Welcome to Gaia! ::

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ :: ʟᴀ ᴄʜᴇᴠᴀʟɪᴇʀ ғᴀʙᴇʀ tab tab ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ & ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs :: ʟᴀ ᴄʜᴇᴠᴀʟɪᴇʀ ғᴀʙᴇʀ tab tab ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ᴅᴇsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜғғ
ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏ :: ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ tab tab sᴛᴀᴛᴜs :: ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ tab tab ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀs :: ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ.ʜɪᴘᴘᴏ ᴄʀɪᴛ.ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴀsɪs

DO NOT REMAKE OR REDISTRIBUTE ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

prompt
                what would you say if I said there is no story? would you be taken aback? shocked? surprised?
                I doubt it. it’s not uncommon for these things to not have a plot, or perhaps it is. this is just a
                simple story, written by many fine hands about the lives of fourteen simple people. seven of
                these people are your average humans just trying to live life before they die while the other
                seven are, to say it simply, different. they are far more unique than the average human as they
                each posses a wonderful gift and a sinful curse. they only live so they can achieve fame, but
                their curse is constantly inhibiting them and getting in the way. While it’s not hard to be remembered
                it is hard to be remembered for the right reasons… and they want to be remembered for their gift,
                not their curse.

setting
                The bottom quarter of an unnamed city in the United Kingdom where the streets are a little
                less filthy. A great many of people live here and while it's not the cleanest and most pristine
                of places it is by far one of the better places to live and to make a living. It holds many great
                establishments and a fair number of the citizens are rich, but there is also the lower half and
                the establishments are a bit more wild and the people are not as well off.

A note about technology. There will be no outrageous things such as cell phones, computers, TV’s, etc.
                The lighting in a house is most likely candles, oil lamps, or gas lamps. The heat comes from burning
                wood or coal. Fireplaces/stoves are usually in just about every room. To travel one relies on their feet,
                or if it is far, horse drawn carriages may be used. The rich have taps in their home that give them running
                water, some even have hot water from said taps, but the poor and middle class need to heat their water
                over a fire or stove and may have only one tap in the kitchen or it may even be outside.
                Think 19th century/Victorian Era.
                Helpful Link

a note
                tab Sinners
                Their sin is their "addiction", their "bad habit", it is something they must overcome to reach their full
                potential. Should they fall prey to their sin and let it engulf them then their lives will crumble as
                they know it.

Some sinners will also work with other sinners. They don't have to be closely linked, but they
                will most likely know one another.
                The Actor ⇆ The Playwright
                The Artist ⇆ The Model
                The Critic ⇆ All

User Image

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

general
                  be kind and respectable to all you encounter in this thread. your
                  character can be as rude as you want but do not bring that into the
                  ooc and do not act like an a** to anyone. if you have a problem with
                  someone let me know and we will handle it, even if it means letting
                  you or the other person go. that said, feel free to let your characters
                  bring all the drama they want, just don't let it bleed out of the IC thread.
                  if things are about to get physical be sure to either let your character
                  take a punch or, should it be more intimate, then fade to black and
                  time-skip, there will be no exposing children to r rated material.
                  while there may be cliques within the IC thread i do not want to see
                  anyone being ignored. everyone is allowed to play the game, got it?
                  this is first come first serve and i reserve the right to kick you out,
                  to not accept your reserve, and change any rules or enforce any
                  non written rule as i see fit.

literacy
                  can you read what I am typing here? that's good if you can, being
                  able to read is one of the requirements. the second is being able
                  to use proper grammar and punctuation. no one is perfect and i don't
                  expect you to be, but i expect you to do your best when making a
                  post. typing it in word or having a way to spell check is helpful, as is
                  reading it over a second time. errors can slip by and i'm fine with that,
                  just don't make it every other word. you're not limited on how much
                  you can write nor on how little you may put in a post, but i ask you
                  make it enough to paint a picture so others may reply. add the appropriate
                  amount of detail and mention the important things, just don't overcrowd
                  it too much.

posting
                  i don't want to say you have to post x amount of times in x
                  amount of days but sometimes that is necessary. i understand life
                  and the things that come with it, all i ask is you post as often as you
                  can and you keep up with those posting. some may post more frequently
                  than others, but that's okay, post at your own pace but please do not
                  drag out posting. the amount of activity in a thread decides whether
                  it will live or die. you will have ten days for one post, if i notice you are
                  always waiting that long to post we may have a chat. if you are interacting
                  with a non active poster I ask you give them time, but the wait can easily
                  cause disinterest so if they haven’t replied within five days you may post again
                  and move on so you are not stuck. however, I do ask you let the other
                  person know and give them a chance to reply before moving. posting shouldn't
                  be a chore and if it is then perhaps you should rethink whether you
                  should join or remain in the role play. if you can't post give us a notice
                  so that we may keep on moving till you can return and catch up. do
                  not randomly vanish, i won't be hurt if you drop, just let me know that
                  your interests have shifted and we can let you go with no problem.
                  also, layouts are required for your posts, they don’t have to be fancy, just
                  something to look at with a picture of your character and a location
                  tracker. avoid bright or light colors please.

characters
                  this role play takes place in the later 1800s so when creating your
                  character try and keep with the times. you can make them whatever
                  gender you wish and whatever sexuality you please but keep in mind that
                  women weren't highly regarded and if a man were homosexual and word
                  got out about his activities he could easy be sent to prison or worse. i
                  am not saying you cannot make a homosexual man, or a headstrong
                  woman, i am merely stating that things may not go perfectly for them.
                  you can have whatever kind of character you wish to have, make them
                  unique and try not to duplicate someone else. avoid super cliché or
                  overdone back stories, make sure their occupation is relevant to the
                  time period and try and not stray too far out of it. i'm lenient and not
                  a history major so i doubt we'll have too many problems here. you may
                  only have up to two characters.

reserves and profiles
                  send your reserves to me with "SDS R"; make sure it's filled out properly.
                  reserves will hold your spot for up to but not exceeding five days, by
                  then I will need to see your profile, which will be placed in a thread
                  created by you. in order to send your profile in, simply title the pm
                  "SDS P", include a link to the thread where your profile is resting
                  and give me your character's place of residence, or i'll slap you.
                  only alter what is supposed to be altered in the profile and do not go
                  messing with my code or adding color to it. do not, i repeat, do not
                  post in the IC thread unless I have given you the okay. nothing,
                  not even a reserve, guarantees your admission into this thread.

have fun
                  enjoy your stay, make some new friends, and spread the love.
                  don't worry, it's just a party up there and the rules only look long
                  because they have been cut up with the enter key.

User Image

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

08.23.14 tab tab tab tab tab tab 08.29.14 tab tab tab tab tab tab 09.05.14
                ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʜᴀs ʙᴇɢᴜɴ tab tab tab tab ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs tab tab tab tab tab tab ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ɪs ᴏᴘᴇɴ!

00.00.00 tab tab tab tab tab tab 00.00.00 tab tab tab tab tab tab 00.00.00
                ᴅᴇʀᴘɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab tab tab tab tab tab ᴅᴇʀᴘɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ tab tab tab tab tab ᴅᴇʀᴘɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ

User Image

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

tab tab tab tab User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

tab tab tab tab User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

User Image

[size=15]reserve[/size]

[b]ʀᴏʟᴇ[/b][size=10] if a sinner put the sin you want. if a regular put what your characters job will be.[/size]
                [b]ɴᴀᴍᴇ[/b][size=10] first and last name of your character[/size]
                [b]ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ[/b][size=10] a link to your reserve image. no worries i will edit it, just link me to the image you want me to use. i'm only accepting anime images, no realistic or semi-realistic images please.[/size]

[b]sᴀᴍᴘʟᴇs[/b][size=10] a link to your samples[/size]

User Image
                ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
                [list][list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/JDjT045.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14]╭━━━━━━━━public records━━━━━━━━╮[/size]
                [list]
                [size=14] ⌠ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ⌡ :tab::tab::tab: [size=10]first middle last[/size]
                ⌠ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ⌡ :tab::tab::tab: [size=10]preferred name and or their pseudonym[/size]
                ⌠ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ⌡ :tab::tab::tab: [size=10]how they make money[/size]
                ⌠ᴀɢᴇ⌡ :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: [size=10]age[/size]
                ⌠ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ⌡ :tab::tab::tab: [size=10]month and day[/size]
                ⌠ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ⌡ :tab::tab::tab: [size=10]what they identify as[/size]
                ⌠ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ⌡ :tab::tab::tab: [size=10]height in feet and inches[/size]
                ⌠ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ⌡ :tab::tab::tab: [size=10]weight in pounds[/size]
                ⌠ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ⌡ :tab::tab::tab: [size=10]color of their eyes[/size]
                ⌠ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ⌡ :tab::tab::tab: [size=10]color of their hair[/size] [/size][/list]
                [size=14][color=white]..[/color]━━━━━━━━private records━━━━━━━━[/size][list][size=14]
                ⌠sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ⌡ :tab::tab::tab: [size=10]self explanatory[/size][/size][/list]
                [size=14]╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯[/size]

ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
                [list][list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/JDjT045.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14]╭━━━━━━━━━on the record━━━━━━━━━╮[/size]

[list][list][list][size=14] ⌠ʟɪᴋᴇs⌡
                [list][size=10]fill
                up
                don't
                add
                more
                okay[/size]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]⌠ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs⌡
                [list][size=10]fill
                up
                don't
                add
                more
                okay[/size]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]⌠ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇs⌡
                [list][size=10]don't
                add
                more
                okay[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
                [list][list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/JDjT045.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14]╭━━━━━━━━━off the record━━━━━━━━━╮[/size]

[list][size=14] ⌠ғᴇᴀʀs⌡
                [list][list][size=10]what they fear[/size]:tab:[size=9]and why they fear it[/size]
                [size=10]a second fear[/size]:tab:[size=9]and why they fear it[/size][/list][/list][/size][/list]
                [list][size=14] ⌠sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs⌡
                [list][list][size=10]a secret[/size]:tab:[size=9]and who knows if anyone[/size]
                [size=10]a second secret[/size]:tab:[size=9]and who knows if anyone[/size][/list][/list][/size][/list]
                [list][size=14] ⌠sᴄᴀʀs⌡
                [list][list][size=10]any important scar[/size]:tab:[size=9]how they got it[/size]
                [size=10]for no scars put none[/size]:tab:[size=9]then put none here...don't erase things[/size][/list][/list][/size][/list]
                [list][size=14] ⌠ʜᴀʙɪᴛs⌡
                [list][list][size=10]any unconscious habit[/size]:tab:[size=9]and why or when they do it[/size]
                [size=10]such as nail biting[/size]:tab:[size=9]when nervous. get me?[/size][/list][/list][/size][/list]

ᴘᴏsᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
                [list][list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/JDjT045.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14]╭━━━━━━━━━on the record━━━━━━━━━╮[/size]

[list][size=14] ⌠ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀʙʟᴇ ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇs⌡
                [list][list][size=10]list[/size]:tab:[size=9]definition[/size]
                [size=10]some[/size]:tab:[size=9]definition[/size]
                [size=10]good[/size]:tab:[size=9]definition[/size]
                [size=10]personality traits[/size]:tab:[size=9]definition[/size]
                [size=10]no more no less[/size]:tab:[size=9]definition[/size][/list][/list][/size][/list]

[list][size=14] ⌠ʀᴇᴘʀᴇʜᴇɴsɪʙʟᴇ ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇs⌡
                [list][list][size=10]list[/size]:tab:[size=9]definition[/size]
                [size=10]some[/size]:tab:[size=9]definition[/size]
                [size=10]bad[/size]:tab:[size=9]definition[/size]
                [size=10]personality traits[/size]:tab:[size=9]definition[/size]
                [size=10]no more no less[/size]:tab:[size=9]definition[/size][/list][/list][/size][/list]

erase this, but if you have trouble keeping your definitions short enough for the brackets you may move the second half of the definition underneath the first half.

ᴘᴏsᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ
                [list][list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/JDjT045.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14]╭━━━━━━━━━━in the past━━━━━━━━━━╮[/size]

[list][list][size=10]oh hai this is where you need to write a short bio about your character it
                can be boring it can be entertaining or heart-wrenching but try to hold
                back on making it too dramatic or too filled with home wrecking material.
                a basic and boring past is fine, try not to have to many murdered families
                and so on. but do make it unique to your character if you could. that would
                be nice. important events and maybe things that had an impact on your
                character should be included here. also if you could do you very best to
                keep this aligned and within the top and bottom brackets that would be
                uber swell my dearies. also if possible try not to drop below the picture
                i won't kill you if you do but things should continued to look nice if
                possible. i understand if you have trouble with it...i am having trouble
                with it right now.[/size][/list][/list][/size]

User Image

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

User Image

tab tab tab november
                .| S | M | T | W | T | F | S |
                | ₀₀ | ₀₀ | ₀₁ | ₀₂ | ₀₃ | ₀₄ | ₀₅ |
                | ₀₆ | ₀₇ | ₀₈ | ₀₉ | ₁₀ | ₁₁ | ₁₂ |
                | ₁₃ | ₁₄ | ₁₅ | ₁₆ | ₁₇ | ₁₈ | ₁₉ |
                | ₂₀ | ₂₁ | ₂₂ | ₂₃ | ₂₄ | ₂₅ | ₂₆ |
                | ₂₇ | ₂₈ | ₂₉ | ₃₀ | ₃₁ |

ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ, ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴛʜ

tab current events
                  tab tab ɴᴏɴᴇ

tab upcoming events
                  tab tab ɢᴇɴᴇᴠɪᴇᴠᴇ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ :: ᴅᴇᴄ 3ʀᴅ

User Image

₃₆°ƒ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀɪᴢᴢʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ.

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab ₁₂:₀₀ ᴘᴍ

User Image

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

Map of the Unnamed Quarter

tab upper class homes (1- 6)
                  tab tab ʜᴏᴜsᴇ - ᴍᴀxɪᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ʟᴇᴏɴ ᴅᴇ ʟᴀ ʀᴏᴄʜᴇ :: ʙᴀɴᴋᴇʀ

tab middle class homes (7- 14)
                  tab tab ʜᴏᴜsᴇ - ᴄʟᴀᴜᴅᴇʟʟ ᴍᴀʀɪᴜs-ɢɪʟʟᴇs :: ᴘʟᴀʏᴡʀɪɢʜᴛ
                  tab tab ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ₁₂ - ʙᴀʀɴᴀʙᴀs ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴄᴏɴʀᴏʏ :: ʀᴇsᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ

tab working class slums (15- 30)
                  tab tab ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ₁₇ - ғᴇʟɪx ᴊᴏᴇʟ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇʀ :: ᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ
                  tab tab ᴛᴇɴᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ :: ʀᴏᴏᴍ ₂₃ - sɪᴍᴏɴ ᴀɴᴛʜᴏɴʏ ᴅᴀᴠɪs :: ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ
                  tab tab ᴛᴇɴᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ :: ʀᴏᴏᴍ ₂₅ - ɢᴇɴᴇᴠɪᴇᴠᴇ ʀᴜᴛʜ ᴍᴇʀɪʟɪᴀ :: ᴡᴀɪᴛʀᴇss

User Image

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

prophasis's Fangirl