Welcome to Gaia! ::

I figured that, since I may never actually make it to the big times, I should go ahead and live out my touring days......
Rules:
Basic Gaia Rules

Characters:
Lead Vocals - Candy Lorn
Backup Vocals -
Guitar - Meg Moondragon
Guitar 2 -A.J. Chandler
Drums - Angel McCloud
Keyboard - Esmeralda Lee
Bass - Kyo Black
Tour bus driver -
Band aids -
Groupies -
we can also meet any number of people along the way.... so yeah... have fun and ROCK ON!!!!
My profile:
Name: Meg MoonDragon
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Candy Lorn
Appearance:Tall and skinny with a curvy body.Blonde hair and blue eyes.
LEAD VOCALS!!
She slings her backpack over her shoulder and steps on to the tour bus... She sighs, "Bye home... for now." Her eyes light up as she sees the inside... "Wow! They have special rooms for all of us..." She looks into the room she is to share with the bass guitarist.... "sweet... amps and everything...... " She tosses her bag onto one of the beds and grabs a soda from the fridge as she waits for the others to arrive.

Fluffy Elder

Name:Angel McCloud
Appearance:He has light tan colored skin. He has icy blue colored eyes and black hair in a pony tail. He is 6'2" and weights 120. He is wearing a black shirt with a blue dragon on the front, baggy pants and tennis shoes. Also his right ear is pierced with a dragon earring
Drummer
Name: Kyo Black (though her mommy calls her Kyon-Kyon)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Instrument: Bass
Name: Esmeralda Lee
Appearance: Looks
Keyboard

Fluffy Elder

Angel on the bus and grabbed a soda from the fridge. "Hey." he said as he checked out his room. It had a drum set in along with a tv for him to watch while they're not performing on stage or just relaxing. He tossed his duffel bag on the bed and went up front to wait for the rest of the crew to come.
I want to be part of this thing but none of those options look appealing.
((double post stare ))
((PEOPLE ARE JOINING!!!! I must sound pathetic...... oh well!))
She hears voices outside the bus and sticks her head out the door, "Hey guys! CHeck this thing out!! IT rocks!!!!!" She pulls her head back in and runs around, excited to get on the road for the first tour.
"Maaaaa!" "Now, you're sure you have sunblock? You know you burn so easily. I swear, I may love your father but damn his Irish skin." "Ma-aaa! I gotta GO." Kyo Black's mother put her hands on her daughter's shoulders and kissed the top of her head. "Do you have your phone, Kyon-Kyon?" Kyo bolted towards the stairwell of the tour bus, her over-packed bag flying behind her. "DON'T FORGET TO CALL TONIGHT, KYON-KYON!" Something that sounded quite like a scream came from the bus.

Fluffy Elder

"Keep, your pants on Meg." he said and usually didn't call her that unless he wanted her to calm down and chill. He would use her full name but it is rare for him to get that ticked to do it.
Candy climbed aboard the bus and looked around. She grabbed a bottled water and threw her bag down. "Nice.."
She runs over to Kyo, "Guess what.... We're rooming together.... we've got amps and stuff set up already....." She dashes to the driver's seat ,"Man, if the driver doesn't show up soon, I'm gonna drive this thing!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff