Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jazeraint's Queen

Smitten Loverboy

13,075 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
      User Image
                    There was an unusual silence that hung in the air as Valerie stepped out of her room and into the living room. Both it and the kitchen were empty. She could almost smell bacon, or hear her father flipping through the newspaper with the News going on in the background. She could almost hear the two of them flirting back and forth over coffee and toast. But all that was gone. Her mother was currently staying at the hospital undergoing treatment for her cancer, and her father? He was probably at the hospital with her still, if not had managed to slink to work. And Valerie? Valerie was left alone at the house.
                    Walking across the hardwood floor, Valerie entered the kitchen and made herself a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea. She stood there at the sink and finished off the bowl, washed and dried it, before putting it back where she had found it in the first place.
                    Leaning back against the counter, Valerie stared absent mindedly at the fridge covered in pictures, magnets, and drawings as she sipped at her tea. The emptiness of the house crept in slowly. At first Valerie hadn’t noticed it, but now? Now she noticed every second of their absence. The house was once filled with joy, and laughter, and fun times. Now all she could do was remember them. It was like her entire world had been ripped out from under her, and everyone was too busy scattering about to realize she had fallen, and needed help getting back up. But...Valerie didn’t know if she wanted to get back up. That meant dealing with things she wasn’t ready to yet….dealing with the idea that...maybe…..

Valerie finished off her tea, rinsed her cup, and put it back into the sink before she walked back down to her bedroom. She stopped only briefly to check the time before she stepped into the bathroom across the hall and got into the shower. She took little time in washing her hair, lathering up her body in soap, and rinsing off before she shaved her legs and underarms. Ug. Being a girl was a hassle sometimes. She couldn’t wait till winter where she could just wear long pants the entire time and not have to worry about shaving her legs if she didn’t feel like it. And most of the time? She didn’t feel like it. Shaving her legs meant coming face to face with the scars on her thighs she was trying to keep secret. It meant coming face to face with a real problem for her, that she tried her best to ignore. But it was hard to ignore the lines across her thighs. It was hard to ignore the pain she felt when she nicked out. It was hard to ignore how much she wanted to increase that pain...because it was the first thing she’d felt all day aside from empty loneliness..
                    The clear water was soon stained pink….small streams of red ribboned down the drain. It was all she could do to feel. Feel anything now a days. With Vince, he helped, but...what could she do? There were only so many options for her now. The things she once loved now felt dull and mundane to her. She wanted to feel again….but then she didn’t. She didn’t want to feel the pain that would follow along with it. The one she couldn’t control…

Valerie finished her shower, dried herself off, wrapped her thighs and slipped into her outfit for the day. The tights she wore got darker around her thigh area, hiding her scars rather well. It was the only way you’d get her to wear a skirt now a days. And it was too hot not to.
                    Val took a couple more minutes to sit herself on the bathroom sink while she did her make up, and played with her hair till she thought she looked presentable, and then she walked back to her room and picked up her bag for school. It wasn’t much longer after that, that Valerie grabbed up her keys and walked out the door. She made sure to lock up behind her, not sure if her Father would be home when she got back or not. She highly doubted it, and walked down the driveway.
                    She got a ride to school from a rather good friend, Vince, and then found herself a seat in the cafeteria. It was too early for her to think still, and she just sat herself down at some table, pulled out her sketch book, and went to town. She was surprised she could still draw at this point. She didn’t feel much as of late, and that was the whole point of art for her before hand; it made her feel, express..She didn’t know anymore. Either way, she missed how things used to be, and she would have given up anything to feel like that again. To forget about her worries, and just...live a little more. But it didn’t seem like that was going to be happening a whole lot. Valerie just had to put on a brave face and keep going. For mom. For Dad. For her friends. For herself.
                    #7d1b7e & #2d123f
                    Quote:
                    Finally got Valerie done. smile Woo~ Now everyone is posted for 8D HASA!Outfit || Theme || Profile
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

NICOLAS ANTONIO VALENS
THE "REFORMED" PLAYBOY

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Unfortunately, getting a little fresh air didn't seem as if it was going to happen for Nico anytime soon. Instead of riding out today how he had planned countless of times, it was beginning to feel like it was going to be one of those days where everything was about to go to s**t. He could feel it, deep within his bones. A place where the coke that was streaming through his body couldn't touch. A somewhat of an eerie feeling, he couldn't quite point out what it was, until someone bumped into him in the hallway. However it wasn't just any someone. It was one of the last people he wanted to see, yet somehow, she had managed to sneak her way in. Kennah Jackson. She was Nico's weakness, his ex-lover and his downfall all intertwined into one and now, she was standing right before him, looking like a dear caught in the headlights. She uttered his name and he spared her a two second glance before averting his eyes. He couldn't look at her. Hell, he didn't even know what to say, not that he wanted to anyway because what would've came out of his mouth could have started a whole different ballgame with no innings.

Like a coward, he allowed the noise in the hallway to drown them out. Maybe, if he didn't move, she wouldn't see him anymore. It was a stupid idea, but right about now, he would try anything to get out of attempting a conversation with her in public. Not when there were too many eyes lurking, waiting for the right moment to start a fire that would spread through the school in a minute tops. Nico didn't even notice that she dropped her phone, and as he watched her retrieve it, he couldn't help but feel a little cold about her not calling him at least once before he left. She of all people knew what had happened and what was happening to him to some extent after he had went to see her that night he "vanished". When he had got back, and checked his phone, and halfheartedly expected to hear a voice-mail or see a text from her, his friends left them, but he received nothing. Not a damn thing which said a lot that he chose to ignore at the time. That is, until Adam came into the picture to break up their awkward reunion. Jesus, where the hell where these people coming from? Nico was about to take his interruption as a way to escape, although when Adam turned to address him, he felt a tick click in his jaw as a sour taste filled his mouth. Was this kid serious? "Don't worry about me. I got that covered." Finally, he found his voice! Right in time for Kennah's knight in shinning armor to request some alone time with her. Not that it bothered him....okay maybe just a little. At first it didn't because he knew they were friends and all, but the way Adam started to tend to her as if she was a wounded kitten was beginning to get under his skin. Not to mention, the relief that shone through Kennah's eyes at being saved from the Big Bad Wolf, that was him. Whatever. With her gone, his nerves could get back to acting right.

Although, none of them were going anywhere. In the midst of it all, he had failed to notice his ex-teammates surround them in a circle before Regi broke the barrier to step forward. Making his presence known, as he wore the coldest smile on his face, while the glare he he held them to caused a chill to go down his spine. Luckily for him, he paid more attention to Kennah who huddled closer to Adam as if that was going to protect her from his cousin's wrath. The tension around them got thick, real fast. As the hallway quickly fell to a hush. Great, now everyone and their momma was about to watch this showdown happen. It was exactly what he needed to please his parents and show them how much he's changed. A fight on his first day back.

Again, where the hell were these people coming from? The ******** sky!

"Well looky here guys, if it isn't Richard Simmons, Mary Magdelene and the Back Stabber, all together again. " He bitterly called them out. Earning the hype from his teammates who egged him on. "If I were you Adam, I would keep my mouth shut. This doesn't involve you." To his right, Jared swiftly crowded Adam's space, as if daring him to try something let alone, make a move. Secretly Nico hoped that he would, because a distraction was what he wanted but wasn't going to get. 'Come on Adam, be brave.' Or not. If the guy did try, it would just be stupid enough to get himself jumped which was why Nico chose his next set of words carefully. "Hey, cousin. I've missed you so much." The sarcasm in his voice could be heard from a mile away. Alright, maybe he should have put some truth behind those words instead of digging his already deep grave closer to hell. But was it really going to change anything? Of course not. Not where Regi was concerned. He could hear the death toll now, ringing in three....two........

COMPANY: d**k OF A COUSIN, HIS CRONIES, ADAM, AND KENNAH
MOOD: ANNOYED AS ********
ATTIRE: EMBARRASSING

User Image

REGINALD EMILE DAVENPORT
THE SELFISH TRI-ATHLETE

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I really need to get new friends.

Or at least, someone better than Benji, who for the last ten minutes couldn't find anything else to talk about other than the new wave of freshman a** coming into the school. I liked him and all, but there were times, like now, where he would agitate the hell out of me. Talking about nonsense where I couldn't find any ******** to give. I got it. The chicks were hotter this year, but lets face the facts here. None of them were on my level or dare I say close to it. They were mediocre in comparison, and frankly, no one could touch this face. Honestly, it should be a crime for someone to look as hot as me. To be as devilish and charming beyond words that only a mere feeling can describe. Suffice it to say, I'm God's gift to humanity, and the fairest one in the land. Formed in a succulent package and dressed to the nines all courtesy of my little sister, Nelly, who helped pick out my outfit for the first day of school, or should I say kingdom? It doesn't really matter. In and outside of this place, I ran things with my team as backup and this year wasn't going to be any different from the last. There might be a change up in friends if Benji kept it up, other than that, it will still be the same. Hmmm, maybe I should move Micky up in the ranks, give him a chance this time around. Then again, I can't say that I liked the guy other than for decoration. Naw, Benji was good...for now.

"Mmm mmm MMMMMM! Damn, if only I was fifteen again, then dating them won't be such a crime." Benji groaned, like the dog he was and for the upteemth time, my gaze found the ceiling instead of the mirror in my locker. Really, this guy was testing my last nerve.

"I already have my pickings for the week." Chase, our team's runningback chimed in.

I was surrounded by horn dogs and if it wasn't for the fact that they could catch a ball on the field and drive it home, then things would be different to say the least. The dynamic was just off, because some jackass was late, yet he called himself my right-hand when he didn't know how to tell time. When I see Jared, I swear I was going to wring his god damn neck! Though for now, I needed some me time with my mirror. As always, what stared back was pure perfection. Not a wrinkle in sight or a strand out of place on my head. Just the way I like it, until a commotion coming down the hallway furrowed my brows, causing a dent to to mare my face. "Who the hell is that ******** with my face?!" I barked at my teammates, slamming my locker in the process to stared down the son of a b***h who ruined my face time.

"I don't know, but it looks like someone lit a fire under Jared's a**." Mickey laughed, until he meet my expression. "My bad, cap."

Ignoring his lack of apology, I glance down to the hall to see none other than Jared rushing through the mass of students. He seemed eager about something, which better be damn good or else he was going to get what he so damn deserved. "You better have a good ******** reason for being late." I informed him when he came to a stop by my locker. It took him a moment to catch his breath, too long might I add because it made me wait, and lets not forget annoyed when he failed to tell me who he saw. It was like he wanted me to guess it, which didn't make sense because last time I checked, I couldn't read ******** minds! This is why I needed new friends, because the ones I had were all dumbasses!

"If you don't tell me who you saw in the next second, I'm going to punch you through a ******** wall! Got it! " Sure enough, that snapped him out of it. "Nico! I saw Nico. Your cousin is back." Did I mention my friends could be hilarious when they want to be? I burst out laughing at the revelation and so did everyone else except Jared who looked confused. Come on, did he think that I was stupid? There was no way in high hell that my a*****e of a cousin was back in town, let alone school for that matter. He wasn't smart enough or even bold to try that after the asswhopping I gave him when he stuck that knife in my back. No, the last I heard he was off with Jesus, camping in the woods. Not back in
                      Canyon High. "Jared, that's funny. You should be a comedian on the side." Patting him on the shoulder, I shook my head at him, whom by the way still wasn't laughing. Why the hell wasn't he laughing?

"Uh, Regi that wasn't a joke." He stated carefully, swallowing the lump in his throat. "I found him in Mr. Kroger's homeroom trying to hide."

For a moment, I studied him. Looking for any chance of a falter or hint of a lie when my left eye started to twitch. Jared was telling truth. It should have made me feel better to know that my friend wasn't bullshitting me, but then the thought of Nico coming back, caused my hands to ball into fists and my spine to stiffen. I could feel my temperature rising and so did my teammates who all took a cautious step back, and for good reason. They felt the storm brewing and heard the fatal sound of my knuckles cracking under the pressure. Little did they know, this was only the beginning.

"Show me."

In a blink of an eye, we were all rounding the corner of Mr. Kroger's classroom, ready to paint a ******** blue when a new obstacle positioned itself in my way. It appeared as if God was on my side rooting for me, because instead of running into my cousin, he almost dropped my ex of slut Kennah Jackson into the mix. Just like that, I got a two for one special and didn't even know it. Sadly, the only one who saw us coming was that punk Adam who tried to usher Kennah away, but that wasn't about to happen. Like the soldiers they were, my teammates had surrounded the three of them like prey, blocking their chances of escape before I stepped forward to personally welcome them to their new Hell. Honestly, I could take Nico being back. I mean, I would be lying to think that he would never show his face again but Kennah? That was a different story. With the way her old man reacted when I told him how much of a whore she was by ******** my own cousin and the entire football team in an ultimate gang bang that would shame even the unholiest of souls, I figured she was locked up in a cave somewhere. Or better, dead to the world. She would've been better off dead than showing her face, but not that she had, she was going to regret every second from the moment she woke up this morning. "Well looky here guys, if it isn't Richard Simmons, Mary Magdelene and the Back Stabber, all together again." Referring to Kennah as the whore in the bible, was befitting. After all, it was just one of the many names swimming around the school for her. Adam moved to speak out of turn, but my hand beat him to it. Whatever he had to say could be said to my hand because I wasn't listening. If anything, he had no say in any of this. "If I were you Adam, I would keep my mouth shut. This doesn't involve you." On cue, Jared took care to hone in on him in case he tried to throw in his two cents that weren't worth a damn thing. It wouldn't even be enough to buy back Kennah's dignity that he attempted to defend.

From the corner of my eye, I watched Nico remain mute. Not surprisingly he was going to watch his little b***h take whatever I gave her. I always knew he was a coward. "Kennah, Kennah, Kennah." I song her name, taking a menacing step forward. "You know you done ******** up right? And to think that the first person you run to would be this a*****e." Just like Nico, I expected her to say nothing and as I assumed, her mouth didn't move. But my cousin? Apparently, he forgot the simple rule of not to speak unless spoken to. However what he said, caused a brow to lift in confusion. "What?" The feeling wasn't mutual. I didn't miss him at all. Why would I anyway? Yet, after a few seconds had passed, I finally realized he was being sarcastic. He thought playing would me would be funny. It wasn't. Turning my discontent onto him, I sized him up. "Hm, funny guy now. Lets see how long your gonna be laughing when I done with you and this b***h here."

"Really? If she's the b***h then I guess that makes you a mutt for dating her as long as you did. Back off Regi, she didn't say s**t to you."

Oh, but what she did was so much more than words could tell. And to have Nico defending her, irked me even more. "Or what?" I provoked, knowing good and well he wasn't about to do anything. "You're going to break my face?" Chuckling at his lack of a threat, I shook my head at the three of them. "Don't worry, I'll let you two enjoy a moment of piece before I end the both of you." Most specifically Kennah, because there was only so much I can do to family before our parent's butted in. Then again, I couldn't let them go without one more for the road. Closing the small distance between Kennah, I bent down to whisper into her ear, low enough so that only she could hear my threat. "When I'm done with you, the only bed you're going to be sleeping on is a cot outside of a shelter." Kissing her temple, I straightened up just in time to see the princess to the throne making her way over. Gorgeous as ever, Nelly held the power to draw a man's attention to her without saying a word. Her chiding me however about starting stuff in school, was uncalled for. In return, I rolled my eyes at her. "I'm not doing anything but welcoming the forgotten back." Women. They were always sticking their noses where it shouldn't be, and this time was the wrong time to intervene! As soon as she showed up, Nico went the other way as Adam and Kennah did a little dance with my teammates who messed with them by blocking each step they tried to take. "Fellas you can let them go, we'll be seeing them soon anyway." Offering Kennah one last "smile", I focused my attention back on my sister who's mouth was moving a mile a minute with the word 'like' being thrown around every millisecond. After a while, I drowned her out because I couldn't keep up at all.

Around us, the crowd began to die down and through the mass, a red head caught my eye. Off by the lockers, she was speaking with Felix and for the life of me, a name wasn't coming to me. She had to have been new, because I would've known someone as pretty as her. The fact that Felix seemed to know her without telling me took ten points off our friendship. What was he hiding her or something? "Yeah, yeah, who's that?" Cutting my sister off, I asked her the one question I knew she had the answer too because if their was anything she knew well, it was gossip and females. "The redhead, who else would I be talking about?" Nudging my chin towards the girl, Iike I figured, she was in fact new to the school. Now I just had to get the lowdown on her and Felix's relationship.

COMPANY: THE WHORE, THE DRAG, THE LEECH MY CREW & MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER
MOOD: ANNOYED
ATTIRE: LOOKING LIKE A MODEL STRAIGHT OUT OF GQ. THANKS, SIS

OOC: Regi's POV for the wiiiiiiin! xDD

Naughty Wife

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
User Image

Say something stupid

More than ever Kennah wanted to say something, anything to get rid of that sinking feeling she was having, it was like being at that party again. Everything was going in slow motion, Nico was peeking glances at her, her heart wouldn't stop pounding in her chest. All the while her subconscious was telling her how forbidden this was, there were so many what if's. What if Regi found out? What if she hurt him? What if Nico wasn't as gentle as she first thought him to be, but the urge was there and then the rest spiraled out of control leaving her heart heavy and her mind totally numb. This was what Nicolas did to her, he numbed her so she could forget all the things Regi forgot to keep tabs on. 'Sorry babe, big game tomorrow you understand right?, sure she did, just like every other time he choked up some sorry a** excuse to feed to her. It was always something, she wasn't that boring was she? She was cheer captain for christ sake! She was the 'it' girl and everyone was jealous when she and Regi roamed the halls.

She supposed it happened to every girl like this some way or another, the popular girl falls for the bad boy, or at least in Nico's case, he was the bad boy that no one knew about. But more importantly he was the only boy, besides Adam that seemed to give two shits about her feelings. Meanwhile her boyfriend was off gallivanting being mister 'wonderful', she sighed then when Nico said nothing. Maybe Adam was right, running to Nico behind Regi's back was one step in the wrong direction, but allowing herself to give it her all was the biggest step in the wrong direction. Now here she was feeling like a complete jackass, while deep down inside she was praying he would say something. Naturally he was as mute as his cousin, he had nothing to ******** say, not even a 'how the ******** are you' hell she would have even sufficed for a blow out name calling.

But there was nothing.
                                                                                    Not a goddamn thing.

"Kennah!"

She blinked, not really registering the voice until she felt her stomach do somersaults as Adam lifted her up into the air and spun her, "Where have you been? Missed you around here," he demanded to know, as he fired off another question and then set her down. He hadn't lost his touch, for that she was slightly grateful. Her lips parted as she searched for the right answers, one that would suffice for now while Nico was behind her. As she thought up an excuse Adam swept a strand of hair gently from her face before shifting into jerk mode, his sole target was standing right behind her. What was she doing? Awkwardly standing there? Shouldn't she be standing up for him? "It was an accident," She managed to find her voice finally, "I ran into him." She added as Adam complimented the girl behind Nico.

Turning she stuffed her cellphone into her pocket and then encircled her hands around her coffee cup, at least until Adam reached for one. Apparently he needed to speak to her in private, warning butterflies danced inside her stomach as she eyed Nico, testing his reaction to Adam's request. When he offered none she felt that sinking feeling all over again, why wasn't he willing to fight for her? he certainly had no problem when she was dating Regi. Taking Adam's hand she intended to allow him to lead her away, however before they could leave the last person she wanted to see showed his face. Her hand fluttered away from Adam's, she didn't need Regi lashing into Adam she had already done enough damage to peoples lives.

Her ex, Reginald Davenport naturally he made his entrance known in the most condescending manner possible, knocking down Adam, herself and Nico all in one blow. She waited with baited breath as she stood next to Adam, the cofffe cup in her hand trembling slightly. How much more was Regi willing to take? He had already stolen her father's affection, it was apparent what her and Nico shared was buried too. She lost her good name and cheer position, somehow she was all the way at the bottom of the food chain too labeled favorably to her ex's liking. Pushing past Adam and Nico she moved to the front where unfortunately for her Regi stepped forward. "You know you done ******** up right? And to think that the first person you run to would be this a*****e." Wow, he was really going to go there? As if she planned running into Nico, in fact as she mentioned to Adam it was an accident.

"Hm, funny guy now. Lets see how long your gonna be laughing when I done with you and this b***h here."

"Really? If she's the b***h then I guess that makes you a mutt for dating her as long as you did. Back off Regi, she didn't say s**t to you."

Kennah's jaw dropped a little towards Nico's defense, where was his vocal cords when they were by themselves? Closing her mouth she remained silent, choosing not to egg on Regi anymore than Nico had already. All she wanted was for him to just leave, hadn't he caused her enough humiliation? Apparently not considering he kept on with the 'b***h' retorts, her eyes narrowed offering him a hooded glare, she could be a b***h if she really wanted him to be. But before she could say a word comeback wise he was in her face making a threat, "When I'm done with you, the only bed you're going to be sleeping on is a cot outside of a shelter." With that he kissed her temple, it was a mockery of course. Her jaw clenched, those narrowed eyes zoned in on her ex. Her lips pursed into sneer, she moved to grab his arm when she stopped waltzing down the hallway in their direction with something to say was Channel, his sister. A smirk toyed with Kennah's lips as she grabbed Adam's hand and made an attempt to leave the scene. Too bad his croonies wouldn't let them, really? Finally Regi casually allowed his jerks to let them through.

You know what he wasn't god! Releasing Adam's hand she shoved her coffee into his empty hands and then made a beeline for Regi and Channel, surprisingly she pushed passed one of his jocks that seemed to have missed her approach, snatching Reginald's arm she spun him around. Her eyes narrowing into a hooded glare, "Talk all you want Regi, the reality of the matter is you just can't stand to be beaten, otherwise you wouldn't be making such a stink about all this." Takes a menacing step of her own, despite their height differences her sever posture made up the difference. "Face it it kills you that you used to be number one, that you used to be the attractive to me." She pushes him back a step towards his sister, her eyes cold as she musters up the last of what she has to say. "Call me Mary, but I'd rather be a Mary than a 'has been' go choke on that" Satisfied with herself she made to leave when she heard Channel. Her narrowed eyes swiveled towards the female, "Pretty sad when you can't fight your own battles, you need your little boys to guard you and a sister to fight your battles, how grown up." Her response was all for Regi, but she was locked onto Channel. Ignoring what she had to say she rolled her eyes and made her way towards Adam, as she went she realized Nico had disappeared.

Great, better for her anyways a lot of good he did her, she felt angry now and not because Nico decided to disappear, she felt angry because she had ignorantly allowed her ex to get under her skin, even if it did feel real good. She could feel tears coming on as she marched by Adam and grabbed his empty hand, leading him away from her ex she guided him towards a more secluded area outside. Once outside she backed into the corner and released Adam's hand, her fingers pinching the bridge of her nose as she tried to force her tears back. "He came to my house and told my dad I slept with the whole football team, my own father disowned me and sent me away to my aunts." She spoke bitterly, sniffling she glanced up at Adam and then finally threw her arms around his neck and hugged him. "My father hates me Adam, he pulled my name from the cheer team and took away everything all summer." She whispered as she hugged him tighter, she wanted so badly to cry but she wasn't about to let Regi win.

Quote:
                                                                                    Location: outside in the rain under an awning near the back of the school
                                                                                    Company: adam
                                                                                    Threads: look at me
                                                                                    OOC: Phew! one more

User Image

Junior year was upon her, finally. She could not be more anxious as the family driver, Demitri, chauffeured the two Davenport siblings to their first day back to Canyon High for the start of the school year. She knew this was a big year for her brother. His last turn on the thrown which would be handed down to her when he graduated. The countdown had begun. She even tweeted about it this morning. "Ready to make another epic entrance, Reg? This time around, you'll be able to breath easier with them out of your hair," she referred to the ghosts of junior year past. The look he gave her was a mix of good and bad signals. "What? I was just implying that the worst was over," she said, rounding her thumbnail with her trusty nail file. Looking upward when the car went over a bump, she caught a flash of apologetic green hues in the rearview mirror. "You can't help it, Demi. Just warn me next time. Oh, I asked mamá to bump up your pay for fixing the headlights on my car for me. If she forgets, remind me and I'll write out a check for you after school," she said, adjusting her position in her seat to be more comfortable. Leather seats and hot weather did not mix. The cool air conditioning helped only so much.

It wasn't long before the silver Lexus had pulled into the school parking lot. Her pink and gold trimmed aviators slid down from atop her head to the bridge of her cute widdle nose. She could already hear the hooting and woofing noises coming from her brother's teammates from outside the car, while all windows were up. "Your loyal monkeys await," she teased Regi, watching him nod at his crew. She removed her belt and grasped his arm before he could open his door. "One thing before we step out on that concrete. If you as so much use my products on your mane again, your junk will go from an outie to an innie, kay?" she warned him with a promising, devious Cheshire cat-like grin, loosing her grip on his arm. Oh she would do worse than that if she had to. Only out of love of course. "Love you," she laughed, climbing out of the car and shut the door. "Adieu Demitri! Gracious! " she waved at their most devoted employee ever. An amuse curve of her plump lips drew while her brother pleaded innocent to her accusation. "Yeah, well that's nice and all Reg, but we both that was a new bottle. I bought it with you yesterday," she reminded him, patting [rather harshly] on his shoulder. "I suppose I can forgive you.." she said, waving at his teammates before beaming back at him. "..but it'll cost you." That gleam in her eyes behind the soft gold lens would sent him a signal that she meant business. He knew better than to raid her bathroom, but at least he smelled pretty.

"Boys," she greeted the biggest a** kissers on the planet. All summer, the team was practically living in their house, raiding the fridge almost every afternoon, disturbing her beauty sleep and worst of all, spying on her. She hated them all for it, too. No quiet date nights without a monkey on her back. It sucked being a Davenport sometimes. "Benji, my favorite," she smiled, kissing him square on the mouth. Poor guy looked ready to wet himself. She didn't have to look back at her brother to know he was pissed. Rule numero uno: no contact between sister and teammates. No and's, if's or but's about it. "Relax Reg, I was just thanking this idiot for ruining my dates the last two nights in a row!" she hissed, flicking him on the forehead. Served him right. "Next time either of you choose to embarrass me--oh, you better be wearing cups when I catch you.." she threatened them with a daring stare. Good for you, Nells. Way to stick it to them she congratulated herself as she turned to leave.

The crowd parted like the Red Sea the moment her aviators revealed two mocha brown pools and pearly whites flashed at familiar and not so familiar faces. She tucked her prized sunglasses between her cleavage, overlooking the hallway. Almost every glance flickered in her direction was readable. She didn't have a hard time sorting out the lovers and the haters. Not at all. However, she was in no mood to play the b***h this morning. She had business to attend to after all. She moved through the hall, careful not to scuff up her new shoes while keeping a fierce composure. Her lips curved as she passed familiar faces, smirking at a certain male scarfing down a candy bar like a vacuum. "Easy on the sugar, Judy," she advised Judas. Like hell she'd listen to a word she said, but hey, if he wanted to turn into 'pizza face', by all means, she'll buy him a chocolate Jacuzzi. One less dude for Regi to worry about, competition wise. Her steps picked up, ready to embrace one of her most loyal teachers when she spotted her bestie nearby. "Rora!!" she screamed, hopping next to the blonde. "Hehe, did I, like, startle you?" she giggled, studying her friend's face. "Hm, sunglasses inside? Isn't that, like, a bit daring for yo--hey! are those mine?" the brunette snapped, swiping the frames off her friend's face faster than lightning. She examined them for a moment then chuckled, "Nope. My mistake," she apologized, handing them back to Aurora.

"Ooh, girl, like, how many times do I have to, like, lend you my concealer?" she tutted, shaking her head as she began sifting through her bag. No friends of hers would have dark circles under their eyeballs. After loaning the blonde the concealer tube and a mirror, Chanel began to interrogate the cheer captain. "So, like, what's with the raccoon eyes? Were you on, like, a date or something? Who is he? Tell me!" she insisted, prepared to grill Aurora for keeping it from her. They are best friends and best friends tell each other everything. Whilst waiting on an answer, it was apparent that the brunette wasn't paying much attention. She didn't mean to. It was all that....noise. Ugh, she hated background chatter. "Hold that thought," Chanel said, whipping around. Her jaw clenched at what she saw taking place right under her nose. "[******** my life! What are they doing here?
                                                                                    " she asked out loud, flipping her hair back as she glanced at Aurora. "I can see Regi's nostrils flaring already," she joked, excusing herself. Boy, oh, boy. This was a fine sight to see. The enemies were back without warning. Kennah was not much of a surprise as Nico was, only because his parents never clued them in on their son making a comeback, unlike the church getup. Did the house catch on fire? Who walked around looking like that?

"Modeling off the official uniform of 'my dad's a lawyer', are we? Must say it's not your best look, cuz," she quietly teased her favorite cousin, nudging his shoulder. "I can't believe you're here again. What did you do now?" she quizzed him, wondering why her aunt and uncle allowed him to show his face again. Honestly, she hated having to give him a hard time. He had to learn from his mistakes, right? However, she refused to let him walk around in church gear. She tucked a pen out from her left bra cup and took his hand, jotting down some numbers. She rolled her eyes as his fingers tensed. "Relax, Nico. This is a combination to locker three-six-four. I keep spare clothes in their for Reg. You can borrow them if you want," she said, feeling Jared's eyes on her. 'Bite me' she mouthed at him, pushing herself between the group. "Reg, really? You,like, kick her out and already your, like, back to fawning over her?" she shook her head, pushing one of the jocks out of her personal space. They just can't help themselves, but who could blame them? "Just back off. She ain't a threat to you anymore," she said, glancing back at the other brunette over her shoulder. She knew the damage Kennah had done to her brother. She had to see it all summer long. And for that, Chanel simply refused to let one chick [or any chick for that matter] get under her brother's skin like that.

Still toe to toe with him, Chanel had every intention to cure him from 'douchebag syndrom'. That is until Kennah grew a pair, so to speak. Chanel was shocked. Not only did that rude little brat ignore her dismissal, but she flat out talked down to her older brother? I don't think so. "You know what, Kennah? [********] you! You, like, broke my brother's heart, you know? I mean, he's been so out of it. I could hire a strip club to show up at the door and he still sits there, talking about you. Day and night, night and freakin day! Like you wanna talk about loyal, there you go! God, you're so stupid!" she screeched, trying very hard not to smack the little wench when she rightly had it coming to her. She messed with her brother and family. Kennah knew what she signed up for. Chanel tried to warn her before, but she believed in letting the pieces fall where they may. Karma was a b***h and it was only a matter of time it that she [and Nico] paid their dues. Before she could grill the girl any further, Kennah was gone, taking Adam with her. Good riddens! "Dios mío, Reg! Like, what is wrong with you?" she snapped. "I told you this was, like, not the best way to handle them. Do you, like, wanna piss them off? Use you effin' pokerface!!" she barked at him. "Honestly, I'm, like, about this close to laughing because, like, you see her and all you do is, like, stand there, calling her names and, like, being an a*****e? Come on! You can, like, do way better! You're a Davenport for crying out loud!! " she cried, wanting to literally knock some sense into him the second she lost his focus. Seriously?

"Regi!" she snarled, snapping her fingers at him. It took a few seconds, but got his attention again long enough to be quizzed about someone in the hall. Chanel rolled her eyes, "Who's who? What are you talking about?" she whined, losing patience with him rather quickly. He mentioned a redhead and a light bulb turned on. Following his gaze, Chanel spotted the new girl, Cambrie...........Cambrie something. She was bad at remembering last names. "Ah, you just might have a chance, bro. She doesn't know you yet," she laughed. "Her name's Cambrie. I haven't heard much about her background, but I can look into it. She seems okay, I guess. Just don't start getting sucked into another relationship already. You're not ready," she said, making sure he understood her words exactly. Just as she was about to introduce him to the redhead, a voice from the overhead speakers requested for her to go to the principal's office. "Oh, there's my seven-forty-five. Be back in a jiffy," she smiled, leaving her brother unattended at she made her way to visit the vice principal.

Quote:
                                                  Location: nearing the main office
                                                  Company: secretary; daisee's in opposite room
                                                  Attire: rawr
                                                  Mood: amused

Dapper Phantom

User Image

xxxxxFingernails scratched gently against cotton as her grip tightened on Felix's bicep ever-so-slightly, ears twitching as she took in every word he spoke. Her hazel gaze shifted between him and the faces around them, though Felix still managed to hold her attention well enough that she caught snippets of what he said-- something about a football captain, track champion and a friend of his. Good, good; that sounded fine. She made a mental note to ask him about this person once more, later, when it wasn't so crowded. When things weren't getting so loud. Perhaps she'd simply ask him to point this person out to her the next time they were together? That could work, that could definitely play into her hands easily; she could figure out her next step from there, sure. She should thank lady luck for setting Felix down in her lap so quickly-- Cambrie couldn't ask for someone better to show her the ropes of this school. Popular, good looking, and quite knowledgeable about the important people. Perfect.
              xxxxxFelix explained the people she'd pointed out-- this Kennah and Nico not too terribly far from them. Far enough that Cambrie knew they wouldn't get swept in whatever could happen without Felix deciding to jump in himself. From this distance, they seemed like a couple she'd known at her last school. The girl, madly in love with the boy, pining for him from afar, finally gets up the gumption to speak with him and he completely ignores her. Perhaps they had something, once, and a falling out followed it that neither of them were quite over yet. Felix's explanation on them set a smirk on her lips-- falling out-- she could taste how close to correct she might be.
              "So, Kenneh is the captain's ex, then?" okay, maybe she didn't listen to Felix quite as well as she should have. She completely missed the captain's name, but at least she had the general idea down. When Felix mentioned Adam, she nodded; they'd seen each other, at least, and now Cambrie had a reinforcement with his name. Adam. She could remember that. Adam was apparently friends with Kennah. Okay, things were starting to pan out in front of her now. She'd have this hierarchy memorized in no time. At least, that was her plan. It wasn't exactly as fleshed out as she might like it to be, but that required a bit more insight than she currently had. Knowledge meant power... and soon, she hoped, she'd have all the information she needed to ensure her climb up the social ladder would be a quick and easy one.
              xxxxxCambrie's grip on Felix's bicep tightened as the group she watched grew larger within moments. The once near-empty hallway seemed over-populated now, as people crowded 'round to see the drama unfolding. Normally, Cambrie would ignore this sort of thing, but Felix's voice caught her full attention and her eyes widened when she realized just who Felix was speaking of. Even she could hear the voice from here-- naming the three individuals she'd been watching. Kennah's ex. The football captain. Felix's friend. Issues. Cambrie stilled the grin that attempted to draw itself across her painted lips and she turned her gaze up with Felix, a smile in its place.
              "Oh, please do, I'd love to hear about it," Cambrie understood gossip and rumors and how easily those things could spread fire throughout a school. She wanted to hear it from Felix's lips, instead of having to make up her own answers in her head, "I'd rather not just have to assume, after all," she batted her eyelashes up at him, knowing fully-well that the puppy dog look would not work that well on him-- at least not from her-- "Please?" Cambrie D'atta did not beg... but she could ask every now-and-then.
              xxxxxShe would scoff, if her eyes and ears were intent completely on the scene unveiling itself before her. He refused to participate in the gossip-- or, rather, to spread it further to her, which was a shame, really. As it were, her attention flickered between both the gathering and Felix, attempting not to miss a single moment of either happenstance. Felix's silence on the matter, however, bothered her, forcing an unintentional eye roll. So he wouldn't talk about it, huh? Fine. She'd find someone else who would or hear it from the source themselves. One way or another, Cambrie planned on knowing just what went on in this school, top to bottom, every last person that mattered. She needed to know who to talk to and who to ignore; she needed know who could be useful and who was a waste of time. Felix proved himself, previously, to be useful and worth her time. Right now, well... an argument could be made in either direction, but Cambrie wasn't about to break ties with her main source of friendly information any time soon. She'd forgive him, this time... and probably the next time. By then, she should have a second source of information to go to when Felix withheld it from her. By then, she wouldn't have to worry about having to figure it out for herself. By then, well... this little scene would be over with. She watched, silent, as Kennah and Adam managed to slip away from the group that once hounded them. Another female had managed to join the group and seemed intent on speaking with this football captain Felix so kindly pointed out. Oh, he definitely had her attention without even trying for it-- now she only needed to work her magic and introduce herself to him. Sure, she could ask Felix to do it for her, but where was the fun in that? Cambrie didn't need anyone else to do for her, she was plenty capable on her own-- people like Felix simply helped. Helped, like... by giving her the name and association of the girl that seemed quite familiar with this football captain. Someone Cambrie should keep an eye on; someone Cambrie should make note of to commit her name-- Chanel-- to memory. Speaking of which,
              "Hey, Felix...."
              xxxxxNow pulling on Felix's arm, Cambrie stashed her empty cup inside her bag-- careful to keep it from tipping-- and pulled her digital polaroid camera out, the hand on Felix's arm pulling him down closer to her level. Holding the camera as far out as her arm could stretch and standing on her tiptoes felt like the most awkward thing she'd done in her life-- thankfully, not true, thanks to tumbling and cheer. Still, she managed to point the camera at the two of them and utter out a quick,
              "Cheese!" before placing her puckered lips straight against his cheek and hitting the button to snap the picture before he could pull away from her. This, of course, left yet another bright kiss-mark on Felix, this time his cheek, which she simply smiled at. Like claiming her territory, Cambrie managed to leave her mark on him twice now... which, at her old school, would ensure that everyone knew that she felt particularly friendly to the person and not to mess with them. Here? It meant absolutely nothing. Which should piss her off, which should bug her-- which only managed to remind her that she had a clean slate from which to build her reputation here... and she would build it fast. As the picture printed out, she gave it a traditional shake and let go of Felix, though the shake was entirely unnecessary, as digital print outs did not need to develop like the old school polaroids. "Thanks, love," she winked up at him as she studied the image, which clearly showed the moment right after the kiss, her lips no longer touching his cheek, but the left-over lipstick print quite visible. Felix's expression? Priceless. It even made her giggle. Good job, Felix. "This is definitely going up on my wall. First boy," she cooed, teasingly, but knowing it meant nothing between them. "Now, how's my hair?" she studied it in the image, but her gaze primarily questioned him about it. With his answer, she nodded and gave him a pat on the shoulder, hearing both the loud speaker calling for Chanel and a somewhat familiar ringtone erupting from Felix's person. "While you get that, I'm going to go introduce myself. Wish me luck," she might feel jealous over just who might be texting her Felix, but right now she held larger prospects in her sights, "not that I need it." She slipped the camera back into her bag, along with the picture, and moved a strand of curls back over her left shoulder.
              xxxxxWith Chanel out of the picture, along with Adam, Kennah, and Nico, it seemed that mister Davenport was left, alone... well, possibly save for a few members of his posse. At least, Cambrie made that assumption, considering the way they'd crowded around Kennah and Nico when Reginald first appeared and seemed to follow his orders. Cambrie hated walking in blind, but she would not let this minor setback get in her way. One deep breath later, Cambrie's shoulders pushed themselves back and her head sat higher than it had previously, her confidence settling in. These people didn't know her-- not a single one of them save Felix-- and she needed to show them all that she wasn't just some new girl who thought she deserved their attention and worship-- she did, in fact, deserve their attention and worship... and they would all learn soon enough. She took her steps one foot at a time, detouring only long enough to drop her empty cup in the trash can on her way over, glancing at each person as she passed them, gaze saying more than just "hello" or "excuse me." It fit more along the lines of "prove you're worth my time." The hallway might not yet part like the red sea for her to walk through uninhibited, but one day-- one day they wouldn't even have to think about moving out of her way.
              xxxxxWith Reginald a few steps away from her, she set her gaze on her intended target, eyes bright and the hint of a smile playing across her red lips. Mentally, she thanked her step-mother for hating the color; it only made her even more confident in her decision to wear it on the first day of school. Her lips parted to speak as she came within speaking distance of him, so that she didn't need to raise her voice louder than the surrounding hallway,
              "You must be the man I've heard oh-so much about," or not too much at all, considering Felix's aversion to gossip, but she'd heard enough. Her gaze flittered up and down him once, not even attempting to disguise it as anything but her getting a better look at him. "Oh, now what did Felix say your name was..." her lips puckered a moment in thought, gaze drifting upwards and to the left-- eyebrows raising only a second later, as if she remembered, "ah, right, yes, Reginald Davenport. I have to wonder if you live up to all the hype." Cambrie knew what she was doing-- she picked her words carefully, even as she spoke them, and kept the smile upon her lips while doing so. Lifting her left hand up from her hip, she held it between them, palm facing downward, middle and ring finger touching as the other digits sit close, but limply, by. Sure, she might be new here, but old habits die hard-- at her old school, everyone knew what Cambrie expected should she hold her hand out in such a fashion. Knowing that that knowledge was not yet a thing at this school, she would take anything she got out of this right now. If things worked out in her favor, then good-- if not... well, she'd figure that out, later. "Cambrie D'atta. It's quite the pleasure to meet you, finally." Two weeks was far too long to go without having met this choice piece of manflesh. Why hadn't Felix told her about him sooner?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Naughty Wife

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
          User ImageUser Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                        FIRST THINGS FIRST I'M THE REALEST ( REALEST ) FIRST THINGS FIRST I'M THE REALEST ( REALEST )
                        FIRST THINGS FIRST I'M THE REALEST ( REALEST ) FIRST THINGS FIRST I'M THE REALEST ( REALEST )

User Image

xx WARNING
                                      ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                      texttexttext
                                          ░░xx warning bell :: xx students have fifteen minutes more to socialize before home room

User Image

As hilarious as the whole thing was, Adam's newfound entertainment in the reunion of foe versus foe had not started in a way he had hope. No fist fights to the death. No bloodshed. In fact, you could say both sides were being rather calm about this. How unfortunate. Adam became quite bored while the stare down continued. Well this sucks he thought, glancing at Kennah. He had to give her major props for her bravery. Facing two ex's in one day. He couldn't handle that, not that he had any to handle. Then again, his teammates were always clashing over something stupid. So, perhaps he could relate? Maybe? Suddenly, all his thoughts were pushed out of the way once Regi started spatting out insults. "Now wait just one second Reg, who the hell are you-- hey, I know you did not just.." the male was silenced. Talk to the hand, Regi? Baby sister finally rubbing off on you? That's a shame. It was bound to happen sooner or later, though. That girl has a way of turning a man's head any way she'd like.

Man, it sounded so good in his head. If it wasn't for Jared taking up all the oxygen, Adam might have opened his mouth anyway. Man, did he ever not douse himself in cologne?! Adam coughed, fanning the fumes away with his hand. "Calvin Klein, hm? Well you can clean yourself up all you want, I still ain't cheering for you this year," Adam informed the jock. "Don't look so disappointed, man. You've got a whole team to take out. I'm sure one of them would love to go for coffee sometime," the male chuckled, only to be shut up by a fake jab from Jare's elbow to the face. "Alright alright, I get it! Geez, you boys need to pipe down on the steroids. They make ya'll crazy." Adam huffed, rolling his eyes. These guys were no fun. Now Regi. Yeah, he knew what was up. Intently, Adam listened to the male, although the things he was saying to Kennah was completely uncalled for. If Jared wasn't muzzling his words, Regi would've been getting some pretty nasty results from the mind of Adam. All he could do was be the least helpful bystander and take a trip to Jared's armpit. He just loved giving headlocks, didn't he? It was his trademark around here. "Dude, I'm so telling Coach now," Adam mumbled. Though he was not on the football team, he and the head coach were pretty chill. Were both hardcore Kings fans and more importantly, neighbors.

Needless to say, Jared got the point and backed off, somewhat. Still, the situation at hand had not been resolved. Kennah was being made out to look like a fool while Nico came to her defense. At first, Adam was mad for he should have been the one standing by her side, but realized this was not his place. This was between the three of them. So why the need to have an audience? Adam assumed this was Reg's plan all along. The more he made Kennah look bad, the more it seemed the halls were siding with him. He could only imagine what was being recorded on a phone or who was tweeting insults about Kennah all over the internet. He needed to get her out of here. Suddenly, there was a silence amongst them. All eyes shifting towards the one person able enough to stop this nonsense. Adam couldn't help sizing her up. She was looking good this year. Very good indeed. Just as he suspected, she immediately went drill sergeant on her older brother. Seeing Regi like that was priceless. Was it normal for a sibling to be whipped by another? Not that he would know, but it was safe to say that he was a pile of mush when it came to his sister, Sam. So maybe it was true. In the midst of the siblings argument, Kennah came over, ready to leave. He saw in her eyes that she was without a doubt ready to explode as she had every right to feel. Adam was amazed by her will to turn the other cheek. Though, as they were dismissed for the second time after being corralled back in this social suicide circle, the girl had had enough.

Like watching a fireworks display, Kennah's sparked a fuse and the fire spat out of her. Even the others around them were caught off guard. Amused, Adam took in everyone face and the simultaneous 'ooo' after Kennah delivered the final blow to Regi's ego. I don't think I've ever been more attracted to her in my life than I am now he thought, being pulled down that hall by the flustered brunette herself. A cool breeze blew past his as on of the side doors opened. His sneakers scuffed against the pavement as he came outside with Kennah. Finally, he burst, laughing uncontrollably. "Hohoho man! Did you...see his vein popping out...on his...forehead? Ahahahahah!Gold!"" Adam laughed, bending over, holding his stomach. "OhmygodIcan'tbreathe! I can't breeeeeeathe! Ahahahaha!" he continued laughing harder and harder, falling on the ground. "Ahh.......Kennah, you were magnificent," he complimented her, catching his breathe finally. He rolled on his back, looking up at her. "Hey," his brow raised, noticing a wall of liquid building up in her eyes.

"Kennah, no..don't cry.." he said, rising up from the ground. Aw, man. He didn't mean to make her cry. He was only making fun of Regi. Isn't that what she wanted to hear? It actually turned out that she was upset over what Regi had done. He sure was surprised. Rosie only told him Kennah got kicked off the team after Regi broke up with her. Nothing else. "The whole...the whole team? Your dad actually bought that bull?" Adam was dumbfounded. He's known Kennah's family for a while. Her dad's not that impressionable. Something was not right with that story. He tried to put it together so that it made sense, struggling a little when Kennah embraced him. "I..I'm sure you dad doesn't hate you, Kennah," he tried to assure her, rubbing her back. The things she was saying to him on top of how she was hurting and how confused and upset he was getting. It was not a good mix. "Kennah, I can't tell you I understand why all of this is happening, but I do know this," he paused, keeping his arm around her as they walked. He figured he'd take a different route to get to class in case they were being hunted down. "Regi is a douche and whatever happened between the two of you and however Nico fits in all of this, it's all going to blow over. Someone else will have a falling out even much worse than this and everyone will forget about it. You'll be back on the team in no time and I get my best girl back. Don't ask how or when because I can't predict that. You're just going to have to trust me," he said, pulling her around the corner.

He stood in front of her, brushing her tears away with his thumbs then kissed her forehead. "Don't let Regi twist your arm. I need you back on the squad. Rosie is...she's just not you, okay. We went to the park a few days ago with the kid and David. She wanted to show David some stunt I've never heard of before. We only practiced it for an hour after she showed it to me on her phone and I....kinda...dropped...her..but she landed wrong!" he explained, hoping she wasn't going to punch him like David did. Again, Rosie messed up, not him. "So it's settled. After school, I'm coming over to talk with your Dad before practice, alright? He can't say no to me. I'm the favorite after all," he smirked, hoping to get her to laugh. She laughed alright, at him. "Oh really? Well I guess we'll see about that," he laughed, chasing her down the pavement and back inside the school.

Quote:
                                                Location: running amuck around school
                                                Company: Kennah
                                                Attire: tba

Naughty Wife

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
User Image

Sneakers drummed against the asphalt, the sound echoing around the male as he steadied his pace, his lips un-moving albeit the occasional lip syncing. It was a customary thing for Sasha to take part in, he liked to keep his physical appearance up to par at all times, even if that did mean getting up just as the sun rose and taking a jog around the neighborhood. He always detoured though, sometimes finding himself at the park a mile from his home, it was peaceful enough to sit and take his mind off things. A certain girl in particular clouded his mind, but then she seemed to always be clouding his mind. Taking up permanent residence even when he thought he had shooed it away, Sasha licked his lips as he leaned back against the wooden bench, his ear-buds laying over his shoulders. he was going to be going into his senior year today and then what? All of his friends would slowly fade away, it was only a matter of time. Heaving a long suffering sigh Sasha wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand and then got to his feet, already he had spent far too much time wondering about what might have been, and what could be. Swallowing he got to his feet, inserting his ear-buds Sasha quickly got back into his jog only in the opposite direction, with the sun already slowly creeping over the mountains it was only a matter of time before his grandmother ransacked his room wondering where her grandson was.

She had been a good woman over the years, for that he appreciated woman that much more, it wasn't easy having to fight over her one and only grandson with someone that really didn't want him in the first place. Inheritance, money she said, it was probably the entire basis that his own Aunt and Uncle fought for him. Holidays were lack luster for it but Sasha didn't care, as long as he had his grandparents, a roof over his head and one beautiful girl named Daisee the world was right as rain. Speaking of her, he stopped to catch his breath and steal a glance at his watch. Well he was right about one thing, in a matter of moments he would be walking into world war three. And then a repeat, he chuckled at the thought of his grandmother waddling into his room wearing that same ancient looking robe, her long gray hair woven tight into two braids at each side of her head, rolling pin clutched between her hands. Yes, that was his grandmother, in all her glory.

xoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxx

Tapping his leather bound steering wheel, Sasha sucked in a breath through his nose as he waited for the light to turn. Glancing towards the cup console a smirk touched his lips the moment he heard his cellphone vibrating against the inner plastic piece, "I'm coming give me a second" Sasha called out to his cellphone, shaking his head he breathed a sigh of relief when the light finally turned. Hitting the gas pedal, Sasha pulled ahead, after a few corners and another few moments heading straight and finally Weatherford High loomed ahead. With another turn he pulled into the parkinglot of the high school and then killed the engine, settling back he retrieved his cellphone and then pressed his lips together. One message from Daisee, seemed like the girl was playing secretary again, his lips pursed unsure if he liked the idea or not. he finally shrugged his shoulders and climbed out of his truck and then leaned across the seat and grabbed Daisee's drink plus the bag sitting next to it. Slipping his cellphone in his back-pocket and then balanced the drink the bag and his backpack in hand before slamming the door shut with his foot.

He cursed under his breath when tiny droplets of water hit his nose, he was just thankful that it wasn't a full in downpour. Making sure to rush across the parking lot he quickly made his way towards the office, once inside he raised a finger to his lips when Mrs. Perkins noticed him, the woman closed her mouth quickly just as Sasha quietly made it around the island separating him from his girlfriend. Setting down her drink and bag without making any noise he snuck up behind Daisee and drew her back into his chest where he pulled her out of eyeshot from Mrs. Perkins. Once they were in private he spun her around and pressed her against one of the walls and cupped her face. "From the look in your eyes you stayed up past your bedtime," he mused as he leaned forward stopping any rebuttal from her end. Tenderly he coerced her tongue into obedience, dropping his hands he replaced then against her hips and then tugged her firmer against him as he continued his torture.

Without a moments notice he pulled away leaving her rosey cheeked and breathless, rubbing his nose against hers he smirked. "Decided to make some vanilla bean scones, without yeast try and stay away silly girl" he mused as he snuck in a second kiss, patting her from behind he left her there for a moment and then retrieved her breakfast. "Mr. Fairmont that really isn't necessary" Mrs. Perkins chastised, Sasha merely flashed her smile, it was built on annoyance but she wouldn't know the difference. "Sure thing Mrs. Perkins" Sasha responded, using as much sarcasm as he possibly could. Just as he turned he found himself face to face with Daisee, he offered her a smile, a genuine one and then held up her goodies, "One Valencia Orange Refresher and Vanilla bean scones" he announced as he offered them up to her.

She took them with a knowing smirk, "Oh you cook Mr. Fairmont?" Mrs. Perkins asked, her glasses down at the bridge of her nose. Sasha's whole demeanor changed, at first he was dead serious and then a comedic smile replaced it. "Nope" he answered as he slapped the desk and then bounced around to the other side. "Missing you already my little vanilla bean!" he called out to Daisee as he made his way towards the door, quickly turning he winked at her. "Oh and grams says you should stop by for dinner, she said she'll make your favorite, gotta run!" With that he turned and opened up the door only to find himself smack in front of Chanel, he just stared for a moment his facial features quickly shifting to indifferent. Passing her by he slipped from the office and then made his way towards his locker.

Quote:
                                                                                    Location: locker
                                                                                    Company: no one
                                                                                    Threads:
                                                                                    OOC:

Dapper Phantom

User Image
User Image
                                        xxxxxMorning in the Bidet-Renoulleau house always meant the warm smell of sizzling bacon and poached eggs with coffee and orange juice taking up the air in both stories. It meant the pure laughter of a toddler as he ran about the house butt naked with a toy airplane in hand, zooming from couch to coffee table and back again, full circle. It meant happy smiles and light-hearted kisses that were more air than skin. Morning meant noise-- and noise meant that the peaceful dream of the once sleeping Gabrielle would come to an abrupt and unsavory end. The last thing she remembered was wind whipping through her hair and her fingers touching leather and-- well... some things were better left forgotten. Shedding baby blue covers from her person, the pajama-clad girl felt her feet hit the floor and she stood, turning around only long enough to make her bed. Then, off to the bathroom to shower, brush her teeth, and dry and comb her hair. Returning from that, she dressed herself carefully-- she was sixteen now, she didn't have to always wear long dresses and frumpy tops. Her parents even allowed her to do her own school clothes shopping during the tax free week. For the first time in a long time, Gabrielle had a wardrobe entirely of her own, where only her opinion decided if she got the item or not. Well... at least that's what she told herself, even as she pulled the gray cardigan over the top of the tank and buttoned it loosely in the front.
                                        xxxxxNearly tripping down the stairs, Gabrielle swooped up her nephew quickly enough to get him into the downstairs restroom before he marked his territory in a potted plant, chiding him softly, but congratulating him on his ability to stop what he was doing to potty. She knew enough to be careful with children and how she responded to their actions-- the wrong actions or words could turn situations upside down.
                                        "Good job, Daws! Daddy will be so proud when he hears his little boy peepeed in the potty!" Dawson took a bit longer to potty train than anyone in the house expected-- but then again, Dawson didn't completely seem all there half the time, anyway. Her mother took him to a specialist every week about it-- Gabrielle wasn't kept in that loop, for the moment. "Maybe we'll get a call, huh? Think we'll get to talk to daddy?" Dawson practically cackled with joy and wrapped his arms around his auntie's neck, allowing himself to be carried into his room and changed into a pair of whitey-tighties and shorts before heading back into the kitchen for breakfast.
                                        xxxxx"Gabrielle Ilia Bidet-Renoulleau," she heard her father's careful voice as she walked in through the doorway, knowing he would get a good look at her outfit before she dared to step foot outside the house. "What are those pants that you're wearing?"
                                        xxxxx"Those are called skinny jeans, hun, they're all the rage these days. Look great with boots. Oh! And they're pink! Gabi, you must tell me where you found them, they're absolutely adorable!" Gabrielle knew her mother would love them the moment she laid eyes on them-- which probably happened to be the only reason her father smiled and didn't press the issue any further about her attire for the day. Certainly there would be a comment about the jeans being "too tight" or showing off "too much". Gabrielle would always be thankful for her mother intervening. If it wasn't for her, Gabrielle's father would have her in a floor-length parka even in triple-digit heat. Yes, Gabrielle was quite thankful for her mother.
                                        xxxxxBreakfast went over easily enough and included the morning prayer-- and if part of that prayer was for Gabrielle's first day of school, then it wasn't because they were selfish-- and Gabrielle helped clean the table and wash the dishes before setting Dawson down in front of his favorite early morning cartoons so that her parents could finish getting ready to head out to their own jobs. Her mother left first-- being an Elementary school teacher meant she needed to quickly get down to the school before the children arrived. Her father, well... Pastor Gabe need only walk across the street to bring little Dawson to daycare at the church, where his office resided. Which meant that Dawson needed some stimulation to keep him entertained while her father dressed for the day. Thus, cartoons, if only for about ten minutes. That left Gabrielle just enough time to head outside and... wait for the bus.
                                        User Image

xxxxxGabrielle raced inside before the rain started pouring down too hard, finding it difficult to move through the insane crowds even after she made it safely inside. Pulling her class schedule out of her pocket, she began looking over each item, checking room numbers as she passed. She knew the school well enough by now-- didn't mean she didn't need a refresher sometimes. Normally, this early in the morning, she and a few others would meet out by the flagpole and have their morning prayer circle. Normally. When it rained, well... plans were easy to dismiss due to water falling from the sky. Finding her locker, Gabrielle took to stuffing the things she didn't need inside, piece by piece, book by book, until she certainly couldn't fit anything else in there without having serious issues first. She really needed to stop carrying so much to school. Half of these things weren't even necessary, really. The bible her father would yell at her for if she didn't-- but all the notebooks and pads and extracurricular texts? Not so much. She sighed, running a hand through her hair to push it out of her face, only to remember the makeshift flower crown and have to fix it-- without a mirror. Gosh, she could be so absent-minded some days.
                                        xxxxxNext step-- she found her homeroom and, before any one seemed to show up, went ahead and claimed her seat by laying her bag squarely on top of the one she wanted. Not like many people would argue with her. Very few people actually wanted to sit in the front of the class, rather yet the center, and yet here she was, claiming that very spot for herself. Rummaging through her things, she sat her pen and paper down on the desk, ontop of her bag... and promptly proceeded to pull her cellphone out of her pocket and switch to the camera app. One picture before school wouldn't hurt, right? It wasn't vanity if it was commemorating the first day of classes, right? ...Right? It probably didn't help that she just sent that picture to her brother, huh? Along with a comment about Dawson going potty in the bathroom like a big boy. How random was that? A picture of her talking about her nephew's potty habits. Geez.
                                        xxxxxAbout that time, she licked her lips and realized she might be a tad bit thirsty and... yup, forgot her water bottle. Drat. Grabbing her things-- because she wasn't about to just leave her brand new bag on a random desk, she shuffled out of the room in a hurry, towards the cafeteria where she knew there would be vending machines. Sliding past a large congregation of people, she ducked her head and stuck close to the lockers, avoiding eye contact and trying not to get stopped by anyone on her way there. Gabrielle wanted a bottle of water and she would not be late on her first day of classes because someone stopped her on her way there. She also wouldn't settle for not having her water, either. Picky picky. Turning the corner, she ended up outside and thankfully under an awning for the last few feet to the cafeteria. Inside was noisy as people finished their breakfasts quickly in anticipating of the warning bell-- any minute now, she knew. Her feet shuffled quickly across the laminated tile, towards where she knew the machines would be, but having to go around a large group of students caused her attention to shift ever-so-slightly....
                                        xxxxxWhich, honestly, who could blame her for looking?
                                        xxxxxIf her dad found out, she would be in so much trouble.
                                        xxxxxBut she couldn't help it! Who could possibly help it? When, a few tables down from where she currently walked, stood probably one of the most gorgeous looking guys Gabrielle had ever laid her eyes on and not only was he soaking wet but he was shirtless and stretching. All those taut muscles tightening and lengthening as his arms went over his head and following one of those hands to a certain tuft of--
                                        xxxxx"Oh my god, are you okay?"-- the first words Gabrielle heard after colliding-- face first mind you-- into the very vending machine she'd been looking for for probably five minutes now had she not been so sinfully distracted. Her world went momentarily black right after the initial crash and she'd ended up on her rear somehow, though her head hurt tons worse than her bum did. She might have a knot-- or worse, a bruise. Ugh. Rubbing at the sensitive skin, she smiled at the helpful soul who offered a hand to get her standing again, while she herself rubbed at the aching spot in her forehead and she could only pray that she didn't hurt herself worse than she thought and-- how long had she been on the floor for? It seemed that her distraction had already redressed himself and got himself something to drink.
                                        xxxxxSomething to drink.
                                        xxxxxOh, right!
                                        xxxxx
                                        "Yes, yes, thank you, I'm sorry-- what?" She blinked, once, but nodded and thanked the person once more-- she'd continue to thank them if the shrill ringing of the warning bell didn't interrupt her. The person apologized and headed off-- probably towards their classroom, leaving Gabrielle standing there, wondering if she'd managed to completely ruin her luck for the first day of school or not. A sigh later and she pulled a dollar out of her bag, running it through the machine and pressing the necessary button combination to obtain her desired bottle of water. Keeping near the machine, she even leaned against it for momentary support, still feeling a bit shaky from the little 'accident' moments before. So what if her distraction also happened to be within her line of sights as well? Removing the bottle cap, she took an easy sip of the cool liquid, savoring it while she could. By the end of first period it would be room temperature and she'd have to wait til lunch to get a new one. Too bad. With her free hand, she slipped her cellphone back out of her pocket, knowing that her brother couldn't respond yet to her-- she wondered if he'd even gotten the text, sometimes it just didn't go through-- but instead switched to the reverse camera so that she could get a better look at her forehead... without making it look too obvious.
                                        xxxxxWho was she kidding? Of course it looked obvious. She just faceplanted into a machine that happened to be so bulky you could probably still see it from behind you. Everyone knew why she was playing with her phone right then. Ugh. Highschool. She'd wait a minute or two more before going back to class-- let her legs fully recuperate before attempting to actually walk on them again to get back to her classroom. Twelve minutes left. Traffic allowing, it should take less than two minutes to get to her actual classroom, so she could afford to rest another minute or two. It looked like the bump wasn't yet swelling, so maybe she'd actually catch a break this time and not have to explain to her friends why she looked like someone hit her.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Phantom

User Image

xxxxxThe sun wished it could rise as early as the young man who currently stood in his backyard, shirtless, covered in a mixture of sweat and morning dew. His shorts clung to his thighs like a second skin as he continued through his rigorous morning ritual-- had he any care for it, he'd do this sort of thing in a gym, but his backyard allowed him all the privacy he never asked for and the freedom to do whatever he wanted. He preferred it that way, versus dealing with waiting for others to fork over the weights they couldn't actually handle. So, his routine placed him in the backyard, where tree limbs and old play equipment became his workout machines and he could pull weights from the garage when he needed them. Sure, this could potentially be more dangerous than a gym setting, but Vincent couldn't be bothered to care. He merely needed to get through his routine to burn off the excess of energy that sleep gave him and to force his mind into a more organized place first thing in the morning. He and his parents knew what he could be like if he didn't see this ritual through beginning to finish every morning-- and it wasn't a pretty sight. Sure, Vincent always looked good; his temper just wasn't the sweetest.
                    xxxxxPush-ups followed after his high-kicks, then he'd practice his punch-control with the tree trunk, making sure not to hit it. Then, more push-ups and a few pull-ups on that low-hanging branch. Cardio came last-- but not before his mother interrupted his routine with a left hook that missed his nose by centimeters. This wasn't unusual in the DeMilo household-- in fact, his parents often chose to keep him sharp with these random scuffles. Sparring with his mother, well... he had a losing record, which she kept up when she pinned him to the ground in about twelve moves. Kissing him on the cheek, she retreated back to the house to prepare his breakfast, knowing that he was about to don his iPod and earbuds for his morning run around the block. The sun peaked over the horizon as he rounded the block for the third time, and Vincent decided to time himself for the last two completions. Back at the house, he mentally noted that he needed to run more often and push himself faster-- it took him ten seconds longer than the day previous. That just wouldn't do. His mother shooed him upstairs to wash himself before he came down to eat-- she wouldn't deal with his stinky self clogging up her kitchen. He placed a wet kiss on her cheek before jogging upstairs to strip himself and begin the day fresh.
                    xxxxxHis shower was a quick one, washing off the morning's sweat and grime before hopping out and taking a towel to his body and hair. Within minutes he dressed, styled his hair, brushed his teeth, and headed back downstairs. Eggs, bacon, pancakes... the usual, but still, a delicious breakfast for him and his still groggy father who just rolled out of bed and meandered into the kitchen in nothing but a robe. "Vince, my boy, what are you doing up so early?" Like his father wasn't aware of his routine every morning.
                    xxxxx
                    "First day of classes, pops. Gotta be out early," okay, so maybe Vincent would have climbed back into bed for another hour or so after his morning exercises. Or, at least, he had been during the summer months, but he mostly did it so that he could have the stamina to make it through his summer job. Construction was hard work. Smiling, he dug into the plate his mother sat in front of him, downing his toast with a side of orange juice and making sure to clean everything off his plate before rinsing his dishes in the sink.
                    xxxxx"Vincent, I circled a few more apartments in the paper for you, if you're interested," his mother's quiet voice perked up even over the sound of running water and he turned to her with a smile.
                    xxxxx
                    "Thanks, mama, I'll take a look at them when I get to school," Vincent was twenty now-- and sure, he might be in high school still, but that didn't mean he couldn't have his own place. He lived with his parents because they were kind enough to put up with him as he saved up his pennies to find a place of his own. He hadn't exactly decided where he wanted to end up yet, or if he'd even go to an actual college. For now, he just worked with his mom and did construction during the summer. He had a good bit saved up for whatever his future brought-- he had specific ideas in mind, he just had to finish high school so he could set those plans in action. That, and decide where he wanted to put those plans into action. Location was just as important as anything else. Giving his mother a hug, he headed towards the living room, grabbing his bag and the newspaper on his way out, stuffing it inside along with the other mostly unused notebooks. He'd make it this year-- graduate, get out of the hell hole that was high school and finally make a name for himself, other than as the twenty year old senior. He was better than this, damnit.
                    xxxxx"Say hi to Valerie for me!" he heard his parents call out in unison just before the door closed behind him. That brought a smile to his lips as he set up his bike for the trip to school-- he more than just him and his backpack, afterall. A short detour to Valerie's house-- next door-- brought a knock on the door and a space-covered girl out of the house. He made sure he had her helmet ready for her, and after moving things around so that both of their bags could fit on the bike, they headed off towards the school proper.

User Image

xxxxx Valerie ran off to the cafeteria, whereas Vincent needed to make a pit stop at his locker to drop off anything unnecessary-- in his younger days, that would be everything-- and made a b-line for the restroom, to try and dry himself off a bit from the drizzle that had fallen on their way to school. Normally, at this point, he'd have taken a picture of his outfit for the day-- normally, by this point, he'd have given more of a crap when getting dressed. Today he dressed down and casual, which made more sense for him at school. If he cared less about his appearance and more about paying attention, then maybe he'd actually be able to pass this year. Maybe. Hopefully. He planned on it. He had to-- if he didn't graduate this year, he'd be of drinking age in high school. He might as well drop out and get his GED at that point. His mom had brought up that idea before, but he stuck his mind to finishing high school and obtaining that coveted diploma that proved that he wasn't going to give up.
                    His next stop? The cafeteria, where else? Managing to weave under the awnings and keep from bumping into his fellow high schoolers, Vince remained surprisingly dry on his trip towards the building, slipping inside with relative ease. He spotted Valerie across the room-- her back to him still. They hadn't spoken much that morning-- she didn't seem much for talking when he picked her up and Vince respected that. Now, however, he needed a distraction from the constant reminder that he was surrounded by underage kids. Valerie wasn't underage, not anymore, thankfully.
                    xxxxxHe quieted his footsteps as best as he could manage and snuck up behind her. Carefully, he brought his hands around either side of her head and covered her eyes, blocking her sight-- she might yell at him for interrupting her while she was drawing, but he'd deal with that. Bending lower, his lips sat close enough to her ear that she could feel the warmth of his breath as he spoke.
                    "Guess who?" Childish, he knew, but he could be childish every now-and-then. He didn't need to constantly be serious. Besides, Valerie needed to smile; well, at least he thought she needed to. She looked cuter when she smiled.
                    His gaze drifted down to what she was drawing and his lips curled into a grin.
                    "Oh? So where's that one gonna go, huh? Or is this just a preliminary sketch?" Between Valerie and his dad, Vince had plans to cover himself near-completely in tattoos. He already sported a good amount of her work and it wouldn't be long before they got together on the next addition to his body-canvas. They just needed to pick out what and where-- Vince was always up for letting Valerie experiment on his skin.
                    xxxxxHis ears perked up as he heard the warning bell drown out the noise in the cafeteria for a few seconds and frowned.
                    "Damn, that time already? I never get to have any fun here." Fun was what got him into trouble the last two years. Between suspensions and failing grades, it was a miracle he ever passed his junior year. Valerie was to thank for part of that... though he wouldn't say why. Not aloud, at least. Or to certain people. Okay, know what? He'd probably tell anyone if they asked.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                          All this for one teacher? the redhead thought as she flipped through the stack of folders, each looked to be about twenty pages thick. Daisee was a little in over her head as she took folders one through five over to the copying machine, following the instructions left on the government and politics teacher's stationary. She had to criticize Mr. Vauder on his organization because his notes were all over the place and hard to read. She almost had a additional problem stacking the papers accordingly to prep them for copying. Good thing the man remembered to number them for her, after asking him many times. After a few minutes of copying and layering out each stack, stapled and ready to go for his first class, Daisee was already wiped out. She really should have slept last night now that she thought about it. Oi. Pushing her medium-length hair out of her vision, Daisee started on yet another folder. Her head tilted to one side, unsure of what to make of this one particular note. Copy marked pages....DON'T copy highlighted corners...what? They're all highlighted! Rolling her eyes, the vanilla folder was tossed back on the table. This was ridiculous. Perhaps Mrs. Perkins would know what to do.

A short gasp left her mouth when a pair of arms wrapped around her torso. She would've called for help if the familiar musky cologne had not intoxicated her nostrils. She knew who it was alright. Her unexpected guest had whisked her out of sight, grasping her full attention. A bit early for some foreplay, but I'll manage the redhead smirked, blushing at her beau. She couldn't believe this. Was he seriously going to take her in the copy room? Her smile grew from the sound of his voice, giggling at his suspicion. He knew her all too well. Even after ending their five hour conversation over Skype, promising she'd go to bed, Sasha probably figured she'd be up all night. She was surprised she didn't wake up next to him considering how often he snuck into her room over the summer. However, sneaking up on her was always impressive. Each time was different and always ended sweetly. She wasn't sure what to expect, other than a romantic kiss. Her smile never faded as he smothered her, tongue and all. Daisee was already turned on at the idea of them doing it in the copy room. Is that what he was trying to do? Make up for the past five days without a single night of sex thanks to 'aunt flow', a bitchy girlfriend with weird cravings for blueberry Poptarts and Vienna sausages, and several trips to the drug store for ibuprofen and tampons. Daisee owed him, big time.

Her hands slipped down from his chest to his back pockets, leaning into him. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, her insides were on fire. Why was he doing this to her now?! Soft moans filled the silence between them. Daisee felt around, stopping at the front hem of his jeans when everything stopped. Her eyes blinked open, panting heavily as she stared at the male giving her eskimo kisses. "You..you.." she paused to catch her breath. Holy crap. What was he doing to her? Before she could find the right words, he informed her of a sweet treat that awaited her. Aww, he shouldn't have. "S-Sasha.." she stuttered in shock as he simply walked away, leaving his very horny girlfriend alone. Okay, that's it. He can't kiss her like that and just act like it was nothing!

Ignoring the task at hand, Daisee found herself following after Sasha in need of an answer. However, he distracted her with a couple special favorites of hers. "Oh my lanta..." she smiled, taking the drink and bag of scones, appreciatively. Now she knew what was going on. She intended to thank him, only he left shortly after inviting her to dinner and then bumping into his best friend's sister, Chanel. The Hispanic girl was huffy, but managed to ruffle Daisee's feathers when she purposely hit on Sasha. If Daisee wasn't so scared of her, she would've spoken up. She let just about any girl flirt with Sasha. Why? Because she trusted him. Sasha was free to do what he wanted. She wasn't about to put a leash on him and squirt him with a water bottle whenever he misbehaved. Though she did have a few things she wanted to say to him for abandoning her the way he did. Usually he stuck around, watching her refill the ink in the copy machine or helped her staple papers together. Looking at Mrs. Perkins, Daisee felt conflicted between her morning job and the love in her life wanting her attention. Why else would he butter her up with homemade scones? Luckily, the warning bell rang which was perfect for a very dapper Mr. Vauder had walked in. "Morning, Diana..Miss Hollister," he tipped his newsboy hat at both women. Daisee smiled, excusing herself momentarily as she retrieved the completed copies for his first class. When she returned, it seemed there was a slight ruckus in the next room.

The second she handed over the folders, Chanel came out of the vice principal's office and sat down on the leather couch, muttering under her breath in her native language. Daisee wasn't fluent in Spanish. She had a feeling of what went on, but kept it to herself. "I should get to class.." she said, taking her gifts from Sasha with her, along with her book bag. As she passed Chanel, she could overhear a whisper between both the head principal and vice principal about what just happened. She smirked, knowingly. Chanel really had no shame, did she? Daisee left the office, spotting Reginald with a pretty redhead. Felix stood off to the side. She waved at him on her way to Sasha's locker. Taking a sip of her drink, Daisee stopped next to Sasha, pursing her lips. "So did you make something for Regi too?" she asked, pulling the long green straw up and down, swirling the liquid around in the cup and took another sip before handing it to him to share. "He might be hurt if you didn't want to bribe him for birthday info, too," she smirked, pulling out a scone from the paper bag.

"Unfortunately for you, he's sworn to secrecy.." she grinned, taking a small bite of the vanilla bean goodness in her hand. "Mmm, babe these are amazing!" she melted, swallowing the contents in her mouth before taking another bite. "Shoot, I may be in trouble with this one. Why did you make them taste so good?" she laughed, trying not to choke. Wordlessly, she motioned for the orange drink and took a couple sips. "Seriously though, it was cruel of you to leave me like that back there. Then again, it's not like we have time for..." she stopped, looking around for a clock. "On second thought, I've got a few minutes. What about you?" she smiled, leaning into him and kissed Sasha softly, just enough to arouse him.

""

Quote:
      Company: Sasha and their peers
      Attire: click
      Mood:

Dapper Prophet

User Image
User Image

▬▬x new xsᴛᴏʀʏ xwill xstart now
            xxxxxxxx今、xxxx
            sʜɪɴᴇ ┆▍withinx the xsunlight
            xxxxxx 輝xx
            ThexPROMISEx from xthat xᴅᴀʏ xconnects xwithx ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
            xxxxxxx 明xxxxxx
            thex guide xtowards ┆▍whatx isx aimed xᴀᴛ
            xxxxx(こと)xx 道xx
            Callx thexᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍis xon xa xdistant xLONGx road

Callxxxxx 遥xxxxx

████████ I GIVE TO YOU !xxxxI GIVE TO YOU !xxxx I GIVE TO YOU !
            xx████████ SONG FOR YOU !xxxxSONG FOR YOU !xxxxSONG FOR YOU !

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
            █████████████ SHINE NO MATTER WHEN, I WILL EMBRACE IT
            xxxxxShine どんなときも 抱きしめている

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
xxx▆▆▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

" So who's turn is it this time?". A voice pipped up, glancing over towards an older male as they both stood next to a door.

" Oh no. I woke her up early last week, it's your turn son". Was the older voice's response as he gave the younger a thumbs up. " I'm sure you can do it, she probably won't hit you that much".

" Uh-huh. With my luck she'll either sleep like the dead or hit me in the face". Was his response as he looked at his father like he was crazy. He KNEW his sister, and those were the options that he was going to get whether he liked them or not. Regardless the look on his father's face told him that he had no way out of this, if he wanted to have breakfast.

" Fine, but if she hits me, it is all your fault". He stated, then slowly opened the door and entered into the room. Rupert, as the brother's name was vaguely heard a ' yeah yeah, have fun ~ ' from his father before he ventured further into the room. The room he ventured happened to be his younger sister's room, whom he noticed had extended her art space of her room a bit too much. What with the paintings and the like slowly taking over the original space provided for it, meant that his baby sister had gone through an art spurt before school had decided to pick up.

The sleeping beauty in question on the other hand was sprawled out on her bed, bundled up in her comforters and quite unaware of what was about to happen as footsteps came closer to her. The feeling of being shook made her scrunch up her face a little as she buried her face further into a pillow, as the words ' nooo i don't wanna.. ' came mumbled from the pillow. Another shake, same result. " Hey, sis. Get up or I'll dump you in a tub of water". He whispered, still nothing.

Well if that was the case, and she wasn't going to respond, Rupert figured he could do so. So without much more thought on it he moved his hands to reach out from under her to grab around her legs, and up by her shoulders and lifted her up into his arms. Jordan still quite asleep merely let her body flop against him as he lifted her up, not budging a bit much to Rupert's thankfulness. It didn't take the boy long before he headed towards the bathroom. With a smirk on his face he gently set his sister down in the bathtub then went about turning on the water -- cold water on to the shower setting.

" 3.. 2 .. 1". Rupert voiced before he heard a startled scream.

" RUPERT ! ? WHAT THE HELL ! ? "

Jordan exclaimed, eyes shooting open as soon as the cold water hit her face. Blonde locks now soaking wet as she glared up at her older brother and slowly but surely moved herself up, after turning off the shower. " Why did you do this?". She demanded, ready to pounce on him and give him what for. Her only response was, " You didn't wake up the first five times". Which in turn made her huff then slowly get herself out of the tub to grab a towel. " Great, now I'm all wet, and it's your fault !". She hissed, still quite upset about it, but not enough to stay angry with him. She knew for a fact that she loved her sleep, and waking her up was sometimes quite the chore, but that didn't mean she couldn't complain about it. And complain she usually did.

" Better hurry, or you'll be late for school". Rupert stated, before turning and heading out of the bathroom to her room then out completely to get to his own room. School, right. She unlike some of the kids that attended canon high were actually kind of excited about the first day of her senior year. Not that she really knew why to say the least, but she was excited to see her friends and well -- she was pretty sure she signed herself up for an art class. At least she remembered talking with the office about signing up for it, and she was sure the class had enough space for her. Now, if they actually did what she asked was more or less the question. Stiffing a small yawn Jordan stripped herself of her wet pj's and started up the shower, now with warmer water then what her stupid brother used.

It didn't take her all that long before she was out of the shower, wrapping a nice warm towel around her body and heading out towards her room, after drying off her hair enough that it wouldn't drip down her shoulders. Now then, what to wear? It was the first day and all so perhaps something fancy would be nice? Maybe --- okay after opening and looking at her wardrobe she frowned. Everyone in there seemed normal -- seemed so, not as fancy as she thought. But then again the girl herself wasn't all that fancy, what with having paint in her hair 78% of the time when she painted. Biting her bottom lip a little she pulled out a white t-shirt with a funky design on it, pair of dark blue jeans and dark blue suit jacket with black flipped open flaps along it's neck. Followed by her bra and underwear, slipping both on she danced her way towards her bed where she had tossed her clothes, and where her cell phone was.

On the side table just sitting there, where she left it when she got home the last night from ballet class. Yes, this girl attended such a thing, but she wasn't one to let people know about it. It was an embarrassing thing that she -- well she enjoyed, but didn't think her friends image of her would see it the same way she did. So she kept it a secret. Now, who on earth would be texting her? Slipping on the shirt, followed by the pants, she moved over to unlock the screen of her phone. Frowning upon seeing two messages, one was a notification that she got an email from her mother and the other was from her brother. Clicking her brother's message she blinked upon reading it.

FROM .. Ru-Ru.
                                                                      SUBJECT .. breakfast
                                                                      MESSAGE . If you don't come down stairs and
                                                                      SUBJECTX . eat your breakfast, I'll eat it for you.
                                                                      SUBJECTX . oh, and if you want a ride to school
                                                                      SUBJECTX . be down and ready asap.

Wait a moment, there was no way she was going to let him eat her breakfast if she could help it. Grabbing her phone she let her fingers fly over the keypad and started typing out her reply to her brother.

TO .. Ru-Ru.
                                                                      SUBJECT .. breakfast
                                                                      MESSAGE . what? don't you dare !
                                                                      SUBJECTX . I'll kick you in the leg if you do ! .
                                                                      SUBJECTX . I'll be down soon, don't leave
                                                                      SUBJECTX . without me.

Was Jordan's text back to her brother as she zipped up her pants, slipped the suit jacket on, followed by socks and ankle height boots. She then grabbed her side bag, filled with a few sketchbooks, binders she needed for class, pencil case and the like then grabbed one of her favorite hats, a black fedora then made her way out of her room. Making a quick pit stop to ruffle up and pet her fluffy black cat, named Hades. " Who's a good kitty? I know, I didn't pay any attention to you all morning until now. I know, I still love you". She stated to her cat as she headed down the stairs, furry black paws following her footsteps as she made it to the last step. " What was that about eating my breakfast?". She questioned as she headed over towards the table, where her breakfast was layed out for her.

"No one is eating anyone else's breakfast but their own". Came her dad's voice on the matter, looking at them both sternly in the ' fight and I'll be the one to eat all the food ' sort of way. Jordan then glanced at the time as she more or less stuffed as much as she could in her mouth, grabbed a glass of orange juice and drained it's contents in hopes of swallowing all that she inhaled on a limited time frame. " Banks dad ! thwis tasbes gwood! ( thanks dad ! this tastes good! )". Was her mumbled reply as she finally swallowed it all down after.

Rupert merely rolled his eyes watching her scarf down all the food as he just finished his own, got up and headed towards the door, car keys in hand. " Come on, or I'll leave without you". Was his response as he made it towards the door as Jordan's eyes widened. " Ugh, just hold on". She stated towards her brother in a small huff, then glanced towards her dad. " I'm off, have a good day at work Pa !". She stated, turning and heading towards the door, but not after kissing his cheek. She could hear the ' take care, and don't let your brother tease you too much ' on her way out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████xx████ xx T i m e x S k i px t o xs c h o o l xx████

Once the two of them got into the car, Rupert started the ignition and drove out of the parking lot, and down towards Jordan's school. " You are lucky I don't have class today". He stated as he kept driving. Canon high wasn't that long of a drive from their place luckily, so for the times where Jordan slept in a little too much then usual meant that she could make it in time for class if her brother picked up his driving pace. " I know, I know. Thanks for this though..". She answered back, glancing from out the window to towards him. "No problem". Was Rupert's response before turning and soon they were in sight of the school. " Now try not to get in trouble, you've got your schedule right?". He questioned, glancing at her once they came to a full stop.

" Yes pa, I've got it". Jordan responded, rolling her eyes a little as she unfastened her seat belt. " I'm not kidding, I want no trouble missy". He joked then added. " No, I'm serious. You don't want dad to have a fit about his little dancer getting in trouble, right?". At Jordan's nod he gave a small smile in response. " Good. Now, do you need pick up tonight for dance?". He questioned in which she nodded. " Yeah, I'll text you when I'm done so you know when to come. Luckily it doesn't start until an hour after class is over". Came Jordan's response as she opened and got out of the car. " Thanks though, and drive safe !" She added, giving him a wave then headed towards the doors of the school. So far she hadn't seen anyone she knew, well people she was friends with was more like it. She knew people in the school, even some new faces around as well. Mostly people she normally didn't talk to, or preferred not to.

She took her time getting in, in order to avoid the huge crowd of people trying to get by. And once inside she just needed to find her locker, since she had already printed off her schedule at home to avoid the massive rush of students that had either forgotten to print it or never got one in the first place. Glancing down at the piece of paper she took from her bag, it looked like she had home room first, then AP art history. Perfect. That was a good class to start the day she figured as she weaved her way through the threshold of students until she found her locker. Just one off from the one she had last year, which made if convenient for her if her classes worked with it. If not, well that just meant that she was going to rush around and have to find secret ways of getting to class without having to deal with huge groups of people.

Once she opened her locker, she put all the stuff she didn't need right away inside, binders for fourth and fifth period, etc. Though she kept her sketch books -- at least one with her at all times for when she had inspiration to just draw or doodle as she usually called it. After closing and adding the lock to her locker -- same lock she had last year luckily she then started making her way down the hall. Now, if she were a homeroom where on earth would she -- aha! It was a good thing that she had classes down this way last year that made it fairly easy to find her home room this year. Glancing around, it seemed like she was the only one actually about to enter, which was fine by her meant that she had more time on her hands to get an early morning sketch in.

Upon opening and stepping into the room she noticed maybe a couple people inside but not enough that would make her feel uncomfortable around. Getting to a spot, near the middle of the row she sat down and pulled out her pencil case followed by her sketch book. Seeing as the others were engrossed in whatever they were doing, reading, looking over their stuff she decided it was good to just sit back and draw a little. So pulling out her mechanical pencil from her pencil case and opening up her sketch book she then started doodling. At first it just looked like nothing, but then the more she doodled the more it was starting to look like a scenery of sorts. However in her mind, she hoped that homeroom would start after she finished it, or at least start and was over with so she was able to just spend some time on her own or track down a friend or two of hers before her next class started. Hopefully.

occ ;;

sorry for the huge wait guys!
                                                              had some computer troubles before
                                                              but now i am good to go !
                                                              Hades - one & two

-----------█ ⊰ MOOD ¦Tired, but eager xxxx█ ⊰ COMPANY ¦no one / random classmates xxxx█ ⊰ LOCATION ¦homeroom xxxx█ ⊰ THOUGHTS ¦' hopefully I can track someone down to hang with a little '

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff