Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Explorer

YEW_D3S3RVaCR0WN_BEOTCH

ugh I know right!! tell me about it!

Yeah it so would! Because my guy ( which I can't decide if he looks more like a Elliot, Mason or Brandon) has never really had a close bond with his dad since he is all controlling and strict. But I feel like the mother would be more understanding even when the parents find out about their relationship. But omg the dad could so kick Dom out for a while just so him and Step Bro can't see each other and that's when it really starts to set in for Step Bro that he misses Dom and actually drives to his dad's house to see him. It'll be a rare moment where Step Bro actually hugs Dom and confesses that he misses him D : AND AW THEY ARE JUST TOO CUTE LOL

Step Bro is very experienced so he'll be showing Dom the ropes no problem xD
But I think that's a good place to start! He could be like "I saw how jealous you were when I was with June, touching her like this.." And then be wrapping his arms around Dom's hips all seductively and then bam kiss / make out scene but just as their trying to really get it on the mom or someone could walk in and they quickly move away from each other then the next morning my guy can be just smirking at Dom but OMG can you imagine him like teasing Dom under the table, like "accidentally" brushing his hand over his crotch and stuff?! xD HE IS SO PERVERTED not even gonna deny that hahahaha
I think that the Step Brother really is in love with Dom just is afraid to show him because he isn't used to expressing love though as the roleplay goes on, his affection will slowly come out and he is all about rough sex xD so Dom should probably expect a lot of that xD but then later on we can have lots of fluff too like them baking and stuff too, they'll just be that "couple" that has cute moments baking cakes and then him pushing Dom up against the counter and taking him right there with like icing on his nose or something, at least they'll put the whipped cream to good use hahaha okay I'll stop now xD

OHOHOH
what if like they sneak into a gay bar!! Some creepy guy could be coming on to Dom and. G guy just steps in and saves in, taking him home and just being so concerned, he can cuddle with Dom in his bed to make sure he feels safe <3

Yes! He is so yummy! Okay so yeah we can go with the younger looking pictures of him! That works for me! Fransisco is so yummy as well so I have no complaints with that either haha

I think that would be amusing if he didn't know!! And then my guy would get jealous of course and just hate anyone hitting / dating Dom lol so he'll go with the June to the summer event but be carefully eyeing Dom and Fransisco xD and if they get to close, he is always interrupting and just being an a** xD
im fluent in meowing

Sometimes I think it would be better if I was just asexual xD but seriously. . .I love him to death but sometimes I just feel like he'd be better off single. #TheStruggle

Personally, I like Brandon smile I really like that name A LOT all of a sudden! He def looks like a Brandon, though lol! I can imagine that during school, Dominick's notes were absolutely littered with capitol B's, 'Brandon' and hearts xD he's SUCH a girl lol! I'm pretty sure his bed sheets are bright pink and he has a poster of One Direction hanging in his new room lol! That's just how girly he is hehe! Dominick's mother ( I need to pick a name for her too ) is very loving, supportive, understanding, warm and basically the opposite of Brandon's father. I imagine she and Brandon will probably get along just fine after they get used to the idea of being related. As for Dominick and Brandon's father. . .I have a feeling they'll have a DIFFICULT time getting along. However, on my way to my parent's house, I envisioned as a "bonding" activity, that Brandon's father, aka Dom's step-dad, takes him car shopping since Dom has his license but not a car. I could see step-dad and Dom walking around a car lot and Dominick seeing a convertible like this and being all "Ooo that one's cute!!" and Step-dad would be like O_o "Cute? Yeah I guess. . .It's not really a man's car, though. . .B-but if you like it. . ." Back to the point, though. . .

If Brandon were to visit Dominick at his dad's house, it would make Dom so happy! I think, at first, he'd be confused. . .possibly hurt and angry but not necessarily angry or hurt by Brandon alone. When Brandon actually hugs him, I envision Dominick tearing up and being all "I missed you too." Although, I think he'd probably be crying for a lot of reasons. . .Brandon actually being loving and affectionate towards him would be a reason, the fact that his mother ALLOWED him to get kicked out and the fact that her new husband hates him would also be reasons for him crying. Although, I think it would be funny if, when Brandon shows up at Dom's dad's house, if Trent, Dom's older brother, played the 'protective older brother' role because I think at some point, Dominick will tell Trent about the whole "Brandon thing." and even though Dom and Trent aren't exactly close, that's something that will bring them closer together and instigate Trent's protective, older brother instincts.

Haha! I'm sure after the first few times, Brandon will have Dominick sighing his name wink because it will definitely hurt and be uncomfortable like, the first four or five times xD Hehehehehehehehe "Jealous? I-I wasn't jealous. . .Why would I be jealous? . ." Dom thinks he's been keeping his crush on Brandon a secret but it's so obvious. . .I'm sure even his own mom knows xD but I love that idea so much!! Dominick would be so confused yet so hot and bothered all at the same time. Then just as things are getting good and steamy between them, in walks mom xD talk about major boner killer. It would be funny if as she was walking out of the room, she gives both boys, like, a knowing wink xD but I'd rather have both parents clueless at first. Perhaps Dom's mom finds out and keeps it to herself because then, when step-dad finds out, shit would really hit the fan.

OHMYGOSHYES!!! Brandon should taunt and tease Dominick relentlessly at the most inopportune times like at family dinner! While they're all sitting around the kitchen table, Brandon starts casually giving Dom a hand job under the table xD talk about an interesting meal haha! Eventually, I could see Dominick growing confident/daring enough to start doing the same thing. They're so naughty, I love it xD Awwwwwww <3 baking together!! It's so gay, I love it lol! Maybe they get tasked with baking a birthday cake for someone and it ends up being their first, cute, couple-esque thing that they do together <3 ooooooo whip cream? Sounds like someone has some fantasies that need fulfilling wink jk lol! I love that idea, though smile so so much haha! It will be so cute, yet so totally hot xD

OMG xD it's so funny you say that because I used Dom in a previous group roleplay. Anyway, when Dominick was a freshman in high school, he was friends with a boy at their high school who dressed up in drag. Well they ended up sneaking into a gay bar and Dom ends up getting manhandled by a horny, older male. It would be like history repeating itself, although, it would mean much much more to Dom having Brandon there to comfort him instead of his drag queen friend. He'd probably be like "I'm never going to a gay bar ever again because the same shit happens every time."

Partying Explorer

YEW_D3S3RVaCR0WN_BEOTCH

literally that's the story of my life xD
sometimes you just can't live or without someone lol

I so think Brandon would slowly connect with her because he has always wanted that mother figure but I would imagine that it would be difficult for Dom and the dad because it's even difficult for Brandon and his own dad to bond xD especially after the relationships comes to light Brandon would actually fight his dad over Dom so Dom can come back home
After he visits Dom he would want to comfort him and just make him feel better <3
But it would be amusing if Trent gets all protective older brother on Brandon when he comes to visit Dom lol

Well how would you know?!?! ;D haha yeah they'll build up into this really sexual relationship and slowly let actually feelings settle in as well lol Brandon knows about the crush and totally uses it to his Advantage which is why he starts the sex and all but then he really starts to fall for him
I think the parents would be unknowing but the mom could find out first but keep it to herself because she just wants her boys to be happy <3

YESS HE WILL TEASE HIM SO MUCH in like the worst of times xD and once Dom gets comfortable and starts doing it to him as well, well it would certainly get Brandon by a pleasant surprises xD like Brandon giving Dom a full on hand job under the table and Dom's face getting so red, trying not to breath too hard and their mom and dad just study him like "um.. Are you feeling alright Dom?' Then Brandon being the little s**t he is "yeah Dom you alright?' Meanwhile he is increasing his speed / grip, and meanwhile Dom is literally about to blow like a volcano so he just stuffs back in his pants (barely) and rushes away from dinner table upstairs like "I need to to to the bathroom" xD and Brandon jus smirking calmly "I'll go check up on him" cause he is such a good step brother wink hahaha
Yay! Perfect! I think it would be so cute and hey we all have the whipped cream fantasy wink hahahaha!

Oh yeah! I remember that group roleplay actually and yeah it could totally work out like that! Brandon would so be over protective

Okay so I so want to start this now!
I think we're good for plotting now?
So should I make the thread and you start us off? If that's okay?
im fluent in meowing

THAT IS SO TRUE!!!! Speak the truth, sister! Speak the truth!!

It's good that Dominick's mother and Brandon will be able to bond easily. I think Dominick knowing that Brandon's step-dad is a major homophobe will immediately turn Dom off so he'd have no interest in bonding with Brandon's father making it even more difficult.

Awwwwww cry Brandon fighting for Dominick to come back will make him feel so warm and fuzzy inside. . .When he finds that out ( I'm assuming Brandon will tell him when he comes to visit him at his dad's house ) that Brandon stood up for him, I could see Dom telling Brandon that he loves him. Perhaps this could be the turning point in their relationship? Haha it would be SO funny to see Trent being all protective. He'd, like, stand in the doorway to keep Brandon from entering the house xD

I would know because I'm an s-l-u-t!! jk lol! I've only had sex with two people. . .one being a girl and the other being a boy. But enough about me! Hehehe! Brandon knowing about Dom's crush and using it against him makes this whole thing much better! Dominick crushing so hard on Brandon will make him powerless to Brandon's lustful ways wink like, I could see him trying to resist Brandon at times when he's angry with Brandon but failing miserably. He'll be like "No, Brandon, stop! I don't wanna. . .oooohhhhh that's my ear you're nibbling on."

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Oh my gosh that scene would be brilliant!! Dom would be trying to control his facial expressions and pleasure twitches but in the process, he'd be attracting more attention to himself which would cause both of his "parents" to be like "Are you okay?" lololol!! Then when Brandon is all "Yeah, Dom, you okay?" Dominick will just give him a death glare before he bolts up from the table and is all "I have to go to the bathroom. . .Diarrhea!" lol I can only imagine what Brandon would do to him in the bathroom when he's supposed to be "checking up on him" wink uuuugggghhhhh!! I definitely have a whip cream fantasy, for sure wink I'd even be happy to French kiss someone with a mouthful of whip cream but sadly that hasn't happened. . .which means I need to change that lol!

You are more than welcome to make the rp and I'll post first. I'm going to leave my parents house here shortly and then when I get home (its about an hour and a half drive) I'll start working on a post.

Partying Explorer

YEW_D3S3RVaCR0WN_BEOTCH

At that point he would have let his affections out for Dom more and he would really fight against the parents to let Dom move in and eventually he could move back? So yes it will be a huge turning point in their relationship. As for Trent I can imagine Brandon being all "uh.. so can I come in now..." Then he'd mess with Dom a little like "damn your older brother is pretty hot" xD

Brandon is so charming he knows how to get his way like Dom is just venting angrily at him and Brandon is like slowly kissing his neck and rubbing his sides all subtly, nibbling his ear hahahaha
Oh Brandon will so be helping Dom when he rushes from the dinner table to the upstairs bathroom wink all the parents hear downstairs are some loud thumps hahahaha

you better put it on the top of your list then!
It's pretty amazing , if I do say so myself wink

Okay here's the link to the thread that I will make pretty later so feel free to post whenever you get the chance
im fluent in meowing

So I was going to try and PM you but my computer is being retarded. I apologize because I probably won't have a post up until tomorrow. I've started working on one. . .I have all of a paragraph and a half written xD I also have yet to construct a posting layout lol!

Nevertheless, I just had a question. Are Brandon and June already dating or not? To me, it would be more dramatic if they weren't because I can imagine when Brandon finally asks June out ( Dom and Brandon have probably hooked up at least a couple of times by tat point ), June would call Dominick up and be like "GUESS WHAT!?!? BRANDON AND I ARE DATING!!! HE LITERALLY JUST ASKED ME OUT!" And Dominick would be like O_O "Wh-What?"

Anyway, like I said, I should have my post up by tomorrow evening biggrin

Partying Explorer

YEW_D3S3RVaCR0WN_BEOTCH

I think that would work best!
June and Brandon can start dating later on and it will cause more drama and conflicted feelings. Brandon probably thinks he can stop having the feelings of sleeping with Dom, by dating June but really that won't happen because he'll still feel for Dom lol

But okay sounds good! smile

Partying Girl

[enter]

[tab]hey there, hi there!!
              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hi there! My name is AccordingToKris but you can call me Kris, as you know (:
                      I stumbled upon your one x one search and thought to myself 'Hey. . .the FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS or Pregnancy Pairing sounded fab!
                      I am an Lit roleplayer and to prove it, here are my Samples.
                      I live in the Mountain Time Zone and am online Most of the time, between classes which means I can post as much as you can haha
                      And here's an interesting fact about me: We're already doing a one x one together! ( obviously ) but I really liked these idea and wanted to try and do this lol I understand if you don't want to do this with me since we're already doing one together, but I thought I'd give it a shot! BTW, I love you <3
AccordingToKris

I'd be more than happy to do either pairing with you even though we're already doing a one x one together smile speaking of. . .I will respond to your PM at some point AND post as Jeremy. Things have just been. . .difficult lately.

Do you have a preference towards either of the pairings??? I mean, with the way our current one x one is going, I'm sure we could do a lot with either one 3nodding

Partying Girl

YEW_D3S3RVaCR0WN_BEOTCH

Lol, don't worry about that lol I understand haha College is really harder than I thought and I'm
always studying and still have no friends lol

Umm I actually really liked both pairings for like different reasons. Like I've always wanted to a
Friends with Benefits kind of thing, kind of like how it was in Perks of being a Wallflower, and I
really wanted to do that with someone, but no one wanted to do that with me xp and then I've also
been craving a pregnancy one for a long time and I think it makes it like extra interesting in the
fact that it's not like a love story, just two idiots who got knocked up xp with that being said, I am a
bit more interested in the Pregnancy one, but I do like both ideas equally, and like you said we
could do a lot more with both lol xD

Mewling Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
[enter]

[tab]hey there, hi there!!
              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hi there! My name is infamous silhouette but you can call me raine, or beelzebub
                      I stumbled upon your one x one search and thought to myself 'Hey. . .the roadtrip sounded fab!
                      I am an lit? (everyone's opinion varies, so, like, idk?) roleplayer and to prove it, here are my samples.
                      I live in the pacific timezome and am online at least a couple minutes a day on my phone or tablet, 2-5 times a week for extended periods of time/on an actual computer which means I can post 2-4 times a week, depending on work/etc.
                      And here's an interesting fact about me: i can cinch a corset in around a minute, and i've read 'fight club' 10 times...i'm not very interesting ;/

AccordingToKris

OMG that was so me my freshman year of college D: I only had, like, one friend for the first semester and studied all the time. However, my second semester, I made quite a few friends but then most of them transferred to other schools after that but I still kept making friends after that so just give it some time. You'll get into the swing of it smile

LAME! That no one would want to do that pairing with you, that is. Nevertheless, if you have a slightly stronger interest in the pregnancy rp, then lets do that one smile I mean. . .who wouldn't want to get knocked up with Tom Daley's kid???

Just for your information and err'thang, Davyn happens to be Drew and Liv's youngest son xD buuuuut that's not important. Anyway, did you have any specific plot ideas in mind for this pairing? I know that I said I had several but I typed up these plots so long ago that, sadly, I can't remember what most of my ideas were. . .It was something to the effect of either Davyn having a girlfriend or the pregnant girl having a boyfriend or whatever.

Infamous Silhouette

Well hello there! Lol I wish I could cinch a corset in around a minute but I've never cinched one in my life so you not as uninteresting as you think lol!

Anyway! I'd be more than happy to do the roadtrip pairing with you. Only thing is, this is the pairing I had the least amount of plots for so if you had any plots/ideas/whatever for it at all, that would be great! The thing that appealed to me most about this pairing was the use of my character, Alex. . .I've used him before and he's one of my favorites xD

One thing I want to mention is that Alex and "BGFL" as I referred to him in the story description, seriously need to stop in Chicago on their way to San Francisco just because that's where Alex's mom, her husband and his half-sister live and I just kind of want to incorporate them briefly into the story. Idk why I want to do that. . .it's just a thing lol!

Partying Girl

YEW_D3S3RVaCR0WN_BEOTCH

Haha that's basically my, college life right now. I feel like my best friend is my political science
book lol, but at least I have my 1D concert to look forward to tomorrow lol

I know right!? I love Tom Daley! I saw him on celebrity juice the other day and thought he was just
The most innocent gay guy in the world ( compared to my gay best friend anyway lol )

Lol I figured he was considering his last name was "Callaway" haha I shaky has a plot similar to
That xp like my girl ( whoever she is ) is like you said, somewhat as popular as him, but more
Like of the stuck up and fake, like class president chastity circle type of girl and she has a boyfriend, and I pretty much for this plot from svu haha

Mewling Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
YEW_D3S3RVaCR0WN_BEOTCH

so, like, plot wise, last summer i roadtripped with my sisters, and the way we did it, was mapped a route, picked a few things we definitely needed to see/do, which i figure in this roleplay would be the major plot points, one of course being chicago, and then wherever else we deem super important, but we gave ourselves plenty of time in between main attractions to stop and dumb little stores and museums and stuff, which i figure we can make up as we go? so, like, the plot is pretty open and we can add in any crazy little experiences whenever we want while still driving towards our main plot points?

i have no idea if that made any sense, but yeah, haha. i feel like since they're rich private school boys, having them pass through these ridiculous little towns might be sort of funny, but besides that i think their relationship dynamic while traveling, like finding out new things about each other, might be more important than the actual locations they visit?

and lastly, i just wanted to run a few play-by's by you? and, like, if you hate all these, i have more, but since you said you were specific about models, i figured i'd get your opinion first.

for GBFL jake shortall, luke worrall, or tommy marr

and for the frat boy louis lemaire, tim borrmann, or ryan taylor
AccordingToKris

Youre going to see One Direction!? Im kinda jealous!! Youre going to SEE the guy who portrays Jeremy xD I saw Big Time Rush last summer lol! I went with my two best cousins and it was a blast so enjoy your 1D concert!! I want to hear all about it!

When I found out Tom Daley was dating a boy, I about fainted. It was like a dream come true!! Scratch that. . .it WAS a dream come true lol! He's, like, one of the top five guys on my "to do" list xD

yup yup! He is Drew and Liv's youngest son alright. . .when i first saw Tom Daley, like, ever, i was like ". . .He is the perfect combination of Drew and Liv appearance wise. . .he has to be one of their children!" but omg!! I love the idea of your girl being the different kind of popular: Class President, honor roll, purity ring type of girl and I think her boyfriend should be the same way. . .Maybe he's like super Christian status and what not? Therefore he and Davyn would already dislike one another which, as we all know, would create drama!!

with that in mind, since your girl is supposedly one of those fake popular girls, maybe she's been trying to convince her super religious boyfriend to bone her but because he's all Godly and what not, he wont do it until marraige so then that sorta leads into a small portion as to why your girl shacks up with Davyn and gets knocked up?

Infamous Silhouette

haha no no, i totally understand what youre saying. That being said, i suppose we should pick some major points/places for them to hit and then some minor ones that happen along the way? Oh, im sure the two of them stopping in tiny, little po-dunk towns would be hilarious because its likely that they'd stick out like a couple of soar thumbs xD like, them just stopping for lunch at a diner in some one horse town could probably be amusing because its something thats completely out of their element.

nevertheless, i think the places themselves will most likely dictate what happens to both boys and further determine what they discover about each other and themselves. A large part of that will and should also take place while they pass the weeks in San Francisco, you know what I mean?

as for the models you've chosen, i really like Jake for BGFL and Ryan for the frat brother smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff