. I tried to go to work today even though it's my day off but my boss said they didn't need me so that's not an option. Party it is. I love to party but I know that parties start off as a fun time then turn into fighting and drunken mistakes. Plus, today was the last day of school so everyone is going all out...and I will be one of those people. I want to get hammered but I don't want to end up hooking up with my ex, who will definitely be showing up, like I have before many times. Hopefully he gets lost somewhere with some other chick so that doesn't end up happening. I don't have feelings for him anymore but it's just easy to fall into something you've been in before.

I pulled up to my friend's sister's place, well my place, and parked in the driveway. I drove a piece of s**t car that was also stick shift and when tried to park the shift got stuck. I pushed it as hard as I could to break until it finally decided to go. I hated it. But that's the kind of car you get when you work for minimum wage at a pizza shop; at least it took me where I needed to be. It was also a reminder that I couldn't keep working this same old pizza job forever or else I would be stuck with this shitty car. It made me think about my future and it frustrated me. My brain has to shut off now; I don't want to think about the future for the rest of the night. Got it brain? I got out the car and grabbed my backpack from the backseat. I shuffled with my keys until I got the house key in my hand and unlocked the front door with it.

I went inside and it was quiet. No one was here. I locked the door behind me then went down the hallway to my bedroom and close the door. I tossed my backpack to the corner of the room beside my bed then walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped while I waited for the water to warm up. I could help but look at my naked body and at my tattoos, the one on my ribcage of a quote by Marilyn Monroe that read, "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" ( a bit cliché I know but it's speaks to me exactly) and lower back of a birds flying away, and the scar on my upper arm from getting stabbed by this random guy I was doing drugs with. I jumped in the shower and washed up but took my time, enjoying the feel of the hot water hitting my skin.

Once I finished up, I got out and went back into my bedroom. I turned on my laptop and went to my music. I played 'American Beauty/American Psycho' by Fall Out Boy and turned it up as loud as I could. I rocked out to the song while I went to my closet and picked out something to wear for the party. I settled on an outfit and got dressed. When I was done, I remembered I hadn't eaten anything since noon and needed to eat or else I would be praying to the porcelain god tonight. I went out into the kitchen and looked in the fridge where a box of pizza had brought home yesterday was sitting. I opened it up, hoping there wasn't just an empty box sitting in there like there has been on plenty occasions, and there was still half a pizza in there. I cheered to myself and took out the pizza box. I put three pieces of pizza inside the toaster oven and stuck the rest of the pizza back in the fridge. The pizza finished warming up and was perfectly crispy; I took it out and sat down at the counter with it and a can of pop.

The door opened and it was Sarah, my friend's sister, and her boyfriend -- Ethan I think his name was. They were sucking face until they realized I was sitting there. I gave her a grin because my mouth was full of food and she gave me one back before her boyfriend started pulling her upstairs. I finished eating and drinking my pop, put my plate in the sink and threw away my can. I went back into my room and grabbed my phone which was on the charger. I put the charger in my purse then grabbed my phone and keys. A loud honk came from outside and I knew it was Misty, my friend and Sarah's sister. I left the house and got in the car with her then we drove off to the party. I grabbed one of her cigarettes from the cup holder and lit it in my mouth.

After a few minutes we arrived at the party and it was packed already; not much of a surprise. Like I said, everybody was going to be here. Misty said I could have that pack because she bought a new one so I grabbed it and put it in my purse. She parked as close as she could to the house that had the music blasting and kids scattered everywhere. We got out the car and walked to the house. I could smell cigarette smoke mixed with the smell of marijuana and booze. There was yelling, cheers, laughing and music clashing in my eardrums. We got inside and Misty went her way and I went mine -- which was to the table with all the drinks on it and around it.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces