A Roleplay Created by: syra165w
Inspired by: Boredom. Imagination.
Literacy: Minimum of 2 paragraphs.
Photos: Found Through Google.

Currently: Open

OoC

Questionable Prophet

User Image

It all started out as just being a fun enjoyable cruise. A trip in the Caribbean was just what the people on board needed. It was something that people might have used to just get away from the stress of everyday life, as a way to go about celebrating, or a just because vacation. All in all, it was supposed to be a rather relaxing trip. No one had predicted that a fire would start in the kitchens during the formal dinner on the third night, somehow going unnoticed by the staff and spreading quickly. Instead of trying to save the ship, it was decided to just abandon it, and use the lifeboats to escape. 8 people have found themselves on one of the boats, some of them strangers, some of them just having met upon the boat and becoming friends. Maybe even being friends or lovers to begin with. After the night passed, the group found themselves separated from the rest of the survivors, the bright sun beating on them as they found themselves on a deserted island. Now stuck here, how will things play out, will they all work together to try and be rescued, or will they all fight against one another and perish on the island? That is for you to decide.

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`••

Questionable Prophet

User Image

Alright, so it's time for everyone's favorite thing to read. I'm going to do these in paragraph form so just bear with it. Everyone should of course know to follow Gaia's ToS and all that fun stuff. If things start to get a little steamy for some reason, time skip. No one wants to know about characters doing the dirty deed. I'm fine with swearing and fighting, just don't take it too far. After all, its bound to happen anyways. No randomly killing off anyone. That should be a given anyways. If you want to, you must not only have the permission of the other person, but you must bring this up with me as well.

Now as for posting, seeing as sometimes literacy levels can get a bit jumbled depending on the person, I'm going to just say that I require 2 paragraphs decent sized paragraphs. Everyone should at least give something for another to reply too. Of course writer's block is completely understandable. I do ask for people to post at least once a week. I do understand that people do have lives outside of here, but I would like to keep the roleplay alive. If you plan on being away for a little bit or need to drop, just let me know. I won't bite your head off because of it, seeing as that would just be silly.

For this roleplay, we're going to be using real life pictures. Characters should be 20 and up. I do ask for pretty posts. Just don't use colors that I'd have to highlight the post to read the words. That would just be too annoying. Simply since I really don't see the need to have profiles, I'm just going to have a reserve form filled out. Please send those to me with the title of 'Ahoy there'. Please include samples as well.

I think that's pretty much it. If I think of anymore rules to add, They'll be in a new paragraph in this color.

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸

Questionable Prophet

User Image

User Image

The Quiet Artist { ✦ } Erika Lynn Herrington { ✦ } 23 { ✦ } Ashtray Heart { ✦ } syra165w

User Image

The Selfless Mediator { ✦ } Margo Rose Hemmings { ✦ } 21 { ✦ } Teresa Oman { ✦ } embracetheanimal

User Image

The blunt sweetheart { ✦ } cassie ambrose { ✦ } twenty two { ✦ } clara wasehuus { ✦ } titsandwich

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The The Headstrong Heiress { ✦ } Chelsey Skye Brighton { ✦ } Twenty six { ✦ } Danielle Knudson { ✦ } 3AM Kisses

Questionable Prophet

User Image

User Image

The Adjective and role here { ✦ } Name Goes Here { ✦ } Age { ✦ } Model Name { ✦ } username

User Image

The goofy mechanic { ✦ } chi reids { ✦ } twenty four { ✦ } rhuan favoretto { ✦ } titsandwich

User Image

The Optimistic Caregiver { ✦ } Noah Bliss Conneway { ✦ } 22 { ✦ } Oscar Spendrup { ✦ } FrozenBell2015

User Image

The Dutiful Guitarist { ✦ } Tom Jey Moore { ✦ } twenty one { ✦ } tom kaulitz { ✦ } anchoor

Questionable Prophet

User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸

[img]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q413/Syra165w/Roleplay Stuffs/CharacterTemplate_zps43862629.jpg[/img]

[list][list][list][size=14][color=color1]The[/color] [color=color2]Adjective and role here[/color] [color=darkslategray]{ ✦ }[/color] [color=color1]Name Goes Here[/color] [color=darkslategray]{ ✦ }[/color] [color=color2]Age[/color] [color=darkslategray]{ ✦ }[/color] [color=color1]Model Name[/color] [color=darkslategray]{ ✦ }[/color] [color=color2]username[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

Samples Link Here

Questionable Prophet

User Image

Life boat contains ::
                  2 flares, 5 days worth of emergency rations {Food and Water}, First Aid kit, a compass { more things may be added if suggested or pop into mind.}

Weather ::
                  Sunny with cloudless skies

Days on the Island ::
                  First day there

Other notes ::
                  Important things that are happening will be shown right here. The roleplay begins with the lifeboat having just crashed into the shore. All that you can see is what's along the beach, the tree line to the jungle, and maybe even a few fruit bearing trees. You should either be deciding what everyone should be doing or something of the like.

Questionable Prophet

User Image

Questionable Prophet

User Image

Questionable Prophet

User Image

Questionable Prophet

User Image

Questionable Prophet

User Image

Questionable Prophet

User Image

The roleplay is open now. Get ready to evacuate the boat. There are very little people left and your one of the last boats to leave. The fire happens in the evening and the lifeboat hits the island shore in the morning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff